Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Two Separate Characters on The Same Team?

Anonymous

Two Separate Characters on The Same Team? Empty Two Separate Characters on The Same Team?

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:43 am

Quick Question; Jeanne is a character of mine that's already on the Shadow Team. However, I wanted to also put Lady Annabelle in there and place Jeanne in inactivity much much later. I'm not going to dual Jeanne and Lady Annabelle as they're completely separate characters that share no connection whatsoever. Is it alright if they're treated as separate characters for the time being? ^^; I know once where NightmaresEmber had two separate characters on the same team [Coronet Team] but I just wanted to be sure.
    Anonymous

Two Separate Characters on The Same Team? Empty Re: Two Separate Characters on The Same Team?

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:15 am

I have done that before with Zoke and Narron, I believe it is fine.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Two Separate Characters on The Same Team? Empty Re: Two Separate Characters on The Same Team?

Post by Lugia Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:27 am

It's technically ok, but I'd rather it not happen. It's unfair for one user to take up multiple slots, barring floaters. While we have allowed this in the past, it would be best if it doesn't continue to happen.

Sui will need to make the decision on this.

Two Separate Characters on The Same Team? Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:11 am

Yes, I would encourage you to make a dual, to allow more people onto the team, unless there's a very specific/good reason you want them separated. If you have that reason, please specify that in the profile when you submit it, so admins can approve of it.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:42 am

Alrighty, thank you ^^

I didn't want to go through the trouble of separating the profiles so soon since Jeanne would go into inactivity as soon as the team grows full [Considering I'm the only one in it ;;______;; I didn't want to leave the team officially dead if I put Jeanne in inactive and Annabelle waiting for approval]. My question's been answered though, so I feel safe lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:13 am