Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Two seperate characters on one team?

Anonymous

Two seperate characters on one team? Empty Two seperate characters on one team?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Can I have more than one character on the same team, with them being not as a dual profile? As I would like to have my character Narron the Bulbasaur and Zoke the Squirtle both on Celestic team, but am unsure if I am allowed to do this or not? Can anyone clear this up for me? Please and Thank you.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Two seperate characters on one team? Empty Re: Two seperate characters on one team?

Post by Fox Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Yes you can.~

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Two seperate characters on one team? 4j0L6
    Anonymous

Two seperate characters on one team? Empty Re: Two seperate characters on one team?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 am

OK, thank you :D
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 am

Is there any particular reason you don't want them to be a dual character?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:51 am

not really, in fact I don't know why I don't, I just... don't, I may do that though, as I didn't even think of turning them into a dual character.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:39 am

New question:My link to my character Sheet in my sig is not working. I can not make it work. Does anyone know why it will not work? It is how it is seen in my siggy, when it should just say Character Sheet, and not have the link written beside it.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:46 am

You've got it backwards. When it says url=, put in the actual url. After the brackets, type Character Sheet, then the [/url].
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Oh, OK, thank you very much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:13 am