Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Luxray
Min
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
8 posters

The FUCHSIA team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The FUCHSIA team - Page 7 Empty Re: The FUCHSIA team

Post by Min Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Fuchsia City| |Noon

"Yooouuur audacityy iss onllly ooverrrwhelmedd by the ghastly tattersss you call furrr and the odor that can incapacitate a rrrage filled Gyarodosss milesss away from yourrr location." the Arcanine stops, casting a quick glance at the Ninetales behind him before grinning. "Why...thank you." he chuckled, baring his teeth. "You crrringe behind an even more fearful Flaafy and ssspeak asss if you were a ssstrong and accomplissshed warrrrior but to me it looksss as if you arrre nothing but an honorrrlessss crrretin who wissshesss to obtain thingsss he isss to imbecilic to acquirrre himssself. If you have any courage you will challenge me to sssingle combat inssstead of hiding behind her!" the mutt laughed even more, dismissing the fire-type with a mangled paw. "I don't have...time to waste." he grumbled, before walking away again. "Maybe next time."

"Hey you dumb shit. Wheres this fucking Shinx at anyway? Cant get it if we dunno where it is." the Meowth asked. The mutt looks towards the undead, frowning a little. "I'd reckon it would be...in the forests bordering this...city." he replied. "In the eastern parts...." quietly, the Flaaffy held hostage began to shift away from the Arcanine, who was lost in thought. Elegy carefully slinked away from the mutt, inching herself into a dark crevice between a building. Get away...get away...need to get away... The canine hadn't noticed her disappearance yet--thank the gods.

They would turn the table around him somehow--the little Flaaffy thought. Now that she's away from his range they could attack him, maybe. They could force him to tell her where her father was...silently the sheep inches to the other end of the crevice, squeezing herself out before dashing to the dark alleyway across from her.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Fuchsia City/Noon (37)

"I'll...let her go once..everything is complete..." Rhonda should've expected things to go as such, but it still didn't break her growing unease about the situation. What if the undead hound was just going to lead them straight into a trap? The Haxorus growled deeply at the canine as he placed her down on the ground and nudged her forward. Rhonda kept her crimson gaze on the beast every second of the way, her muscles tensed and ready to hack his head off if he made any sudden moves towards either of them.

"Elle?" Rhonda stretched out her neck until her head was next to where the Flaaffy walked forward. "I'm here, sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere, don't you worry." Upon those words she stood up tall once more, glaring daggers into the back of the Arcanine's head and wishing it would just spontaneously explode.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:35 am

Fuchsia City [Outside the Pokemon Center] | Noon
    30 | 7

The cats watch as the canine allows Elegy to slip through his paws. Just slip right through without batting an eye. The amber eyed Meowth cant help but chuckle to himself at the scene. Did the Flaaffy think she was being super sly like that? Sneaking about and away from the dog all secret like with hushed movements. The giggles refuse to stop and a paw covers his muzzle to dull the sound. All the Pokemon around here are silly. Its fantastic! He turns his head but can not see Vladimir any longer. Instead he can see the very end of a scaly tail going the same way as the Flaaffy had. Oh, really now? Well this was curious stuff! Rising lightly to his paws Kolven pads toward the sneaking Pokemon, delicately trailing his tail across his sisters chin in the process.

Clover is lulled by the action, mustering up a sickly purr for a few moments as the fur rubbed against her own. Watching her brother stalking away made her own paws wish to follow. With narrowed red eyes she shoots daggers at the Arcanine. You cant be fucking dumb enough to just let us all walk off. No one is that much of an idiot. She watched Kolven slip into the shadow of the alley, the curled end of his tail disappearing into the darkness. Her undead heart screams at her to bite something. There was no way in hell she would lose him again after just finding out he was alive. Keeping low to the ground Clover creeps in a wide arc around the Arcanine and follows the path her brother and the other Pokemon took. "Kolven.." She hisses between her teeth, "Not so fast." Pain slowed her thoughts and the cat was thankful for the darkness of the alley compared to the sunlight. Her bright red eye narrows with relaxation.

"Sorry, Clovie." He mews softly to her tapping his tail lightly against the fur-less part of the undeads face. With wide pawsteps he walks forward with his sister at his side until he can see the other Pokemon. "I'm here, sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere, don't you worry." He blinks at the sight of the Haxorus. Her tall powerful form looks past him toward the canine, allowing him to see shine of life in her eyes and on her tusks. A loud purr immediately bursts from in his throat from excitement. "Wow, the years have treated you well, my lady." Her scales are dulled with age but still bright with health. "I bet you could smack me against the wall like play thing." Subconsciously Clover flinches. She does not remember the hit but her body does.

Looking back to the dog then to Rhonda Clover huffs, "So.. are we going to do that things bidding?" The very thought burns bile on the back of her throat. "Sheeps free, lets take it out now!" Digging her claws deep in the ground Clover feels the irritation turning violent. I shouldn't have to take this shit. The dull hairs of her pelt rise as a deep growl echos through her voice. "Think of the other shit it'd want us to do. Fuck, it doesn't even have Elle in its paws. LETS KILL IT."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat May 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Fuchsia City| |Noon

"Elle?" the Flaafy replied with a faint nod, gazing towards the large dragon. "I'm here, sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere, don't you worry." the sheep casted a wary glance to the Arcanine, who had yet to realize that she had vanished. "We need to get his information out of him, after that--we can kill him." she mumbled, frowning as she looked to the ground. "We can uh, hold him hostage or something? I'm not sure..." at her words, her sight snapped back to the undead as she heard him snarl in anger.

The Arcanine snapped his jaws angrily, inhaling to pinpoint the area where the electric-type had ran off to. "Sheeps free, lets take it out now!" the canine glared at the feline, fire forming in his jaws. "Think of the other shit it'd want us to do. Fuck, it doesn't even have Elle in its paws. LETS KILL IT." the dog let lose a Flamethrower towards the Mewoth. If they weren't going to do what he wanted, he was going to force them. He stamped his paws angrily. "FOOLS!" he roared, flames crackling angrily towards the others. "You have made...a grave mistake..."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue May 07, 2013 1:47 pm

((It seems I got a bit confused in the last round and somehow missed the part where Elle wandered off. Skip me for now while I get my head back into things. >.<))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat May 11, 2013 2:17 pm

[[OOC: Skip]]
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed May 29, 2013 1:37 pm

((I'm sorry, I'm really struggling to make a post for Rhonda at the moment. Skip for now, just say she turns to the Arcanine and is ready to battle him if necessary.))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Fuchsia City [Alley Near the Pokemon Center] | Noon
    31 | 8

Anger flooded through Clover's veins. Everything about this was just pissing her off. The dog, her sheep, the ordering. Fucking everything. Trashing her tail her pelt fluffs up to full length, doubling the cats pitiful size. Breath comes in rasping grunts and snorts, loud and obnoxious only to be drowned out under her own growling. "Death!" She yowls, lips drawing back to show all of her pointed teeth. "Death to the dog!" The thought of being able to rip its throat out, claw its heart to shreds, and slash its eyes makes thick, dark drool bubble up and down the side of her mouth. The anger clouds her thoughts, making Kolven's mew miss her good ear. "Clovie, we gotta move.." Obviously he had noticed the looming presence behind her. He sinks his fangs gently yet firmly in her shoulder, trying to move his sister but she is too rigid to even slightly budge.

The growling and crackling hiss sound gets to her first. Spinning around, shoving her brother hard with one shoulder, the cat is face to face with the Arcanine. A flurry of flames roars straight toward her, brightening the alley in harsh orange light. Shrieking loudly the undead feline leaps to the side but is not nearly fast enough. The familiar searing pain from earlier in the day rakes her tail and hindquarters. Scrambling about the small space trying to flee the flames Clover's shrill cry fills the air. Flashes of a Nidoqueen's face race through her mind, eyes glowing with hatred. Turning she catches the same look in the face of the dog. "FOOLS!" Its ugly voice is crisp in her hears.

Jumping onto a dual dumpster, with one lid open and one closed, she draws back her lips and hisses. Her trashing tail was screaming in pain from the flames which still lingered in her fur while her body was cold with sheer terror. "You have made...a grave mistake..." Her one eye is wide open with a slit of a pupil. There was too much fire here. Just like before she was trapped in it. Trapped and going to burn. She was NOT going to have that again. Pain started to radiant throughout her small form but the cat squashed it down, making a dark aura loomed around her forepaws.

Kolven had been watching her, spitting white specks of an Icy Wind at the Arcanine that instantly turn to water and hissed away in the heat. The weak attack was useless, especially against its stronger type. "You big brute, leave my sister alone!" He growled, honest anger replacing is normal aloofness behavior. "Point your fire at someone else." Mirroring his sister the male Meowth also let the darkness engulf his paws, matching the base for her Night Slash if not bettering it. Violence wasn't normally his thing but he wouldn't stand for someone harming his family.
    Clover hissed and snapped her teeth, "Death." The word came from deep within her. This thing wanted to ruin what was getting better. Sheep said to make it a hostage but that was too kind. Arcanine's didn't deserve that much, to be allowed to harm her family again. It was trying to ruin the good to cause suffering. More suffering! "Suffer!" She spat, leaping toward it with Night Slash claws flared.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:41 pm

[OOC: aaa I'm sorry, but please skip me. I can't concentrate on posting after what happened today. ;;
    The Arcanine retaliated with more fire-based attacks, trying to get Clover.]]
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Fuchsia City/Noon (38)

Argh ... no... Rhonda's body tensed as she heard the Arcanine's furious voice from behind, having caught them in their attempted escape. She was no fool - she knew that sooner or later the beast would notice that they were missing, but her vow to stand by Elle at all costs still stuck, and so she had followed merely to keep her promise to the child.

"FOOLS! You have made...a grave mistake..." Heaving a sigh, Rhonda turned her bulk around to face the hound, her tusks glinting in the sunlight. "It may be a surprise to you, but bullying others into doing your bidding does not always work." The Haxorus's body began to glow in a white light as she used Swords Dance to boost her power, just in case. She was glad that she did - Clover suddenly threw herself at the fire hound, and the undead retaliated with a Flamethrower.

Just the sight of the inferno and the tingling of the heat on her scales was enough to set her off. With a bellow that shook the earth, Rhonda charged. "I WILL NOT LET ANYONE ELSE DIE!" she roared, swinging her tusks towards the Arcanine's neck in a powerful Slash attack.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:47 pm

32 | 9

Clover hissed and spat, only managing to score a light hit before the wall of fire made her break away. There was so much.. So much. It swamped her vision and made her lightheaded. The very touch as it licked at her fur sent pain shooting throughout her body. It hurt like a motherfucker. Vocalizing her hatred at the beast she spun and tried to flee the flames only to be faced with more. It surrounded her, threatening to close in on the cat and finish her. "Worthless Mutt!" She spat in her Screech, leaping through a small gap in the fire. The sound echoed, made louder by the walls of the alley. Clover's own ear detested the sound but she held the note until her breathe ran dry.

Every fiber of her body said to run, to flee, and to kill. She wanted out, she had to get out or these flames would kill her dead! The flames.. Casting her angry red eye at its originator she growled. The dog must pay.. the dog must die.. Hissing at him again Clover launched toward his ugly mug with her Night Slash readied. She was able to land one clawed hit on his shoulder before a massive paw batted her away like a thing. Huddled on the ground the cat stared with a narrowed eye as a jaw full of hot fire looked her in the face.

Only a moment later the Flamethrower was set free. Instant fear made her huddle up tight within herself. Instead of feeling the searing sting Clover felt the soft touch of fur against her own. Looking up she can see the soft blue-white light of her brothers Protect. The fire darted around the barrier, unable to break through. The strained look on Kolven's face told that it wouldn't hold for long. "You're pretty good at making fire! Why don't you try something else?" He mused to the Arcanine. The male Meowths paw slipped backward with effort. His attack was about to break and he could not do it twice in a row. Watching Rhonda shoulder past he would only have to hold for few moments longer..

With hurried paws Clover backed away from the shield and toward the small rubbish-bins on the side of the alley. Their metal surfaces were beginning to glow red hot, heated by the sheer amount of fire nearby. Launching herself a few tail-lengths she slammed them hard with her body, sending the containers toward the Arcanine. "I hope you burn in hell." With a shattering sound Kolven's Protect broke, launching him back several feet by the force. With a hard shake of his head the cat stares at the brawling Pokemon in front of him. "Can't we all just get along?"

(I can try to edit, had trouble ~.~)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:11 pm

[[OOC: OH YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING ME I accidentally exited out of the tab where I had written a full length post and I can't recover it... :T
    Elegy is watching the battle from the alleyway, with a mixture of horror and fear as she's afraid her friends will get hurt or die. She's blaming herself for all this mess and believes she is only a burden to the group. The Arcanine was hit by Rhonda's slash attack straight to the neck, and he now has a gaping, 3 inch deep cut that's oozing black, sludge-y liquid everywhere. In retaliation, he only spewed more flames, which is creating a large, billowing cloud of smoke that is causing Elle to start coughing and choking. The Arcanine scowled at Kolven and tried to attack, but stopped when he heard Elle's coughing. Realizing that she was nearby, regardless of his wounds, he immediately lunged himself into the alleyway that the Flaafy was in, his jaws wide and about to bite her face off. Elle is cowering in fear.]]
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Fuchsia City/Noon (39)

Rhonda skidded to a halt, the thick, black blood dripping from her right tusk an indication that her attack had been a success. With baited breath she turned to witness the outcome, only to grind her teeth in frustration that the Arcanine was still alive. Just an inch or two deeper... More intensely hot flames belched from the canine's maw, and Rhonda temporarily took cover behind a nearby wall. Getting her scales burned would not help her to defeat this monster anytime soon.

Coughing and wheezing, tears streaming from her eyes, Rhonda squinted through the smoke for any signs of the Arcanine. A large silhouette disappeared in the direction of the alleyway where Elegy was hiding, and with a snort and an enraged snarl, Rhonda charged. Her vision obscured by the smoke, she crashed into the wall before stumbling, holding her bleeding head, and caught sight of the beast lunging at Elle, his jaws wide.

"YOU - WILL - NOT - TOUCH HER!" the Haxorus thundered, barreling towards what she thought was the Arcanine's neck and swinging her tusks with great speed. If she could just hit the wound she inflicted before...

Arceus guide me.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Fuchsia City| |Noon

Elle watched in horror at the open jaws before her face, blackened teeth and burnt flesh lining the insides of his mouth and throat. Disgusting, sticky black sludge dripped down from his tongue, a horrid stench reeking from his maw as he leaned forward and closer to the Flaaffy's face, only a few inches away from snapping off her snout. "I-I...g-get...away..." she whimpered, attempting to take a step back but instead found the feeling of cold metal trashcans blocking her exit. The alleyway was getting increasingly hot, the smoke penetrating into the child's lungs as she gasped for breath. She was sure that even if she was able to miraculously escape from the Arcanine's teeth, she would still end up as roast lamb...or at least, very close to one. "R-Rhonda! C-Clover!" she cried, body flat against the dumpsters as hound drew closer.

"YOU - WILL - NOT - TOUCH HER!"

With a single, swift motion the Arcanine roared, rearing onto his back legs before pathetically falling backwards and onto the burning earth. He could no longer produce sounds, his pititful attempts to speak only becoming disgusting gargles and he threw up more of the black bile. His eyes narrowed into a vicious glare at the Haxorus, his front paws churning in an attempt to raise himself from his disgraceful position. His claws scraped against the filthy cement below him, swiping at the air trying to reach the dragon. Flames sputtered but died within his jaws as he let loose one last snarl, pawing at the deep wound on his neck. "You..." he bared his teeth. "You...fool..." with his final words, his body shook with hacks and coughs, sludge pooling from his jaws as he closed his eyes, before going still.

Elle quietly peaked her head out of the alleyway, near tears as she tried to bat the smoke away. Quickly, she scurried behind the Haxorus, clinging to her leg like a frightened child. "Is...is he gone?"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:02 pm

33 | 10

Both cats gasped for air under the thick cloud of smoke. Vainly Clover tried to Screech again only to find her lungs filled with the retched black cloud. With his face in his arm, both of which were firmly pressed into the ground, Kolven squeezed his eyes shut to protect them from the stinging air. This isnt what I had in mind.. Completely defenseless his body cringes at the roars of the giant beasts. Who was winning? Blind and disorientated to his surroundings even his hearing was lying to him. Only Elly's whines, sobs, and cough rang clearly in his ears and even that told him nothing of what was going on. Taking in a deep breath the cat forces his way back to his paws and wanders aimlessly about. "Rrroww.." He coughs before smacking face first into a brick wall.

Spitting and coughing, Clover hissed her frustrations. "Goddamn you.. fucking.. shitfaced prick..!" Her hind leg felt burned and all her pads seared along with her tail and hindquarters. Hell, everything felt burnt again. "Mother fuckering asshole.." The smoke fogged and blurred her eyes with stinging fury. Wheezing, gaspy breaths spaced out her words. Stupid.. bitch.." Light headed and dizzy Clover could no longer tell what was happening. The flames had gotten to her weak body. Legs trembling she stumbled forward only to vaguely hear a voice, "Is...is he gone?"

With last of her focus she grunts, "Dumb.. ass.. dog.." and collapses on the ember ridden ground with a light thump. Her body ached with a fiery pain but all she can see is black.
    With a hard shake of his head and a paw rub Kolven looks toward the still Arcanine. "I, think so?" Confusion was in his voice as he didn't exactly know what had happened. His gaze shifted downward to the smaller form on the ground. "Clover!" He yowls, darting up to her. "Clover..!" Repeating his own word he nudges his sister. Things wouldn't be allowed to relax. "Someone do something!" He whines desperately. He had only just found her.. "Someone help my sister!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:39 pm