Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Luxray
Min
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
8 posters

The FUCHSIA team

Anonymous

The FUCHSIA team - Page 5 Empty Re: The FUCHSIA team

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:40 am

(Skip. Leah's gonna wake up next post)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fuchsia City/Late Morning (26)

Rhonda was simply desperate to find a solution and to get Elle down safely. The old Haxorus was becoming almost breathless as she looked around for absolutely anything that would be of use, but found nothing. With Leah unconscious none of them (to her knowledge) possessed any ranged Special attacks and trying to throw something at the Fearow carried the risk of hitting Elle by accident.

"THEY did this to me! They took it all from me!" Rhonda's head swung round to Clover, who appeared to be having a bit of a tantrum. Oh no... The dragon feared that the Meowth was starting to turn, and was on full alert as Clover suddenly charged at her. To her surprise, however, Clover threw herself onto her tail and began to bound up her back. "Wh-What?! Clover, what are you doing?" Rhonda was ready to retaliate as the Meowth reached her neck, but instead of feeling her fangs and claws against her hard armour, Clover jumped off the top of her head and latched herself onto the thrashing Fearow's neck. This distraction caused its talons to release Elle and sent the Flaaffy spinning towards the ground.

"ELLE!" Everything seemed to move in slow motion as Rhonda charged forward and held out both of her arms. Time only returned to normal when Elle landed safely in her outstretched arms. "Goodness ... that was close." Gently placing Elle down on the ground, Rhonda lowered her head to the Flaaffy and softly nuzzled her. "It's all right, dear. You're safe now. It's OK..."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:54 pm

Fuchsia City | Late Morning | 15

Blood. There was blood everywhere. The warmed feeling coated the front half of the attacked undead. The Fearow's calls were futile as the group of Pokemon began cascading to the ground. As it realeased the Flaaffy in its talons the birds wings pounded harder as it tried to stay aloft with no avail. Falling, falling farther and farther... The undead pair crashed into the sharp corner of a rooftop. The gargled shriek of the bird awkwardly stopped half way through as the steel gutter gouged a deep gash through its back up to its neck. It was suspended there precariously.

The feline Pokemon was hardly aware of the peril. Fangs sunk deep into the heart of the bird, she had created a gaping wound in its chest big enough for her entire face. Refusing to let go, Clover tore and pulled the organ until it began to come lose from its cavity. "MINE." The words were muffled with her mouthful. With the last snap of veins, it came loose. The Fearow's body shifted on its stake as the feline attempted to climb onto the roof. The movements caused it to slip, falling once more to the ground. The avian landed on top of Clover, draping her in its large wings. For a few moments, the scene was almost placid: The fallen bird resting in peace on the ground. But as the other undead began to shift, and shove the corpse off, it turned dark once one. Standing firmly, the birds heart was still clamped in her jaws. Her face was coated in a thick blood-layer, but it was obvious something was different about it. Dropping the still heart, and placing a paw on top, she began the laughter she loved. "Hahahaa, You pathetic waste, no one will want you now! Your nothing but trash."

Quickly devouring her prize, she gazed at the Haxorus who was... with her sheep. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" She yowled at Rhonda, threateningly marching forward. "No one touches the sheep.." No one was allowed to touch ether one of her sheep. NO ONE. With each define paw step she got a little bit closer to them. "They took it all from me. Left me with nothing. You want to add to the list of my loses?" A growl rumbled through her throat, "Those sheep are mine. No one will touch a strand of wool on their fluffy pelts without permission."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Fuchsia City| |Late Morning

Elle tentatively opened her eyes to find that the large arms of the Haxorus had caught her, the Flaaffy still shaking from her fear. "Goodness ... that was close." As she was gently placed on the ground, the electric-type fiercely clung to Rhonda's leg, quietly crying. "It's all right, dear. You're safe now. It's OK..." she nods slowy. "I-I won't do anything like that again, I-I promise..." she hiccuped. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" Suddenly the voice made the child's head snap towards the source, squeaking in surprise.

"No one touches the sheep... They took it all from me. Left me with nothing. You want to add to the list of my loses?" Elle shuffled slightly away as the feline padded closer. "Those sheep are mine. No one will touch a strand of wool on their fluffy pelts without permission." The Flaaffy was frightened by the Meowth's aggressive demeanor. "N-No! I-I thought we were friends, please don't hurt Rhonda!" the child yelped, fidgeting her hands. "P-Please d-don't hurt anyone..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Fuchsia City|Late Morning (7)

Leah groaned in pain. Her eyes opened up just a crack to allow a little light into them. She knew somebody moved her because she was in some old shed. She allowed her eyes to open up a little bit more as she tried adjusting her position. However, a sharp pain prevented her from moving her leg as everything was coming back to her.

She remembered that Elle was mad at being rescued from the undead and unleashed the mother of all Thunder attacks, striking Leah and knocking her out. The Roserade found it amazing that she had survived taking all of that electricity. But then again, her type was resistant to electric attacks. Putting any weight on her leg would cause her pain.

The blame was all on the Flaafy now. She was the one who caused Leah to risk her life, and what did she get as a thanks? Lightning bolts. She crawled over to the entrance of the shed to look out. Leah wanted to give the child a piece of her mind so badly, but she would have to wait until this little incident between the others is over.

(OoC: So yeah, Leah's leg is badly injured...)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Fuchsia City/Late Morning (27)

Rhonda gently patted Elle on the back as the Flaaffy clung to her leg and wept, promising never to do anything like that again. Glancing up at the dark sky, the Haxorus was relieved to see that the thunderclouds were starting to break up and bright sunlight filtered through its cracks. "Ssssh, it's all right," she soothed, her voice soft as Combee honey as she comforted the child. "It's OK now - look! The lightning has stopped!"

Stealing a glance over at where she had left Leah, Rhonda heaved a sigh of relief as she noticed that the Roserade was starting to wake up. Turning towards her, she lowered her head until it managed to fit through the gap and regarded the Grass-type's leg wound with a concerned look. "Leah ... I'm glad to see that you are awake. Are you all right, dear?"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" screeched an angry voice from behind. Rhonda swung her head round to spot Clover marching towards them. "They took it all from me. Left me with nothing. You want to add to the list of my loses? Those sheep are mine. No one will touch a strand of wool on their fluffy pelts without permission." Rhonda tried not to appear phased by the Meowth's rather violent outburst, no doubt caused by the excitement of the battle and the blood that had been spilled. She has tasted blood... The dragon's expression was hard and stern as she rose up to her great, full height, allowing the sun's rays to reflect off of her tusks. "I think you had better calm down, Clover."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Fuchsia City | Late Morning | 16

The sheep was upset. Fear danced in her eyes like fire on brush. Her sheep was upset! Her shrieks of fear only added fuel to the fire within Clover. Her sheep was upset. Rhonda stood taller in a defensive display. "My sheep is upset..." slinking across the ground, she crept closer to the Pokemon, stalking them in a wide circle. "I think you had better calm down, Clover." The words sounded distant. She had gotten closer and drew her lips back to reveal her teeth as she hissed. "My sheep is being UPSET," she cried ouy, "I wont stand for that!" Growling deep and low, she prowled closer. The Haxorus will pay for her crimes.. There was a radiating pain behind her eye. She barked out at Rhonda, "No one upsets the precious!" Her voice was growing more and more gruff, "Those who upset Elegy will pay! Those who upset Onne will pay!"

Something was wrong. One crimson eye darted around the battle field. Something was wrong. The fluffy yellow form. Something was fucking wrong. She shrieked in realization. "Where... is... ONNE!?" Her possession, her obsession was gone! Her sheep, its meat, gone. Gone, gone gone, gone, GONE. Thrashing in madness, confusion, her claws raked the air with no target. Onne had disappeared! "HE'S GONE? You have taken him?! Taken him from me. You shall pay for your mistake." Clover shot at them, letting loose a death-cry. Today, would be a feast for her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Fuchsia City|Late Morning (8)

Leah looked up to see that Rhonda was poking her head in the shed, showing concern. "Leah ... I'm glad to see that you are awake. Are you all right, dear?" The grass type grunted as she adjusted her position. "Y-Yeah. My leg is a little messed up, though. It hurts to move it..." Her voice trailed off a little when she saw the undead Meowth freaking out over something. 'I knew she couldn't be trusted.'

Leah charged up a move that she didn't even recognize. A green ball formed between her flower hands and when she was ready, she launched it towards the undead. When she launched it, she looked at her hands. "What the hell happened..." She mumbled to herself. The Roserade looked around before speaking. "Where's Elle?" She wanted to have a talk with the child to make sure she was okay.

(OoC: It's up to Cinder if you want the Energy Ball attack to hit.)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:17 pm

((Throwing in a skip here, sorry. >.< Just say that Rhonda swung her tail towards Clover in fear that she would accidentally kill her if she used her tusks. Your choice whether her attack or Leah's hits her, Cinder. :3 She then stood back and told Leah that Elle was OK and safe.))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Fuchsia City | Late Morning | 17

Her teeth. Her teeth cried out. They cried for flesh. For food. They wanted it. Longed for it. Needed it. Tough Dragon meat for them to work with. Oh yes, please yes. It would be amazing. The best. The only thing that wold satisfy her. Even more then Sheep. Yes. Much more then her sheep. Her prized beloved sheep. Dragon flesh. It was in front of her. Waiting.

Clover's jaws were agape, as wide open as they would go. Her gums could be seen as she snarled in her strike. Her paws flexed, letting dirtied claws faintly glimmer in the light. If she wasn't hissing, her breathe would of come in short and rapid. The overwhelming fixation for her next meal practically making her twitch. She could see the scales on Rhonda's torso.

The light came first. It grew, bright green until the one-eyed cat was blinded. It slammed against her face, the power in the Energy Ball was intense. Clover was flung to the ground, pain radiating in her skull. She barely had time to take even one breathe before another force slammed against her. Sturdy and large, Rhonda's powerful tail easily lifted and threw the cat as it was swung across the ground in defense. The wind was knocked out of her from the force as she flew. Her vision literally ran red from the blood in her eye, images nearly undecipherable from the mess. She would of shrieked if there was air in her lungs, and it would of cut off abruptly as the cat smashed against the edge of the building.

She slid slowly to the ground, half hidden behind scraggly shrubs, crumpled in a ball of herself. Pressure crushed the cat, pain struck her body like a play toy. One tiny movement in attempts to stand, Clover's legs were trembling. She got to one paw, then two.. then collapsed back to the ground. Blackness crept on the edges of her vision, then quickly overtook her. Damn.. you..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:50 pm

(Skip. Don't have time to post. Just say Leah asked if she could possibly talk to Elle.)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Fuchsia City/Late Morning (28)

Rhonda flinched as her own tail brutally came into contact with the undead Meowth, sending her flying through the air until she crashed to the ground, cursing at them as she failed to get to her feet and falling unconscious. Immediately regretting her actions, Rhonda approached the cat to check if she was still breathing, but then remembered that the cat no longer needed to. If she is an undead then she can't be killed again ... can she? Bending down low, she picked up the limp Meowth in her arms and turned back round to the others. "Despite what she did, she is still one of us. I will not abandon her while she is still a Pokemon and not a monster. Once she wakes up I will ... see whether or not she is able to calm down and ... act accordingly."

To say that this was an awkward situation for the old Haxorus would've been an understatement. She guessed that the others would not be too happy with her decision, but decided to go ahead with it nonetheless. There must be some heart still left in there somewhere. Craning her neck upwards, Rhonda scanned the city carefully for any more danger. It appeared that most of the Fearow had either been struck down by Elle's Thunder attack or had fled the scene. "Good ... everything seems to be clear. Let's go and see if we can find some supplies. Leah's leg could use some treatment." Lowering her head to the Roserade as she voiced her need to speak to Elle, Rhonda spoke softly. "In a moment, dear. First I need to see whether or not you can walk. Will you be all right to try, or do you need some help?"

((I'm assuming that it's all right for Rhonda to carry Clover. If not just holler. Also, sorry for the mediocre quality - had a lot of posts to make and I'm getting tired, lol.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:01 am

Fuchsia City|Late Morning (9)

Leah had a slight worry when Rhonda asked her if she could walk. Letting out a sigh, she said, "I think I can..." The Roserade tried to stand up, grunting as she got to her feet. She tried walking, but everytime she put weight on her bad legs, a pain would shoot up the right side of her body. She needed to sit back down again. "It only hurts when I put weight on my bad leg..." She told the dragon. "Maybe we could use a branch or something to act like a crutch?"
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:09 pm

Fuchsia City/Late Morning (29)

Leah tried to get to her feet, but ended up back on the ground again as her leg flared up in pain. "It only hurts when I put weight on my bad leg..." the Grass-type mused. "Maybe we could use a branch or something to act like a crutch?"

"I'd carry you myself if it wasn't for Clover..." Casting a brief glance down at the unconscious Meowth in her arms, Rhonda sighed and looked around. Lined up along the edges of the road were small, decorative trees. Being careful not to drop Clover, Rhonda craned her neck upwards, clamped her beak around a branch and pulled it off with a sharp snap. She regarded Leah with gentle eyes as she laid the branch down next to her. "Would that be all right?"

Standing to full height again, she glanced at the wound on Leah's leg and knew that they had to do something about it.But what? She cast her mind back to her past, trying to remember anything she might've heard about humans and their way of life from others. Living in one place for almost her entire life and having little to no contact with the human race had been to her liking at the time, but now it was a disadvantage to them more than anything.

"Surely humans must've had some sort of hospital for Pokemon or a place to buy medicinal supplies?" she queried to Elle and Leah, feeling a little embarrassed at her lack of knowledge of the human world. "Might there be such a place around here?"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Fuchsia City | Late Morning | 18

Blackness circled around Clover as she lay losing consciousness. The shiny gold form of Rhonda was approaching as her vision cut out. A soft ssshh of her body moving from the dragons fingers was barely audible over the voices and images that now drifted behind her eye. The Meowth had no choice but to let the memories overtake her.

"Mama Im hungry."
    "Mama when will we eat?"
    "Grrrr.. today children, you will get your own food. Let it be stealing or hunting, I couldn't care less. If you come up empty pawed, then you'll go hungry and hopefully learn from your failures. Also there is NO sharing. Share and you will be severally punished."
    "But mother thats not fair. Not everyone is able to get food that easily."
    "Silence! Your problems are simply that. Your OWN. Now, scat."
    "But Gidea! its raining the humans don't go to the park in the rain."
    "Well I hope your claws are working then you little brat. All of you, out of my sight!"
    "Don't worry Clove', Ill hunt with ya."

"Hah! That girl didn't know what hit her! Seriously who sets their backpack down and turns their back on it? Ha!"
    "Yeah, you got some Pokechow but the Rattata were all in their borrows. I still got nothin, AND I fell asleep yesterday and lost my share. Im starving.."
    "Oh buck up! Your usually one of the best at stealing a morsel. You'll get something."
    "Yeah, from the humans. But when they're all in their dens. And I suck getting birds. AND like I said all the rats are in their borrows. I cant get crap."
    "Eh. Well. I'm going back to the alley before my pelt gets soaked. Good luck Clover!"
    "Thanks sis.."

"The three of you worthless brats didn't bring in anything today. Let your hungry teach you a lesson."
    "But mother the Spearows nicked my ear! That dumb Fearow came back before I could even strike ba-"
    "I DONT care. You didn't bring food back so you won't have any today. Thats that."
    "Okay mother.."
    "Im surprised you didn't get anything Clover, the rain trip ya up?"
    "-hisses- You know I cant get anything in the rain Arsi. How you got chicken from those humans Ill never know."
    I'd share but you know.. mother."
    "Gidea will shred both our pelts, yeah. I know."

"Hey Clove', come here."
    "What's up bro? What could you possibly need from the hunting failure."
    Heh, to give her some of my Pidgey thats what.
    "But we can't share."
    "I know. That's why you get this one, and Ill go find another."
    "In this rain your lucky to of gotten this one, and I cant take your catch!"
    "Dont worry little sis. You need this to keep your strength up. You haven't eaten two days after all, Ill be okay without. Take it, but dont go back to the alley until most is gone."
    "Your the best bro.."
    "-licks- Stay safe from mothers wrath alright? Ill be back by dusk."

The Meowth twitched as she was carried in Rhonda's arms. A paw, her ear, her shoulder, each movement involuntary. She looked almost peaceful, gentle in her current state as long forgotten memories plagued her. Were they trying to tell her something? Were her siblings trying to revive some long forgotten knowledge? Clover fell deeper into the darkness, looking for answers in the world of questions..

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:34 pm

The child had been hiding behind Rhonda the whole time, silently listening in on the conversation with slight interest as she fiddled with her hands. When the Roserade asked to speak with her, she felt anxiety rising into her throat, the electric-type nervously swaying from side to side. "Surely humans must've had some sort of hospital for Pokemon or a place to buy medicinal supplies?" With the chance to get out of the awkward situation, Elle immediately piped up. "I can find them!" Without awaiting an answer, the sheep immediately dashed off into the city.

Her hooves clicked with rhythm as she sprints on the city's streets, eyes darting left and right in minor excitement as she searched for a Pokecenter. Her eyes sparked with delight as she spotted the familiar building through an alleyway, and quickly turned and raced into the darkness. She stumbled through the caliginosity, small hands feeling the wall as she passed through. Elle froze, however, when two bright red orbs lit up in front of her face, a deep growling coming from her foe. "U-um... Hi?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:51 pm

Fuchsia City|Late Morning (10)

Leah smiled as Rhonda broke off a branch to serve as a crutch for her. Handing the branch over, she asked, "Would that be all right?" Leah took the branch and tried standing up with it. She put it on the side her bad leg was on and tried walking around with it. It would take a little bit of time for her to get used to it, but the important thing was that it supported her weight. "It's good. Thank you Rhonda." She said. Rhonda asked about a place that would have medical supplies, most likely for the Roserade's leg.

"There is a place." Leah said pointing over to the red roofed building. "That building over there is called a Pokemon Center. It was used as a rest stop for trainers and is also a place to heal pokemon. That place is bound to have medical supplies." Leah was going to offer herself to go, but Elle jumped in almost immediately. "I can find them!" She said, and quickly darted off into the city. "Elle! Wait! It's too dangerous!" She was already gone. The Roserade now had nothing to do but to just stand by. She looked around and found another branch that was about equal in size compared to the other one. She took it with her and used that as support as well. "My trainer told me that it's easier to move with two crutches." She told the dragon.

Leah had this strange feeling that something wasn't right here. She sensed the presence of more undead... "I think Elle's in trouble..." She said. "We need to go with her."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Fuchsia City/Late Morning (30)

Rhonda was glad that the crutch that she had supplied for Leah worked well for her. The Roserade then stated that she knew of such a place that the dragon was looking for. She pointed a floral hand down the road. "That building over there is called a Pokemon Center. It was used as a rest stop for trainers and is also a place to heal pokemon. That place is bound to have medical supplies." "Oh, that's good then. We should go and see if they have anything that can help your leg."

Elle then ran off and Rhonda lost sight of her quickly as she ran down an alleyway. "Elegy!" Leah then stated that she had a feeling that Elle was in danger, and Rhonda quickly began to check each alleyway as she passed them. "Elle? Elle, dear! Where are you?"

((What is it with me and crap posts lately? -_-))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Fuchsia City | Late Morning | 19

"I can't believe... their gone."
    "Mother just took him like that! With those injuries there is no way ether of them will make it like that."
    "We need to go after them, or they'll die too! If we go n-"
    "SHUT UP. Just shut up okay?"
    "Dammit Clover we need to do something. We already lost two of our brothers, your just going to let Gidea take a third?! Take K-"
    "Fucking shut it! I know what she's doing. I know who she took from us.. What do you honestly think we can do?!..."
    "If we go quick we can take him from her and-"
    "Maybe we can get Gidea to come back too. She'll die alo-"
    "Will you two just stop talking for once. Ive heard enough of you lets hear what Clover has to say already.."
    "I didn't know you two cared so little about our family, Arsi."
    "Excuse me sis, I CARE enough to let Clover talk instead of just you two. Clover."
    "Be quiet before I make you --. LISTEN to me. You saw what happened to father. He went insane. The same thing was happening to mother. Didn't you see the purple stuff about her wounds?"
    "What, you think mother will end up like dad did? You think thats how it works?"
    "Even if Gidea goes mad like him our brother didn't have the purple. his fur was clean! He's clean!"
    Yeah, his wounds were pretty bad but his fur didn't look like Gideas.."
    "Then we have to go save him before she kills him off!"
    "She doesn't need to go insane, she is insane. Come on lets go now!
    "You Idiots! If we even try to get him Gidea will KILL US. If she's going mad then she will attack us and we will end up like our brothers. We can't save him.. We can't do anything.. if we try we will die too. if we do ANYTHING.. everyone will end up dead.. and you know it."
    "I.. we could sneak up on her..."
    "Mother wouldn't fall for something like that.."
    "Now that the humans are leaving.. he was ether going to die here, or die where she takes him. K-k.."
    "So its hopeless.. our family is broken."
    "Hey.. it may be broken.."
    "But we still gotta take care of eachother.."
    We're still family.."
    "and we're going to protect each other.."
    "Forever, no matter what."

The memories were at their climax, and were starting to fade out. How much more was the kitten going to see before darkness was all that remained? It was unsure exactly the amount she could take before it forced her eye which was no longer green to flash open to see the present day.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:26 pm

"Elle? Elle, dear! Where are you?"

The Flaaffy sharply turned her head to the sound, heart pounding as she backs away from her foe. "O-over here!" she shouts back looking back to the glaring red eyes that only grew larger as they came closer. The sheep yelped in surprise as the opponent lashed out it's claws, Elle narrowly evaded the attack, stumbling before she fell on her rump. Wincing in pain, she slowly looks upward, eyes widening in fear. The light from outside the alley had cascaded within, beams of the sun revealing the grotesque face of the Arcanine. Burnt and mottled, flesh hanging from the bone as it's rotten teeth clashed together in an atrocious harmony of clicking and screeching.

"Wh-wha..." Elle whimpered, eyes wide as she shuffled backwards and further into the light. The canine followed, more of it's deformed body revealed as it padded towards her. It's body was mutilated, deep scars and torn flesh, it's once great mane reduced to hanging pieces of skin and ligaments. It's own intestines erupted from it's stomach area, trailing behind him as he sniffed at his potential prey. The Flaaffy squeaked with terror, flailing her hands as she got up, running backwards and into a wall, the fire-type still following her. "S-stop it! Go away!"

[OOC: So yesterday I had a 6 paragraph post ready but I accidentally exited the tab and I lost everything... So I ragequited. VxV Have a short post instead. xD;; Bask in ze glory of my new and accurate profile picture! Also, no one kill the Arcanine please. <3]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Fuchsia City|Late Morning (11)

Leah followed Rhonda to look for Elle. "Elle? Elle, dear! Where are you?" Luckily, she responded back to them. "O-over here!" The voice caused Leah to go faster on her crutches, freezing at what she saw. An undead Arcanine, horribly mutilated. The sight of the undead made the Roserade throw up in her mouth a little bit. She was able to keep it down, but problems arose as the undead came closer to the Flaafy. "S-stop it! Go away!" She called out, flailing her arms forward.

Leah became scared for her, now. She knew that any action could be taken as a threat to wild pokemon, like flailing your arms in front of them. The undead would make any pokemon attack at any sudden movement. And this was a sudden movement. The Arcanine would've attacked at any given moment, and Leah did not want to risk someone getting hurt! "Elle, follow me!" She called out as she grabbed her hand. Moving quickly, she turned her head back to Rhonda. "Take care of this monster for me, will ya? I'll keep an eye on Elle."

Still moving, she pryed open the door just enough for her and the Flaafy to get through. As soon as they were inside, Leah was out of breath. She turned around and unexpectidly raised her voice to the sheep. "What the hell were you thinking? You're not only putting your life in danger, but everybody else's as well! Are you fucking insane?" As soon as she realized what she said to her, her expression softened and her voice calmed down. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, Elle..." She said. "It's just that... I already lost a friend to those monsters and I don't want to lose another one." She wanted to tell the story, but didn't feel like boring Elle. The Roserade fell into a melancholy mood, evident in her voice that was accompanied with a sigh, "You'd probably be bored with the story..." She told her. Leah turned around and made her way over to a chair where she collapsed in. Her legs needed a load off, and she needed some time alone unless Elle was to intervene.

(OoC: Got permission to drag Elle into the Pokemon Center)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Fuchsia City/Late Morning (31)

"O-over here!" Elle little voice drifted out of one of the nearby alleyways and Rhonda immediately followed it. She noticed the Flaaffy shuffling into the light on her rear, staring at something in utmost terror. Rhonda picked up her speed immediately, not taking her eyes off the shadow that was slowly advancing on the small Electric-type. "Elle! Get away from there!" Elegy got to her feet and stumbled into a wall, and Rhonda finally got a look at the grotesque Arcanine advancing on her.

Quickly but carefully placing Clover underneath an abandoned car, Rhonda charged at the mutilated canine with an aggressive roar. Swinging her mighty tusks, the Fire-type flinched as they came just short of its face. Thankfully, they did their job; the beast's attention was now on her instead of Elle.

"Take care of this monster for me, will ya? I'll keep an eye on Elle," said Leah as she grabbed Elle's hand and dragged her off to the nearby Pokemon Centre. "Oh, I will." To say that the old Dragon-type was sick and tired of these ... things constantly preying on her and her friends was an understatement. She had already lost two of them and was not about to lose another. "You will not be killing anyone today," she growled at the snarling Arcanine, her voice stern and threatening.

The Fire-type roared its fury and charged at her with incredible agility. Rhonda braced herself and prepared to retaliate the ExtremeSpeed with Counter.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Fuchsia City | Late Morning | 20

"Gone.. gone.. all gone.. they're all gone.."
    "Hush Arsi, you need to relax.."
    "Relax? Relax!! They all died. Everyone died! Dead dead dead dead dead!"
    "I know Arsi, I know! You need to CALM DOWN. I got you.."
    "Clover they're all dead.. our family our family has been destroyed.."
    "NO. Ars', we still have each other, come on.."
    "Oh Clover.. what are we gonna do.."
    "Were, were going to survive that's what."
    "How? how can we possibly survive when all of our siblings and even our
    parents couldn't?? How do we even have a chance!"
    "Because.. we have each other.."
    "Were going to die! We can't beat those monsters."
    "Sis please you need to calm down. We got each others backs.. there isn't anything we can do for our siblings now.."
    "That's so heartless Clover.. but they're dead.. dead dead.. dead.."
    "Hush now.. I got you sis.."

"I.. I.. I wish big bro was here.."
    "He.. he would know, what to do."
    "He may still be alive, you know."
    "Maybe.. out there somewhere?"
    "Yeah, that's the spirit.. we gotta stay posi-"
    "What was that? Did you hear that?"
    "I don't hear anything. Arsi what are yo-"
    "How can you not hear it! Everywhere. Its everyhwere!"
    "What, whats everywhere?"
    "Surrounded.. everywhere! Its coming.. its coming for us!"
    "Arsi wait where are you going Arsi!"
    "Its coming! Were going to die!
    The omnipresence is coming run!!"

"Arsi! Aaarrsssiii! Where are you? NO! Arsi!"

"Arrsssiii please.. please where are you! Come back!
    "Please... please you can't.. we, I can't.."
    Arsiii...! We need to be together! Please, don't leave me alone.."

"Please.. Arsi, we have to be together.. we need to find him.. I need
    you.. please don't die.. please.. Oh where are you k..."

It was dark. There was the faint sound of roaring, or maybe it was a humming? Clover didn't know where she was or what was happening. Cold.. coldness sweep across all sense of feeling. What feeling there was, it was dull and laced with a sense of pain. Crushing, crushing under it.. what was happening?

Was someone there? Speaking.. to her? Clover tried to move, but what was she moving? Her body felt numb, like it wasn't even there. Moving seem to shift the coldness. But yet, there seemed to be.. warmth on one side. Was it another presence? Clover tried to go to it in a formless movement. Yet, she wasn't moving at all. The warmth itself was moving, heating the space around it and letting the previous go cold. What is happening..

You need to wake up. The voice was faint but clear. Was it real? The warmth was gone, but her senses were returning. Her body, Clover could feel it. Everything seemed to be returning. With a shape jerk her remaining eye flew open and her head shot up. Breath came in a fast, short in and out, a long pause, and repeat. The darkness was fading as she adjusted to lighting around her. The memories that haunted her rest confused her heavy mind.. A name rested on her tongue, yet she couldn't recall what it was. "What happened.."

Faint screams and groans could be heard, sounding almost like background noise to the cat. It made her ear hurt, like a dull humming sound coming from an old TV. Placing a paw to her face, disgust riddled her body to see it covered in blood. Clean up when you have the chance. Who was speaking to her?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 pm

"Elle, follow me!" "Elle! Get away from there!" The familiar voices made her look away, only to find herself being dragged by Leah and into the Pokemon Center. The Arcanine motioned to follow, before being stopped by the Haxorus, backing away from the attack as he let out a low growl. It snapped at the dragon, fire erupting from it's mouth as it narrowed it's eyes, a dangerous snarl emitted from it's throat.

"What the hell were you thinking? You're not only putting your life in danger, but everybody else's as well! Are you fucking insane?" The Flaaffy was taken aback by the Roserade's harsh words, cringing as she began to sob. "I-I'm sorryyyyy..." she whined. "I-I only wanted to help! I-I won't do it again, I promise..." she whimpers. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, Elle... It's just that... I already lost a friend to those monsters and I don't want to lose another one." she nods numbly to the words. "I'm sorry..."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:54 pm

Fuchsia City/Late Morning (32)

Rhonda dug her toes into the ground as she allowed herself to be hit head-on by the Arcanine's ExtremeSpeed attack, desperately trying not to be knocked over; if she did she doubted she would ever get up again. The Haxorus groaned in pain and balanced herself on her arms, but the invisible forcefield that her Counter attack had conjured had done its job; the next moment an intense blast of energy smacked the hound straight in the chest and it was sent flying backwards, crashing into a wall as the force of its own attack was hurled back at it, doubled. Rhonda panted and watched expectantly as the Fire-type lay motionless for a moment, before snapping its eyes open and staggering shakily to its feet.

"That was your warning," Rhonda growled, steadying herself again and glaring at the undead hound with narrowed eyes. "Back off!" But an ominous sort of smirk crossed her foe's face and, before she could do a thing, it bolted off down the street in the direction of the Pokemon Centre. "No..." Terror tore at Rhonda's heart as she feebly tried to catch up, but it was no good; her old bones and bulky body were no match for the speed and agility of the Fire-type.

"ELEGY! LEAH!" All she could do was bellow at the top of her lungs and hope to the Legends above that they could hear her. "LOOK OUT!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:12 am