Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Luxray
Min
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
8 posters

The FUCHSIA team

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

The FUCHSIA team Empty The FUCHSIA team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue May 29, 2012 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fuchsia City Gym||Early Evening(1)

Ariel smiled gentle as the sun set quietly beyond the horizon. The crimson red Vaporeon sat inside the entrance to the run down building that was once Fuchsia city gym. It seemed as though all Ariel was focused on was the colors of the setting sun against the clouds. However if you looked more carefully you could see a far off look in her eye that told you she was thinking deeply.

Even with the gentle smiling facade Ariel wore, you could tell she was anxious and worried. She knew that many had died, and the cause seemed to be pokemon. Ariel however being somewhat clueless did not understand what about other pokemon made them attack. "I'll figure it out, I swear I will find out why these pokemon are attacking."Ariel promised herself as she did everyday. With a sad sigh the water pokemon curled up and started to doze off unaware of impending danger.
    Anonymous

The FUCHSIA team Empty Re: The FUCHSIA team

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Route 19 Beach||Early Evening(1)

I lay on the soft sand of the beach just outside Fuchsia City. Oh how I loved the feeling of the morning sun on my scales as I lay in the soft sand. Though this wasn't an average day. Like it had been for almost a year now, I always had to be on alert and always had to sleep with one eye open. These undead were everywhere and were such a bother. Though for some reason i'm immune to virus and get to kill as many of the undead as I like. Which was strange, but I got used to it.

Anyway, I lay on the beach in my Coil's as I watched the raising sun. I sighed as I remembered my darling husband and my adorable kids. I wonder howssss there are? I muttered under my breath as I looked at the turning tide. The water sprayed me every time it reseeded back into the surf.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed May 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Fuchsia City/Early Evening (1)

"Welcome to Fuchsia City, home of the Safari Zone!" read a sign that Rhonda passed as she entered the city from the eastern gate. The large Haxorus was tired from her long walk and many hard battles with the living dead and couldn't wait to find somewhere to rest for the night. It wasn't very often she entered the city; she very much preferred to stay as far away from human settlements as possible, even if said humans were no longer there.

Rhonda's face grew solemn behind her gigantic tusks. Although it was true that the humans gladly exploited Pokemon for their own entertainment and competition, they did not deserve this horrible fate. Thankfully it seemed that most of their bodies had either been taken away to be eaten or had decomposed entirely since there were very few of them. The remnants of what looked like Pokemon Zoo were on Rhonda's right as she trudged her way deeper into the city. The elderly Haxorus snorted a cloud of air from her nostrils; clearly they thought it was OK to display Pokemon like museum artefacts as well.

Putting her spite of humans behind her, Rhonda made a left and headed towards a large cluster of half-destroyed buildings. Maybe one of those would be secure enough for her to rest. Directly in front of her was a beach. Perfect, Rhonda thought. Nice and quiet by the waves. As she headed closer she turned her head over her shoulder and spotted a red Vaporeon next to a large, partially-destroyed building. Turning back to the beach she saw an Arbok. Because she had no way of knowing whether the Vaporeon was infected or not until it attacked her (and its colour was worrying her a little), she decided to play it safe and go to the beach and join the Arbok. She was pretty sure that it was just pure-Poison types who were immune to the virus...

Leaving huge footprints in the sand behind her, Rhonda carefully approached the cobra, trying not to startle her. More than once she had sent a Pokemon scurrying because of her fearsome appearance. Not only that but she was an outsider in this region, so she could understand why they saw her as a threat. Usually one look at her tusks was enough to send a Pokemon into the bushes for cover. She only hoped that she wouldn't scare her new friend here.

"Excuse me?" Rhonda said as she reached the Arbok. Her voice was soft and gentle. "Hello there. Is it all right if I join you? I could certainly use a rest."
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed May 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Fuchsia City Gym||Early Evening(2)

Ariel continued to doze in the evening sun as the Haxorus walked by. Ariel saw it but the large blade like tusks frightened her so she simply turned about to pretend it was not there. In the back of her mind however, curiosity nagged at her. She wanted to get to know the creature but her natural fear kept her at bay.

However, because of her consistent need to know Ariel called out to the dragon. "Hello!" Ariel shouted, rising to all fours. She was about to take a step forward when suddenly she felt large claws digging into her back. The red Vaporeon cried out in pain as she whipped around to see a large undead Sandslash. It's claws dripped with Ariel's fresh crimson blood as it poised to attack again.

Terrified, Ariel stood there frozen on the spot. She hated fighting but she had seen her fair share of battles. She knew that sometimes there was only one way out and that was to fight back. This seemed to be one of those times. Gathering her nerves Ariel aimed and fired a powerful Aurora Beam in the Sandslashes direction. Not even waiting to see if it landed Ariel glued her eyes shut and fled towards one of the other vacant buildings.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 1:34 pm

Route 19 Beach||Early Evening(2)

As I layed on the soft sand on the beach, I heard a voice. "Excuse me? Hello there. Is it all right if I join you? I could certainly use a rest." I looked up at the voice and found some sort of dragon looking at me. I blinked a few times. I'd never seen this kind of pokemon before and the tusks didn't help at all, but she seemed very nice so I smiled. Yesss, oh courssse. My name isss Nimh by the way. I smiled at the dragon.

Then I heard a scream. I shot out of my Coil's and slithered next to the dragon. It was strange colored Vaporeon and it looked like she had been attacked. I slithered past the beach and toward the undead Sandslash that had attacked the Vaporeon and oh how it was not expecting me to bite down on it's neck with an Ice Fang. It hissed and slashed at my scales, but it hardly made a dent as I used Coil to wrap around the undead. The move raised my stats every time I used it, but it was a very handy move when I wanted to strangle my opponents. I looked back at the dragon and hissed, Go follow the water type! I got the undeadsss! Because of my lisps I added the few s's after I said undead. I just hoped she wound listen and go after the Vaporeon and see if she was alright.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu May 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Fuchsia City/Early Evening (2)

"Yesss, oh courssse. My name isss Nimh by the way," the Arbok replied as Rhonda settled down next to her. The Haxorus smiled and nodded at Nimh. It surprised her to notice that this Arbok was at a similar age to herself, give or take a few years. "Well, I must say it's a relief to meet you, Nimh. My name is Rhonda."

"Hello!" called a voice from behind. Rhonda turned to see the red Vaporeon from before approaching them. Her apprehension about her being infected seemed to be false and she stood up ready to greet the young Eeveelution. But within a second it had all gone wrong. An undead Sandslash had attacked her from behind. She'd launched a stray Aurora Beam and then fled into one of the nearby buildings.

Nimh sped into action; for an Arbok at a fairly old age she was very agile. Rhonda charged in to help, but by the time she caught up Nimh had the Sandslash wrapped up in a coil. "Go follow the water type! I got the undeadsss!" she hissed. Rhonda frowned; she felt a little bad at leaving the undead menace with her, but the Vaporeon had been injured and also needed attention. "All right. I hope you know what you're doing."

Rhonda felt a little out of place following orders from another, but nonetheless she headed in the direction where the Vaporeon had ran. She poked her head round the unhinged door and had a look to see if the oddly-coloured Water-type was in there. "Hello? Are you in here?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Fuchsia City, Early Evening (1)
    In the corner of the building Ariel fled into, out of the Vaporeon's sight, a dragon slept. It was a very pretty dragon, or perhaps once was- metallic, golden scales had faded to a dull yellow. The dreamer was quiet, its breathing light and pained. It was almost frighteningly thin, as well- it obviously had not eaten for a very long time. It rolled over onto its side as Ariel entered, scratching the floor with its once-shining tusk.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Fuchsia City| |Early Morning

Mortimer was fucking happy he finally escaped from that raging bitch of a Camperupt. Fucking happy. Peacefully he slithers around the dark, long abandoned alleyways looking for scraps of food. Needless to say he was starving, and as much as he wanted to eat all the corpses lying about he was afraid to catch the infection himself. Seiko definitely wouldn't want that. Thoughts ringing in his head, a sudden shriek pierced the silence which he dwelled in, and the Seviper immediately rushed to the source.

When he arrived the first thing he noticed was an Arbok, one who was aged, strangling an undead Sandslash. Frowning, he decides to help the fellow serpent, clashing his blade onto the stone ground before hissing. "You, get out of the way! Move!" After his call the snake rushed forward, preforming an attack he spent months training to perfect. His tail glowed a vivid purple before he threw his whole tail forward, a Night Slash aimed directly for the ground-type's neck.

Dysis slowly paced on the outskirts of the building, hooves stomping on the ground as drops of lava slowly dribbled down from her volcanoes. Blood adorned her every feature, just as how magma hardened on every step. Breathing heavily, it was as if she was exhaling pure rage, dark clouds of smoke released from her nostrils. Bloody red eyes were set straight ahead, pupils only a slither. "Must... Kill..." she rumbled. "...Snake."
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:24 am

Fuchsia City; Abandoned House||Evening(3)

Ariel jumped, not a moment after entering the abandoned house and diving behind a chair she heard something scratch at the floor."W-who's there?"Ariel whispered softly, her voice having a soft melodic ring to it. Nervously the crimson Vaporeon crawled around the first floor of the house, looking for who- or whatever made the scratching sound on the floor. As she did so another being entered the house. The Haxorus from before.

To be honest the Haxorus being in the same area as her made Ariel nervous. Instead of showing herself Ariel answered "I-I'm here....I'm okay." Then the Bubble Jet Pokemon's paw hit something hard. Looking down at what it was caused her to gasp in surprise. It was another living by the looks of it. Its dull golden scales captivated the water type.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Fuchsia City/Early Evening (3)

"All right. I hope you know what you're doing." I heard Rhonda say as she followed after the Vaporeon. I sighed as I watched her go. The Sandslash was busy trying not to suffocate from being wrapped in my Coils for a while. I hissed in it's ear and continued to squeeze tighter and tighter. It squealed as I heard a snap and another. It hit me that I was squeeze so hard I was literally breaking the undead. Then something else moved and I shot my head up to find a Serviper.

"You, get out of the way! Move!" I relised the undead ground type just as the Serviper brought it's tail blade on the ground types neck with a Night Slash. I flicked my tongue as I looked at the gruesome sight. Thanksss. I lowered my head in a bow and started toward where the others were. I just hoped they were alright.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Fuchsia City/Early Evening (3)

"I-I'm here....I'm okay." spoke a small voice. Rhonda crept further into the room, trying to find its source. She spotted something small and red hiding behind a chair. Slowly so she didn't frighten the poor thing, she lowered her head so she could see the Vaporeon through the chair's legs. "It's all right, I won't hurt you," she said softly. "Come out, dear, come out. It'll be--"

Her heart hammered as she spotted the creature that lay asleep behind the Vaporeon. Oh my, could it be? Upon closer inspection though, she concluded that this Fraxure was definitely not her son. He had the most amazing golden armour and was very thin; her son had always been a little chunky. She decided not to disturb him unless necessary, though, and lowered her head once more to try and coax the Vaporeon out of her hiding place. "My name is Rhonda. Would you come out and tell me yours?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:21 pm

Fuchsia City; Abandoned House, Early Evening (2)
    Voices. Nearby. A paw on his scales.

Renault awoke from his shallow sleep slowly, having had very little rest in the last few days. Dragging himself slowly out of a half-dreaming daze, the fraxure struggled to his knees, weak from lack of food, and started to look around for the source of the noises. Quickly, he noticed the red fox-thing near him, terror in its posture. Following its gaze, he saw the source of said terror.

A Haxorus, lumbering into the building.

Renault bolted to his feet, steadied by a sudden burst of adrenaline, and roared angrily at what his cloudy mind saw to be a powerful monster. "OUT, FOUL CREATURE!" He then realized how foolish this was, as now, he had its attention. So, he grabbed the startled red-creature and bolted for the door.. and, disoriented from the sudden transition to vigorous activity, fell flat on his tusked face, at the larger dragon's feet, Ariel having fallen to his side. Cursing his misfortune silently, Renault waited for the end.

(Had permission from Ember to grab Ariel)
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:07 am

Fuchsia City||Early Evening(4)

Before Ariel knew what was happening she was laying on the ground the Haxorus above her. Panicking Ariel jumped to her feet and bolted away from the Haxorus. To say she was afraid was an understatement. The crimson Vaporeon was terrified. The bladed tusks were only a small fragment of her fear, the remaining parts went to the fact that the dragon was so much bigger than herself.

As she ran and her head cleared Ariel realized she had left the golden colored Fraxure behind. Worried for it Ariel spun on her paws without slowing down and ran back. Upon return she stood in front of Renault defensively and growled. She was about to fire another Aurora Beam when the pain from her wounds got to her. Screeching the crimson colored feline collapsed to the ground.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm

Fuchsia City/Early Evening (4)

I slithered pasted the houses as I looked for the others. I rounded a corner and almost slithered into Rhonda. I nodded at her as I breathed deeply. I could feel my muscle screaming at me. I Coiled my body up and flicked my forked tongue in the air. I just hoped I wouldn't bring these pokemon to there doom because of my aging body.

(Sorry, short post is short)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Fuchsia City/Early Evening (4)

"OUT, FOUL CREATURE!" the golden-scaled Fraxure bellowed as he leaped to his feet, grabbed the Vaporeon and made a dash for the door only to trip and land right in front of Rhonda. The kind old Haxorus would've usually attempted to help them up, but her annoyance was starting to build. She raised her head and sharply exhaled a cloud of air as the red Vaporeon got to her feet and fled from her. However she returned a few seconds later, obviously having experienced a change of heart, and growled at Rhonda aggressively.

Rhonda did not move for a while and simply stared them both down. She was not intimidated by Ariel's display of aggression in the slightest, but their reaction to her had hurt her feelings. All she had been trying to do was to help them out and this was how they were thanking her? After a moment she snorted again and glared down at them both. She was tired of watching Pokemon whom she had tried to befriend flee from her in terror; some had even attacked her. It had been nothing like this back home in Unova.

"Listen to me," she said as calmly as her nerves allowed her to, but the sternness in her voice was hard to miss. "You are being silly, both of you. I promise you that I have no intention of harming either of you. In fact, quite the opposite: I only wish to protect you." She turned her attention to the gold Fraxure. And as for you, you ought to show some more respect to your elders. One day you will look like me." Something lightly bumped into her side and she turned and saw with relief that it was Nimh. She nodded to the Arbok and then gestured over her shoulder at the two Pokemon in front of her. "Nimh, would you kindly inform these two that I'm not some monster who intends to kill them?" With a final snort she stomped off to one of the room's corners. All her life she had given respect to all she had met, but rarely got it in return.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Fuchsia City||Evening(5)

"You are being silly, both of you. I promise you that I have no intention of harming either of you. In fact, quite the opposite: I only wish to protect you." the lady dragon type said then she turned her attention to Renault.
    "And as for you, you ought to show some more respect to your elders. One day you will look like me."

Ariel winced in pain as she tried to stand up but failed only to end up face down in the sand. Lifting her head she turned away from the Arbok to look at the golden Fraxure and then to the Haxorus inside the house. It hurt to move but she managed. " H-how dare you t-trying to demand r-respect you haven't earned from either of us." Ariel growled trying to disguise her pain.

'This pain hurts, I could use Wish...But I don't want them to know' Ariel thought. Focusing the crimson Vaporeon shook her head. She was sick and tired of running away when she didn't have the strength to defend those that mattered. With another defensive but slightly pained growl Ariel aimed and fired an Aurora Beam into the house at Ronda. It wasn't very strong(or at least it wouldn't turn anyone into a popsicle) but it would have been enough to give frostbite to anyone that came into contact with it.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Fuchsia City||Evening(5)

"Nimh, would you kindly inform these two that I'm not some monster who intends to kill them?" I looked up at Rhonda and smiled as I flicked my tongue. Yesss of courssse Rhonda. I bowed my head slightly and watch the dragon walk alittle away. Then I turned my head to the Vaporeon, " H-how dare you t-trying to demand r-respect you haven't earned from either of us." I hissed at her. My neck flared out and curled ever so slightly inward.

How dare you?! Rhonda jussst came over here to sssee if we could help you and you act like thisss?! You my dear need to learn to ressspect you elders. And with that I flicked my tail at her and started toward the house Rhonda went too. Then I saw the beam. An Aurora Beam?! Really, really?! That mon will pay if Rhonda'sss hurt! I quicken my pace and soon I was in the Rhonda, but no sign of the dragon. Rhonda? Rhonda where are you? Are you ok? I listened for the dragons voice as I slithered into the messed house.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Fuchsia City/Evening (5)

Rhonda wandered into the next building through a hole in the wall, trying to calm herself down. Getting angry wasn't a good idea in this time and place, and would only frighten the two young ones further. It wasn't very often she got wound up, but the Vaporeon's ignorant and rather nasty behaviour was starting to grate on her nerves. But then she heard the little red water fox growl: "H-how dare you t-trying to demand r-respect you haven't earned from either of us."

The old Haxorus stopped in her tracks and turned her head slowly to face the Vaporeon. It was hard to see underneath her tusks, but her face was livid and her mouth was curled into a snarl. "What did you just--" As if that unnecessary insult wasn't bad enough, Ariel fired an Aurora Beam straight at her. Her hatred of ice and the cold moved Rhonda out of the way quick enough and the attack hit the wall behind her and froze a part of it. Gusts of air blew from Rhonda's nostrils as her anger grew ever stronger. Not only had this Vaporeon blatantly insulted her and judged her before she'd barely let her speak, but she had attacked her. Rhonda wasn't going to have that. Growling loudly, she turned just as Nimh slithered into the building after her. "Rhonda? Rhonda where are you? Are you ok?"

Rhonda was glad to see that she had at least one person on her side. She nodded to the Arbok as she entered. "Yes, I'm fine, but that little madam needs to be taught a lesson." At that she marched straight back into the other building straight up to Ariel. Her chest heaved as she breathed deeply with rage. "Now you listen to me, little miss. How dare you think that you can ... can just..." They had been hard to see on her red fur, but Rhonda finally noticed the Vaporeon's wounds and that they were giving her trouble. She gave a long sigh and tried to calm down. She never got angry usually, but she knew that she had a limit, and when she reached that limit she was a terror. She never wanted to lose her temper like that again; her son had been scared stiff.

Slowly, she lowered her head a little and looked Ariel straight in the eyes. "Listen to me, I know you don't trust me and I can't imagine why because right from the start I only wanted to help. Normally I would leave those who decline my help behind - it is their decision - but I will give you one more offer. I want you to trust me." She widened her arms. "Those wounds look like they are giving you trouble. If you will permit me, I will carry you for a while."

While waiting for Ariel to reply, Rhonda looked over her shoulder and nodded to Nimh. "Thank you for defending me back there." The gold Fraxure hadn't moved off the floor yet. Rhonda didn't want to leave him behind and hoped that he would wake up soon.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Mort had followed, watching from afar. His slit eyes blinking calmly as the scene unraveled before him. "H-how dare you t-trying to demand r-respect you haven't earned from either of us." Although emotionless, the statement set the Seviper off, eyes narrowing as the snake revealed himself. Waiting for Rhonda to finish her words, the ex-soldier tapped his bloodied blade on the ground. "Sorry to intrude, but an attitude like that won't get you far. In a world where an apocalypse has fallen, it is our duty as living beings to help one another, not fight."

"Although you may not know someone, or they haven't earned your respect, it is important to treat each other as equals. How do you expect for them to gain your respect when you keep provoking and settin them off? It isn't only their job to obtain it, but it's also your duty to give them a chance." he grumbled. "And growling, bristling your fur, and attacking is definitely not giving them a chance. For fuck's sake, they're even putting up with it and tryin to help you." With a sigh the Seviper shook his head, coiling up in a circle on the pavement. "I'm Mortimer, by the by. Call me Mort."

Dysis had found him. The blasted snake that she's been chasing for so long. Hooves stomping on the ground, she was blog to the other living that stood near him. "Kill...kill...KILL." with a roar, the Camperupt charged at the group, eyes glowing with rage as he sprinted towards the serpent.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:47 pm

((I'm gonna pass because I'm short on time and energy. Just say Ariel passed out.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Fuchsia City/Evening (5)

I slithered to a stop when I heard my new friend speak, "Yes, I'm fine, but that little madam needs to be taught a lesson." I took a deep breath and sighed gratefully. Then I turned my attention back to the Vaporeon. Rhonda was already chewing the dear out for what she did. A small smirk came across my face as I watched the dragon give the fox a piece of her mind. Seems even in my old age, my old self still likes to see others squirm. Then I turned my attention to the Seviper.

"Although you may not know someone, or they haven't earned your respect, it is important to treat each other as equals. How do you expect for them to gain your respect when you keep provoking and settin them off? It isn't only their job to obtain it, but it's also your duty to give them a chance. And growling, bristling your fur, and attacking is definitely not giving them a chance. For fuck's sake, they're even putting up with it and tryin to help you. I'm Mortimer, by the by. Call me Mort." I had missed the first part of his speech, but as the Seviper sighed and curled up, I flicked my tongue and giggled alittle as he reminded me so much of my little Ekans, Kenny.

Well, it's nice to meet you Mort. My name is Nimh and it's a pleasure to meet you. I game the Seviper a gentle smile as I watched the sky slowly start to darken. Then I heard something and I turned my head to see a undead Camerupt charging at the group. I flatten my neck as the pattern on my neck changed to the intimidation pattern. I let out a long and powerful hiss as I raised my neck, hoping to at least confuse it or something.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Fuchsia City/Evening (6)

While she waited for Ariel's reply, a soft tap on the ground reverted her attention. Looking behind her she spotted another serpent slithering into the building. He spoke to the Vaporeon and Rhonda stood back a little to let him have his say. She was amazed by his wisdom and common sense and greatly appreciated his help with dealing with the difficult youngster. However, inwardly she felt that she had had the situation under control, but she was too weary and grateful for him defending her to argue. "I'm Mortimer, by the by," he addressed them after his speech. "Call me Mort." With a smile that was faintly visible underneath her tusks, Rhonda nodded her thanks to the snake. "I'm Rhonda."

The Haxorus jumped as a massive roar of rage reached her ears. Immediately alert, she turned to spot a Camerupt charging towards them at full speed. Rhonda noticed that it appeared to be heading straight towards her new friend Mort, and after the serpent had just defended her she was not about to let him get hurt. It wasn't very often someone did that for her.

With a loud growl, Rhonda stepped in front of Mort, her large bulk giving the gold Fraxure and the passed-out Ariel some protection as well. She waited until the Camerupt was at a reasonable distance before letting out a huge bellow and swinging her head round, showing off her tusks and warning the undead creature to stay back or else. At the same time she prepared a Counter attack just in case her display of aggression did not work.

((OOC: Just requested to come out of the SH so it's technically my turn ^^))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Fuchsia City, Evening (3)

Vision finally cleared.. only to be greeted with an unpleasant sight. From behind the towering beast of Rhonda, Renault could vaguely spy a mass of bloody red flesh, clearly infected, whereas the Haxorus was obviously not, he noted, a bit embarassed, before returning focus to the matter at hand. It was huge, not a species the dragon was familiar with, and clearly threatening his newfound companions.

Well, that just won't do.

Surging to his feet, steadied now, Renault lumbered forward, past the Haxorus, past the little red fox, and a pair of serpents he was quite certain he hadn't seen before, to face this new threat. Loosing what was intended as a mighty cry that came out as more of a violent cough, the golden dragon suddenly charged forward, ripping into Dysis below the left eye amd cutting into its side as he slid past the rushing Camerupt in some sort of absurd, deadly joust, and promptly fell on his face behind her as his clawed feet caught in the ground.

(permission had been given by Lulu to attack)

Last edited by silentSymphony on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:32 pm

"Well shit." The Seviper was late at noticing the charging Camperupt, but had immediately gotten into a fighting stance when he did. Narrowing his eyes and letting out a deep hiss the snake rose up, baring his fangs. "You're still after me, you bitch? Why don't you go bother some other lot?" Slamming his bladed tail onto the ground, he watched as the fight began.

Dysis was rapidly sprinting at the Seviper, before rearing up and bleating, slamming front hooves back to the ground in anger. Suddenly a Fraxure raced towards her, and the Camperupt shook, feeling stinging pain on the left side of her body and face. A murderous look filled the old fire-type's complexion, before slamming her hooves down once more, shaking the earth and creating a magnitude of 9.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:59 pm

(Skip for now please. I have a massive headache and not much for Nimh to do, so just say she backed up the others)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:36 am