Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Choosing Teams

Anonymous

Choosing Teams Empty Choosing Teams

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Hello,

I'm having trouble finding an open team to place new characters; I just tried three different teams and it turns out that in all three ppl had already reserved spots, though it did not note that on the character sheets.

As the spot reservations agitate me, I was wondering if there's some kind of "i dont care what team im in i just want to RP" option where your chara gets slotted into any available space, in any region.

>.< rly, trying to figure out what teams are actually open or not by yourself is hard. . . .

Thanks,
    ~HiddenHero
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Choosing Teams Empty Re: Choosing Teams

Post by Suicune Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Ah I see.
    It's an issue that has yet to come up because reservations are a relatively new feature to the site.
    We can work something out to fix this.
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:55 am

Yeah, I've run into this as well ^^; I think the biggest problem is when looking at the team sheets they still say open, even when there has been a reserve placed on it for several days. I understand that they must be updated manually, which is rather time-consuming. Perhaps, with the widespred reserves, there could be a mod position just for making sure the team sheets reflect the reservation thread?

Also, I like the idea of being sent to any open team as well. It could cut the confusion for anyone that simply wants to RP, no matter where it is. Like, in the profile title it could have (ANY) in place of the town and region.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:36 am

I agree lately its been more and more of a hassle to get into an open team. I mean just the other day I had to change my team three times just to get an open one and I have still not been re-approved for said team which irritates me because I hate using the reservation thread. Mostly because a lot of the time reserving a spot just upsets others and makes me feel like a huge douche. So the (ANY) for team and region sounds good to me.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:16 am

That's a good idea- if the member doesn't care where they're placed, they can put (ANY) in their title, and our mods can place them wherever there is an open position.

Great, thank you guys.
    We have thought of what you have, Argentum, and we are currently working on finding someone to hire.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:38 am