Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

The CERULEAN Team

Anonymous

The CERULEAN Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The CERULEAN Team

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 11:15 pm

((Please skip, still working on reids replacment >.< Should have something by next turn, I hope))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cerulean City | Midday [12]

The Rhydon that Riv pushed down earlier snarled at the Nidoran, throwing down a Dynamic Punch. Luckily, the Poison Pin Pokemon evaded with a quick roll off to the side, his heart pounding against his chest as he felt like he just saw his life pass by. The Bayleef that he rescued earlier took action, throwing razor-sharp leaves at the Rhydon, knocking him off his balance. "Are you alright...?" Riv felt like he should hug the Grass-type for rescuing him, but his conscious tells him that it's unlike him to hug someone. "I'm fine!" He growled, getting up quickly as he turned his head away from the Bayleef. The Nidoran gazed at his surroundings, Undead here, Undead there, it's like the whole horde of them is awake and hungry!

He threw glares at all the survivors -- though Reid somewhat disappeared -- growling through his teeth, "Everyone, out of the city! Now!" He felt like he should take leadership role for the moment since the Xatu seemed to be doing nothing about this, they can't fight the Undead forever. If one of them were to die too, the Nidoran would feel that he would be the one at fault. Especially since he let his loved one -- the one who depended on him most -- get captured, taken away, possibly dead at this very time. Despite the numerous times he refused to believe Ana was dead.

She was dead. And nothing would change that.

[Ooc: Apologies for short post lol, not much to do]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 3:22 am

Cerulean City | Midday (11)

Ethana was standing, not really knowing what to do. She saw a lot of things happening around her, but really had a feeling there was nothing to do. "Are you okay?" She looked over at the Eevee. She put on a fake smile before answering "I'm fine. Really, I am." She then once more looked around.

"Everyone, out of the city! Now!" It was the small Nidoran. Was he taking the 'leader' role now? Looked like it. Well, that was nice. At least she then maybe had a bigger chance to figure out what to do. But then again, what was outside the city. But she answered him none the less. All right. But where exactly should we go? She quickly took a look at her everstone, making sure it was still there before looking back at the Nidoran.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Cerulean City | Afternoon
    (I know I posted out of turn and my character's not approved, but Suicune gave me permission to kill of Liechi)

The cat ferret pokemon made his way through the city. It was interesting. He heard a commotion and followed the noise. He watched the whole fight, but out of all the pokemon, the Bayleaf caught his attention. He looked at the grass pokemon more closely and saw the purple ring around the Bayleaf's neck. He looked at the other pokemon. None of them could see it, but he could.

Cao stumbled forward and used his X-Scissor and Shadow Claw combo. The Zangoose sliced at the Bayleaf. The grass type turned and growled at the Zangoose. He snickered as the Bayleaf came at him with a Magical Leaf. He used Shadow Claw attack again and jumped on the back of the grass type's head. It groan and slowly got up, but the Zangoose didn't let it as he used his Shadow Claw and Retaliate combo. The Bayleaf was crushed into the ground as it's head was sliced into many pieces. The Zangoose nodded at he other pokemon and spoke but one sentence, I'll be back.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat May 12, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 8:30 am

Cerulean, Afternoon

Nikolai grunted with the effort of remaining standing. It was getting aggravating, the effort he put in to protect these ingrateful assholes. That damn Nidoran, giving him shit all the time, and that accursed Charmeleon, who was toying with him, and pretending to care, and lastly that fucking Eevee, who showed up out of nowhere and got the Infected's attention even worse.

"I'm getting to old for this shit." he grumbled. Reaching for the bottle that he so needed, he drank his fill, and stumbled back to the Center, where he leaned against the wall, and muttered under his breath. Suddenly he saw the Bayleaf from earlier get killed. He chuckled.

"And then the wicked descend upon the unrighteous, and darkness falls upon the unworthy..." he recited darkly. Smashing his bottle, and pointed the jagged edge at some advancing undead. With a boost of energy from his Life Orb, he sliced at one, opening up its chest. With a drunken smile, he taunted another.

"Just get it over with... " he allowed, relaxing against the wall.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun May 13, 2012 5:37 am

Cerulean City | Midday (5)

The Evolution Pokémon's heart was beating, faster.. faster... That, along with the groans, growls and screams of the Undead and Surivivors alike, almost overwhelmed her mind. She barely heard Ethana's reply to her earlier question, but knew what she meant, regardless.

"Everyone, out of the city! Now!", the Nidoran barked out, taking the initiative.

"Where should we-", Miyu began, but paused as another Pokémon appeared. It looked to everyone, before approaching the Grass-Survivor.

It's steps were uncoordinated, but it reached its target without trouble, and also without warning of its next move. Liquid crimson began to fly, as the newcomer attacked. Why though? The fox didn't know how to react.
    As quickly as it happened, it was over. She laid in nothing more than a puddle of gore. Miyu's paws began to tremble as it spoke to her and her fellow survivors, "I'll be back." Fear and rage built up, all she could think about was Rebel's death. It happened again, someone was murdered before her very eyes, and she did nothing.

Nothing.

Warm tears streamed from her aching eyes that looked around ceaselessly for a solution. She noticed a majority of the Undead had began to turn their attention away, following the scent of the fresh blood that was forming a small complex of rivers from the mangled corpse. Miyu turned her hind legs to the Undead and kicked up as much dirt as the ground would allow.

"I don't know if this is going to work...", she began as she wiped the salty water from her eyes, "But at the very least, they should focus more on me instead of you... Do whatever you have to, don't end up like... her.", the Normal Type said, darting off into the cloud of dust.

((Ooc: Suicidal Eevee is suicidal! lol I hope this is okay, still not really used to RPing. ^^;))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 6:56 am

Cerulean City//Afternoon
    [7]

Reid hadn't really been paying attention to what the others had been saying, or doing really, he had simply been lost in his own thoughts. He was thinking back to when he lived with the scientist. All the mishaps they had been through together, and all the success as well. But then he just went and betrayed him by tossing him away like his failed excitements.

He let out a sigh as he glanced at the survivors he had come upon. A small group, but something was telling him he didn't really belong. This group wasn't going to help him better understand the infection. They wanted to survive, much like he did, but he wanted to understand the infection that was happening. He didn't even remember there names, if they had even told him.

Opening his wings he took flight, readying his leave of the group. "I'm sorry everyone, but I don't belong here with you all. I have to go, and find a different place where I can better understand the infection that is taking place around us, and with hope, find a cure along the way. You have all been great company, but its time for me to leave. Take care." He said through telepathy. He had spoke with that way to much that it come as naturally as breathing. With a nod of his head he flew out of the centre, and soon, out of sight.

((Reid is leaving the team, but I have a character awaiting approval who will take his place, so I'll be back ^-^
    Also, sorry for crappy goodbye >.< ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 11:43 am

Cerulean City | Midday [13]

"All right. But where exactly should we go?" The Charmeleon asked, Riv snorted, but before he could say anything, a Zangoose appeared out of no where. At least the Bayleef had enough smarts to defend herself, but it was too late. The Nidoran widened his eyes as he saw the Normal-type slash the Grass-type, using it's claws to crush the head as he jumped onto her back. The Poison-type felt sick, despite the numerous times he saw this to other survivors, this one is finally his fault. "I'll be back." The Zangoose said, running off as he only spoke that one sentence.

"I'm sorry everyone," Reid interrupted the Poison Pin Pokemon's thoughts, "but I don't belong here with you all. I have to go, and find a different place where I can better understand the infection that is taking place around us, and with hope, find a cure along the way. You have all been great company, but its time for me to leave. Take care." Riv felt anger boil in him, 'The bastard is leaving us! 'Leader' my ass!' The Nidoran shook his head, he'll take up the role, he already suggested the plan to leave the city. "Come on! Let's leave!" He hissed, jumping over the heads of several Staryu, "I'm pretty sure you can all just rush over to the entrance, I know damn well the Undead won't bother to chase us once we leave!" It was an odd thing really, the Undead refusal to leave a city. Probably because they are guarding something? Maybe or maybe not, but the Nidoran knew damn well they won't bother to go out of city borders.

Riv immediately proceeded to the entrance of the city, glancing backwards to see if anyone were to be following him, if they refuse, it's their death wish. If they did follow him, he's now responsible for their deaths if that day ever comes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Cerulean City | Midday (12)

Suddenly things went by fast. All of a sudden, a Zangoose went and killed the grass type Pokémon. Then it ran off again with the sentence "I'll be back." It would come back? After just killing one of the others here? She didn't know if it would be welcomed back at that time.

"I'm sorry everyone, but I don't belong here with you all. I have to go, and find a different place where I can better understand the infection that is taking place around us, and with hope, find a cure along the way. You have all been great company, but its time for me to leave. Take care." Was that the bird again? That meant it left them behind and in this situation?! Well, maybe the Nidoran would take the role as leader now.

"Come on! Let's leave! I'm pretty sure you can all just rush over to the entrance, I know damn well the Undead won't bother to chase us once we leave!" And she was right. He was taking the role as the leader of them. Well, at least that was a plan. Ethana was about to sprint the hell away from here when the Eevee's voice caught her attention. "I don't know if this is going to work... But at the very least, they should focus more on me instead of you... Do whatever you have to, don't end up like... her."

She looked at the Eevee. Was it thinking of sacrificing itself for them?! That wasn't going to happen! She quickly dug down under the ground and under the Eevee, trying to get it to fall down in the tunnel. Then she dug her way underneath the Infected and appeared at the other side of them. Then she looked back one second to see if the Eevee was coming with after that. She didn't even realise something was missing around her neck.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Cerulean, Afternoon

Nikolai grunted in exhaustion. This was getting irritating. First off, the Nidoran was leaving. Annoying. The bird was abandoning them. Annoying. The fire-type was risking her neck for a useless Eevee. Twice as anoying, and the pathetic Eevee in question was being Braveheart and sacrificing herself.

"WHY MUST YOU ALL BE SO AGGRAVATING?!"

He chucked a bottle, and emptied the contents of his whiskey, before lumbering over, feeling furious. The Infected surrounded him, but dispersed as he struck half of them into the air with his rage and might. With malice in his hazy eyes, he grabbed one, and hurled it into a building, making a visible dent as the poor infected crumpled to the ground.

"Always... I feel good, happy, and drunk, and everyone has to shit on my day... Arceus damnit all!"
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon May 21, 2012 9:39 pm

((Skip please~ There isn't anything for Miyu to do. Just say she fell down into the tunnel and followed Ethana to the other side. ^^))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 6:48 pm

(Sorry, but skip. I need to catch up on this team AND i've been really busy with make up hours, so I don't get home till 6 or 7. Just say Cao is watching the others)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 10:46 pm

Cerulean City//Midday
    [1]

Just any every other place, this city was empty, lifeless. Cerulean was as dead as all the other places she had been. Dana was fleeing a group of water type pokemon, though less then what she had started with, it was starting to get on the Nidorans nerves. "Get lost you damn zombies!" She called as she spun around and used her Shock Wave, stunning them a little before turned and running again. Good thing this place was mostly filled with water types, but she would have liked to know a stronger electric attack, but that was the only one she could really learn.

Dana could hear foot steps behind her once again, and she looked over her shoulder to see an undead Blastoise was now on her tail. "Dammit! Don't you ever quit!" She shouted as she picked up speed. The thing was slow, and so she easily outran it. That thing had been on her the moment she entered town, and it was starting to get on her nerves.

((Enter Dana! And sorry to late post, I didn't relize it was my turn >.< ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 11:01 pm

Cerulean City | Midday [14]

Riv silently facepalmed, the Eevee was being stupid, that was for sure. Completely, the whole group didn't listen to him, rather, they were taking a different route. The Charmeleon dug an underground tunnel for the Eevee to escape in along with her, the only thing the Nidoran would have to say is, that he hoped they didn't get themselves cornered, 'Or run away like that one certain flying bastard did.' He growled, the Poison Pin Pokemon was safe from Undead, as he just sat on the border of the city, amazing how they didn't come after him, the tricks of borders.

"Get lost you damn zombies!" A voice shrilled through the air, the sound of electricity crackling followed up. Riv immediately spun around, only to find a Nidoran -- just like him, except a female -- running away from the group of Water-types. He didn't know what to do really, his heart dropped immediately on the sight of the blue Nidoran. It was possible, it could be fate, destiny, whatever. It was her. Without a second thought nor hesitation, Riv ran over to the group of Water-types, throwing down Toxic Spikes, surrounding the group, and preventing any movement. "Dammit! Don't you ever quit!" He glanced over his shoulder, a Blastoise chasing over 'Anna'. With a low growl, his horn immediately drilled into the skull as he hopped up onto the shoulder of the broad Pokemon, feeling blood splatter onto his horn -- thankfully, not the face.

As the Undead fell over lifeless, he panted. He was tired, but he felt new energy fill him as he stared at the blue Nidoran, whom looked similar to his loved one -- besides the Everstone feature, it looked odd on Anna, but he didn't mind. With a heavy sigh, he padded over to the Female Nidoran, giving a small smile, "Hey... Are you Anna?" Hope filled him, it was possible that it could be Anna... Yet it was possible it wasn't her. He didn't care though, this could be her, there was the chance, she could have escaped the leader.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:55 am

((OoC; Skip please))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:00 am

Cerulean, High Noon

Nikolai trundled blindly onward, not caring who he hit or how hard he hit them. All he wanted was to be left alone... and he ruined it by talking to these pokemon. All he ever wanted was to make the pain recede... to fade from memory, so he could die without pain still plaguing his soul. His trainer... dead at his hands, and countless Infected... dead by his wrath. Nobody deserved to die because of him. He was tired. Tired of fighting, tired of killing, and tired that he couldn't seem to stop himself. Nothing made it go away. Memories of pain, still fresh after all this time. Even the alcohol abandoned him... emptying too fast, long before he was good and satisfied. Was there a point to it really. Nikolai wasn't sure. The drunken Slaking halted as he saw the Nidoran... and another female Nidoran with him. It made him happy that at least somebody was happy in these dark times. Why couldn't he be happy though? The thoughts wouldn't leave him be.

These were the same thoughts that drove him to murder. They were happy... he wasn't. They need to die. No... it was wrong, and even while inebriated, he knew better than to make the same mistake twice.

The whole city was a shitstorm of the mindless undead, and all the while, those two girls were still acting brave, but he wasn't even going to try to save them, because if they wanted to be heroes, they would die a heroes death. Heroes always die alone. Alone, and unfulfilled. Sad, but true....

He was leaving. Leaving the city. Leaving them. Before setting off. He set down his last bottle of liquor. His vodka.

"Hey Riv." he said to the Nidoran, "Take this. You'll need it more than I will.... so long man. Have a good one."

He slumped away. Was he crying. He hoped he wasn't, because it would betray how awful he felt for leaving them behind.

((OOC- Been lots of fun RPing with you guys, but Nik's being put in Inactive. Bye guys!))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Cerulean City | Midday (6)

Miyu dashed around the Undead, forcing her tired legs to move forward. But everywhere she looked, there were Undead just narrowly missing her. She finally found a clear shot away from the mess. Leaping onto the back of an Undead Marill's head and shoving its face into the ground (Oh yeah, oops.), she raced away with a Quick Attack until the paved ground finally turned to grass, she was at the edge of the city. She scanned around for the others, ready to back them up if needed a-- Wait, WHAT? The little fox's jaw hung open, yet another survivor had arrived, and the old Nidoran was chatting with her!

"HEEEEEY!", Miyu called out as her left eye twitched, "You should follow your own directions and run, man!"

((OoC - All of my sorrys for short and lame post. I am so freakin' sick right now...))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:09 am

(( OoC Is kinda stuck at what to do. Skip >.<))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:58 am

((OoC - Its my turn already? Sorry, but skip please.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:23 am

Cerulean City//Midday
    [2]

Dana stopped in her tracks as another Nidoran came out of nowhere and killed the Blastoise that had been causing her so much trouble, and she couldn't help but feel anger at being saved by a purple Nidoran. Turning to face him as he ran over to her, she was about to tell him off, that she could have easily taken care of it herself and didn't need her help, but he beat her to it when he asked her something instead. "Hey... Are you Anna?" He asked the female Nidoran. He seemed desperate, like he wanted to her to say that she was who he thought she was, but she simply scowled at him.

"No, I'm not Anna, I'm Dana." She said in a someone flat, and frustrated tone. The names sorta sounded the same, but they where definitely different. "And thanks for the help, but I didn't need it."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:27 am

Cerulean City | Midday (13)

Ethana was surprised. One minute there was a big group of undead, but now it seemed like it had faded down. The Eevee was behind her, and the nidoran had run off to somewhere. She looked over to see another one standing at one of the other ways out of the city. Strange. Then she looked behind it. There where a undead mightyena sneaking up on it. She growled lowly to herself, digging her way underground to attack from below it. The mightyena howled out in surprise, clearly hadn't noticed her. When it came back for her, she used her flamethrower. It howled in pain, running off as it had been set on fire. Then, she felt strange. She took her hand up to her everstone.

Except it wasn't there any more.

She looked down at her collar in shock as her body started to glow. She felt her horn split into two, her tail and neck growing longer and a couple of wings growing out. as the light faded away, she roared out in anger.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" She used a flamethrower at some nearby undead, trying to get the rage out of her body. Her worst nightmare had come true.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:26 pm

(OoC - Sorry, skip again please. Internet is down and it doesn't look like I'll have it back in time to post, and I can't use this phone to do it.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:10 pm

((Please skip, not feeling to well to post right now :( ))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:49 am

(OoC - I am so sorry, I didn't realize I was supposed to skip ShadowGoth. I'm going to skip this turn one last time, sorry again. I really don't want to be killed and I'm afraid to wait until I get out of bed to post. I promise, next post will be epic and stuff.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Cerulean City//Midday
    [3]

The other Nidoran didn't even stick around before running off with what looked like a disappointing look on his face. She watched him go just before a Charmeleon came out and saved her from being pounced on by an undead Mightyena. She couldn't help but flip. "Does anyone else want to save me today?" She shouted, anger flaring in her voice. That was twice today that she was saved, and she didn't like it, even though she was a little grate full.

Just then she saw it begin to glow before it faded to reveal its evolved form. She would have offered her congratulation, if it didn't start to freak out, shouting no and using a flamethrower on some nearby undead.

Dana didn't know why it was flipping, before she realized it must not have wanted to evolve. The female Nidoran didn't want to evolve yet either, which is why she wore her Everstone,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:15 am