Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

The CERULEAN Team

Anonymous

The CERULEAN Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The CERULEAN Team

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cerulean City//Noon
    [6]

Reid didn't know how much longer he could keep this up, more pokemon seemed to come to take the place of the ones he already defeated. If something didn't happen soon, all of the land pokemon would surly be eaten alive, Reid couldn't let that happen, not again.

Reid used another Shadow ball on the advancing Starmie, the Slacking began to barrel through the hoard, trying to make an escape rout. Though Reid stopped attacking when the wind began to pick up. It was time, his Future Sight was about to strike. "Step back or you may get caught in the attacks path." Reid said just as the sphere of energy came out of nowhere.

The attack shone with rainbow coloured light as it moved toward the hoard of undead, which just seemed to stop and stair for a few moments before trying to get out of the way before it hit. They ran into each other, knocking one another over. The attack swept through the hoard, killing most of them, and injuring other to much that they couldn't fight back anymore before the attack vanished as fast as it came.

Though lots of the undead still remained, Reid's attack had managed to take out enough that they could fight them off in an attempt to escape. "We should go to the pokemon center, its boarded up enough that we should be able to hold our ground while we come up with a more suitable plan." Reid said through Telepathy. He knew the Nidoran didn't like it, wasn't sure about the others though, but it was a habit he just couldn't sweep off like a speck of dust.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Cerulean City | Noon [7]

"You're right about that. This is getting out of control." The Charmeleon replied. Finally, thank fucking Arceus there's someone there that agreed with Bernard. Then that drunk bastard just did something what Bernard, found extremely stupid giving a call to the Nidoran as he barreled through the group of Water-type Pokemon, "Hey short-stack! I hope you're a fast runner.... Hehehe..." The Poison Pin Pokemon snorted, insulting that was, he hated being called short, hell, he hated anything that insulted his physical appearance, he didn't give a shit about opinions of his personality, but if it's his handsome looks, he isn't going to let that slip!

The Starmies and Staryus that once ganged up on Bernard were now surrounding the Gorilla-like Pokemon, the Nidoran hated how everytime he insulted others that something bad happens to them and then the Poison-type would feel fucking guilty as hell if they end up in a close-to-death situation. Reid 'Leader' finally perked up on shit, speaking through Bernard's mind [Yes, the Nidoran finally figured it fucking out.], "We should go to the pokemon center, its boarded up enough that we should be able to hold our ground while we come up with a more suitable plan."

Eye twitching, the Nidoran stabbed a Staryu through the center with his horn, throwing it into the waterways that were poisonous, "Fuck that!" He retorted, "You're the one that brought us out here, we're not going to keep ourselves cornered in some shitty hospital that doesn't even work!"
    "Hey small-fry! Where are you?" The Drunk Pokemon from earlier called out, oh how much Bernard wanted to Face-paw.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:31 pm

(Skip please, I lost my post and besides, this will be my last post for Hestia. Been nice rping with you guys)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:34 am

Cerulean City | Noon (6)

This. Was. So. STUPID!

The big drunken head to a pokémon seemed to want to compeat with the Nidoran, although it was clearly a stupid idear. How the hell did they end up with that guy again? Oh yeah, he just bumped in and got all the undead's attention when they where trying to keep a low profile. Just great.

She looked over at the Nidoran. He didn't seem too found of the fact that the big drunkenhead was yelling at him. Then, all of a suddent, someone spoke to her inside her head. "We should go to the pokemon center, its boarded up enough that we should be able to hold our ground while we come up with a more suitable plan." She looked arround, eyes falling on the flying pokémon not so far from her. Maybe it was that one who had spoken in her head?

"Fuck that!" It was the Nidoran again now. "You're the one that brought us out here, we're not going to keep ourselves cornered in some shitty hospital that doesn't even work!" Well, that settled that those two indeed HAD been inside the Pokemon center before. And that it was not only her that had gotten spoken too. After all, it was an answer for that line. She frowned lightly. The drunkenhead yelled something at the small pokémon, but Ethana didn't relly hear what it was.

She then turned her head at the flying pokémon. "Hey, I'm not sure if it was you! But you're right. At least we will be safer in there untill we figure something out!" She looked at the Nidoran, then at the drunkenhead. The Nidoran wouldt surely follow after when the rest of em did, but she was posetively sure about that the big one out there wouldn't lisen.

And that was both a good, and a bad thing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Cerulean, Midday

Nikolai was getting a negative vibe from the other pokemon. When you live your life as an arrogant asshole, you begin to sense when others hate you the insant they start thinking negatively of you. He had long since sobered from combat, and he didn't like the sadness that suddenly engulfed him. He tried to have a drink, but his flask was empty.

"NOOOO! You can't be empty! Right when I need you you fail me again! Goddamnit!"
    With that, he chucked his flask, narrowly avoiding hitting the Charmeleon off in the distance. He cringed, then realized he still had a bottle of Whiskey around his neck. He unhooked it and took a long swig, feeling happier. A voice in his head aggravated him, because it was not his thoughts.

"Whoever the hell is beaming their garbage into my brain quit it before I hit you so hard your children will bruise!" He growled, not caring who heard him. More undead were still around him, but he didn't mind.

"So.... fellas." he said calmly to the undead, "Tell me, why you always fighting us? We're respectable... mostly.."

He knocked a few aside carelessly, and walked over to the broken pokemon center. A large broken hunk of metal barred his path through the door. Nikolai snarled, and grabbed it, using all his strength to slide it out of the way.

"Stupid humans and their metal..." he grumbled, finally throwing it aside and walking in, feeling tire after all the exertion.

"Come on in!" he hollered loudly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Cerulean City//Noon
    [7]

"Fuck that! You're the one that brought us out here, we're not going to keep ourselves cornered in some shitty hospital that doesn't even work!" The Nidoran shouted, Ried knew the poison type pokemon would argue with his idea, but it was a much better place then standing out here where the undead didn't seem to end. "Maybe so, but its a lot safer there then it is out here. I'm not forcing you to go back, nor the other pokemon to follow, it was simply a suggestion." Reid said as he flew over to the pokemon center.

"Whoever the hell is beaming their garbage into my brain quit it before I hit you so hard your children will bruise!" Reid heard the Slacking shout. It seemed Reid had done it once again, said something in the minds of others without even realizing it. "My apologies, but its a bad habit of mine to talk with Telepathy." Reid said normally as he flew into the center after the Slacking. It felt weird using his real voice after talking with telepathy for so long. "I will try to keep myself from doing it to often." He added as he took up his perch on the counter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Cerulean City | Noon [8]

"Maybe so, but its a lot safer there then it is out here. I'm not forcing you to go back, nor the other pokemon to follow, it was simply a suggestion." The bird flew over back to the Pokemon Center, Riv just gave a harsh snort. Watch as he's going to be the one laughing at them in the end. The Poison-Pin Pokemon ignored the Slaking, the Undead horde growing bigger by the second. Riv simply hopped into a nearby alleyway, using the boxes to climb up to the rooftop. Thank Arceus the Pokemon were way too stupid to know how to climb a fucking pile of boxes.

The Poison Pin Pokemon decided to stay up on the roof rather than being a sitting Ducklett in the Pokemon Center. He just half-heartedly hoped that they wouldn't learn how to climb after a while.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:14 am

Cerulean City | Noon(7)

The poison pokemon and the flying one where now arguring. Great. Ethana looked in surprice as the big drunken pok'emon ran over and into the pokémon center, waiting for the rest of them to get in. The bird soon followed.

But the small poison pokémon choose to climp up on the roof. Well, that was stupid. None the less, she trew a flamethrower at the undead for distraction, then quickly ran into the building. Then she sat down in front of the counter, learning up against it. She opened her bag to see if she still had all her stuff.

And thank Arceus, they where there. She lightly smiled at that before closing her bag. She took up her hand, letting it lay uppon the everstone. But as she did that, she felt it fall free fron her collar. She held it closely in her hand, looking at it. 'Shit! NOT good!' she thoght, but didn't say a word.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:59 am

Cerulean Center, Dusk

Nikolai looked over at the girl who entered. She was the one who gave him the most negative vibe.
    "You don't like me do you?" he asked simply.
    He set down his bottle. Nikolai had never gone so long without a drink, and he was sobering up, and he wasn't sure how he'd handle it.

"I don't blame you. I don't like me either."

He rested his head against the counter away from her and sighed. He was dead tired, but refused to sleep until he was safe. Nevertheless, he yawned for good measure.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Cerulean Center | Dusk [1]

The small Eevee padded through the Pokémon Center, looking for supplies. She had been without food for some time now, she was beginning to wonder if she'd ever eat again. If she didn't, at least she could die by herself, instead of being ripped apart like Rebel... She shook the bad memories away, continuing to look through the Center.

She nearly fell over when the sounds of snarls and metal crashing shot through the rotten air. The first thing that she could imagine was the Undead had somehow tracked her down and were coming to feast on her sweet, tender flesh. She cursed under her breath, frantically searching for a hiding place.

"Come on in!", a voice rang from where the sounds came from.

She finally squeezed in between two boxes, carefully and quietly watching the newcomers. They were survivors, she recognized them from when she was escaping the Undead. She knew in the back of her mind it was cowardly not to have helped, but what could she have done? She's a fearful young Eevee, the only chance she had was to run by as the Undead were distracted.

"It looks like I'm screwed out of my dinner again..." she thought to herself, swishing her tail.

She let out a yelp when the boxes she had been resting on slipped, sending her tumbling to the floor in a mess of garbage.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Cerulean City | Dusk [9]

As the sun fell down, Riv notice the amounts of undead slowly leaving the Pokecenter alone, as if tired of trying to claw in. The house that the Nidoran was on - not so much. Not that he cared, as one of the undead waddled away, he simply just gave a snort. Everyone can go ahead and ignore him for all he cared. He'll just leave the place if it continues and search for a better one. The Nidoran glanced at the scenery of the skies, surprisingly, a bit in awe of how beautiful the sky was; a mix of orange with a light violet color. The clouds added a nice touch to the peace and serenity. It actually made Bernard a bit jealous of how the sky is all calm and untouched by the epidemic.

He glanced over at the Pokecenter, ripping his gaze away from the sky that actually kept him peaceful. The Nidoran snorted in surprise as an Eevee fell from the boxes, clumsy girl! Well that actually made Bernard smile, he gave a frown upon realization, never will he smile until he sees that one Nidoran he yearned for, the one from his clan. He broke that promise. The Poison Pin Pokemon simply just stared up at the sky, if only he could be like the sky; unaffected by the apocalyptic world.

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning. Riv never liked this quote, but he added onto it secretly; 'Indeed, it is the end of the beginning arc of the story. It's time to watch the events unfold for us for the middle part.'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img][/img]
    Cerulean City | Dusk(8)

"You don't like me do you?" The words cut her from her thoughts, as she looked at the now sobering pokémon. She was about to answer when he spoke up again. "I don't blame you. I don't like me either." She lightly smiled pitying, as the big one sat down. "It's not because I don't like you, it's your problem that bothers me." She told him, pointing at the bottle he had with the hand not holding the everstone. "Do you even realise what that'll do to you in the end? Besides, I don't think you'll be able to find that stuff in a while." She then turned her attention back at the everstone she was holding.

She then stood up, walking over to a mirror that had been smashed, and took one of the pieces. She then got her everstone placed back on her collar, but she knew it wouldn't last for long. She then looked back at the others when she heard something falling down from some boxes. She looked where the sound had been coming from and saw an Eevee. She tilted her head, looking at it. Who are you? She asked, waiting once more for an answer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Pokemon Center, Midday

Nikolai smiled, "What it does is make me forget, and that's all I can do for now. Oh.... and my name... Call me Nikolai. Or Nik. Whichever works."

He grunted and tossed back another drink. Long had he gone through his life without pity or one who felt concerned about his well-being. After all, who cared about the hideous drunk?

"It's funny..." he trailed off, "I used to help my trainer beg for change when we were poor on these streets. They always looked at us the same."

He remembered how they'd tell him and his trainer to 'Get a job you fucking slobs,' even though there were none. Not that they cared. But this odd little Charmeleon was interesting him, because she was interested in him.

"What's your name?"
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Cerulean City | Midday [2]

The unlucky Eevee let out some choking gasps, the fall knocking the breath out of her.

"Who are you?" The lizard Pokémon asked as she tilted her head to the side.

She paused for a moment, darting her eyes around the room to make sure the question was directed to her. She was always socially awkward.

"I'm, uh... Miyu.", she finally responded after sitting up, "I don't mean any trouble... I just needed somewhere safe to stay.", she uttered an uneasy whine as she watched the Undead slowly stumble away.

It reminded her of that day... The first time Miyu has ever seen an infected. Her memories were so clear, she wished she could forget. But maybe it was better if she didn't, the faint screams that rung through her mind were a constant reminder to become stronger; To not let that happen ever again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Cerulean City | Midday [10]

The frozen air began to become stronger by the second, winds began to whip up as the sun fell down into a sea of clouds. Riv stiffened his posture, watching the even MORE undead crawl from their hiding spots within leftover remnants of houses that scattered Cerulean City.
    Evening is the time for the demons to come out.
    The Nidoran scrunched up his nose, something toppled into his heart for the first time ever for someone that wasn't that wonderful, pale blue Nidoran that always caught his attention - Worry. The Poison Pin Pokemon widened his eyes as a strong Staryu attempted to try to break down the boarded up walls of the Pokecenter. Riv giving a low growl before pouncing down to the middle of a zombie horde.

Nice idea Riv, you practically signed your death wish. The Nidoran hopped onto the Staryu, pushing it against the boards of the Pokecenter. Causing a loud BANG! Probably loud enough for those inside to hear, not that the Nidoran cared, he just wanted them to stay inside. He never felt like this for anyone, but he couldn't just leave them there to die! He felt his mind swirl with images of that precious beloved he always yearned for, now taken hostage by clan leader, or perhaps now dead. Rage, angst, and annoyance filled him, you know, it was a real bitch being some tiny Nidoran that can barely put down a scratch on a huge toughie such as this Water-type douchebag.

The Poison Pin Pokemon felt himself tire, running away from the Stary as it chased after him. As Riv ran, he threw Toxic Spikes in front of the houses that housed many Undead, ensuring that they won't dare come out while he fights this bastard.

(Ooc: Riv's outside if y'all wanna help him out lol. Note: Don't go near the houses since he planted Toxic Spikes there, unless you want your character to step on 'em, then that's okay 8v]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 am

Pokémon center | Midday(9)

Ethana smiled at the young Eevee. "It's okay. We're all staying in here for safety." She heard as the big one told some things about his days with his trainer. Maybe not the best, but it must be happy memories from the look of things now.

"What's your name?" He then asked her. She smiled before replying. "My name's Ethana. May I ask what yours is?" She talked calm to him. She had realised, that the last thing they needed right now was a fight among each other. Then, she heard a very loud BANG! at the side of the center, making her jump a bit. She looked out to see the Nidoran run from the undead once more. She looked at the others. "The Nidoran is in trouble!" She then looked out again.

She was scared. She wanted to help him, but at the same time... Her everstone might fall off. 'Right now, I relly feel useless.' She thought, as she looked back at the others to see their reaction.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:49 am

Cerulean Pokemon Center, Afternoon

Nikolai grunted, "I suppose I should help..."
    He went to pick up a bottle, but stopped. Shaking his head, he drove the doubt away, took a long, drawn out swig, then headed outside. First thing he saw was an undead Rhyorn, which made him smile.

"You guys can get the rest, I got this big fella.!" he hollered, laughing, "Come one big guy!"

The Rhyhorn roared at him, then charged. Nikolai planted himself firmly, held his arms out and.....
    "Errg!"
    There was Nikolai, arms locked in a struggle to overpower the other. It was a clash of muscle, and neither was besting the other. Nikolai grunted, then finally made some ground. Lifting the Rhyhorn, he hurled it straight back down with a sickening crunch.

"I.... oh shit..."
    Slowly, but surely, the Rhyhorn rose, and roared.

Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:55 am

Cerulean City | Afternoon [3]

The nauseous feeling that plagued Miyu began to settle down, she didn't feel like she was in immediate danger from the survivors nor the Undead. She respectfully tried not to listen to the conversation the other two survivors had, but she did manage to catch their names.

Her peace was short lived, though, as a crash rattled throughout the Center. She quickly found the source of the sound as a Nidoran fled from the pursuing Undead, scattering Toxic Spikes.

"The Nidoran is in trouble!", Ethana cried out as her gaze switched from the Undead to Miyu and Nikolai, and back.

"I suppose I should help...", Nikolai murmured as he reached for a bottle, but shaking his head as he stopped.

The latter charged into battle after a swig from the said bottle, "You guys can get the rest, I got this big fella.!" challenging an Undead Rhyhorn, "Come one big guy!"

Miyu looked to Ethana before running outside, her mind raced as she tried to figure out how to help. Before she realized it, an Undead Ariados set its sights - And web - upon her.
    She struggled to get free as her captor approached her, clicking its disgusting fangs in anticipation of its next meal.

((OoC: Don't worry, Miyu is no damsel in distress. You just gotta wait for her to flip. lol))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:22 am

Northern Cerulean Outskirts | Late Afternoon (1)

Through her travels around the mountains that separated the two large regions, Liechi managed to make it close to Cerulean City before dusk. In her journey she'd learned more about infected, strange red eyes setting their sights on the brown-leafed female as she traversed the terrain.

She used the height of her head to her advantage, cautiously scanning the area around her for any of those strange, hostile creatures. It was as if the entire world she knew had sunken into a nightmare over the past few days. Something caught her attention between the distant tree trunks, as she could clearly see the setting sun within a large, open area. It was a city, long abandoned, fallen into ruin, but its buildings still stood tall.

The closest thing to a city Liechi had ever seen was Mahogany Town, just south of her home nearby the lake, but this took it to a whole new level. The Bayleef nearly lost concentration as she stared in awe at the abandoned sign of civilization before she caught sight of movement among the small skyscrapers and houses. They were strange, shadowy figures, and their appearance made Liechi remember to be aware of the hostile environment. She hadn't had any terrible encounters with these things, but that may change soon. The only thing that separated her from the city was a large river of toxic water, and thus she slowly made her way along the edge of it, her green and brown appearance camouflaging her among the grasses under the cover of dark, aside from the scarlet glimmer of her eyes reflected in the setting sun.

At ground-zero, things started to feel much more sickly down here. The sky was darkening, the plants were dying, the river was discolored and there were far less Pokemon in the forests than usual... But being tired and fearful, Liechi chose to enter the city, hoping one of the human structures could provide her with better shelter and safety than the wide open forests. But the thing she hoped for the most was that there were others out there, others who hadn't fallen prey to the infection... It had only been a few days, but the entire world was feeling far too lonely.

Crossing a still functioning bridge in the northern parts of the city, the Bayleef was unaware that a large swarm of dastardly creatures had just retreated from an area that contained living. Keeping a sharp eye on the shadowy figures, mainly Staryu, who prowled the buildings in the distance, she was suddenly interrupted when she caught the sound of a skirmish deeper into the abandoned area.

And she could see things... That was it! The sun hadn't fully retreated and with the last remaining light Liechi could see that there were, without a doubt, living survivors of the strange disease near a red-roofed building. But they were in trouble. Perhaps the only reason that the Bayleef hadn't been noticed by the infected was because they had their sights set on the skirmish near the center of town. Seeing them in trouble brought passion to her heart, and she knew she should go, and without giving a second thought, began to run toward them all.

((She'll arrive next post. But she's close enough to be seen, if someone wants to respond~ Hopefully I'll post better next time... ><))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:55 pm

((Please skip me, I'm going to be replacing Reid with a different character next post.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Cerulean City | Midday [11]

Rain began to pour as Riv ran through the streets, the Staryu tailing him. The Nidoran cursed silently, figuring there's no way to get him to tire. That was when his gaze was locked on a certain drunk BASTARD who's fighting off a Rhydon. 'Oh you have got to be shitting me...' The Poison Pin Pokemon skidded to a halt, the rain was getting annoying. Riv ran up to the Staryu - surprised that the Nidoran stopped running so suddenly - he used Double Kick, sending several powerful kicks down the Star-like Pokemon's face... If it has one. The kicks was able to crack the orb in the middle, sending the Staryu knocked out immediately. Well knocked out, not technically dead. But Riv couldn't bear to have it alive in the next hour, his horn stabbed the red jewel, feeling the Staryu limp under him.

Bit harsh, but the Poison Pin Pokemon would do anything to get Undead out of HIS friends' minds. That was when he noticed an oddly colored Bayleef run towards the center of the town. The Nidoran's jaw dropped, 'Was she that stupid to run into a horde of infected?!' Riv felt a growl escape as an Undead Rhydon was ready to jump onto the Grass-type. He quickly ran toward the Undead and the Bayleef, "WATCH OUT!" Upon those words, he rammed into the Rhydon, knocking him over. 'Holy shit, man I am on a fucking roll!' Pride swept him as he knocked over the Rhydon, but soon after, the Rock-type got up, the Nidoran falling of and slammed onto the ground. "Oh fuck..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Cerulean City | Midday (10)

Ethana was a big mess of thoughts as the drunken pokémon headed outside, facing a big undead Rhyorn. He seemed to be taking it finely. Then, the Eevee ran outside and got caught in a web by a Undead Ariados. Ethana took one look at the bug, and then ran against it. Trowing a flamethrower directly at it. The Ariados made a hiss in pain from the flames, before seemly run away.

Ethana then turned arround and scratched the web appart, making the Eevee free to move once more. She was about to get back inside the pokémon center, as the Rhyorn had changed it's target. A grass type, by the looks of it, was running to town and the Rhyorn seemly just wanted it dead. But apparently, the Nidoran didn't like that. He tipped it over, calling out a "WATCH OUT!" At the grass type.

Ethana turned to look at the Eevee to see how it was doing, when she spotted yet another Staryu. 'Just great... I don't need to run arround anymore, or I'll risk dropping my everstone!' She thought, before having to doge a water gun very fast. She then backed off a bit, feeling like she was standing at the edge of her worst nightmare.

But the worst was that it wasn't a nightmare, but the real deal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Cerulean, Afternoon

Nikolai was losing his cool. The day had started good, but now? Infected everywhere, his new allies getting swarmed, and the Rhydon leaving the battle like he wasn't even there anymore. It was enough. He was tired, hungry, and he needed a fucking drink like you wouldn't believe...

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!" he roared, gaining the rock-type's attention as he grabbed its face.

His right hand clenched tightly around the pokemon, his thumb digging into the hapless monster's eye as it roared in pain. Nikolai snarled menacingly as he felt the skull of the Rhydon crack. The creature fell dead to the ground, but Nikolai was not done. His fist dripped with the dark, nearly black blood of the creature.

"YOU COULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!" he bellowed, picking up the lifeless rock-type and hurling him at another infected. He was blood-drunk. A whole new experience for him. Nikolai thrashed, and kicked, and clawed, and beat every inch of every Infected around him, until he collapsed in an exhausted heap. The Nidoran, the Charmeleon, they would probably die too, because they probably hold it all off themselves. It was his duty to protect them. As the brute he was, he needed to watch out for them. There were still many left, and he smiled maniacally at them.

"Come and get it you blood drinking bitches!"
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:47 am

Cerulean City | Midday (4)

Miyu stared blankly at the Ariados, her breaths getting shorter with each she took. At the very moment she started to believe no one was going to help her, a Flamethrower singed the Undead Ariados, causing it to cry out in pain before scurrying out of sight. Miyu shifted her attention to the source of her savior flames, taking a sigh of relief as Ethana clawed her free of the webs.

"Thank you. I owe you one, miss.", Miyu said as she looked to the torn webs, "It caught me off guard..."

The Eevee's thoughts clouded her attention from the current situation. She felt so stupid, she charged out blindly, only to be attacked and possibly killed had Ethana not been there.

"WATCH OUT!", the Nidoran called out to a newcomer, whom already had an Undead Rhydon hounding her. He tried to defend the Grass Type, but ended up flung to the ground.

The little fox used her Ice-Type Hidden Power to freeze the very webs that she had just escaped from. She sunk her fangs into the newly frozen spears, slipping behind the nearest undead and forcing the spear through its head. The discolored blood and the cracking sound of its skull gave Miyu a sick sense of satisfaction. She had never killed anything, it disturbed and amused her both at the same time.
    She stepped away from the corpse, lowering herself and growling as she glared at all the Undead. Doubt was creeping in her mind, but she was gonna fight regardless.

"Are you okay?", Miyu asked as she noticed Ethana backing up from the corner of her eye. She knew the Nidoran and the stranger needed help, but she couldn't just run off and leave her!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 4:15 am

Cerulean City | Afternoon (2)

For anyone that had a decent sense of smell, their noses would tingle in reaction to a strong aroma that has wafted into the area. It was a very nice smell, filled with sweet and spicy scents that could reinvigorate or calm nearly anyone, regardless of their current activity.

The Slaking may have very well got back onto his feet due to the introduction of this new smell. And it was coming from the Bayleef. It had a positive effect on the five other Pokemon, the living, and for the undead who still had a sense of smell, it may have just lowered their awareness!

Her approach was quick and fast, but Liechi skidded to a stop at the attention of something. "WATCH OUT!" shouted a nearby Nidoran, who prevented a sickly Rhyhorn from colliding with her. This expression made her eyes widen a little, and upon sight of the Nidoran being pushed away, she nodded quickly, planting her feet firmly into the ground. With the undead's ability to evade attacks slowly hindered with the Bayleef's scent in the air, she would do her best to help repay the Nidoran and help the living in the area.

With a sharp hum, A slight flash of green enveloped her body, and with a sway of her autumn leaf, several colored leaves showered the air around her. She bucked onto her two hind-legs, then came down on the ground with a whip of the leaf on her head. The magical leaves snapped into action, flying forward in a storm, condemning the Rhyhorn and splitting off to knock back a Staryu and Starmie in the distance, making the Staryu lose its balance. The leaves dissipated, and Liechi opened her eyes to convey her surroundings. She knew not why these strange plagued monsters of Pokemon were prowling the world, but she had to prevent them from harming these other Pokemon... Her neck craned down toward the small Nidoran, who had fallen onto the ground rather roughly. "Are you alright...?" She said, her voice hewn with care. In the distance, the Slaking was wreaking havoc among the monster's numbers.

For the first time in many days, she was actually in the company of other Pokemon like her... It wasn't a truly extensive period of time, but it was a huge relief to know that there were others... Just that thought alone pushed her to help out these nice creatures even more.

With her heart beating, Liechi sensed something. She turned her long neck to spot another undead assailant directly behind her. The Grass-Type turned her body, her back to the Nidoran and other living, and watched as the assailant, a wicked-looking Golduck, made a break for her. She leapt backwards (making sure not to hit Riv, of course) to buy more time, and with a flash of green, summoned another set of sharp, seemingly ethereal leaves.

((Ooc: Yes, I know Nikolai's the one who killed the Rhyhorn. Liechi just sealed the deal by weakening it with Magical Leaf. Also, I'm pretty sure it's a Rhyhorn, not a Rhydon, as it was introduced in The Big Cheese's post. ^^))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:23 pm