Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

The CERULEAN Team

Anonymous

The CERULEAN Team Empty The CERULEAN Team

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cerulean City | Late Afternoon (1)

Spencer walked up to one of the last cities he'll visit. The sun will soon set and he needed a place to rest. He hoped someone will be there if not he was going to stay any way. He walked slowly into the area, on guard and eyes open wide. He could tell the sun was sinking lower and lower because he could feel his yellow rings slowly start to glow. He found the middle of the town and the Pokemon Center. The sunset was a beautiful thing to witness because not only did it have beautiful colors and such, but it was a lead to the night, the rise of the moon.
    Anonymous

The CERULEAN Team Empty Re: The CERULEAN Team

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Route 25 | Late Afternoon (3)
    ((Continuing post count from Sky Team, Hoenn))

After he left the mysterious tower he swam for about 3 days. He didn't run into much trouble on the way to wherever he was going just a couple of Magikarps and 1 or 2 Tentacool that he fended of but was harder to do in the water. Jeez... I wonder when I'll get to land or at least a small patch of sand to rest, I'm really tired of swimming for so long. To Jared's good fortune he saw a land form in the fog so he swam as fast as his worn out muscles would let him. As he came closer he noticed it was guarded by about 2 Psyducks and he thought would be an easy win but he thought to himself I wonder if they are undead or not if they are, this will be difficult.But as it turned out they weren't so Jared fended them off with a few Quick attacks. So he swam to the shallow edge, where he could manage to walk on the sand below, and saw as the cliff was too high, steep, and wet to climb, he noticed a small pathway about 4 feet wide but could not see how far it went, it seemed to turn a corner at the far end. Knowing with how tired he was he could not climb the steep drop off, he decided to walk on the puddle-covered path to who knows where but what he hoped, a town not overrun by those nasty undead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:32 pm

Cerulean City | Late Afternoon (2)

As the sun continued to set, Spencer journeyed into the Pokemon Center to clear it from undead. Each room he had checked was empty of undead or living. Strange, Spencer thought, It is as if there are no undead in this whole city. Then a thought had occurred to him, it was probably Mewtwo's psychic energy might have frightened them all away from the area. Since there were no dead creatures in the area, it was safe. He ventured to one of the bedrooms. He found a bed that would be his, that he will sleep on in the Morning. He went outside after eating a bit of berries from behind the counter, and listened to the nice noise of silence. But, when the sounds of fighting penetrated his eardrums, he had to do something. HELLO, IS ANYONE THERE! Spencer shouted. He ran towards the little passage way the led to the ocean, when he turned the corner, he saw a little Eevee wrapped in a Silk Scarf. He had just defeated 2 Psyducks, living. Spencer then had the impolsion to be this dude's friend. HI, Spencer shouted towards the Eevee, ARE YOU LIVING OR UNDEAD!?!?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Cerulean City | Late Afternoon (4)

Jared noticed the Umbreon at the corner. It asked if he was Living or undead. Jared's reply was, What do I look like! He started walking towards his -eon friend. He started to walk down the end of the path past the friendly Umbreon thinking he might not let him past even though he was very kind, he did not want to take any chances of being tricked by this -eon that found him. So with a great leap he jumped over the Umbreon and stopped once he was over him on the other side, he thought to himself I don't know whether I can trust him or not... he seems fine, but I don't want to take any chances but, he could be the only living Pokemon within many miles...Jared turned to the Umbreon and said Well, are you gonna come with me or are you just gonna stand there by yourself. So Jared started walking to the city hoping the mysterious Pokemon would follow him and then they would become friends, Jared could only hope. My name is Jared, learn it, and remember it, if that was what you were going to ask. He walked and walked into the light of the radiant orange sun about to set onto the horizon. This is the start of a new adventure for Jared the Eevee.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Cerulean City | Early Evening (3)

Woah there! Who is that little brat, now known as Jared, to talk to a grown-up such as myself! Spencer thought angrily, then he said, DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT KID, HOW OLD ARE YOU, 10! I AM A 29 YEAR OLD MAN! Listen here punk, you will learn your manners. You treat me with respect. If you don't, ooh you don't want to know what I'll do to you if you don't. Oh that kid made Spencer's blood boil. Spencer quickly hopped in front of Jared and said, You will follow me, understand? And when we reach our destination, you will go to bed, capeesh? Spencer started walking without even wanting to hear Jared's rebuttal. He quickly jumped over the small hill and towards the Pokemon Center. Well are you coming or not, he shouted backwards.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Cerulean City | Early Evening (5)

Not understanding half the words coming out of the Umbreon's mouth and then muttered I'm twelve and 1. don't call me kid Jared was speaking at a regular
    volume now 2.nobody says "capeesh" anymore Jared was speaking sternly now And 3.Just because you're older then me doesn't mean I have ta listen to ya... Now I'm sorry us meeting came off to a wrong start but I would really appreciate it if you went a little easier on then you are now so we can work together.Jared caught up to the Umbreon, jumped of the little hill and started walking towards the Pokemon Center... Sneakily Jared ran over to the flower garden to check for berries as he was ruffling through the plants Jared was scared half to death by a dead Ekans in the flowers, Jared looked closely and could see dry tear marks on the half eaten Ekans 'body. Jared pulled flowers off the stem and lay them on the carcass... Jared had witnessed a death of his own family which was bringing back horrific memories of his parents and his two brothers... Jared shook these memories away and ran back behind the Umbreon who never knew he left. The last thing Jared said before they entered the Pokemon Center was Please tell me you're name.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Cerulean City | Early Evening (4)

That ASSHOLE! That little kid really grinds Spencer's bones. If you don't want to listen to me, Spencer said to the annoying Eevee, then don't bother coming with me. And since you asked, my name is Spencer. Spencer trotted away with a scowl across his face. HAVE FUN FIGHTING THE UNDEAD! Spencer shouted backwards. He walked off to Route 24, on the bridge. He slipped his head through the bars to get a better view of the water. It was beautiful in the rising moon-light. I wish people and Pokemon were as nice to me as the moon was. Spencer said to himself sadly. He watched as a teardrop fell to the water.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:08 pm

Cerulean City | Early Evening (6)

Jared walked into the Pokemon Center half expecting to see a gory, bloody scene, instead just saw a regular Pokemon Center, barely bloody and no undead in sight. Jared decided to rest for a few hours in a safe Pokemon Center, even though there was no other Pokemon to protect him incase an undead does attack him. Jared woke up about an hour later in the same space but felt, uneasy sort of like somebody was watching him... A bloody pokemon snaped at Jared then he relized No that can't be... I- I ran away from you! Jared couldn't believe that across the room was the Persian that killed his family and chased him down to Pacifidlog Pier. Jared was in massive shock as his muscles would not listen to his brain, Jared relized he was paralyzed in fear, stuck in a room with a predetor that has held a grudge for 5 days and wants to finish his killing spree... with him
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Cerulean City | Early Evening (5)

Spencer sat on the bridge for about an hour, remembering his family. How they cared for him, even when he was annoying and ignorant, and cocky. He decided he was going to give Jared another chance. He went back to the Pokemon Center. When he entered he saw the pure terror in Jared's eyes as the undead Persian licked it's lips. Before it could pounce or do anything, Spencer's fatherly instincts kicked in. He used his Psychic attack and crushed the body of the Persian. Hey, Spencer said afterwards, Learn to treat me with respect, I know you probably lost your family, but I lost mine too. How about I be your new dad. Spencer said. He hoped Jared would shape up and learn to respect adults. Deal? Spencer asked.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Cerulean City | Early Evening (7)

Okay it's a deal Spencer Jared walked next to the Umbreon and noded at his savior and walked out of the pokemon center and saw the beutiful orange sun setting on the horizon and felt, just, warm inside. Jared felt safe, a feeling that hasn't been there in a while. He walked back in the Pokemon center headed towards the carcass of the Pokemon abomination that was a Persian, and spit on the crushed body, he thought about what the Pokemon did to his family and was so angry he rammed into the wall so many times he couldn't remember why he was hitting the wall so he stopped and thuoght that revenge was not the answer but moving on and to stay safe would be what his family would've wanted him yo do. He walked to the Umbreon curled up next to him and whispered Goodnight...dad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Cerulean City | Early Evening (6)

Spencer had then laid down to rest his body from the Psychic power he had unleashed. Jared had went outside, then came back. He looked angry then started hitting his head. When Spencer was about to interject, Jared stopped. Then, Jared came over to Spencer and cuddled into a ball next to him. Might as well get into the same sleeping schedule as the little Eevee if Spencer was to watch over him. Good night, bud, Spencer said happily as he closed his eyes, I will always protect you. He then fell asleep. His dreams were no longer corrupt of his vicious mother killing his family, they were of him and Jared living happily.

Cerulean City | Morning

Spencer woke up next to his adopted son. He slowly, carefully slid away to make breakfast. Behind the counter were all kinds of berries. He made plates of them, lifting everything up with his favored move, Psychic. Wakey wakey, breakfast time. Spencer said as he shook Jared awake.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:31 pm

((Skip me please, My computer sucks right now))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Cerulean City | Morning (7)

Spencer sat the plate down when Jared didn't wake right away. Spencer then went to go eat his own food. He ate quickly and went outside, of course after leaving a note that Jared could read. He went to the bridge, then left down the stairs after the bridge, then he started drinking water. Oh was it good. He felt as if he had gulped down all of it. He smelled something fowl before he entered the Pokemon Center after drinking water. He followed the smell to a rotting carcass of an Ekans. He shovel dirt on top of the dead body to conceal the smell. He then cheerfully, but with sadness in his heart, walked into the Pokemon Center to greet his son.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Cerulean City | Morning (8)

Jared awoke to a plate of berries in front of him that he couldn't read do to just waking up in the early morning. Jared took one of the berries knowing he would be hungry later, then headed outside to find Spencer, he wanted to ask if he could take Jared training he felt like he was going to level up, or maybe it was just the energy of the Sitrus Berry he ate a few minutes a go. Jared did not see Spencer so he went just outside the City to go to the tall grass across the bridge. He walked across the bridge slowly keeping an eye out for any predators or Spencer because if he caught him outside of the city he would scream so hard Jareds ears would bleed. he walked into the grass witch was suprisingly wet do to the destruction around him. He noticed a shadow in the back of the grass and it was a... an actual living Rattata but looked very tired, Jared quickly ran back to the Pokemon Center grabbed a berry and ran back to the feild and gave the Rattata an Oran Berry and headed back to the Pokemon Center.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Cerulean City | Morning (8)

Spencer went into the Pokemon Center after covering up the dead Ekans. He went to scavenge through the rooms to see what was good and bad, and what they could use. He found children toys, Adult/child clothing, and peeling paint. There were some suitcases, in which he opened with Psychic and then some were as easy as throwing it against the wall. In one suitcase he found a Game-boy. He smiled. Human inventions such as this were a waist of time. He threw it out the window, in which it landed into the water. He heard that zap. He looked out the window to see Jared feeding a Living Rattata. Spencer smiled at the kindness of him. Maybe he was so dumb after all. He hopped out the window like a pro, the walked to the edge. Hey bud! Spencer shouted towards Jared, Mind if I join you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Cerulean City | Morning (9)

Ohh... Sure! Jared yelled across the bridge. He walked onto the bridge and then yelled across the way, Hey, can you take me training?! Jared walked on waiting for an answer then walked back to the Rattata and the Pokemon was gone... Jared felt disapionted, because he thought he made a new friend... So Jared turned around to the golden bridge once again and walked on, along the way he tripped and twisted his ankle and couldn't walk anymore, Jared almost started to cry becauase he did nit know what could jump out at him SPENCER! Help Me! Please! I can't move my leg and I can't walk! Jared yelled as loud as he could only half way across the bridge, Jared started tearing up and was thinking What if he didn't hear me... could this be the end?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:00 am

Cerulean City | Morning (9)

Spencer gradually strolled towards the bridge after the Eevee said his answer. Before he got there, though, he heard Jared yell. Oh No! Spencer rushed as fast as possible to his injured child. When he reached the kid, he examined the wound. Jared was making a big deal out of nothing, he didn't even twist it. He would walk with a slight limp, that is all. Get up, that is nothing to worry about, you can still train anyhow. Spencer said as he helped up his child. Come, follow. We will go train now. He went towards the Pokemon Center, then entered. He waited patiently for his injured Jared.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:48 pm

((Skip me please. Again, my computer is extremely dumb. Sorry for the inconvenience.))
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Cerulean City|Morning (1)

The sky was a beautiful blue in the morning. In the shade of the Bike Shop sat Jewel the Glaceon. Her clear grey-blue eyes scanned the relatively small city for danger. She yawned widely showing the pink insides of her mouth and her sharp white teeth before jumping slightly feeling a small weight on her tail. Jazz my dear be careful...

A small fluffy mass from beside the Glaceon back legs rolled over and yawned. He stumbled to his unsteady paws and took a leap and bound forwards landing on his mother's tail. Jazz my dear be careful... Jazz wagged his fluffy tail and waddled forwards into the small patch of grass seeing movement. He tilted his head to the side seeing a black something with yellow rings and a something with a white tie around his neck. Ee... Bai? Jazz looked back seeing his mother's gaze was on him. Ee... Bai bai?

Jewel rose to hr paws hearing her son's curious cry. She looked over towards the Pokemon Center watching the Umbreon and Eevee with nothing more or less then distrust. There was no purple discoloration or mortal wound on either of them but still... Hostile locals or clinical insanity was a strong possibility. Jewel crouched down slightly keeping Jazz under her and narrowed her eyes. Go ahead... Give me a good reason...

Jazz shivered like always when his momma crouched down on top of him. Her belly and sides were normally warm for snuggles but she was getting weird like she did around the funny acting somethings. Jazz watched the others curiously waiting to see what his momma would do.

((OoC:Glad to be on the team you guys <: ))

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Cerulean City | Morning (10)

After a few minutes of waiting, Spencer went to check on Jared. Right when he exited the Pokemon Center, he felt the air thickening and getting colder. He followed the air. He turned round a corned and the sight he saw was... extraordinary. More -eons he saw. He couldn't believe his eyes. A Glaceon and another Eevee. He came up behind the Glaceon. He made sure he walked loudly to get her attention, well he thought it was a 'her'. Uhh, Can you help me and a friend out, please. I am no danger to you or your Eevee friend. As a matter of fact, my friend is an Eevee too, and my son. So can you help?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Cerulean City | Morning (10)

Jared shook his back leg and was able to stand he saw the morning fog was getting deeper somehow and very cold he thought Could this strange weather be happening because of an ice type? No, no it couldn't be. So Jared shook the thought and stood up and walked towards the route opposite of the city because there was no fog on the route. Jared eventualy limped over to a shady tree and sat down. Right as he sat down he saw a two Oran Berries across the feild so he slowly got up limped towards the berries picked them up and limped back to the shady tree, Jared munched on a berry and planned to save the other for Spencer. He lay his head down on the dewy grass and took a deep breath in and out he thought about his family and how he outran a Persian for miles, that gave him the strength... he stood up and picked up the berry in his mouth then sprinted as fast as his bad leg would let him. As Jared ran he heard Spencers voice faraway in the fog. I'M COMING SPENCER!!!!!!!!!! Jared entered the fog to meet up with his dad.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Cerulean City|Morning (2)

Jewel hissed at the Umbreon keeping Jazz snug under her belly. One thing she hated above all else was someone coming up behind her. He had no reason to come up behind her. His scent of the wild and faint scents of humans clung to his fun like Gumis. Her silvery blue eyes narrowed. He had a son eh? Jewel shook herself off rising to her full height on her paws allowing Jazz to wiggle out from under her to sit between her front paws. First of all kit... Before you ask assistance from someone you barely met it is common courtesy to give your name atleast...

Jazz stared up at the black and yellow something curiously. Momma did not trust this something... It wasn't acting strange like the others so it could just not be nice. Ee bai! He did not like it when his momma was on edge. Ee..! Bai bai! Jazz stomped his tiny paws angrily though he wasn't particularly angry just fussy since he was tired and couldn't settle down enough to sleep.

Jewel raised her paw to Jazz's muzzle quieting the tiny kit before turning in the direction of a voice. Not nearly as young as Jazz's squeaky voice was. Jazz could only say his species' name and this Eevee could obviously speak legit words. Jewel looked to the Umbreon and quirked her eyebrow. Her good nature refused to criticize the child for being loud but she could only return her attention to the Umbreon with her soft gaze and gentle beautiful features showing through clearly. What is it you require help with?

Jazz looked in the direction of the voice curiously. Ee.. Bai? He would get up to go see but then momma might get sad. Jazz just sat watching in the clearing fog for the owner of the voice. He beat his small paws in the dirt making it rise up for him to snap and bat at simply because it was there to play with since his mother's tail and his own were inacessible at the moment.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Cerulean City | Morning (11)

Spencer stared at the gorgeous Glaceon. She made some remarks on how he should sneak up behind her and tell her his name. M-my name is Spencer, he said. Then in the far off fog, Spencer heard Jared's voice beckoning to him. He head turned automatically with his deer-like reflex's. He turned back to the Glaceon who's eyes were gorgeous too, and she asked what Spencer needed help with. No-nothing anymore. The voice off in the distance means my son is coming. And mind me asking, What is your name? You say it is common courtesy to say your name, when you don't. Trust me, I know my manners, I am 29 years old. There is no need to be so strict, I have also noticed your son. He looks like a little Jared, my son. Well, my adopted son. AND! the only reason I am telling you these things are... I trust you won't be evil like those undead. Spencer finished with an exhale, he did the whole rant with one breath. He looked at the beautiful Glaceon like he won the dispute, if there was one. He lifted his eyebrow and waited for retaliation, in which he knew was coming.

((OoC: I can see this as a couple... oh god, FANFIC TIME! lol))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Cerulean City | Morning (11)

As Jared ran through the fog it started getting colder, a lot colder, he was now out of the fog and could see Spencer and also a Glaceon and... another Eevee. Jared ran towards Spencer and saw them two talking he couldn't tell what about so he walked closer, but couldn't handle the freezing wind that was so crisp it hurt him even under his fur coat. So Jared decided to stay there until later in the day so it would get warmer. Spencer! It's too cold so i'm gonna stay here until it warms up, okay! Jared yelled so he walked behind the Pokemon Center where it might be the warmest, and Jared thought about the Glaceon and the Eevee, he also thuoght about whether or not Spencer will let them stay with them. Jared peeked around the corner and saw the Pokemon once again and smiled as dozed of into a daydream.

((OoC Sorry for the short post I only get 15 minutes of computer time a day)) [center]
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Cerulean City|Morning (3)

Jewel sighed letting a mist pass through her lips. She relaxed letting up the cold air so the fog could recede. Jazz was shivering slightly under her. Very well Spencer... I am Jewel and this is my son Jazz. Jewel gestured to the kit resting between her paws.

Jazz looked up at the mention of his name. Ee..! Bai! He happily bounced in a circle on the tips of his paws. Jazz yipped as his footing was lost and he fell on his chest. He whimpered and immediately began to cry. His chest hurt and Jazz didn't like pain! It hurt a lot and made him feel more tired then he already was!

Jewel gently rubbed her cheek against Jazz's head comfortingly. Shhh little kit don't cry. Its alright. Her soft singsong voice carried with the silence of the morning passing like the gentle spray ocean mist across one's own fur. Jewel licked Jazz's head humming a soft tune against his cheek before placing the kit on her back.

Jaxx mewed softly feeling his momma's warm breath against his fur and hearing her voice. His eyes slowly closed as she lulled him into a gentle slumber. Jazz felt as if he was being moved but he didn't care. The pain was fading and so was his sleepy feeling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:18 pm