Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+10
Negative10
Mandibuzz
Jay
Mewtwo
Lugia
Snitch
Kaze
Bitterblue
Min
SkeletonCupcake
14 posters

The DREAMYARD Team

Tangrowth
    Tangrowth
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

The DREAMYARD Team - Page 10 Empty Re: The DREAMYARD Team

Post by Tangrowth Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Tangrowth had intended to leave, oblivious to the presence of more delectable victims until the sound of crying distracted him. He paused in his exit, body shuddering with excitement as the terrible sobbing drew him back to the scene. Salivating, his overgrown tentacles falling into frenzy, the Harbinger returned.

By some stroke of luck, he passed the mourning Ninetales, his deathly scent overbearing as he tottered past back into the midst of battle. The Harbinger saw nothing, understood little and simply waited. A huge, looming beast of nightmares sat quietly amongst the chaos, sensing vibrations in the ground as he awaited his moment. Soon, it came.

Sensing his victim’s presence, Tangrowth’s rotting arm suddenly burst from beneath the mass of tentacles and slammed into the unwitting medicham with a furious Power Whip. The psychic gave out a terrible cry, slammed mercilessly to the ground as its bones gave a terrible snapping on impact. Tangrowth squealed in delight, launching himself towards the fallen creature as his arms held his victim in a crushing grip. Despite her struggles, her screaming, Tangrowth’s grasp could not be broken – the Harbinger holding his prize before his hidden features.

Babbling some unintelligible cry of joy, Tangrowth’s tentacles slowly overwhelmed the medicham. Slithering into the creature’s mouth, hanging agape in a scream, he listened as she began to choke – his limbs voyaging ever deeper down her throat. Another set of tentacles slipped into her nostrils; more prying their way into her eye sockets, brutally removing the organs as a gush of blood trailed down her mutilated face. Tangrowth continued muttering jovially to himself, words akin to another language as a sudden, powerful movement of his tentacles put an end to the psychic’s short life.

Each appendage wandering within the confines of his victim’s head jerked in unison, the pressure destroying the psychic’s skull in a brilliant spurt of blood. The medicham moved no more; her head collapsed in on itself, eyes missing as fragments of skull and gore splattered to the floor below. Wasting no further time, Tangrowth dragged the lifeless body towards himself – consuming the creature greedily, triumphantly.

Content with his feast, gorged on the lives of the innocent, Tangrowth abandoned the scene. He left no remains of the psychic save for only a pair of eyes, still begging for mercy in a pool of blood.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Route 3| |Late Morning

Ophelia had only barely noticed the Feraligatr fleeing into the bushes, only to be distracted by a roar from an approaching monster. Turning, the Chandelure was frozen, golden eyes wide as she watched the growth of tentacles move towards them. "E-Everyone!" she shouts with urgency, levitating backwards. The ghost-type hissed as she noticed it nearing the building Wil was housed in. Her flames flickered in rage. "Don't you DARE hurt him!" she screeched, rushing towards the harbinger in a mass of fire. It's limbs had already trapped the Litwick, however, and she soon slowed as she realized it was too late.

"No..." her eyes drifted to the Ninetales, who had rushed out from the doors. She was there with Wil... She had said she would guard him... "You," sophelia hissed, eyes narrowed at the fox. "YOU were supposed to protect him!" she motioned to the last vestiges of the candle's existence, arms shaking. "You call THIS protecting?! H-How could you?!" the Chandelure snapped. "You were there with him... Why didn't you attack?!"

The Chandelure stopped as the Tangrowth emerged, expression contorting into rage as she watched it carefully. Her body tingled with hatred and wrath. 'Avenge him, Ophelia.' her mind whispered. He was worth more to you than anything or anyone.' The Harbinger had already began to attack the Medicham, and recklessly the ghost-type threw herself into the fray. An inferno erupting from her metal hands as she narrowly missed the harbinger, growling in frustration as she did so.

The Tangrowth had left as quickly as he came, leaving behind the psychic's eyes in a lake of blood, Ophelia's whole body shaking with fury and fear. "W-Why...?" she mumbled. "This wasn't supposed to happen...."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:22 am

Route 3|Late Morning (8)

Tyranno dashed after the Tangrowth and shot fire in the direction it disappeared in. He knew that there was no way he hit it but no undead or infected should be able to kill that freely...

Moka growled as Ophelia began to yell at her for letting Wil die.Do you think I LET that creature take him without a fight?! That thing moved faster then I could blink but I still chased it! As if I didn't feel bad enough about it without YOU lecturing me! I have lost many kits before so losing Wil just made me remember all that pain all over again! Moka snarled turning away to pace angrily. She couldn't even begin to think straight and all the images of losing her kits and now Wil were giving her a headache. Moka went over to the water side and picked a few of the flowers there. She stuck a few of the stems in Wil's blood and closed her eyes. These flowers used to decorate wounds... The suck up blood and turn red when its gone

Ty flattened his ears against his head and whined softly. Little Wil buddy...I'm sorry I couldn't protect you better. I'm sorry He pressed his paw into the ground beside Wil's flowery grave marker leaving a print. You were a true warrior my boy til the very end... A warrior of the Epidemic and now... At peace

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Route 3| |Late Morning

"As if I didn't feel bad enough about it without YOU lecturing me! I have lost many kits before so losing Wil just made me remember all that pain all over again!" Ophelia almost burst out laughing, her face a scowl as she regarded the white fox. "Wil. Wasn't. Yours." she stated, her voice cold and harsh. "You barely even knew him. You had only met him a couple minutes ago." she snorts. "And if you believe that deems that he is one of your...'kits', then I'd suggest you rethink your ideals." the Chandelure turns away, fire dimming. "That kind of thinking will get you killed here."

She watched quietly as the Ninetales placed the flowers upon Wil's dead body, her hatred for the vixen growing by the second. She had no right to call the Litwick like one of her own. She had no right to stand before his grave. She had no right to have anything to do with their fallen companion. Bitterly, the Chandelure regarded the pair of eyes below her, frowning before she set them aflame. The wind that raced past them began to pick up the ashes of the vestiges of the Medicham, the powder like snow as it flew away from them. "...Requiescat in Pace, spiritus nunquam moritur." her long, spindly metal limbs crossed her body, the flames flickering as she finished the holy trinity. Dipping her head in respect, she looks back to the flowers on Wil's grave.

"...let me burn those." she mumbled. "Spirits are much better off among each other, in the wind."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Route 3|Late Morning (9)

Moka felt a deep growl grow in her throat. She no longer felt level with the Chandelure as she had when they first met. If she was anything but a Ninetails who held mercy in their hearts, that Chandelure would be a heap of smoldering scrap metal. Even better she wanted to burn those flowers Moka had placed as a heavy reminder of who died there because the world had gone to hell. Her shoulder muscles tensed and for a moment she was suspended in midair with her paws and tails dangling unable to hit the Chandelure or do anything. Moka's eyelids slowly slid shut and she was placed on the back of something fluffy. She gazed with half lidded eyes at the flowers before everything went dark.

Ty was glad he predicted Moka's short temper to snap but he hated having to bite her neck to knock her out. He carefully maneuvered his now passed out mate on his back and looked at Ophelia with every bit of apology he could muster. Sorry bout that Miss Ophelia... Moka here is a bit strained in mental terms if ya could call it that. Seeing someone so young die must've really sent her over the edge don'tcha think? Good thing I know her pressure points to knock her out for awhile or she mighta taken a good bite outta ya Ty looked down at the flowers and then to Ophelia. Wil was your kid so you should decide how he shall rest and be remembered right? Go ahead. He dipped his head down in a show of respect and closed his eyes waiting for her to do what she wished.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Route 3| |Late Morning

"Sorry bout that Miss Ophelia... Moka here is a bit strained in mental terms if ya could call it that. Seeing someone so young die must've really sent her over the edge don'tcha think? Good thing I know her pressure points to knock her out for awhile or she mighta taken a good bite outta ya." The Chandelure nodded in thanks, looking at the now-limp body of the vixen. "Wil was your kid so you should decide how he shall rest and be remembered right? Go ahead." The ghost-type hesitated, frowning a bit as she looked down at the redden petals of the blossom. 'He wasn't mine either,' Closing her eyes, she lit the leaves with her flames, blowing gently to usher the ashes into flight.

"Requiescat in Pace, spiritus nunquam moritur." With a respectful bow, she turns back to the Arcanine. "Perhaps it would be a good idea to go separate ways now," Ophelia suggested, looking away. "This place has been tainted too much, staying here would only bring more pain and suffering. Surely that... monster will return for second helpings," she sighed. "And there's nothing left in this place to stay for. The shelter is no longer adequate, and its bound to be overrun by the dead." the Chandelure glances back to the mutt, a small smile on her face. "What's your opinion?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:01 pm

Route 3|Late Morning (10)

Ty blinked in surprise at what Ophelia said. He had never thought it the time of crisis that separation would be good. However Ophelia seemed capable of protecting herself. Ty grinned and flipped his fringe up away from his scarred eye. No one but Moka had ever seen his scarred eye and it was a show of eternal trust that Ty didn't give to just anyone. Well Miss Ophelia if you do truly believe we should part ways... I heard of Celestial Tower up near Mistralton City that you could find peace in seeing as how you ghosts enjoy each other's company. His good eye's vision started getting blurry with tears. He reached up brushing it with his paw before regaining that gruff composure he tried so hard with. Y-You remind me alot of my mom... Kind yet firm and... Ty chuckled slightly. Mom never did like Moka much haha... But I think I'm gonna take Moka to Kanto where mom and dad are... I hope but before we leave each other... Ty stepped forward with his nose about a few inches from Ophelia's face. May you be smiled upon... He grinned and winked at her before looking at Moka on his back.

((OoC: I'll end up putting these two on Pewter or something))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Route 3| |Late Morning

"Well Miss Ophelia if you do truly believe we should part ways... I heard of Celestial Tower up near Mistralton City that you could find peace in seeing as how you ghosts enjoy each other's company." The Chandelure smiled gently, regarding the Arcanine's scarred eye. 'There's a story behind that eye,' her thoughts murmured with interest. "Celestial Tower does sound like a good place. I'd suggest Hoenn for both of you, it's a tropical region and well-known for it's volcano..." she paused, thinking. "Or maybe even the Unova desert. Although a lot more ground-types flock there."

"Y-You remind me alot of my mom... Kind yet firm and... Mom never did like Moka much haha... But I think I'm gonna take Moka to Kanto where mom and dad are... I hope but before we leave each other... May you be smiled upon..." The canine approached her only a few inches away before winking. Ophelia laughed a bit, nodding. "You too, stay safe. Maybe we'll cross paths again, someday." The ghost-type waved before turning around, looking back at the Striaton Gym. 'Perhaps those two aren't as bad as I thought they were,' she mused, before slowly floating towards the building.

[OOC: Keeping Ophelia on the team for a another round or two until I finish her dual profile. *w*]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Route 3|Late Morning (11)

Ty was honestly not sure where to go now... He had lived his entire life in Unova never even venturing out of Castelia until the Infection. He only heard whispers of other regions but now he knew! Ty had to get more information from Ophelia! Maybe she knew of a place he could take Moka! He wagged his tail eagerly and bounded after the luring Pokemon with a grin. Heya! Miss Ophelia! You know alot about those other regions besides this one! Could ya tell me more if you don't mind? Ty grinned widely which could almost be mistook for a murderous smile if not for his demeanor. I wanna get me and Moka outta your hair but I got no idea where we could go...

((OoC: I gotta keep these two around too until I find a team for them))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Route 3| |Late Morning

As she floated to the gym, she stopped when the Arcanine's voice called for her. "Heya! Miss Ophelia! You know a lot about those other regions besides this one! Could ya tell me more if you don't mind?" she turned a bit to glance at the fire-type. "I wanna get me and Moka outta your hair but I got no idea where we could go..." The Chandelure smiled and motioned for the canine to follow as she levitated closer to the gym. "Mmmm... Well, it depends on what region you want to know about." she chuckles.

Ophelia arrives at the gym, gently pushing the burnt door as floating inside. With her Telekinesis, the ghost gently picks up her filthy book from the floor. With a sigh, she regard it, wondering whether it would be a better idea to keep it or not. After all, Taisiel and Hunter were in the book. "Kanto was the first region to be discovered, and is pretty nice... Lavender Town is the home of many ghosts, and Saffron shelters both psychic Pokemon and Humans." she paused, thinking. "Cerulean has many wate types so it might be a little dangerous for you there," she laughs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Route 3|Late Morning (12)

Ty wagged his tail happily and followed Ophelia willingly into the city. He listened intently about this place called Kanto. Some of the Bird and few flying Dragon types told me Kanto and Johto were the epicenter of this plague though... It wasn't fear just... Skepticism. If they went there then it should've calmed down but then again people and Pokemon are much more dangerous when calm and suddenly forced into a state of alarm. That Hoenn place seems more logical to be fair... Anywhere else makes my belly turn over... Ty watched her retrieve an old book. He had seen books in Moka's room and the Ninetails had shown him that she printed her paw on things and scratched papers to dip in paint leaving something only she could understand. That's yours yeah? Then you could use a bookmark! Ty pulled a napkin off the table nearby and folded it. He looked at his paw which had a bit of moist blood on it. A paw for reminder... Ty carefully pressed his paw on the cloth leaving a sloppy wet print. He folded it over and over until he had a cloth Swanna. Ty took it carefully in his teeth and held it up to Ophelia. So you can mark pages. It goes flat too!

Moka groaned as she started to wake up. She heard Ty and Ophelia talking shifting her gaze to Ty's mane. Ty seemed intent on making sure the Ghost remembered him even using his origami skills combined with his own paw print. Moka smirked and shook her head at his weirdness. H-Hang on Ty... She stretched her paw forward still covered in Wil's blood leaving her dainty paw print there into the cloth Swanna's side with the soft groove of her claw. Don't forget us Ophelia...

Ty grinned at Moka's gesture and held the cloth Swanna up to Ophelia. And we won't forget you

Last edited by Tyranno on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Silly Ty... Ty and Moka can't write)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Striaton Gym| |Late Morning

"Some of the Bird and few flying Dragon types told me Kanto and Johto were the epicenter of this plague though...That Hoenn place seems more logical to be fair... Anywhere else makes my belly turn over..." Ophelia couldn't help but laugh a little, shrugging. "I don't see how that makes a difference," she states, simply. "It doesn't matter where this disease began--all the regions are equal. You'll find the weak, the strong, and the survivors in all of them." she paused. "I cam from Canalave, Sinnoh, and it's just about as bad as here."

When the Arcanine points out that she could use a bookmark, she blinks in surprise, turning to watch as the fire-type write on a napkin, before folding it into a Swanna. "So you can mark pages. It goes flat too!" About to take the bookmark with her Telekinesis, she stops as Moka awakes, scratching more odd letters onto it. "Don't forget us Ophelia..." the Chandelure gently takes the bookmark, regarding it before smiling, placing it in her book. "And we won't forget you." she nods. "I doubt I'll ever forget you two," she laughs a bit. "And for good measure..." she flips open the book to a blank page, beginning her writing.

'I have lost track of time and date, the two years of the infection far too long for me to have kept track. It is late morning, the sun hidden by clouds threatening to pour their tears onto us.
    Earlier today, I have met 2 fire-types. Tyranno the Arcanine and Moke the Ninetales.
    They are two wonderful Pokemon, and although they may not be flawless, they are great company. They try their best, and are determined survivors.
    The duo had collaborated on making a Swanna bookmark for me, and although I am unable to read the language they had written in, I am grateful for the gift.
    Wil has also passed earlier, along with a Medicham, to a Tangroth. Arthur has gone.
    It was a depressing day for the most part, but the sun has yet to set. There's still more to do, more time to use.
    I pray to whatever god that now watches us, that us three remain safe and happy for the rest of our lifespans.'

She places the bookmark on the page and closes her book, smiling. "There." she hums. "Now I definitely won't forget."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Striaton Gym|Late Morning (13)

Ty wagged his tail and happily bounced in a circle before grinning. He was glad to have found a good friend in Miss Ophelia making him sad to think she would leave them. I heard of a place in Victory Road that even before the Epidemic... Its haunted!
    There's a Zoroark who leads unsuspecting Pokemon in there and then... Never heard from again!
    Ty's paws curled in excitement at that thought. His mom told him that story when he was just a pupster. He had always thought being brave was running up and headbutting a trainer in the leg before fleeing was being brave when in reality it was dumb and what got him caught in the first place.

Ty stop bouncing I have a headache from you biting my points... Moka listened to Ty tell the story of the Ghost of Victory Road before raising her paw. That's nowhere near as scary as the Strange House... She chuckled darkly before crossing her front paws and resting her chin on top of them. Its home to Litwick, Banette and other spooks but more notably... It has every reported mention of Pokemon who did something to a human... Moka swished her tails and smirked. The tale of a Hypno who hypnotized a child and took it away... One of the landings of the great Cresselia and her wings... Sounds like a great adventure to me. What do you think Ophelia?

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:47 pm

As the fire-types told stories, the Chandelure couldn't help but laugh a little. "There's a Zoroark who leads unsuspecting Pokemon in there and then... Never heard from again!" Ophelia gives a mischievous smile. "Haunted, eh? Have you heard of the Old Chateau in Sinnoh? They say there's a real human ghost there, and that you can see her and another ghost occasionally as you walk the halls!" she laughs and grins. "Plus it's a hub for us ghost-type Pokemon. I suppose we're attracted to eerie places."

"The tale of a Hypno who hypnotized a child and took it away... One of the landings of the great Cresselia and her wings... Sounds like a great adventure to me. What do you think Ophelia?" she laughs again. "It definitely sounds like a great story starter, in my opinion. Maybe I should begin a novel on that." she paused with thought, before speaking. "There's also a bridge in Unova... I don't remember which bridge it was but there's always this girl standing near the railing of the bridge, looking down at the ocean. When you talk to her, people say she just... vanishes."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:41 am

Striaton City|Late Morning (14)

Ty gulped. S-She just v-vanishes? He hadn't put into though the fact that this stuff could have inklings of truth to them... Ty wondered if the fairy tales his mom had told him were true. T-Then is it true that at the top of Mt. Pyre there are two spheres guarded by ghosts?

Moka chuckled before nuzzling against Ty's neck. So many ghosts and ghostly places... That must mean if our world ends... We'll come back as ghosts or something... She never understood the concept of reincarnation or the meanings of life and death... All of it was foreign. Moka knew she had been born and was alive but what about death...

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:18 pm

[OOC: Skip. orz Ophelia shrugged and said that not everyone comes back as a ghost, and that she's not sure if she had a past life herself, as she doesn't remember ever dying.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:09 pm

((OoC: Hell I got nothing either :<... Err how about one last insanity battle only for them to lose each other in the commotion or something? I dunno))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Ophelia began to levitate to the doorway, peeking outside before pausing. "Do you hear that?" she asked, the Earth below her beginning to rumble and shake. "Something...something ominous is coming our way." she commented, warily coming outside from the gym, before hearing an ear-splitting roar. Eyes wide, she whirls around, facing her foe who stands to her left. Five massive giants, their faces torn apart and body scarred bellowed in rage.

Five Tyrannitars, undead and bloody stood before the frightened Chandelure, debris flowing from their body as their Sand Stream activated. The Sandstorm brewed fierce, and the ghost-type stumbled back into the gym, facing the fire-typed duo. "Shit! There's five Tyrannitars out there!" she shouted, panicked. "Do any of you know fighting type moves?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:57 am

Striaton Gym|Late Morning (15)

Tyranno's ears immediately pricked up and his visible eye narrowed considerably. I know Close Combat actually. He licked his chops and sat back letting Moka slide down off of his back before peering out of the dirty window to see. Ty had never fought a Tyranitar before... Much less five that would kill him and eat him. But to protect his mate and new friend, it was well worth that dark thought. However Ty would require the element of sweet surprise. He broke into the floorboards opening the ground to him for digging. I'm gonna go out there ad use Close Combat to rupture their Achilles tendon and if at all possible the ACL... If I do that then they might be rendered immobile and we can take them down! Ty turned to the open ground and used Dig to burrow on through aiming for the beasts ahead.

Moka grunted as she was slipped into the floor. She listened to Ty's plan and the look of horror spread across her face. Ty had never been good at plans but while this one had general prowess to keep him alive it lacked the proper cover up for the drawbacks of Close Combat and Dig. What if one of them knew Earthquake? Or Hyper Beam? Her thoughts ran together forming a throbbing migraine in the silver vixen's head. Before her protests could be heard, Ty had burrowed away intent on keeping them safe. Moka growled still feeling the fatigue and pulsing pain from her points being pressed. She would at least keep the damage from getting in here. With Protect and her fire based attacks. Though they could do no true damage, at least it would deter them from getting too close.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:51 pm

"I know Close Combat actually. I'm gonna go out there ad use Close Combat to rupture their Achilles tendon and if at all possible the ACL... If I do that then they might be rendered immobile and we can take them down!" the Chandelure nods, watching as the Arcanine made it's way underground. "Be careful!" she shouts, worriedly, before glancing outside again. The ghost paused, before smiling. "When they start to attack back, I can use Telekinesis on either them or you. If they have Earthquake, then using Telekinesis on you means you'll be immune to any ground-type attacks." she suggests.

Ophelia gazes the battle from the windows, the battle-hungry Tyrannitars ramming against the walls of the gyms and letting out vicious snarls. She glances at Moka, giving her the best reassuring smile the ghost-type could muster before sighing. "I hope this goes well..." she mumbled, flames flickering in anticipation of the start of their battle. "Kill, or be killed...how pitiful this world's become."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:30 am

Striaton City|Late Morning

Tyranno burst from the ground and rammed into the Tyranitar's poorly guarded lower halves watching with a smirk as they buckled to their knees slamming into each other increasing their rage. He watched a Hyper Beam shoot from one of the giant's jaws. It hit the roof of the Gym before Ty knocked it's jaw off and shot Fire Blast into its open mouth.

Moka dodged the falling rubble and jumped towards Ophelia using Protect to keep them both safe. She could only think of Ty right now but still... Ophelia was a valued friend and in no way would Moka allow her to be hurt. She failed Wil but would not fail Ophelia and Ty. After the ceiling and roof ceased caving in, Moka jumped on Ty's back with a snarl. I think its about time YOU LEARNED YOUR PLACE! She shot a Fire Blast forwards to combine with Ty's.

Tyranno roared and shot his own Fire Blast glad at the explosion of dust and embers. The Tyranitars couldn't see now but also Ty and Moka couldn't see either. Tyranno whined and pawed at his eyes before taking off in a undetermined direction pawing at his face determined to get rid of wahat was blinding. However he was getting farther and farther away.

((OoC: I feel like a major ass for leaving you Lulu T^T But I'm losing the internets... Take care and keep Ophelia awesome >:3))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:18 am