Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+10
Negative10
Mandibuzz
Jay
Mewtwo
Lugia
Snitch
Kaze
Bitterblue
Min
SkeletonCupcake
14 posters

The DREAMYARD Team

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

The DREAMYARD Team - Page 8 Empty Re: The DREAMYARD Team

Post by Nightfall Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Striaton City Gym/Late Morning (16)

Arthur squeezed his large frame through the door and followed Ophelia into the kitchen. It was a complete mess, with pots, pans and plates littered all over the dirty floor. It smelt even worse in here; the scent of decaying food reached his nostrils and he pulled a face and covered them up with his finger. Ophelia opened cupboards and drawers while she mused, "Everything's covered in dust... It'll take a while before we can find a proper can of food."

Taking a look around the ruined kitchen, Arthur had to agree. It looked like whatever was left was either rotten or destroyed. He dipped his head in embarrassment; it had been his idea to come in here in the first place, and now everyone was wasting their time. "S-Sorry guys," he mumbled, scratching himself on the shoulder nervously. "I r-really did think that th-there would be food in here..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:40 am

Striaton City|Late Morning (6)

Wil listened as Miss Ophelia explained to him what a gym was. "A gym is a building, such as this, where Pokemon Trainers come to challenge. Each gym has a leader, who has strong Pokemon. If the challenger can defeat this leader, they will earn a small metal ornament known as a badge, which represents the human's power," Since he never had a trainer, Wil could picture a gym being just like that. He could picture gym leaders battle other trainers and the trainers earning badges. But what caught him off guard was what the Chandelure said about food. "The food should be somewhere around here! Although you and I don't require sustenance like this, we simply feed off the emotions and thoughts of other living,"

The young Litwick froze. He thought back to when he was in the shelter....

The young, shiny Litwick was in a cage, surrounded by other cages. All of them had other pokemon in them. Everyone looked at Wil's cage and suddenly back away in fear. All of the pokemon avoided him... out of fear. 'Why does everyone fear me? I've never hurt anyone...' Though Amy kept telling him not to worry about it, he kept thinking about it...

Everything made sense now. People feared him because his kind thrived off of thoughts and emotions. Wil looked around for his Misdreavus friend. "Where's Agata?" He said, looking a little flustered. Everything was just becoming too obvious to him. 'What if Agata left because she was scared of me?' Then it started happening again...

Before the panic attack took over his body, he retreated to a corner and just closed his eyes. Wil has been doing this his whole life, and it always helped in calming himself down. It allowed him to clear his mind of everything. When he calmed down, he opened his eyes and made his way over to Miss Ophelia. "Miss Ophelia," He asked, trying not to cry, "Is that why people were afraid of me?" He heard Arthur say that there was no food her for a fact, which made the Litwick sadder.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Striaton City| |Late Morning

Ophelia soon regretted telling Wil what he just said.

The poor candle was cowering in the corner, eyes closed and simply staying there for a few whole minutes. The Chandelure simply watched, not wanting to worsen it by accidentally saying something wrong. She turned around and started looking through the cupboard again, eyes scouring very corner of the kitchen for sustenance for their living friends. It wasn`t long before the Litwick`s voice spoke to her, however.

"Miss Ophelia, is that why people were afraid of me?" she didn`t know what to say, fumbling for words in an attempt to make her preovolution happier. However, the comforting words never left her mouth, simply a solemn; "It may be..." The Chandelure wasn't the kind of Pokemon who would cover a truth up with copious amounts of sympathy and compliments, not at all. She lived for truth, and only the truth. The Feraligatr had soon apologized to them, and the ghost-type nods.

"It's alright, Arthur. We did gain something by coming in here, we learned a bit of the layout and what areas of the building are safe at the moment," she replies, looking around the abandoned kitchen. "Perhaps we should explore some more? We may find something of value.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Striaton City Gym/Late Morning (17)

"Where's Agata?" Even Wil's little voice managed to echo in the silent kitchen. Arthur blinked at the Litwick and looked around, but there was no sign of the Misdreavous anywhere. "I-I don't know. Sh-She was here a m-minute ago..." Dipping his head again in sadness that the small Ghost-type had simply just left without saying goodbye, Arthur was really starting to doubt himself. First he had stood back and watched Natasha die at the claws of that horrible Weavile without doing a thing, then he had led the group into a possibly dangerous building only to find nothing at all, and now Agata had left unannounced. Had it been because of him? Had his nervous disposition and lack of confidence worried her into thinking that she was with a group that couldn't defend itself? Whatever the answer was, Arthur just hoped that she would come back soon and extinguish his fears.

Looking back to Wil, Arthur noticed that he was hiding in a corner, looking panic-stricken. "Hey, it's OK ... She m-might be b-back soon," Arthur said gently, crawling towards him. But it seemed that that wasn't what the small Pokemon was worried about, as he then asked Ophelia: "Is that why people were afraid of me?"

"Wh-What do you mean?" Arthur stood up again and looked down at Wil curiously. "I-I'm not scared of y-you!" "It may be..." was Ophelia's solemn reply. Arthur frowned, surveying the situation. Clearly Wil and Ophelia were part of the same evolutionary line based on their similarities, so it looked like his problem that Wil had was one that they all shared; being a completely different type and species he reckoned he could never understand. But why would people be afraid of a small Pokemon like Wil?

Ophelia then accepted his apology and suggested that they look around the rest of the building for anything else of value. Arthur nodded. "Y-Yes, good idea. The h-humans used to use th-these things called P-Potions to heal their Pokemon w-when they were injured. M-Maybe we can see if th-there are any of those left." Shuffling back towards the door and squeezing himself through, Arthur looked towards to torn curtains to his left. "L-Let's look through there."

Maybe I shouldn't be the one who decides where to go ... So far it's only caused trouble...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Striaton City|Late Morning (7)

Wil had expected Ophelia's words to be comforting, but he was dead wrong. "It may be..." That three word sentence made the Litwick shiver a little bit. He was starting to feel like he wasn't wanted in the group, but Arthur made an attempt in comforting him. "I-I'm not scared of y-you!" He said.

Wil looked up at the Feraligatr, eyes wide with amazement. He was surprised that somebody wasn't scared of him, since he now understood why people were scared of him in the first place. "T-Thank you Arthur..." he said with a small smile on his face. After Ophelia suggested looking around a bit more, Wil nodded. "That sounds like a good idea, Miss Ophelia."

Already Wil was beginning to feel much better.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:31 pm

[OOC: skipping this round, let's just say Ophelia began searching.]
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:48 am

[ooc: a'ight, I'm back guise!]
    Striaton City Gym | Morning
    [11]

"I-I'm not scared of y-you!" Ugh, pathetic. Coco kept a pleasant air on her features as she stayed aloft while the others searched around, yet coming up with nothing, they decided to look elsewhere. Ophelia had brought up this one touchy topic, and little Wil had gotten scared; and that other ghost had just gone up and disappeared, just as ghosts should. Arthur had scrambled to comfort the candle, and like the gullible little ghost Wil seemed to recover just slightly. One vulnerable spot amongst so many to choose from, the Starly thought to herself devilishly. Maybe if she just prodded the Litwick in his insecurity, just picked on him with an innocent front, he'd grow more anxious and timid. She'd have complete control!

Coco looked about with an accepting gaze to the rest of the group, glad that she was forgotten amidst all of this. From this standpoint, Arthur's weakness stuck out like a sore thumb, a seed begging to be pecked at. Poor, weak, powerless Arthur. She would be able to play on her defenselessness and let the huge coward fend her. "I'll help too, you guys!" She called innocently, following after Arthur. She trusted the crocodile just enough to believe that he wouldn't purposely walk them straight into danger, and landed softly, hopping after him quietly. Coco hated to admit it, with a discreet glance back to Ophelia, that the female ghost had her stumped. Years of wisdom and trial had left that old coot knowledge, and knowledge was Coco's greatest comrade and worst foe.

This team has its spark, but with one drop of my kerosene, it'll combust and die out quicker than a blink of an eye. Content with her progress so far, the Starly kept her beak shut as she acted as an obedient little child.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:30 pm

((Sorry, I completely forgot it was my turn for this team! DX Skip me for now, I can't think of anything good. Arthur's just starting to investigate what is behind the curtain.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Striaton City|Late Morning (8)

Everyone began looking around the building for items that they could take with them, so Wil decided to join in as well. He wanted to contribute something to the team so he wouldn't be seen as useless and unwanted. He already lived that life for reasons he now understood, and he did not want to go through that hell again.

The Litwick went over to a window being covered by a curtain. He found what he recognized as potions behind the curtain. He pulled it back and went to get them. However, there was a big thing that he didn't account for. He never accounted the fact that the curtain would fall back into place the moment he let go of it. When it covered him, he started to panic, and the flames on his head came into contact with the curtain.

Wil was able to find a way out from under the curtain, but the curtain was now on fire, and it looked like it was burning fast. Wil had a scared look plastered on his face. He knew that if they died in the fire, it would be his fault. "GUYS! PROBLEM!!!!" The little Litwick screamed. He couldn't take it anymore. The Candle pokemon bolted out of the building before the fire got any worse. He didn't want to see the damage that would be done, and he had a feeling the others would be disappointed in him for nearly burning a building down.

(OoC: Just as I was about to skip, I got this idea for a post.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:06 pm

[OOC: Dont have time to post. Let's say Ophelia began looking for water, then asked Arthur is he can use is water-type attacks to take out the flames.]
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:06 am

[ ooc: Coco is a meanie :u ]
    [12]

Coco should have known better than to get too comfortable. She had stayed with this group further than the first sign of aggression -- that should have been enough for her to flee for the next gullible Pokemon. Yet the Starly had clung to a blind hope that hanging about this team of theirs would pay off. And clearly it hasn't, not with the Litwick setting fire to the curtain. The little ghost looked startled for a moment, before shouting at them in alert and running off like a madman. And I thought I was the one who bailed first! Ophelia was hardly phased by the fire, calming telling Arthur to extinguish the flames. Simple, the problem would easily be solved, nothing too big. Coco glanced towards the other two in the gym before sneaking off after Wil.

Taking to the air, the starling had easily gotten out of the Striaton Gym, and found the ghost just outside of the gym. "Hey, Wil was it?" She inquired, landing near him, but not anymore closer than she needed to. Those stray flames easily proved that they had no problem setting anything aflame. "Neat trick you did back there. It was so neat, how easily you could have killed all of us! If we hadn't been alerted, that is." Coco spoke with an edgy kindness, as if she were a mother warning her child. "I want you to know that you almost killed the only people who bother to stay within such a close distance of a monster like you. Mind you, I said 'almost'." She gave a sweet smile, though she took a step backwards to prove her point of his dangerousness.

"Just take note of what I've said, dearest Wil. We're all friends here," Coco gave a wink and a little tweet, hopping back into the gym with an extra pep in her step. This power and feeling of domination, it's exactly what the little bird needed. Oh, how she preyed on weaknesses! It made her giddy with joy as she saw them squirm with discomfort and uneasiness, made her ecstatic at how affected they were! The Starly simply needed to plant the seeds of doubt and insecurity within the victim's mind, prod it here and there, and the rest will play out by itself. It would come to the point that at the merest nudge by her and the Pokemon would relent; of course, this took careful timing and planning, but that was why Coco had to take the backseat. She snickered in secrecy, knowing full well that she was going down a dark road in her life. Coco thought to herself as she came within view of Ophelia and Arthur. Bless the poor souls who want to help me!
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Striaton City Gym/Late Morning (18)

Arthur shuffle over to the torn red curtain and was just beginning to take a cautious peek behind them when a yell from Wil snapped his head back round to the others. "GUYS! PROBLEM!!!!" Arthur's eyes widened at the sight of the burning curtains, which had obviously been set alight by Wil's flame. The Litwick and Coco were quickly making their way outside in case things got ugly.

Fire was one of the few things that did not phase Arthur at all. He quickly crawled over to the burning curtain and sprayed a torrent of water at it, extinguishing the flames almost immediately. Wiping his mouth he turned to Ophelia and smiled at her. "G-Guess there are s-some things that I-I can do after all," he half-joked.

He nodded in reassurance to Coco when she hopped back inside. "D-Don't worry, it's s-safe now," he said, gesturing over to the blackened curtains. "Wil is s-still outside? Is he OK?"

((Although Arthur's only Water-type attack is Surf, which he can't use without water, all Water-types can naturally spray water ... right? XD Never used the word 'water' so much in one sentance))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Striaton City|Late Morning (9)

Wil was feeling miserable. Everything was starting to seem like it was his fault, and he didn't like it one bit. The candle was shaking like a leaf, scared of himself, of all things. He couldn't help anyone, even if he tried. He hoped for comfort when he saw Coco coming out of the gym.

"Hey, Wil was it?" The Litwick nodded. "Neat trick you did back there. It was so neat, how easily you could have killed all of us! If we hadn't been alerted, that is." Killed?! "K-Killed? Wh-Wha-" He was cut off mid-sentence by the Starly. "I want you to know that you almost killed the only people who bother to stay within such a close distance of a monster like you. Mind you, I said 'almost'." Wil was silent. So many emotions were building up inside of him. He was trying very hard to hold all of them in.

"Just take note of what I've said, dearest Wil. We're all friends here," Coco said as she flew back into the gym. Though nice in tone, her words hurt Wil. They hurt Wil so much that he began to cry. He looked up and saw dark clouds moving in. He looked into the gym and ran away. He didn't want anything to do with that damn bird anymore, and everyone else was just a fool to fall for her tricks. He ran to Route 3 and took shelter in the large roots of a tree. He needed to be careful not to light the tree on fire.

Wil got comfortable as the rain started to come down. He was in so much pain and it was... well... painful. He knew why he was a monster and why nobody wanted him, he watched Amy get killed, his friend became scared of him and left without telling, and he put his friends' lives in danger. He didn't deserve to live through this much pain, so the Litwick just closed his eyes, got into his equivelant of the fetal position, and just waited for death to come.

(OoC: So sorry for the random long post. Why can't I have more posts like this in my other teams?!)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:38 pm

As the fire died down, Ophelia smiled gratefully to the water-type. "G-Guess there are s-some things that I-I can do after all," She nods, slowly. "I'm glad we have you around, this building would've collapsed without you," she hummed in delight, before noticing the Starly coming back in. "Is Wil alright?" she asked, worried for the young Litwick's safety.

Arthur had asked the same thing, and as the ghost waited, the rain began to pour outside. The rough pattering of the droplets were loud against the abandoned gym, worry began to cloud her mind. "I will look for him outside," she mumbled, leaving her book behind on the floor before rushing outside, her flames sizzling in the downpour. The Chandelure was in pain, each drop of liquid hitting her fire stinging her.

"Wil? Wil?!" she called, eyes shifting as she searched for the Litwick. Braving through the shower, she looked carefully for any sign of the blue flame. "Wil? Where are you?"
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:50 pm

[ooc: sorry for the delay, I would have posted yesterday had I not needed to study kfjdaf;s]
    [13]

She could only shake her head indifferently, careful to make sure that she had a frown on her face, that the twinkle in her eyes showed how concerned she was. "Oh Wil. We'll find you right away, sweetheart." Coco said loudly, as if she were calling for the ghost. The bird stuck close by Arthur, preferring the crocodile's... antics over the others. Arceus forbid she like anything else about the Feraligatr. Those burning curtains were never the real conflict here anyways -- it was Wil, and his inability to control himself. She smirked quietly to herself as she imagined the Litwick, cowering in self-pity at the monster he was. Probably wondering why he had found other living creatures but not being able to protect them, instead endangering their lives. Coco sighed as she patted Arthur's scales absentmindedly, taking to the air and following after Ophelia. I need to reap my rewards, heh.

The Chandelure was searching frantically for the other ghost, and Coco watched with interest as her flames sizzled from the contact with water. Ghosts were always her bane -- their ability to phase through walls would have been a valuable trait in the skill of thievery -- but she had always grudgingly respected their phantom-like powers. But seeing the rain pelt upon Ophelia, and seeing that it hurt her... well, Coco would honestly have to start praying to Kyogre for more rainy days. Let's get back to the task at hand. She instructed herself, landing on the earth gently. "Hope he didn't abandon us," she thought out loud to Ophelia in somberness, a soft emphasis on 'abandon' as she bent her head down. Think as if you were betrayed, act as if you were betrayed, talk as if you were betrayed, and then you'll believe that you were betrayed. Using that philosophy, Coco continued. "It's just, when I was younger all of my siblings betrayed and left me to fend for myself. I never forgot the day I felt more scared and alone than ever in my life..."

Coco trailed off, not realizing that she had actually told the truth for once. The Starly had broken one of the chief thief rules -- never give away your true identity, for in doing so it exposes yourself. She tried to stifle the smallest look of shock that came onto her face, to which she resorted to turning her face away awkwardly. Frustration that such a tacky escape was used, Coco huffed to herself in silence. Ophelia now knows more about me than any other Pokemon in the last few years. The very thought made the starling cringe self-consciously.

[ooc: 1000th post! Hooplah for Team Dreamyard!]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Route 3|Late Morning (10)

"Wil? Wil?!" The Litwick that was being called recognized Ophelia's voice. "Wil? Where are you?" He stayed silent. He was shivering due to the cold air, which is strange for a fire type. Wil has never heard of a fire type being cold before in his life. 'Guess I'm the first...' He thought to himself. His mind wandered as he thought back to what Coco said to him. 'We're all friends here.' If that's the case, then why did it feel like he wasn't appreciated? He's been called a monster by the group and...

"Wait a minute..." He said to himself. Of all the people in the group, Coco was the only one that made him feel bad. Arthur didn't seem like the type to hurt anyone emotionally, and Ophelia was practically risking her life looking for Wil in the rain. Coco just looked down at the Litwick, and it did not please him one bit. He was now angry at the bird for making him feel these emotions.

A gust of wind blew some of the rain water underneath his cover and got Wil a little wet. He was getting very cold, and he didn't want to risk running out in the rain to get back with everyone. Tears were forming in his eyes. He was miserable and scared. He remembered how Amy would always comfort him when he felt this way, how she'd hold him, despite the risk of being burned by his head flame. The Litwick wished that, for just one moment, she wasn't dead. He wished that she was here, holding him and telling him everything is going to be alright.

He could only wish.

(OoC: Aww, he needs a hug. :c)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:59 pm

"Hope he didn't abandon us," The words of the bird made her freeze, a frown across her face. "He didn't," she replies. "I'm quite positive." The fire was flickering with every drop, the Chandelure struggling to keep her flames alive. "It's just, when I was younger all of my siblings betrayed and left me to fend for myself. I never forgot the day I felt more scared and alone than ever in my life..." Ophelia stopped her search, turning to the Starly.

"I'm sorry to hear that," she mumbled. "I wish I could sympathize... I was never born with any siblings, and even then I was born in the hands of a human." her voice was hushed. "...But that kind of thing will never happen here. We're all here for each other," she smiled gently, nodding to the bird. "Nobody will abandon us, at least, not on my watch."

Resuming her search, she caught the slight flicker of a blue flame. "Wil?!" she calls, slowly levitating towards the light source. "Wil!"
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Striaton City/Late Morning (19)

Arthur followed Ophelia and Coco outside to assist in the search for Wil. He rose up to his full head and tilted his head backwards, embracing the heavy rain as it fell onto his scales, giving them the much-needed shower that they desired. He noticed with a start that the Ophelia's flames were starting to hiss and give off smoke in the downpour, and quickly began crawling on all fours so he could catch up.

"O-Ophelia, you shouldn't b-be out here. Aren't the r-raindrops hurting you?" Before he could try to persuade the Fire-type to go back inside, she seemed to notice Wil in the distance and was making her way over to him. "There he is," Arthur said, pointing to a small blue flame hiding within the roots of a large tree. "W-Wil? Are you OK?" he asked gently, crawling slowly now as not to frighten the poor thing as he reached him and gently held out a large hand. "I-It's all right, we don't blame y-you for anything. It w-was an accident."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Route 3|Late Morning (11)

Wil was still cold. He was no longer able to tell if he was shaking because he's scared, cold, or just upset. He did know, however, that he was crying and needed comfort. 'Amy... please come back to me...' He murmured, hoping that his deceased trainer would miraculously be revived. He hoped that she could just run out here in the rain, hug him in a comforting way and let the shiny Litwick know that everything was going to be alright.

He was half right.

Wil partially opened an eye to see that Ophelia and Arthur found him. He saw the Feraligatr come close to him and tightly shut his eyes, not hearing a word he said. "G-Go away... please. You'd be safer without me..." Still shaking, he could feel a few tears roll down his face. However, his attention was diverted to a hissing noise. He opened his eyes again to see that the rain was hurting the Chandelure a little bit. Wil shifted his position to make room for her. "Miss Ophelia, come here and get out of the rain..." He said in a monotone voice. The whole world was hurting him, and he just didn't feel anything, and when you feel nothing, you don't voice it.

Because you have nothing to voice if you have no pain.

(OoC: It's official. I love posting as Wil. Also, if anyone wants to, feel free to give Wil a hug. He needs one.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:55 pm

"O-Ophelia, you shouldn't b-be out here. Aren't the r-raindrops hurting you?" The Chandelure smiled weakly, shaking her head. "Don't worry, I'll be fine," she mumbled, looking back to the direction where Wil was. She floated closer, frowning as she saw the little candle cry. "G-Go away... please. You'd be safer without me..." the ghost levitated a little closer. "That's false, Wil," she murmured. "We're all in this world together. It doesn't matter what happens, because we'll get through it together as friends," she clears her throat, before smiling. "And I leave no friends behind."

"Miss Ophelia, come here and get out of the rain..." The Chandelure gently went undercover, before slowly wrapping her metal arms around the candle, giving the shiny a hug. "It's okay, you've done nothing wrong," she hummed. "Because mistakes are simply new wisdom in disguise." The ghost slowly unfolded her arms, careful not to levitate too high. "Do you feel ready to join us back in the gym? If not, it's alright. Take you time, we're all here for you."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Route 3/Late Morning (20)

"G-Go away... please. You'd be safer without me..." Arthur opened his jaws to protest, but figured that it would perhaps be wiser to allow Ophelia to deal with the situation rather than him. After all, he'd already told Wil that he was forgiven and not to blame for anything - what more could he do? The Feraligatr decided to simply stand guard outside while the two Fire-types conversed. At least I can enjoy the rain for a while.

Ophelia's wisdom was astonishing to say the least. Arthur found himself poking his head into their little shelter and listening to her words intently. What she said about them all being friends and sticking together really stuck into him. Even me? He wanted to ask Ophelia if she was actually including him in that statement or whether she even regarded him as a friend, but once again thought that he'd just make himself look awkward and they'd probably think he was interfering. For now, Arthur curled up and kept a close watch on the surrounding environment for any danger, allowing the two ghosts to sort things out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Route 3|Late Morning (12)

Wil knew that Ophelia would accept his offer of taking cover under the tree during the rain. But what he didn't expect were words of wisdom coming from the Chandelure. "That's false, Wil." she said. "We're all in this world together. It doesn't matter what happens, because we'll get through it together as friends, and I leave no friends behind." Wil was ready to respond to what she said, but was stopped by something touching him.

It was Ophelia, gently wrapping her metal arms around him. She was giving him a hug. The shiny closed his eyes and let out a sigh, as if he was at peace with everything. "It's okay, you've done nothing wrong, because mistakes are simply new wisdom in disguise." A small smile appeared on the face of the candle. He now knows what it's like to feel accepted into a group. And he liked this feeling. When Ophelia asked him if he was ready to go back to the gym, he looked around, seeing that it was still raining, making him reluctant. "Not yet. I don't want to go in the rain, a-and I don't know what I could use to keep me dry..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:12 am

Route 3 Children's Daycare|Late Morning(1)

Woohoo! Rain! Ty jumped up and snapped at the raindrops before landing with a splat on his paws. He nudged the door to the children's daycare open and shook off before entering. Ty sat by the window and looked out at the route. See something out there Ty? Ty's ears twitched and he turned to see Moka laying there on a mat. Yeah there's a gator and two ghost types out there Moka got up and pressed against his side to see. Ah I see... Looks like they're going to get some unwanted guests if they stay idle. Ty licked his chops and folded his ears back against his fluffy head. That bites... There was a cute little Litwick with them... Moka slapped his snout and growled. We have to go get them Ty! A Litwick can die in the rain! If not I'm sure those approaching Watchog and Zebstrika wouldn't mind taking a bite out of them. Go take them out and I'll get an umbrella.

Ty ran out of the Daycare and jumped over the Chandelure and Litwick. Hello there fellow survivors! Don't mind if I keep ya safe do ya? Ty's eyes glew red just as the first Watchog leaped at him. He broke its decaying spine with Close Combat and easily smacked the rest down. Whoa! I got rocket paws! Ya see that?My paws are on fire! I gotta tip-toe! Tippy-toe tippy-toe. Moka too raced onto the scene with an umbrella in her jaws and dropped it beside the Chandelure. Hello fellow Pokemon... I'm sure you wish to get out of the rain so I've brought you an umbrella from our hideout in the Children's Daycare.Moka lowered her snout to the Litwick and gave him a gentle nuzzle. Ty grinned before sitting next to the Chandelure. Have no fear we mean no harm only safety.

((OoC:Glad to be on the team :D))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:16 pm

"Not yet. I don't want to go in the rain, a-and I don't know what I could use to keep me dry..." she nods. "We can always go find maybe a tarp or coat for you to walk under," Ophelia suggested, looking around the city. However, she froze when she sensed the presence of others. "It seems we have some unknown guests," she remarked, turning around. Suddenly, a blue of orange leaped over her. "Hello there fellow survivors! Don't mind if I keep ya safe do ya?"

"I do mind, actually!" she replied, narrowing her eyes as she swung her flames dangerously close towards the canine. Floating away from the tree hollow, she watched as the undead began to rise from the undergrowth. "Whoa! I got rocket paws! Ya see that?My paws are on fire! I gotta tip-toe! Tippy-toe tippy-toe" The ghost rolled her eyes as the Arcanine flaunted his move. "This isn't a show, it's a battle," she grumbled, levitating higher only to rush back down engulfed in fire, the Flame Charge decimating most of the smaller undead in her path to ashes.

Soon, a Ninetales also appeared, this one with an Umbrella. "Hello fellow Pokemon... I'm sure you wish to get out of the rain so I've brought you an umbrella from our hideout in the Children's Daycare." The Chandelure's expression was one of frustration, scowling. "Just who are you Pokemon?" she spat, using her Telekinesis to open the Umbrella and levitate it over Wil. As the fox nuzzled the Litwick, Ophelia placed her flame near the canine's muzzle. "Do not touch him. We do not even know your name yet you already attempt to have physical interactions with one of us? I do believe your priorities are in the wrong place,"

"Have no fear we mean no harm only safety." She turned to glare at the Arcanine. "And how do we know that you're not lying? You two just suddenly jumped in from nowhere, without even giving so much as a name to call you by..." her flames hissed and groveled in the rain, the Chandelure trying to not wince with every drop. "I don't trust those who cannot prove that they are worth it,"
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:18 pm

Route 3/Late Morning (21)

Arthur jumped to his feet, immediately alert, when an Arcanine bounded over the large tree roots out of nowhere. "Hello there fellow survivors! Don't mind if I keep ya safe do ya?" The Feraligatr, who had not detected any danger and found it odd how this stranger wanted to help them right away, frowned a little at the Fire-type. "W-Well actually, I think w-we're OK-- OH!" Arthur prepared himself for the Watchog that was approaching them with long, bared fangs, but the newcomer swiftly took care of it, only to act like it had all been a game when it was over.

A white Ninetails then approached with an umbrella, which Ophelia levitated over Wil, protecting him from the rain. The Chandelure didn't seem too keen on these newcomers, and Arthur, despite his usual habit of keeping quiet in such situations, just had to say something. "B-But they did h-help us, Ophelia," he said earnestly, nervously squeezing his fingers together and dipping his head towards the ground. "That c-could've been really n-nasty if it weren't for th-them. I n-never saw that Watchog coming." Almost feeling as though he was betraying Ophelia by having a slightly differing opinion, Arthur quickly turned away from her and offered the two newcomers a timid smile. "B-But yes, I do think th-that we should l-learn your names. And ... and th-thank you for h-helping us back there. I'm ... I'm Arthur."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:03 am