Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+10
Negative10
Mandibuzz
Jay
Mewtwo
Lugia
Snitch
Kaze
Bitterblue
Min
SkeletonCupcake
14 posters

The DREAMYARD Team

Anonymous

The DREAMYARD Team - Page 9 Empty Re: The DREAMYARD Team

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Route 3|Late Morning (13)

"We can always go find maybe a tarp or coat for you to walk under," Wil nodded. "Yeah, I think that would work." The moment was soon interrupted by several undead. He would go fight them, but it was still raining and he still didn't have any cover. The idea was quickly overpowered by an orange blur jumping over the Litwick. He screamed and ducked in cover. "Hello there fellow survivors! Don't mind if I keep ya safe do ya?"

Wil opened one eye at the voice. It was a huge Arcanine, and just the sheer size difference was enough to make the little ghost back up in fear. Ophelia started arguing with the Arcanine, which made him even more scared than before. Another creature came into the scene; a Ninetales with an umbrella. She dropped the umbrella and gave a nameless introduction. "Hello fellow Pokemon... I'm sure you wish to get out of the rain so I've brought you an umbrella from our hideout in the Children's Daycare."

Wil did not know what was going on or who these people were. As far as he knew, they were dangerous and he was scared of them. It didn't help when the Ninetales suddenly nuzzled the Litwick. He felt terrified and back away quickly. His breathing soon became staggered in fear, similar to a human having an asthma attack. The Litwick closed his eyes as Ophelia was yelling at the two newcomers. Why couldn't things go back to normal?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:46 pm

Route 3|Late Morning(2)

Tyranno grinned and pressed his nose into his mane freeing a few Sitrus berries to drop in between Arthur, Opehlia and the small Litwick. No need to get your metal in a twist Miss. I'm Tyranno and I come bearing food that we've been growing. He kinda wondered why Ophelia was so jumpy and weird around the Litwick... Maybe it was her baby. Tyranno shrugged his shoulders before getting a better look at the Litwick. He was a cool color!Whoa little dude! You're all kinds of cool with them colors! Tyranno wagged his tail and raised his paws up in a sort of empty hugging gesture. Can we get somewhere dry now? I'm gonna look like a wet wrung Woobat with legs if this rain gets worse...

Moka jumped back feeling the heat on her muzzle from the Chandelure long before she brought the flame close. She flicked her tails giving off the mixed signals of warning and alarm. Forgive our sudden forwardness... I am Moka and of course this giant fluffball on paws is Tyranno but everyone just calls him Ty. Moka grasped one of the berries in her jaws and burned it a bit before rolling it to the Litwick. One Fire-type to another, I think they taste better a bit smoky. The Litwick's color difference hadn't gone pass Moka as she too was an odd color. She chuckled a bit before rising to her paws. I'm not saying you have to or you should but we've made base at those two daycares... We have plenty of food and room there if you desire to stay until you're ready to pick up and move where ever... I don't feel right leaving you to your own devices in this hell so where you go we shall follow.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Route 3| |Late Morning

"No need to get your metal in a twist Miss. I'm Tyranno and I come bearing food that we've been growing." She stares at the Sitrus berry. "I don't eat berries." she stated,rather flatly. Her gaze softened as she glanced at Arthur. He did have a point. "Forgive our sudden forwardness... I am Moka and of course this giant fluffball on paws is Tyranno but everyone just calls him Ty." The Chandelure paused, before hesitantly giving her own alias. "Ophelia," was her reply. On a better day the ghost would've added on a 'pleasure to be of your acquiantance' at the end, but this was going far from a nice day for her.

"One Fire-type to another, I think they taste better a bit smoky." Ophelia gently slowed the berry down with her telekinesis. "I think you're forgetting that we're ghost-types," she mumbles. "We don't need tangible sustenance." Listening to the Ninetales' reply (whom she preferred much more than that obnoxious Arcanine) the Chandelure turned to the little candle. Her arms half-wrapped around the Litwick, her hushed voice cooing to Wil. "Do you want to go to where they have shelter?" she asked.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:48 am

Route 3 | Morning
    [14]

So they found Wil, big whoop. The whimpering candle feared going out into the downpour, and Coco had to withstand letting out a smirk. Instead she placed a generally mutual emotion on her face, following obediently after Arthur like the defenseless little bird they thought she was. The Starly stood off to the side as two Pokemon bounded into their group -- one was rambunctious and reckless, the other motherly and thoughtful. They both share the similarity of being easily fooled. Coco told herself smugly, though a small slimmer of respect had to be held for Ophelia as she spoke in a snarky tone. Purrloin's out of the bag, sweetie, we all see that you have some feistiness behind that calm facade.

Coco shook her feathers slightly to rid herself of the excess liquid. As much as those ghosts couldn't eat berries, the bird would happily step in place and take a few. "Hello, hello," she hummed, smiling lightly at all of them. She held her smile just a bit wider and just a while longer for poor little Wil though. "I have to say that it always does feel safer with more people around. I'm Coco." She waved a wing in greeting, eyes looking greedily at a Sitrus berry, before shaking her head and listening in on Ophelia. Yeah, getting out of the rain sounds good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:04 am

Route 3|Late Morning (14)

Wil simply listened as the Arcanine introduced himself as Ty. Ty looked down at the little candle with awe. "Whoa little dude! You're all kinds of cool with them colors!" The compliment, which the Litwick rarely recieved in his whole life, made his cheeks turn a little red. "T-Thanks..." He managed to say. "Can we get somewhere dry now? I'm gonna look like a wet wrung Woobat with legs if this rain gets worse..." The thought of that image made Wil giggle a little bit. Guess Ty wasn't as bad as he thought after all.

Even the Nintales, who introduced herself as Moka, was kind. She nudged a berry over to Wil after burning it a little bit, saying "One Fire-type to another, I think they taste better a bit smoky." He was going to have a taste, but Ophelia took the berry from him. "I think you're forgetting that we're ghost-types, we don't need tangible sustenance." She told them. 'But I'm used to eating food...' Coco also introduced herself, but Wil didn't even bother listening. As soon as they were out of the rain, he was going to confront the bird.

"I'm not saying you have to or you should but we've made base at those two daycares... We have plenty of food and room there if you desire to stay until you're ready to pick up and move where ever... I don't feel right leaving you to your own devices in this hell so where you go we shall follow." Moka told the group. Ophelia came down to Wil's level, her voice hushed and gentle once again. "Do you want to go to where they have shelter?" Wil looked at her and silently nodded. He then looked at the other two fire types. "S-Sorry for not introducing myself earlier... I'm Wil..."

He looked at the umbrella the Ninetales brought and realized that he couldn't carry that thing on his own. "Mister Ty, Miss Moka, could one of you help me carry the umbrella, please?"

(OoC: WIL, Y U SO ADORABLE?!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:45 am

Route 3|Late Morning(3)

Ty's amber eyes widened at the Starly and drool began forming and falling from his jaws which comically fell open. I am going to eat you... With lots of hot sauce He raised one of his paws to smite the bird but the small Litwick required assistance with the umbrella. Ty narrowed his eyes at the bird and licked his chops. He snapped the umbrella up in his jaws and sat by the Litwick who was now called Wil. Ty lowered his head next to Wil and grinned. That bird there... Can I eat her he whispered loud enough so only he and Wil could hear.

Moka shook her head at Ty's bluntness for wanting to eat the bird. Forgive him... He'll eat anything that doesn't eat him first... She took a step out into the rain and sighed as she was immediately drenched. Moka grumbled and shook herself. Grooming her fur would be needed later... Come... I also do not want to look like a wet wrung out Woobat She also knew that Ty would make many attempts on eating the small Starly but for now he was distracted with the prospect of having found a new small friend whom he was probably confiding in about eating the bird as well...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:59 am

Route 3 | Late Morning (1)

Rain. Wet. Cold. The Medicham felt all of this from the falling drops of water as she walked, hunched over and rubbing her arms to try and keep herself warm. She was not enjoying these conditions, and they weren't favorable for the dual-type. "Ooooh....What I'd give for an umbrella or a raincoat right now..." Quinn groaned in her feminine and cooing voice. The female was a mother, but sadly enough, her child and mate disappeared after a terrible incident. She wandered alone now, searching for her family and old life. After a sigh, she glanced up at the clouds. Light was coming from the clouds, but it was dim. Had to be morning.

The Medicham, however, kept walking as she looked upward. She instinctively touched one of her hands to the carved Duskstone pendant on her necklace. It meant a lot to her, and was part of what gave her the drive to continue searching and travelling. As expected though, the fact she was looking up and not paying attention got the better of her as she tripped over a root. Crashing through some bushes, she stumbled and fell into the wet grass along the route. Near a path too. "Oh, perfect...At least I know where I'm...Going...Now..." Quinn's words slowed as she looked up at the group of pokemon trying to take shelter from the rain. She didn't know if they were friendly or aggresive, and in true nature of caution, she got up slowly. However, the sight of the young Litwick softened her attitude. If such a young one was with such a group, they couldn't be so bad, right?

((OoC: Quinn is here! Happy to join the team!))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Route 3| |Late Morning

When the Litwick nodded, the Chandelure did as well, floating higher once again. She directed her attention to the Arcanine who was... drooling while staring at Coco. "I am going to eat you... With lots of hot sauce." A frown came over Ophelia. "I much prefer you didn't cannibalize our own... And I'm not sure where you would be getting human hot sauce in this world, I'd assume it would be well past it's expiring date," she murmured, uncomfortable at the thought of devouring the Starly. "Forgive him... He'll eat anything that doesn't eat him first..." "Insatiable hunger, I see." she mused.

Suddenly, the sounds of crashing and stumbling through flora made Ophelia freeze, her flames flickering painfully from the rain as she gazed at the newcomer, a Medicham. "Oh, perfect...At least I know where I'm...Going...Now..." The Chandelure watched for a few moments. 'Where on Earth are all these Pokemon coming from...?' Slowly floating towards the foreigner, the ghost-type cleared her throat. "And who might you be?" she asked, looking her over.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Route 3|Late Morning (15)

Wil smiled a little bit when he saw that the rain was lightening up. It was coming down only a little, but it was enough for the Litwick to be able to step out from under the cover. The little candle nearly jumped at the sound of Ty's voice. "That bird there... Can I eat her?" Though Ophelia didn't approve of it, Wil did. "I don't know if the others would let you, but personally, I'd let you have at it." He whispered to the Arcanine, whose head was very big compared to Wil's whole body.

Wil looked up at Miss Moka (who was pretty in the Litwick's eyes). "Miss Moka, can you lead us to the shelter you were staying at before?" He smiled a little bit, hoping she would say yes. His smile was slightly hesitant, though, because of all the false hope he had been given his whole life.

The Litwick froze at the sounds of crashing and tumbling. Ophelia went over to investigate, and Wil followed her to the flora. The figure was a Medicham with a dark necklace. "Oh, perfect...At least I know where I'm...Going...Now..." As his evolved form asked the newcomer what her name was, all that Wil said was, "Are you alright, Miss?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Route 3|Late Morning(4)

Ty was gonna high five the little Litwick but the scent of Medicham hit his nose. He looked over at the Pokemon through Ophelia and tossed the tuft of mane hanging over his eye up to get a better look. The pink scar lining under his eye was briefly visible before the mane fur dropped back hiding it away again. Ty did not wait for the Medicham to answer and jumped over Wil and Ophelia landing in a small puddle beside the Medicham.SPLOSH! He wagged his tail slightly before sniffing it over carefully. Ty walked in a circle around the Medicham seeing no signs of infection or hostility. "Ok she's clean" he said with a happy bark. Ty pouted seeing as how the little bird flew away before he could eat her. He laid on his belly furthering his pout and his belly growled dreaming of the hot sauce...

Moka jumped out into the road and looked up the road to where the two daycares rested up on the sort of hill. She trotted slowly to make sure the others saw which way she went before nudging her way into the children's daycare. Her and Ty used the Pokemon daycare for training and growing berries so they slept here to avoid getting dirty or messing up the berry trees. Moka laid on the blanket she slept on with Ty and stretched out before relaxing.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:42 am

Route 3 | Late Morning (2)

Quinn stood up, shifting a bit, about to speak before an Arcanine bounds forward and splashes water and mud all over the place and proceeds to sniff at her. The Medicham looked at the Arcanine, ready to swat him away if he got too frisky with the nose. After hearing him say something about her being clean, she dusted herself off, touching the Dusk Stone. "I am Quinn...I've been alright for the moment, I'm looking for a few folks."

The Medicham looked around, tilting her head as she stood, one thick leg upon the other and her hands together as she meditated a bit. For a female who was her age and had produced an egg, she was still in good shape. A Chandelure, the young Litwick, that Arcanine with the hair flip, and she swore she saw a white Ninetales slip by toward the old daycare.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Route 3| |Late Morning

"I am Quinn...I've been alright for the moment, I'm looking for a few folks." The Chandelure nods. "I see... Pleasure to be of your acquaintance, Quinn. My name's Ophelia." Floating back a bit, she thought. "...Who are you looking for? I may have come across them in my travels here." Catchign the sight of the Ninetales already heading back to her shelter, the ghost-type sighed. "On second thought, could you tell me later? You can go ahead with the rest of the group if you'd like, I need to grab something..."

With those words, she began to float off back to the gym, levitating inside as she looked around. Now where did she put that book...? Her gaze drifted to the brown leather cover that pokes out from under a table. Smiling, she went towards it. "There you are! Now how did you end up under here...?" Leaning down towards the item, she froze when she saw fresh crimson stains littering the cover and pages, blood soaked through her writing. "Welcome...to the Striaton city Pokemon gym.... Hope you enjoyed your stay..." Eyes wide, Ophelia whirled around to meet the owner of the voice behind her, only to be met with a trio of monkeys, all with glaring red eyes and snarling figures.

"...Not on my watch!" she hissed, lighting an Inferno before them. In the time that the undead were distracted, she quickly fled from the building, looking back to find that the Simipour had doused the flames. She floating quickly to where the others were, shouting. "Three undead, Simisage, Simipour, and Simisear! They're the original Pokemon used by the gym leaders, I'm sure--and they're coming right towards us!" Ending her sentence, the three apes had already caught up, fire exploding from the mouth of the Simisear.

[OOC: Boss fight. Please don't kill any of the 3 evolved monkey trio in a single post. VwV;;]
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Route 3/Late Morning (22)

Arthur's mouth trembled into a shy smile as the Medicham introduced herself. "H-Hi Quinn. It's n-nice to meet you. I'm ... I'm Arthur." For a while, the Feraligatr stood back from the group a little, watching them nervously as they conversed, twisting his fingers around one another. He wasn't exactly very good at sparking up a reasonable, engaging conversation so thought that he'd look like less of an idiot if he just stayed quiet. I'd rather appear anti-social than stupid.

He'd noticed Ophelia wandering off back towards the city in search of something that she'd left at the gym and considered following her, but he reckoned that she would be safe; after all, they'd been in the gym just a few minutes previously and they hadn't been attacked. The place will still be empty. She'll be back in a moment.

But then, the Chandelure appeared again and seemed to be in a bit of a panic. "Three undead, Simisage, Simipour, and Simisear! They're the original Pokemon used by the gym leaders, I'm sure--and they're coming right towards us!" Surely enough, the trio of primates were making straight for them, the red Fire-type opening its jaw and blasting a Flamethrower at them all.

"Look out!" Without delay, Arthur charged into battle and doused the intense flames with a jet of water from his own mouth. The fire fizzled out and the water jet smashed itself into the face of the Simisear. Taking the opportunity while it was dazed, Arthur doubled his speed with Agility and charged forward on all fours, clamping his enormous jaws around the neck of the monkey and vigorously shaking its thrashing body from side to side like an old rag doll.

((Sorry, I forgot that Coco was in the Orphanage. >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Route 3|Late Morning (16)

Wil smiled a little bit as the Medicham introduced herself as Quinn. There was something about her voice that was so soothing, and it relaxed him too. He was also happy to see that Coco decided to fly off. His guess was that she was scared that her cover of innocence would be blown by the Litwick, so she flew off into hiding. He was going to tell the group the whole story, but there was a voice that got his attention instead.

"Three undead, Simisage, Simipour, and Simisear! They're the original Pokemon used by the gym leaders, I'm sure--and they're coming right towards us!" Wil's eyes went wide with horror as the undead tried attacking Miss Ophelia! Arthur charged into battle as well, leaving Wil, Ty, and Miss Quinn. The Litwick wanted to help his friends badly, but he couldn't summon the courage to fight. It wasn't in his nature, so he ran to the Daycare Center, scared out of his mind and on the verge of tears. Unknowingly, he bumped into Miss Moka, who was resting in the building. Wil tried to explain everything to her in a panicked voice. "Miss Moka! There are three undead in the gym! Arthur and Miss Ophelia are fighting them!"

The sudden realization of what he said hit him. He wasn't helping his friends. What if they die and it's all his fault? He would be unable to handle the guilt of his friends dying. Tears fell from his eyes as he clung to the Ninetales for protection. "I-I'm scared, Miss Moka..." He whimpered, "Wh-What if they all die a-a-and it's all my fault?" He didn't want to lose anyone, but if he couldn't help them, who will?

(OoC: Aw Wil, why do you have to be so scared?)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Route 3|Late Morning (5)

Ty's hackles immediately rose at the sight of the Undead elemental monkeys. He dashed by Arthur and secured his jaws around the Simiage's tail. The monkey screeched in surprise before attempting to claw at him. Ty growled and flicked his head effectively tossing the monkey into a building. Flames licked at his jowls before releasing into Fire Blast. The Simisage dodged that easily before charging him. Ty let out the magnificent Arcanine bark before charging back with his head lowered. He skidded to the side at the last possible second before diving into the Earth. Ty did not count on the Smisage knowing Dig from its time with the Striaton Gym Leaders. He loosed Flame Wheel to keep himself protected from bites and scratches but unintentionally heated up the ground from digging and constantly releasing fire. However hot paws were better then death or undead.

Moka jumped up from her relaxed position when Wil bumped into her. She listened carefully to his panicked message before twitching her ears. Knowing Ty was out there was comfort enough but somehow she had to translate the comfort to Wil. A small smile graced her features and she brushed his tears away with the end of her tail. Don't worry Wil... Ty, Ophelia and Arthur are very strong. They won't let those darn dirty apes lay one finger on you. Moka gently licked his cheek and put up her Protect barrier. And neither will I... There's no need to be afraid. I will teach them their place if they hurt or scare you. Moka reached up into a cabinet with her tail and pulled out a Pecha berry. She placed it in front of the Litwick. Here... Eat this and rest up. I won't let anything happen to you. Moka knew Ghost types who enjoyed tangible food more then life force... Usually it was preferred over it due to flavor, succulence and the ability to get them anywhere. Ophelia might've meant herself since Chandelures didn't look like they had a mouth.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Route 3 | Late Morning (3)

Quinn turned and heard Ophelia's shout of warning; a Simisear, Simipour, and Simisage. Of all the lousy luck those three had to be turned...The Medicham looked onward, remembering the first time she encountered the trio. They were so sweet and spunky and confident, something big and powerful had to have come through to have made those three turn into one of...Them. The dual-type fought back tears of the horrible incident where her mate and egg went missing, now focusing her emotion on a target. The Simipour was doing nothing at the moment, and idle hands were Giratina's workshop.

Quinn sprung forward, hopping onto a higher ground and whistling to the Simipour, catching his attention. "Hey, over here! I got a nice serving of rear kicking for you!" She knew she hadn't a type advantage, and she could only ponder what this Simipour had learned over the years. Preparing herself for a fight, she got one leg onto the other, hands together in a brief meditation before taking a sort of yoga-like stance.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Route 3| |Late Morning

Smiling as Arthur's water attacks doused the flames, her flames burned brighter as she tipped her head towards the Simisage, who had been flung around by the Arcanine, a raging inferno erupting from the top of her head as it rended the flesh of her foe. It wasn't long before the green ape suddenly leaped up from the cloud of flames, forming a glowing green Sphere within his palms and chucking it at the Chandelure, the Seed Bomb exploding upon impact. The attack wasn't very effective, the ghost-type only stumbling back a few centimeters before smiling, levitating away.

"Watch out!" the Chandelure calls, body engulfed with her purple flames as she charged forward. She soon became a giant orb of fire, her Flame Charge growing as fast as she was floating before ramming the grass monkey head-on. It writhed and screeched, it's leafy appendages burning in a small-scale wildfire. However, this attack didn't last long when the Simisear suddenly unleashed an Overheat on the area, waves of boiling blaze and fire ravaging the land and Pokemon around them. Ophelia grunted, attempting to get out of the attack's radius.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:36 am

Route 3|Late Morning (17)

Wil froze when Moka used one of her tails to wipe the tears from his eyes. He looked up at her as she smiled. "Don't worry Wil... Ty, Ophelia and Arthur are very strong. They won't let those darn dirty apes lay one finger on you." She leaned and fently licked the Litwick's cheek as she put up a protect barrier. The candle had never been given this type of affection from anyone. Moka was a better mom than his real mom. She grabbed a Pecha berry and handed it to Wil.

"Here... Eat this and rest up. I won't let anything happen to you." A small smile formed on his lips as he bit into the berry. Being without food for a while made him hungry, and the berry tasted amazing to him. He looked up at the Ninetales and smiled. He began to doze off a little bit and rested against her body. Before his eyes were closed, he whispered. "Thank you, mom." He was completely unaware that he called Moka his mother.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:40 am

Route 3|Late Morning (6)

Ty folded his ears back and jumped up on a building to get out of range of the attack. He couldn't afford to have charred fur since regardless the attack would not do much more then damage his fur and leave minor burns on his magnificent pelt and hide. His amber eyes narrowed at the Simisear carefully plotting out his attack. Seeing us flee will further increase the chance it continues using the move... However Overheat is much like Heat Wave only thicker... Its main weakness is an attack from above or below... Ty flicked his ears and looked over at Ophelia. He grinned finding his idea of attack very clever. Heya Miss! I think I know a way I can hit the Simisear hard and fast pretty easily! You up for a little strategizing? Ty could pull this off easily being fast and sleight of paw but if she could goad the Fire monkey into using Overheat and causing its distraction... Ty could lead the Simisage into the line of fire as well. Kill two monkeys with one Ty.

Moka smiled back at Wil and narrowed her crimson eyes looking straight at the door. She registered the sounds of battle but what threw her off was Wil calling her mom. It wasn't upsetting or anything worth getting bent out of shape over but... Moka had always wanted her own kits and Wil was willing to call her mom even if it was an accident. She wouldn't mind playing as his mother or even being his mother if he wanted. Moka curled her tails around him and rested her head next to him much like her mother did for her when she was a kit. A small humming tune in her mind played from those times. A silver Vulpix sleeping against a pink Ninetales or rarer occasions a black and silver Arcanine but more often her Grandfather. The soft song her mother had sang against her downy fur from birth, Moka remembered and would share with her children but for now Wil would hear. Usually it was Ty when he had a bad dream... Moka sighed softly and watched Wil with one slightly opened eye. Even if he was asleep, lullabies promoted sweet dreams especially in one obnoxious Arcanine's case. Moka gulped unsure of her ability to sing but Ty was confident in her ability. She sniffed softly and let out her beautiful singing voice low enough to not wake Wil but loud enough for him to hear even as he dreamed of better times.

Baby mine, don't you cry.
    Baby mine, dry your eyes.
    Rest your head close to my heart,
    Never to part,
    Baby of mine.

Remembering times when going outside was not a death trap and an Epidemic was a faint memory only heard of history. When children did not have to shudder in fear of everything in the dark. For Wil, Moka would banish all thoughts of anything hurting him. He was her kit and mothers protected their kits from everything and beat the crap out of anything that tried.

Little one when you play,
    Don't you mind what they say.
    Let those eyes sparkle and shine,
    Never a tear,
    Baby of mine.

Children should have to enjoy life not hide at every rustle in the bushes or worse have to kill to preserve their own life. Even being in a crime ring, Moka never killed or hurt anything until the Epidemic. Her parents had made sure she enjoyed being a kit and Moka would guarantee Wil had the same privilege. They were on a playground after all. Once the fight was over, Moka would take him outside on the slide and swings.

If they knew sweet little you,
    They'd end up loving you too.
    All those same people who scold you
    What they'd give just for the right to hold you.

Moka curled tighter around Wil keeping him warm and safe. Somehow she could feel he had seen a few hard times. Never again. When he was with her, Wil was guaranteed to smile at least.

From your head down to your toes,
    You're not much, goodness knows.
    But you're so precious to me,
    Sweet as can be,
    Baby of mine.

She gently licked his cheek and flicked her ears up. The sounds outside were a good distance away which was good. If one of them found their way in here she would make a nice elemental monkey rug out of it... Her song was slowly coming to a close thankfully.

All those same people who scold you,
    What they'd give just for the right to hold you.

From your head down to your toes
    You're not much, goodness knows.
    But you're so precious to me,
    Sweet as can be,
    Baby of mine.
    Baby of mine

Moka sighed and sat up still keeping her soft tails around Wil. She wondered what Wil could play with inside just in case those apes outside wrecked the playground. A small toy car in the corner caught her eye. Boys liked to play with cars right? She held the little piece of metal between her paws and carefully rolled it around experimentally. No way he could hurt himself with it... Moka nodded and placed the car in front of Wil. He could play with it when he woke up.

((OoC: ;~; Long arse post...))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:16 am

Route 3 | Late Morning (4)

Quinn was preparing herself, but only lost a moment of focus as a sheer force of heat pushed its way past her. That Simisear was using the move Overheat, but, fortunately, she was out of range. Just barely though. And with little time for reaction, she quickly bounded to even ground with the water chimp. Her eyes flashed for a moment before loosing a Confusion attack onto the Simipour.

While she focused on keeping it at bay and possibly confusing it, she prepared the technique bestowed upon her from her Alakazam father: Psycho Cut. If she could hit that Simipour with it, it could deal a decisive blow. The water monkey would be a threat to these others, since the majority of them were fire types.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Route 3| |Late Morning

"Heya Miss! I think I know a way I can hit the Simisear hard and fast pretty easily! You up for a little strategizing?" The Chandelure scoffs, gracefully twirling around as fire erupting and spun around her, before charging at the Simisage, who screeched and howled as her Flame Charge connected his his body. "Depends on what you've got, dog!" she calls back, countless years of training and research flowing through her. Eyes locking onto the Simisear, she launches a Shadow Ball at it.

Glancing behind her to check up on Wil and Moka, she feels a nagging anxiety rising up in her mind. 'Don't worry Ophelia, nothing's going to happen to him. He's safe right now,' and although she constantly reassured herself, she felt a dark premonition rising. Distracted by her thoughts, she barely dodges the Sead Bomb thrown her way. "You can do this Ophelia, you can do this..."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Route 3/Late Morning (23)

Although resistant to fire, Arthur's scales tingled violently as the Simisear in his teeth suddenly exploded into an Overheat attack. Crying out in pain, the Feraligatr instinctively dropped his catch and dashed as far away from the inferno as possible. Stopping and examining his scales, he noticed several red, bleeding burns on his chest and arms, and by the way his jaw was stiff and throbbing with pain, he guessed that the area around his mouth was in a bad way too.

"C-Can't ... do it." It hurt to speak, but the realisation of what had just happened hit him hard. He had been doing so well - or so he thought - he should've known that the Fire-type would have an attack like that. Why didn't he realise that before? Maybe he could've done something to prevent that...

His entire body throbbed from the intensity of the burns; Arthur's body doubled over as he balanced his weight on his hands, panting at the exertion not to scream. The Simisear was a lot more powerful than he'd originally thought, and no doubt the others were as well. Through eyes filled with tears, he watched the hazy outlines of his friends going all out against the elemental trio. You'll just slow them down. The tears, not only conjured by pain but also self-pity, began to pour down Arthur's charred face. Elijah was right ... I am useless.

"I-I'm sorry,"
    Arthur barely mumbled as he sped off into the undergrowth as quickly as his stiff limbs allowed him too. They were better off without him messing everything up. Please be OK.

((Leaving post. Thanks for having me guys. <3))
    Tangrowth
    Tangrowth
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Tangrowth Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Tangrowth was little more than a giant, writhing mound of tentacles and titbits of rotting, past victims. The Harbinger’s body had overgrown to a state where its species was virtually unrecognisable – the beast blind from the snake-like limbs encasing what had once been quite a petite frame. Limbs and torsos remained ensnared in the tentacles, the smell of death hanging over the Harbinger like a cloud. But now, a different scent had broken through the barrier to lure Tangrowth towards a nearby battle.

Moving sluggishly, yet its body never ceasing in its movement from restless limbs, Tangrowth gave out a terrifying half-roar half-yodel of victory. It couldn’t speak. Its mind was beyond saving, but it could sense food. He couldn’t tell where they were, what they were – but they would all die.

The Harbinger’s tentacles suddenly flared out in a frightening display, chunks of rotten corpse flying out as serpentine arms reached for anything in grabbing distance. Those not distracted by the probing, flailing limbs could glimpse sight of its agape, blood-stained mouth – giant fangs hungry for another, unsuspecting victim. Fortunately, Tangrowth had found a target. It was billowy; a ghost keen to evade his grasp but it would have no such luck. Tangrowth cackled gleefully, his body propelled towards the struggling creature as its tentacles overwhelmed the litwick’s tiny form. In a moment, the ghost had disappeared altogether.

Bloodcurdling screams of terror erupted from within the mass of tentacles, each limb tearing and clawing ruthlessly at the helpless ghost. It was suffocating, being dragged slowly and painfully towards the Harbinger’s expectant jaws. The faint glow from its candle was rapidly dying, the ghost-type’s cries becoming weaker as it realized nobody could save him. Tangrowth was hungry and now, he had his prize.

All was silent save the greedy slurping and crunching of the Harbinger consuming his meal.

The tentacles hiding its true form relaxed, fresh blood now slicked across the limbs as the Harbinger began purring contently. His mind oblivious to the carnage around him, Tangrowth slithered away – perfectly happy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Route 3|Late Morning(7)

Ty turned away from Ophelia his paws already carrying him far from her towards the Simisear. Blood pooled into the flesh between the individual pads of his paws. It hurt to move already. Old wounds already splitting open with no way to stem the flow of blood. Ty collided with the Elemental monkey with a snarl and Fire Blast pouring from his jaws. It did little more the scorch the ape's hide but it earned him a side swipe in his blind side. Ty tumbled over on his side and rolled back to his paws. His eyes glowed red and his paws turned white. He charged back at the Simisear nailing it in the face once with right hind leg and again in the gut with his left paw. The crack he heard and felt under his paw was satisfying until his ears flicked up hearing an earsplitting cry. Ty kept his paw on the struggling Simisear and looked in the direction of the daycare. The door was open and there was blood on the ground. Moka..? The Simisear started to unleash Overheat. Ty growled and upper-cutted the ape in the jaw slamming its mouth shut and burning away most of the flesh around its mouth. He again looked to the daycare with his ears flattened back against his head and a deep growl forming in his throat. Moka should've responded... Something was wrong. Moka!

Moka blinked before dashing out the door after the offending tentacles snatched Wil from her side. She heard his cries and had to hurry or she would be... Too late. Moka's crimson eyes were wide with shock and horror. W...Wil... All that was left was a puddle of blood and small crumbs of his waxy body. She had failed him... Moka screamed up to the heavens to Arceus and all Legends before crumpling to the ground curling her front paws around the puddle of blood. Her cheek was red from his blood but she didn't care... My kit... My precious kit... Moka dug her claws into the ground and wept for Wil. He was too young to die... He was supposed yo be alive, healthy and happy. Wil was a child.

Thank you,mom

Moka cried even harder remembering the last thing Wil had said to her. She was his unofficial mother and she failed to protect him. How could she even think of bearing anymore children since she couldn't even care for or protect Wil. The shadowy spirit of the candle had a hold of her muzzle and he too cried but Moka could not see or touch him causing her more pain. The Legend of the afterlife taunted her with the spirit of someone who she barely met yet cared so deeply for. Her crimson eyes looked glazed over just from how much she cried. She sniffed slightly and stood up to clean her face off. That at least could be fixed... But Moka's heart was broken beyond repair. It would never be fixed. As long as she lived even if she had 1000 kits, a small part of her heart would always ache for the shiny Litwick. Her beloved son she barely knew...

((OoC: Sad post is sad ;~;))

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:19 am

((I'm gonna have to skip. Been too busy to make a decent post...))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:46 am