Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Kaze
SkeletonCupcake
Drago
Min
renegade
Catalyst
Fox
11 posters

The LILYCOVE Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The LILYCOVE Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The LILYCOVE Team

Post by Min Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Lilycove City| |Dawn

[OOC: Not on Team Sheet yet but I got approved + I have a reservation so hi everyone. 8D]

Gilbert and Constance moved quickly, especially disguised a Jolteons. They hopped and skipped quickly down the streets, hiding behind trashcans and ruined building as they made their way across the city. Eventually they had climbed one of the taller buildings of the now abandoned civilization, looking across the area from the rooftops. Slowly emerging from their disguise and back into their original, Zoroark forms, Gilbert sneered. He sniffed at the wind, his grin growing ever so slightly. "Smell that Connie? The smell of living! Look, right there-" he directed his index claw at a large Ursaring with a Galvantula on it's back racing down the streets. "There is our target. Now go attack them."

Constance stared at the two figures a bit as they sped down to a halt. She could hear the bone crunching sound even from this high up, and it nauseated her. "But Gil, those are living and there's a infected nearby, I think." she murmured quietly. Her brother snorted and laughed. "You think? You THINK Connie? When do you ever think for yourself you stupid piece of mangled fur. Who gives a damn if there's infected, you whiner. Now go and attack those living and put on a show so I can be hero." Gilbert scowled. "Go, now, unless you feel like starving tonight." he threatened, and his sister visibly winced. "Y-yes brother... Of course..."

Without another word she had taken flight, doing a mid-air pirouette before she landed on the cold cement in front of the Bear and Spider. She bared her teeth, attempting to look as intimidating as possible. "I'm... Sorry." her voice was quiet, quiet enough tht one must've strained to hear her voice as she immediately initiated a battle. Constance's eyes began to glow a fierce blue, her body enveloped with crimson aura as she raised her hand above her head then slammed them on the ground, causing waves of dark aura to be released. A few streetlights and bricks were dislodged from their place from the force of attack. Night Daze was her specie's signature attack, and she was sure that she could win if she employed it properly.

Gilbert was watching, amused, from the building's rooftop. "Pffft... At least Connie knows how to fight." he grumbled, looking over at the other buildings. He could smell more living on the breeze, and he knew they were there. Perhaps he would 'befriend' them and use them, although if they were small and weak they'd make a good snack. Gilbert yawned as he looked over the building's edge, observing the battle and waiting for his cue.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Lilycove City | Dawn (11)

Strolling out to sit beside the door, Tenebre watched the light beginning to seep gently over the horizon. His shift had ended a long time ago and, since the others had begun waking up, he decided to take a stroll through the decrepit city in search of useful items or food and that's when realization hit him. Baby Bear and Arashi hadn't returned yet and that frightened Tenebre a bit. Turning down a street, Tenebre decided with a push of his wings that stretched and grew bigger, that flying would be the better option. Peering down he caught the Zoroark attacking Baby Bear and Arashi. Anger washed through him and he flew up high and then nose-dived towards the ground, his wings tucked in tightly against his sides so that he would fly at high speed. Getting close to the ground he lifted up and threw his wings out full as he landed on the ground and shielded Baby Bear and Arashi from the Zoroark. Narrowing his eyes, he almost growled at the female in front of him. "What are you doing trying to attack my friends?" His tail was ablaze with the makings of an attack as he stared down the Zoroark with his blue eyes.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:25 am

| Lilycove City // Dawn |

Siri's paws started to open and retract as he started to wake up. He sat up, his eyes extremely tired looking, and he yawned quietly. He was the kind of person that when they wake up they have to yawn for an hour before they stop. He looked around and saw Iris. His face instantly lit up.
    "Iwis! Iwis!" Siri exclaimed, and bounced over to Iris and licked her face to wake her up. Iris jolted out of sleep, then as her pupils became normal, her eyes half drooped closed.
    "Siriiii Go back to sleep." she groaned, then rolled over as her fur bounced with her body. She looked forward, then realized the time.
    "Oh crap I forgot second shift!" Iris said mentally, then groaned and put a paw over her face. "So much for pulling my weight for the first night." She then got up as Siri stood and watched her with open and bright eyes, his fox tail wagging rapidly. Iris looked down at him with a tired expression, then smiled gently. Her face looked like an old woman's. She stayed up really late so she can pull off second shift, but she fell sleep. Now it was dawn and she only slept for three hours. They both did not realized they may have woken up the other pokemon. Siri then looked around, looking for his pal, Mara. He glanced right and left and looked possibly everywhere.
    "Mara?" he leaped over things and onto boxes to look in every corner, "Is Mara gone?" Siri suddenly stopped and his eyes started to tear. His nose crinkled up as his eyes went extremely sad. Iris glanced around, and looked at him sadly as she walked up to him. Siri looked at her, then blinked some tears away.
    "Is.... Is Mara gowne?" Siri asked, not caring whether he said his w's. Iris looked at him sadly.
    "I.... I hope not...." The Charmander had looked so small and fragile, she hoped that he'd be ok. Siri looked up to her with huge eyes, then gave a whimper. Iris got scared. If he cried, he'd alert everyone.
    "Shhh... it's ok--"
    "WAAAAAH!--" Iris's heart jumped, then she placed a paw over Siri's mouth. "Don't cry, Siri. You could normally, but not now. Everyone is resting, and you may alert someone. Quiet." Iris said it calmly and nicely to him in hopes she wouldn't make him sad again. Siri's face went to a dull expression. Iris knew he'd be sad for a bit after. "Just when he found a friend his age...." Iris closed her eyes and sighed.

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Lilycove City| |Dawn

"What are you doing trying to attack my friends?" Constance squeaked in fear, her wide eyes looking up at the angry Dragonite before her. "Whatcha gonna do now, you bugger?" The small Zoroark was about to cry and apologize for any harm when a thought struck her in the head. If she backed down now her brother would hit her and make her starve again tonight. She didn't want to starve, she didn't want to be hit... She can't disappoint Gilbert. "You're lucky you have friends..." she murmured under her breath. Friends. What were friends like? The only Pokemon she really had any contact with was her brother...

Gritting her teeth she let out the loudest roar she could muster, leaping into the air before diving back down at the dragon. Her expression looked regretful, her mouth curved into a frown as she used Aerial Ace. Constance didn't want to do this, she didn't want to hurt anyone, but if she didn't fight then Gilbert would be angry... An angry Gilbert was definitely not a good thing.

From the rooftop Gilbert was laughing. His eyes watching the Dragonite carefully- such a strong Pokemon! If he could befriend it and use it, oh he would have one of the most strongest Pokemon he's met under the palm of his hand! "Hehehe... Constance better win this fight... If she doesn't I'll have to dispose of her." he grumbled, before using his ability to turn into a Hydreigon. He flew through the skies, eying the others before he noticed two Pokemon in a building out of the corner of his sight. More living... Perfect. There was a small brown fox thing with them too, perfect snack.

Gilbert's grin only grew wider as he landed on another rooftop, back as a Zoroark. His eyes scanned the streets below... Now how in the world would he act like to those living? Perhaps he can pull out the old gentleman card, or maybe the young, handsome boy card? Decisions, decisions. He'll have to wait until Connie was done, he didn't want to dirty his fabulous mane.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:52 pm

Lilycove City//Dawn
    [2]

Serenity had kept himself hidden while the bear and spider investigated the sound, and Soren felt like going over there to find out himself, but he didn't really want to risk it. He began to slowly back away from the two, ignoring the sounds that he heard as he ran away. His bracelet made little sounds as it hit the ground before he started to slow down, looking over his shoulder to make sure he hadn't been followed.

Soren let out a sigh when he found he was once again alone, walking into one of the many houses to catch his breath. Though, he stopped when he heard, whispering? He strained his ears to try and hear more, but he couldn't, so he followed it till he came to its source. He peeked around the corner of a door and looked to see another Eevee, and what seemed to be a... Ninetales? At least, it looked like one, but, its colours... they looked way off to that of a real Ninetales.

Soren wasn't in the mood to deal with other pokemon right now, he began to back away, but as he turned around, he bumped his head on a shelf and whatever was still on it came tumbling down, cause a huge ruckus. Most likely alerting everything in the area of his presence.

((Hello everyone, I'm going to be continueing where the other person left off ^^))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Lilycove City | Dawn (12)

Recognition flashed knowingly in Tenebre's deep blue eyes as the Zoroark launched into the air and came down with an Aerial Ace which Tenebre fluidly blocked with a slash of his Aqua Tail. Time seemed suspended as his body was covered in a blue orb with white streaks coursing through it and he slammed into the Zoroark with his powerful Dragon Rush sending her crashing into a building which broke and crumbled under the force. Hovering in the air, Tenebre flapped his wings with strong gusts as he waited for his opponent, his purple aura strong in the air.

Last edited by Blitzstrike on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Iris's ears suddenly flicked to attention. She heard fighting outside. Before she could comprehend, she realized Tenebre had flown out the door and to where BB and Arashi were. Suddenly, there was a defining roar. Siri whimpered, and cowered a bit. Iris's face was like stone. She looked forward as she comprehended what to do.
    ".... Siri. Hide, now."
    "Wha.... Iwis what's wrong?"
    "Siri. Get into a hiding place," she looked down at him with alien-cold eyes, "Now." Siri cowered even more, then ran to a box and jumped in. As soon as Siri had went to hide, Iris bolted out the door. Siri poked his head out of the box.
    "B--Be careful, Iwis...!" Siri then noticed the other Eevee at the door who had knocked over a bunch of stuff. Abandoning his hiding place, he walked over to it.
    "Hey awre you ok?"

Iris leaped out into the battle, he hackles up on end. She was determined to let no one get near the house Siri was in. She saw the Zoroark who had been attacked, and threw her own attack at it. Confuse Ray. She let out the super sonic sound as it raced at the Zoroark. She then landed from her jump and looked around. She was ready to tear at anything that came at her. She looked back at the house, then forward to the Zoroark she had just attacked. She huffed, then lowered herself and got ready to pounce.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Lilycove City| |Dawn

Constance felt her body being slammed into a building, bricks and cement falling on her body as suppressed her agonizing screech. She tried to get up, but then a white fox Pokemon showed up and used confuse ray. Her mind was buzzing, spinning as if the world had just began spinning at mach speed. Tears streamed down her face as she tried not to wail in pain from the headache that appeared. She can't lose. She can't lose or else brother would be angry...

With a determined whimper she got up from the rubble, rubbing her arms as her body began to shake violently and sway. "I... Can't lose..." Constance cried, shaking her head before her eyes began to glow. She fired a beam of golden color with rainbow tints. An Extrasensory. She was about to use a Nasty Plot when she felt her head spin even more, gritting her teeth to make sure she won't caterwaul.

Gilbert snarled. "Fucking pathetic." he punched a fist on the cold cement. "That stupid bitch gets defeated this fast? And by these living? Absolutely pathetic. Ugh." he tore his eyes away from the disgusting sight and to where two Eevees were. Perfect.

These two little Pokemon would make perfect dinner, a dinner Constance would not have. Gilbert smirked as he turned into an Eevee himself, leaping down from the building and towards them. "U-um hi... Oh, um, I-I'm a bit lost... Could you tell me what city I'm in?" he did the classic lost child act, his voice pitches higher to sound like a child. His eyes were wide and dark, a perfect innocent look, although waves of malicious intent were rolling off him in waves.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Lilycove City//Dawn
    [3]

Soren's head was throbbing, and he placed a paw on it till he heard something coming his way. He looked over his shoulder to see the other Eevee, the one that was with that strange Ninetales. "Hey awre you ok?" It asked, and Soren wondered if it was still a baby cause of the way it talked, but that was impossible as they where about the same size.

"I'm fine, just a bump." Soren said, shaking his head to get the dizziness out, just as another Eevee joined them. Soren looked at it, and something was telling him not to trust it, not to fall for its weak act.

"U-um hi... Oh, um, I-I'm a bit lost... Could you tell me what city I'm in?" It said. He didn't know why he was feeling uneasy around it, it was a simple lost eevee, though he couldn't shake the feeling.

"Your in Lilycove, I believe that's what its called." He said, showing no sign's of sympathy toward the other eevee. He just wasn't sitting right with it, something was telling him to attack, but something was also telling him to wait and see what it does next.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Lilycove City | Dawn (13)

Tenebre's eyes glinted with something odd and he flashed forward towards Constance and caught her in his powerful arms as the Extrasensory hit him full on making him wince a bit in pain. "I won't let your brother hurt you anymore. I heard what he was saying. My name is Tenebre and you're welcome here with us." His voice was low and meant for only her. He could tell the Confuse Ray was still in effect and he held her steady making sure she wouldn't harm herself or any others. Tenebre's gentle blue eyes searched hers and found sorrow there that almost mirrored his own which made him feel connected to her.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Siri looked at the other Eevee that he asked if he was ok.

"I'm fine, just a bump."

Siri smiled widely. "Good! I was scared you were hurt." Siri then looked up to the new Eevee who walked up. Two of his species? This couldn't be coincidence. Siri looked at him uncomfortably despite his usual excite to see new pokemon. He looked at it as it talked.

"U-um hi... Oh, um, I-I'm a bit lost... Could you tell me what city I'm in?"

Siri blinked. He was about to answer happily, but then he caught himself as the other started to speak.

"Your in Lilycove, I believe that's what its called."

This confirmed Siri's suspicion. He looked at the other Eevee and nodded. He said uncharacteristically "Yes. This is Lilycove...." Siri simply stated, but then he couldn't help but share his name, at least.
    "M... My name is...--"
    "None of your business."
    Siri looked up at hot breath blew over his hair. He saw his older sisters head above his own, looking down at the Eevee that Siri had started talking to. Iris could just feel this Eevee was just no good. Iris's eyes narrowed angrily, not looking at the other Eevee who arrived in the middle of the fight. That one she trusted. She could feel the black aura coming off of this other Eevee, though. She snorted again, her action resembling a bull. Siri kept looking at her.
    "I--Iwis--"
    "Siri, let's go." Iris then picked her little brother up by the scruff and walked away. Siri winced at Iris's sudden harshness towards him, and looked back at the other two Eevee's. He didn't want to leave the other one that he befriended, and he managed to look back at him and beckon to him with his eyes. He wanted him to follow them. Just when he got a friend his age AND species, it seemed too perfect to give away. He hoped the other got his message, and he looked up to where they were headed.
    "I--Iwis.... That other one was nice...."
    "... I know. I know you want a new friend. Hopefully, he'll follow us. But I don't want you around that other one, you hear?" Iris felt Siri's head hit her chin as he nodded.
    "I know. I didn't wike him eithwer." Siri looked forward, feeling bummed about what just happened. They walked around the houses and to where Tenebre was. Iris saw him holding onto the one they were just fighting like some sort of long-lost kind of love. Iris just walked around and placed Siri down on the ground. Siri was set down and just sat. He leaned back and snuggled into Iris's fur.
    "I dunno what's going on anymore..." the little fox thought as he lost himself in his sisters rainbow fur.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Lilycove City| |Dawn

Gilbert gave a innocent smile as he gained information. "Your in Lilycove, I believe that's what its called." he nodded. "Yes. This is Lilycove...." His face brightened even more with it's childlike demeanor. "O-oh! That's great! I was worried I was in the wrong city, because I'm not native to Hoenn..." he mumbled shyly. "Thank you so much! My name is-" Quick, thinking of a name... "-Kyle. It's really nice to meet you all!" he beamed with happiness, although whether it was all acting or not was a completely different story.

"M... My name is...--" One of the other Eevees started, the one that was in the building. Before he could finish a Ninetales butted in. "None of your business." Gilbert cocked his head to the side, looking confused. 'Yes, and I bet your name is nosy whore.' he thought, scowling in his mind. So close to just snapping his jaws around the dumb thing... Well at least he got some names. The Eevee was called Siri and it seemed to call the Ninetales 'Iwis'. Probably a mispronunciation of something, the kid sounded like a baby. He quietly followed behind them, a lonely and sad look on his face. As he rounded the corner and saw the duo stop, he stopped too. He turned his head to see how Constance was doing but he was met by a frustrating sight. The Dragon, whatshisface, was... Was... Hugging her? What. The. Fuck.

Constance's eyes widened with complete surprise as she was embraced by the Dragonite, her eyes staring at him. "I won't let your brother hurt you anymore. I heard what he was saying. My name is Tenebre and you're welcome here with us." Was she hearing right? Did the dragon really just say that? Was she dreaming? Surely she wasn't dreaming, her body was aching all over and her head felt like it's being shot with several attacks at the same time. She began to take deep breaths, trying to calm herself down. "Constance... M-my name is Constance." she mumbled, slowly becoming calmer.

However when she peeked across Tenebre's shoulder her eyes were met with the eyes of an Eevee. Those dark eyes with a tinge of red, it's expression may have been on innocent confusion but Constance knew who it was. She knew her brother, she knew how amazing he was at his illusions. She began to panic, slowly backing away from Tenebre as her fur spiked up in fear. She stopped as her spine hit the brick wall. "No no no dear Cobalion no..." she whimpered. "Please don't hurt me, please Terrakion, Virizion, don't let him hurt me..." she cried.

Gilbert only glared. Merely glared at his sister with disgust. However, there were others here- and if he made a move now he would be caught in a larger fight than intended. With a scowl he sighed before wandering off, acting as if he was following an empty can of Lemonade. As he rounded a dark corner he turned back into a Zoroark. "That bitch! She'll pay for this, disobeying my orders..." he snarled, sneaking away into the darkness.

He will strike.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Lilycove City//Dawn
    [4]

The Eevee he met first was about to introduce itself when the odd coloured Ninetales came in and stopped him. He heard the eevee call her Iwis, which must have been a mispronounce. Unless the ninetales has an odd name to go with her odd fur. "Siri, let's go." Iris said as she picked the eevee up and began to leave. Leaving Soren with the eevee he didn't like.

Soren was about to leave himself, but the other way, when he saw the eevee give him a look that just said follow. Shrugging, Soren began to follow them, giving the other eevee an glance that wasn't really nice before running after them, really hoping that the ninetales wouldn't chase him off to.

Iris stopped a little past a dragonite that was holding a zoroark. Since he had never met them he figured they must have been lovers. He watched as Siri snuggled into Iris' fur. Soren sat down a little ways, his ears drooping as he new he had no one to make him feel better anymore.

Soren let out a sigh before getting back up and walking over to Siri, looking up at the ninetales, just waiting for her to growl and tell him to get away before looking back at the other eevee. "Your Siri, right? My names Soren." He said as he sat down next to the other eevee, though he couldn't manage a smile, not when everything was falling apart around them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Lilycove City | Dawn (14)

Tenebre held her gently as she began regaining her composure and he smiled as she told him her name was Constance. "Well it's nice to meet you Constance." His smile lit up his face and made the dark aura around him seem less foreboding. He was gonna ask what she was doing so far from her home when she suddenly cried out in fear and backed towards the wall. Tenebre's eyes flashed and he turned to stand protectively in front of her scanning around for Constance's brother and noticing a strange Eevee besides the one he hadn't met by Siri. Anger flashed dangerously in his eyes as he remembered the tales of Zoroark's being able to fool people easily and he snapped out his wings and rocketed into the air to land in front of Constance's brother disguised as an Eevee. "Show yourself and fight like the abusive coward that you are." He roared to him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Lilycove City | Dawn

BB watched as Arashi vanished before her eyes. She looked around, but he was no where to be found. Arashi? Hey Arashi, where are you? BB became frantic as she looked for her friend, but he was no where. Tears started to flow from her deep brown eyes as she remembered how she lost Kat and Luna. She was determined to find Arashi and keep her new "family" together. When she could not find him, she started to cry even harder. Arashi, where did you go?

She roared at the foggy sky and started to use Night Slash on the houses and rocks. Her new "family" was slowly starting to fall apart at her feet and she just couldn't handle it. She screamed as something came out and slashed her back. She turned around and in the fog, her deep brown eyes glowed with a deep red. She looked and found it to be a undead Skarmory. She growled at the steel type and used Focus Blast. The Skarmory hissed as the fighting type attack smacked it in the face.

Then Baby Bear charged the Steel type with a Bulk Up and threw it into a nearby house. She roared at the bird and charged with a Aerial Ace and Night Slash combo. She was determined NOT to let this infected take her new "family" away from her. She roared and used Focus Blast right at it's face. The Skarmory had no chance to react, because the attack was at Point Blank range. The Skarmory lay dead at the Ursaring's feet. She looked at the corpse and then looked up at the rising sun and roared one last time, but this time not in a rage, but in sadness. She had lost her little buddy, even if they had not known each other very long. BB thought of Arashi as her little brother. She really cared for him and knows he's gone. Arashi...

(Alright, BB has had a break down, so she's going to need everyone to leave her alone and can someone bringing her a Galvantula doll, so no one stop her please and thank you)

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Iris looked at the scene in front of her. She watched as the Zoroark cried suddenly, and how Tenebre released her. Iris looked to the place he was looking and saw the little evil Eevee, looking at the two with a glare. Iris glanced between them, then down to Siri. She saw the other Eevee walking up to them. It looked up to Iris, then down at Siri. Siri perked up and looked at the other one.

"Your Siri, right? My name's Soren."

Sir grinned a huge smile. "My name is Siri! Nice to meet ya Soren!" his tail wagged as they began to mingle. Iris then noticed how bad the situation was getting with the fight.
    "... You should get out of here. Siri, Soren. Let's go into one of the houses. I'll lead you there." Iris whispered. Iris didn't particularly attach to this other Eevee yet, but then he looked as young as Siri, and they should probably both be hidden. Iris quickly snatched Siri, but then decided to take Sorens scruff into her mouth to. He can protest later. She ran into the abandoned house before anyone saw them. She set both of them down. To Siri more than Soren, she said "Hide. And if you do anything, do not leave each other. Do not." Iris looked at Siri, "And you, listen to Soren. I mean it." With that, she turned and ran out to the battle to defend the two from further harm. Siri glanced around, then looked to Soren.
    "So ah.... ..." Siri started. He wasn't particularly social, and wasn't good at striking up conversation but he tried. "So where did you come fwom?"

Iris charged out into the clearing again to where Tenebre and the other two were. He then leaped into the air and to where the Eevee was.

"Show yourself and fight like the abusive coward that you are."

With that, he roared. Iris didn't want to fight, but she was ready to used her Confuse Ray if anything got bad. She sat calmly, but looked over to the other Zoroark calmly and nicely, hoping she wouldn't be too scared to run away. She looked, and conveyed a look of welcome, even if her face looked cold.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Lilycove City| |Dawn

"Show yourself and fight like the abusive coward that you are." Gilbert sped to a halt when the Dragonite landed in front of him. His face immediately transformed into a scowl, a snarl rippling from his throat as he transformed into a Ninjask, the fastest non-legendary Pokemon in the world. He would have great advantage with this, he will get away. Anger rose in his throat when the Ninetales came back, and he quickly flew up in the sky, racing towards where his pathetic sister was, cowering in the corner.

"Constance, fight them. Distract them. Now." he growled, and the female Zoroark could only whimper. "B-but! But G-Gil-" He roared. "Do, fucking, NOT disobey me! If you want to keep those pretty little claws of yours on your paws I suggest you get your ass moving and battling." his dark eyes were glaring holes into his sister. Her eyes widened in panic before she nodded hastily. "Y-yes Gil, anything you say." she gave a weak smile, before using Illusion to turn into an undead Hydreigon, eyes glowing a fierce hue of red as she roared, flying towards where Tenebre and Iris were.

Gilbert soared through the area, heading straight for Route 124. Now that his plan had failed he may as well head towards Mossdeep, far enough away for him to hide and regain strength. He gave a quick chuckle as the land began to vanish beneath him and he began flying above the sea. A gentle breeze whipped at his face as he flew around, and he gave a quick glance back at Lilycove to see his sister as a undead Hydreigon. Good. She was following orders.

Constance snarled in her disguise, her hands snapping at the two living in front of her. She immediately used a Nasty Plot to make sure her Special Attacks would be strong, ready to pull off another Extrasensory or Night Daze. Her head was still pounding, but she ignored it. She had to do what her brother says, if it meant he will be happy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Lilycove City//Dawn
    [5]

"My name is Siri! Nice to meet ya Soren!" The other eevee said, seeming to become more happy as it introduced itself to Soren. Soren tried to smile, but it came out crooked, and unwilling. Which quickly changed back into a frown as he let out a sigh.

"... You should get out of here. Siri, Soren. Let's go into one of the houses. I'll lead you there." The Ninetales said as she picked up Siri. Soren was ready to follow when he to was picked up. He let out a protested yap, but it went ignored as the ninetales began to run. Sorent just sat there, an annoyed look on his face till he was set down along with Siri. "Hide. And if you do anything, do not leave each other. Do not. And you, listen to Soren. I mean it." Iris said before leaving.

Soren watched her go before looking around. He wasn't big on hiding, he would have preferred to be out there fighting with the rest of them, but he figured he better do so. He didn't feel like getting on these pokemons bad sides when he only just met them.

"So where did you come fwom?" Siri asked him. Soren looked at him, then at a vent, going over to it and started to try and get the cover off.
    "I come from Sinnoh." He said as he fought with the metal cage like thing to open it. But he finally gave up on it and walked back to Siri. Though that didn't stop him from looking around.

Soren spotted a carpet so he went over to it and under it where he proceeded to use his Dig, quickly digging a hole big enough for Siri and himself to hide in till Iris came back. "Siri, we can hide here till that ninetales comes back." He said as he pocked his head out from under the rug.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Lilycove City | Morning (15)

Tenebre's eyes widened in pure shock and sadness as he watched what took place between Gilbert and Constance. His aura now a fiercer shade of malevolent purple, he placed himself in front of Iris with his wings stretched out their full length to protect her. "Iris get back and whatever you do, stay away from me if I begin to glow orange. If that happens, get to safety and protect the others." He looked his friend in the eye, his blue eyes radiating sadness and determination. A plan had formed in his head but he shook it off. His priority was to fight Gilbert not Constance. In his mind, Constance had to be protected at all costs.

Turning back to the Zoroark turned Hydreigon, Tenebre dug his large talon covered paws into the ground and looked Constance right in the eyes and cringing at what he saw. As a Dragonair, Tenebre was particularly good at reading the eyes of others and that never left him when he evolved. His own deep blue eyes looked hopelessly at the scared Zoroark who was just trying to make her brother happy despite his abusive nature. No matter, Tenebre allowed his heart to grow and swell with deep anger for Constance's brother. The skies darkened and the wind around them picked up intensely, blanketing them in a fog created from the storm. Tenebre was quite surprised at this since he had only created disastrous rainstorms but, no matter, he could use this to his advantage. Stepping closer to Constance, he watched her eyes with his. "I will not fight you. If you want to attack me you'll do it without my resistance." His powerful wings beat at the thickening air as the wind howled against his strong voice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Lilycove City/Morning

My eyes opened in surprise, the house was empty and everything was coverd in fog, did they abandon me? Was it just a dilusional dream? Were where my new friends? I arouse from my puddle of a self and began slithering as fast as I could muster outside. There was some sort of ruckus, Iris was with Siri, and there was some other Eevee I didn't remember seeing, as I gazed around in confusion I noticed Tenerbe standing tall, face to face with a hostile Hydreigon. His words blurred out by the howling beat of his wings.

This was it, this was my time to shine and prove that I was useful. Breathing in and exhaling deeply, I opened my maw and blasted out a few flame bursts. As the flames raced through the air my eyes grew a radiant blue as chunks of the ground around me lifted up and flung toward the large beast. [Ancient Power]

I GOT YOUR BACK TENERBE! I'd be damned if I let some jackass three headed dragon fuck me out of having some nice friends, in this horrid world.
    ------------------------------------------------
    (Ooc: sorry that I haven't been able to post for a bit >< , so lets just say that Furnace overslept inside the house and has no idea whats going on.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:43 pm

(Skip my turn please. Still waiting for Conny to bring BB a Galvantula doll)
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:18 pm

| Lilycove City // Morning |

Iris stood with her body low and her hackals up. She looked to Tenebre as he spoke.

"Iris get back and whatever you do, stay away from me if I begin to glow orange. If that happens, get to safety and protect the others."

"Ok, Tenebre. But don't expect me to flee from this battle." Iris's eyes narrowed, then she barked and threw out a Confuse Ray at the damned Hydregion who was actually a Zoroark. Iris then glanced back to see Furnace fly into the fight. Where had he been? She watched as he blasted fire at the dragon, then threw huge stones at it.

I GOT YOUR BACK TENERBE!

Iris narrowed her eyes and grinned. "As do I." I leapt up again, not sure whether the Confuse Ray had hit, but then threw a Psyshock at it, watching the silver balls fly at him and were ready to explode in psychic energy.

Siri watched as Soren tried to pull off the cover to the vent.

"I come from Sinnoh."

Siri beamed. "Me and Iwis are from here! Hoenn!~ We came here because our famawy used to live here. But we didn't find 'em so far...." Siri looked to the ground, remembering his past. Then Soren came up to Siri, then buried himself under a carpet.

"Siri, we can hide here till that Ninetales comes back."

Siri stood for a second, then blinked. "Ninetales?" he asked as he crawled under the carpet and into the hole in the ground. "You mean Iwis? Iris is my sister. We go around and explore together!" Siri grinned, now resting in the hole Soren had made. It was comfy enough, and the top of it had no detection of it being there. Siri yawned, his small pointed teeth showing. He shook his body off, and sat down. Siri had a strange sense of... weakness. Iris had always told him to hide whenever there were fights, but... he never considered that she put him away because he wasn't... strong enough. Siri looked to the ground. "I can take care of myself...." he thought, now not really noticing Soren as his gaze was fixed upon a rock. Next fight, he would refuse to hide....

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Lilycove City| |Dawn

Tears streamed down her illusioned face as Tenebre stepped closer, his eyes sincere. "I will not fight you. If you want to attack me you'll do it without my resistance." A Slugma had stepped in to aid the Dragonite, and the Ninetales was on stand by. Constance only narrowly dodged the Confuse Ray, but was hit with the Psyshock. [That did no damage to her as she's immune.] "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" she cried, throwing a Night Daze at them.

Gilbert reached Mossdeep, chewing on some extra berries he found. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw a doll, a Galvantula one. That giant bear he met a while ago seemed to be good friends with the spider... That vanished in a teleport. After a few minutes Gilbert became a Pidgeot, clutching the doll in his talons as he headed back to Lilycove. He used a much longer, more out-of-the-way route, to avoid detection.

As he reached the city the familiar brown fur was visible, and right before the Ursaring he transformed, holding the doll to her. "Oi, have this." Gilbert mumbled, handing over the doll. "You were friends with the spider, right? I thought this might help you cope with loss."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:41 pm

(Ooc: Skip me, I have been too busy to post and deeply apologize.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:53 am