Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Kaze
SkeletonCupcake
Drago
Min
renegade
Catalyst
Fox
11 posters

The LILYCOVE Team

Anonymous

The LILYCOVE Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The LILYCOVE Team

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Lilycove City | Night (8)

A soft smile worked its way to Tenebre's mouth as the spider climbed onto his shoulder. He felt horrible for not realizing his new friend had been outside earlier but now that he did realize, he was glad. "Thank you, Tenebre. I am Arashi the Galvantula," Arashi said to him in a low voice. You are very welcome Arashi. It's nice to meet you. His smile still was there as he walked back into the building to the others. "Hey everyone this is Arashi." Tenebre's voice called out to the others in a gentle tone.

(OOC: Sui said I could edit it. I meant to do it yesterday but failed.)

Last edited by Blitzstrike on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Lilycove City/Night

I watched, slightly bemused as Tenerbre began walking back in with a Galvantula, but was glad that it was going to soon be out of the cold night rain.I then turned my head and looked at the Nintales at walked over and sat next to me and the smiling Charmander. "So.... ... What kind of, ah... problems have come across to you two, might I ask...?" She then asked nonchilauntly, thinking back to Phil's bakery, I looked down at the floor and rememberd the masacare, I rememberd all of those nice people being ripped to shreds, I rememberd them trying to barricade inside the bakery, I remember Phil commanding me to stay in the back as he fired the gun he had found. as I thought back to this I couldn't help but feel horrible, If only I had been stronger, if maybe I had disobeyed Phil and stayed in the front room with them, maybe I could have helped him and the others hold the infected off, but no, I'm just a useless bane to the world. As I thought back to these haunting memories and reconcilliations, I couldn't help but cry silently, as Bright almost white tears of lava began to drip from my eyes, onto the floor leaving burn marks and tiny dieing flames.

As I sat there tearing from my eyes, looking down at the floor, trying to regain my composure. I wasn't even sure what I was sad about anymore in this crazy world, was it because I was useless? or because everything I touched was mar'd by my presence? i didn't know, I just felt bad at the moment. .......nothing much.... I manged to lie meekly, as I looked up at the Ninetales. God I was a horrible liar, feeling like a self loathing jackass, I decided to lay down, a few mor burning white tears going down my face, god i'm pathetic. I whisperd to myself quietly.

I tried to look at the bright side, at least these Pokemon had accepted me, and my broken of body segment was beginning to reform, having just remembered it, I decided to use recover, enveloping my body a light spectrum of light for a few seconds, increasing my mass back to normal.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Lilycove City | Night (5)

"So.... ... What kind of, ah... problems have come across to you two, might I ask...?" The Ninetails asked timidly. Mar stayed quiet as she listened to the Slugma next to her mumble as it started to cry magma tears. She shuffled closer to him, her flame-retardant skin unaffected by the extreme heat, and smiled quietly at him as she pat his side.
    She turned to the canine with large innocent eyes.

"I traveled here with big brother. He left to lure the monsters away, but...he never came back. So I've been looking for him...and food..." She said, her voice shaking and her stomach hurting. She wrapped her claws around her belly as she stared out the door.

(Erm, if all the newcomers didn't know, Mar is a girl, but is easily mistaken for a boy, with her manly voice, XD. I'd like for everyone to think she's a dude for now, if that's alright, or if a few of the chars know, not to give it away to the rest)

Last edited by Anathema on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:20 pm

(Skip my turn for now please. Just say that BB got up and started to explore the house there are all in)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:14 am

Lilycove City | Night (10)

Tenebre smiled to Arashi as he surveyed the room and everyone in it, preferring to climb onto the wall. Sitting down beside the open door, Tenebre looked towards everyone his eyes gleaming gently. He couldn't believe that now he had friends and others that maybe could look up to him. It was a surprise to the Dragonite since he spent most of his days before flying through the sky and allowing pain and sorrow to replace what once was happiness. Inside he still felt a hollow point where she was once before but, he realized, she wouldn't want him to beat himself up over not being near her. Besides, she probably even thought he was dead. Tenebre wouldn't blame her. From the sky he was sure that hyper beam looked to be deadly. Deciding not to dwell on the past he looked up at his new team, catching everyone's eyes as he said this next part.

"If we are to survive, I find it best we stick together. Together we all are formidable enemies." Tenebre's eyes glistened softly.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:54 am

Lilycove City | Night (6)

"Greetings everyone," The spider said from the ceiling. Mar smiled up at the large spider and waved her tiny claw.
    I'm so happy they're all so nice...maybe they'll let me stay with them...at least...until I find Brother...she thought as she turned her gaze to Tenebre.

"If we are to survive, I find it best we stick together. Together we all are formidable enemies." He said, a gentle firmness in his voice. Mar nodded as she held her tail close.
    "I'm always good at listening to the elders!...at least that's what mama and daddy always used to say." She smiled at the large Dragonite as bittersweet memories of her family arose.
    Maras' grin disappeared as a yawn escaped her mouth. She turned her gaze out the window to see the many stars in the dark sky.
    "...Brother said all the monsters come out at night..." She thought aloud, worry creeping into her voice as she clung to her fiery tail.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Lilycove City | Night

BB walked through the halls of the house and listened to the falling voices of her new friends. She looked and went through the entire house and only found a few items. She sighed as she went back to her friends. Hey guys. I went through the house and found a few items we can split in between all of us. BB said as she sat down with a great thud.

(Sorry for the short post. It was either this is not post at all. With the items just say what item you want and take it. Just save one for BB please)
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:47 pm

| Lilycove City // Night |

Iris listened to Mara talk.

"I'm always good at listening to the elders!...at least that's what mama and daddy always used to say. ... ... ...Brother said all the monsters come out at night...."

"Hmm.... Well, if there's any monsters here, we'll be sure to take care of them." Iris smiled, flicking her tails and making the colors jump. She was a motherly figure, so cheering up Siri was one of her best points. If she could cheer up her own brother, it possibly wouldn't be so hard to cheer up a Charmander, right?

Siri looked to the spider on the wall. By far, one of the coolest looking arachnids he had met; ever seen for that matter. Siri squealed and ran up to Arashi.
    "Arashi!! Arashi you're so cool!" Siri leaped around him, yipping happily like a puppy who's master had just come back from a trip. He giggled and laughed as he looked Arashi from head to toe. Iris looked to Siri.
    "Siri! Enough of that, dear." Iris said calmly, but not strictly.
    "Ok, Iwis!" Siri ran over to her as soon as BB came up with a pile of stuff.

"Hey guys, I went thought the house and found a few items we can split in between all of us."

Siri then skidded to a halt, and bolted the other direction towards BB.
    "Ooo! Stuff!~" Siri chimed as he ran over to BB and started sniffing the stuff. Iris sat where she had been, eying the stuff she would like to maybe have and decide on one of them.

-----

(OoC: Short and crappy post is short and crappy. D|)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Lilycove City | Night (11)

Tenebre smiled as Mar talked eagerly about how she was good at listening to her elders before yawning and worrying about the monsters who lurked outside their cozy safehouse. Just then, Baby Bear walked back in from inspecting the house with different items she found lying around. One in particular, a plastic blue flower, reminded him so fiercely of Lumiere that he couldn't help himself and got up to take it from the pile after thanking Baby Bear for looking through the house.

Sitting back down, the flower cupped in his claws, Tenebre looked around to all of the others and loved how everyone was happy and at home together. It was almost as if they had all known each other before this and were seeing each other for the first time in many years. Sadness and grief for the loss of his friends and family made Tenebre sigh heavily and stand up, a soft smile on his face. "It seems we all need some rest. I'll take the first shift of keeping watch. If you want to take the second shift you can but if not it's alright, I don't sleep much anyway." His laughter rang around the house softly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Lilycove City /Night

I sat there watching, as Siri went and greeted Arashi happily, as I turned and looked back at the window, I got lost in thought for a bit, until I heard baby Bear rustling around before setting a pile of found objects onto the floor. I watched as Siri pounced into the objects looking for stuff, even Tenerbre walked to the pile and grabbed something blue. I glanced at the pile of items too, a object that caught my attention..... a little toy baker, my face grew wide with a smile as I slitherd toward the pile, but as soon as tried topick up the object with my mouth it caught fire, and started to melt. I tried to back away from it but it was too late, it was ruined. It was nothing but bits of black in a small nearly cooled melted puddle. I let out a deep sigh, "It seems we all need some rest. I'll take the first shift of keeping watch. If you want to take the second shift you can but if not it's alright, I don't sleep much anyway." Tenerbre then said, while still looking at his flower thing.

I'll take second shift..... I then said I'll even patrol around outside for a bit, I'm made of lava so I don't have to worry about any infected bothering me, unless they're the completely braindead kind. I then said with a fake smile, truthfully I just wanted to take a stroll and get a breath of air, sense the rain had calmed down to a light bare drizzle.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Lilycove City | Night (7)

Mar wanted to look in the box, but the others had already gone ahead of her. She timidly sat back down and watched the others.

"It seems we all need some rest. I'll take the first shift of keeping watch. If you want to take the second shift you can but if not it's alright, I don't sleep much anyway." Tenebre said in a dominant tone. Mar smiled softly as she got up and waddled to one of the corners devoid of cardboard boxes.
    At least it will be safe again to sleep...
    She yawned again and curled up much like a canine, not really listening to the rest of what the others had to say. With her back against the hard stone wall and her belly on the nice cool floor, she sighed softly as she closed her eyes. The Charmander was exhausted; she hadn't eaten in days. Her tail flickered and popped as she quickly fell into a deep sleep.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Lilycove City | Night

BB looked at the items and found one she liked. She gently picked up the item and looked at it. It was a bright blue amulet in the shape of a heart. The Ursaring then looked around at her new friends and saw that Arashi was looking at a stuffed doll of a Minccino. BB smiled and handed the small doll to the bug. Here Arashi. The look you gave it told me you want it, so here. BB said as she hand the doll to the bug.

After she had handed Arashi the doll she looked at the amulet and then heard Tenebre speak, "It seems we all need some rest. I'll take the first shift of keeping watch. If you want to take the second shift you can but if not it's alright, I don't sleep much anyway." His laughter rang through the house.

BB huffed. I don't think so Tenebre. You say you don't sleep much, but you still need your rest. I will be taking first watch. BB said as she put the amulet around her neck and was now standing over the Dragonite with a very stern, but caring look. She then looked to the Charmander. Well, seems Mar has fallen asleep.

BB looked around the room at all the things the human had left and then her stomach growled. She blushed. Sorry bout that. BB said as she rubbed her belly. Then she shot up her nose and started to sniff the air as she stuck out her tongue at the sent of berries and even pokemon food. Hey Arashi, would you like to come with me? I can smell some food near by and it smells fabulous. BB said as she motioned for the bug to sit on her shoulder.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Iris kept her eye on that specific item she wanted. A fragment of canvas and a pastel. She walked over and gingerly picked it up and put it to rest next to her. She then saw a bag on the ground next to her. She decided to nudge the items into her bag. She looked up to Tenebre when he spoke.

"It seems we all need some rest. I'll take the first shift of keeping watch. If you want to take the second shift you can but if not it's alright, I don't sleep much anyway."

Iris glimpsed her eyes to the next pokemon who spoke. She smiled slightly at her fellow fire type.

"I'll take second shift.... I'll even patrol around outside for a bit. I'm made of lava so I don't have to worry about any infected bothering me, unless they're the completely braindead kind."

Iris kept her face pretty emotionless as she looked at all of the pokemon. She didn't want them to read her feelings quite yet. BB then stumbled up.

"I don't think so Tenebre. You say you don't sleep much, but you still need your rest. I will be taking first watch."

BB then looked to the corner. Iris followed her eyes. She had to smile at what she saw. Siri was already hanging his head in exhaustion. He looked up to see Mara. In fact, it was the first pokemon he acknowledged at the moment.
    "Mawa.... Wawm.... Wawm fire...." Siri stumbled on his feet as he ran up to the corner near where Mara was and curl into a ball. He wasn't too close to her, but enough to feel the warmth of her tail. He purred into his tail as he fell into sleep.

Iris grinned, and then looked at Furnace. She gave him a soft look. It seemed as if no one had so far payed attention to him....
    "... If it's alright, I would like to take second shift with you, Furnace." her eyes glinted as she looked at him. She hadn't seen a fire type in a long while, and she wanted to converse with someone who probably understood fire-type troubles.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:15 pm

[OOC: Skip me please. He is just resting and thinking about Lumiere while the others take their shifts. He is gonna take third shift by the way.]
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:00 am

(OoC-Mara still be sleeping, skip)

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Iris watched as BB and Arashi leave the door. She looked around the dimly lit room to look at Siri sleeping near Mara. She smiled again at them. She looked around to the rest of the pokemon. She then looked to the bag. It oddly was colorful; a white canvas bag with blotches of bright color. She took to it quite nicely.
    "How interesting this would be here.... This might come in handy later...." she thought, and looped the shoulder bag over her neck. The canvas piece and pastel seemed a bit insignificant now as she slung the bag over her shoulder. This was the real item she wanted. She lay down then, the bag sliding down to her sides as she put her paws neatly parallel on the ground. She put her muzzle on them, and closed her eyes. She had a lot to think about... unlike Siri, who could dream of fields of flowers and butterflies. Iris had to think about what would happen to them, and if they would ever find their art-loving family again. Iris opened an eye to look over to Furnace. She was bored, and wanted to strike up a conversation.
    "So.... Um.... Where did you come from?" Iris questioned softly. She looked at him with her whole face to let him know she was talking to him.

-----

(OoC: Short post is short ;w;)

Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Lilycove City | Night (8)

Mara whimpered as she woke up with a start. Horrible memories of when her family was attacked clawed at her. Her regal Charizard father and mother, who used all their strength to fight back the onslaught of water types that had invaded their home...Watching the undead monsters drown her beloved mother, eating her while she was still roaring and raging...
    She watched helplessly from her brothers' arms as they flew away. She could hear his shouts, but couldn't understand what he was saying. She gazed in horror as she saw her father in a death plummet towards the ground, with one of the more powerful monsters in his arms, trying in a last effort to use his secret attack, the seismic toss.
    DADDYYYYY!
    She remembered crying out as he collided with the ground at mach speed, unable to pull up soon enough from his wounds.
    No Mar! Don't look! Don't look! Her brother roared over the beat of his wings, pulling her to his chest and away from the grisly aftermath.

The tiny Charmander weeped silently as she sat up slowly, her gaze turning to her surroundings. She was dazed for a moment, expecting the den, with her brother by her side.
    "Ashes..." She whispered, holding her claws up to her face.
    I have to find him...I have to...
    Wiping her tears, she got up quietly, looking around the room forlornly, wishing she didn't have to leave the others. The Charmander waddled to the front door before glancing over her shoulder, tears standing in her eyes.
    "Bye..." She whispered, before dashing out into the darkness, her tails' flame only a small beacon of light in a world of darkness.

(OoC- It's been fun everyone, but she needs to meet up with her brother. *hugs all* Thanks for being so nice to Mar)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Lilycove City | Night

Once the bug was on her shoulder, BB walked outside. The night air was thick with a very light rain. The Ursaring put her nose to the air and sniffed a few times. As soon as the smell touched her nose her mouth started to water. She turned to Arashi, Do you mind moving to my back Arashi? The foods alittle farther then I thought. BB asked as she rubbed the back of her head.

As soon as the bug was on her back, BB took off at a amazing speed. As she rounded the corners, she almost fell over a few times, but keep to her feet. For fear she might hurt Arashi. As the two ran through the city, the slight rain turned to a fog and BB lost her pairings. She looked around and sniffed the air several times, but the mist fogged her nose, so she could not smell a thing.

She slowly turned her head and out of the fog, the two pokemon heard what sounded like someone was eating something. Baby Bear turned to Arashi and spoke in a soft voice, Did you hear that Arashi? BB asked as she listened to the sounds. She already knew what it most likely was. A undead was the only thing that came to mind.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:02 pm

(OoC: Skip. My post slightly depends on Games, as I am talking to him. And there's really nothing going on lol. Siri is still sleeping, too.)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Lilycove City || Dawn || 1

The sun had started to rise as Serenity sat near the sea, watching as the waves lapped against the shore and splashing the eevee in the face as he looked over the edge. He was near the lighthouse, its light no longer shining as the light had died long ago. Much like everything else.
    Soren's tail waves back and forth like the waves, as he looking at the cave on the other side of the beach, surrounded by water, wondering if it would be a safe place to wait this nightmare out. The only question for him, was how he would get there.
    His fur was so thick that once wet he could sink to the bottom, his breath quickly leaving his body as he struggled to swim back to the surface, only to fail and die in the dark depths of the sea.

A chill was sent down Soren's spine at the thought of dyeing in such a horrid way as drowning. His fur ruffled a bit before he looked back down at the water, only to jump back, his fur raised as another wave of water splashed his face.
    He shook himself, trying to get his fur dry before he turned around and began to walk the way he had come. His paws making little patting sounds on the damp grass as he made his way back into the city.
    Soren had only been here for a few days, and it was as dead as it was when he first arrived. The same eerie silence he found in every town he went to, nothing to be seen but the buildings that where slowly collapsing from not being tended to for so long. Most of the glass already shattered and huge holes placed into others, indicating that those monsters had tried to get at whatever was holding up in them.

He was about ready to leave when he heard something horrid. He didn't know how to describe the sound, but it didn't sound very good.
    Soren whipped his head around, trying to locate where it had come from, his fur spiking as he prepared for a fight, seeing as there was no way he would be able to avoid one.
    He stopped looking around when he spotted a usaring, with a galvantula on its back. The face and fuzzy legs where hard to miss, as well as that huge O on the bears chest. The problem was that Soren could not tell if they where hostile or not.
    Even from this distance the eevee could tell they weren't infected with that disease, but he had seen many pokemon, some like them, who turned and attacked Soren for no reason, and he wasn't going to make the same mistake again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:25 pm