Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Kaze
SkeletonCupcake
Drago
Min
renegade
Catalyst
Fox
11 posters

The LILYCOVE Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

The LILYCOVE Team - Page 9 Empty Re: The LILYCOVE Team

Post by Silverishness Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:15 am

Post 23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lilycove City| Dawn

His attack struck true. Though he'd originally aimed for the snake's face that cruelly held poor Miss rose aloft, he'd managed to slip past her and hit the bastard's chest, Miss Rose now released as Royce was sent flying into the far wall. He landed panting and astonished that he'd actually managed to get such a critical hit on the snake. Maybe there was a way out of this that didn't involve martyrdom. He swallowed, then flinched as a different voice sounded in the room as Royce and Miss Rose spoke between themselves. "Mah name's Walon what's yer name Miss?"

Eyed wide with shock and concern, Jack's demeanor changed from his rare, explosive fury to his normal routine. How the hell had a kid gotten in here?! The pup seemed to be trying to play with Miss Raven, who'd tried earlier to get the pup out of the way. "What-- how'n the HELL did a pup git 'nere?!" he cried, not really addressing anyone in the room. But Miss Raven kept her attention on the arbok, who was still writing in fury.

"You lay one coil on her again and I will feed you your own tail. She is gentle and sweet and WAY too good for you. You're just a dick and- The hell?"

Once more, Jack followed Miss Raven's glance to the window, where a glaceon was perched, sitting and watching them kill each other with a damn smile plastered on his face. Jack hissed, unsure how to go about this. With two ladies and now a pup and a creepy passerby mixed in, this fight between he and Royce seemed too precarious of a situation. Jack didn't want any of them involved, but obviously, Royce wasn't above it.

But the snake seemed upset still that they were suddenly being invaded. “The hell is this?!” he roared, his voice a booming echo in the small area. His slitted eyes glanced to each of them in turn, his fury boiling over once more.“Get the fuck out of my house! All of you!” Jack stood firm against the demand, eyes regaining the fury they'd held prior to the odd interruption.

"There ain't no way I'm lettin' yew alone w'th any lady, Royce," he growled, his glare steady on the purple snake. "This here isa tim'a crisis! I don' care if'n she's yer mate, nothin' gives yew no right'a treat her like some sorta slave. We're s'pposed t'be werkin' together, damnit! An' I ain't jes' gonna sit by and watch as yew hurt an innocent little lady!" His glare narrowed as he readied his Magnetude attack, praying that it would be enough to knock the insolent sum'bitch out. "So why don' yew make me leave, ye yeller sum'bitch?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Lilycove City|Dawn (4)

Waylon looked up and over at the Sandslash. "What-- how'n the HELL did a pup git 'nere?!" He jumped to his paws ad gaped. Then he recalled the Arbok also saying something bad. Waylon pointed at the purple snake and made an angry face which couldn't entirely be any scarier then a Caterpie's. You said a swear I'm tellin'! Waylon growled at the snake lowering his belly to the ground crawling closer to it inch by inch. He was not gonna let him hurt the pretty lady even if it meant he had to get the crap kicked out of him. Nu hurt the pretty lady... You're asposed to be nice and snuggle her not bite her... She's not tasty to eat! Waylon flattened out spreading out his legs to contemplate this. He did not know if she was tasty... If she was then maybe the Arbok could not help himself... Waylon did however believe her and the girl Persian were the last two girls on the planet. He sat up and held out his paws making it look like he was weighing his options. On one paw she could be delicious but on the other paw she could be one of the last girls on the Earth. Waylon got steadily closer still mindful of the huge snake above who radiated anger like the Sun. He got as close to the two as he could to sniff them. His body was ready for a severe beating for getting close but he had to be positively sure. Waylon cautiously sniffed them and confirmed the Arbok was indeed a dude and the Dragonair a lady. He grinned up at the Dragonair and wagged his tail. So pretty~ Waylon fell flat on his belly and covered his head and the little plushie his mom gave him already expecting the full brunt of the Arbok's anger.

((OoC: Snitch Royce can beat Waylon up or something I dunno... Any of you can do whatever just no killing or crippling))

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:08 am

Lilycove City || Dawn [26][25]

"There ain't no way I'm lettin' yew alone w'th any lady, Royce,"

Of course, the spiny rat was going to have a problem with Royce’s order. The serpent hissed bitterly throughout the male’s bitter retort, his glare volleying between said rodent and his mate – still hovering loyally at his side. Rose knew her place.
    “I don’t know who the fuck you think you are,” He started, venomous. “But I –“ Royce, however, was soon interrupted by a youthful, but surprisingly loud voice he wasn’t completely accustomed to. Distracted, his narrowed glare fell to the pup feeling it necessary to join in the scolding. The Arbok was radiating hate, fangs bared dangerously at being talked down to by a mere child. Damn mutt knew nothing of the world as it blindly tottered up to Rose. Although his behaviour would be considered endearing to most, Royce hated children with an unbridled passion.

Not liking the nosy pup’s close proximity, his temper already at breaking point, Royce snapped altogether. Emitting a deadly hiss, his bleeding tail slammed into the curious youngster – hitting the canine square in the stomach and knocking him forcefully into the opposite wall. He weighed next-to-nothing, the brutal movement practically effortless as Rose shrieked in alarm.
    “Royce! No!” Rose screamed, terrified for such a fragile canine. The pup had done nothing wrong – why hurt him? Without thinking, she slithered past the enraged male and towards his latest victim, face streaming with tears. She had never meant for this to happen. Rose was accustomed to the Arbok’s violent outbursts, happy to accept the punishment he deemed fit – but when he turned his fangs towards others, her heart ached. The sight of a wounded friend hurt her more than any physical strike possibly could.

Royce, pleased to have been freed of one pest, turned back to the other vermin contaminating his home. But he found himself staring at an empty space. Frowning, Jack remerged into his vision at an alarming, dangerous speed. The Arbok had no time to react, unable to brace himself as the Sandslash’s powerful Magnitude attack hit him full force. Already weakened from the onslaught, Royce’s body refused to fight on despite his mind’s vicious orders. The snake collapsed in a heap, eyes closing in defeat as unconsciousness enveloped his bloodied form.

The shiny Dragonair had only just reached the battered Houndour when Royce fell. She looked back to his unmoving form, panic grasping her mind as her terrified gaze flew between the pup and her beloved. With some reluctance, she returned to the Arbok’s limp side, unwilling to let any more pain befall the serpent. Yet whilst she continued to quietly sob, Rose’s sorrow was slowly translating into a bitter, currently unseen anger just waiting to boil over.
    “What did you do?” She demanded of Jack weakly, the emotion making her words only half-intelligible. She was grateful that he felt inclined to defend her, but Royce was ultimately right about his and Raven’s interference in their private lives. Rose didn’t need saving – she could handle herself.

Stooping down, she peered at the Arbok’s face, serene only in unconsciousness, before emitting a muted cry of pure emotional pain. Looking up to the others, amber eyes glistening with fresh tears, a frown had cast a dangerous shadow over her pretty features.
    “Go. Just go…. Please,”

(( PM me if anything needs editing, Baloo. :3 ))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:12 am

Post 24

Lilycove City| Dawn

Jack could only stand in shock as his Magnitude not only hit Royce, but knocked the bastard unconscious. While it was initially a victory over injustice, guilt stabbed him when Miss Rose let out a pained cry over Royce's crumpled form. Swallowing as his strive to end the arbok's cruel reign over his mate was demolished into a conflict of right and wrong, he shrank back a little when Miss Rose turned to him, tears in her eyes. Tears for Royce, who'd nearly killed her out of anger. “What did you do?” she demanded in a low, dangerous tone-- one Jack didn't even think Miss Rose could have.

"M-Miss Rose, I..." Though he had true intentions, a mind to save her from Royce's cruel clutches, the sight of her like that stole away any words he could offer her. “Go. Just go…. Please.”

Jack's mind thought to simply obey her, right then and there when his eyes strayed to the pup in the corner, then to Miss Rose's neck. His expression hardened only a little, enough to keep his feet planted firmly where they were. "...I... I didn't meant t' hit him that hard, Miss Ma'am," he admitted softly, guilt still riddled on his face. "But... I-- I can't jest sit by an' watch him neerly kill yew fer nuthin'. These'r times we need t' stick t'gether an' werk-- not kill each'ther fer... lookin' th' wrong way." He was nearly pleading with her, motioning to the pup as he went to him. "What... what sorta man goes 'round beatin' his woman and pups?" He looked down to the poor thing, rousing it gently with a careful claw.

"Hey... Hey, there, kiddo," he offered softly, not wanting to hurt the little guy in any way. "Ye still with us?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Lilycove City|Dawn
    (R-42/N-2)

Nero laughed at the rage ensuing within the house, the elder males arguing amongst themselves while a foolish pup acted like he lived in his own world. The cat had announced his presence and the snake got pissed but was obviously too easily distracted by the female at his side. But when they came to blows the cat was quick to jump out of the way and skidded to a halt just below him, allowing him a better look at her pert backside.

Raven on the other hand was in complete shock. Royce and Jack were going at it full out and when it was over Rose was the one who was scarier than all of it. “Go. Just go…. Please.” Raven sure as hell didn't want to listen to that request. "But...Rosie," Jack cut in with his own heartfelt apology but it didn't seem to really matter. She was determined to stay by the side of a male who treated her like shit and didn't love her. Maybe it was better if she just left... "Hey Rose," she called out even as she rose to head for the door. "Just remember, you're stronger than he ever gives you credit for. But even with all that strength I have to warn you, if you stay...he will kill you one day."
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:36 am

Lilycove City|Dawn(5)

Waylon yelped when the Arbok's tail caught his side and squeaked on impact with the wall. He closed his eyes tight not exactly sure if he should try and move or not. The pretty lady had came to his side but just as quickly turned back to help the Arbok. Waylon wiggled his toes making sure they were still there. He felt something touching his side.It was soft and careful. His small tail immediately began wagging and a grin spread across his muzzle. Despite the nagging numbing pain in his side, Waylon bounced up to his paws before sitting back on his bottom. He leaned forward sniffing the Sandslash over before grinning. Is nice yes? Not gonna eat me? Waylon's attention was grabbed and held by the Persian's words. He will kill you one day... Waylon shook his head looking up at the frowning Dragonair with a pained expression. He was taught to listen to orders given to him by bigger Pokemon but... Waylon's heart told him to plant his bottom to the floor and stare intensely at the Arbok so he wouldn't hurt the Dragonair. But in his mind there was such a blunt almost demanding way to how she asked them to leave.

Waylon whimpered and looked up at her wit his lower lip stuck out. Please miss... Dun turn Waylon away 'specially if he's gonna try to eat you again... He looked at the Sandslash and then back to the Dragonair. You is not delicious... You're a girl. He's not asposed to eat you. He's asposed to snuggle you and say you look pretty. Waylon cautiously edged closer to her just to make sure she didn't try to decorate the wall with him like the Arbok had. His side started to throb making him retrace his steps right back to the wall but still he looked at the Dragonair searching her expression for underlying sign that would say "please don't leave me alone" but there was none. Waylon didn't want to leave her alone with the Arbok who tried to eat her but... There was no buts! He did not want to leave her alone! She was possibly one of the last girls on the planet and Waylon was not gonna let her get eated!

((OoC:Waylon might need some dragging to get out of here))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:04 am

Lilycove City || Dawn [26]

"...I... I didn't meant t' hit him that hard, Miss Ma'am. But... I-- I can't jest sit by an' watch him neerly kill yew fer nuthin'. These'r times we need t' stick t'gether an' werk-- not kill each'ther fer... lookin' th' wrong way. What... what sorta man goes 'round beatin' his woman and pups?"

Rose’s growing temper was halted more by the shift in the Sandslash rather than his words. She had heard this lesson countless times. Royce was no good for her – she could do better and all that. Part of her wanted to believe it, but there was an invisible force that kept her glued to his side, a lost memory of the serpent she’d fallen in love with. No one could understand their situation – only the violence, the anger seemed to go notice, rather than the genuine, albeit fleeting, moments of love their shared. She shied away from Jack’s sorrow, surprised at how emotional the creature had become at her order.
    “Jack, I’m sorry,” She managed softly, guilty to have induced such a change in the charming man. She couldn’t summon a smile, instead turning her head to stare down loyally at her unconscious mate. He looked so serene, so gentle. “… I love him,”

"Hey Rose. Just remember, you're stronger than he ever gives you credit for. But even with all that strength I have to warn you, if you stay...he will kill you one day.”

The Dragonair recoiled more so at Raven’s own warning, taking some pride in her thinking she was strong. Of all words, Rose would have never thought ‘strong’ a suitable description for her dainty, emotional form. Shaking her head, denying the truth, she called after the feline desperate for her to take the final warning back. Royce wouldn’t kill her – surely?
    “No. He wouldn’t,” Though the unease in her tone spoke louder than words. “He’s working on his temper – he’s… he’s getting better,” It was obvious that it wasn’t just the Persian she was trying to persuade.

Even the pup felt inclined to offer some support, begging to share her company with a childish endearment that touched her heart. She smiled, chuckling lightly at his comment past the tears pricking her amber eyes. Royce had never wanted children.
    “I’m sorry he hurt you,” She spoke softly to the Houndour, lowering her head to speak on his level – her mate’s own still supported by her coils. ”Are you okay?” Rose had never wanted or expected anyone to get hurt – let alone view such an ugly spectacle, but it was over now. They all deemed Royce a monster, a title that had already proven inescapable.

Whilst Rose’s mood was gradually lightened, the initial angry sorrow shifting into thoughtfulness of her own health and situation, she looked up to catch glimpse of blue in the window. Frowning at the sight of the snooping Glaceon, the Dragonair looked back to Raven whom he seemed to be inspecting a little too eagerly.

“...Raven…. Do you know him?”
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:04 am

Post 25

Lilycove City| Dawn

“Jack, I’m sorry,” she replied, surprising Jack once more at the changes in her demeanor. The shadow of a threat was gone from her features, leaving only sorrow in its wake. She stared down at Royce, a pokemon that didn't deserve a mate such as Miss Rose. Her words were gentle, and yet... they chilled Jack's very soul. “… I love him.” With such a dedicated woman, there was no way she'd break free of his hold... Jack's own expression fell, the hopes of seeing a healthy relationship between the two faltering. She wouldn't stand for herself and allowed Royce to completely rule her... She wouldn't last...

"Hey Rose. Just remember, you're stronger than he ever gives you credit for. But even with all that strength I have to warn you, if you stay...he will kill you one day.”

It seemed he and Miss Raven really thought alike, her words almost echoing Jack's dark thoughts. He gave her an appreciative smile as the young Houndour pup rose to his feet, eyeing the sandslash warily. "Is nice yes? Not gonna eat me?" Jack gave the pup a weary smile and nodded, patting him kindly on the head. "Naw, son, I ain't gonna eatchoo."

“No. He wouldn’t,” Miss Rose replied, defending her fallen mate. “He’s working on his temper – he’s… he’s getting better.” Jack glanced down at Royce, then to Miss Rose, his disbelief clear on his face. "...If that's better, Miss Rose, I don' wanna know wut w's happenin' b'fore this." He sighed, then shook his head. "If he hasn't stopped now, Miss Ma'am, he ain't gonna..."

But it seemed that Miss Rose had spotted something else; the glaceon that had been peeking on them earlier. “...Raven…. Do you know him?” Jack turned to see him, his bright, shining mischief clear as the day behind him. Jack frowned; no good pokemon ever gleaned a bit of joy from such terrible happenings. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out what was going on.

"Seems like a no-good saloon rat," Jack spat, familiar with the sort. The pokemon that belonged to Cipher or Snagem generally were big trouble, going around and doing as they pleased regardless of the law or any other sense of morals or ethics. They did and took what they want, forget anyone else. He hated that sort, and they plagued his home. "He's gonna be nothin' but trouble."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Lilycove City|Dawn(6)

Waylon blushed and turned away from the pretty Dragonair.Aw shucks Miss... He didn't hurt me too bad A sharp twinge of pain in his side proved him otherwise. He looked over at the Glaceon and felt his need to prove he could protect the pretty Dragonair rise. But it hadn't necessarily said anything Waylon felt the need to tell on so his attention went to the knocked out Arbok. He went over to the big snake wanting to make sure he wasn't gonna eat anyone. Waylon licked the back of his paw and held it under the Arbok's snout. The was slight breathing so he wasn't dead. He didn't get died! Not died... Waylon sniffed and snuffed the Arbok curiously. His chest was all slashed up and stuff and course Waylon bit his tail earlier... He looked at the burn on the Arbok's tail and whimpered. I sorry... Waylon looked up at the Dragonair. Waylon did not mean to hurts him... Just did not want him to eat you... I sorry. He stuck out his tongue wanting to lick the burn to make it go away just like his mom did for him. Waylon can fix burns but I dunno how to fix here... He placed his paw on his chest signaling that he couldn't fix the cuts on the Arbok's chest. Waylon got his small pink tongue an inch from the Arbok's small burn before pulling back. Or Waylon can find ice!

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:19 am

Lilycove City || Dawn [26][27]

"Seems like a no-good saloon rat. He's gonna be nothin' but trouble."

Rose, somewhat glad of the lurking distraction, stared non-too subtly at the Glaceon in the window as Jack’s words were absorbed into her mind. Without the description, she couldn’t have guessed what exactly a ‘saloon rat’ was, but found herself agreeing. He was grinning, as if he were enjoying all the violence prior to her mate’s defeat. The thought alone of such a twisted source of joy chilled her, images quickly taking the shape of those horrendous undead.

“He didn't get died! Not died...”

Her attention diverted to the sorrowful pup, Rose’s heart sank to see how apologetic the youngster was. Royce had slung him, a child, across the room like a doll and yet the youth thought it his duty to make amends. Despite her blind devotion to an image of the serpent long since passed, even Rose could see something wrong about the pup’s grovelling – his desperation to help.
    “Ssh,” The Dragonair soothed softly, wrapping her tail lightly about the Houndour’s form. “There’s nothing to be sorry about, Waylon,” Offering him a warm, if slightly faltering, smile, Rose gestured lightly to her mate. “Royce’s got through worse, he’ll be okay. I’ll find him some berries… in a while,” It seemed a bad idea to revive him from his rest too soon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Lilycove City|Dawn
    (R-43/N-3)

“...Raven…. Do you know him?”

Raven's fur rose slightly at the seedy way she could feel eyes lingering on her and without even turning around to face the prick she shook her head at Rose. "No. I don't." Jack made a couple of comments that had Raven giggling, still amused at her fellow Orre companion's ideals. "Well I certainly know what to do with rats," she mused aloud. Nero hissed at the insult and was sorely tempted to go in there and show that no good ground type just who was the 'rat' in this situation. Wretched rodent.

The pup soon began to whine and Nero frowned through the window, the female dragon soon coddling the behavior. "Don't reward him for such noise!" he warned her, aghast at the recklessness. "He will learn to expect rewards for being a brat! He needs to grow out of such childish ways quickly or he is as good as dead." Giving up on his perch he soon crawled in through the window and joined the other lesser creatures in the small shack they called a house around these parts. Looking at Jack he gave a firm look before turning his head to the side to gaze down at the rodent. "Peasant," he murmured before stepped away.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Lilycove City|Dawn (7)

Waylon wagged his tail and placed his small paws on her tail which was wrapped around his small form. As long as you're ok Miss. His ears drooped less then usual at the blue fox who entered the room. The heat around Waylon's fangs shot up showing the visible fire coursing from the flame pockets in his mouth. What would his mom do? Ignore... For a second, Waylon considered what would the purple snake do. He couldn't say swears and he couldn't look angry since his fangs were small and the need for a snarl wasn't in him either. Waylon forgot the ice fox for a moment to the hollow growl of his belly. The last thing he had eaten was a fish a Pelipper dropped on his head. Waylon yawned curling his small flat tongue out before closing his mouth to lick his chops. He had forgotten a bit of what to do... Something about acting like a purple snake and a ice fox. Waylon grinned and looked up to the ceiling stretching his front paws up to it. I miss belly rubs... He looked up at the pink Dragonair. What do you miss?

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:32 pm

Lilycove City || Dawn [26][28]

"No. I don't."

Rose’s attention was swiftly drawn away from the endearing pup and returned to the serious matter of the lurking stranger. Her eyes volleyed between Raven and her silent admirer, watching the change in the ice-type’s features as he was called out for his unnerving, apparently ‘rat-like’ behaviour. The Dragonair couldn’t’ deny that the canine had instilled a new sense of unease in her, the thought of yet another spectator playing witness to her dysfunctional relationship only strengthening the taste of guilt on her tongue. No one had needed to see that. Cradling the unconscious Arbok’s head with her blood-smeared tail, Rose muttered a silent apology for the invasion of their privacy.

"Don't reward him for such noise! He will learn to expect rewards for being a brat! He needs to grow out of such childish ways quickly or he is as good as dead."

By the time, Rose had fully returned to proceedings, the fox had slipped through the window to call her out. She looked like a doe caught in headlights, eyes wide to find the stranger roughly addressing her. Her coils subconsciously gathering around her mate, it was only then that she realised the Glaceon referred to the pup stood before her. Shaking away her concerns, she managed an awkward smile, clearly uncomfortable.
    “He-He’s just a kid,” There was little more she could say. Rose hadn’t the heart or the strength to argue, especially on the matter of parenting. She looked apologetically to the fire-type, knowing that despite his dark aura, the Glaceon had a point.

“I miss belly rubs... What do you miss?”

Thankful of the distraction, though hesitant to show too much affection following the stranger’s scolding, Rose’s heart sank at the question. What did she miss? It surprised her that such an innocent query could cause such stress, the female left realizing that everything she had ever truly loved was still here – lying unconscious beside her. Yet the true question was, if there was nothing to miss then why was she so sad? She swallowed a lump in her throat, banishing such thoughts with a weak smile.
    “Pokeblocks,” She lied, chuckling lightly to mask the deceit. Her false spirits were short-lived as the stranger found it his duty to insult Jack as rudely as Royce had. A frown marred her pleasant features, a quieted hiss leaving her lips as she glare across to the parading Glaceon.

“Excuse me,” Rose called, her voice surprisingly strong – almost dangerous. “I don’t believe I ever invited you in… What do you want?”
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:34 pm

[[I can't think for Jack right now-- skip please. Just say he was a little miffed at the glaceon, and surprised at Rose's commanding voice.]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Lilycove City|Dawn

Waylon growled and looked up at the Dragonair. No need for her to have to get so angry at the ice fox. He opened his mouth to speak when he heard a far off howl. A Houndoom's cry... Waylon wagged his tail and made for the door. Waylon will be back okai? He gave the Dragonair a soft puppy hug which was just him putting his paw on her and brushing his cheek against her before bounding out the door to go see.

((OoC: Leaving Post but don't worry... Waylon shall return someday!... Hopefully))

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Lilycove City|Dawn
    (R-44/N-4)

“Excuse me. I don’t believe I ever invited you in… What do you want?”

Raven looked as shocked as Jack to hear Rose come out with such a tone. She was normally so quiet and kind...was Royce getting hurt really so hard for her? Sometimes pricks needed a taste of their own medicine, helped them realize what the hell it felt like. But she did have a point, who the hell was this crazy ice fox and why did he call Jack a peasant? At least she didn't have to ask that out loud because it seemed like the Glaceon was more than happy to share.

"I, Madam, do not have to ask permission to go wherever I please. I am royalty and shall be treated as such, lest I decide you are not worthy to share my presence and execute you." Raven couldn't help herself and busted out laughing. "Of all the- what kind of bullshit is that?" This guy was a hoot and a half and the Persian soon found herself in a laughing fit, doubled over as her muscles cramped from the effort. "What...a...freak!"

Nero glared daggers at the wretched feline as she mocked him, fur standing up angrily and beginning to harden into sharp needles. "Silence whore! Or I shall silence you myself!" Raven fought back her laughter long enough to gasp in air and raise her head to look at the fox. "I'd like...to see...you try." Okay now the bitch was asking for it. Fortunately for her the whining pup caused a distraction by yapping about something and running out the door, leaving Nero more confused than angry now.

((Snitch, it's been dawn for 6 pages, lol. Just an observation XD))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:11 am

Lilycove City || Noon [26][29]

"I, Madam, do not have to ask permission to go wherever I please. I am royalty and shall be treated as such, lest I decide you are not worthy to share my presence and execute you."

Rose’s brow rose at the response, her initial concern of the stranger swiftly washed away by Raven’s hysterics. The feline’s laughter was contagious, a joy to behold as the Dragonair felt a grin sidling up her own features. The ice-fox was clearly unhappy about the mockery, fur spiking in aggression, but all fears of the newcomer were banished with his apparently delusional state. The Dragonair relaxed, her eyes softening as she watched Raven’s explosion of hilarity.

“Waylon will be back okai?”

Rose felt the youngster nuzzle against her, only able to call out in confusion as he disappeared out of sight. Frowning, the female had half a mind to pursue the child – fearful that all manner of monstrosities would greet him on his departure, but restrained herself. Her mate emitted a tired groan, his coils twitching lightly as consciousness approached. Her first feeling as one of relief, but it soon translated into a quiet fear. What would he think? Awakening to a room of his attackers and another stranger – she dreaded to imagine his reaction. In a vain bid to distract herself from the inevitable, she looked over to the Glaceon.
    “Wi-Will you be staying?” She was unsure why she gave him an option to stay, it would only anger Royce and yet she couldn’t backtrack. With Raven lost to her laughter, the shiny looked over to Jack, hoping for some sort of guidance – panicked now Royce was stirring.

(( Lol, sorry. I never think to change the time. I imagine it must be about noon by now. ^^; ))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:32 am

Post 26

Lilycove City| Noon

Jack stood, dumbfounded, as the scene played out before him. Staring, the new glaceon seemed to try and take over the situation, declaring the sandslash a mere peasant and looked down at the others down his nose. Who the hell did this guy think he was? "I, Madam, do not have to ask permission to go wherever I please. I am royalty and shall be treated as such, lest I decide you are not worthy to share my presence and execute you."

Oh.

Jack sputtered out a spit-take, the ridiculous claim catching the sandslash off guard. Wh... WHAT? Miss Raven seemed to have the same idea, busting out laughing herself. "Of all the- what kind of bullshit is that? What...a...freak!" Her laughter was contagious, and soon Jack found himself in his own fit of the giggles. The glaceon didn't seem too pleased, however.

"Silence whore! Or I shall silence you myself!" Generally, when a woman's reputation came into question, Jack was there to defend. Especially considering Miss Raven was a good friend now-- but the added on command proved too much to hold and sent the two Orre natives into another raging fit of laughter.

"I'd like...to see...you try."
    "I-I-I don'... think I kin... take much more..." Jake managed to speak between his guffaws, "...My lungs... they-they're splittin' at th' seams!"

Miss Rose, though, still found herself composed and ladylike, as always. “Wi-Will you be staying?” Jack managed to pick himself up from the floor, still caught in chuckling and wiped a tear from his eye.

"I'm not sher if His --pbbfft-- His Majesty would find our... our place fittin' for his roya-- royal ass!" He degenerated back into laughter, snickering as he curled into a ball of spines, trying to get himself to stop.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Lilycove City|Dawn
    (R-45/N-5)

“Wi-Will you be staying?”

Nero smirked as the female's voice began to waver, pleased as fear began to creep its way in. "I may," he replied casually as he peered behind her. A purple serpent began to stir and his smirk faltered as he realized it was the Arbok from before. Arrogant fool. His gaze turned to see the Sandslash and Persian still in a fit of giggles and suddenly the room got cooler as his Hail began to build up. "I do not tolerate being mocked peasants," he warned, tone dangerous and threatening. It only served to make Raven smile wider.

"What are you gonna do? Refrigerate me? I'm from the desert it gets below freezing on a nightly basis buddy. Your cold doesn't scare me so go ahead and put that away before I feed you your own tail." She herself felt electricity sparking across her fur as she built up the static for her Thunderbolt if the asshole didn't do like she said. She shot a smirk to Jack, knowing her fellow Orre native would back her up if this guy threatened anything near or to Rose. But Royce stirring was also another matter.

If they needed to run she was sure as hell going to use the blue prick as a distraction.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:33 am

Lilycove City || Noon [27] [30]

"I'm not sher if His --pbbfft-- His Majesty would find our... our place fittin' for his roya-- royal ass!"

Rose was appreciative of Jack’s response. Whilst it hadn’t been a blunt, often callous order that she would have expected from Royce, it reassured her of the situation nonetheless. She wasn’t prepared to accept a role of leadership, the duty of decision-making, and found her company’s laughter lessened the severity of the situation. The stranger couldn’t be that dangerous if Jack and Raven thought it fit to laugh uncontrollably at his expense. Yet as the fox turned to her with those two simple words, the Dragonair felt herself shiver. She wasn’t convinced.

"I do not tolerate being mocked peasants,"
    "What are you gonna do? Refrigerate me? I'm from the desert it gets below freezing on a nightly basis buddy. Your cold doesn't scare me so go ahead and put that away before I feed you your own tail."

As the temperature shifted in the room, a chill from one side as sparks of electricity formed over the Persian’s body, Rose felt the fear returning. A fight seemed inevitable as much as she wanted to deluded herself otherwise – it seemed she was just a magnet for violence, cursed by it. She shifted uncomfortably, muttering a weak plea to fall on deaf ears.
    “Don’t fight,” As uncomfortable as the Glaceon made her feel, she didn’t want to see Raven hurt him. He wasn’t the villain in this. Jack and Raven had been laughing at him after all, mocking the stranger for his identity as ‘royalty’ and thus his response was understandable – she could sympathise. Her attention was distracted however as Royce gave a groan upon awakening.

“…Rose?”

“I’m here,” Rose whispered hurriedly, genuinely concerned for not only her mate’s health but his response to the situation around them. This was her fault. She’d wanted to talk to the strangers, she’d wanted to welcome them to the house and get to know them – Royce wanted nothing but her. Perhaps she was selfish – no, she was convinced of it as she stroked the Arbok’s face with a bloodied tail. “How are you feeling?”
    “…Tired,” He muttered softly, finally opening his emerald eyes to meet his mate’s own concerned orbs. The Arbok managed a weak smile, slowly picking himself up with the aid of Rose’s form and the nearby wall. Yet it wasn’t until he’d reached his full stature did the voices and sights around him register. His expression immediately soured, the intensity of the glare weakened only by his fatigue.
    “Royce, I’m sorry,” Rose had noticed the shift in her mate immediately, moving to nuzzle desperately at his wounded chest in a bid to distract him. She didn’t want to see him hurt again. “I-I couldn’t turn them away – th-they helped me look after you…” It wasn’t totally true but it seemed to have some sort of effect on the male.

Royce had made no further movement, his weight resting on the wall as his glare volleyed between the feline and Sandlash who had felled him. As humiliating as it was, defeated by common street-rats, Royce had formed a quiet respect for them. They weren’t as lowly as he’d first deemed. But as he looked across the upturned room, the Glaceon came into his line of vision. He frowned, looking to Rose.
    “Who’s he?” Another male. Rose had nothing to say, sidling closer to the serpent and taking a moment to relish in the peace. There was no telling how long the snake’s calm would last and she took every opportunity to embrace it. He was rigid, but said no more. Royce merely beheld the scene with a look of contempt.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:30 am

Post 27

Lilycove City| Noon

Jack should have seen that the situation would have declined quickly with his and Miss Raven's attitudes. "I do not tolerate being mocked peasants," the glaceon warned in a low, cold tone. Seemed Miss Raven wasn't gonna have it, though, and her fur began to spark with electricity.

"What are you gonna do? Refrigerate me? I'm from the desert it gets below freezing on a nightly basis buddy. Your cold doesn't scare me so go ahead and put that away before I feed you your own tail." The sandslash couldn't help but agree, but one glance to Miss Rose told him that trying to further this wouldn't be any better of an idea than taking a hot poker to a Tauros' business end. His jovial demeanor faltered into an unsteady frown, even as Miss Rose quietly pleaded for peace.

Though, behind her, Royce began to stir, and the anxiety that had only began to surface hit him full force. By Jove, he was gonna be pissed. Swallowing a little, he turned back to the glaceon and Miss Raven, now very unsure of what to do or say. Focused more on the intruding ice type, he didn't catch most of the two serpents' dialgue until Royce rose his voice a little. “Who’s he?”

"Says he's uh... Some kinda roy'lty," Jack replied, his gaze flickering between the two, scratching the back of his spined head with his large claws. "...You got a name, there, pal?" he asked of the glaceon, uncertainty still plain on his face.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Lilycove City|Noon
    (R-46/N-6)

As the serpent rose everyone's demeanor seemed to change, a palpable tension filling the room as the Dragonair did her best to coddle her mate. It was strange behavior to say the least and the Glaceon easily picked up on it. “Who’s he?” How dare he! Nero's fur bristled even as his Hail began to die down, fur spiking in all directions threateningly. This snake was asking peasants before him, acting like he wasn't even there! The audacity!

"Says he's uh... Some kinda roy'lty. You got a name, there, pal?" Some kind? Some kind?! "I am Emporer Nero you cretin, and don't you forget it!" Raven stepped closer to Jack as the Glaceon gave his name and had to fight to hide her smile. He was so easy to rile up, it was hilarious, but with Royce up and about any sign of amusement could be seen as hostile. She didn't want Rose caught in the middle of that again, it wasn't fair to her the last time either.

"Well Neato, why don't you do everyone a favor and go back the way you came," she warned, hoping to try and keep Royce from going ape shit on the guy. The ice fox's demeanor was getting more and more threatening and Royce would surely see it as a challenge. 'Please let the guy take a hint,' she pleaded in her own mind. The Glaceon's eyes narrowed at Raven as a scowl pulled at his lips. "Nero, you filthy whore. Insult my name again and you shall find yourself bloodied and in the streets like the rest of the trash your kind belongs with!"

Man fuck this guy. Let Royce kill him.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:54 am

Lilycove City || Noon [28] [31]

"Says he's uh... Some kinda roy'lty,"

Royce had heard even before Rose could relate the response, his temper sparking at his mate seeking advice in a common street-rat. Yet it was imperceptible, fatigue rendering him uncharacteristically calm, quiet.
    “Royalty?” He repeated sceptically, exasperated from awakening to what seemed nothing but a bad joke. As his gaze wandered from his sheepish mate to the stranger in question, the serpent was greeted with his first glimpse of Emperor Nero’s delightful personality. The fox’s choice of vocabulary did, however, bring a small smile to the Arbok’s features. He was right about Jack at least. Yet he was proving stubborn, the cat’s suggestion that he leave going down like a lead balloon.

"Nero, you filthy whore. Insult my name again and you shall find yourself bloodied and in the streets like the rest of the trash your kind belongs with!"

Rose flinched away from the insults, clearly uncomfortable amidst the heated exchange of personalities. She could do little more than manage a weak smile, busying her with supporting half of the Arbok’s weight as his readapted to life in the real world. From his sedated expression, she could rest easy in the knowledge that violence would not be on his immediate agenda. Yet instead of anger at Nero’s attitude, the serpent wore a half-amused smirk.
    “Where do you hail from, Nero?” The Arbok questioned in a serious tone detracted only by the grin he struggled to disguise. “You controlled an empire or some sort, I presume?” Whilst the Glaceon had already been deemed source of entertainment for his short-temper and witty insults, the Arbok wondered whether delusional madman could be indefinitely added to the description.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:28 am

Post 28

Lilycove City| Noon

"I am Emporer Nero you cretin, and don't you forget it!"

Jack frowned at the explosive reply from the glaceon, clearly offended for absolutely nothing. Orre had no real sort of central government; only the local police, mayors and the colosseum champs really had a say in anything. There were no kings, no presidents, no rulers and certainly no flap-lipped emporers. “Royalty?” Royce echoed, his voice full of skepticism. Jack snorted in reply, muttering, "Yeah, fooled me too..."

But it seemed that the last little outburst was enough for Miss Raven, and she took a step closer to the "emporer". "Well Neato, why don't you do everyone a favor and go back the way you came." Of course, His Highness didn't take it so well.

"Nero, you filthy whore. Insult my name again and you shall find yourself bloodied and in the streets like the rest of the trash your kind belongs with!"

Jack nearly leapt at him right then and there, Miss Raven's honor being smeared once more by some no-named psycho blinded with delusions of grandeur. Surely this guy had suffered a bad blow to the head, maybe because he'd been shooting his mouth off before. But head trauma or no, there was no reason to ever talk to a lady like that. Spikes on end, he took a step forward when Royce's voice loftily floated above them, dispelling some of the tension. “Where do you hail from, Nero?” Jack turned only momentarily to see a small smirk playing at the snake's lips. Now, what was he thinkin'? “You controlled an empire or some sort, I presume?”

Jack scoffed, his anger -though lessened with the pause- still bubbling with rage. "I dou't it-- an' pokemon what calls hisself a man that talks to a lady he only jes' met like that 'snuthin' more'n a pile 'atrash," Jack growled, eyes back on the glaceon. "'Sides, if you'rn so damned importint, why you out in the garbage like the rest'f us common folk, hmm? Why're you out here, inste'd'f somewhere safe?" He scoffed again, crossing his arms. "If you ain't got no more country to rule, then you ain't no emporer no more. Stands to reasin."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Lilycove City|Noon
    (R-47/N-7)

“Where do you hail from, Nero? You controlled an empire or some sort, I presume?”

Nero was happy at least someone took him seriously, at least until the stupid ground rat opened his mouth. His insults grated on the ice types nerves and without warning he fired an Ice Beam at the Sandslash to shut him up. "I am Emperor by blood and my lands still remain wretch. Though the population has greatly suffered I am still their ruler and I told you, you will show me proper respect." Raven snarled and stepped in front of her friend, fur standing on end in her anger.

"He can say or do whatever he wants asshole. Even if you are still some kind of king you aren't in your own country so you don't get to treat people like that." Nero frowned and began to gather another Ice Beam but a clawed swat to his face sent his head towards the ground and caused his ice to vanish. "And stop shooting that damn ice around you frozen prick!" Raven was pissed. First Royce tries to fight them and now this delusional freak? What was next? A plague of locusts?

"Seriously dude, get the fuck out."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:39 pm