Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Suicune
Kaze
Min
7 posters

The CELESTIC Team

Anonymous

The CELESTIC Team - Page 12 Empty Re: The CELESTIC Team

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 10:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Basement | Celestic Town | Afternoon | (47)

Narron hit the stairs hard, and bounced off of one to land on the cold hard floor of the basement. He looked up to see operating tables and benches, blood on them all. What had happened here? What could have sent blood flying like this? Tsukiko? Is that what happened? That blood... is from Tsukiko.

"Because I enjoy it."

"You enjoy it? How can anyone enjoy this?"

Narron cried as he waved at the room, knowing that Sade remembered every inch of his bloody, sickly, torture chamber. Narron had seen horrible things, but nothing like this. Never like this.

Narron stood up off of the floor and ran to where he saw Shaka was, bound up by straps.

"Don't worry, Shaka, I'll get you out of here, and don't worry, Tsukiko and that Shuppet, they're safe... for now. They got out and are outside right now. Neither are in good shape of cpourse, but they might make it. They might make it out of this Arceusforsaken place, and away from Sade."

((OoC:Sorry about the short post))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Unfortunately, I must skip, I need Katia or Nival for me to decide what to do next. Just say she's still sobbing loudly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 12:50 pm

◊◊◊ | Celestic Town [Northern house; basement & Outside; northwestern area] | Late Noon | Shaka :: 46 Tsukiko :: 30 | ◊◊◊

~*~ Shaka ~*~

The sequence of events occurring in the floor above was of little concern to Shaka after his fellow captives had left. Isolation was the only thing left in that dreary basement, and Shaka was thinking only of recovery in its company. To try and let his electrical patches recharge somewhat and leave what remains of his injured legs to ease. And to calm down his violent emotions. It was unknown to all others that the raichu had been scared by his own unleashed emotions. To know he had gone emotionally berserk because of two people he barely knew. Maybe it was just a prey-to-prey empathy? Why did he care so much for that scared mouse and her ghostly friend? How can they be so terrified yet so brave and so unrestricted in their lives.... while the only thing preserving his sanity is a queer black cloak? 

And why does he so desperately miss them both now? 
    Shaka began to shudder, because he was scared. Why does he feel so alone? Was it companionship? It could not be possible;
    he thought he had all but removed that desire over two years ago.

So, for how long has he been waiting? Probably..... only a minute. He was a wild pokémon; how would he know what 'hours' 'minutes' and 'seconds' were? There was only moonlight, sunlight, breaths, and heartbeats. Tsukiko and Morpheus were more or less free now. As he emerged from his despair, the familiar voice of Narron penetrated his thoughts. At this realization he smiled, for Tsukiko and the ghost had actually brought him here. That plant is developing a serious knack for appearing at the most desperate of times. Shaka sniffed at the darkness of the dank basement. The cold pipe above him endlessly patted his head with frigid, slightly rank drops of water that permeated his fur and cloak. Nearby, the blood of Tsukiko ran freshly; a dull miasma that filled his head with thoughts of vengeance towards the wood gecko that taunted his retreating companions. 

His heart began to pace itself in the anticipation of freedom, as he could sense Narron's presence at top of the stairs. Sade was close by. 

As Narron appeared at his side, Shaka remained quite motionless. "Don't worry, Shaka. I'll get you out of here...." Heeding the voice, Shaka opened his weary yet keen eyes and raised his head up slightly. He listened to Narron's words, yet he felt himself become more and more tense. Their only way out was through Sade, and Shaka wanted to make sure that lizard never got back up. Nonetheless, he thanked his friend with a sharp grin. "Thanks for coming back. But we got a lizard to kill. So cut me loose." The presence of the ivysaur gave the raichu confidence. And the sudden presence of Sade caused Shaka's blood to flow with an eagerness to fight. He was not frightened. Only determined. Together, the both of them can kill Sade. They will both get their revenge, Narron for Zoke and himself for Tsukiko.

~*~ Tsukiko ~*~

For someone with a serious wound and a burdened mind, Tsukiko was still making good distance towards the northwestern building. As she hurried herself, Morpheus began to speak his mind. "Y-yes. I want to stay with you Tsuki.... You're not a monster. You're like my mom." His words pushed aside, leaving her only quiet with amazement. She felt him shudder as he continued. "I don't want to lose you, not ever. I don't want you to fade away like mom." 

Her eyes were completely foocused upon the building which was only just a few dozen feet away from her by now, and yet Tsukiko's emotions were completely focuseed upon Morpheus. As she listened to him she had slowed her pace. She allowed herself to smile bitterly. "....And I don't want to lose you either, Morpheus. I don't want to lose you, like I also lost my mom." 

When she had paused Tsukiko had also become slowly aware of another voice echoing in the empty Celestic breeze. She immediately turned to see a distant figure limping towards her. It was the pachirisu.... why was it still calling her 'mama?' Unnerved by the beckoning yet pitying the confused child, Tsukiko desperately considered her actions. What should she do? She could not wait around any longer to find medical supplies for her eye. Gulping her fear she gave a wave to the pachirisu. "Th-this way! Hurry!" It was all the encouragement she could give. Having given her words, Tsukiko quickly bridges the final dozen feet to the building's front door. She took one hesitant stop at the unhinged wooden maw's front stop, but remained determined enough to step inside. Her ears flicked about and her nose sniffled nervously, and were greeted by nothing more than the musty, open atmosphere of a lightly dappled lobby.

((OOC -- Please note that I will definitely be editing in Tsukiko's post. But I will have to get to it later today, and want to make sure I do not get harbinger'd.
    Apologies for the late edit.))

Last edited by Nival on Sun May 19, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inserted Tsukiko's highly needed post.)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue May 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Basement | Celestic Town | Afternoon | (38)

There you are…Are we ready to begin?"
    Knocking the hanging bulb that rests under its dusty lampshade, throwing bizarre shadows across the walls the Sceptile puts his high speed and durable body to good use and swings over the staircase, falling heavily to the solid concrete floor.
    His thick legs take the fall damage with so signs of discomfort. The body of a jungle predator is well-adapted to such jumps.
    The golden eyes seem to glow from within with a malevolent shine as the bulb dances on its cable, throwing distorted flashes of light over his form.
    Small burns speckle his face and the formerly pristine white coat has been torn in many places.
    Mouth agape to show its pink insides as he hisses fiercely. Sade’s tail of stiffened leaf-like scales splays wide in a threat display to make him seem fair larger than he really is.
    The long stiffened scales of his forearms seem to elongate under the bright glow of a coming Leaf Blade.
    He has his prey right where he wants them. These ones at least would not be permitted to escape.
    Sade keeps his large body directly in front of the wooden stairs, blocking off the only way out of this cramped dank room.
    The bloodied drill, carelessly tossed away after he has used it on the Pikachu, brushes against one clawed foot.
    The bright tools he had so lovingly laid out gleam in the flickering light and the Sceptile lunges forwards and grabs it, holding it like a surgical tool rather than a weapon as he takes a step backwards.
    And I sing to myself…what a wonderful world.” Sade croons under his breath as he raises his chosen tool and with hooked claw like fingers manages to depress the switch.
    The drill bit shimmering under its red coating of blood begins to whirr.
    There is a mad look in the self-proclaimed scientist’s eyes as he steps forwards, his frond-like tail lashing the ground with each step.
    No time for a proper examination of his little toys, this time he would destroy them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Celestic town/ afternoon
    (12)
    "....And I don't want to lose you either, Morpheus. I don't want to lose you, like I also lost my mom."

Morpheus felt so happy. He had someone who loved him again. Someone he could trust and love back. He smiles wide, and opens his eye. He didn't even care that the mean squirrel was called over. All that mattered to him was that it seemed like he wasn't going to be alone anymore!

He thinks how wonderful things would be now, but fear comes back to his heart once Tsukiko steps in front of another human structure. He quickly wiggles free of her grasp in order to keep from going inside it. Nothing but evil had ever met him when he entered a human structure, and now he didn't even want to be near one.

"U-uh, Tsuki! I-i'm Going to-to stay here..." He speaks, looking up at the structure. He didn't want to go very far from Tsukiko, but he didn't want to go inside another one of these cured places.

((bleh, srry for all the lame posts!!! >.< I finished this early cause i dun wanna get harbed :P))
    Garchomp
    Garchomp
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Garchomp Wed May 29, 2013 11:51 pm

The deep, gutteral sound drifted through the air like a sickness' early warning before slaughtering a whole population. As the beast slowly made her approach, the atmosphere of the ancient town became thick and heavy, a pair of glinting crimson eyes in the distance taking in the whole sight as she made her approach. "... GraaaaaaAAAAggggghhhhhhh... ..." The Harbinger's call was a siren's wail, her voice sore and hoarse from endless groaning. Massive taloned feet stalked forward slowly, nothing more than a slow crawl as she came closer and closer. "Grooooaaaaah... ... So ... So lonely ..." Coming into the harsh light of the dipping afternoon sun, the distinctive features of the infected began to show with more clarity. All three of her fins were shredded, offering no indication to gender like they normally would, her rotted skin crissed crossed from long ago scars of abuse.

Finally reaching the town, a choked sob escaped the dragon. Tears of tainted blood ran down her face and fell from her gums, devil's eyes bright with sorrow and regret from a life she could no longer remember clearly. Scaled lips pulled back as the Harbinger panted, foul scent of death on her breath coloring the winds as she looked over the town. "So ... desolate ... Never anyone around, no ..." The bitter pain of loneliness ran across her scaled skin, leaving chills through her dead body. "Why is everyone always ... gone? ..." Another sob ripped through her chest, the aching pain more than she could bear.

But another cry of sorrow broke through her clouded mind. Mama?

Suddenly disgusted, Garchomp turned on the balls of her feet towards the sound. Who dared to interfere with her mourning? And to have the guts to make it seem that they were the lonely one?! The sorrows built within the Garchomp suddenly exploded into a festering emnity, causing the Harbinger to show her vicious fangs in a snarl. A bone shattering bellow ripped through her as Garchomp tossed her head back, roaring to the heavens that would soon become hell. "You DARE mock me?! You don't know me! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!" Without hesitation Garchomp shot into the air, ripping across the town as she honed in on the one who wailed. "YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME! YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN!!" Finding the source was much too easy for her.

Slamming into the ground at the speed of a jet plane, Garchomp landed not far from a group of other Pokemon... but she paid them no attention. Snapping wrathful eyes to the electric type, the blackened blood that was her tears dripped freely with her open crying, but despite that she still roared again. Thrusting her head right at the waiting rat, it was no surprise when she shut up to a silence only the dead can manage. "You don't know my pain, YOU DON'T KNOW!" Flames lit her frightening canines to a blinding red as lava dripped from her lips with a building Fire Fang. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!!" Lunging forward, the Sinnoh native tried to flee with a scream of terror as Garchomp's jaws clamped down on the back side of it's pitiful body. Shrill rodent screams ripped through the air as Garchomp cleanly cut the bitch in half right above the waist, no blood flowing out as the intense heat instantly healed the wounds even as they were made.

No longer in the mood for chatting, Garchomp then brought up her two arms, the bloodied fins glowing and extending. Before her prey could even blink, the infected's body was sliced into several pieces with Garchomp's Duel Chop. Sneering bitterly at the corpse of the deceased, Garchomp knew it wasn't even fit for a meal. "Just because you know my name ... Doesn't mean you know my game ... ..." Her tone once again a broken whisper, the Harbinger turned away. Her rage calmed and the loneliness growing once more, Garchomp lumbered away.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:05 am

◊◊◊ | Celestic Town [Northern house; basement & Northwestern house; kitchen] | Late Noon | Shaka :: 46 Tsukiko :: 31 | ◊◊◊

~*~ Shaka ~*~
    ( Skipping Shaka this time around, since Discord is in the Safehouse. )

~*~ Tsukiko ~*~

As she stood there, Morpheus had begun to shake. When she realized that he wanted to be freed, she released him from her embrace. He remained by the door even as she took her first nervous steps inside. "U-uh, Tsuki! I-I'm going to-to stay here." 

She respected his desire with an uneasy smile. It was getting harder to think without her eye throbbing in pain. The numbing adrenaline would not last much longer; she had to calm down if she did not want to bleed to death. "It's alright, Morpheus. You can stay here." She gently said, but the tensity was visible on her face. She did not have much more time to waste. She needed to get inside right now and not spare another second. "Be safe. Hurry in only if you think it is safer." She said as she hurried inside the building. 

Multiple holes gaped through the ceiling, letting the light of day leak through and giving an eerie patchy lighting to the inner building. The first place she approached was the kitchen, which was accessed through an empty doorframe at the opposite side of the house's main lobby. The first thing she did upon entering the room was walk over to the ground-level cabinets. She had to restrain herself from running even though she was nervous.

The compartments were musty and worn; the house was in mediocre condition and it was obvious that some heavy water damage had been inflicted upon it. Nothing could be found in the cabinets, obviously -- previous wanderers have already ravaged the entire kitchen for any source of easy food and medical items. She cursed the natural process of fungal decomposition as she left one cabinet with a gaping hole to the outside world in it. But then she opened up the one that was resting below the kitchen sink, she saw something inside. It was of a tarnished white color which contrasted against the dreary black. She quickly shoved open the cabinet and reached for the shaded case. When she pulled it out and drew it into the light.... surely enough, she could identify the red cross marking upon its top. 

How exactly this medical kit was here was of no concern to her right now. The only thing she could think about was to mend her wound. The amount of things it contained was incredible. Inside, there was hand sanitizer; a folded sheet of clean white cloth; some bandages; a medical eye patch; and....

She focuses upon one particular item and halts her hand. Could she really be this fortunate? She takes it up in both of her hands, and then beholds the entire container. Typed across its titling label she could see the words Full Restore. Doubting the existence of the very thing she held, Tsukiko turned it gently onto its bottom to see the expiration date. One year from now. Turning it back upright she looked at the light green medicinal mixture swishing inside the transparent plastic. She took a moment just to stand there and stare down in awe at the miracle she held. Just how could this valuable kit simply be sitting here in this house, without anyone having taken it before? 

She was so engrossed within her awe that she did not notice the bellowing roar and squeaks of pain coming from outside. It would have agonized her to discover the pachirisu had died, but her own moment of silence muted anything else around her. Knowing she may possibly survive now, if only possibly.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Basement | Celestic Town | Afternoon | (39)

Fronded tail rattling menacingly the sceptile in his tattered white coat leaps forwards with a surprizing speed. His angular mouth is agape, showing its bright pink insides and curling tongue. He has shed his calm demeanor in much the same way as a Dratini sheds its skin and the approaching Grass Type is a terror released, fully prepared to inflict as much harm as he possibly can.
    The golden eyes, once so friendly, focus like a lazer beam with an incredible burst of killing intent. There is no mercy in his eyes, only a crazed semi-religeous fervor of battlelust.
    There is no anger in his gaze, nothing that limited his potential. Instead he simply drops the mask entirely, becoming a figure of green determinedly pursuing his single goal.
    Clawed fingers squeeze the trigger, the sharp green hooks actually cutting into the frail plastic as the old human tool whirrs into a shaky life. The Sceptile's face splits into a disturbingly magnanimous grin.
    Whatever happens he knows what he is going to do is going to be completely right...and he is going to enjoy it.
    He can feel his heart beat faster in his chest as an icy cold rush of adreniline pours into his body, invigorating his body.
    So exciting.
    So exciting!
    A bubbling of pleasure forms in his gut as the long blade-like plates of his forearms begin to shine again with energy.
    Cut, slice, sever, lacerate.
    Feeling the blood pour across his claws...
    And I think to myself...what a wonderful world..."
    From his calm intimidating gait of earlier the sudden burst of speed is unexpected, terrifying even. Sade means business and he lunges forwards with the spinning drill bit held out in front of him to pierce living flesh.
    Behind the sudden maina of movement his golden eyes show his mind is still as steady, still as calculating as ever.
    Strike first, strike fast and they cannot strike back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Celestic town/ afternoon
    (13)
    Morpheus watches Tsukiko go inside, then moves to hide in what shadows he can find. He didn't like being alone outside, but it beat being in a cursed place like a human building. He finds a nice shady spot, allowing his ghostly body to blend in naturally with the darkness. He watches the pachirisu with his one eye as it approaches the house.

"Grooooaaaaah... ... So ... So lonely ..."
    The haunting words drift to him from somewhere near the edge of town, and he hides deeper in the shadows he has found.

"Why is everyone always ... gone? ..."
    Now he can see the far off demon coming near. It's grotesque and rotting body seemingly mourning. It was a species he knew, and was frightened of. Morpheus presses his back against the wall, trying to get as far from it as he can.

He was so scared, he forgot about the pachirisu. He only remembered she was there as he watched, in horror, the harbinger tear her apart.

With a loud scream, Morpheus flees into the building to Tsukiko, tears streaming down his face. He's panicked and afraid, his body shaking violently with both his fear, and his terrified sobs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:54 am

◊◊◊ | Celestic Town [Northern house; basement & Outside; northwestern area] | Late Noon | Shaka :: 45 Tsukiko :: 32 | ◊◊◊

Tsukiko was startled out of her awe when she heard Morpheus cry loudly. She turned and looked quickly to see her friend hovering hastily through the front doors. He rushes to her. Morpheus's eyes were drowned with tears, and the tragic appearance rattled her. Was there something outside? Did someone die? 

"H-hey, it's okay Morpheus." She put the full restore down in the box as he approached, taking great care as she did so. "That thing outside scared you, didn't it? I... I heard it too." Even though she was completely distracted by what she had found.

She did not want to think something was chasing them. Not now. Not when she was already so close to avoiding one horrible death. Her ears perked up, trying to listen out for any signs of the beast. She even dared to step towards the front lobby, looking about carefully. There was nothing, and even the heavy footsteps it made were now gone. After a moment of silence, she calmed down and returned back to Morpheus and the medicine box. "It's okay, Morpheus. I think it's gone."

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:40 pm

((OOC:Sade is currently unable to do anything but attack so skip for now))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Celestic town/Late noon
    (14)
    Morpheus sinks down onto the floor, still crying and scared. He heard Tsukiko tell him that the creature was gone, but couldn't get himself to believe it. The death of the pachirisu still echoed in his mind, now paralyzing him. "I-it, th-the... Demon it-... I d-don't-..." Was all he could choke out between sobs. 

((Bleh, srry again >.< there isn't much i can do at the moment))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Basement | Celestic Town | Afternoon | (48)

Narron had no idea what was happening, he heard Sade sing again, then darkness as he blacked out from fear. He became conscious again and realized that somehow, while blacked out, he had been struck by a drill. He had only survived by instinct, as if he had been sleep walking, while unconscious somehow he had dodged the drill partially so that it only managed to give him a small cut on his arm, but it would still impede him. He was tired, injured, and was unsure if he could save Shaka, but he was definitely trying. Narron used a Leech Seed at Sade, hoping that maybe that might help him get some energy back. He then used his Vine Whip in the hopes that he could knock the Drill out of Sade's hand and knock him over, and shot Razor Leaves at he same time, hoping that if he succeeded in holding the Sceptile still with vines, the leaves could cut at him.

((OoC: Sorry about the crappy post, I just need to get used to posting again after waiting for a while before my internet was normal and chars reactivated, so I will hopefully be back to normal posting next time.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:58 pm

◊◊◊ | Celestic Town [Northern house; basement & Outside; northwestern area] | Late Noon | Shaka :: 46 Tsukiko :: 33 | ◊◊◊

~*~ Shaka ~*~

With just as much ambition as Narron had when he came downstairs, Sade rushed into the basement and made his wicked entrance. The conversation before the battle was brief, but Sade told them the reason for his experiments. The lizard identified himself as a dishonorable predator in Shaka's eyes. One who killed and maimed only for sport. Sade picked up the very weapon he used to scar Tsukiko, and directed it towards him and Narron. now he was trying to murder Narron. 

Narron had directed the attention of this first attack, saving Shaka from the whirring object's lunge. He was putting up a good starting fight, but he seemed too preoccupied to free him just yet. So Shaka remained quiet, oberving Sade's fighting style while waiting for his freedom. Right now, his survival depended on Narron and the rare chance that the ivysaur could free him. The excitement of fighting such a powerful opponent ushered the raichu's lust for battle. 

~*~ Tsukiko ~*~

She needed to take care of this wound. Morpheus was inconsolable right now, and if she died then he would suffer an even greater plight. So with bitter ambition she returns her attention to the medicine box beside her. And then, to the Full Restore. She directed the nozzle towards her eye, finding her lack of vision on that side of her head to be very discomforting. This was going to hurt like hell. 

And she was not disappointed when she pulled the trigger for the first time. The medicine left an intense burning sensation that consumed her whole inner eye. As the pain spread outwards, she hardly managed to stop a long squeak of pain. The pain was slow to subside, but quick in its intensity due to the fact that she was so distracted by the will to get this over with. Five seconds was just long enough for her to regain the best of her senses and direct the spray nozzle back at her empty eye socket. The next spray was not any worse than the last, since she knew how much it would hurt now. 

She continued this pattern of spraying until she had used up half of the potion's surprisingly small amount. Four sprays in total were enough for now; the rest of the Full Restore should probably be saved for later. But for now she just lay there on the floor with her back to the wall, trying to recover. The bleeding seems to have stopped up some with the medicine's help, but her head was throbbing with numbness to the point that she felt quite dizzy.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Basement | Celestic Town | Afternoon | (40)

Sade grits his hard beak and reverses direction as the Ivysaur's vines dart towards him.
    Releasing his grip on the drill he lets the power tool fall to the ground, a necessary sacrifice if he is to avoid being snared bu the tough lengths of vine and his speed limited.
    He can feel the seeds fall over him from the bulbous bloom on the other grass type's back, landing in the folds of his coat and digging roots down through the fabric into his skin.
    He doesn't have time to brush them away before they get fully rooted, already the Ivysaur is launching another attack, this time of sharp edged leaves.
    To avoid the barrage Sade ducks close to the floor and the majority of the razor leaves pass over him.
    Those that don't however tear and cut at the white fabric of his formerly pristine coat. With any more damage the garment would become completely useless!
    Sade's yellow eyes flash with irritation at the damage to the useful garment rather than the shallow stinging cuts in the flesh underneath. Through the time he had spent in this disease ridden world he had kept his coat not only intact but clean through every kill he had ever made.
    Now, with the first fair fight since he had been a Grovyle in front of him, Sade was distressed to find the precious garment torn.
    He made no vows to inflict pain on his opponents for it's loss; he had already made up his mind that they would suffer as much as possible but the Sceptile's cold mind was already weighing up the possibility of finding such a useful coat again.
    His frond-like tail fully splayed to add to his intimidating appearance the Sceptile hisses angrily, showing the bright insides of his mouth and, still crouched on all fours, leaps forwards towards the Ivysaur and takes a swipe at the Grass Type with bright green claws that seem to have somehow become extended by a white glow of False Swipe.
    Submit for testing!" He hisses malevolently.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:32 pm

(srry, but please skip me.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:43 am