Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t7003-join-the-battle-for-net-neutrality

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The CELESTIC Team

Drago
Ace
Ace

(ACE) The CELESTIC Team

Post by Drago on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:49 am

IMPORTANT: This team is being created with the explicit purpose of the involved characters dying. Do not attempt to find a way to get your characters out of this RP alive.

This team will be created in the name of roleplay practice and pure entertainment. No characters who enter this RP alive will emerge as such. 

The characters in this team will be based off characters from Shakespeare's play, Romeo and Juliet. The characters should be at least loosely based off one of the following:

Romeo
Juliet
Tybalt
Mercutio
Benvolio (He lives in Romeo and Juliet. Not so lucky here)
Paris

Romeo and Juliet may have some sort of connection, just as any friendships/rivalries between characters like Tybalt and Mercutio are free to happen as well. Plot can be further discussed below.

This team will take place in Celestic town. Now here's the twist. After the first few rounds of posting, a hired Harbinger will come and kill the first character (likely Tybalt or Mercutio). The characters will then have a cycle or two to react, before ANOTHER Harbinger comes to claim someone else. This will continue until only Romeo and Juliet are left alive, after which the final Harbinger will kill them both.

Note: The Harbinger fee for the contracts related to this team has been waived. I will work with Alhoon to further arrange the contracts

And for the record, the Harbingers DO like to play with their food. Be forewarned <3
Zapdos
Legendary
Legendary

Re: (ACE) The CELESTIC Team

Post by Zapdos on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:51 am

Can I try for Juliet?
Drago
Ace
Ace

Post by Drago on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:54 am

C'mon. Juliet wasn't THAT sexy
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:55 am

I think I can fit for Mercutio.
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 Mercutio
 Text Color- #3B3178
Item- None
Gender-  Male
Age- Adult
Species- #190, Long Tail Pokemon
Height-  2′07″
Weight- 25.4 lbs.
Pokédex Entry- Aipom's tail ends in a hand-like appendage that can be cleverly manipulated. However, because the Pokémon uses its tail so much, its real hands have become rather clumsy.
Level- 47
Ability- Run Away
Nature- Jolly
Characteristic- Alert to Sounds
Moves-
- Agility
- Double Hit
- Nasty Plot
- Last Resort
 History- He is a close friend to Romeo and Benvolio
Appearance- Aipom is a monkey-like Pokémon with a three-fingered hand at the end of its tail. Its fur is purple, while the skin of its face, inner ears, belly, feet, and the tip of its tail is beige. On its face are a usually cheeky smile and round, blue eyes. Supplemented by its round ears, Aipom's head is disproportionately large compared to its body. Atop its head is a cowlick that is longer on females than males. Unlike its feet, Aipom's arms are simple, purple stubs.
Personality- Though often fun-loving and witty, Mercutio's sense of humor can at times be facetious or even coarse, much to his friends' annoyance. Moreover, he is moody and given to sudden outbursts of temper.
User Notes- 
- loved a girl named Rosaline, but has stronger love for Juliet. Thus he falls out of love with Rosaline.
- his close friendship to romeo may lead in into trouble with some situations.

Last edited by Requiem on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Zapdos
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Zapdos on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:57 am

I WANT TO BREAK HER AND HAVE HER SO FUCKED UP AHAHAHAHA

also so brain tired that i cant think of a character right now but i now i want her and i want to fuck this character up so bad before she dies lmao if shes one of the last two to die shell probably throw herself at the harb and kll erself by harb
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:07 am

well she did kill herself (with dagger) after romeo lays dead at her feet. In this case that dagger would be the harb present at the time.
Cofagrigus

Post by Cofagrigus on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:17 am

Cofagrigus will come. Cofa will feed in fog.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mew
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Mew on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:48 pm

Just a note to Drago, you need to push this team, and get it filled. I've talked with the Harbingers, and some things of importance may happen here.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:27 am

I'm totally in for Paris *evil laugh*

Just need some details on what species Romeo and Juliet are going to be then I can get started on the profile.
Mew
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Mew on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Team is approved to be made. Post your characters, and Victini can create the sheet for it~

Maintainence/Coding Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:57 pm

When I get my pc back going with net connection i'll work more on what I have. still want to see this team fly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 6:20 pm