Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Suicune
Kaze
Min
7 posters

The CELESTIC Team

Anonymous

The CELESTIC Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The CELESTIC Team

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:01 pm

(OOC: Please skip my turn, just say that Annabeth is looking for a way out of that cave)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Celestic Town||Morning

They where trapped. Once they got into the cave it had been sealed off with a huge chunk of ice. They where all now trapped inside the cave, and possibly with something unpleasant. "Dammit! Can we find another place to stay please, Percy? It's way too cold for me here." Annabeth said, obviously cold cause he was as well, though her being a grass type she must be worse off.
    "I wish we could Annabeth, but we seemed to be trapped in here." Percy said as he tapped the huge chunk of ice with on if his ands. It seemed to be really thick, and it would take some time to brake it, but there was an odd sense of being watched, and it was really getting.

"Annabeth, thinking of ways out if your thing, so lets see if I can't keep the cold out while you think of a way out of this." Percy said as he stepped away from the ice and held out his hands. "You may want to get close to Narron." He added. Percy closed his eyes and within moments a Protect had formed itself around the group.
    The plan seemed to work a little. The place was no longer as cold as it was, though you could still feel it. He hoped Annabeth would hurry, cause he couldn't keep this thing up forever.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:06 am

Celestic Town| |Morning (7)

"Annabeth, thinking of ways out if your thing, so lets see if I can't keep the cold out while you think of a way out of this. You may want to get close to Narron."

Narron soon felt the effects of Percy's Protect, reducing the cold that surrounded them in this small cave in which they were trapped. Annabeth continued to hunt for any way they could escape, which made Narron feel bad. Percy was using his Protect, Annabeth was hunting for an exit, and Narron was doing nothing.

"Guys, is there anything I can do? I can't help with Protect, and I can help find a exit, but is there anything I can do other than exit hunting?"

Narron looked around for something to do, hoping to find anything that was not pure rock, or an ice wall, when he saw a large dark tunnel, which had been hidden by the shadows, sitting within the wall. The shadows and darkness had made it look as if it was not there, but Narron had the eerie feeling something was watching them, and felt a cool breeze coming from the direction of the hidden cave.

"Guys, can you feel a cold breeze, it's coming from over there. It looks like the shadows don't go against the rock, but bend into it, as if, there's no wall there. I think it may be a hidden cave. I would never have known about it if there wasn't a cool breeze."

Narron stepped in to the tunnel, his steps echoing through the cave they were in. Something was down there, Narron was sure, but what? There was some spooky feeling, as if Narron was being watched, which he was sure the others felt too. The darkness only grew stronger as Narron continued through the cave.

"I can't see a thing down here, I can barely see my way back to you. Hang on, I'll be there in a second, it's too dark down here."

((OoC: Sorry about such a long post, I wanted to get the tunnel in there, as it seemed in our posts that it was a small room, with no tunnels, so I wanted to get the tunnel where Zerative is, so I made it seem as if the tunnel was almost impossible, giving us a reason not to notice it till now.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Celestic Town | Morning [5]

"WhY mE?" Kopisti asked, Ghenti formed so many words, yet none had came out. Before she could let her actual response come through her mouth, the Flareon was already wiggling his way out of the tunnel, grunting, "LeAd ThE wAy." The Glaceon nodded, padding her way quickly to the cave, glancing behind her to see if her mate were to follow along.

She nodded her head at the cave, "CaN't BrEaK. BuRn It AlL." Ghenti commented, it was hard keeping her conscious focused, she was really hungry, and eating a couple of Grass Types were always her favorite.

In the back of her mind, she tried to remember how the two even met. It was a long story, but the Glaceon just knew they were undead when they met, and still are.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Celestic Town| |Morning

"CaN't BrEaK. BuRn It AlL." Kopisti looked at the cave. He silently clicked his tongue, trying to think how much firepower to unleash onto the area. The Flareon didn't want to use up all his energy in one blast, but it was hard to concentrate with an infected mind too. He snarled, flames crackling from his mouth.

Without further due, he launched an overheat at not only the cave but the surrounding area. Now if the living tried to run out... They would receive damage from the fire. The thrill of the crackling flames and radiating heat made Kopisti ecstatic with happiness. "IgNe NaTuRa ReNoVaTuR iNtEgRa!" Through fire, nature is reborn whole. The words were the Flareon's favourite, he loved saying the phrase. It made him feel more energized, with more of a reason to burn things.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:07 am

Celestic Team/Morning(5)

Zerative could sense that they were aware of his presence yet they didn't know where he was. It seemed amusing that this triviality of hidding from them was a mere game to provide himself as a near omnipotent being. But suddenly...something went wrong.

A blast of heat shattered the ice, it didn't collapse but it made very weak and easy to break appart to open it again. Zerative growled...he knew who it was...It was that orange being of flames...that Flareon... Zerative shall freeze it and break it in pieces if the fool attempts to even touch his beloved Nora.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:15 am

Celestic Town||Morning

Percy held up the protect while Annabeth tried to find an exit, but it was taking her longer then he would have liked. He was already starting to feel tired from keeping it up, but he held his stance and tried not to think of it.
    He could feel sweet running down the side of his face, but then he heard some strange voices on the other side of the ice. He couldn't make it out exactly, but he made out what sounded like 'burn.' And his eyes widened as the ice melted and they where surrounded by flames. If he hadn't had his protect up, they would have all been roasted alive, and that wasn't really pleasant.

Once the fire stopped he fell to the ground, his protect completely gone now as he looked back to see what had just attacked them to see what looked like a pare of eeveelutions. One was a Glaceon, the other a Flareon, so the fire attack had to have come from the Flareon.
    The surrounding area was covered in flames that if they tried to make a run for it they would surly get burned, but what other choice did they have, stay and get eaten, or flee with nothing but some burns that can be healed up later. But ether way, they would still have to get past the eeveelutions first, and that was easier said then done.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Celestic Town | Morning [6]

Kopisti was silent at first, Ghenti thought she had heard a click from his tongue, but took it that it was her imagination. In all honesty, she found it strange how the Flareon didn't scold her like he would usually do; 'No ShIt DuMbAsS', 'ObViOuSlY!', etc, etc.
    Her thoughts were broken when Kopisti finally let out his battle roar, "IgNe NaTuRa ReNoVaTuR iNtEgRa!" Ghenti felt her head being taken over by hunger and surprise, her prey that was once behind a safe Protect, now unable to flee. The Glaceon gave a sly grin, but said nothing, lashing her tail in satisfaction.

The Eeveelution got up a Mirror Move in case any special type moves were to come flying at her, a good thing to reflect it off back at the bastards. Then immediately had her Ice Fang, as the name suggests, sharp icicles formed around her canine teeth, though it would take a while for it to be sharp enough to give a death blow.

The only negative to her plan, was that she was vulnerable to physical attacks, for she is taking quite a while to get her moves set up in place.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:56 pm

[OOC: Writer's block. Please skip.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:36 am

Celestic Team/Morning(6)

The Glalie was starting to get desperate, the heat that the Flareon was making was starting to be harmful for the Ice that surrounded his beloved Nora. He tried to use his IceBeam to keep her frozen, it would proove useful although he wouldn't be able to keep it like this for long...he needed to step out and face those insolent monsters!

Roaring Zerative floated out, he charged a Blizzard and unleashed it uppon the entrance of his secret tunnel. That way the fire would be weaker and unable the ice type being to float outside without great harm. His purple eyes riddled with veins laid uppon the beings in his terretory...in his lair...in His Nora's resting place. LEAVE NORA ALONE! he roared as he unleashed a Blizzard, not to harm, more of an intimidation tactic. He wanted these intruders to get away. Away from his Nora.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:26 pm

((OoC: Skip me please, I can't think of how to post with Percy and Annabeth just up and poofed, in the safehouse and inactive. Just not sure how I should post that, so please skip me, I can't even think of anything to write current;y.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:52 pm

[Skip me, I was stalling for Lute...]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:01 pm

(OCC: Well what can I say? Zerative intimidated...and I can't really do a thing untill someone notices a large white face with ice spikes and 2 horns...Skip me please.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Celestic Team/Morning(6)

((OoC:Alright, I'll give it a go, and hopefully this works out))

Narron noticed the flames, and suddenly, the ice wall began melting. A large, intimidating white face appeared from behind them, which frightened Narron. Looking around, he could not find Percy or Annabeth.

"Percy, Annabeth, where are you?"

A Flareon stood next to a Glaceon on the outside of the cave. Both were clearly infected, and were most likely wanting to eat the two of them, as many infected wanted to. Thinking quickly, Narron sent out multiple Razor Leaves at each of the creatures, and began running through the burning flames. The small flames licked at his feet, and burnt him slightly, but Narron was focused too much on escaping and helping his friends once he found them that he didn't feel anything.

Narron turned back once more, and was not able to see the Pokémon from the cave. looking around for Annabeth and Percy, he sent out as much poisonous powder as he could towards the two Eeveelutions. If he could poison them, they may be hurt enough to be slowed down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:08 pm

[Ooc: Sorry, I have no time to post at the moment OTL Skip. I'll post something next turn, promise]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Celestic Town/Morning(7)

Zerative growled loudly as he started to charge another attack. He blew out another weak Blizard to intimidate those beings away from his Nora's resting place. They were damaging her and he couldn't allow such a thing.

He specifically growled at the Glaceon and charged an Ice Beam towards her, even if she dodged he kept shooting and trying to aim her outside. Away from his Nora...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:44 pm

Celestic Team/Morning(7)

Ice Beams blasted around, many of them heading towards the Undead Glaceon. Some of the ice Beams shot past and nearly hit Narron, but he was lucky and escaped all of them. They had cleared slight paths through the grass, putting out fires, leaving burned grass in their path, but no flames.

Narron followed this grass, and continued narrowly dodging Ice Beam after Ice Beam. Turning, Narron noticed that the Ice Beams were coming from the caves where he, Annabeth and Percy had been. Something had been in there all along, the face Narron had been frightened by was not his imagination, or his conscience warning him to run now, it was an Intimidation.

Narron was slightly glad that the Creature, which Narron realized was a Glalie, was not attacking him so much as the other undead Pokémon.

"Annabeth, Percy!!!???"

Narron called out, not caring for the dangers of being loud in a world as ravaged and dangerous as this. All that Narron cared about was finding his friends. He was terrified not for himself, but for them. He did not wish any harm on them, and hoped he would be able to find them soon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Celestic Town/Morning(8)

He calmed down his attacks and tried to see through the snow and ice he had created...there was steal some heat inside of the cavern though, but it seems that everyone was gone. Zerative smirked. He was pleased that they showed what they truelly were...

Cowards...He floated to the back of the cave and rested close to Nora.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Celestic Town || Morning | 1

The loan Raichu moves swiftly through the blizzard, using Magnet Rise to stay above the suddenly frozen terrain. He thought he saw a town in here, but it was lost within the violent storm.

The raichu guesses that he has already passed into the town, but he is having trouble finding anywhere to take cover. He winds his tail around the middle of his cloak, trying to keep in some of his heat.

Suddenly, over the winds, he caught something. An intense fiery glow pierced the blinding environment randomly towards the left. Although he would not normally go towards something strange, he does not appear to have much of a choice here. He quickly flies down a long flight of steps, eventually passing a small shrine as he goes towards the place he saw the lighting at.

As he makes his way towards the dying source, a melted cave opening unveils before him. Scorch marks singe the white-specked grass outside it, but there is nobody in sight. Then, he hears someone shouting. It is indeterminate at first, but as he carefully nears the frozen entrance he sees something dashing out of it. A Bulbasaur is darting out of the cave mouth, with a succession of Ice Beams bolting past it. It does not look infected, but it is the only thing he can see in this storm. Better anyone than nothing, he decides.

He stays afloat, now wanting to come close to the Pokémon cautious of it being dangerous. It would be very odd to just go up to someone in this storm, so he comes up with a quick idea. Unfurling his long tail, he stores a strong thunderbolt in it to light it up. It cuts through the obscuring white, definitely bright enough for the Bulbasaur to notice it and follow him if it wants. Coming just within the view of the stranger, he calls out in his hardy, warning voice. He waves one of his hands to further get its attention.

“Bulbasaur, come with me if you want to live!” He then turns and slowly drifts off, his powerful light illuminating even through the bluster.

In between the raging white, he thought he could see the red top of a building--a Pokémon Center? Although he questions whether the grass-type will follow him or not, he still tries to direct it towards the place he saw.

He drifts through the storm, moving steadily towards the structure. The building seemed to be rather high, so it must be back up the stairs. Flying up to the top of the staircase that revealed itself, his tail-light still easily visible, he waits for the bulb pokémon to catch up. He even lands on his fours, so as to not startle it if and when it approaches. In case the person is within earshot, he shouts out again to it.

"There is a Pokémon Center just ahead!"

(OOC~Sorry if the post is a bit long. >_<)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:08 pm

(OCC: Skip me please. I can't do much with a head obsessed with a frozen human.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Celestic Town || Morning | 2

The electric mouse stands at the top of the stairs, idling time so the Bulbasaur can follow. Apparently, it did no such thing--he does not see it anywhere within the white daze, even after waiting for a whole minute. This weather is becoming too bothersome even for him, even for someone familiarized with the climate of Snowpoint Mountain. So he leaves, rising into a hover. Seeing no use in keeping his tail lit, he dissipates its energy, letting it dim out. He goes around the side of the large building as it comes within his sight. To the right he goes, making his way towards the chosen side in hopes of finding the main entrance. It is indeed the correct way, as he sees the Human-sized doorway show up. But he bares his semi-sharp teeth in frustration at the massive entrance’s state.

Its entirety, including even its crevices, is shelled over with a thick ice. Not only that, but the glass looks to be rather thick--possibly even impact-resistant. Considering his options, he can think of only one compromise: He has to Dynamicpunch his way through. He maintains his hover and balances his weight out. He clenches his right hand tightly. While he focuses upon his right hand and draws it back, static electricity crackles on his knuckles. Crackles turn into snaps, as the attack is prepared after a moment of concentration. It’s going to have to be very strong, if he is going to break through both hard obstacles in one blow.

“Knock knock!”

Floating right at the center of the door, he aims straight at the place where the glass portal would normally open up. The fist flies strong, swinging within a cushion of sparking, aural energy. It impacts the door with a rumbling thud, leaving a sunken crack in it. In a small, thunderous boom, the barrier begins to shake violently. He backs far away, folding his ears to the
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] side and flipping his cloak over his face to protect from any stray shards. A massive explosion erupts upon the door. In the blast, the shrapnel flies inwards into the building, propelled by a burst of sheer directional power.

With the sighs of long-drawn breaths and a quick check of his undamaged right fist, he pulls down the cloak and admires his work: The snow upon the ground has been blown away in a grassy semicircle before the scene. Where the door once stood is only the ice-jagged frame, the edges rough with stubborn chunks of ice that survived the explosion.

He sees a Chansey stumble towards him from the darkness inside, with violently glowing eyes, a rotten body, and tainted purple fur. Shaka chortles between his breaths. “It’s actually sort of cute-looking.” He floats lazily upwards, long before the plodding puffball reaches him. To the top of the Pokémon Center he goes, checking warily for Undead before sitting down upon an icy perch on its sloped roof. The egg pokémon still snarls below--he keeps aware of it, but he needs a quick breath before he slices it apart. It took a lot out of him to land that punch, since he needed so much power just to power through the incredibly tough blockage. The mouse still keeps his senses perked for any undead, though--that noise will probably draw in the few ones stubborn enough to travel through this blizzard.

((OOC~ e_e Man, that situation took a lot of detailing.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:09 am

Celestic Town/Morning(9)

A loud explosion was heard comming from up in the surface, Zerative quickly looked at Nora worried, but saw that she was still suspended in the pure crystaline ice. I'm sorry my dear...these fools never know how to respect others. I shall teach them some manners. Kissing his ice princess's cold containment he floats out and blows out his own Blizzard to dissipate the pressistant ongoing raging winds.

He looked around and noticed footprints, eventually from someone new...he started to follow them, heading towards the Pokemon Center, he noticed two Pokemon...A Chansey and a Raichu. Eventually it seems that the Chansey would be too dumb and too slow to blow out the door, so it only had to be the Raichu. He floated towards the Chansey and used his IceFang to sink his jaws in it, and freeze the Chansey solid. The skin turned pale and filled with frostbites in few seconds as the movements became stiff and stopped all together, the skin seemed to harden as the eyes would loose their glow and color, the blood pouring from the bite turned into ice.

If this didn't attracted the Raichu's attention, Zerative made more pressure on his jaws and the Chansey started to crack and break appart shattering like an ice statue. This would certainly awake the Raichu...and if he had noticed Zerative's demonstration of his power...even better...At least the Raichu will now be aware of what it is to come.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Celestic Town || Morning | 3

I have taken enough of a breath, Shaka considers, giving a random yawn and savoring the wonderfully cold air. Just as he starts to hover, he notices that the blizzard is lightening. The obscurity of the weather diminishes dramatically, clearing up enough for him to see all the way to the distant staircase he traveled up from. Usually weather doesn’t clear up this fast, unless--His eyes identify something coming from far off towards the cave. Its large, white silhouette emerges from the snowy wind, and it looks to be tracking the prints made by the Bulbasaur. It begins to make him cautious, as its body is amok with clusters of massive icicles, a sign that something is severely wrong with it. While he drifts back towards the roof's pinnacle, he catches the attention of the stupid Chansey. It snarls again, but that is not the worst part: The ice creature, now discernible as a Glalie, has gotten up the stairs quickly. It now stares back at him.

In a shock of fear he sees that its eyes are corrupted with thick veins, and its irises are focused upon him. But then it seemingly dismisses him, instead moving straight for the Chansey. It causes him to jump into the air, into full levitation to avoid any possible attack. The ice beast’s jaws clamp firmly into the undead Pokémon’s side, its Ice Fang paling the skin and causing ice to shell upon its fragile flesh. Within seconds the undead stops wriggling, and the Glalie shifts its dead stare towards him without even moving. In an obvious demonstration of its power, it clenches its jaws tighter, making the corpse crack feebly like a frozen egg.

This is bad! In an unconscious scan of his thoughts, he recalls the warnings of his parents about these beings. They can control ice like no other Ice-type, and are merciless to anything they deem enemy or prey.

With a mild but comprehending attitude, Shaka hisses. "Shit."

As the Glailie is kept busy with its embedded fangs, Shaka flits down into the dark Pokemon Center in one flowing movement.

Within the darkness of the lobby, his Weavile-inherited eyes adapting quickly to the darkened area, he looks around for a hideaway. There, in the left side of the room, he spots a set of stairs leading up to the second floor. With silent haste he moves up them, making sure he moves fast to avoid his pursuer’s sight. Upon reaching the level, he immediately gets to searching for sanctuary. After a quick scan from his position he spots to his far right, between two tall potted plants, an open ventilation shaft. He takes no time in rushing towards it, easily entering it due to his small, skinny form. Hopefully, he can lose the attention of the infected Glalie by slipping through this place.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Celestic Town/Morning(10)

The Raichu had seen him, saying prophanities as he attempted to run away, Zerative couldn't help but smirk at his attempts of his escape, Zerative followed him by simply floating and not care for anything else around him.

You better run you little twerp...I am going to kill you. he growled as he went upstairs, the Raichu, unfortuantelly went inside a shaft which Zerative couldn't, but that didn't met anything.

Hidding like a digglet in a hole in the dirt or a Grimmer in a pack of sludge won't aid your escape. Soon you shall be stuck in the cold hands of DEATH! as his threaten finished he unleashed an Ice Beam from inbetween his horns inside the ventilation system, the walls of it started to turn into Ice as if reality was changing into a world of ice. One could tell that touching it ment be trapped in the Ice for all ever.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:57 am

Celestic Town || Morning | 4

As Shaka flies deeper into the vent, he hears the heartless, taunting voice of the Glalie. He did not try to heed its words, though. Any taunt would definitely mean something bad was coming. It might be trying to freeze the vents over! As if in confirmation, the crackle of a vent-freezing ice attack comes sounding after him. The cold torrent pursues him swiftly, but his agility keeps him ahead of it as he moves through the shafts as quickly as possible. His electrified cheeks provide enough light to help him see where he is going.

Deep into the network has he gone in such a brief time, as he tries to follow a rough judgement of the building's ventilation systems. Eventually he rises up, going into a vertical shaft. At the top, he can see a fan-covered opening. That space in between the blades is just enough for him to get through!

The electric mouse flies right through the space, emerging into a massive, lightless room. The ice shells over in the ventilation, making it too thick for anything to come through. He lets his electrified cheek patches turn to a dead glow, preventing them from crackling and giving away his position. It is just enough to provide a dim illumination for his eyes. As he looks about the massive room, he sees no way into the place except through a firmly closed attic door. No undead hide here, and there is no undead scent. A light wind wafts through an odd-looking vent in the far side of the planked, sloped ceiling.

He makes no noise. He even dies his weak light out. Any sound, any evidence could and will alert the Glalie to his location. If that thing tries to get up here, Shaka has yet to use up all of his strength. So he simply waits and hopes that it just acts satisfied with its actions. This thing is intelligent, and there is nothing worse than an intelligent Undead.

He keeps in his levitation, his senses fully readied and his mind prepared to make a plan in a mere moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:54 am