Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Krookodile
renegade
SkeletonCupcake
Storm
Fox
Abysswalker
Catalyst
Min
12 posters

The CHERRYGROVE Team

Anonymous

The CHERRYGROVE Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The CHERRYGROVE Team

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:04 pm

(Ooc: I'd like to skip my turn this time, lets just say Salazar got knocked out when he fell into the building tails mentioned, and has a bloody nose.)
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cherrygrove City | Evening (3)

As an earthquake shook the ground, Sorrow and the Pokemon he landed on was dashed into the ruined building. The Pikachu landed hard in the rubble, but he recovered quickly. Rubbing his head, he noticed the unconscious pokemon behind him.
    Oh no! Sorrow thought, bounding to the Zoroarks' side to make sure he was okay. He saw blood on his snout, and his eyes were shut tightly.
    Is he okay?...
    The Pikachu sniffed at him and listened for a heartbeat. He definitely was alive still, and that was enough for him. His heart started to beat frantically with anxiety as he saw that the Jolteon had fled.
    What if they think I did this?...and the Charizard...I hope they're not angry...wait, where's my light ball? His ears perked as he saw the small bag not far from them. He dashed over and grabbed it, bringing it back. He glanced at the opening in the building, leery of the others. He emptied his bag of berries and put them at the snout of the unconscious pokemon before leaping up and retreating into the rusted rafters above them.
    Sorrow huddled as close as he could against the dark beams as he watched all the pokemon outside carefully, his cheeks crackling with small electric charges.

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Cherrygrove Town, Evening

The calm evening breeze ruffled Scourges pelt and made his collar of fangs rattle. He was standing at the edge of a large city, its houses towering over him, much like the homes of the city where he and his clan had once lived. He had been drawn here by the familiar sounds of battle, the Earthquake he had felt earlier must have also been apart of the fight. No emotion flashed across the Umbreons face, not even a smirk. If he was to encounter anyone, who's side would he be on? The infected that was surly attacking, or the survivors he was sure to be here, he did not care.

The undead Umbreon began to enter the city, and it was within moments when he spotted what he was looking for. There looked to be perhaps five survivors and one undead, though it looked as though they where having there paws full with it. The undead they apeared to be fighting was that of his electric evolution, a Jolteon. He clenched his teeth, wondering who's fangs would be joining the many others that where wraped around his neck.

Just when Scourge was about to join in the fight the pothetic Jolteon fled, but it was only natural since it was indeed out numbered. He could feel the spark of electricity as it sped past him and out of the city. The Umbreon didn't flinch as he looked at the weak pokemon flee. "Worthless weakling." He spat, before turning back to the ones still standing in front of him. His rings began to glow a faint purple as he looked at them, these pokemon that outnumbered him, though he didn't even bother to flinch as he staired them down. Though it didn't matter to him, he wasn't going to attack them, not yet anyway.

((ooc:Greetings everyone of the Cherrygrove Team. I will be posting on this team for awhile before being on my way, so treat me well if you can.))

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Cherrygrove City | Evening [7]

"CASHLIN!" The Krokorok screeched, limping towards her, though his wounds stung him by a lot, he made his way toward the Liepard, not really give a flippin' shit. The Sand Croc kneeled next to Cashlin, scared on what to do, and what would happen later, he glanced around, noticing Acelin, "...What do we do?" He said, barely a whisper, Jose had to admit, he felt scared that Acelin might beat him up, blame it all on him, but then again, it was the Krokorok's fault.

He glanced at everyone, he didn't cry, but fear and anxiousness in his eyes obviously told that he was worried. Jose gave Cashlin a hug, well tried, he tried to avoid getting himself and her more hurt than they were, "I'm sorry, Lo siento." He mumbled to her, continued to repeat the same thing over and over.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Cherrygrove City| |Evening

Everything was blurry for Cashlin. The skies, the trees, the land, and even Jose who was limping towards her. "CASHLIN!" he had called, and she wanted to respond but instead she fell to the ground-- legs buckling, too weak to support her body. Tears trailed down her face as she felt pure agony from the Jolteon's bite. It felt like it was burning, through her flesh and veins and straight down to her bones. Was she going to become infected?

Acelin however, was now slowly getting up, body stricken with fear as he saw Cashlin lay there. The Luxray noticed the Krokorok face him, asking; "...What do we do?" Acelin snarled. "HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!" he roared. "This is your fault! It's going to be your fault she's going to die! It's. All. Your. Fault!" he was bristling like crazy.

Cashlin felt warm, scaly arms hug her. "Jo....Se?" she croaked. "I'm sorry, Lo siento." he had murmured, and the Liepard had to respond. "Esta bien, te perdona. No es tu culpa." she struggled to speak correctly. Instead, she decided to speak in the more comfortable language she had learned. "J'aime tu, Jose. Je veux que tu est contente." French was easier for her, she had picked it up in her gang since half the members spoke it. She wasn't an expert, but she knew phrases. She just hoped she got it right this time.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:03 pm

| Cherrygrove Town // Evening |

Rea sped to the building Salazar flew into to.

"Salazar! Mi amigo! Estas bien?!" Rea flew into the building, but not before the Pikachu hid in the darkness. She walked up to Salazar's body; her being a lot smaller than him. She glanced around the ruined house to find nothing. She looked slightly horrified as she saw the blood leaking from his nose. It was then she noticed the pile of berries at his nose. She murmured to herself. "Now who could have done that...?" she glanced around, and was just about to look up when she heard crackling in the beams of the building, when she heard a cry.

"CASHLIN!"

What in the world could that have been?! She peaked outside the building to see everyone huddled around something. Maybe Cashlin just got batted around a little bit.... Nothing her bag of Oran and Pecha berries couldn't handle. She smiled at this. She looked back to the knocked out Zoroark and decided to sit with him. She waited for him to wake up. As she sat, she pondered why those berries appeared there, but didn't happen to look up to see the Pikachu. She proceeded to take a cloth out of her bag and to wipe off some of the blood on Salazar's face, humming a song softly. It was a very soft tune; a very bouncy and happy, but yet a little bit sad at the same time. She began to whisper some of the words as she tried to get the blood off.
    ♪If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky; you can hide underneath me and come out a night....♪
    She got nearly all the blood off. She remembered the words as if it were ingrained in her mind. It was the song her scientist friend had sung for her when she was a Charmander.
    ♪When I turn jet black, and you show off your light; I live to let you shine.... I live to let you shine....♪
    She continued to hum her song, putting down some more Oran Berries for Salazar. To be honest, Salazar had been a a little brother to her. She always wanted the best for him like a big sister would.... She finished, then sat in waiting for him to wake up. In the waiting process, she looked over the wall of the building to see them still huddled. She couldn't see a thing. "Oh.... I wonder what's going on.... But.... I don't want to cause anymore trouble...." she looked to Salazar, then to the group.... This was too hard of a decision to make.... She looked at Salazar, then came up with an idea. She sat down next to him to try to wake him up. She shook him, hoping that if he woke up soon enough that they can go check out what's going on right now.

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 pm

(OOC-My first post with Gluttony and I have no clue what to do...s I'll take a pass, till i have more of an idea as to whats going on)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Cherry Grove Town| Evening

Salazar laid there unconcious for a bit, his mind reeling as memories flashed before his eyes, there he was as a young Zorura, playing with Rea as Proffesor sat there and gazed at the sky, his vision flashed again, and there he was with his trainer, eating breakfast in the morning preparing for the Carnival later that night, this rushing feeling of nostalgia, of euphoria it was amazing it was beautiful, as his vision flashed a brilliant white again, there he was in front of a crowd of hundreds of people, using his illusions mixed with real stunts to create amazing feets for them to witness. The cheering, the clapping, the smiles of the young children dumbfounded by what they had saw, it was so much to him to bring joy to those people.

As he laid there, with memories flashing through his head something jerked him, Salazar threw his eyes open as he woke up to Rea shaking him like mad, Gah! I'm awake, I'm awake let go of me your pulling hairs! As he jerked back a bit, his nose began to bleed some more and the berries rolled off of his chest. Salazar gripped his head, where he had slammed it against the dry-wall, and silently cursed to himself, before eating some of the berries and handing the last 3 to Rea, he then stood up shakily and and cricked his neck. He then nodded at Rea and slouched against the wall. .....well this day has sure been an interesting one...... It's nice to see you again, have you seen Proffesor?. Salazar sighed as he thought back about the Carnival, and his trainer.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:50 am

Cherrygrove City | Evening (4)

"Gah! I'm awake, I'm awake let go of me your pulling hairs!" He heard the Zoroark cry out as he was jolted awake by the Charizard. Sorrow couldn't help but let a soft chuckle escape his mouth before covering it up with his tiny paws with a small gasp.
    Did they hear me?...
    He was relieved when the large maned creature continued and began to lean against one of the walls, talking to the Charizard.
    They must know each other...how odd.
    They seemed nice enough, but he wasn't about to let his guard down. The crackling had ceased, as he was more curious than cautious at this point. He remained up in the rafters, content with watching these Pokemon from a distance.

Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:22 pm

A low growl escaped Scourges throat as he watched these pokemon in front of him. It was to late to save there so called friend, she had already been bitten, so she was going to die only to come back whether they liked it or not. But even so, they cared for it, like it was a new born kit. They didn't even seem to notice Scourge at all, so he just began to walk toward them. He didn't take to kindly to being ignored, and these pokemon didn't even seem to acknowledge that he even showed up, this frustrated the Umbreon.

The only pokemon he knew out of the three was the Luxray, the other two where unknown to him, possibly from a region he didn't know of yet. He stopped a few feet away from the group, sitting down as they cried over someone who was as good as dead. Scourge didn't have any friends, only followers. But the smell of blood started to rile him up, making him want to kill these pokemon right then and there so that he could have there blood so satisfy him. He started to feel pain all over his body and he collapsed. Not... again. His soul was starting to get driven from him again, but he wouldn't let it, not now, not ever. He would die before he turned into one of those things.

When the moment passed he stood back up and shook himself. Shifting his collar to a better position. He closed his eyes to take in a deep breath, even though he didn't have much use for air since he no longer had a heart beat, but it was something everyone did, dead or not. He opened his eyes again and walked a little closer to them. Irritation showed on his face as they seemed to argue among themselves. How pitiful. His tail swayed back and forth as a low growl formed in the Umbreon's throat. It was starting to get sickening watching these pokemon, but they could be useful to him, so he stuck around. For now, anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Cherrygrove City | Evening [8]

Jose felt his world being a blur, Acelin obviously screaming in his goddamn ears that it's his fault, well it is. Jose glanced up, noticing so freaky Umbreon with a intimidating bone collar, nonetheless, he shook it off, continuing his attention on Cashlin, who seemingly coughed out her words, "Esta bien, te perdona. No es tu culpa." The Krokorok shook his head, no, it was his fault, just as Acelin just screamed at him earlier. Cashlin continued on, but in a different language, and where Jose actually understood it, "J'aime tu, Jose. Je veux que tu est contente."

The Sand Croc froze, glancing at the Luxray for a reaction, but then, rushed his eyes back to Caslin, Jose nodded back at her, "Te amo demasiado, Cashlin." He kept nodding his head, glancing up at the Umbreon, with seething aura that doesn't seem like the helping type. The Krokorok needed his manners, half focused on getting something for the Liepard's wound and trying know of this... Newcomer. Jose, got up from the ground, nodding at the Umbreon, "Hola, I'm Jose, sorry about that, just got in a fight recently."

The Croc trailed off a bit at the end, not knowing what else to add, he noticed a little pink scarf on the shore, he blinked, that could work. "Uno momento por favor," Jose said to the dark type, making a quick walk toward the shore, and gingerly picking up the scarf, ah, it could work as a bandage for his love. In one hand, he had the scarf, in the other, was a handful of salt water, which could obviously drain through his fingers, nonetheless, he rushed back over to Cashlin, rubbing salt water on her bite mark and already tying the scarf tightly on it.

Jose once again, turned his attention to the Umbreon, "So who might you be?"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 pm

Cherrygrove City| |Evening

"Te amo demasiado, Cashlin." The Liepard merely gave a wicked grin, giggling quietly. She screwed her eyes shut, not wanting to see the world. "I wonder what it's like to dream forever and ever..." she mumbled, quietly implying that she wanted to be dead. Cashlin was already in so much pain, and she got bit... It would be better to die then live a life of mindless bloodlust.

Acelin carefully watched as the krok picked up a random pink cloth and began to tie it on the Liepard. "What the fuck do you think you're doing? You just pick up a random piece of cloth and tie it on her wound? What if she gets infections?!" he growled lowly, eyeing him angrily.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 pm

| Cherrygrove Town // Evening |

"Gah! I'm awake, I'm awake let go of me your pulling hairs!

Rea squeaked in sudden realization that Salazar had awoken. "Oh! I'm so sorry, Zar!" She watched him sit up confusedly and rub his head. Rea frowned, then grinned again. "Quite a fall you took!" Rea then noticed she was offered three berries. She took them before Salazar had dropped them before her, and looked at him. She didn't need words to convey her thanks as she smiled at him. He then proceeded to stand up and tilted his head to adjust it. Rea quickly stood up from her squatting position; being about 2/3rds as tall as Salazar. She watched him lean against the wall lazily.

".... Well, this day has sure been an interesting one.... ... It's nice to see you again, have you seen Professor?"

Before she answered, she decided to wrap her stripey arms around Salazar's furry upper-body, hugging him like a little kid who had just seen their older relative after a long time.
    "I missed you, Zar.... It's good to be around ya again~" Rea then let go, looking up at Salazar. She smiled, then responded.
    "And to answer your question: no, I haven't seen Professor." she frowned slightly at this answer, then looked slightly optimistic again. "Besides that; we have a lot to catch up on! But for now, I heard some commotion outside. Something must have happened to one of my friends. C'mon! I can introduce you to everyone!" Rea chimed cheerfully at the Zoroark. She had felt relived at the presence of other pokemon. But to have her best friend back? That made her elated beyond what tragic things were happening in the world at the moment. She pranced to the doorway after her statement, and waited for Salazar's response. She still had a wild grin of happiness on her face as she egged him on to go with her.

-----

(OoC: Reunionsss <3)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Cherrygrove Town/Evening

As Salazar awaited a answer, Rea Wrapped her arms around him in a big hug, before saying how he she missed him and it was nice to see him again,"And to answer your question: no, I haven't seen Proffessor. Besides that; we have a lot to catch up on! But for now, I heard some commotion outside. Something must have happened to one of my friends. C'mon! I can introduce you to everyone!" Salazar smiled at this, it was nice to be around a friend again, he watched Rea prance to the doorway with a large grin. Smiling and nodding, Salazar began to walk toward the doorway, but he then stopped. .......I hope that Pikachu isn't injured to badly.. Zar mumbled to himself, looking back into the building. He still had one berry left, and a bloody nose was nothing to fret over, so he set the berry down on the ground behind him before continuing to follow Rea.

He honestly hoped it hadn't gotten hurt too badly, he couldn't blame it for attacking him, after all, he was the one prancing around as an undead. Letting out a sigh, Salzar decided to focus on the matter at hand. He was talking way too much, and he needed to work on keeping conversation to a minium.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:33 am

Cherrygrove Town/Evening(1)

(OOC-ENDBRO YOU SKIPPED ME >8U)

Gluttony stood silently watching from a roof top. He was back and he was hungry, very hungry. His prey was still where he left it too, here in Cherrygrove. Though he hadn't gone far, he had just taking a trip up the route hoping to catch some weaker prey. After all the his current target might take a while to subdue and he needed strength to continue.

He wanted to strike, to let them all know he had returned to claim his prize, the yellow dragons flesh. However he thought for a moment on it, though all he could think about was how delicious she must taste. Forgetting the minuscule plan he had Gluttony attacked from where he was, firing Pin Missiles charged with electricity at the dragon."I have returned for you my prey!" Gluttony shouted whilst leaping down from the building to meet them.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Cherrygrove City | Evening (5)

He watched the two Pokemon leave the house, leaning over the rafters to get a better view. The one known as 'Zar' had looked back and placed a single berry on the ground before he left. Sorrow could feel his stomach growl at the thought of food; he hadn't had the chance to eat much, and he had given all his berries to the unconscious Pokemon without really thinking ahead.
    Should I...?
    He raised his paws up to his mouth in uncertainty, staring at the berry. Gathering up the courage to go out, he leaped down and silently landed on the concrete below. Glancing around, he made sure nobody was coming back in before he bounded forward and grabbed the berry. He smiled faintly as he took a bite out of it, savoring the flavor.

Sorrow shuddered at all of the yelling going on outside; he hesitated at even going out there. The last time he tried to help, he got attacked. Looking down at the berry in his hand, he ate the rest, swallowing quickly.
    It seems I can't do anything right...
    Whimpering, he padded to the door frame and peeked around carefully, his little blue bag dragging behind him.
    He watched as the large four-legged creatures argued on the sand, and the other two walked towards them.
    Sorrow shrunk back in alarm as he heard a terrible voice roaring.
    "I have returned for you my prey!"

Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:29 pm

"Hola, I'm Jose, sorry about that, just got in a fight recently." The two legged croc said.
    "Indeed." Scourge said as he looked once again to the leopard who's fate had been sealed the moment she got bit. It was pitiful how they pampered her even though she was already dead, it angered Scourge to the point be began to scowl in discuss. How irritating.

"So who might you be?" The croc Jose asked after it was done doing whatever it had just done. Scourge had been to busy thinking that he wasn't really paying attention to them, but upon being as that question Scourge grinned. He lifted one of his paws and paced it on his chest, just below his fanged collar.
    "I and Scourge, former leader of a Clan of eeveelutions." He said as he raised his head and wrapped his tail around his paws. He was prideful of his introduction. He placed his paws back on the ground and looked once again at the new infected feline. "She is infected, so she is going to die only to come back as an undead. So tell me, why care for her so?" He asked, his smile long since gone as he looked back to the croc, then to the Luxray through the corners of his eyes without turning his head.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:30 am

Cherrygrove City | Late Evening [9]

"Te amo demasiado, Cashlin. I wonder what it's like to dream forever and ever..." Cashlin whispered with a grin, Jose made sure the knot was fine, 'Don't mija, it would cause me pain if you leave.' It was a selfish thought of the Krokorok's, but it's been a while since he claimed a girl. Especially one that he would consider his forever perhaps. "I and Scourge, former leader of a Clan of eeveelutions." Scrouge cuts in, he gave an strong, demanding, but curious, voice, "She is infected, so she is going to die only to come back as an undead. So tell me, why care for her so?"
    Jose scratched the back of his head, "Probably because it's better than doing nothing and sitting by the sidelines. Doing nothing makes me feel like I'm not contributing anything to my purpose of being alive." He gave a silly grin, "Sounds very corny, isn't that right Senor Scourge?"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? You just pick up a random piece of cloth and tie it on her wound? What if she gets infections?!" Acelin growled at Jose, the Sand Croc narrowed his eyes, "I'd like to see you do better gilipollas..." The Krokorok refuses trying the please the bastard, rolling his eyes, it's impossible anyways.

"I have returned for you my prey!" A voice called from the roof. Jose facepalmed, 'You have got to be shitting me...'
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:15 pm

[OOC: Skip, Cashlin's unconscious and Acelin's to weak to do anything. OTL]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:44 pm

| Cherrygrove Town // Late Evening |

Rea gave a cheery leap out of the ruined building. She then poked her head in to the hesitant Salazar who had just stopped.

".... ...I hope that Pikachu isn't injured to badly...."

"...I'm sure he's fine.... C'mon~" she added again as she pulled her neck from the door, and waited till Salazar walked out with her. They began trudging along, but then Rea felt an odd sense of something behind her. "... Salazar.... Do you sense something...?" Wouldn't you know it, she was right. At that moment, she heard multiple things sink into the ground behind her.
    Schink, schink, schink!
    She acted quickly, and leaped up into the sky after pushing Salazar to the side enough to avoid the electrically charged Pin Missile. She would have carried him up, but he was too heavy, and after a good thought afterward decided it as a bad idea anyway. She roared as she leaped up, not quick enough to avoid some of the needles from digging into her tail as she sped. She growled menacingly as she turned around in mid flight. She saw the dead Jolteon land, and stalk forward like a big cat as it looked up at her.

"I have returned for you my prey!"

"Well," Rea snarled, then held out her arms menacingly, but as if she wanted a hug, "COME AT ME, BRO!" she yelled, flapping her wings furiously as if she was mad. She stared into the Jolteon's eyes for a long while. But then it glanced to its side, looking at the line of trees. It seemed to see something off in the distance. It then looked at Salazar, then to the others who seemed preoccupied. It looked as if it didn't wanna take a chance. It snarled, then bolted quicker than she could comprehend. She watched the streak of yellow flash into the trees, and disappear. Rea stood flapping for a second, just blinking. Then she lowered herself to the ground, not looking away from the place Gluttony ran away to. But then she grimaced, and swished her tail forward so she could grab it. She was bleeding. Her heart sank as she saw her tail bleed. Was she infected now? She took out one of the pins with a growl of pain and a grimace, but then when she looked at the thing it didn't seem to have any rotten or purple blood on it. She mentally sighed with relief. She was safe. She looked to the others for more security, and saw they weren't tainted either. She smiled, and took a cloth from her purse, and bandaged up her own wound.

"I'm fine~"

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Cherrygrove Town/Late Evening

After Rea tried to assure me that the Pikachu was alright and we began trudging toward the other Pokemon Rea suddenly stopped and said "... Salazar.... Do you sense something...?". To which I shrugged, beforeshe suddenly shoved me off balance and flew up barely missing electricaly pin missles. As I watched my friend humouerously yell "COME AT ME BRO" I noticed the Jolteon looking back and fourth shiftily before, retreating yet again. Rea landed looking at her tail with concern, but by the time I walked uo her she seemed releived, and had wrapped a cloth around it. I then grabbed her hand and pulled her back to her feet, then glanced back at the where the Jolteon had fled, then to the Umbreon, Krokorok, and Liepard. Feeling Uneasy my eyes began to glow a bit giving off the involintary illusion of a more menacing version of myself, that I quickly dispursed, before glancing anxiously back at Rea.

Then proceeded doing a few hand gestures that we had learned in our youth to commute to her specifically, '';I feel uneasy, I shall remain untrue in form until I feel more comfortable around these others;'' I then gave myself the illusion of a Minun and walked caustiously behind her.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 am

Cherrygrove City | Evening (6)

The timid Pikachu watched from the doorway as the Zoroark changed in form right in front of him, to a figure very similar to himself.
    A...Minun...he's a shapeshifter! he thought, gasping.
    Despite knowing that this was not his true form, Sorrow felt an inclination to talk to the faux Minun. The now much smaller creature seemed easier to talk to somehow.
    But what about the Charizard?...what if she's still mad at me?...he thought uneasily as he looked at the large lizard.
    Gathering up his courage, he slowly padded towards the Minun plodding behind the fire dragon, watching carefully to make sure he wasn't going to get attacked.
    After a few moments of hesitation, he gently tapped the the creature, his eyes wide and full of sadness, his ears and tail low in apology.
    He gulped, trying to say something, but no words came out.
    I'm sorry...that's all you have to say...I'm sorry...
    But still, nothing. He looked down at his paws, blushing slightly in embarrassment.
    I shouldn't have...! he thought frantically as he began to back away slowly.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:34 pm

"Senor?" Scourge didn't know if he should be offended at being called that, mainly cause he didn't have any idea what it meant, if it was good or bad. But he figured he would let it slide, for now anyway.

More pokemon began to show up, some where off coloured though the only one that looked normal was the mimum that walked behind to Charizard. Scourge had a stern stair as he looked at them, wondering how many more where going to show up. The Jolteon from earlier had shown up only to flee again, it truly was a weakling to keep fleeing like it did. How useless. These pokemon where boring, when he came he had hoped for a little something to happen, though all he seemed to get was boredom, and so he got and to proceeded to leave the city, looking over his shoulder, giving them a look that he was leaving, being disappearing into the night.

((I will now take my leave of you, it has been fun. Gooday))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Cherrygrove City | Late Evening [10]

The Krokorok noticed the Umbreon taking his leave, Jose gave a silent huff, 'Could have helped us...' As Jose was about to take action, he noticed the chain of events take place, him just being frozen in place next to Cashlin. He gave a facepalm as he realized Rea is now bleeding and him - considering that he's the 'leader - did absolutely nothing. He kicked the nearby rubble, angrily, sitting down next to the Liepard, his face buried in his arms, "Leader my fucking ass." He never considered himself as a leader, but it seems so since everything seemed to revolve around him. That or he's being those 'attention whores'.

He gave up being whiny, standing up suddenly and over to Rea, "Chica, you doing fine?" The Crodile scratched his head, not really knowing her reaction. He heard the Charizard replying with a, 'I'm fine~' Before giving a smile and diverting his attention on the Minun and Pikachu. Seeing as both of them were ones that were both cautious. They were kind of like kids in Jose's eyes, but this is an apocalypse. He must treat them like his gang members, but it seemed too rude. With his confidence, he smiled at the two, "Ninos, don't be frightened, we must put trust together to survive. Really doubt we would backstab each other now, but if anything were to happen, let's all put our best foot forward, comprande?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:01 am