Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Krookodile
renegade
SkeletonCupcake
Storm
Fox
Abysswalker
Catalyst
Min
12 posters

The CHERRYGROVE Team

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

The CHERRYGROVE Team - Page 8 Empty Re: The CHERRYGROVE Team

Post by Drago Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cherrygrove | Dawn (8)

Ender pushed off the beast's back with his legs, pushing it forward a bit. He landed a ways away, surveying the damage he had managed to do. It wasn't much. Surprising, since of his type advantage, but he didn't seem to do more than a few cuts and scratches. That tugged strangely at the back of his mind. Odd. A flash of orange movement caught the corner of his eye, however, and he was forced to forget about the oddity for the moment. Orange... None of his crew were orange. Was it Salazar? No, he and Cashlin still seemed to be fighting. A stray survivor then? Or another undead? Ender decided to find out. The others could handle this beast anyway. Padding down to all-fours, Salazar dashed forward silently, crawling up the nearest tree. From his higher vantage point, he could see the stranger clearly. A Flareon.

Moving along the tree branches, Ender inched closer to the fire-fox. Finally, when he decided he was close enough, he descended head first, feet and hands sticking to the side of the tree. He stayed in this position, looking down at the Flareon and trying not to lose his hat. Looking at it, it showed no signs of being undead, and as it was watching the fight with such awe, Ender felt no need to disturb him. As he was positioned, he was behind it, and he doubted it had seen him yet. For the time being, he would keep an eye on him, to make sure he didn't cause trouble.

((Feel free to have Ignius notice or not, Keishu! B]))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Cherrygrove | Dawn | 2

Shocked by the amazing skills these survivors showed Ignius failed noticed the rustling in the trees above. A disturbed leaf drifted down beside him. Startled, he scrambled sideways away from the leaf only to trip over his own paws and stumble into a bush. He paused then growled in embarrassment. Shaking himself off he hauled himself onto his paws and gazed up.

His eyes grew wide as he saw a sceptile as dark as night clinging onto a tree. Ignius felt his fur fluff up and his hackles raise. He bared his teeth in a snarl and laid his long ears back. "Who are you?" Ignius growled at the grass type. He studied the creature staring down at him. Ignius had fought many sceptiles in his time but none were such an odd color. Ignius felt is fur lay flat as he saw the pokemon was in fact not an undead, slowly he let his fear turn into curiosity.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:45 pm

[As literally no one posted about the fight with the Undead, I'm forced to pass another turn. u___u Deepest apologies, as always. I can't really continue without a reaction, and I don't really feel right controlling the Feraligatr since I didn't introduce it to the rp. u_u]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Cherrygrove| |Dawn

"Stop!" It took moments for the shout to register wthin the feline's mind, her head snapping up to see the source. The wave of Psychic caused Cashlin to nearly lose her footing, fur bristling as she got out of the way of the flying stones. As much as she wanted to screech at the Abra, she had bigger things to worry about. Hissing at the alligator she used Calypso's move to her advantage, forming a Shadow Ball within her jaws before shooting it at the undead's body, followed by a swift lunge and claws outstretched, her Aerial Ace ripping away at the undead's stomach. It's guts and intestines spilled out like a waterfall, the infected itself screeching and roaring in fury.

She nodded over to her Zoroark ally. "You finish him off," she mumbled, before looking back to where she had last seen Ender only to find he had disappeared. Catching a sight of orange deeper into the forest, the Liepard blended in with the shadows and crept towards it. "Who are you?" It seemed to speak to a black blob of something that clung to a tree with a... fancy hat. 'Ender. Hatbro.' she chuckled a bit. She pawed at the ground, using her Hone Claws to raise her attack in the case that the Flareon was undead. Eyes wide, she crept behind the fire-type and hid by a tree behind it, winking over to the black Sceptile that clung to the bark of another.

'Oooooh, this is gonna be good.'
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:09 pm

(OoC: Please skip. I know I've got a death warrant today but I'm too sick to think of a post, and Rea isn't gonna do anything plot-wise for a bit. I'm sorry, please spare her. I'm just real sick and not essential.)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:06 am

(OoC: Skip, sorry guys ><

Lets go on the basis that Salazar ended up grappling the weakened Feraligator and engulfed it in the energy of a point blank Night Daze, literally vaporizing/splattering it across the ground in a powerful pitch black wall of death. With a dazed slightly gore covered Salazar standing in a bit of a weakened daze were the Feraligator was.

Karkailse, Lulu, and Drago have my permission to take a few liberties with Salazar's actions if they need him for the context of their posts.)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Cherrygove | Dawn (9)

Ender huffed as a leaf fell behind him. What a shame, he had been careless. It was unlike him to leave traces, he was usually a master of stealth, when he needed to be. Regardless, the damage had been done. The orange-guy had noticed him, already taking a defensive stance. A pity, it seemed he wouldn't be easy to coerce. Eyes flashing to the fight of Salazar, he thought again. Maybe he could come up with something...

Whipping his body down from the tree, he circled the Flareon. Standing on his hind legs, arms wide, he blocked the poor things view for a moment. "Who am I?" He began, eyes dangerously devilish. "That depends." Chuckling to himself, he repeated the words softer. "That depends..." Smashing his tail against the ground for emphasis, he glared daggers at the fox. "Who, may I ask, are you?" It would be a shame if this guy turned out to be undead too. He hated when those folk talked. It brought him down. Hearing the sounds of the battle behind him, Ender worked quickly. "If you choose to be a foe..." He brought his arms in, and pushed his hat up slightly with a single claw."I'm afraid my friends and I may be as well." His last word was emphasized by a sickening sploshing sound from behind him. From the lack of serious exclamation from the others, Ender knew that Salazar had won. Good. Ender believed his performance would be effective, at least, he hoped it was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cherrygrove City || Dawn || 12

It wasn't stopping. Beyond his mental turmoil, Calypso could vaguely hear the sound of battle and chaos going on around him. Roaring, screeching, and confusion; was it in anger? Or was it in pain? Either way, it didn't help the crushing feeling and ringing in the young Abra's head as he held on to his ears, trying to block out the sounds. His psychic power was still overloading and throwing pebbles left and right, the psychic waves blowing around like a gust of wind. The smell of fresh blood wasn't helping at all, either. Calypso hated blood. Hated bleeding. Bloody things. Undead.

Keep smiling, he was told before. Smiling was always the best medicine that he had grown up with. If you're happy, smile. Even if you're sad, smile. The smile would make you happy. Calypso couldn't remember who was the first to tell him this, but it was something he lived by. The new world certainly wasn't helping him to turn that frown upside down, though. Quite the opposite; it only served to continue to ring the bell to insanity. Keep smiling, the thought rang in the Abra's head. He tried, he honestly did, but the best he managed was some sort of grimace as his loose, uncontrolled attack on his surroundings at unseen enemies continued.

[ooc: I HAD A BETTER POST but I lost it and completely ragequit. asfsdfaasdf u______u So please do excuse this somewhat messy one.]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:50 pm

Cherrygrove| |Early Morning

The Liepard looked back to the others just in time to see the fall of the Feraligatr, it's body combusting with a point-blank Night Daze by the Zoroark. The feline's lips curled up into a grin at the sight, eyes shimmering with a strange amusement as the guts and flesh splattered all over earth. Cashlin's gaze stayed onto the vestiges of the water-type, a strange, tingling sensation overcoming her. "In the end...we all go back to the Earth." her smile descended to a frown. "We decompose, we go back to nature. We become food for the trees and the grass, sustenance for the world..."

She paused, before realizing that she had spoken out loud. Muttering curses, she swiftly scaled the rough bark of the tree the Flareon stood under. "If you choose to be a foe...I'm afraid my friends and I may be as well." Ender's smooth words had caused a silent, gentle purr to come from the cat, watching the duo whilst hidden in the leaves. 'Definitely the type of guy I'd go out with,' her mind laughed, tail swishing. 'Smart, handsome, fashionable, good with words... I think I'm gonna gush...' she giggled, staying as listless otherwise as she gazed down, in case she needed to strike.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:27 pm

| Cherrygrove City // Early Morning |

Rea opened her heavy eye lids, looking around where she lay on the ground. Shrieks and screams had woken her, and she woke up as the disappeared. She leaned up, the illusion of rocks dropping. She saw Salazar kill a Feraligatr, and the others started to converse after the battle. She stumbled up, walking towards them on heavy feet. She didn't speak, but instead sat near them. She then spoke when there was an opportunity.
    "Are you all alright...?" she said quietly. She looked at Cashlin, and the black Sceptile, then looked at Salazar who seemed weak. She stood up and turned to him.
    "Salazar.... Are you ok?" she called weakly to him. She was a bit dazed, but she felt like she'd be awake now.

-----

(OoC: Sorry if this sounds a bit pathetic, I'm not into posting with her. ^^; I need to get back into the swing of RP.)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Cherrygrove City/Early Morning

Breathing heavily, illusionary veil gone, his one good eye reflecting bitter fatigue as he weaves in place unbalanced. In front and around him a nine foot splatter of various tissues, fluids and blood,the inky infected fluid burnt and bubbling around his feet a bit, he himself covered in a few splatters of the liquid, annoyance hinting into his dazed mind as the warm life fluid bubbled gently from the heat generated from his attack.

Tired and fatigued, only one concern remained.

"Calypso" he mutters before snapping back to reality and staring upon his friend with the concern of a worried parent. Wasting no time, Salazar rushes to his friend, his hair blowing back as if caught in a light breeze from Calypso's mental pulsations. Ignoring the pebbles and stones being flung around haphazardly, his heart aching at the pained grimace of Cal's face, he pushes through the noneffective psychic shield and embraces the Abra into his arms, wrapping his hair around him comfortingly as he attempts to calm him.

"It's okay Calypso, it's going to be okay, I'm here, it's going to be alright, just calm down. I promise everything is going to be alright shhh, shhh" he coos softly attempting to unflip his comrade's shit.

With a slight glow in his blind eye he manifests a Zorura in between his comrades and the Flareon some distance away, and his it relay one thing before vanishing back into non-existence. We need to leave, Now.
    ===================================================
    (OoC:Sorry if the quality is bad, my Microsoft Word is broken for some odd reason. )
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Cherrygrove | Dawn (10)

The lack of attack by the Flareon had him encouraged, and Ender let the hat fall back down to his forhead. Just because it hadn't attacked yet was no reason to suspect that it wouldn't, yet he doubted it, at this point. The poor fellow had no element of surprise, and worse yet, no obvious motivation. As if to add insult to injury, Ender's ears caught a faint swishing sound from above, and from where he stood, he could faintly see Cashlin hiding above. The Flareon would not likely be able to see her from where she was positioned. Perhaps he could use that to his advantage as well...

Thoughts of trickery fell apart, however, when a small black and red fox appeared, startling him. It relayed a message, then quickly disappeared again. Oi, Salazar... Ender thought to himself, shaking his head wistfully. It would take him a while to get used to all this illusions, as amazing as they were. He was right, however. They needed to get moving. Staying too long would be costly and ineffective, and who knew what else was following them after that Feraligatr? Nodding to the trees above, he smiled wickedly. "You hear that Cashlin? Better get moving." He called, tipping his hat once more. He couldn't resist the chance to freak out the Flareon once more, it was just too entertaining. If the guy was going to attack, he would do it soon, or he would miss his chance all together.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:54 pm

Cherrygrove | Dawn | 3

Ignius tensed as the sceptile descended down the tree and circled him. "Who and I?" It said. "That depends." The Sceptile chuckled softly and thumbed his tail on the ground. Ignius leaped backwards out of shock and felt his fur fluff out. He saw the grass type staring at him. His eyes cold and unforgiving. "Who may I ask, are you? If you choose to be a foe..." Ignius flinched as the sceptile raised his arm to push up his hat. "I'm afraid my friends and I may be as well.". Ignius gulped. This guy gave him the creeps.

Ignius wondered what to do. Should he fight? After all his training he might be able to take the grass type on. Or should he try to explain himself to this creep. The sceptile's movements caught ignius's eyes and he watched as it nodded into foliage above. "You hear that Cashlin? Better get moving." Ignius eyes grew wide. Who's Cashlin? He wondered, scared. trying to forget about the creature above him, Ignius flexed his shoulders and drew in a shuddering breath, trying to relax himself. "My name is Ignius. I was once one of the competing Pokemon." Ignius brought his gaze up to the sceptile's face. "I was forced to leave when my owner died...." Ignius trailed off as he felt tears surge to his eyes. He turned away from the sceptile to hide his weakness and tried to choke down his sadness.

(Sorry for this shitty post guys! Went in a last minute vacation and didnt have time. I'll also add a picture when I get access to a computer. Again sorry!)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:59 pm

The Liepard watches the scene down below, thoroughly bored at what was happening. She sighed, legs outstretched and comfortable as she laid on the thick branch, grooming her dainty paws as she waited for something exciting to happen. It was only moments later that Salazar's illusion had appeared, giving a quick "We need to leave, Now." before vanishing back into the thin air. "You hear that Cashlin? Better get moving." she caught the Sceptile's nod at her, and she pouted a little. "Aww...what a shaaaaame." the Liepard muttered, dropping down from the trees and revealing herself. From her copious amounts of grooming, her pelt was back to the sleek, shiny perfection it had been before--only few stains of blood leftover on her back and tail.

"My name is Ignius. I was once one of the competing Pokemon. I was forced to leave when my owner died...." the dark-type visibly gagged, rather dramatically, as she watched the Flareon turn away. "Fuck no, spare us you Arceusdamn backstory, kid." she grumbled, bristling a little. "I can't stand mushy sobstories like that...it's too...overrated." with a shrug she begins to pad back to where the others are, and flicks her tail. "Ignius, was it? Throw away that trashy history of yours and get your ass moving, unless you want to be food for the undead."

Already the feline was racing through the wilds, feeling the stagnant breeze pass over her, the winds filled to the brim with scents of blood and rot. "What a beautiful day~" she snorted, soon catching up with the others. Her ears twitch and tremble as she listens to the growing sounds of vicious barking, a distant roar only growing closer as the horde neared them. It was then that the Charizard woke up. "Are you all alright...?" the Liepard glances up and gives a gentle smile. "I'm fine. It's good to see you're awake. For a moment there, I was scared you fell into a coma." she laughed a little, beginning to walk ahead.

"C'mon, we need to keep moving. Our lives are on the line here."
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:46 pm

| Cherrygrove City // Early Morning |

Rea sat there for a moment, listening to the chatter she didn't honestly care about. She looked to the new comer, then to the others. She saw Cashlin look to her a moment after she had asked her if the group was ok.

"I'm fine. It's good to see you're awake. For a moment there, I was scared you fell into a coma."

The Liepard smiled and chuckled a bit. Rea drowsily smiled. "Nah.... I'm tough as nails, bro. Thought you knew." she grinned wider at her own humor. She noticed the Liepard started to walk forward. And at that moment, her hearing came back enough to be able to hear the wild growling and roaring off in the distance. Rea felt her body kick into gear from the adrenaline.

"C'mon, we need to keep moving. Our lives are on the line here."

"Yes ma'am!" Rea huffed out got up quickly, feeling her muscles aching from exhaustion. She stood up on two legs and quickly stretched and jumped a bit, loosening up her limbs. She got on four legs and ran forward, ready to move along with the group after a long while. Surprisingly, there was a grin on her face even after the trauma.

-----
    (OoC: She's gonna dwell on what happened earlier. |D But later. I want her to be a bit happy right now.)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:32 pm

(OoC: Skip, let's say that Sal is carrying Calypso as he runs with the others. That is however if Karklaise is alright with this, if not, then he is sticking by Calypso and trying to get him to move in time. Take your pick of context.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Cherrygrove | Early morning | 4

Ignius cringed as he listened to the Liepards stinging words. He looked up at the feisty feline as she turned and padded away. Ignius was crushed on the inside. He let his gaze wander to the other survivors, hoping for a kinder response from one.
    "Ignius, was it? Throw away that trashy history of yours and get your ass moving, unless you want to be food for the undead."
    Ignius recoiled as if stung. His eye widened at the felines harshness. The flareon felt an empty weight in his chest as he saw the liepard turn and leave. After a quick pause he followed hoping that things will turn out better.

Ignius ran as fast as he could, trying to keep pace with the agile dark type raced ahead. He stumbled to a halt as they caught up with the others. He slowed and walked cautiously towards them. 'Will they attack me....?' Ignius wondered, scared. He watched as the liepard conversed with a drowsy Charizard. 'Well she at least looks a little friendlier' he thought hopefully ro himself.

(ooc: i'm so sorry!!! I forgot to post and didnt know drago was in the safehouse! stupid, stupid me! gah. sorry!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cherrygrove City || Early Morning || 13

The Abra had originally refused to take his claws [paws? Hands? lol] off of his ears, wanting to just shut out and quit... well, everything. He didn't know how long he would survive in a place like this, with Undead and bloodshed teeming about; maybe the desert place was better. At least that place had nobody trying to kill. Sure, a bunch of strangers, but they seemed nice enough. Why did he leave? Why couldn't Calypso just stop being scared of everything and stayed where it was safe?

A comforting voice gave him the answer. He wanted to stay here, instead of that stand in the desert, because Salazar was here. He was someone he knew and trusted, and knew he could rely on in trouble. His small tantrum coming to an awkward, slow halt, he stared up at the Zoroark for a moment. If Salazar said things would be okay, then they should be; or at least, that was the last hope that Calypso could cling onto. Feeling suddenly drained of all energy, the Abra let the psychic barrier drop and reached out, clinging onto Salazar's neck and letting the other carry him.

"Sorry..." he mumbled, reminiscent of a lost child, as the entire group moved elsewhere -- to where or why, he wasn't paying attention. Calypso just barely registered the presence of a new pokémon in the group and the fact that the strangely colored Charizard was indeed alive and about, before falling into a light doze, half aware of his surroundings and half away in the personal comfort of rest. After all, he hadn't slept in a while, and he was tired.

[ooc: Been a while since I posted here. quqa;]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:12 pm

"Nah.... I'm tough as nails, bro. Thought you knew." the Liepard giggled, smiling as the Charizard began to follow. She ran diligently forward, watching from the corners of her sight the others who kept up with her. She could see darker figures in the distance, moving and snarling as they tried to find an opening to attack the group. "Damn, faster than I thought..." she muttered under her breath, quickening her pace to her limits. Cashlin grunted as her paws tired, but pressed on.

She flicked her tail towards the left, motioning to the others to follow as she made a sharp turn West, her pace changing to a slower trot before making another sharp turn, this time north. Her sprint became faster. "We'll have to out maneuver them--those who are able to take care of themselves split up and go your own way! Regroup at the end of the forest." she shouted, leaping up and clambering into a tree. She leaped from branch to branch with practices grace, the large conifers akin to the street lamps she had once perched on.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:21 pm

| Outside of Cherrygrove City // Early Morning |

Rea's muscles started to sting from running so powerfully and fast. The lizard felt the chill, icey wind biting at her lungs despite how warm her insides were. She looked to Cashlin as she panted in exertion, then behind her to see the others. The dragon was racing right next to Cash. Rea's heart raced even harder as she heard the roars and shrieks far off in the background. No. Not here, not now. Like hell these things are gonna get me or anyone else. Her throat rumbled as she growled in focus, dashing as hard as she could. The pads of her paws felt every tiny stab from rocks and wood, making her nerves twinge and ache in pain. The dragon turned her attention towards Cashlin.

"We'll have to out maneuver them--those who are able to take care of themselves split up and go your own way! Regroup at the end of the forest."

Rea nodded, continuing to pump her legs powerfully. Then an idea struck her. She started to stretch her wings out. Wow, it's been a long time since she used these things. The dragon's lips curled into a grin, ready to make her own statement as her boldness grew. She looked back and yelled, "You heard the woman! Let's get going! Anyone who needs a capable ally, hop on before the flight leaves!" Rea's teeth showed in a giant smile, spreading her wings and taking a single hop, then another. The third time, like a countdown to blast off, she crouched very low and took a powerful, huge leap into the air and flapped her powerful wings. She her body contracted, moving with her wings as she took off and felt the chilled wind on her face. Ah, the sensation of flying! She missed soaring in the clouds so much. So much in fact that she didn't notice whether someone was on her back or not.

-----
    (OoC: I was thinking Ignitus could jump on her back, Keishu? |D If not, it's ok.)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:09 am

(skip)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Cherrygrove | Dawn (11)

Ender tipped his hat to the fox. Ignius. Interesting name, that. He scoffed slightly at Cashlin's reaction to the fellow's introduction, but said nothing himself. When the feline dashed away, Ender flicked his head in the direction she headed, so as to alert Ignius, then followed. When he arrived, he was glad to see that the Charizard from earlier had finally woken up. He would have to re-introduce himself later, however. For now, they needed to get moving. Following Cashlin, he dashed forward, climbing the nearest tree. He could move faster up here, and the others all seemed to be traveling in pairs. It only seemed best to do the same.

Catching up to Cashlin, Ender slowed himself down to match her pace. "Hey..." He said, suddenly thinking back. "The little Abra seemed to be asleep, and Salazar looked pretty beat up. Do you think they'll be okay?" He was ready to turn around for them, if it came to that. He wouldn't leave them back there alone, especially not Salazar, who had already proved himself a talented ally and loyal friend.

((Blargh, sorry for shitty post))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:10 pm

(ooc: skip please. I'll be too busy to post in the next day or two)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:49 pm

[Apologies yo, but Salazar's skipped this turn so haven't got much to say. Please assume that Calypso's just in a light sleep on Salazar's back! Also, I'm sorry for so many skips on this team I feel bad laskdfdafhahaha;;]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:00 pm

[OOC: since my phone no longer allows me to make RP posts, I will skip.
    Cashlin gave a sad smile and replied in a firm voice to Ender that she fully believed that Salazar and Calypso can make it, and trusts that no matter what they won't give up.
    They can hear the crying of a child in the distance.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:33 pm