Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Krookodile
renegade
SkeletonCupcake
Storm
Fox
Abysswalker
Catalyst
Min
12 posters

The CHERRYGROVE Team

Krookodile
    Krookodile
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

The CHERRYGROVE Team - Page 5 Empty Re: The CHERRYGROVE Team

Post by Krookodile Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:11 am

(With my contractor Away I cannot continue my assault. Please pass until their return)
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:59 pm

([ooc: Skip, I have no idea what the heck is going on. xD.])
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cherrygrove City| |Dawn

As claws sank and ripped his flesh the Luxray felt his face beginning to rip apart, eyes watering in agony as he roared in pain. "Stop... STOP!" Acelin pleads, desperation in his voice. "Please, MAKE IT STOP!" Shaking, with pained eyes he watches the Krookodile lick his claws clean with a grin. "You are much more...delicious...than you look, kitty." He was writhing on the ground, paws churning up the sticky soil into little globs of blood covered balls of mud.

"Please... Have mercy..." The Luxray whines, barely able to stand. Acelin begins to back away, in the direction where the others were. Perhaps if he could lead this behemoth of an undead to the others, they could gang up and kill him. The lion tries hard to hide the grin from his sudden scheme, face already painful enough as is.

Cashlin was diligently next to her wounded love, Jose, waiting for him to respond. Her tail gently brushes against the moss below their figures, her body battered but still standing. Crusts of blood hardened along the edges of her body, deep wounds engraved into her very being deep enough to reveal flesh. If she was a bit more lively the Liepard would've joked about how her body was a full canvas, but she hadn't the time. Eyes drooping ever so slightly she set her sights upon the Krokorok, a weak smile tugging at her lips. "Jose, come on... We can't stay here forever..."

[Permission given to rip off one of Acelin's legs.]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:27 pm

| Cherrygrove City // Morning |

Rea's vision flickered, her ear drums unable of hearing. It seemed like forever that she was between woozy vision and blood red eyelids. She did notice the presence of another, another that was with Sorrow. She didn't move a muscle. Was this another hostile pokemon.... Was this the end? She then felt her teeth part, having a berry shoved in her mouth. She barely chewed it just tasting the juices on her teeth. She started to get a little bit better, feeling her mind start to fog a little bit less. She still was bad, even after the berry. Her eyelids were heavy as she looked to Salazar who was now on his back, his bloody muzzle visible. Rea's eyes were already wet with tears, but seeing her friend in this condition made her cry worse. They were friends since childhood.... Memories flooded back to when Rea first learned how to fly with Salazar encouraging her the whole way. When she watched Salazar's first performance in the circus.... When she had to leave when she discovered the carnival was in ruins.... They finally reunited and they were already on the verge of death. She closed her eyes, but then suddenly a can was placed in front of her by a small black paw.

"Here.

She saw the canister held some sort of healing liquid. She slowly raised a paw up to it, bringing it to her face as her muscles painfully clenched up in pain. She put the edge of the container to her lips, then drinking it slowly. She felt the bitter taste hit her tongue, but then it tasted sweeter as it started to go down her throat, her stomach hungrily absorbing it. Within the matter of a minute, she already felt incredibly better. She felt her body suddenly surge with energy, allowing her to stand up and her chest feeling better. No more injuries were on her visible skin anymore. She shook her head, the last fluff of brain cloud flying from her head. She looked down at the Eevee who gave her the liquid. She quickly realized Salazar was still unconscious. She hastily stammered quietly.
    "Th--Thank you so much." She quickly picked up the container next to Salazar, and put it to his open lips. She put and arm under his head to lift his head up before slowly pouring the liquid into Salazar's mouth. She put the container down, seeing if the liquid she already put into him would do something.
    "Salazar.... Salazar are you ok?"

-----

(OoC: Since I didn't know if Max Heals are allowed to revive pokemon or not, I just took a chance to see if it worked. lol Its up to Game to either have him still unconscious or if he wakes up.)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Cherrygrove City/Morning

As the fade to black hit hima dn the music grew louder, Salazar stumbled out into the darkly lit ring, standing in the middle, spreading his arms out and turning his head up, facing the roof, as the crowd went nuts. An uproar defeaningly loud, as the platform he stood on in the center, slowly began to lift up to about 25 feet, his assitants hidden in the shadows. With a snap of his neck, his eyes glowed a radiant cyan, the green bead in his hair illuminating like a emerald pearl.

Announcer: AND, NOW FOR THE GRAND FINALE, THE MIND MENDING SALAZAR THE ZOROARK! ILLUSION OR REALITY, THAT IS TO BE DEBATED, BUT YOUR MONEY HAS NOT BEEN WASTED, FOR THIS IS A SIGHT TO BEHOLD!

The speakers blasted out an odd music, as the Zoroark convulsed, and began to do an exuberant dance, a glowing dark liquid with a deep violet afterglow began to rise up and swil arond the platform, as it rose into the air, it began moving faster and faster, every now and then a flash of light would happen changing it's form into some unkown abomination, as the Zoroark, continued to his illusionary dance in place, his fur ingited on fire, creating a large exploson, sending the black liquid everywhere, the crowd screamed. But jsut before the mystery liquid reached them, it inverd backward engulfing the pedastal in a giant dark globular ball, as it the ball span in place, several glowing archs of light shot from the shadows, landing into the orb as if it was liquid. And at this cue, it began to grow larger and larger, lights began to appear, constalations, galaxies, distant stars. It expanded larger still, with Salazar reforming in the middle of the grand voyage, cloaked in black with glowing blue flames leaking from his eyes, as he Jerked his arms, here and fro like a composer leading a symphony, flashes of reality taking place, atmosphere engulfing the tent, Eyes, mouthes, things nearly too surreal to describe properlly began, molding and taking form, as the Monster Fox Pokemon swayed, and contorted, warping the area around him like a black hole bending gravity, And with one stomp of his foot, vanished, as the bizzare space scene turned into a falling sensation, a chilling wind blowing through the speechless crowds, as clouds, mountains, all kinds of landscapes zoomed past them, as if they where all flying through the air themselves at jet speed.

About 2 more hours into this, and the ending to this specticle, Salazar was back in his trainer's trailer, smiling as he wiped his face paint off, and his owner cooked some pork chops for the both of them. The show had gone great, and he was tired and hungry. As Slappy set the succulent foodstuffs aside, and walked out to speak to an associate, Sal noticed something on the Television, and with great curiosity he muddled over to the contraption, crouched and prodded at the screen.

It flickerd, so he prodded again. And as soon as his crimson claw made contact with the screen, a thick muscley arms burst violently out,and grabbed him by his neck, as he thrashed an attempted to pull away, the owner of the pale foul smelling powerhouse of a arm poked it's torn open face through the screen, and as the Machamp stared him dead in his eyes, Salazar could have swore he saw it smile.

And with a scream of purest fear, our dear Zoroark, slammed open his eyes, and choking on the sweet, yet sour liquid, and began cough violently. His head jarring, the chap's body was aching all over, as if he was hit by a semi-truck, but it was slowly fading. Panting violently Salazar let out a a tiresome moan, his left eye red, riddled with irritated veins, and his pupil/iris renderd myopic. Our dear boy sat there in a near catatonic state for a good 2 minutes before turning to Rea and making a few sloppy hand gestures. "I think ankle broken, Need help to walk please" He fuddled with his claws, obviously having trouble focusing, and with this the Monster Fox opened his maw wide, exposing all of his teeth and let out a ragged yawn.

Today has been a very bad day. He thought to himself sarcastically as he grasped his aching head.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Cherrygrove City | Evening (16)/(2)

The two small pokemon leaped back in shock as the Zoroark howled in fear, his whole body convulsing.
    "Whoa!" The small Eevee proclaimed, his large blue eyes growing wide as the sudden and violent reaction. Sorrow looked up at the Charizard, his face dawning a happy grin as he watched the dragons' wounds disappear.
    He was right; that stuff really does fix everything! He marveled, looking down at his own body and feeling his face with his paws. The bleeding had stopped, and he no longer felt bruised. Sorrow walked over to the Eevee smiling, waving his paw in friendship.

Akiras' ears fell low, as did his brows as he turned his gaze to the Pikachu.
    "Yeah whatever." He growled, his irritated gaze turning to the Charizard to include her as well.
    "I wanna learn how to do those moves that you did! Hey! Dragon! Teach me!" He shouted, his determined eyes fixing on the odd-colored Charizards as he lowered his chest to the ground and raised his tail in the air, as if to challenge her.

Sorrows' smile slowly disappeared as he watched the Eevee completely discard his offer of friendship. He rarely was openly friendly, and to have it so quickly shot down made him retract back into the shell he so often inhabited. His ears fell and his claws clenched tightly around the light ball in his arms, his tail falling to the ground in rejection.

(had no idea it was my turn- sorry it took so long @_@)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Krookodile
    Krookodile
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Krookodile Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:14 am

"Stop... STOP! Please, MAKE IT STOP!" The cries of his prey were music to his ears, his blood the only thing sweeter. As his claws were finally clean of the precious red liquid he found himself wanting more and more he would have. As he prepared to lung for his victim he heard a new sound that made his fangs drip saliva as a feral grin spread across his maw.

"Please... Have mercy..."

The Krookodile laughed at the prey's pathetic pleas, for what one of his kind even knew the meaning of mercy? He watched with morbid pleasure as his prey slowly started backing away in fear, but when his prey showed signs of a smile that was quickly hidden Krookodile's pleasure turned to anger. Whatever was in that mind of his, the prey was not getting away! "You STAY!"

With a lunge and a quick snap of his jaws the massive reptile managed to get a grip on one of the feline's back legs. With a quick twist he suddenly rolled on his victim and kept up the movement until the limb wrenched free from the body, blood spraying the ground and the Krookodile. As he stood to his full height he threw his head back, tossing the limb into the air and deftly catching it in his jaws once more, swallowing it whole. His wicked grin was made all the more menacing as the feline's own blood dripped from his fangs as he gazed at his crippled prey.

"One bite down...one to go..."
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:21 am

Cherrygove City || Dawn || 18
    "Jose, come on... We can't stay here forever..."

"Yes, yes, I know..." He said, still confident and doing his best to hide his weak feeling. He looked over to Acelin, blood.

"Please... Have mercy..."

The Krookodile had laughed, and lunged forward ripping off one of Acelins leg and swallowing it whole before saying, "One bite down...one to go..."

The Sand-croc eye's widened in pure horror, backing up a bit from the menacing scene. "... We're done for."

([ooc: Sorry for this shitty post, I still have no idea what is going on. :I ])
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

The CHERRYGROVE Team - Page 5 Empty STOP! BADASS TIME! B3

Post by Catalyst Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:47 pm

| Cherrygrove City // Dawn |

Rea watched as he jerked up and back into the conscious world. Salazar.... He was ok. She nearly fainted in just relief and shock. She saw him sit up, cough groggily before motioning his hands to her.

;I think ankle broken. Need help to walk please.;

She was about to talk back to him when he yawned, showing his rows of teeth. He sighed.

"Today has been a very bad day."

Rea scrambled, seeing as how he didn't know there was stuff to help him and that she placed it next to her. She turned quickly, picking it up hurriedly, spilling a drop or two before pushing it into Salazar's paws. "Here is some medicine, it'll heal you instantly." she said with a hopeful smile on her face as she sat on her haunches. Suddenly the Eevee that gave her the potion came up bouncing to her. It was a shiny like she was.

"I wanna learn how to do those moves that you did! Hey! Dragon! Teach me!"

Rea's jaw slightly hung as the little Eevee raised his tail into the air, a fighting pose as he seemed to taunt her. She chuckled a bit. "I can teach you some of my tricks. But first, let us introduce ourselves, aye? I'm Moo' Rea. But you can call me Rea~" she smiled happily. She was suddenly cut off by the call of the Luxray not too far away.

"Stop... STOP! Please, MAKE IT STOP!"

Rea jerked her head to where she heard Acelin call from. He had been picked up by the Krookodile, having it bite his back leg off. Rea's eyes widened. This thing was tough to be able to rip off a Luxray's leg. Rea snorted. "Well, I may show you my techniques yet." Rea grinned menacingly towards the gator, suddenly bounding onto her two front legs. Was she mad?! She just got beaten to a pulp and she's going after this now?! This is a big ass crocodile pokemon, not a body builder pokemon which was relatively smaller! But no, she would defend all that was here that she loved. She suddenly unfurled her wings, catching the air, and jumping up into the air as she prepared to unleash her Iron Tail on this mofo's face. Right when she was near, she did a front flip in mid-air to gain momentum, her tail catching the sunlight as it turned to iron, ready to smack down on the Krookodile's head.

-----
    (OoC: Hey Krookie~ |D Feel free to avoid this, bro. It just wasn't in her nature to really leave a pokemon to die. |D But yes. B3 You can attack back just no mortal wounds or infection. <3 HopeyoufinditokthatIattackyouffff)

Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Cherrygrove City | Evening (17)/(3)

"I can teach you some of my tricks. But first, let us introduce ourselves, aye? I'm Moo' Rea. But you can call me Rea~" The Charizard said, beaming at the little Eevee before she was cut off by a pained and desperate male voice.

The Pikachus' eyes widened in horror as he saw the enormous gator, its jagged fangs dripping in blood, and the Luxray from earlier begging for its life before it.
    Great Darkrai! He- he bit off his leg!...
    The pale Pikachu shuddered, unable to move as he stared in horror.
    As Rea sprung into action, the little Eevee gave a growl of approval as he bounded after her.
    "Yeah! Alright!" He crowed in response, not even aware of what they were about to fight.

(OoC-bleh, don't wanna do much more until the harbinger responds. Don't wanna get harbed myself, lol)

Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:43 am

Cherrygrove City | Evening (1)

"Are you watching, Sam? This is what would have happened to you long ago if it wasn't for me. Be grateful."

The severely-wounded Ninetales whispered the words to Samuel, making sure they lingered in the mind of the Manectric. He had been told to watch the brutal conflict between the Luxray and the huge, feral infected, without interfering. It was horrific, the way the infected tore the Luxray's face and leg off. Horrific. It affected Samuel's already damaged mind even more, but he could not tear his eyes away. Natallia knew best, and now he knew the true meaning of gratitude. She had saved him from such a gruesome fate.
    "Look." the Ninetales told Samuel, gazing at the Charizard who had just thrown itself into the fray, foolishly attacking the infected gator with what seemed like an Iron Tail attack. An Eevee-the hell?-was bounding along after the Charizard, no doubt to it's own demise. Samuel didn't want to witness these two's deaths along with the Luxray's, but what could he do? Samuel was weak, had always been. That was why he needed Natallia to survive.

"You're going to let them die too? Save your own skin. Wise choice." Samuel could detect the subtle mocking tone in the Ninetales' voice, and shame washed over him, a tidal wave of misery. In his haste to act, Samuel jumped forward and his legs nearly gave out-how could he have forgotten about his muscular weaknesses?
    "S-S-STOP! S-t-t-a-ay b-b-b-b-a-a-ck! You c-c-a-a-n-n't b-e-e-eeat i-it! It's t-o-o-o-o-oo powerful!" Samuel cried out, his breathing now labored from the combination of an attempted jump and yelling. He didn't care, he just wanted to stop the Charizard from dying, even though his mind screamed at him to stop, to flee, keep away from all these Pokemon.
    "It'll....i-i-t-t-t'll...." Samuel struggled to say the words, his bad stutter flaring up even worse with all the pressure. Before Samuel could say anything else, he felt the tails of Natallia brush against his flank.
    "Drop it. Wait to see if they survive." she commanded, and Samuel could not disobey.

(OoC: My first post always sucks @_@)
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Krookodile is unable to acess the internet. Skip his turn this time around.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:20 pm

([ooc: skip please. ;w;])
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:44 am

Cherrygrove City| |Dawn

Relief flooded over the electric-type at the sight of a familiar Charizard came into view, boldly confronting the harbinger. A little black Eevee also bounded after her, seemingly excited about the battle. With the distraction they created, Acelin slowly began to drag himself away from the quarrel, dirt and blood sliming his pelt red. The Luxray felt weak, a strange numbness tugging at him as the pain died away. "I can't die today... No. I have to... Keep protecting Cashlin..." the whimper escaped his lips as the soft yellow eyes glanced at his beloved Liepard.

Cashlin was patient, at least, as patient as she could be. Jose still wasn't getting up, and her fur bristled in annoyance. "Jose, get up! That fall couldn't have hurt you THAT much..." she snapped, on edge from the pain coming from her own wounds. Carefully watching the battle before her, she snorted as her half-brother began to run away. "Weak." the Liepard growled. Suddenly a new voice rang in her ears. "Wait here," she told the Krookodile, before backing into the shadows and going to investigate.

Soon she found a Manectric, an quietly she approached from behind, her blood covered flank covered with chipping red. "Who're you?"

[Krookodile: Feel free to bite off Acelin's other back leg and rip some flesh off. c:]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:10 am

(OoC: I have to skip, as my post depends on Krookodile.... orz)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:40 am

(skip please, still regaining my bearings and I don't really know whats going/ how to make Salazar behave at the moment.)
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:29 pm

(Ooc- skip too, need the others. Also remind me to beat sui later)

Krookodile
    Krookodile
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Krookodile Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Krookodile's grin only grew wider as the prey's companions decided they wanted to join in the hunt. He heard a cry and turned his head slightly to see a strangely colored lizard bounding towards him before leaping into the air. After some unneccesary acrobatics an Iron Tail came straight for him and he chuckled darkly. Grabbing the tail as it came inches from his head he chucked the assailant aside towards a pair of rodents nearby. "Pathetic..."

"I can't die today... No. I have to... Keep protecting Cashlin..." Krookodile turned back to his prey and found only a bloody trail heading a yard or so up from him. Angry that it would dare to try and escape him Krookodile unleashed another Earthquake, shaking the ground so violently a section split off and rose up underneath the feline, sending him straight back to wear the croc lay waiting with open maw.

As the other leg came into view he lunged, snapping down on it with a Crunch along with a good potion of the Luxray's backside. Quickly rolling to the side he felt the limb tear free and he was soon covered in blood. A large chunk of hide had come off along with the leg and hung limply off the severed limb, but rather than eat it this time he cast it to where he had tossed the lizard. His body was sticky with blood and his teeth filthy with bits of flesh and fur stuck between, but he didn't care. At that moment all that mattered was his prey.

"Where...where will you go now...little kitty...?" His dark chuckle only made his taunt all the more sinister. Turning back to the small group of defenders he opened his mouth and snapped it back down quickly, his way of letting them know the same fate awaited them. "You...or your friends...who is first..." As his prey had no way of escaping now there was no reason he couldn't have a little fun with its friends.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:07 pm

Cherrygrove City| |Dawn

Acelin felt relief well up in him as the others engaged the Krookodile. He could get away! He was getting away! Quickly dragging his bloodied body across the ground, the Luxray felt the glimmer of hope, at least, until the excruciating pain started again. He caterwauled in response, looking behind him to find the Harbinger's jaws locked onto his leg, before the Krookodile rolled over.

Well, shit.

"Where...where will you go now...little kitty...? You...or your friends...who is first..." Acelin grit his teeth, the pain was unbearable. The agony that flowed through his very veins paralyzed him. So deep in suffering that the Luxray couldn't even move. "Stop..." he growled. "STOP! GO AWAY! LEAVE US ALONE!" he screamed, writhing on the ground. The feline's eyes were filled with terror.

Cashlin was disappointed as the Manectric didn't reply. What was wrong with him? "Are you going to answer me, or not?" she grumbled, only to be met by the sound of Acelin's screams. Somewhere, inside her, her consciousness yelled at her t go held her half-brother. Even if he was a douche, he didn't deserve to die. The Liepard quickly pushed away the thoughts and guilt, however.

[OOC: Krookodile, feel free to rip out Acelin's throat. 8D]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

The CHERRYGROVE Team - Page 5 Empty OOP. BADASS TIME AGAIN. B3

Post by Catalyst Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:51 pm

| Cherrygrove City // Dawn |

It was like slow motion. She felt the wind fly past her slick scales as she went to slam her tail down, inches above the large gators head. Suddenly her tail had been clutched, and then squeezed down on to in a vice grip. Her eyes widened, her wings suddenly catching on the air as she was drug by the powerful claws into the air. Suddenly things flew by her as her mind came out of slow motion as she was swung overhead, the powerful claws throwing her in a loop then tossing her back, right at Sorrow and that little black Eevee. She yelped, being hurled back, hitting the ground, smashing her back on impact, hitting the ground with such force that she bounced, landing on her stomach before skidding to a halt. She groaned and coughed in her throat, struggling to get up from the impact on the ground. "This motherfucker is tough." She got to her feet, standing and clenching her claws into balls.

"You...or your friends...who is first..."

She felt a roar coming from her throat and chest, as she started to run forward. "Let me tell you right now," her eyes started to shine a deep blue as the rocks from the surrounding areas started to come near her, some of them even manifesting out of the ground, "I will not be first, and nor will any of my friends while I'm still standing!" she roared loudly, throwing the stones at the Krookodile, her eyes glowing with furious energy as she hurled her anger in the form of boulders at the red reptile.

-----
    (OoC: Please, feel free to dodge and/or attack her. |D Just no infection or death please. xD)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Cherrygrove City/Dawn

Still rather dazed from his hastey reawaekening, and the reformation of the shatterd bone in his left ankle, Salazar's mind was everything but racing. Dull and stagnant with thought his gaze was rested down to his feet until he heard a loud scream of pained agony which snapped the Large Vulpine Pokemon out of his daze. "You...or your friends...who is first..." A sadistic voiced grated with the ebbings of glee and hunger in it's sickly voice.
    Our dear boy's ear perked in surprise as he spotted the large red Crocodile, standing among the blood stainded grass next to the Luxray from far earlier, who appeared to be missing a limb, and was bleeding out next to the ifnernal beast who ravaged him. Normally Salazar would not care the least of an undead and see it fit to end it as soon as possible, but there was something about this krookidile. He could see it in it's eyes, he could smell it, hell the damn thing was speaking cohernitly and with intent. Not only did it still have the glint of intelligence in it's lifeless crimson glowing eyes, but it seemed to imminate a metaphorical aura of extreme danger, this creature is no folly Salazar mentally concluded as he observed, sitting lke a child in school attempting to solve a math problem. "Let me tell you right now, I will not be first, and nor will any of my friends while I'm still standing!" Rea suddenly roared in rage ebfore mentally tearing chunks from the ground and flinging them at the Krookidile in a raged ancient power.

His eyes now glowing a bright Cyan, the Azure zoroark created several Illusionary copies of Rea to help her avoid being hit by the large red abomination, and with this facade, he decided to create a few more copies of himself as is scattering his' selves around the area, leering hotsily at the Harbinger. And with this he crept out of sight and reappeared near the Eevee and the Pikachu, and had his shape become that of a Pachirisu as he stood gaurd next to the two smaller Pokemon. He knew Rea well enough to be fully confident she could keep the beast back, but Sorrow & the other were far to small in his opnion to face the beast themselves, so Salazar decided to stay back from now and keep a close eye on the two. Ready to jump in to aid his friend at any moment, even if his only attack that could effect the Krookidile was not very effecive.

Turning his head to the still depressed looking Pikachu, he patted him on the back and gave a silent brief smile before turning back and watching sternly at the ensuing battle.

==============================================
    (Ooc: Sorry for the crappy short post and drop of quality toward the end of it, I'm hungry and rushed atm.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Cherrygrove City | Evening (18)/(4)

Sorrow looked on helplessly as the Charizard attacked the ground type without any headway. His blood turned to ice in his veins as the harbingers' words reached his ears.

"You...or your friends...who is first..." It hissed, its' large mouth snapping shut with emphasis. Sorrow couldn't breathe- all he could see was the gushing blood and the whimpering Luxray as it struggled to escape.

"Gah, you idiots! We gotta take care of that big bastard!" The little Eevee snarled, pawing at the ground impatiently.

"Let me tell you right now, I will not be first, and nor will any of my friends while I'm still standing!" Sorrows' gaze shot to the Charizard, flying towards the enormous Crookodile.

No! He wanted to scream at her, beg her not to attack again, but he was rooted to the spot. Instead, the Zoroark threw up a mess of illusions of both himself and the Charizard, reapparing close by them as a Pachirisu.
    The little Pikachu looked at him in bewilderment, to which he received a pat on the back.

Ghost growled at the two.
    "How can you stand there and do nothing!? You're complete morons!" He hissed, dashing forward and leaping as high as he could over the harbinger. A purple globular ball formed in his mouth, and as he reached his highest point, he spat it at the reptiles' face, landing only a few feet away from the Crookodiles' lethal tail.

Sorrow sprung into action, his daze broken. With all of his power, he sprang towards the dark Eevee and slammed into him, knocking them both as far away from the ground/dark type as he could and pinned down the struggling fox.

"What the HELL are you doing!? Get the- get off of me! We need to beat that bastard up! Did you see what he's doing!?" The Eevee bit and snarled at Sorrow, but the Pikachu stayed his ground.

It's too late...
    It's too late...

(OoC- Ghost used Toxic, you can choose whether it hits or misses, dear harbie.~ And they're out of the way now, so no need to attack them.)

Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:45 pm

(OoC: Skip please.)

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Cherrygrove City || Dawn || 5

[lol, I couldn't tell what time it was since some of these posts say dawn and some say evening. xD I just went with Dawn. Glad to be on the team. B)]

The feeling of teleportation was a known experience to Calypso, and he felt a sense of déjà vu as he appeared with a flash and fell down once again down to the ground, missing his balance just like in the sandy desert place. He blamed it on his somewhat lack of sleep; the Abra hadn't been getting nearly enough of his much needed slumber. However, instead of falling face-first into scorching hot sand like back in Outskirt, this time he stumbled down onto firm, springy soil ground. Calypso stared at the grass stalks that waved quietly in the wind that blew through wherever he had come to, a high humming in his ears. A small, circular red insect quietly stalked up the green blade of the grass, its legs clinging to the swaying stem. It looked peaceful and normal. He could just take a nap, right there on the dark ground. Just forget everything painful that happened. Maybe he could find his friends in his dreams...

And then the ringing in his ears cleared, as if swept away by the suddenly strengthening wind, and he heard the chaos. The Abra scrambled up in massive panic as a loud, echoing screech, filled with pain, tore through the place that Calypso now realized was a small city [more or less like a town]. An oddly colored Charizard [really, what was with all the strange colored pokémon? Calypso had already seen at least three in his first destination] flew backwards, bouncing like an oversized Magikarp over the ground before coming to a skidding halt. Calypso's gaze, naturally, followed the direction from where the Charizard came -- and he saw the cause. A hulking, red-scaled reptilian beast wearing blood like a king's robe, eyes red and an unimaginable level of pressure hanging in the air around it.

It looked around at something the Abra could not quite see, stomping at the ground and causing such a tremor that Calypso immediately felt it necessary to cling tightly to the grass stems where the bug had already flown away in fear. A big Luxray tumbled right to the crocodile's feet; and without a hesitation, it bit off one of the Luxray's legs with hardly any effort, as if its maw had bitten through tissue paper. The scream that followed practically shattered Calypso's eardrums, and he immediately sat up and backed away, his back softly hitting against a solid tree. He was just about in tears, his breathing coming in sharp gasps. He thought this place would be better than that desert; he thought it might've been safe. It turned out that the Abra just got himself into an even deeper problem, the very one that he wanted to avoid. Undead. Why did Calypso just run away from Outskirt? Just because one pokémon disappeared, just because he was too afraid. Why was he such a coward? There had been no Undead at the Stand; no bad memories haunting and eating him away like parasites.

A furious roar distracted Calypso from his thoughts, but not quite enough. The Charizard, having more or less recovered, stood with a tense air around her, her claws clenched into tight fists. The ground cracked and stone slabs and boulders gathered from anywhere possible, before flying straight at the Krookodile. The Abra was vaguely aware of other pokémon in the area, such as one or two Eevees he thought he saw around -- and there were more than one of those Charizards? Was it Double Team? Calypso finally snapped out from his prior confusion in curiosity of the new one, looking at the copies; and saw that there were not only those of the Charizard. A familiar, blue and grey Zoroark [or rather, many of them] glared at the Krookodile with dark hostility. The Zoroark that Calypso knew; could he ever make a face like that? But it surely must've been him. No other Zoroark had a color scheme like that, nor had the Abra ever seen that facepaint on any other.

"Sa...lazar?" he breathed, temporarily teetering away from the border of tears. Was Calypso lucky, or unlucky that he had found his carnival brother in a situation like this? The Abra shakily stood up, the weight of the bag around his shoulders feeling like a hand that dragged him down, his body shaking like a leaf in a storm, glancing from copy to copy -- which of the illusions was the real one? "Salazar!"
    Krookodile
    Krookodile
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Krookodile Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:10 pm

It seemed the prey's little friends wanted to answer for him. "Let me tell you right now, I will not be first, and nor will any of my friends while I'm still standing!" She summoned stones from the ground and began sending them towards the Krookodile but the Harbinger simply laughed. He grabbed his prey and allowed the feline to act as a shield, taking the attack for him. Though as the Luxray took the last of the stones a large ball of sticky fluid smacked right into the side of the croc's head, burning his eyes and making it impossible to see from the right one.

"How dare you!" With a loud roar he swung his mighty tail towards the small bundle of black that appeared near him but one of the others pushed him out of the way before he could land a hit. "Fine then...you want him-" he held up the Luxray, dangling him like bait on a hook. "Take him." His jaws opened wide and he bit down right on feline's throat, ripping away peeling back fur and flesh until the spine was exposed. He watched with morbid glee as the cat's wounds spurted his life blood onto the ground as his heart still pumped despite the fatal bite. When the last of the death throws finished, and the body stopped its twitching, he tossed the corpse to its companions. The prey had been no match for him.

With a snort and a loud slap of his tail to the ground the croc turned to leave, diving into the hole from where he had emerged. Using his Dig he traveled to the outside of town where he caught the sounds of another above him. Sticking his head out of the ground he spotted yet another electric type and his bloodlust stirred once more. This prey didn't look nearly as formidable as his last one but it might taste better. going back underground he launched another Dig, propelling himself with lightning speed towards the Manectric before leaping from the ground with jaws wide.

The first bite was fatal, as his mouth closed fully around the middle of the electric hound. It barely struggled at all before it's body gave to the shock and blood loss. He dropped the meat and looked down at the pathetic excuse for prey, disappointed that it had been so easy after the last one. But he shrugged and lay down on all fours, nudging the Manectric head first into his jaws and swallowing it whole. His belly was so full it was beginning to protrude, lumping in odd places and dragging his belly to the ground. It seemed he wouldn't be able to walk on two legs for a while so he settled with going back underground and making his way to his next victim.

(This was double-duty post, the fulfillment of my contract on the Luxray and a Harbinger Attack on the Manectric. Both characters are now deceased.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:48 pm