Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Mewtwo
Raikou
Darkrai
Shaymin
Entei
Honchkrow
Deoxys
Suicune
Lugia
13 posters

The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT)

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT) - Page 10 Empty Re: The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT)

Post by Mewtwo Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:15 pm

((Lol. Yeah you did!))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Viridian City|Afternoon (22)

After the incident with the Unown, Mewtwo managed to drop them off fairly close to their fellow Legends, but was rewarded with a splitting headache. Having that many Psychics roaming his mind and shouting at him had hurt and sapped much of his energy. He hoped that no one tried anything funny since he left with a white bird and came back with a black one, because in this state he wouldn't be able to fight them off. He would have to flee, and that just wasn't the classy way to go.

B-Brothers...! ...Son...

Mewtwo frowned as the loud booming voice echoed through his already sore head. Wait...son? Oh for the love of-! How many more of them were going to show up? Was this one going to go join the Undead too and get killed off by his father? Seemed to be a trend in Lugia's family to suddenly go crazy and try to kill things, so anything was possible. His frown deepened when he saw it was in fact the electric bird Zapdos, and prayed he wouldn't be half as annoying at Rat-ko. Electric types and himself never seemed to get on very well.

Speaking of the mangy mutt, there he was next to Suicune, who really needed to be informed of the situation. So while Lugia went to play house Mewtwo used his protective sphere to float over to the water dog, knowing that he would be the least likely to attack him for Lugia's current...state. Which would probably need explaining right about now. He held up one hand as he kept the other on his head, eyes screwed firmly shut as he tried to think past the pain.

Before you even ask, don't. From what I can gather the humans did this to the great white bird a long time ago and something at the lab sort of 'triggered' it again. Mewtwo winced as the sound of his own voice became heavy in his mind, and his sphere began to flicker from the lack of focus. he thought back to what happened and thought it would be best to let Lugia explain Articuno's presence at the lab, but he could let them know the rest. The bird you mentioned was there, and he destroyed the ground zero lab before I could get anything useful out of it. So, in a sense, I'm back to square one. I will have to compile the data from the other existing labs and try and work out an anti-virus that way. It will be much harder without the original serum, but it can be done, if the bird doesn't beat us to them. But it gets worse. Something else is coming, something...

Before the last of it could be said, the sphere guarding Mewtwo flickered violently and then vanished, dropping the cloned Legend to the ground in a painful heap. He didn't stir, didn't utter a sound, as he had slipped into a state of unconsciousness. He had expelled so much energy in such a short amount of time, and then the Unown, it was too much for even the powerful Psychic to keep up. His body needed to rest and recover, so the meditative sleep he now resided in would have to be enough. Hopefully he would wake in time to warn them of the impending danger.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Admin - Profiles, Plot
    Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:12 am

Viridian City| Afternoon

With the two birds buzzing over his head, he didn't realize they'd made it into Kanto until Zapdos announced they'd arrived. He glanced about the town and frowned; there wasn't much left, and there wasn't that large of a building like the fortress in Ecruteak. Where the hell were they supposed to go? He shot a glance at Zapdos, vaguely wondering if he'd led them to the wrong place.

That was when they appeared. The freak cat and an ebony version of Lugia; the crimson eyes and obsidian feathers took him off guard and for a horrible moment, his mind jumped to the conclusion that it was his fault. Had he infected Lugia as well, through some means he hadn't realized? Was he really that careless? He glanced to Suicune, unsure of what to do, when Mewtwo collapsed in a heap.

Entei frowned, then padded up slowly, keeping his eyes on the pair. ...So... Looks like you two had a time, he muttered, poking the recumbant feline with his massive paw.

Raikou
    Raikou
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Raikou Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Post Twenty
    Viridian City | Afternoon

The dispute between Ho-oh and Zapdos ended unsettled, though by the phoenix's speech Raikou figured no one would really want to continue to fight. ... right. The Thunder Legendary didn't bother with humans; after all, what did it matter now who started the epidemic? It wasn't going to help them at all to find the cure. He snorted to himself Zapdos turned away from his Father, his eyes grazing the city of Viridian.

And just like that, popping out of nowhere, Mewtwo and Lugia - ... that can't be him...! - appeared. "Eh?!" The electric Pokemon's fur sparked in his shock as he took in the scene of Lugia's form. Where were the white feathers, where in its place there were dark ones? Raikou shivered, though after taking a few deep breaths he was able to look at this in a more reserved manner. Mewtwerp was attempting to explain something, something about something else being a risk to all lives, before the poor smite passed out.

"Tsk...!" Obviously these two had learned more than what they had planned, but it seemed like it came at a costly price. Lugia had been unmistakably transformed into a darker form of himself, and Mewtwo was on his last reserves. "What the hell happened?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:51 pm

((I am terribly sorry brothers, I thought I could write it in time, but it seems I am busier than I thought, please skip me.))
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:54 am

Post nine

[Viridian City//Afternoon]

The silence seemed to stretch out for Zapdos as his little band of Legends finally came upon the place they were heading to. The city of Viridian was a place that the Kanto Legend had not actually been to in quite some time. The small pack of buildings had grown to a respectable amount. The avian's cerulean eyes widened as he even saw a huge mansionlike building in the distance, above the city. Dumb things didn't take any break from urbanizing my home, all right, Zapdos grunted disapprovingly from within his head. No need bugging the others with his negative comments anymore. ...well, not anymore than he already had. The bird grumbled under his breath.

Suicune quickly called out a warning to his brothers, pointing out that dangers lie ahead. The avian merely replied with a tense nod, his narrowed eyes still running over the city. It made no sense to him... Should there have not been a huge place, striking into the sky, for them to explore? Where where the awnsers if they could not find this humans' base? Irritation continued to run through the bird. He was still not too happy about making an ass of himself before Ho-Oh and his children. But he was also just plain discusted with the humans themselves. Staring at the city they had made just under his nose, electricity began to spark off of the thunderbird's wings as his emotions boiled again. This was his land, his to protect. How dare those vile creatures desecrate it so?! Thunderclouds began to rumble in the distance, but Zapdos reluctantly pushed them away. No point in being angry and getting everyone wet with a rainstorm, the avian grumped silently to himself.

However something suddenly happened. There was a sudden flash of light, near the city but not within it. Zapdos had to avert his eyes, blinking several times in an attempt to have his pupils change and ajust back to the afternoon sun. Wh-what the hell...? The Kanto Legend was placed into an even more savage mood from the uncalled for bright light and he swung his head furiously from side to side as he tried to see what exactly was there. His dark eyes narrowed to mere slits, the bird was only just able to make out the senery again. That was when he suddenly heard a new voice. B-Brothers...! 

Zapdos froze there, at the call to them. Another Legend?! Zapdos thought in utter confusion. Must be one of those damn psychic tyoes. What else could make such a bright flash and then just... Be there! But there was something else. Something that made the thunderbird even more seperate to regaurd who spoke. The words stirred something deep within Zapdos' chest. He could not place a Pokemon to the voice, but he was more than certain he had heard it before. It was something that he could not explain, almost as if it were already a part of him in some unexplainable way. Zapdos could feel the shock of his brothers around him, making him only more desperate to see who they were looking at. The bird nearly growled in frustration. But then he heard it. 

...Son...

Zapdos' cerulean eyes snapped open at that point, wider than he had ever even recalled having them. They were round with disbeleif, his beak falling right open. C-could it be?... And as Zapdos took in the great dragonlike avian before him, he knew it was. Logically Zapdos was more than awear of just how wrong he looked, white feathers stained black like the night with eyes a peircing red, but it was still him. There was no mistaking those handlike wings or that face. It was Lugia. Lugia had come home. There was some weird and alein purple Pokemon with him, but Zapdos hardly cared. Even as everyone he had led there began to talk, the bird was already shooting forward as fast as his wings could take him. The avian ignored the purple thing when he appeared before Suicune. He ignored how strange Lugia looked. He just listened to his heart, that this was his father come home. 

F... Father! Zapdos cried, his voice suddenly like that of a small frightened child being brought home. He did not slow down, intending to smash into Lugia with the hug of a loving son.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Viridian City| Afternoon (44)

The yellow form rose and quickly made his way to Lugia, colliding into the latter with a powerful, loving tackle. Lugia's mind was buzzing, having just accepted the death of his daughter and now, here his son was, alive and healthy...

Would he kill him, too...?

The ebony bird staggered back a few steps from the force of the contact, but he did not push Zapdos away. His great avian arms slowly circled the other, realization that at least one of his children was safe and healthy. Safe and healthy...

Safe...

Oh, son... he whispered, then held the yellow legend close, all anger and wrath that now defined him out of mind. He had a son, safe and healthy...

He looked up for a moment and his eyes widened at Entei, who was poking at Mewtwo's recumbent form. Mewtwo! He broke the embrace and gently nudged a frail arm with his beak, unsure of what else to do to try and rouse the Psychic legend. He sighed and looked to Raikou after he'd asked what happened.

...A lot, was his short, terse reply, the vivid imagery of the destruction and death threatening to boil his anger again. Needless to say, we need to find out as much as possible as soon as possible. We think Honchkrow is trying to cover the humans' tracks to eliminate the possibilities of finding a cure.

Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Viridian City|Afternoon(23)

It was like dreaming, but he wasn't actually asleep. However, neither was he awake. The trance Mewtwo's body had put him in was a last ditch effort to recover some of the massive amounts of energy he had been expelling over the last few short days, but it left him semi-aware of what was happening around him. He could hear voices, muffled and indistinguishable, but they were obviously there. The emotions where running in a few of them, and soon he found himself being poked and prodded by more than one of them.

He couldn't react or even twitch an eye at the ridiculous treatment they were bestowing on him. He tried to reach out to their minds, to get them to leave him alone, but his powers were so drained he couldn't even establish a link to the closest one to him. But he could feel something prodding at his mental defenses, and thinking it was Suicune or one of the others he began to drop them but quickly found himself drowning in voices. The Unown were back, dancing in front of him with their cryptic words. They were moving so quickly he couldn't make out what they wanted, but all he wanted was for them to go away.

Haven't you caused me enough trouble? His words suited his mood as they echoed throughout his mind. You're the reason I'm in this position so whatever you want won't come through me if you don't leave me alone! They were repeating the message they had given him before but there was nothing he could do if they kept sapping his strength to talk to him. As the mental link between he and the Unown slowly started to fade and flicker, they seemed to get the hint and left him. Happy with the silence now in his head he allowed his body some much needed rest.

Darkrai
    Darkrai

Post by Darkrai Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:10 pm

New Moon Isle||Afternoon

Darkrai had arose with a start. During his slumber, the very nightmares he created plagued him. He shook his head held it as images flashed in his mind. A Dark bird he did not recognize.... Articuno's chest being ripped apart.... And the image of Cresellia, the beloved Lunar Pokemon whom had dwelled on the sister island being ripped apart replayed in his mind....

He mulled them over... This Epidemic was becoming, well... An Epidemic! His curiosity faded as then the voices of the tortured souls; Nightmare-plagued and deprived of sleep, screamed inside his head. He clutched it with both hands and trembled.

"It's not my..... I didn't cause..... " An emotion he was unfamiliar with washed over him-- was it regret? Remorse? No... It was guilt... So many Pokemon were suffering due to his very existence. He remembered the plague-ridden Honchkrow and anger rose in his being. This was the bird's fault that he was no doubt, one of the most hated legends.

"I must fix this. I will find my bretheren later... But for now, I must make amends with the souls I harm most." And as he gathered his thoughts, he departed not one, but two missions... Kill the Honchkrow, and clear his name.

(I apologize I have only made one post, but I plan on primarily Floating. I assure you, brothers, I shall return!)
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Mt.Silver| Afternoon (41)

Suicune stood dumbfounded as he watched the scene unfold. Lugia and his sons' reunion was touching, albeit horribly tainted. The aurora pokemon could feel the vibrating rage and sorrow emanating from the once ivory Johto legend. His dark wings enveloped the yellow avian in a warm embrace while Mewtwo approached the legendary dog, his appearance ragged and weary in his pale psychic bubble.
    Brother...what-?...
    Before you even ask, don't. From what I can gather the humans did this to the great white bird a long time ago and something at the lab sort of 'triggered' it again. Mewtwo growled, his face contorted in pain. Suicune nodded grimly, his eyes averting to the Shadow pokemon momentarily as the Kanto legend continued.
    The bird you mentioned was there, and he destroyed the ground zero lab before I could get anything useful out of it. So, in a sense, I'm back to square one. I will have to compile the data from the other existing labs and try and work out an anti-virus that way. It will be much harder without the original serum, but it can be done, if the bird doesn't beat us to them. But it gets worse. Something else is coming, something... Mewtwo slurred, his entire frame drooping with the weight of exhaustion.

Brother?!...Suicune exclaimed in alarm, his eyes growing wide as his protective sphere dissipated and the feline collapsed, unconscious, in front of him. Suicune padded closer to Mewtwo, attempting to get a closer look.
    ...So... Looks like you two had a time. Entei muttered, prodding the unconscious legend. Suicunes' face was grim as he circled him slowly.
    They must have seen some real action...for a legend to be at this point of exhaustion and...Suicunes' gaze turned to Lugia, while his voice fell to a whisper. For Lugia to revert back into that form...
    Suicune fell silent as Lugia came forward and nudged the purple feline, his crimson eyes wide with worry.
    What the hell happened? Raikou asked, his rashness apparent in the tone of his voice.

...A lot. Needless to say, we need to find out as much as possible as soon as possible. We think Honchkrow is trying to cover the humans' tracks to eliminate the possibilities of finding a cure.
    Suicune remained silent, gathering his thoughts as Lugia spoke.

Now that Lugia is in his Shadow state, he will be a problem...just like Entei...he sighed inwardly as he realized how hopeless the situation was becoming. One by one, the legends are slowly turning...unstable...how are we supposed to fight as one if we can't even control our ranks?! And what did Mewtwo mean by 'something else is coming?' What else could possibly happen?! Hiding his frustration, Suicune addressed the large avian.

Brother, it is good to see you alive. The bird...will need to be dealt with later. Our first priority is...to...
    A strange sound from the sky made the legendary beast stop mid-sentence, his eyes growing wide and his jaw dropping in incredulity. Suicune spun around, his sharp gaze scanning the skies for the source.
    It couldn't be...!

Where is it!? he shouted, his maned head turning quickly as he searched above them frantically, a snarl growing as he bared his fangs.

(The sound and its source will be revealed in the coming week. Mods, keep your speculations to a minimum, so as not to conflict with the future plot.)

[You must be
    registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:54 pm

((Sorry, brothers, but I must skip. Just say I turned my head in surprise to the strange noise, trying to locate it as well.))

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:53 pm

(For sake of plot, there is about to be major skip here. NO ONE POST AFTER ME.)

Viridian City|Afternoon(24)

Mewtwo awoke with a start, a strange energy pulsing through him. Unbeknownst to him, the Unown had slowly fed him their power while aggravating his rest, giving him enough strength to awake and pass on their message. Suicune and the others where gathered around him, and while he still wanted to know what they were doing violating his person this information simply couldn't wait. Brother, it is good to see you alive. The bird...will need to be dealt with later. Our first priority is...to...

We don't have time for that! Mewtwo cried. The Unown, their warning. They said- But then he head it as well. He was too late to warn them, it was already there, already upon them. They had spent this entire time trying to figure out the mess that was left them at the beginning of the Epidemic, only to fall back right where they started. Now here they were. The irritating buzzing sound got increasingly louder as it drew near, and Mewtwo stood to his fullest height with an angry glare set on his face. Thy Humans Come.

As his last words faded into the thunderous roar of the blades whipping about overhead, the object stopped just short of the gathering of Legends. It was a helicopter, massive, painted green and black with full artillery. A military chopper. And it was slowly descending to the ground. As it finally perched upon the soft earth, the door flew open and easily over a dozen fully armed humans poured out, but one in particular stood out.

He wasn't dressed like the others, instead of combat uniform and weapons, he wore shackles and a tattered business suit. What once was slicked back, pristine cut hair was now greasy and ragged, and even through the dirt and blood he still had the air of arrogance. Mewtwo didn't need Psychic powers to tell him who that was, he knew the demon by face and name. It was him, the benefactor, the master, the Head of Rocket. Gio-fucking-vanni.

Giovanni
    Giovanni
    Black Guard
    Black Guard

Post by Giovanni Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Viridian City|Afternoon

He really had to object to this sort of manhandling as he was brutally shoved from the helicopter when it landed. They all disembarked the chopper, with heavy artillery perimeter around it as they forced Giovanni out. They had seen the Legends just before touching down, and decided that getting rid of the Rocket Leader wasn't enough, they wanted to take out some Legendaries while they were at it. Giovanni recognized his failed prize, Mewtwo, as they disembarked, and offered the clone a knowing smirk. 'Been a long time, hasn't it pet?' Almost as though he knew what was going through the Psychic's mind. Not that the look on the feline's face was hard to decipher, it was one of pure hate. It gave Giovanni no shortage of pleasure to know that he still inspired such feelings even in his current situation.

Without warning, the commander in charge of his little 'drop off' gave the order to open fire on the Legends and before he could even more out of the way gunfire slicing through the air. They focused their heaviest artillery on the Pokemon, giving Giovanni the opportunity to slink back into the chopper and watch from a safer haven. And, if anything were to possibly go wrong with the commander's ludicrous plan, he could always steal the damn thing and leave them to rot. It wasn't like he didn't have other places to go. They weren't the only humans left after the nightmare, after all. They'd been listening in to the Pokemon as they arrived, and knew that their reception wouldn't be a welcome one, but opening fire on them was taking a very risk preemptive strike. Giovanni knew risk, but also had the sense to not anger a group of the most powerful Pokemon known to exist. And if by some miracle they weren't infected that didn't mean they wouldn't get pissed.

No, it was better to watch this one from the sidelines. 'And see just how powerful these beasts have become.'
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:06 am

Viridian City| Afternoon (45)

Thy Humans Come.

Lugia's head whipped around at Mewtwo's forboding words to see the great metal helicopter awkwardly land in the only way human machinery could, where a human dressed in tattered glory was uncerimoniously tossed out. The great avian could only watch in pure shock and horror as the humans took no hesitation in filing out of the metal monstrosity and cocking back their guns with military precision. So many questions were spinning through Lugia's already chaotic mind, so he stood dumbfounded and staring as the humans began to open fire.

The first few rounds of bullets woke him instantly, his hide pelted with the little demons in a mere few seconds. However, his Legendary title was no mistake, as the bullets never reached his vital organs. His anger once again flaring, he opened his massive wings and gave a mighty gale, sending a majority of the bullets and humans who weilded them flying backwards. Eyes glowing crimson, mouth agape in a vicious snarl, his mind flickered back to the fortress and the slaughterfield of his murdered brethren. His fury would finally be wrought.

YOU DID THIS! he roared, his maw now alight with the threatening sphere of a building Aeroblast. He let it go, cutting a trench into the land and a few humans in half. Their screams only added into his hate, and he gave another roar before lunging at one group of humans.

Admin

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Outside Viridian City| Afternoon (42)

Suicune bared his fangs and roared in incredulity as the humans opened fire on the band of legendaries.
    How DARE they attack US!

The insolence!
    And without the slightest provocation!

The Aurora pokemon dashed quickly out into the long grass to avoid the stream of bullets, skidding to a halt and turning on his heels as he witnessed the Shadow legend roar in anger, loosing an aeroblast. Blood stained the ground as the humans howled in terror and pain, some of them in multiple pieces. Suicune, however, felt no pity for those that were killed.

TRAITORS!!
    Suicune howled in reply, the winds whipping violently around them. His crimson eyes began to glow vibrantly as his rage increased with each passing second, his mane whipping furiously around his sharp and angular shoulders, as if it had a will of its own. Trees began to uproot and shatter against the sheer force of the hurricane winds, the wooden shards becoming deadly shrapnel as it flew through the air at incredible speeds.
    YOU WANT POWER!? YOU WANT POWER!!! He snarled over the raging winds.

TAKE IT ALL! And with that, the water legendary blasted the humans' barricade to pieces with a pillar of high-pressure water exploding out of his maw. Flailing bodies flew from their places, colliding with the rocky cliff-face with a sickening pop as the water crushed them against the merciless wall of solid rock. One howled in terror as they gaped at an enormous shard of a broken branch embedded in their chest, while others flew head over heels as the winds picked them up like rag dolls.

(That was fun. We need to do this more often. B] Anyone can add their own flavor of destruction to the humans if they wish. One of the avians can have the chopper trying to leave and destroying it in a blaze of glorious awesome if they want)

[You must be
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:10 am

Outside Viridian City| Afternoon (26)

There were no words for the anger, the frustration, the hurt, the horror that welled in the great fire beast's chest as the helicopter descended upon them, pushing out one of their own before opening fire. There was no warning, no words, nothing. Just an attack.

These humans forgot what they were dealing with.

Entei was never one for subtlety; but as Lugia shot them with an aeroblast, and his brother summoned the fury of the winds that obediently followed him, Entei himself roared, summoning the lava that was loyal to him. The sound was earth-shattering; in fact, he stomped his paws, and obediently, the earth opened, revealing its deadly life blood. Lava.

Releasing another roar, and with his brother's wind and wood, Entei enveloped himself in flame and lava, unleashing a furious Eruption attack. The fire clung to the wood and winds, Suicune's already deadly attack made more so by his own flame. His watery brother roared in rage, his words wreathed with hate. However, for Entei, there were no words. Only flame.

Raikou
    Raikou
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Raikou Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:08 pm

(ooc; Sorry for the late response brothers, but I am short on time and will have to skip my turn.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Outside Viridian City | Afternoon (20)

Explosions, Gunshots, Intense Lava and raging winds, it was the type of things people wrote about in times of the apocalypse. Yet as he hovered there in midair as the scene of horrors played before him in what seemed like slow motion, watching his brothers and his children get shot upon and attack back in retaliation, Ho-Oh was still in disbelief.

They were trying to help find a solution to this epidemic, they were all supposed to be on the same side, supposed to be working together to fix this mess, so why! Why was everyone trying to kill each other?! Arceaus did not put them all on the same planet to fight against each other, yet now it was all they did….

Ho-oh was not spared the attack, he was shot at from below, he had used his wings to cover his vital parts while using recover, but his wings being assaulted forced him to land. His attackers quickly killed my lava erupting.

So much blood and death now marked this area, in a few minutes it will mirror the human fortress outside Ecruteak.

The human helicopter started to fire up again, it was going to take off in an attempt to escape now that all the other legends where retaliating, but Ho-Oh could not let that happen. He hated using this attack, especially on beings not adapted to psychic attacks, but he needed that chopper to stay, so he used Extrasensory on the pilot.

The pilot of the chopper was assaulted with a psychic attack from the inside, you could hear his scream as he grabbed his head to try to stop the intense pressure of the new sensation. No longer able to function, much less even think properly with the intense pressure within his own skull, the pilot had no means of making the chopper escape, leaving the craft grounded.

“We are trying to fix a problem you created, we all want the same thing! Then why attack us! What would that accomplish other than more death!” He knew they couldn’t understand his speech, but he had honestly thought they had learned their lesson.

He had been around for the last war hundreds of years ago, the war that burned his and Lugia’s tower and caused him to bring new life to the three pokemon he now calls his sons. He thought they had understood that war solved nothing, he thought that since the towers where rebuilt or preserved in their ruined states, the humans had learned from their mistakes, but they hadn’t, and they wouldn’t….

Ho-Oh silently let out tears, not of sadness, but of frustration, because now that they had started this attack, war will come. There WILL be more humans. There WILL be more deaths. Innocent’s WILL be killed, there was no longer any doubt about that….

But sadly, this time there WON’T be any signs of peace….

Last edited by Ho-Oh on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Post ten

[Outside Viridian City//Afternoon]

The reunion was cut short. Zapdos was not able to even relish in the fact that he had his father back. The sunshine colored bird completely ignored what the others were saying, instead simply reveling in the fact that he had Lugia back. He hardly even cared if he was all weirdly colored, things would be alright. They always ended up being alright.

Zapdos forced the bickering of the others out of his head, his closed eyes even taking on an irritated appearance as he was forced to listen to them. Could they all just shut up? Did they not realize just how long it had been since he had seen his dad? UGH. But then one thing Mewtwo said finally cut through the stubborn avian's head just as a new sound began to vibrate through the air. WHAT?!

Thy Humans Come.

Complete shock and discust made the Kanto bird's eyes widen with a firey rage. Yes... he knew that sound. He knew it all too well, staining and taking over the skies or his region. Feathers spiking with massive amounts of electricity, Zapdos jumped away from his father just as clouds formed within seconds above their heads. Both Lugia and Suicune let their rage show, screaming out as the Legends countered the assault of bullets. Zapdos was so ataken back for several seconds that he could only watch with impossibly wide eyes as they fucking monsters just attacked without a ingle reason to. Electricity began to crackle off of Zapdos' back as his father shot out with his strongest attack, taking down an impressive amount of the bastards. Entei brought up rife and Suicune had his water attack.

Thunderbolts began to rain down randomly onto the ground, staining the ground with horrible scortch marks. You... Zapdos was at a loss for words, allowing his power to build with his heart rate as Ho-Oh downed the helicopter. His uncle began trying to converse even with them. No. NO. Zapdos let out an earsplitting avian screech as he shot into the air with a powerful sweep of his wings. YOU CAUSED ALL OF THIS! YOU FUCKERS DON'T DESERVE TO EVEN SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY! Wicked thunderbolts began to shoot from the sky, melting the propelers of the machine, making sure they would stay down.

Screams of the amazingly still alive humans echoed through the air, quickly overpowered by the booming of thunder as immediately lightningbolts showered down around them and his fellow Legends. Zapdos allowed all of his hate, all of his anger, to show in his fearsome expression. Eyes wide with pure wrath as he he screamed to them a single word: DIE!! Releasing all of the built up energy in a single Discharge attack, the amount of electricity suddenly released into the air was awe inspiring. White and blue bolts ran through the helicopter efforlessly, even searing it into two seperate peices with the immeasurable power. The screams of the humans inside was cut abruptly short as their lives were taken instantly.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Viridian City|Afternoon(25)

Mewtwo watched as he and his fellow Legends were assaulted by the humans. There was no warning, no attacks to cause an retaliation, just unbridled aggression towards what the humans considered a threat. Well, fine then! Mewtwo surrounded himself in a psychic barrier, laughing as the human's bullets struck it and fell to the ground inert. He launched several Psychics and Thunderbolts at the foul creatures, combining his power with that of Zapdos to increase the voltage and was pleased to see the rain of electricity frying several of the humans leaving on charred corpses behind. But when the yellow avian went for the helicopter Mewtwo panicked. Giovanni was in there and he still needed to pay for this mess!

NO! he cried, too late as the bird released his attack. Mewtwo left nothing to chance an immediately teleported into the helicopter, grabbing Giovanni by the throat and teleporting back out into open air within a fraction of a second of the chopper being split in half. As he stared down at the human in his hand, squeezing just enough to make it difficult to breathe without choking completely, he set his eyes in a level glare. You won't be getting away so easily. While his fellow Legends took care of the bodyguards Mewtwo had plans for the leader of Team Rocket.

Flying slowly back to the center of the group he tossed Giovanni unceremoniously back to the ground before encasing him in a psychic energy much like the one he defending himself with. He didn't want the human escaping but neither did he want the others to kill him just yet. There was still something they all needed to know. Turning to Suicune he waved the hound over, nodding to Lugia as well. You once asked, how I knew of the infection before it began. Why I blamed myself. With what you have just witnessed I believe now is the time to tell you Mewtwo's eyes closed, trying to figure out the best way to say it that wouldn't completely set them off before they could get answers out of the exec. Back then, when the experiments first started, I told you that I overheard the scientists talking about it over a videochat. Well, what I didn't tell you was who it was they were reporting to. It was their new Boss, a man who bought out Cipher and recruited them into his own team. That man was Giovanni, the head of Team Rocket, and he is also the pitiful man you see before you. Hopefully with his barrier up the others would see that he meant for them to contain the human, that they still needed him to find the other labs. It was their only chance for him to create a cure...if it was even possible.

Giovanni
    Giovanni
    Black Guard
    Black Guard

Post by Giovanni Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Viridian City|Afternoon|1

The fools.
    Giovanni watched anxiously from behind the steel skin of the metal bird as the commanders' men-commander included- were torn to pieces.
    The sound of bullets whizzing gave way to the roar of the enraged elements as the legends erupted. Hurricane winds, volcanoes, thunderbolts and the mighty aeroblast...all of them confined to one area, leaving nothing but charred ground and destruction in its wake.
    He felt the chopper jump forward and up as the pilot began to panic and started to lift off. Giovanni hurriedly sat down and held onto the side bar tightly, when suddenly he heard the fire-birds' mighty crow, doubled with a voice synchronized with the legends' from inside the cockpit.
    “We are trying to fix a problem you created, we all want the same thing! Then why attack us! What would that accomplish other than more death!”
    The pilot began to scream as his hands flew to his head in a panic. The giant metal bird lurched down in a frightening leap, falling back to the ground in defeat.
    What the hell is happening?!
    Suddenly, a thunderstorm appeared out of nowhere, lightning streaking from the sky, joining the chorus of the fire, water and wind. Zapdos roared in rage, and again, a voice doubled with his cries.
    YOU CAUSED ALL OF THIS! YOU FUCKERS DON'T DESERVE TO EVEN SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!
    Electricity surged through the helicopter as the thunder-bird attacked, permanently grounding it.
    I need to get the hell out of here! This is absolute madness! But-
    Giovanni scrambled to the front of the plane with wide eyes, frantically grabbing the headset the unconscious pilot was wearing around his neck.
    This is where those voices are coming from! These must be...translators! How did they get it to work!? My men have been trying for years to make a universal translator...!
    With a frustrated hiss, he fastened it around his neck and slipped the earbud into his ear lobe. Just as he was about to dash out, he heard the great yellow bird cry out in rage.
    DIE!!!
    Giovanni watched in horror as the bird surged with electricity, aiming all of his power right towards him. His legs wouldn't budge, despite his brain screaming desperately for them to move.
    This is it!
    He thought, horrified as the lethal ball of electricity impacted the now flightless chopper. He cringed as he screwed his eyes shut, just as he felt a tight grasp around his throat. His eyes flew open in a panic, revealing the face of his creation, Mewtwo, staring back at him with a terrible and calculating rage.

You won't be getting away so easily. He growled, tightening his grip on his throat. Giovanni started to speak in protest, but as the large paws of the feline tightened, his breathing grew coarser and more frantic. He clawed desperately at the purple paws before getting tossed to the ground. He landed with a light thud, face first into the charred earth. Giovanni frantically got to his knees, only to be met with a purple forcefield about him, caging him at the feet of the legends. He looked up at them as they congregated around him, fear saturating his eyes. You once asked, how I knew of the infection before it began. Why I blamed myself. With what you have just witnessed I believe now is the time to tell you...Mewtwo began. Back then, when the experiments first started, I told you that I overheard the scientists talking about it over a videochat. Well, what I didn't tell you was who it was they were reporting to. It was their new Boss, a man who bought out Cipher and recruited them into his own team. That man was Giovanni, the head of Team Rocket, and he is also the pitiful man you see before you.

Giovanni shuddered as he realized what Mewtwo was telling the legends...and why he was now encased in a bubble. They're going to do just what the damned military was planning on doing! Shit! I've got to think of something quick...I have to convince them I'm worth more alive than dead!
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Viridian City| Afternoon (46)

Blood was everywhere, the elements littered the arena and screams were the orchestra for the battle. No, not battle. Slaughter. They, the Legends, the pokemon that had devoted their lives to protect, serve, and guide had now reached their limit and unleashed their fury upon their betrayers, the humans. The ones that dared come back to the broken lands they'd left for someone else to clean. They were slaughtering the people they'd once sworn to guide and guard.

And one, at least, was enjoying it.

Lugia, after releasing his Aeroblast, had taken a more personal approach, running after the few fleeing humans that remained that weren't already killed by some other Legend's attack. He stomped, he crushed, he hit, bit, snapped, slammed, pecked. They always died; they'd even stopped trying to shoot him. He was not only enjoying himself, he delighted in the slaughter, embraced the screams of pain and cries for mercy as a choir of the sweetest of voices, and sought more. A laugh escaped his bloodied maw as he spat out the arm of some unfortunate soldier. A man was soon caught beneath his weight, his taloned foot keeping the human on his back, staring up at the great ebony avian. He quivered in fear, his small eyes seeking to comprehend the death that was mere seconds from taking him.

"Oh, God, please... Please, God, no!" the human cried as he tried in vain to wriggle out of Lugia's hold. The latter only chuckled, a cruel grin spreading across his face as his son's lightning rained down around them. "God?" Lugia asked, amused. Suddenly, his amusement turned to anger, then fury, and he leaned down, crushing the man's ribcage slowly, soaking in the other's straining shrieks. Your "GOD"? Where is He, eh, Human? Do you think He listens to your charlatain race anymore? Do you think He listens to ANYONE anymore? Did you kill Him TOO?! ANSWER ME! Alas, before he got an answer, the soldier beneath him gave way completely, gore pushed out through the esophogus, eyes bulging out of their sockets. Disgusted, he lifted his foot and whirled to the few humans that were left, freezing them with a Psychic.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD, HUMANS?! he roared, bending and breaking their joints backward, forcing them to curl and twist and bend like no human should. Their screams provided no answers, and he went closer to them, crimson eyes wide with rage. WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING GOD NOW?! YOU KILLED HIM, JUST LIKE YOU'VE KILLED ALL OF OURS! He then let them out of his Psychic hold, turning away to let them die slowly. Maybe some Infected would eat them. Whether by nature's course or another pokemon, they would die slowly, painfully, and knowing that gave Lugia some peace of mind.

He went back to his bretheren, his ebony form stained red, when he caught Mewtwo's grave words. A snarl escaped him, and the little clothed rat before him wriggled in fear. Good. Let him quiver, let him fear. Let his imagination conjure all of the gruesome deaths the Legends surrounding him could give him. The avain's bloodied teeth glinted in the overcasted light, his eyes never leaving Giovanni's form. ...What do we do with him? His frail human form would not be able to withstand the death he deserves. he growled as he fought the urge to just eat the damn coward.

Last edited by Lugia on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Outside Viridian City| Afternoon (43)

Suicunes' maw was set with a scowl as he padded towards the pathetic life form at Mewtwos' feet. The sky was dark and the ground was torn and littered with bodies. Suicune could smell the stench of undead, but saw none.
    They must be too afraid to approach...so even the infected have limits...he thought grimly.

It was their new Boss, a man who bought out Cipher and recruited them into his own team. That man was Giovanni, the head of Team Rocket, and he is also the pitiful man you see before you.

The aurora pokemon said nothing in reply, but his crimson gaze stayed on the cowering human, piercing him with an untold hatred.

...What do we do with him? His frail human form would not be able to withstand the death he deserves. Lugia snarled, his bloodied form towering over them.

This monster is responsible for my brothers' plight...so many dead at the hands of this human...

..No amount of pain and punishment could atone for the crimes this...thing...has committed against pokemon and nature itself...Suicune growled, snorting at the human in disgust. He was disturbed by the sadistic ferocity of his avian Johto brother, but he said nothing about it. He knew better than to anger him further in his current state.

The humans have brought death upon everything and everyone...and then left with tail tucked between their legs, leaving their problem for us. Then, they attacked us without cause. Us! The legends they have revered and prayed to when they needed aid! What hope is there left for them? They have betrayed the very allies they looked to to keep them safe! He growled loudly, stalking around the psychic cage, his gaze now turning to his brothers, and finally to his father.

How far should we allow them to go before we act? They must be put back in their place! They must know that this world is not just their own to destroy and corrupt as they please! They are a young and foolish race, and they must not be allowed any further...not on the path they now follow!

(OoC- pops, feel free to argue the point on defending humans)

Last edited by Suicune on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Outside Viridian City| Afternoon (28)

It was difficult restraining himself as the battle -or rather, the massacre- raged, his instincts craving, screaming for blood and meat and death. How badly he wanted to kill all the humans, rip their traitorous throats out, and bathe in their blood in a bath of sheer victory. However, Entei restrained himself for one reason and one reason alone; the throats of his bretheren, even his own Father and Brothers were in the mix. The fragrance of their scents, the knowledge that their healthy, strong hearts beat not feet away from him was sickeningly enticing, and he wanted to feast upon them. He swallowed hard as the comforting flames engulfed him, trying to warm his chilled form.

How could I want such a thing? he mourned, horrified at the voices in his own mind thirsting for his Brothers' blood. A cough twisted his lungs, causing him to hack and gag until a spatter of blood and something chunky fell to the ground, only to be obliterated by his flames. His heart was caught in his throat; he was losing time. I... need to act quickly...

Soon, the slaughter was finished, all but one human remaining. As his brothers gathered around, he spotted the cowering vermin, caught in Mewtwo's cage. The psychic clone eplained who he was, what he'd done, and that he was responsible for everything. He was the reason Entei was becoming nothing more than a drooling monster thirsting for his own Brothers' blood. He was the reason he was dying, something completely unheard of for Legends. HE was the reason that their world, their family, their race, their EVERYTHING was dead or almost there. His fury rekindled, he quickly padded to the others, wanting to demolish the bastard for everything he'd done.

This scrawny, short little twat made their home Hell, and added Entei to its population of demons.

A deep, threatening growl escaped him as he listened to the others, his watery brother calling for justice. How far should we allow them to go before we act? They must be put back in their place! They must know that this world is not just their own to destroy and corrupt as they please! They are a young and foolish race, and they must not be allowed any further...not on the path they now follow!

Entei glanced to him, then back to Giovanni. I say we kill any humans... We find where they're hiding still and slaughter them.

Raikou
    Raikou
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Raikou Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:16 am

Post Twenty-One
    Outside Viridian City | Afternoon

Raikou was a fool, a goddamn fool - that's exactly whom he was, and at the moment, he had to concede to the title. When the humans first broke out of the helicopter, guns blazing relentlessly, the Thunder Beast had relished at how easily he had sprung after them, his mighty fangs Crunching into their weak bodies. Pure anger at the situation and disgust towards the humans surged through his veins, his amber eyes hardening as he executed an Extrasensory on the humans, their entire body falling down as he overloaded their minds. Humans...! He growled to himself as he began to take on a more defensive approach. They had done many wrong things in the world, but there were always others that proved it's possible to have faith in humanity.

The thing was, though, was that any worthy human was probably long dead.

Grrrar! Distracted for but a moment, the humans had taken his lapse in attack to shower down a heavy load of bullets. Raikou had only noticed at the last minute and attempted to dodge, but it was too late; the ammo had been launched and had hit the Legendary square in his shoulder. Fuck! Shaking his head as the pain spread throughout his entire body, Raikou let out a low growl as the cloud on his back grew larger, until it was a full out thundercloud. He had hoped that the humans had some decency left in them, that maybe they can still change their ways, but he was wrong - they all deserved to die! From his wicked cloud, a bright explosion of a Thunder came out of it, its zigzagged line throwing itself onto the humans. Even as their singed and burned bodies fell to the ground, indistinguishable from the other, Raikou felt no sympathy for the wrong.

The Thunder Pokemon then quietly padded up to the rest of the group, listening quietly to Mewtwo's description of the trapped man, his anger somehow feeling disconnected. Raikou licked his wounded shoulder - which was luckily not truly that deeply hurt - feeling his entire self just not feeling into the situation. He should feel anger, even hate and blood lust for the cruel monster laying down before them, but Raikou felt absolutely nothing. ... Tch. I'm siding with my Brothers on this one. An eye for an eye, a body for a massacre.

Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Outside Viridian City | Afternoon (21)

Lugia was succumbing to his dark desires, slaughtering any human he could get his hands on, regardless if they were fleeing or attacking. Was this the same brother he had left on the whirl islands? Even Zapdos was taking after his father and delighting on the electrocution of the humans, this enjoyment and thrill on such a dark deed almost made him want to abandon all his ideals and everything he worked so hard to accomplish and just let loose like they did. But what would that bring them? They’d end up with a team full of ravage Legendary Pokemon, all just causing chaos and havoc in their wake.

If hope for a peaceful future was slowly dying out, then he would just have to revive that glimmer of hope. If he were to give up then that would be the same as giving up on life, giving up on his children, giving up on entei….And he could never do that, and he will just have to make sure the others don’t also.

“Are you all so blind as to see this for what it truly is?! A valuable source of information just falls into our laps and you all want to get rid of it? This man may have been the cause of this, Hell, he may have very well created the virus himself, but don’t you get what that means? He is possibly the only living thing in this world right now that could help us get out of this mess. He probably knows more about the virus than we’ll ever know by sifting through computers. He is our link to getting into the bases and getting our hands on the equipment necessary to create a cure, without him we might not get to an antidote in time for Entei.”

He honestly had no clue what these Legends where thinking, maybe that was the problem, they weren’t thinking. They were letting their emotions get the best of them, and ignoring the facts. He had expected this from Zapdos, and maybe even Entei, but from Lugia and Suicune? They weren’t just talking about killing this human, they were already planning out genocide on the entire human race. If this went on, he feared there would be no distinction between innocent humans or otherwise.

Ho-Oh sighed, he had to be the voice of reason, “Suicune, Listen, You are confusing Justice with Revenge, if you harm this human, that’s it; it will be all out war between humans and pokemon. You retaliate against the humans and you will have proven them right, they started this thinking we are nothing but weapons, and going into a blood frenzy will prove just that. We will be no better than the ones who started this, and in the end, there will only be blood.”

“Pokemon all over the world are looking to us, we need to show every species that we are better than that. The biggest revenge you can get against the humans right now is fixing their mistake and showing them what pokemon are truly capable of, that we are capable of more than just violence.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 pm