Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+31
Abysswalker
Azelf
Mew
Duma
Requiem
Dazey
Dandelion
Snitch
Jay
Moon Moon
Storm
Victini
Kaze
Giratina
Zapdos
Starbits
RhysandNight
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Negative10
Honchkrow
Zekrom
Silverishness
Fox
Catalyst
Drago
renegade
Articuno
Min
Lugia
Suicune
35 posters

Team Alteration- Team Switching

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Alteration- Team Switching

Post by Silverishness Wed May 02, 2012 12:25 pm

I would like to move Ari the Archeops from Celadon City to join her brother in the Viridian Team and replace her in Celadon with Dilly once she gets approved.

I will be submitting the dual profile very soon. :)

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 4 PCP637Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 4 635Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 4 196

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    Legendary
    Legendary

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Alteration- Team Switching

Post by Zekrom Fri May 04, 2012 3:37 am

The move of Ari the Archeops from Celadon Team, Kanto to Viridian Team, Kanto has been approved. Please be sure to respond with a leaving post in Celadon and that the new dual profile is approved before completing your move to Viridian.

I did not note any issues in terms of reservations and the like that would interfere with Dilly replacing Ari, so that also seems to be fine. You have one free team switch remaining.

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 4 644

"It is your will that shall bring your ideal to life."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 7:23 pm

I wish to request for Adventus the Wandering Weavile to be moved from Team Sky of Hoenn to Team Faraway of Hoenn owo

Oh, can I also request to team switch Shaka the Solemn Raichu of Team Celestic of Sinnoh be moved to Team Sky of Hoenn after Adventus is switched? ^w^ I was not sure if i was to put this other team switch in another post, so I put it in the same one if that is fine.

**EDIT** If it is not too late, can I have you ignore my team switch for Shaka the Raichu? I have decided to keep him at Celestic instead :U

Thank you in advance ^_^

Last edited by WinterVeil on Fri May 11, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed May 09, 2012 5:43 pm

I would like to switch Ibmab, my deerling, out of Castle and in place for Rah and Avani

:3

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 4 I61jEL3
    Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zekrom Sat May 12, 2012 7:51 am

The move of Adventus the weavile from Team Sky, Hoenn to Team Faraway, Hoenn has been approved! Your alteration did not come too late, so your choice to have Shaka the raichu remain in Celestic has been noted. Please make sure you respond with a closing post in Team Sky before completing your move to Team Faraway. You also have two free team switches remaining.

Is there a place you would like to put Ibmab, Tails? I'm afraid that portion of the request is not very clear. If your intention is simply to remove Ibmab and not put them anywhere, make sure you file to put Ibmab inactive upon approval of your team switch. However, if you wish to move Ibmab somewhere else, please file for another switch.

For the time being, this request is approved (provided that my assumptions are correct), however, clarification is needed. You have two free switches remaining.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon May 14, 2012 10:06 pm

I would like to make Paladin the Undead Hydreigon of Icirrus Team into an Unova Floater.
    I will be making him a individual character, and Prince'll be staying on the team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 12:33 am

I would like to swith out Reid the Xatu of Ceruleon with Dana the Nidoran once she is approved please.
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zekrom Thu May 17, 2012 6:19 am

The move of Paladin the undead hydreigon from the Icirrus Team to the status of an undead Floater has been approved. Please make sure that you make a final post as Paladin and that your single profiles are approved before you move to any other teams. Also, if you are intending to move right away, remember to note on the team you wish to float to that you wish to float to said team. You also have one free team switch remaining.

The switch of Dana the nidoran to replace Reid the xatu in Cerulean has also been approved. Please make sure Reid makes a final post and Dana is approved before introducing her to the Cerulean team. Also, you have one free team switch remaining as well.

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon May 21, 2012 1:48 pm

I would like to move Seth the Blaziken from the Sky Team in Hoenn to the Meteor Team also in Hoenn. Thank you. ^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:08 pm

I would like to move Carrie the Froslass from Slaeport, Hoenn to Relic, Orre.

https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t1916-carrie-the-abused-froslass-hoenn-slateport
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed May 23, 2012 5:31 pm

I would like to move Bane from Underground to Pyrite, please. :3

https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t1152-bane-outcast-aerodactyl-orre-pyrite#14777

Zekrom
    Zekrom
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zekrom Fri May 25, 2012 8:07 pm

The move of Seth the Blaziken from Sky Team, Hoenn to Meteor Team, Hoenn cannot be approved at this time as it seems that the Meteor Team is full. Feel free to try moving again at a later date.

The move of Carrie the Froslass from Slateport Team, Hoenn to Relic Team, Orre has been approved. Please make a closing post in Slateport before completing your move to Relic, at which point you will be posting after Deadpool the Weavile. You have one free switch remaining.

The move of Bane the Aerodactyl from Underground Team, Johto to Pyrite Team, Orre has been approved. Please make a closing post in the Underground before completing your move to Pyrite, at which point you will be posting after Fala and Ra. You have one free team switch remaining.

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat May 26, 2012 6:46 am

Sorry Zek, it appears that there was some confusion with the team sheet and it was marked as (OPEN) when it wasn't, lol.

Can I move Seth to Fortree instead then, please? :3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Nightfall, I have a save on Fortree .w.;;; It's not updated on the sheets however.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 3:30 pm

I'd like to switch Elidr the Dratini from Amity, Sinnoh to Hearthome, Sinnoh please. And I'd like to replace him in Amity with Icarus the Archen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 3:46 pm

I'd like to move Renault the Fraxure from Union, Johto to Fuchsia, Kanto.
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zekrom Tue May 29, 2012 6:08 am

As mentioned by Sepultra, there is currently an active save in Fortree, thus the move cannot be completed.

The move of Elidr the dratini from Amity Team, Sinnoh to Hearthome Team, Sinnoh to be replaced by Icarus the archen has been approved. Please make a closing post in Amity and ensure that Icarus is accepted before completing your move, at which point Elidr will be posting after Reeves the deino and Icarus will be posting after Molly the azurill. You have zero team switches remaining, and more must be purchased before any more moves can be made.

The move of Renault the faxure from Union Team, Johto to Fuchsia Team, Kanto has been approved. Please ensure you make a closing post in Union before completing your move. At the time of this team switch, you will be posting after Ariel the vaporeon, but this order may change if other characters are accepted into the team before the move is completed. You have two free team switches remaining.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Hey, can I switch my character Jacques( Nuvema Team) to the Dreamyard Team?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 11:01 am

Scratch that... I don't want him moved

Last edited by The Big Cheese on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Thu May 31, 2012 6:29 pm

I would like to move Glitch the Jolteon https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t670-glitch-the-hasty-jolteon-the-gateon-team-orre#6308 to the New Orre, Gateon team. He's currently free from any team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 10:10 pm

Hey, can I switch my character Jacques( Nuvema Team) to the Dreamyard Team?
    https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t1660-jacques-the-psychotic-nidorino-nuvema-team-unova-region?highlight=jacques
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:05 pm

I would like to move Vortex from Shadow Lab to Coronet, please. I have already made her exit post.

RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Never mind
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Never mind my request

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 am