Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Kove the Melancholic Meowstic | WiP

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Kove the Melancholic Meowstic | WiP Empty Kove the Melancholic Meowstic | WiP

Post by Dandelion Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Kove the Melancholic Meowstic | WiP 5dtXS0J

Kove the Meowstic
    Idiosyncratic Tendencies Galore
    Theme Hello - Adele
    Let Her Go - Passenger
    Perfect World - Simple Plan
    Counting Stars - One Republic
    Say Something (I'm Giving Up On You) - A Great Big World
    Text Color 3b89a3
    Item None
    Biological Gender Female
    Gender Identity Male - He|She|Her|His|They
    Age Adult
    Species 678 Meowstic, The Constraint Pokémon - Psychic Type
    Height 2' 00"
    Weight 18.7 lbs.
    Pokédex Entry Pokemon OmegaRuby:: When in danger, it raises its ears and releases enough psychic power to grind a 10-ton truck to dust.
    Level 41
    Ability Keen Eye
    Nature Modest
    Characteristic Often Lost in Thought
    Moves - Psychic (Level Up)
    - Disarming Voice (Level Up)
    - Psyshock (Level Up)
    - Thunderbolt (TM)
    Quote "Did you know there is no reason for us to exist and that the "better" life we lead is no more then shifting out physical battles to psychological one that we created?"

"Death is not an answer, but it seems the blindest see it as one even more so now."

"Do not seek death but lack of existence."

"What do you fight for? ...... How.. trivial."

"There is some quote that goes "strength comes from the madness we survive," but I think all it did was break me."
    History

We are but dust in the wind.

Soft fur, a warm belly, gentle touches.. that's all the Espurr remembered of their parents.
    Bulbapedia "Meowstic's is a bipedal feline Pokémon with a humanlike posture, digitless appendages, and two tails. The male's fur is predominantly dark blue with accentuation's of white. The male's ears are mostly blue with some accents of white, and the tips are pointed straight. The tuft of fur between the male's ears is white and in a straight, diagonal style. The collar of fur around the male's neck is white. The male's eyes are spring green with darker green pupils. The male's tails each have a white stripe just before ending in white, while the tails themselves end in a point. The male's arms end in white, and its legs are white at foot level. "
    Appearance Average in appearance. They hold a pensive, solemn expression. They have an old injury in their left elbow that never fully healed. As such that arm is a bit weaker, making the other subconsciously favored.
    During fights, arousal, and high anxiety their scent tend to lean toward female. It leans toward male when hunting, playing, eating, and other casual acts. Its a strange mix while sleeping.
    Accent Kove's voice fluctuates in pitch though generally its just deep enough to pass as male with no question. Due to their species the slight squeak/high pitch to it is natural. When panicked it sounds very feminine.
    Religion N/a
    Motivation Unclear. They have no purpose and see no future purpose.
    Personality Welcome to my head. Broken, disconnected, sees humans problems as their own, sees the world as unchanged- its only people/pokemon who have changed in this
    Team notes Friendly, though may come off as a creep and give of a 'there is something not right about them' sort of feel.
    Affiliations None.
    Origins Misspelling of "love" and I love names that start with K. Pronounced the same as "cove"
    User Notes - Im fucked up in the head.
    - Partial sona of sorts. Hoping to help with my own mental instability or at least have some sort of outlet for it.
    - His weak arm is a reference to own after breaking it.
    - Ignore the gender
    Development Notes Im afraid to find out.

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:28 pm