Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Dandelion
renegade
Min
2KB
identitist
9 posters

(ACE) The LOST Team

identitist
    identitist
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The LOST Team Empty (ACE) The LOST Team

Post by identitist Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's quiet in here -- to the point where a single drip of water echoes and magnifies, the sound whispering from its source and pinging off the old stone walls. A typhlosion lies in the room, not quite center but a bit off to the side; the slight movements of her flank shows that she is, at least, alive. The sound of slowly dripping water, echoing through the emptiness, is what wakes her up for the most part.

Her movements start slow -- brows and expression furrowing, she slowly wakes up, wondering what that sound is. Her paws scrape against the stone floor as she moves for purchase and pushes herself up gently, and eyes carefully open to see her surroundings. Her vision is blurred, at first, but it clears up in a few moments -- not that she's really looking at anything aesthetically pleasing. It's dark in here, and she can sort of see a stone wall. It matches with what she's feeling below her paws, at least. She has a bit of a raging headache -- Ugh, what did I eat last night? I feel like hell...

She rubs her eye gently, trying to get some of that fatigue out. It's still dark, so she focuses on her internal fire and feels the flames erupt from her neck ruff, feeling the warmth begin to lick across her fur and bring her warm. That's much better. Well, it's not like the fire made her surroundings look any better -- the typhlosion saw that she was somewhere made of grey stone, though considerably broken here and there -- lichen grew on the walls, and it was damp. Ew, she didn't really enjoy damp.

Slowly moving to stand up, the typhlosion tries to sort out her thoughts -- somehow, they felt particularly scrambled and she found it hard to focus on what she was doing, or where she was. Hopefully, walking around a little bit would help her to clear out her head, too. All right... Right, I'm Laurel, I evolved -- not that long ago, actually. BLITZ. Nessie. I'm in Sinnoh... -- I was just with everybody, where am I now --

Her thoughts are interrupted when she trips on something, stumbling forward a few steps. Her first thought was that she stumbled across a rock, and to internally scold herself to at least pay more attention to her surroundings... at least, until the softness of whatever she just tripped over registers in her mind. It... felt more like fur, than a rock.

She slowly turns around, and turns her eyes downwards to check on what the object was -- and, well, it's certainly the perfect size to be a rock. But peering closer, her neck flames illuminate it for her and -- shit it's a baby cyndaquil.

Good fucking job, Laurel, you're lost, disoriented, and you just stepped on a baby. Idiot.

"Oh -- hell -- are you okay? I'm so sorry, did I hurt you...?" she almost immediately asks, crouching down to the little thing; she lets her flames blaze up a little brighter to improve visibility too.

The cyndaquil wasn't really moving at first, either -- good Arceus help, Laurel hopes she didn't accidentally kill the thing by tripping on it. Seriously, it was probably too early in the morning [?] for her to be a Arceus damned murderer of her own species' babies. Or if it was already dead by the time Laurel accidentally fell over it -- well, somehow, that was kind of worse...

[Permission granted from Cedric for Laurel to accidentally stumble over Gee.]
    2KB
    2KB

(ACE) The LOST Team Empty Re: (ACE) The LOST Team

Post by 2KB Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Lost Tower B1 || ???

A slight movement, a twitch. Her bangles jingled together. The Luxio was slow in opening her eyes, feeling the crust. How long as she been asleep? The quadrupedal pokemon struggled to get up, her muscles oddly tensed. Streeetch. Her claws dug into the flesh of the earth, a yawn escapes her maw. Her eyes take a while to adjust to the darkness, but
        For some reason, she feels like a long time has passed, she feels a bit empty. But she guessed that's what happens when... When what? It's an odd, dreadful, and disgusting feeling. How does she describe it? As if there was this huge gaping hole in both her chest and memory.
        She walked through her brain, what she recalls. Her name's Fei. Her trainer... Where's her trainer? She loved someone dearly too. A dashing male Luxray: ###... His name escaped her mind. What's his name again? Where is he? Why... why does she not recall him?... In fact, where is Fei at?
        A look around the electric-type's surroundings, she's surrounded by dirt and cracked stone tiles. The walls were made of cement, and... water. It was damp, water leaked from the ceiling. Gross? Fei felt shivers up her spine, she liked clean fur, and frankly this place was but clean. It was ominous though, everything felt so dead, there was not a pokemon/person in sight.
        She's scared. The Luxio is unsure of why exactly, but she's scared. She's afraid to call out, no sound escapes from her. However, she must explore, she needs to find her trainer and ###.
        A painful headache. She's missing something. Fei is relunctant, but takes careful steps around the area, her bangles resonating her presence.

(Fei is nowhere remotely close to Laurel and Gee, however she's on the same floor, just different room)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Lost Tower B1 | | ???
    1 | | 1

It's cold.

The tiny child Cyndaquil's body shivers under their damp pelt as they curl into a ball to preserve heat. Beneath her is some sort of tile ground, filthy and dirt-covered with a small growing puddle of mud water from her own drenched pelt. Gee's tiny paws wind tightly around their own muzzle to tuck themselves in further, a still moving mound of soaked navy fur in the dark expanse of the room. This is a little odd, though. Mother usually licks them warm as soon as possible--she would never let her child freeze--so where is mother? Mother never strays far from Gee, especially not during the night...it is nighttime, right?

Confusion and curiosity piquing the child, they slowly open their eyes only to meet darkness. Barely able to make out a single shape through the all-encompassing curtain of black. They can't hear a single thing either, save for their own soft breaths, and the distant dripping of water in some far-off corner. Where is mother? Extending a tentative paw to perhaps take a step forward they suddenly squeak in surprise when something heavy, and soft, stumbles over them. From the unexpected impact they roll slightly to the side, freezing in place instinctively out of fear.

"Oh -- hell -- are you okay? I'm so sorry, did I hurt you...?" Whoever hit them speaks, a soft tone, and a burst of flame illuminates them. Navy fur, sandy underbelly, furry muzzle...mother?

Gee wastes no time dragging herself over to the crouching Typhlosion and squeaking. "Mum! Mommy!" They yip excitedly up at the fellow fire-type, pawing at her feet. "Mommy! I found you!" She beams a bright smile and wiggles, waggling their butt as if to shake a non-existent tail. "I found you, found you! But, where are we?"

Seyeon has been awake for a while now, the damp atmosphere of the dark chamber feeling almost homely as she coils herself in one of the corners. She's not particularly sure where she is, some sort of building for sure, probably abandoned considering the lack of lighting and general uncleanly state. The floor is old, cracked tile, some plates shattered and mounds of debris littering the area from what she can make out through the darkness. A little frustrating, it's impossible to see a thing in here.

"Where's Vasilliya when you need her?" the Milotic grumbles out, beginning to take hesitant slithers out from her corner. That Houndoom is usually around wherever Seyeon is, and her fire would've been especially useful now. Regardless the serpent presses on, silently maneuvering through the dark chamber and out what she thinks is an entrance and into some sort of hollow corridor. She uses the fan of her tail to judge the width of the passage, carefully running the tip against the wall in case she misses another door. Although kind-of disgusting this place would make a great movie set, she thinks. At least, for some sort of horror movie.

The serpent only stops when she hears a soft clink of metal, the rhythmic resonance of something clinking together...bracelets? She's heard it before, back in the modelling headquarters when the humans used to dress them up with pretty jewels and custom tailored clothes. Believing that maybe, just maybe, it might be one of her coworkers, she speeds towards the faint sound.

Maybe her being here is just some prank that her coworkers decided to pull. They do that sometimes, tampering with the human equipment or scattering Leech Seeds around the studio. This is going a little too far though--to just drop her off in some remote dark chamber on her own--and Seyeon takes a mental note to give them a good talking to when she sees them again. They might be able to get away with everything else they do, but not with this one.

Turning a corner she can make out some small furry thing in the distance. Four legs, a tail, round ears, and a mane? Seyeon doesn't recall seeing anyone like that around the headquarters...maybe they live here? Well, she isnt going to find out just by standing around. "Hello?" She calls out, dipping her head to the side to get a better view. "Sorry to be a bother but if I may ask, who are you?"
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:17 am

Lost Tower [B1] | Time Unknown | Post 1

The purple Snivy was very still, the steady rise and fall of her flank with each deep rhythmic breath a clear sign of peaceful slumber instead of death. Completely at ease her unconscious mind clung to one course of action, one simple thought. The longer she slept the faster she would arrive at the new land. Yes, yes it was the best way to pass those long travel hours that she had been dreading. Something prods the top of her head and trickles across her skull. The child stirs, shifting where she lay so that her tail covered a bit more of her snout. Not yet. The thought whisks delicately through her mind.
    Sleep.. Not only was this a great idea but Lilly hadn't slept like this in ages. Surely she could make it through the entire trip if she could just in a sleep as good as- Again she is prodded, the feeling shifted ever so slightly to a different spot on her head. "Nuu.." The Snivy moans, reluctant to let her slumbers go. Once more the youth is nudged this time with a cold wash over her large head. "Five more minutes.." The child mutters, consciousness returning and all hope of making it through the boring part of the trip asleep lost.

Splash. The youth shifts, a tiny balled fist rubbing one of her magenta eyes as they slowly peel open. "Im up.." She mutters soft and begrudgingly. The hand shes using for support flexes, surprised by the cold, wet feeling beneath it. Blinking her eyes clear the child notices how damp and rather gross the ground feels before they can even registrar her surroundings. Huh?" This was... not where she went to take her nap. Actually, she can not recall ever being in or seeing this place before. Standing up and brushing the algae off her waist the Snivy can not remember for the life of her how she got here or why. Where am I? Her mind remains blank.

"Mama?" She asks, and only when there is no response does she realize she is alone. Her mother wasnt here..? That wasn't normal at all. Grimacing, Lilly looks in all directions for her family. There is nothing around except for plants and stones. Mama's gonna be so mad at me. Was she lost? How had she gotten lost, all she had done was go to bed! The youth paws at her head but no answers come to her. Her mothers rage could come later.. right now she had to find them. They are probably looking for me. Picking a random direction the Snivy sets off in search of others.

What was this place? Never before had she been in a room quiet like this, so stoney yet covered in vegetation like some lost temple. Was Rush playing hide-and-seek with her in here? I dont remember playing though.. Was this Kanto and she just didnt know it? Maybe this is what Pokemon Centers are like in Kanto.. While she dreaded her parents anger the child remained completely calm, taking in the scenery in wonder and hoping to recall anything about it. "Sure is a strange place." She mutters softly to herself. This wasn't at all how she had pictured Kanto to be. However, she remained polite and had to agree that this place had its.. charms to it. The plant life looked positively healthy, growing freely and offering the room a quaint natural look.

A tiny light flickers ahead, drawing in a set of magenta eyes. Whats that! While she continues her casual pace Lilly sets her destination upon the glow. Was it her trainer lighting a campfire? A door in the Pokemon center? The sun, perhaps? As she gets closer it seems all those ideas are wrong and in fact its a couple of Pokemon. The species are all unknown to her but Lilly can at least assume that the birds are flying and the similar pair are fire due to their flames. "Aw, and a little tyke, too! What is your baby's name, ma'am?" One of the massive birds chirps as she approaches the group. Its not like she had forgotten but gosh her mom was gonna be mad if she really was lost. "Excuse me?" She speaks clear and politely though a shy tone is still evident to her voice. "Do any of you know where we are? I'm not from around here and I think I might be lost." Her eyes waver and look between each Pokemon instead of holding one face. What an odd mix, a couple of pairs though the groups were completely different. A lonely feeling washes over the Snivy. She was always with her brother.. The slightest hint of fear enters the childs voice as she speaks again, "I am traveling with my trainer and family but I cant seem to find any of them."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:09 am

Lost Tower [B1] / Time unknown \ [1]

Drip.

A fat droplet of water dripped from the mossy wall and trailed along the  Scrafty's curled back, sinking into the dip of his spine and tracing the bulges of bone that rose like islands from his ochre skin. His eyes snap open.

Gross.

He whips his golden tail around and lurches to his feet. His wide mouth opens and he runs his tongue over his tombstone straight teeth. One hand brushes over his short crest. He always slept where he could be awoken at dawn by the light of the rising sun. His team should be here, sheltering their leader from the elements. They wouldn't dare leave him. Without him they would never win; that was why they had wanted him and that is why they would close their mouths and obey his orders. His mouth contorts into a grin wider than his face should be able to hold.

Gross. Gross. Gross.

Were they trying to trick him by leaving him there? They underestimated his ability. He was the only hope those sad losers had and they kept on trying so pathetically to pretend they had worth. It was gross. They were so gross.
    Varanus laughs and the giggles crawl from his throat like spiders. His skinny shoulders shake and his eyes bulge.
    Did they seriously think leaving him in some ruin was going to unsettle him?! Did they really think he was so weak that he couldn't handle himself?! He clicks his teeth together and twists his head to look at the wall. His joints squish wetly as his neck bends at an unnatural angle.

Dribbles of water from somewhere above are nourishing a patch of moss against the stones. A large beetle is crawling across the greenery.
    He grabs it and tears it in half. Yellow paste-like innards spray over his lips as he shoves the insect into his jaws; crushing it into a paste with his flat teeth. A frail wing gets lodged between his teeth, fragments of dark shell running over his tongue. He swallows it down, not caring at how gruesome the display is.

When he caught up to those gross pawns who thought they could trick him they would be punished in the most creative ways he could think of. They wouldn't be allowed sleep for days. This was pathetic, laughably pathetic. If they wanted to get rid of him they should have taken it seriously and come at him to kill. This half-assed attempt to drive him away was just pathetic.
    The reptilian fighting type hooks his long claws into the worn bricks and scuttles up the wall like a spider. His body bends like a figure 's' so his head is hanging down to look at the corridor below. His tongue drapes out as he focuses his eyes on the passage ahead.

He didn't need them. He didn't need them! But they needed him and by the time he returned they would be on their knees begging for his forgiveness, for him to return and lead them to victory. Then the punishment would begin. Just beating them would be unimaginative. He would break them inside and out until they couldn't do anything but obey his commands and be pathetically grateful for his forgiveness, for him giving them a purpose.

It was so pathetic. It was just so...

"Gross!" He says out loud as he scurries across the roof with his long tongue hanging out. "Gross, gross, gross, groooossssss!"

The sound echoes through the empty corridor.
    identitist
    identitist
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by identitist Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Laurel instinctively lets out an immense sigh of relief as soon as the young cyndaquil begins moving, out of sheer relief that thank Arceus, this baby girl was all right. She's small and Laurel wonders where the cyndaquil's parents could possibly be, or why she would even be alone at all. She crouches down nearer to get a good look at the other as the latter comes closer to the typhlosion, her flames illuminating the cyndaquil's mouth opening and --

She reels back. Whoa there, she thinks -- or she thought it was just in her mind, but the echo of her voice across the walls says different. "Wh -- whoa there! Hold on a second, buddy. I'm glad you're all right and all -- also, I don't know where we are, sorry -- but you've got me wrong, I'm not your mommy --"

The noise of feathers stops her from whatever else she was going to say. In an instinctive reaction, she skids to face the source of the sound, her flames erupting anew from her neck ruff in an automatic preparation for battle. Whether this cyndaquil was her child or not, she automatically moves into a stance that shields the other, and the typhlosion lets out a brief warning growl -- at least, until the sheer chipper tone in the newcomer's voice completely turns off her battle adrenaline rush.

Two braviaries. Laurel somewhat squints at the first one that spoke first, at his loud, booming voice that echoes through the room they occupy and the expression of happy oblivion on his face. She sees a second one behind him, who seems to be of a smaller size and, assuming from "his" expression, not quite as amicable as the first. Well, at the very least, they didn't seem hostile... for now, anyway. Again, she opens her mouth to begin, starting with another "Sorry, no, but I'm just as lost as you are --"

Oh, damn it. Not this thing with the babies again -- Laurel didn't plan on having any eggs for a while yet. She feels a different kind of warmth rise to her face, and her fur stands a little bit on edge in her mixture of indignation and embarrassment (Do I really look like a mom?!). She shakes her head in quick response, cutting her own sentence off. All for the better, she supposes, since another newcomer comes; on the positive side, she won't have to repeat herself. On the negative side... Arceus, her head was still hurting and there were just too many pokémon appearing at once.

"I -- no, I'm not this one's mom, we just met here. I don't know where I am, either -- I just woke up -- but I have to get out and find my trainer. And you --" she turns her head to the snivy, taking in the oddly... vibrant colour on it. Camoflauge genes were not good to that grass-type, Laurel sees. "We're all actually lost... I actually just woke up somewhere nearby, just moments ago, but I don't recognise this... cave, or ruins, or whatever this place is. Any ideas on an exit? Also, what are your names?"

She glances down at her not!baby, really doubting that this dark and damp cave was where she really lived -- if it was, her parents had a terrible taste in homes. "You too. What's your name?"

[Aish, sorry for posting so late! School and work's been a real killer and Mew was kind enough to grant me an extension so I could still post for this team. otl]
    2KB
    2KB

Post by 2KB Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Lost Tower B1 || ???

"Hello?" Fei jumps. She didn't expect any voice to arrive any time soon. The luxio turns her head to the source, to see a snow angel, "Sorry to be a bother but if I may ask, who are you?" Huh? Wait a moment, that's not an angel, that's a milotic. The luxio feels confusion as she's more distracted by the coloration than the actual question, however she quickly regains herself. "I- um..." She feels at a loss for words. An issue she always had until she met ###.
         ...She couldn't understand why she particularly didn't recall his name or his appearance. All she could remember is that he was a Luxray that Fei particularly admired.
         "Fei. My name is Fei." She said with great hesistance. The electric-type shied away a couple of steps, not meaning to be rude, but clearly wanted some distance. She felt strangely intimidated, yet attracted to the water serpant. "A-and you? And do you have an idea of w-where we are?"
         Oh you mumbling mess.
         "I-"
         "Gross!" Fei jumps again. Immediately glancing over her shoulder to the source. "Gross, gross, gross, groooossssss!" She could barely see, only making out a faint shape of a tail...? Anxiety, she felt anxious. The luxio did not want to go investigate whomever screamed out their feelings. However she immediately understood that there were more pokemon present in the vicinity. Perhaps they have an idea of where they are?
         ...But what if they had no good intentions? The luxio would rather stick with the milotic who showed no ill-intent
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Lost Tower [B1] | Time Unknown | Post 2

"We're a'looking for our trainer too, but we don't know where this place is either," The youths expression fell slightly. While she appreciated the clear and honest answer it was certainly not the one she was looking for. "That's alright," She replies with a smile. The large bird seemed plenty friendly enough, his companion too though they remained silent. "Perhaps we could look for them together." It would be lovely to be friends with such a magnificent avian.

"I -- no, I'm not this one's mom, we just met here. I don't know where I am, either -- I just woke up -- but I have to get out and find my trainer. And you --" The Snivy blinked, longing and coincidence colliding. So the little one didn't have her family with her either? Children shouldn't be without their parents like this.. Her own mother was going to be furious.. A tiny pang stabs at her heart. How had she, all of them for that matter, gotten her? "So we all just woke up here?" She asks involuntarily voicing her thoughts. "We're all actually lost... I actually just woke up somewhere nearby, just moments ago, but I don't recognize this... cave, or ruins, or whatever this place is. Any ideas on an exit? Also, what are your names?" Fiddling her fingers nervousness runs though the starters veins. Adults were supposed to have the answers but none of these adults seemed to have any idea what was going on. Where am I..?

"We just woke up, too. My bro-" "Sis," The odd but sharp correction is the first word Lilly hears the other Braviary say. Cocking her head slightly to the side she peers at the large bird, perplexed. They sure didn't look any different from the talkative one, or sound any different, or seem female. Dont be rude! She pushes the thought away. That was not her place to judge. "Oh, yeah, my sis woke me up. We've only been here a few minutes, though? Anyway, she's Cherry, and my name is Zakki!" Blinking her magenta eyes at each of the Pokemon, offering the little Cyndaquil a particularly friendly smile, the Snivy gives a tiny curtsy. "My name is Lilly, Violet Lilly, and its lovely to meet you all." Manners were very important when meeting people for the first time. "I dont know where we are but I do know I was traveling to Kanto with my family before I went to sleep."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm

Lost Tower [B1] / Time unknown \ [2]

The Lizard lashes his tail from side to side. His small white claws dig into the joints in the stone as he scuttles into the light.
    Unlike others of his kind his shed skin clung close to his muscles, like a latex suit, emphasizing each curve in his muscular thighs. He clung to the rock like the dark-haired ghost of a horror story.
    His saliva drooling tongue hangs down past his tombstone teeth, curling its unnatural length mid-air as dribbles of saliva drop into the moss.
    He flicks it up to lick at one bulging eyeball.

"Gross!" He says again, louder.

The Scrafty twists his head around at an angle nature should not allow. The vertebrae in his neck click, standing out against the thin flesh of his neck. The movement makes a wet twisting noise and his dripping tongue retreats back into his mouth.

He snaps his flat teeth together with a harsh click.

"Gross!" He shrieks loudly. His eyes bulge. "Gross! Gross! Gross! Gross!"

His screams echo in the confined space. Like a massive spider he drops to the ground. As he straightens up his skinny limbs crack and squish wetly as he rises. His head twists back over his shoulders and his tongue uncurls.

"You're so gross!" He hisses and his eyes open wide then narrow to moist slits as he covers his mouth and starts to laugh.

His snickers bubble out from behind his clawed fingers as if he is laughing at some incredibly funny joke. His round black eyes focus on the Pokemon in front of him.

"Pathetic!" He laughs.

The Scrafty takes a sudden step forwards and his long claws dig into the stone. His posture slouches with his sharp shoulder blades raising in the air behind him. His long arms fall limp at his sides.

"What a pathetic lot. You all look super gross."
    identitist
    identitist
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by identitist Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:22 pm

If Laurel had been more of a humanoid pokémon rather than a giant fire weasel on two legs, she would've probably been rubbing her temples by now. It wasn't that the others here were annoying her in any way, or were particularly difficult to handle -- it was just a lot of conversation flying in all directions. How many of them were here now -- five? It was her, the baby cyndaquil, the two braviaries, and the snivy. So yes, five, one after another... at least, for now. Did anyone else want to suddenly show up and join their questionable little troupe, maybe ask the golden 'Do you know where we are?' question again?...

Anyway... she took in a deep breath for a moment to collect her thoughts and rearrange what had already been said in a manner that made sense to her in these confusing times.

First: they were all lost. Second: they seemed to be in some sort of cave or ruins setting, judging by the darkness and the style of the walls. Third: a good majority of them seemed to be separated from their trainers -- Laurel thought it was odd that none of them (except for the baby cyndaquil) were actually wild pokémon in a place like this. Fourth, tying into third: none of the pokémon she had seen so far actually actively made ruins into their habitat; avians, plants, and fire weasels like her didn't live here at all. And fifth: everyone's names so far were Laurel (herself), Lilly, Zakki, and... Cherry?

Laurel couldn't help but furrow her nonexistent brows a fraction when the braviary interjected with Sis. Last she had heard, bravaries had been a male-only species. That was a little odd, she thought, though the gender of this stranger she had just met was hardly on the priority list for questioning at the moment. Instead, she just nods as each gives them their respective names, all save for the cyndaquil who seems to have stayed quiet for now. Laurel'll just ask later.

"Zakki. Cherry. Lilly. It's nice to meet you -- my name is Laurel," she starts. She first turns towards the small snivy, who was the first to mention a specific location they hailed from, and meant to question it as it didn't match her own accounts. "Did you say you were last in Kanto? Because... I don't think that can be right. Just yesterday, I was travelling with my trainer and my team around Sinnoh..."

She pauses and seems to think about it a moment more; even if she says that, a 1 vs 1 isn't  very helpful in trying to get a proper bearing. She's certain that she herself had been in Sinnoh last, though. She turns to the braviary siblings instead, then, to get a third (fourth?) voice. "What about you two -- what region do you suppose we're in right now?"
    2KB
    2KB

Post by 2KB Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:56 am

Lost Tower B1 || ???

Oh my Arceus. Though the Milotic wasn't responsive in this short time period, Fei couldn't help but stare at the other Pokemon like it was an alien. How it approached them, the way he repeated the nonsensical adjective known as "Gross". When she first heard the Pokemon, she felt anxious, frightened even.
         But now that they appeared before them, all she could manage was to stare at them in disbelief. Really? This was the thing she was cautious of? It laughed and laughed and laughed like everything was funny.
         "Pathetic!"
         Speak for yourself you fucking ape. You look more shit than we do.
         "What a pathetic lot. You all look super gross."
         "Ugh, says you, tightwad." Fei blurted out, her face clearly showing utter disgust towards the Pokemon. It was as if another personality was slowly growing back on her. Wait, back? Nonsense. One would find it odd how the stuttering furball would end up like this in a matter of seconds.
         Honestly even she has no clue what she's doing. The luxio faced the situation of being straightforward and blunt or to continue being cautious of everything around her.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:19 pm

Lost Tower B1 | | ???
    2 | | 2

What is mama talking about? Of course mama is mama, no one else looks like mama! One of the Braviary addresses the child. "Oh. Uh, I'm sorry miss! Looks like we better get you back to your Mama, eh, little guy?" Gee scrunches their nose, looking up at the massive bird with a puzzled look. What are they saying? Mama is mama! Regardless, the unique display of feathers that the eagle shook back and forth clearly entertains the child, the Cyndaquil bursting into 'oohs' and 'aahs' with every wave.

The child doesn't seem to give much mind to the sudden boom of newcomers, simply shuffling closer to the Typhlosion next to them. Instead, they seem invest their energy trying to stand up on their hind legs like Laurel. They'll be just like mommy, one day! The awkwardly hunch their body and try to balance on their feet, barely managing to stay standing on two legs for a few minutes before falling flat onto their stomach with a startled squeak.

Gee seems to perk up a little at the mention of locations, giving Laurel a quizzical look at the mention of Sinnoh. So is that where their home is? "Sin-oh?" They repeat the word to the best of their ability. "I don't like it here. Wet and cold. I wanna go back home, mommy."

The Luxio replies to her. "Fei. My name is Fei." Ah--what a pretty name! Easy to say, easy to remember. "A-and you? And do you have an idea of w-where we are?" The Miotic makes some sort of small frown, she hoped that maybe the stranger would know something about their location...regardless, she opens her mouth to answer the other's question and--

"Gross!" The sudden shriek startles her, whipping her head to the source of the shouts--what is that? Consistently repeating the same word over and over again, clinging to stone and scuttling across like an oversized insect. Well, Seyeon has to admit whatever it is, it would be good in some sort of vogue halloween shoo--"What a pathetic lot. You all look super gross."

"Ugh, says you, tightwad."

The Luxio's sharp retort encourages a chuckle out of Seyeon, a subtle snort and impressed nod at the feline's snark as she coils herself closer. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...but I have to wonder what they even consider beautiful," she mumbles, casting a neutral glance in the Scrafty's direction. "My name is Seyeon, by the way. Fei is a very pretty name, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm...not particularly sure where we are, actually. Other than the obvious--ruins--of course."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:16 pm

Lost Tower [B1] | Time Unknown | Post 3

"Zakki. Cherry. Lilly. It's nice to meet you -- my name is Laurel," Oh what pretty names! There was no way the youth was going to forget such lovely names of her new soon-to-be friends. "I don't like it here. Wet and cold. I wanna go back home, mommy." The little one piques. Oh they were just so cute Lilly couldnt help but beam a little smile at her. "You poor thing, we need to get you nice and dry." They must of been playing in the puddles. "Did you say you were last in Kanto?" Laurel asks her specifically. "Heading to Kanto, yes. Cerulean City to be exact." Its clear in her mind- they would arrive in Kanto and heading through Cerulean they would make it to the back of Mount Moon for cave plant studies. Her trainer had even taught her Flash to help them out in the dark environment. The excitement tingles in the tips of her leaves and for a moment she hope that this weird ruins-like place was actually the mountain she was supposed to be exploring. "Because... I don't think that can be right. Just yesterday, I was traveling with my trainer and my team around Sinnoh..."

"Well, I um.." Both confused and somewhat anxious the Snivy stammers for a moment. "I do live in Sinnoh, Celestic Town, I was even born around there. I mean we could be in Sinnoh still? We were leaving for our Kanto research trip though, on a..." Her eyes fall to the ground as she suddenly pulls a blank. "Boat, or a plane.. or, huh." The memories suddenly becoming too fuzzy to recall correctly or even at all. "Maybe.. we didn't.. leave.. yet?" She ends on a question, once more making eye contact with the Typhlosion as she searches for confirmation. It seems that things added up even less now.

"What about you two -- what region do you suppose we're in right now?" She asks the avians beside them. "Uh, did you hear Laurel? Where do'ya think we are?" Oh dear, that was not a good sign. The quieter of the pair takes a moment to respond, "We travel a lot, our home is in Unova, but... I think we... we were in... Hoenn last? ... Or was it Sinnoh?" The Snivy's magenta eyes widen with awe. This was going to be her first out-of-region trip and it was rather overwhelming with all the things she had to learn and remember. They travel all the time to so many places! I wonder how much they have seen, where they have been, who they've met... Her mind wanders but is forced back as the birds continue to speak. "Our trainer takes us and our team a lot of places... I don't 'member where were we heading last..." Giving a small sigh the purple plant forces herself to keep a positive smile though the worry was showing clear face. "I guess regions start to blur together after a while, huh."

Giving an anxious smile and scuffling one foot across the moist ground she realizes they are no closer to a consensus. "It looks like Sinnoh is the most probable region.." One small hand runs across the side of her face nervously. "We can look for a local and ask them where we are. Certainly someone must live here and know where we are, right?" While this certainly wasn't the kind of place she would call home there had to be some Pokemon that would love a place like this. Perhaps a Wooper or a Shellos. Looking around for a possible direction they could go, if the others agreed, Lilly is struck with another idea. "Oh, this might help!" She chirps, spinning around and curling up for just a moment. Two heartbeats pass and starting with the stripe along her spine the Snivy's body starts to glow. Bright light is released all around her and in an instant the visibility seems to increase. The immediate Flash fades but her scales retain a luminous glow. "My owner taught be Flash just for something like this."

((Im not too sure how Flash would work in an RP so Im gonna say that things became a little brighter but its mostly like she is now a watching torch * *))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:14 am

Lost Tower [B1] / Time Unknown \ [3]

It was something he was used to, that look of disgust that he mockingly mirrors on his scaly features with a dramatic flare of his lips. They really were the gross ones.

"Gross!" The Scrafty hisses, squinting as he looks at the Luxio. Not even fully evolved. How pathetic.

He grins widely, showing off his rows of tombstone flat teeth and clacks them together. His teeth were beautiful. Mother said so.

No matter what they called him they were the gross ones. They were all lies like bruise berries with rotten wormy cores that looked pretty on the outside and turned to pulp when touched. They always lied about what they wanted and what they would do to get it then they tried to look down on him?

Disgusting.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...but I have to wonder what they even consider beautiful,"

The Scrafty draws his long tongue over his pure white teeth, making them gleam with spit.

The Milotic looked fractionally more useful than the Luxio. Fractionally. It looked like a gross white worm. A Pokemon that evolves through being beautiful. That was gross, so gross! His eyes bulge in their sockets.

He twists his neck to the side and it makes a wet squishing sound.

They looked strong. If they knew how to fight he could use them. All he cared about was victory in battle. Little scraps to the side weren't worth wasting his stamina on. If he had someone to do it for him he can save his energy for when it is needed.He bites his tongue, though not literally. The slimy organ slips from between his teeth and curls down over his lips to hang loosely over his chin.

"My name is Seyeon, by the way. Fei is a very pretty name, it's nice to meet you."

"Varanus." He adds in unprompted.

With a click of bones and a fluid squishing he draws himself up to full height.

"I'm...not particularly sure where we are, actually. Other than the obvious--ruins--of course."

He clicks his teeth.

"Both lost?" His voice seems to fluctuate in pitch. "Lost in a tower. Pathetic. No-one knows where we are."

He laughs, a thoroughly unpleasant sound that burbles up between his flat teeth. He holds a clawed hand over it, the skin shrunk close to the bone and sharp nails overly long as his eyes narrow to damp slits.
    Aggron
    Aggron
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Aggron Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:17 pm

Screeeeech...Scraaaaaape...

Aggron's rusty metal armour groaned and creaked as she lumbered forward. The scent of fresh meat had brought her to the Lost Tower, but along with that there had been another scent...one of disease, filth, impurity.

There was an imposter here.

The massive Steel-type smirked as she rounded a corner, her heavy footsteps causing the ground to tremble and quake. She spied a group of Pokemon, conversing, when one of them snapped their head up upon hearing the metallic grind of the Aggron's movements. Before it could warn the rest of them, Aggron charged, heading straight for the one the tainted scent was coming from - the Typhlosion.

The group scattered from the undead behemoth thundering towards them. The Fire type stood her ground, maw flickering with orange flames as she prepared an attack. Aggron's claws swiped forward and grabbed the weasel by the throat, lifting her clean up off the ground with one arm.

The Typhlosion gagged and gasped, writhing in her iron grasp. Aggron looked into her bloodshot eyes, a snarl of hatred rumbling from her throat. "You're a FAKE," she spat, squeezing her captor's neck tighter. Foam oozed from her mouth, her wet eyes rolling back into her skull.

"YOU'RE PATHETIC!" Aggron roared, flinging her prey into a wall. The Typhlosion retched and coughed as she shakily tried to get to her feet. Her crushed throat attempted to scream as Aggron stomped to her side. Raising her hand high, glowing as she prepared a Metal Claw, Aggron swung it down to the Typhlosion's belly, ripping it open with a single swipe.

Guts poured out of the hole in the Typhlosion's stomach as she lay twitching in her own organs. Aggron casually bent down and took hold of her intestines, snapping them out of her and happily chomping them down while her prey's bulging, dying eyes stared up at her.

"Scum," Aggron smirked as she raised her foot. With a single stomp, she crushed the Typhlosion's head like a grape. Satisfied, she sneered at the rest of the group and then left, slurping down her snack as she did so.
    Aggron
    Aggron
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Aggron Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:11 pm

Aggron hadn't expected any retaliation after her attack; most Pokemon took one look at her and barely dared to even bare their teeth. The Luxio, on the other hand, had some guts. Howling out in grief she lunged for the Steel-type, her fangs flickering with energy as she prepared a Thunder Fang.

Aggron stood still and let the attack land. The Luxio dug her claws into her armor, biting down as hard as she could. No amount of jaw strength was going to even leave a mark on an Aggron's iron-plated defenses, and the Harbinger knew this. She let the Luxio gnaw away at her shoulder, the attack feeling nothing more than a tingle.

"That's not bad," Aggron stated calmly, a malicious grin tugging at her bloodstained lips. She unclenched her hand and let the guts of her previous victim drop to the floor. "Now...my turn!" Her hand lashed out and grabbed at the Luxio's torso, ripping her off her shoulder. The feline cried out in pain, blood drizzling from her mouth as she took several of her teeth with her. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Aggron bellowed into her face, hurling her into a nearby wall. The giant loomed over her prey as she struggled to her feet, crying and gargling on her own blood.

"Your final mistake." Aggron's huge foot slammed down onto the Luxio, pinning her into place on the floor. She croaked and gagged as several of her ribs snapped like twigs. Grinning madly, Aggron's hand swung down and clasped around the top of the Luxio's head. She began to pull. Shrieks of purest agony rang through the chambers of the Lost Tower, soon turning into hoarse gasps as the Luxio's spine started to snap apart. With one final tug, the head snapped clean off. Aggron looked into the wide, wet eyes of her prey before flinging the head towards the rest of the group, standing in utter shock nearby.

"ANYONE ELSE?!" Aggron thundered at them. "HUH?!" She smirked at their horrified expressions. "Didn't think so." Picking the headless Luxio up by the tail and slinging it over her shoulder, she trudged away, leaving a trail of dark blood behind her.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:04 am

Lost Tower [B1] / Time Unknown \ [4]

Like a lizard the fighting/dark type is paralyzed by the massive metallic thing that is somehow so quick on its feet. The arrogant luxio is torn in half as easily as a child's toy while he watches with bulging eyes.

The rusted bodied Aggron roars its victory as blood splatters over the stony floor.

The Electric type's severed head ends up rolling near his clawed foot, the bright yellow eyes now as dull and sightless as a fish on a slabs.
    Varanus finds his gaze drawn to that glassy dead look as the steel type stomps away with a trail of dripping red marking its path.

It takes the time for the footsteps to fade into the distance for him to recover himself.

"Gross!" The Scrafty shrieks and backpedals against the rough stones until his body back is pressed against the wall.

The staring dead eyes seem almost accusing as the severed head looks up at him.

His long nails scratching on the rock's surface Varanus crawls up the stones like a spider to avoid it's dead gaze.

"Gross! Gross! Gross! Gross!" He screams in a high pitched tone of panic.

Digging his long claws into the gaps between the stones he flees in the opposite direction as the Aggron, the memory of dead yellow eyes burning into the back of his head as he runs in blind panic.

"Gross!" the cry echoes in the confined space as he disappears into the shadows.
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:33 pm

LOST TOWER. FIRST LARGE FLOOR. TIME UNKNOWN. 15.

Wandering through the forest surrounding The Lost tower, a small dark shape darted to and fro from each shadowed patch to the next, trying its best to not be seen. The shapeshifter had yet to see a particularly powerful pokemon to imitate in quite some time, proving to be both a bane and a boon. Having next to no means of defending himself though not having to fear of some great threat. This was soon to change however, as a great bloodthirsty roar echoed on the other side of the route. That familiar sensation of being crushed followed soon after, and in the oppressing atmosphere the lesser beast whispered in a hissing and hateful tone "Harbringer." Wasting no time the shape increased its speed, darting forwards at a notable speed towards the large tower and the fresh smell of blood. Excitement and fear made its course through the metamorph's body as it raced along, he may be able to find other living pokemon which was a blessing in and of itself, though if they were indeed there then that would mean they were in the path of an assured destruction. I have to hurry!

While Uboa did make it to the great mausoleum with expediency, the distance simply was too great for the small blob to cross in time to meet death. Looking over to his side the black blob got a glimpse of a rusted metal hulk dragging along some twisted corpse, but decided to value the living over the dead and instead went inside the building. He was just in time to see the leftovers of the carnivorous carnage at least. Slinking inside and trying to keep a low profile, the ditto gazed upon the blood soaked floors and walls, gore mixed with blood into a sticky solution. Taking care not to be tempted to sample the mix, Uboa strode forwards into view and attempted to do damage control for the situation. "Is...Is anyone still alive?" The question was rhetorical, he could taste their panicked breathing and their fear in the air even over the iron tang of blood, but if he was to give aid to anyone it would be strictly on their terms. "I'm here...And I want to help you."

Last edited by Moon Moon on Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Lost Tower [B1] / Time Unknown \ [5]

The lizard presses himself in the tightest corner he can find, twisting his arms around his head as his twisted body shivers. His bulging eyes dart wildly around the corridor. His long fingers twitch and tombstone teeth chatter.

"Gross." He whispers to himself as he shivers in the corner.

It is dark and the rough rocks are wet and dripping. A drop of water rolls off a patch of green moss and drips onto his bony shoulder. His entire body shakes like a defective child's toy robot.
    He is afraid. Wedged in between two massive chunks of stone and nearly entirely hidden from sight by another larger chunk he shivers. His wide eyes are unseeing as the wet splat of head leaving body echoes in his memory.

Varanus was not a nice Pokemon. Niceness and friendship and sunshine and rainbows were for the weak but he wasn't completely inhuman. He clenches his teeth so tightly together blood runs down his gums. His claws dig into the red scale of his crest, ripping into the crest's keratin and shaving it in the same way a human might gnaw their nails. The tough red tissue comes away chip by scarlet chip under his fingers as he tries to make himself fit even more into this dank crack in the wall he is hiding in.

"Gross." He repeats in a tiny whisper, his mouth running on automatic while his mind reels.

Splat...The head hits the ground and those yellow eyes are staring up at him.

He closes his eyes tightly and his long claws draw blood as they clench around his head.

Yellow eyes, yellow eyes. Staring...Just staring at him so blankly. What did they want?! Why wouldn't they go away!

"Gross!" He hisses but those yellow eyes are still lurking behind his eyes, still staring, staring, staring...

Blood trickles down the side of his orange scaled face.

Why wouldn't they stop staring?! Gross, so gross! Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross,  GROSS!

"Mother..." He whispers to himself and from his bulging lizard-like eyes a tear starts to fall.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:06 pm

Lost Tower B1 | | ???
    3 | | 3

Mom?

Slow metal grinds. Heavy quaking footfalls that quickly burst into sudden speed. Massive dark body swinging. The familiar scent of blood.

"YOU'RE PATHETIC!" There's blood--so much blood, pooling onto the damp tiles and staining the child's fur. Mother is there, things that make her whole painfully bulging from her stomach and being laid waste by the monster.

But didn't this feel a little familiar?

Gee remembers thick leaves, dewy clusters of grass, and a scent they used to call home. The metalbeast begins to leave--ungracefully mangling mother's carcass--and the Cyndaquil can't stop their own feet from flinging them the other way. They need to go--go to the forest, away from here. To water, to river, to frozen currents...to mother.

"Fe--"

Too late.

It all happens to quickly, the filthy slaughter of the Luxio by what Seyeon can recognize as some sort of Aggron. The electric-type's head is pulled off with a messy rip, the beast challenging anyone in the vicinity before stomping away. It leaves a trail of Fei's blood, her carcass slung over it's shoulder like some rag. Seyeon hesitates--an unfamiliar nausea rising inside of her at the sharp stench and sight of the kill. At the same time, she feels something familiar--the severed head reminds her of something...someone. A sharp pang in her chest tells her she needs to leave, to escape the immediate vicinity.

So she does, without a word bunching her coils and swiftly propelling herself back through the dark, barely-lit corridors, frantic movements away from the scene of the crime.

[ooc: leaving post ;;]

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:03 am

Lost Tower [B1] | Time Unknown | Post 4

No no this wasn't happening. This wasn't happening. The monster came out of no where, shaking the ground, ceiling, and walls as it tromped toward them with amazing speed. The child panicked. It was drawn to her, her light, wasn't it! Oh no that was a predator come to get them in this strange place. Screaming in fear the Snivy tried to run, slipping on the slimy floor and falling onto all fours as she darted away. The movement was awkward and bumbling as she tried to keep herself from collapsing, shaking her spine and thrashing her flat tail along the way as she willed the glow to fade from her violet scales.

A particularly soggy patch of ground squelches underfoot and Lilly trips up completely, skidding across the wet stones with a spray of green droplets. Behind her she can hear the most gut wrenching screams she has ever heard in her short life. That.. that was Laurels voice. Oh legend did she even dare look back to see what was making her cry out with such utter agony?! The wet, sloppy crunches and wails wreak havoc on her sensitive ear slits until the Snivy can no longer bare it. Her long body curls in on itself, coiling tighter and tighter as it wills this horror away. The thick scent of blood and something she is unfamiliar with pound against her nostrils and forked tongue. Oh gods this wasn't just a predator, this was some sick, twisted predator.

The screams die back and a sense of nausea overtakes the youth along with sudden urgency. She.. she had to get up, didnt she? As much as she just want everything to go away the smell told her it wasn't going anywhere unless she moved. She had to get up, find the others and get out of this place as fast as possible. Its not safe here. Its not safe here I want to go home I want my mama. I want my mama! With tears streaming down the sides of her face only when she sucks in a breathe through her mouth does she realize how tightly she had been clenching her teeth. The muscles in her spine relax, forcing her to uncurl and eventually peak one eye open through her coils. The lighting is poor but her Flash had done its job and she can see the most gruesome thing she has ever witnessed. The sight, the smell, the BLOOD, the corpse of what used to be the nice Typhlosion she had been talking to not moments before was now no more then carrion to rot in this, this dungeon?!

Lilly's stomache churns hard. She was going to be sick. "L-lau.." She can even finish the name before another wave of tears pours from her face and forces out a fit of sobbing. Terror courses through her blood as she feels the ground rumble once more. It.. it was still here? She can hear the same sounds of battle and screams in the distance. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" It was happening again. It was senselessly killing again. This thing.. this thing was mad. It was insane! Whatever it was it wasn't a predator. No, it was a murderer. "Mama.." The Snivy whimpers feebly. Scrounging her way to unstable feet her entire body is shaking uncontrollably. "Mama mama I want to go home help me!" Lilly screams, tearing off into the darkness, seeking solace anywhere that wasn't in that things presence.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Lost Tower [B1] | Time Unknown | Post 56||34
    Post Count Continued from[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A sudden blinding light fills one of the shut rooms, a biped pokemon outside with two smaller lumps. The two smaller lumps crash to the floor and the third vanished and the light fades. The two pokemon weren't moving, as the shapes finalize and color comes back to them. One a black rabbit with a golden pocket watch around it's small neck. The other a purple blue fox. The Rabbit groans moving a little first, purple eyes open and struggle to focus on the room. Picking herself up to her fore paws and knees, " Ew ew ew!" looking at the grimy slimy floor  " Wh-What, where am I" dry crack voice echoed in the shut room a little.

Turning to the ice fox pokemon, not remembering it " Hey you! are you alive?" raised her voice a little to a weak shout. Movement then as the glaceon lifts his head, a single crimson eye turns to her. Cheshire nods his head pulling himself up right, the bell jingles. Alice blinked confused for a second but knowing she wasn't alone, " You okay?" asking. The glaceon nods it's head again, another jingle. " You just gonna keep nodding you're head, you can talk right?" starting to get a little annoyed " you know what happened?." The glaceon opened his mouth and closed it, trying again. " Cheshire only remembers a blinding light" padding his way over to the shut door.

" Weird that's all I can recall to." following the ice fox a little as it walked by. " Is you're name Cheshire or you just that stu-" Cheshire looked over then calmly with lack of emotion. " Never mind" picking herself up and walked over to the door looking up noticing the lack of a door knob. Cheshire looked over at Alice, who in turn shrugged " Guess we bust it down" Alice grinned " Clearly who ever brought us here wanted us to stay here for a reason that's not to friendly." Her knee glowed as she jumped for a high kick to the hinge of the door. A loud thud as the door breaks off the top corner, " Eh could have come off but guess the doors still to strong, come on"

Alice jumped out the bent over door, Cheshire following as they both land on the other side. " Well step one" Alice sounding quite happy with herself " Step two find out where we are" turning to the glaceon. " Any Idea at all?" Cheshire simply nods his head no before noticing the pocket watch. " What is that?" a paw lifted pointing at the gold object. Alice looked down " I- I don't..." picking it up, she wouldn't let the fox know she couldn't quite remember herself. Fumbling with it as it popped open starting to play it's song. Cheshire's single eye blinked as his ears perked listening to it " Cheshire thinks it's pretty." Alice tried to smile agreeing with him. " Guess if you've introduced you're self, am Alice" Cheshire looked up " Alice is a pretty name to Cheshire thinks."

Alice grinned " Thanks" closing the pocket watch " Let go see if we can find out where we are exactly then Cheshire" picking a random direction and walking down the hall. Cheshire watched Alice, then looked around. The dirty scarf dragging behind him collecting more dirt and grime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:50 am