Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

A little question about floaters

Anonymous

A little question about floaters Empty A little question about floaters

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Is it possible to have a dual character profile of an undead and an infected as floaters? because how i'm working on These two I want them to stick together, because it is in their personality's and history that they would. but they're going to be traveling around a lot because they're looking for someone... i looked at the rules and didn't find anything against this, but i wanted to make sure it was allowed before finishing their profile.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

A little question about floaters Empty Re: A little question about floaters

Post by Min Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:08 pm

I'm pretty sure it's allowed, since both infected and undead are allowed to be floaters. There have been dual floaters in the past too. ^w^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Oh, okay ^-^ thanks Lulu!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:22 pm