Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Cradily
Silverishness
SkeletonCupcake
Aerodactyl
Fox
9 posters

The PORT Team

Anonymous

The PORT Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The PORT Team

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Goldenrod Port|Dawn

As the Vaporeon introduced herself, Sobek suddenly felt something change. His vision sharpened to intense clarity, his other sense improved until he could literally hear and feel the heart beats of everything in the water for miles around, his claws flexed below the water and his tail started to shift restlessly from side to side. He knew what this was, he knew he was feeling. Hunger. Looking around for food, the only things within a five mile radius were the other three water-types. Dahlia was obviously inedible, being infected and all and leaping out of the water for the Vaporeon could leave him impaled on the jagged rocks that surrounded it. that left only one option. For once silent of his humming, The Big Jaw Pokemon slowly turned to face the Tadpole.
    "Sorry kid," He said, eyes almost glowing. "It's nothing personal."
    Then with that he lunged forward with the breakneck striking speed only his kind can muster and sunk razor sharp teeth into the body of Lil Blue, before dragging her down into the water leaving a trail of brackish blood behind him.

Swallowing his meal, the great reptile glanced towards the surface. Dahlia was spinning around in an attempt to find them. her movements were jerky and erratic, it wouldn't be long now before she turned. By rights he should kill her now and spare her that fate, but he would have to pass through the thick cloud of infected blood that still surrounded her and risk infection himself. No, he couldn't kill her yet, maybe not ever, only time would tell.
    "They'll both want to kill me now." He thought with a chuckle. "I guess I should warn them about her turning before they do."

Launching himself upward until he, burst out of the water and onto the bank behind the fox, planting a claw in her tail to prevent running.
    "I'm not going to kill you," he said, at her terrified expression. "I'm warning you, don't follow me. I don't care how either of you feel about what I just did. But if you try to come after me, I will kill you."
    Turning to Dahlia, who snarled at him ferociously, his eyes lost any hint of softness that might have been present. "You should avoid the living," he snarled. "I don't know if you know, but you are infected, I can smell it on in your blood and if you had any decency you'd let me tear your throat out. But you won't, so I bid both of you farewell with this knowledge, I don't want to kill you, but if comes down to me or you. I like me better."

Jerking his claw free of the vaporeon's tail,not stopping to see if he'd done the fox's tail any damage he quickly turned and dove back into the ocean. He'd be back. Once he found something to eat, he'd keep an eye on those two. Kill the Lapras if it turned. Maybe eat the fox if it saw him and tried anything.
    Humming his favourite tune once again, Sobek released an Aqua Jet, shooting himself towards the sunken remains of a small ship that rested amongst the coral nearby. There would be lots of scavengers there, lots to eat.

((Ooc: ShadowEevee, gave me full permission to chow down :P Insanegirl can choose whether Sobek's claw did any damage if it did, you could ask one of the artists to edit a scar onto her picture for you, might give her some character :D your choice.))

Last edited by Latias on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No picture, no location)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Goldenrod Port | Dawn

Alexandra gasped in horror seeing the giant reptile eat the other pokemon, her mind clouded over and she was in shock never has she seen anyone do that before. Then before she knew that was happening she felt a small pain in her tail and turned frightened seeing Sobek's claw in her tail.

She could barley understand anything he was talking about, she never met a pokemon that could turn from nice to cruel so fast. But she will always remember...
    " But if you try to come after me, I will kill you. "

She felt her eyes roll into the back of her head once his claws were released, she was not used to this pain and being this frightened she could not help, but let the black clouds consume her and forget the pain.

Though it wasn't long before she woke back up and whimpered softly looking at Dahlia hopping she wasn't scared or was going to leave her all alone.

((Ooc: ^^" I didn't know if it was my turn or not, if not please message me and I will delete this post))
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:03 am

Goldenrod Port | Dawn (9)

Dahlia went into a rage as the creature swallowed the small pokemon whole and dove underwater.
    "Traitor! Bastard!" She screamed in anger as she frantically searched for the monster. She wanted to rip him apart. She wanted his blood to stain the waters.
    He needed to pay.

She let loose a snarl as he popped back up and pinned the Vaporeon by the tail.
    She saw his jaw moving, but heard nothing that came out of his horrid mouth.

Her eyes began to glow red, and her horn began to release huge amounts of electricity as she released a thunderbolt in his direction.
    He bolted just in time for it to hit a rock behind him.
    "BASTARD!" She roared, her anger blinding her.
    She tried to swim after him, but he was too fast. He had disappeared into the murky waters.
    Gasping in anger, she jerked her head in the direction of the unconcscious Vaporeon.
    MEAT! BLOOD! KILL!
    The bloodlust was like nothing she had felt before, and she didn't like it.
    She shook her head violently.
    What the hell was that?!...
    I've never been like that before...!
    What would Maynard think?...

She clenched her jaws together tightly and closed her eyes tight, forcing the terrible feeling down.
    As it faded, her eyes returned to normal.
    She sighed as she saw Alexandra begin to wake up.
    She began to whimper and her large finned ears fell.

"I'm...sorry...I shouldn't have...t-trusted him..." she said, ashamed, hanging her head.
    "I-I think...we should get away from here..." she muttered, gazing in the direction the croc disappeared.
    Maybe we can leave before he comes back...
    Gazing down at the Vaporeons' bleeding tail, Dahlias' shame turned to concern.
    "A-are you ok?...Would...would you like a ride?..." She asked, turning around to offer her large shell.

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:14 am

Goldenrod Port | Dawn

Sobek slid through the shadows of the underwater wreck, not even a bubble left to mark his path. He could feel the nervous ripples of the pokemon that inhabited the small ship, they knew something wasn't right. Sliding around a corner, the Big Jaw Pokemon grinned as he gazed into a room teeming with living. They must have hidden here to avoid the infection. Almost chuckling at the irony, he surged forward in a massive gush of bubbles, causing smaller and faster pokemon such as Goldeen to scatter out the many small holes in the walls, until only two remained. A small Marshtomp and a massive Wailmer, who were both to big to escape via any exit except the one that Sobek now floated in front of with a amused smirk on his face.

Humming louder,the big blue croc drifted forward slowly, he didn't have to worry about them getting away, he was faster and stronger.
    "Too big to escape but too small to fight back huh?" He commented with an almost sympathetic smile. "Sucks to be you mate." Then without another word, Sobek's massive, scaled claw shot out and sheared straight through the Marshtomp's skull, killing it instantly. Holding his kill lightly to the wall, the huge reptile's head turned to take in the now trembling Wailmer. Lots of meat on that one, but there was no fun in hunting something that was to scared to move. So, biting his meal clean in half, he moved away from the door.
    "Go on tubby, it' your lucky day," He said after swallowing. "Get out of here."
    Sobek watched curiously as the whale hesitantly swam towards the door with a smile on its face, while he finished off his meal. But just as it reached the sunken arch, the emerald-eyed crocodile rushed forward, sinking all ten of his dagger like claws into it's soft back.
    "Changed my mind." He declared as he drove one scaled hand straight through the soft, rubbery blubber of it's body and tore out it's still beating heart.
    "Bloody mammals," He chuckled, swallowing the hot, bleeding heart. "They never learn."
    Humming once again,he tore into the ravaged corpse, viciously and unrelentingly tearing off and swallowingg massive chunks of sweet, blue flesh.

((Ooc:Ne-ver smile at a croc-o-dile, heh heh heh))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Goldenrod Port | Dawn

[/b]"A-are you ok?...Would...would you like a ride?..."[b]

Alexandra smiled childishly at Dahlia even though her tail throbbed in pain and nodded, " D-Don't worry I'm fine" Alexandra said softly crawling to the water and washes the cut smiling slightly as it seemed to disappear and leave a light blue scar. Alexandra smiled up at Dahlia, " T-Thank you, but a-am sure I c-ca-can still swim." Alexandra said blushing slightly at someone really caring about her.

Then she frowned slightly remembering why she had turned up like the way she was, both parents gone and she still didn't really know her powers. Was it even safe to be around herself? She didn't want to hurt her new friend, but she also wanted to help encase something happened to them. She wanted to be strong but not strong where she can hurt them all.

"Dahlia, where do you t-think we should go?" Alexandra looked down," I don't want him to come back and hurt us..." Alexandra blushed slightly she wanted to make sure both of them will be okay and not harm from the croc.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Goldenrod Port | Morning (10)

Dahlia showed a hint of a smile as Alexandra blushed at her offer, and her determination to swim on her own.
    She's stronger than she appears...

As the Vaporeon washed her cuts, Dahlia looked down at her own. She realized that, in her anger, she had torn open the wound on her neck again, and it was leaving a long crimson trail down to the water.
    She had a high resistance to both pain and battle, so it didn't hurt much.

She shrugged it off.
    Eventually, it'll heal.
    She sighed as she looked at the city, still billowing dark clouds from within.
    She knew that if Maynard wasn't on the coast now, she wouldn't find him. There was just no way for her to go on land to see if he was in the city, waiting for her.
    Maybe I'll find him if I go to the other ports we've visited...maybe he's waiting for me at one of those...! She thought with renewed hope.

"...It's...too dangerous to s-stay here anymore..." She told Alexandra as they turned away from the burning city and swam into deeper waters.

"Dahlia, where do you t-think we should go? I don't want him to come back and hurt us..." Alexandra said hesitantly.
    Dahlia growled deeply in her throat. Just the thought of that coward, attacking a young one under the guise of a friend...
    But she knew now was not the time for anger.

"Don't w-worry, dear... We'll...head to th-the Islands that aren't far from here...the whirlpools will definitely...make him lose our trail...." Dahlia took in a deep breath. She wasn't used to speaking this much.
    She hesitated. She wondered if she should tell her about Maynard. She gazed down at the elegant form of the swimming water fox and gulped.

"I-I've been...looking for m-my owner..."She said sadly, feeling a sudden apprehension.
    "When I woke up near Oliv-Olivine...h-he was gone..." She looked towards the horizon line, towards the direction of the Lighthouse.
    Sadness filled her heart and tears sprung to her eyes as she remembered the pokemon screaming as they were riddled with bullets.

"W-what about y-you? Why were you in G-Goldenrod?" the Lapras asked as they sped through the waters.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:46 am

Goldenrod Port | Late Morning

His stomach now completely full, Sobek glided out of the sunken wreck, the light from the sun filtering through the water to glint of his sapphire hide. That was one of the benefits of feeding underwater. No blood or parts caught in his scales and almost none in his teeth. There was always a tiny bone or piece of flesh that managed to get wedged right at the back of his maw, even underwater. Swimming back towards the rocks where he had last seen Dahlia and Alexandra before he'd murdered Lil Blue. He was a murderer, he had no illusions about it. But it was a necessary evil for his survival and there was no point beating himself up about it.

Launching himself up onto one of none-jagged rocks, the Big Jaw pokemon looked around for traces of the two water-types.
    "There!"In the water, drifting off in the direction of the Whirl Islands, was a dark trail of blood. It was hard to find, being somewhat scattered by the tide, but it was there and it smelt heavily of the infected Lapras.The blood was thicker now, darker, clotted with heavy, congealed lumps. She was very close to turning. Now that he new were to look, he detected the fainter, mustier scent of Alexandra alongside the stench of infected. So they hadn't heeded his warning, about the danger that hung like a dark cloud over The Transport Pokemon.
    "Fools," hissed Sobek through clenched teeth. "I try to help them. I try to make up for killing the little one and what do they do? Throw it back in my face."
    Knowing full well he would regret it, the reptile, water shimmering of his scales in the morning light, launched himself off the rock and into the water, tracing the path of those impossible fools.
    "I should have killed Dahlia when I had the chance," He thought darkly as he rocketed through the water. "And now i fear we will all pay for my hesitation."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Goldenrod Port | Morning

"W-what about y-you? Why were you in G-Goldenrod?" Dahlia asked. Alexandra frowned knowing she should tell her new friend, seeming that Dahlia was so honest about saying a bit of her past.

Looking down Alexandra said softly," I am l-looking f-for my pa-parents...they d-disa-disappear." Her voiced slightly quivered as she tried to fight back the tears as her head sunk slightly as her ears fell. Alexandra looked at Dahlia it seemed they had something in common both looking for the ones they loved.

"Dahlia ma-maybe we can he-help each other." Alexandra said sitting up smiling slightly hoping that she would consider it. Then frowned blushing darkly as her stomach growled loudly. Alexandra felt like hitting herself in the head. Then She saw some fish swimming around from under them and tilted her head smiling," Sorry my t-tummy kinda likes to make its presences known..."
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:24 am

Goldenrod Port | Morning (11)

As the Vaporeon told her story about her parents, Dahlia couldn't help but feel sadness for her.
    She's obviously real young...it must be hard for her to get through this without any guidance...Dahlia sighed. But what guidance could a parent possibly give to a child in world such as this...

"Dahlia ma-maybe we can he-help each other." she said, startling Dahlia out of her thoughts.
    "Help each other?..." Dahlia was a bit dumbfounded.
    She never considered the idea of joining up with any other pokemon before- even among her own species, she was a loner.

"E-erm..." She gazed down at the smiling Vaporeon in surprise.
    Dahlia slowly returned the smile and nodded in approval.
    Alex blushed as her stomach began to growl.
    "Sorry my t-tummy kinda likes to make its presences known..."
    She said as she dove for the fish, chasing them around.

Dahlias' thoughts turned to her own empty stomach; and wondered what she should eat when she caught sight of a sinister and familiar red fin a distance away.
    Sobek! The bastard! He must have followed our scent...
    She looked down at her fin, which was still gushing blood, cursing herself and the wounds she had.

"I-I'm...going to get some food in the deeper waters...why d-don't you...stay right here...I'll be right back." Dahlia said, as calmly as she could.
    She knew she might not make it back, and the thought of leaving Alex alone made her chest hurt.
    If I let this coward follow us any longer, he might kill us in our sleep...
    With that grim thought, she dove deep into the water.

Skimming the bottom of the ocean floor, she stalked the gator, waiting for the right moment. She didn't have large teeth like he did, nor the speed...but she had weight and strength on her side.
    She couldn't get the images of Lil' Blue getting eaten out of her mind.
    Her eyes began to glow red as her rage boiled inside.
    She released the hunger that was waiting impatiently, gnawing at her gut.

YOU WILL PAY.
    YOU WILL PAY WITH BLOOD.

She felt herself losing control as she barreled at full speed towards the unsuspecting Feraligatr above her.
    Without losing a beat, she opened her jaws wide and aimed for his neck, just as she collided with his body.
    She clamped down as hard as she could, sinking her razor sharp teeth into the soft flesh.
    YES.
    She tasted blood.
    Sobek was thrashing about, roaring and clawing wildly, but she would not let go.
    FINISH HIM QUICKLY.
    He snapped desperately, catching one of her fins in his jaws, but she wouldn't let go.
    DON'T LET HIM HAVE AN INCH.
    NOT AN INCH.

She thrashed her powerful neck, slashing open his jugular with her small but formidable teeth.

A flood of beautiful red blood gushed out of his neck, and the large reptile began to slow his thrashing...and eventually cease altogether.
    The waters turned red all around her, faint sunlight piercing the crimson liquid.
    She craved every bit of the warm liquid.
    Dahlia feverishly tore at the floating corpse, crunching into bones and the tender flesh of its' underbelly.
    After the majority of the tender insides were gone, Dahlias' eyes faded to reveal her soft, deep brown eyes, and her consciousness returned fully.

"Ergh!" She jerked in pain, as she saw her own blood coming out of fresh wounds from gashes on her chest and a chunk of her left fin, missing. She shook her head, trying to banish the nauseating pain.

She gazed at what remained of Sobek darkly, not feeling an ounce of fear or remorse for what she must have done.
    She didn't recall all of it, but she didn't need to.
    This is what you deserve.
    "You live by the sword...eventually, you will die by the sword."
    She whispered, slowly turning and swimming back to the brighter waters, where her new friend, Alexandra, waited for her.

Friend...Dahlia thought, pondering on the word.

(I had permission from Suicune to kill Sobek. Also, sorry it's so long. I wanted it to be a good death.)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Alexandra frowned as she saw Dahlia leave, deciding she would wait for her friend, Alexandra floated around chasing fish and even swimming deep to the bottom looking at the shinny rocks smiling.

As it started to get later Alexandra hopped that Dahlia didn't leave leave her or worst got hurt, or even taken just like her parents had. Trying to fight pass the tears Alexandra shaking her head wildly gasping and whimpering, then started to swim in circles trying to find any sign of Dahlia. She didn't have to wait long for soon she saw her swimming, smiling Alexandra took off swimming as fast as she could to Dahlia then froze as she saw all the blood coming from her new friends fin and chest.

"D-Dahlia, a-are y-yo-you okay?" Alexandra asked in a shakey voice not knowing what to do, for she had never had to see another pokemon like this or even badly hurt to still be alive, " Sh-should I go l-loo-look for help?" Alexandra felt tears fall from her eyes.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:47 am

Open Ocean | Late Morning (12)

Dahlia sighed with relief as she saw the young Vaporeon glide effortlessly through the water towards her with a smile.
    She's still okay...

Alex' happy expression turned very quickly to horror as she looked down at Dahlias' new wounds.
    "D-Dahlia, a-are y-yo-you okay? Sh-should I go l-loo-look for help?"" Alex said, voice shaking as tears fell from her wide eyes.
    With a cringe, the Lapras shook her head.
    "No, I think I'm alright, dear...don't worry..." She said, mustering up some strength.
    "D-did you get enough to eat?..." She asked, ignoring the Vaporeons' worried gaze.

"...I think we should keep heading towards the isles...I know of a kelp that grows there...Mayn-...my trainer...used to gather it. It always helped wounds..." She said, her sentence trailing off.

She recalled the time they had visited the small town near the Whirl Islands. He had taken an interest in the natural herbs that were made there, and had gone on many trips with Dahlia to collect the right herbs around the legendary islands said to house the mighty Lugia.

I wonder if Lugia even cares about what's happening...or any of the supposed guardians...She thought, bitterly.

"...I watched him many times. I th-think I can do it too." Dahlia muttered, more to herself than to Alex.
    She was in alot of pain, and she was worried about staying too long in deep waters bleeding as much as she was.
    She had seen alot of the larger creatures of the ocean, and many of them would very quickly make the meal of the two of them if they ever ran into one.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Open Ocean | Late Morning

Alexandra was scared for her dear friend, she didn't know what would happen if she lost her. Alexandra felt helpless she didn't know where the healing plant was nor where to go to even be close to it, but she knew if they didn't go soon Dahlia might die. Alexandre knew she couldn't handle that since they both have been close friends.

"D-Dahlia lets go t-th-then..."Alexandra mumbled trying not to cry again and show a weakness, but Alexandra also knew that with all this blood spilling from the wounds that soon hunters from deep in the water will come and try to make them lunch.

"Dahlia if y-you can find a-a-anything for you to l-lay on I can pull you." Alexandra said trying to look brave not only for herself but for the injured Lapras. Smiling slightly Alexandra did her best shy pose for a superhero trying to lift their spirits.

Last edited by InsaneGirl on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Open Ocean | Late Morning (13)
    "D-Dahlia lets go t-th-then..." Alex said, looking anxiously at the water around the Lapras, quickly turning blood red.

"O-okay. I-it's that way; we have to head towards the rising sun..." Dahlia muttered, her head flopping to the side as she was beginning to lose consciousness.
    No! Gotta stay up! She shook herself, trying to clear her vision.

"Dahlia if y-you can find a-a-anything for you to l-lay on I can pull you." The Vaporeon said, touting a superman pose. Dahlia let a tired chuckle escape and grinned at the brave young one.

She nodded, her eyes shutting in pain.
    "Okay, go straight down. Swim until...you reach the bottom. I-...I saw a wreck down there...There...old barrels...or...something..." Her eyes fluttered, as she struggled to keep herself above the waters' surface.
    "Urgh...be ca...careful, Alex..."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:52 pm

"Urgh...be ca...careful, Alex..."
    Alexandra nodded and quickly swam down till she reached the wreck and looked as fast as she could, Alexandra knew she had to be quick or else her friend would die and then she would have no one again.
    Finally finding a old barrel stuck between two rocks, Alexandra looked for rope and tied it around the barrel and started to pull.

Putting all her strength into it she pulled as hard as she could and cheered as it slowly floated to the top, starting to go after it she felt something grab her tail and yank her down. Gasping she turned and saw another water pokemon that had sharp teeth smirking darkly at her. Scared for her life and Dahlia. Alexandra quickly swam fast to the wreck as the creature followed her. Alexandra would always look behind her to see the creature catching up, doing the only thing she could think off Alexandra dodged going into small enough holes that would buy her time to escape.

As the creature got stuck Alexandra swam as fast as she could back to Dahlia and the barrel, breathing heavily and shaking in fear," Da-Dahlia we have to go."
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Open Ocean | Late Morning (14)

Dahlias' vision was getting hazy as she waited for Alex. The repetitive sound of the water lapping against her shell was pounding in her ears.
    Where is she...it's taking longer than it should...
    The Lapras began to swim back and forth, trying to stay conscious.
    Horrible thoughts began to creep into her mind- visions of Alex getting killed in a variety of ways by the oceans' predators.

That's it, I gotta go look for her!
    Dahlia thought, about to dive, just as a barrel exploded out of the water a few feet away. She swam to it and looked around, waiting for the Vaporeon to pop up as well.

Nothing came.
    No...no, I shouldn't have...shouldn't have let her go on her own...
    Dahlia began to breathe frantically and dove beneath the surface. She searched the murky waters, but seeing nothing.
    She shot back to the surface, hoping she'd see the Vaporeon waiting for her, but her vision started to go black.
    Shaking her head violently she looked in every direction, searching for Alex.
    Suddenly the Vaporeon came up and grabbed the barrel, terror in her eyes.
    Before the Lapras was able to ask what happened, Alex said "Da-Dahlia we have to go."
    Nodding, she swam up to the barrel and pulled herself onto it, securing it between the back of her front fin and her shell.

"...Let's...get going...." Dahlia said quietly.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Open Ocean| Late Morning

Alexandra swam as hard and fast as she could listening to Dahlia's breathing hearing it grow faint, scared Alexandra pushed herself not taking any breaks. 'She had to make it' Alexandra thought pushing and pushing herself crying slightly.

Soon they finally made it to the isles panting and smiles weakly at Dahlia," N-Now w-wh-a-what?" Alexandra felt faint hearing her heart beat in her head from using to much energy.

(Occ sorry its so short writers block >>)

Last edited by InsaneGirl on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:37 am

Whirl Islands | Noon (15)

The sun was high in the sky when they reached the islands. Dahlia had drifted in and out of consciousness the entire way there, vaguely looking ahead of them once in awhile, to make sure they stayed on course.
    She could hear the Vaporeons' wheezing breaths in the back of her mind, and wished she could help her.

" N-Now w-wh-a-what?" Alex asked, out of breath and exhausted. Dahlia gave her a warm and tired smile.
    "....Thank you, dear. You did great..." She forced her eyes to focus on the land around them, ignoring the weakness she felt in her limbs.
    "Maybe...we should rest on one of the islands for awhile...they...look barren enough...maybe those monsters won't find their way here..." she said, nodding towards an outcropping of rocks on the shore. "That'll give us protection and shelter....um..." She swallowed hard.

"There!...the kelp..." She said as she pushed herself off the barrel to the green floating mass not far from them. She felt sick to her stomach, but she felt like she needed to do something for herself. She dove to the roots and pulled out a few mouthfuls, then carried them back up.

Dahlia carefully scanned the beach, and finding it empty, she beached herself, pulling herself further onto the shore with her flippers, leaving a dark bloody trail after her. The Lapras managed to make it to the small outcrop of dark stone and settled close to a large rock. She dropped the kelp and bit off the roots, chewing them up in her mouth. The roots were bitter and rubbery, making her face scrunch up with distaste.
    Stretching her long neck, she gently began to chew on her wounded fin, spreading the pasty kelp along the torn and bloodied surface.
    The pain was excruciating. Dahlia felt like she was about to black out, but she managed to finish spreading the ointment onto the wound.

"I...I may need your help for this next part..." She said, turning a bit pale. She grabbed the longest strip of kelp and dropped it at Alex' paws.
    "You'll need to help me wrap this around the wound...this ones...too big to leave without anything on it..." She said, gulping loudly.
    "Th-this one will need to be tight...s-so do it tight, no matter what." She said firmly, as she braced herself for the pain.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:01 am

Whirl Islands t | Noon

Alexandra frowned slightly knowing that it's going to hurt her dear friend, but nodded taking the kelp and slowly but tightly wrapped up the fin looking at Dahlia's face as pain shows ever now and again. Alexandra wanted to stop knowing she was the one causing the pain, but also knew that if she stopped her dear friend would be in pain.

Quickly she tied it and looked around for shelter for them both. She wanted to protect her and make sure no other creature comes around from all the blood Dahlia has lost. Then she notice a small cave and frowned thinking 'Nothing good happens when something is so simple...' The vaporeon sighed then looked back at the Lapras seeing if there was anything she could do. Slowly Alexandra stretched and slowly looked around for any food that was close by so she could give it to Dahlia.

" A-Are you hu-hung-hungry?" Alexandra asked softly sitting infront of Dahlia tilting her head.

Last edited by InsaneGirl on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:11 am

Whirl Islands | Noon (16)

Dahlias' fin was wrapped, the bleeding slowed and the pain had dulled to a low pulse. She sighed in relief as Alex layed her fin down and went to scout the island. Exhausted, she rested her head on the warm sands, her mind wandering as she gazed out at the sea.
    Alex trotted back to her and sat down, looking a bit anxious.

"A-Are you hu-hung-hungry?" she asked quietly. Dahlia shook her head and smiled faintly, looking up at the Vaporeon.
    "No, I'm fine dear...though I'm sure you are starved, especially after tugging me so far. Why don't you go and find something for yourself...I...just need some rest." Dahlia said, gazing back out at the sea.
    "Maybe...after you eat, you should come and rest as well...we both need to keep up our strength." Dahlia murmured, her eyelids slowly falling.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Whirl Islands | Noon

Alexandra frowned and curled up next to Dahlia, she decided that she wouldn't leave her alone unprotected. Keeping her eyes and ears open Alexandra looked/listened and anything that made a noise made her sit up and narrowed her eyes. Alexandra felt proud of herself for seeming so brave. She just hopped when the moment came she wouldn't chicken out.

Sooner then she would hope Alexandra felt her eyes grow heavy yawning slightly she tried to make herself uncomfortable to stay awake, but it wasn't working. Whimpering the Vaporeon went to the water and wiggled around trying to wake herself up. Not caring if she seemed silly.

Last edited by InsaneGirl on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Whirl Islands | Noon (1)

The world has been taken over by zombies, beasts and monsters...Pokemon are killing each other and only the ones that can defend themselves are the ones that can survive.

For many, a Shellder would be beliven to be some of the first pokemon to fall, but thanks to their diamond hard shells, people tend to get mistaken easily. A living proof of such thing is a baby Shellder that was currently on the Whirl Islands.

As Noon was starting to arrive, the Bivalve Pokemon's eyes opened and looked around blinking. Slowly crawled out of the hole that used as home and hoped through the island trying to find someone...anyone at all that could be alive...The little Shellder was very young...was afraid...and was all alone. Would be there anyone in those islands besides the usual walking carcass?
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:11 am

Whirl Islands | Noon (17)

Dahlia was dozing off to sleep as she felt the Vaporeon settle next to her to rest. She felt much more comfortable in her company than she expected. She nestled her neck deeper into the sand so she could soak up its' warmth and focused on the soft roll of the ocean tide.

As she drifted off to sleep, she thought she heard the whimpering of a child.

(Ooc- sorry...short post is short)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:51 am

Whirl Islands | Noon

Alexandra woke up in a gasp, then she slowly tightened into a ball looking around then once her eyes lay upon Dahlia she smiles softly and gets up stretching. Feeling slightly hungry, she wrote a note in the sand saying I will be back. Then she looked around then started to collect small rocks and made a trail after her so she can remember where to follow when she wants to come back, making sure she didn't leave to many to make it look noticeable.

When suddenly she saw a shell looking pokemon, she slowly started to walk to it, but when she got to close she would hide in a bush. Feeling slightly ashamed since just a second ago she was miss tough and now...shes hiding in a bush...Sighing she got up from the bush and walked closer.

"Excuse m-me...but I was wondering i-if y-you were okay?" She asked softly trying not to scare the pokemon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Whirl Islands | Noon (2)

Shellder looked around trying to find anyone when suddenly a voice trembled near him "Excuse m-me...but I was wondering i-if y-you were okay?"

The Bivalve pokemon jumped whipping away startled but saw a pretty blue pokemon with a fin collar around it's neck. Shellder blinked his big white eyes tilting his head as he opened his shell slightly wider and sticked his tongue out. He looked into the Vaporeon's eyes, he didn't know what it was but he found this pokemon pretty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Whirl Islands|Noon
    Fin, sitting on the cold metal railings, awoke from his nap. As the Surskit stretched its small straw legs and yawned loudly, he turned his gaze toward the table where he took the incense. Strange. There is still nobody there. Fin thought as he lowered the eyelid of his right eye. He turned back to look at the horizon-it was still the same: the sun was in the same position, the colors hadn't changed, the cool breeze and the quiet lapping of the water against the boat. However, the clouds were now gone; and, feeling a bit sad for being so far away from Storm Island, Fin had a sudden rush of loneliness. He missed his parents, his siblings, and the soft beach where he would often walk to witness the greatness and beauty of the rain. Fin looked toward a beach off the starboard bow of the cruise ship. Two creatures of very different forms approached each other. The shell specimen was one the Surskit had seen before on Storm Island; however, the one with the pointy ears and tail fin was an unfamiliar sight. Fin's mind began to wonder at what other things and pokemon he could see out there in the vast islands of the world. What experiences awaited the young spider on his adventures of intrigue and curiosity he did not know, but he did know that this was where his story would begin. Fin picked himself up from the rails and hopped off the side of the ship. Face-down, he dove underwater and began to propel himself toward the beach and the new life he so desired. I don't know what those other things are, and I don't want to disturb them...I think I will simply swim toward the back of the fin-tailed one and walk passed it without it noticing me. After all, I have no idea what it can do while I do know what the oyster can do, Fin thought as he stepped foot on the beach. He made small steps toward the trees of the beach so to not alert the fin-tailed creature as he walked behind it. I hope it doesn't notice me, but I know the oyster will for sure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:59 pm