Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Jay
renegade
Drago
Lugia
SkeletonCupcake
9 posters

I'mma Leaving EJ :') [Please read]

Anonymous

I'mma Leaving EJ :') [Please read] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'mma Leaving EJ :') [Please read]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Anonymous

I'mma Leaving EJ :') [Please read] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'mma Leaving EJ :') [Please read]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:01 pm

OTL nevermind lol I am too late haha
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Arcanine: Sure lol I could send a ticket, I'll also purchase a character cap for you. But that's your choice really.

Lute: Sure :>

Eve: Eeyup~ ^^

And Alright Ciana~

REmember to put this in orphanage that I approve of the adoptions
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Oh my gosh, TK, that would be wonderful, if you could. : )
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:17 pm

I'm gonna miss role-playing with you ;A; I'm gonna miss you overall!

kjfdslf I'd love to adopt Coco! 8)) I've always loved that Starly's character and the fact that she's a burd hehe.

I haven't exactly seen your posts for Coco, but I'll get around to it and I swear to all things good I'll stick to her characterfkdjsaf. She'll be inactive for now until I can get a stable internet sourcee.

Last edited by Negative10 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:29 pm

If you...have anyone left who needs a home I would love to adopt them dear Sepultra (Is very glad you're not leaving leaving otherwise I would be devastated)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:21 pm

May I abduct adopt Diwali, please?
    I'll have to keep her in inactive, though, since I have only one shiny ticket. :<
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Mandibuzz wanted to know if you just wanted her to kill off Taisiel since you have a Harbinger Contract on her.

I'mma Leaving EJ :') [Please read] - Page 2 3Br5nS6

I'mma Leaving EJ :') [Please read] - Page 2 ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotI'mma Leaving EJ :') [Please read] - Page 2 UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Oh sure Mewtwo :'x I'm on for a couple of minutes, thought I would drop a quick reply.

[Everyone else: I'll get to yours once I officially come back on Tuesday lol]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:34 am

I would like to adopt Falve, who is currently in inactive, but is that alright?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:04 am

Whew, was able to find an internet cafe for a bit, so I can respond B)

Negative: Sure :'D

Kaze: Once it hits friday, I'll pm you a list of the available characters then :')

Neo: I have a shiny ticket available, and I'd be happy to hand it over to you if you like.

Tasty: Falve has been adopted already ^^;

If you're adopting and you are in need a ticket/character cap, I'd be happy to provide them for you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:15 am

Sent Ciana~
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:37 pm

I would like to adopt Stella the Ampharos, but she needs a shiny ticket. Is that alright from you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:35 pm

I have adopted Stella already Tasty. And my I have a ticket TK?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Tasty: Yeah, just as Eve said, Stella has been adopted already ^^; -however, I do have concerns about the adoption- [You should really look through the pages to see who's been adopted]

Eve: And I have a really huge question upon the adoption of Stella right now. I sent a PM Concerning it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Yes, please.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Sent!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Phoe: Sure :'D

YO GUYS, REMEMBER TO PUT THIS IN ORPHANAGE TOO IF YOU WANT TO ADOPT THEM :'P

Mois the Plusle is still up for grabs now.
    Stella the shiny Ampharos is still up for grabs now
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Sure Ciana :'D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:04 am