Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+25
NyraXerz
Florges
RhysandNight
Moon Moon
Abysswalker
Kitty
Catalyst
Xerneas
Mew
Charizard
SkeletonCupcake
Alhoon
Requiem
Kaze
Keldeo
Jay
renegade
Min
Lugia
Snitch
Storm
Hydreigon
Suicune
Negative10
Silverishness
29 posters

(ACE) The UNDER Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The UNDER Team  - Page 15 Empty Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Under || ???

"Let us get out into the open sky once more, yes?" Ardere said, and Sai simply smiled and nodded at her be following the Houndoom out into the streets of the Under once again. The Absol hadn’t answered Koin’s question on what region they where in, so Sai though it best that he answered instead.
    He picked up his pace a little before he stood next to the injured Jolteon. "To answer your earlier question, where in the Orre, region, in a place called the Under." Sai said as he looked at the others. He said it laud enough that everyone could hear, for those that didn’t know where they where. Though, he wasn’t prepared for what happened next. Koin just said that he couldn’t go with them, and only one word went through the Krookodiles mind. Why?

Sai didn’t know what to say, or what he could have said to the young Jolteon to have kept him with them, but before he could say anything, Koin was already gone. Everyone from the old group was disappearing. Why was that? Where the new members going to disappear also eventually?
    Sai shook his head as he tried to forget about it. "We need to get out of this fucking void before it takes the rest of us!" Judas said, and said happily agreed with him.
    "Yes, the sooner we get out of here, the better." He said, as he nodded to Ardere to lead the way.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:24 pm

[OOC: Gonna have to skip Under today , ;~; Not gonna be home 'till late night and posting on my phone is hard. >x<
    Absinthe says they are in Orre, under the town or Pyrite. When Koin leaves, he nods, and says that maybe the group and Koin would cross paths again one day. He agrees they should get out and follows the group.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:49 pm

The Under|???
    (19)

Too say the Houndoom was heartbroken was an understatement. Watching the fragile youth of a Jolteon come to the conclusion that he didn't belong with the group anymore was so saddening, and seeing him limping off with his injuries nearly caused the female to run after him. But she couldn't do it. In her heart she knew that this was what he wanted. Time to himself, time to come to grips with all the nightmares he had surely seen down there in the dark, he needed that. So as they approached the light of the exit Ardere sighed and looked back to the rest of their group spotting Sai and Judas first and giving them a sad smile.

It was hard to say goodbye to the boy, and the others seemed to feel it too. But even as she gazed at those still left something caught her attention just before she set paw into the sun. "M.... Ms. Ardere?..." Her ears pricked up and suddenly the hound was on alert, leg raised and neck craned in an attempt to look around and above the males following her. She didn't expect to hear the familiar voice come from behind in the darkness but she couldn't mistake it. "Salama...she is still back there," Ardere looked to her companions and whimpered lightly, eyes flicking back and forth between them and the darkness. "I'll be right back."

Without another words she sprinted into the shadows once more, allowing her nose to pick up the familiar scent of the Jolteon. It took only a few moments to reach the younger female and when she spotted the familiar green pelt Ardere cried out happily. "Child! Where did you get off to?" Rushing up to Salama she immediately set about nuzzling and nosing the girl to check for any injuries and to reassure herself that she was indeed there. Finding no injury she calmed herself and looked down into the youthful face that she had thought gone forever. "I was so worried..."

((Let me know if you want me to edit anything Ci! ^_^
    And if no one follows Ardere back towards Sal, up to you, then we will rejoin the group next round. Then we can finally get out of here! XD))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:19 am

Post 16

The Under| ???

Tai frowned as the absol stated their wherabouts. Orre? Pyrite? He didn't know these names-- but this just meant that he wasn't possibly in Hoenn anymore. That weird flash certainly had taken him quite a far ways away... But the others were seemingly happy to follow his suggestion of getting the fuck out, teh reptile voicing it. "Yes, the sooner we get out of here, the better." A sigh escaped the jolteon. Finally. Out of the dark.

But it was not to be. Soon after, Ardere paused, looking back as a voice called to them from the darkness. "M.... Ms. Ardere?..." Ardere herself whimpered lightly. "Salama...she is still back there," Salama? Tai frowned as he didn't remember the name, but the houndoom didn't give him long to ponder. "I'll be right back."

"Wait!" As the houndoom rushed off, apparently knowing who was calling her, it took a moment for Tai to remember what, exactly, was calling her. Or who, rather. Suddenly, bright green fur dashed in his mind, and he flew back over the debris. The little green jolteon! He'd thought she'd just ran off or something! By the time he reached where Ardere had gone, he saw the two reuniting. A small smile graced his features as Ardere lovingly embraced Salama. "Child! Where did you get off to? I was so worried..."

Tai's smile faded, though, as his nose discovered another scent close by... Very close by. His eyes darted around them as his fur quickly sharpened to spines. "...Did you find a friend, Salama?" he growled under his breath, trying to spot whatever was hiding in the shadows. Fuck this darkness...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:28 am

The Under || Unknown [8] [Continued from Lavender]

Silva hadn’t set foot in The Under in years, the area’s name alone enough to evoke unwanted memories – but now, in his desperate search for M, he had grudgingly returned. It was as eerie as he remembered; the same, heavy and stale air keen to weigh down upon his broad shoulders as he wandered on, silent. It was only a fraction darker than it had been back in his youth, but then again, the people of Orre seemed to thrive under cover of the shadows. It had taken time, a ruthless betrayal and years of torture, but Silva too, had eventually warmed up to their shady reputation, embracing it as his own. The Arcanine had abandoned all purity, shaped into the epitome of villainy, with nought but his pristine fur as a reminder of the hero he’d once been.

The Arcanine moved with obvious power, although particularly slowly. His foreleg was particularly stiff with his movements, heavy as if he were carrying a great physical weight on that sole limb. The surgeons truly had done a spectacular job with the prosthetics, but the canine’s speed had been drastically sapped as a result. Then again, fortunately for Silva, he was rarely in a rush. As he strolled through the underground wasteland, platinum eyes absorbing each fleeting detail, the fire-type seemed entirely at peace. His expression remained one of muted contentment, jaw a firm line as only his sharp eyes gave insight into such emotion. But he would never be truly happy. Not until he could sit and watch that treacherous bitch bleed to her well-deserved death.

"Child! Where did you get off to? I was so worried..."
    "M-Miss Ardere!"

Sound of joyous reunion was quick to grasp the canine’s attention, the shiny falling to a halt as he took a moment to bask in such futile emotion. The happiness in their voices was enough to make him gag, a disgusted huff leaving the grand fire-type as he stalked quietly after the noise. If there was one thing he disliked more than a blatant, vomit-inducing display of rekindled feelings, it was having such shrill voices bouncing off the deserted expanse of The Under. It was hard not to hear such a ‘beautiful’ reunion.
    “Disgusting,” He muttered to himself, bitter, as he soon rounded the corner to where the noises were strongest. Silver eyes flashed with new curiosity at the scene before him. He hadn’t expected to see a whole gathering of pokémon – rather just a pair of females – as he permitted his hungry eyes chance to roam across each face in turn.

Pleased he hadn’t been walking any faster than a casual stroll, Silva soon found his path blocked by a small, hunched figure. Weren’t he stood right behind the Umbreon, the canine, even with his keen instincts, would have struggled to distinguish her from the shadows encasing them. Allowing the natural heat from his form to radiate down to the cowardly female, alerting her of his presence without the need for words, the Arcanine remained akin to stone. He listened to the conversation with mild amusement, a small grin forming on his harsh features as the neon green Jolteon – what he could only presume had recently returned – admitted that she had shy company.

"I- I did find s-someone... I th-think they want to be l-left alone though..."

The Arcanine couldn’t help himself. An aristocratic laugh flowed from his lips at the utterance, his grand, cream body coming to life through the darkness. Whilst the dark-type before him still remained mainly unseen, though, he noted, had a particularly unusual head shape, the towering stranger was now difficult to miss.
    Want doesn’t get, darling,” Silva purred, using his functioning foreleg to usher the shy fox out of the darkness. “Go and say ‘hello’ now – stalking is generally frowned upon,” As he peered closer, he soon saw that she wore a skull over her head. Smiling unpleasantly, he was amused at what he could only imagine was the latest, youthful trend. Whatever next?

(( So happy to be here! PM me if anything needs editing. :3 ))
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:41 pm

(( Skip. Not sure what to have Sai do right now, he simply followed everyone else. ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:56 pm

The Under|???
    (20)

"I-I don't know.. I thought you were right there b-but then I ended up a-alone... No one has ever missed me after leaving, before," Ardere comforted the poor girl even as she nervously rambled and felt a stab at her heart at the way she ended her sentence. "Of course I missed you dear," she reassured Salama, nuzzling her gently. Looking around she caught a strange scent but Judas beat her to the question. "...Did you find a friend, Salama?" Looking to the pup she did confirm that something was there, but wasn't positive about it being friendly. A laugh had Ardere on alert, the voice masculine and foreboding of something large, but ushered out of the darkness was instead a strange looking creature with a skull on its head.

Backing up slowly she eyed the creature with unease, not sure what it was much less if it was capable of harming them. She found herself near Sai as he came upon the group and looked at him warily, concern for their eggs flashing in her eyes. What if this creature intended to attack? But even if not, its scent was obviously female so that meant... "Where's the male?" Peering into the darkness she thought she caught the glimmer of pale fur but wasn't sure what it was. And they had been so close to the exit.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:51 am

Post 17

The Under| ???

"I- I did find s-someone... I th-think they want to be l-left alone though..." Seemed Adere's hunch had been right, as well as his own. Judas' eyes glared into the darkness, and as his eyes adjusted further, he could swear he saw something pale moving within it. His large ears picked up a soft, malignant chuckle and his fur bristled further, hairs turning into pins. Electriciy sparked dangerously between the hairs, his body ready for an attack. But instead of one, he got something else.

Want doesn’t get, darling,” The voice was different from the chuckle; low, arrogant, masculine. Judas frowned further as he watched the shadows play with their victims in the small distance, his body keeping itself taut and tensed for anything that might jump out to meet them. “Go and say ‘hello’ now – stalking is generally frowned upon.”

Out was pushed something Judas nearly assumed to be a completely different pokemon, one he'd never seen before. But as his eyes roamed, he found the familiar rings of an umbreon, though instead of a black and yellow pelt, it was a white and purple. Weird. But there was a neon green jolteon beside them, so... maybe white and purple wasn't all that odd? Nevertheless, Judas didn't relax as only one of the strangers was revealed. She didn't seem all that thrilled about her cover being blown, but who was the one in the shadows that had made her do it?

Judas growled, sparks dancing over his fur more and more. "I thought you just said that stalking wasn't polite. You gonna introduce yourself too, buddy, or just sit there in your own hypocrisy?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:54 am

The Under || Unknown [9]

"Where's the male?"

This was all splendid fun. Silva, virtually impossible to miss in daylight, found the shadows ensnaring him created a disguise far better than he could have ever imagined. He had begun smiling to himself, smug, as the gathering looked dumbly amongst themselves in a bid to retrieve answers from each other. They were looking the wrong way. Silva wasn’t even trying to hide – stood tall and domineering only metres from their pretty, little heads. As hilarious as the situation seemed, the creatures had already proven themselves weak, foolish, in the fire-type’s mind. Silva could have killed the lot of them by now and been on his way, but he was reluctant to believe they were just that dim-witted.

"I thought you just said that stalking wasn't polite. You gonna introduce yourself too, buddy, or just sit there in your own hypocrisy?"

Whilst the Jolteon didn’t act, delve into the shadows and discover the stranger himself, he had found a voice. Silva listened in mild amusement, pleased to find that these creatures were smarter, more observant than he gave them credit. But still, they seemed little more than hot-headed youngsters. Momentarily entranced by the sparks bouncing over the slender Jolteon’s body, Silva eventually gave a half-amused snort.
    “Such anger,” Silva purred, recoiling as if he’d been struck though a conniving smirk played on his features. “It’s like your trying to hurt me, buddy,” He gave a short laugh, stalking forward to effectively reveal his towering, powerful form. The light illuminated him in an instant, thick cream fur akin to a beacon as he stood close to the skull-adorned fox. If things turned ugly, she would find herself as a living shield – people always seemed to find restraint when an innocent, little girl was involved.

“And for the record, I wasn’t stalking you. I simply stumbled across your little reunion – so happy for you by the way,” Silva momentarily addressed the pair of females guessing that at least one of them had been involved in the reunion, his tone sarcastic. “But you’re bound to attract some sort company with all that noise, Ardere – was it?” He offered no chance for a response, attention only briefly lingering on the Houndoom and green Jolteon before he turned back to the male, shrugging. “Regardless, the damage is already done,”

Platinum eyes back on the lanky Jolteon, Silva smiled – the prosthetic causing an unusual ripple of his cheek at the movement. It was best to put the youth out of his misery. To think these strangers considered him impolite was something the Arcanine simply couldn’t tolerate. He was an ambassador for good manners.
    “My name is Silva,” The canine eventually revealed, looking the electric-type over with a strange combination of contempt and curiosity. He rolled his shoulders back, a cracking of bones sounding as the canine appeared quiet at home regardless of the tension lingering about the gathering– one might think him totally oblivious. After a moment, seemingly refreshed by the unpleasant snapping, Silva’s searching stare was back on the Jolteon. “So what should I call you? Or will ‘Sparky’ suffice?”
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:50 pm

The Under || ???

Sai hadn’t said much after Koin had left. The injured Jolteon had been one of the first survivors he had met since this nightmare had begun, but now wasn’t the time to feel sad to the loss of another of his friends, right now they had to worry about going to the surface, though it seemed there departure from this underground was being delayed in more ways then one.
    First, Ardere runs off and of course, everyone runs after her only to come to once again find the green Jolteon that had gone missing a little while ago. Where had she been? Though The Krookodile hadn’t really talked to her, he didn’t like seeing others of their small group suddenly disappear without question.
    She wasn’t the only one, it seemed they where being watched as well. Judas had noticed as well, and it didn’t take awhile before the yellow Arcanine appeared. He was somewhat glade their stalker wasn’t another Jolteon, this group already had enough of those.

Sai remained quite as he watched the fire type approach, knowing that it was talking to the Judas, and not the others.
    He looked down at the egg he was carrying, wondering if it was still alive, the pokemon in side it. What kind of pokemon would come from it? He doubted it would be a pokemon from his region, probably something you can find here in Orre.
    "I don‘t mean to rush or anything, but we really should be going." Sai finally said as he turned to face the others. He hoped he wasn’t sounding pushing when he said that, the last thing he wanted was that.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:31 pm

[OOC: please skip. x.x I'm going to be killing off Absinthe nest round. ;;]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:02 am

Post 18

The Under| ???

color=#c0c0e1]“Such anger,”[/color] the arcanine purred, causing Tai's spikey fur to bristle even more with crackling electricity, illuminating him in an ominous light from the sparks. “It’s like your trying to hurt me, buddy.” He gave a short, cruel laugh, but the jolteon didn't budge, his eyes glued to the arcanine's strange-moving face.

“And for the record, I wasn’t stalking you. I simply stumbled across your little reunion – so happy for you by the way,” the arcanine added in, his voice dripping with so much sarcasm that it nearly choked Tai then and there. “But you’re bound to attract some sort company with all that noise, Ardere – was it?” But instead of allowing Ardere to actually reply, he dismissed her easily and turned his attention back to Tai. “Regardless, the damage is already done.” It sure has, buddy, Tai growled hatefully in his mind.

“My name is Silva,” he announced, his weird flapping face beginning to unnerve the jolteon. What the hell was wrong with it?! But as he stared in bewilderment at the strange undulation of the other canine's face, he'd looked past the fact that this "Silva" guy was actually addressing him now. “So what should I call you? Or will ‘Sparky’ suffice?”

The mundane nickname brought Tai back to reality, his eyes still lingering in curious, macabre fascination. Indeed, he wasn't one much for social subtleties. "...Judas," he growled, not stumbling over the adopted name this time. But Sai, still lingering near the exit, deemed that they'd stayed in the dark long enough.

"I don‘t mean to rush or anything, but we really should be going." Tai wholeheartedly agreed, but with the inclusion of this asshole and the white bitchy masked umbreon... Tai wasn't sure whether they should go out into the light or try and lose these douchebags while they had darkness on their side. He turned to follow, glare lingering on both newcomers before spitting, "...After you." There was no way he was letting Floppy Face a clear shot at his turned back.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:18 am

The Under || Unknown [10]

"...Judas,"

The abhorrent smirk on Silva’s lips widened at the creature’s response, sharp and to the point. He took a moment to relish in a twisted amusement at the sight of the riled fox, finding all that unnecessary sparking and growling quite laughable. Yet the name itself only succeeded in ensnaring the canine’s attention more so. Symbolic, perhaps? He silently pondered, wondering who exactly Sparky had gone and betrayed.
    “It’s a pleasure,” Silva smiled, his pompous tone generally amiable save the natural darkness clinging stubbornly to each slick syllable. He gave a courteous nod of his grand head, the old bloodstains already faded away to leave a pristine, pure façade. It was a pity his heart wasn’t quite as spotless.

"I don‘t mean to rush or anything, but we really should be going."

Silva turned to the reptile, surprised the crocodile had found himself a voice. Slightly affronted at the idea of skimmed introductions, the Arcanine always a traditionalist shook his head disapprovingly at the Krookodile.
    “What’s the hurry?” He asked nonchalantly, shrugging his broad shoulders. His nostrils flared almost delicately as he took a quick whiff of the scent of rot forever lingering in the air, head tilted as he offered the reptile a crooked smile. “You’ll find undead everywhere, you know. All this running away and you’ll end up blindly barrelling into them,” A soft chuckle washed away an amount of the venom, the idea of fleeing a concept Silva failed to grasp. Such cowardice was unspeakable.

Allowing his orbs to wander down the reptile’s form, subtlety foreign to the hound, his attention soon attached to the egg cradled in its arm. Silva glanced back, a faint recollection of another egg in the vicinity in the possession of the Houndoom crossing his mind. Add in the pair of young, shiny females and it was practically a nursery.
    “Oh,” He stretched out the sound, realization dawning. “A day-care, I see,” Silva smiled, straightening up. “Still, that’s no excuse for all this running around. You might drop one of your… bundles of joy,” His distaste of children was obvious.

"...After you."

Silva found Sparky addressing him once more; evidently a growl was becoming his tone of choice. The Arcanine shook the hostility away with an amused snort.
    “Oh, you’re too kind,” He strolled past a fraction too close to the angst-ridden fox, feeling the prickle of the creature’s electricity against thick, coarse fur. It was a mere tickle, though the fire-type had no doubt that Judas would be keen to replace that pleasurable spark with a slice of agony. Bring it on. Fortunately, Silva was burdened with an unshakeable case of sadomasochism.

Fighting away his wicked grin, the fire-type followed the reptile at his own particularly leisurely pace – movements tainted by a prominent limp he’d always failed to hide. His foreleg had been fixed as best as it could ever be, more prosthetic than anything to leave him with a lumbering, yet suitably intimidating gait.
    “So…” He started, not addressing anyone in particular. “The Under’s quite a dreary place for a family to be wandering. What possessed you to come here?”

(( Sorry about the delay, I’d thought Ciana had taken her two out of the SH. ^^; PM me if anything needs editing, Sil. ))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:41 am

The Under| |???

Absinthe for the most part had grown silent, watching the others and listening to their conversation. He didn't have much to add, save for a few rude comments but decided that pissing a whe group of survivors off probably wasn't the best idea. After all, he would require their assistance in escaping this underground city. The lack of fresh air and choking atmosphere had been getting to him, his claws tingled with the need to feel fresh soil underneath. The Absol looks upwards, scowling only to be met by a looming darkness--one that threatened to eat him whole. How ironic. For a dark-type to hate the shadows. He suppressed a chuckle, feeling a trickle of insanity bloom within the confines of his mind.

"I don‘t mean to rush or anything, but we really should be going." Sai's voice made Absinthe turn away from his thoughts, giving a nod in agreement before looking back at the others. The pale Arcanine and the similarly pale Umbreon. The amount of oddly colored Pokemon in their group made the Absol blink in confusion for a moment. So much for them being rare. He turns to follow the Krookodile, their group slowly picking up their pace again. “The Under’s quite a dreary place for a family to be wandering. What possessed you to come here?” the fire-type asked. "Crashing elevators. Fell down here while scouring Pyrite." his sentence was short and brief, shrugging as he walked. He was never the social type.

[OOC: decided to give this guy a chance. |D;]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:58 pm

The Under|???
    (21)

Ardere was both fascinated and intimidated by the large shiny that stepped out at Judas's call. He seemed to have some sort of instant connection with the yellow Jolteon as they tossed careful examinations back and forth, each trying to figure the other out while attempting to give nothing away. It was not unlike what Hadrian used to do to males he thought were getting to close to her. If she had seen it then she might have noticed what he was becoming...

"I don‘t mean to rush or anything, but we really should be going."

Turning her gaze from the other two Ardere looked to Sai with relief. "Yes, a wonderful idea. The exit is not far back, thank goodness." She nudged Salama to try and get her to head that way but a voice cut into them trying to leave. “What’s the hurry?” The Houndoom turned to the one who called himself Silva and eyed him warily, as though expecting him to cut off their escape with his larger form. “You’ll find undead everywhere, you know. All this running away and you’ll end up blindly barrelling into them.”

"Truthfully I'd rather fight an enemy I can see than one I cannot," she replied simply, leg placed firmly before the green female beside her as though shielding her from the canine. He made a comment about the two eggs within the group's posession just before Judas bade the Arcanine go first towards the exit. She was surprised when he brooked no argument. Perhaps not looking for an easy target then? So why mention the eggs? Stepping into pace behind him Ardere could not help but notice his shifting gait as he made his way back the way she had come, the limp more than obvious the closer they came to the light.

“So…” His voice floated from in front, head never turning to actually address anyone. “The Under’s quite a dreary place for a family to be wandering. What possessed you to come here?” The Absol seemed to rejoin the group about that time, much to her surprise, and was the first to respond to the query. Ardere looked towards Salama and then towards her egg before divulging the very little she would allow to slip in front of the group. "I was...attacked. Then found myself beaten and lost before stumbling down these endless tunnels. Salama saved my life." Looking to the large canine she almost dared for him to turn around and actually acknowledge the creatures he pretended to be interested in.

"And what of you then?" she questioned in return, accent coming in rather thick the more she tried to firm her voice. "Just out for a bit of sport? Come to indulge in the misfortunes of others or are you more of the sort that misery just follows?" A tad more bitter than she behaved normally but something about this male just seemed too arrogant to not try and piss off. Arrogance had no place in this world. It was either work together or die alone, and that was just the way things were. It was a shame some people didn't realize that even now.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:17 am

The Under || Unknown [11]

"Crashing elevators. Fell down here while scouring Pyrite."

Silva had hardly noticed the Absol before, turning his head with an expression of muted surprise to find a half-civil speaker amidst the overall hostility of the group. He managed a small, unkind smile.
    “What a pity,” He commented nonchalantly. Though it soon became evident the group hadn’t been formed as long as he’d expected. Whilst the quiet dark-type had happened upon the place as a result of faulty technology, the Houndoom revealed her own voyage to the infamous Under. The female had already demonstrated a muffled feistiness with her earlier retort on the topic of undead, but Silva was quickly finding her just as interesting as Sparky-Boy.

"I was...attacked. Then found myself beaten and lost before stumbling down these endless tunnels. Salama saved my life."

He raised his brow, slowing his lumbering pace to converse with the Houndoom on his own terms. Whilst the canine had no qualms about having his back to an enemy, his manners simply wouldn’t allow him to engage in polite conversation with one whose face he couldn’t even see. Still, he kept a few paces ahead for the sake of Judas’ nerves, tossing him a grin in acknowledgement.
    “Attacked?” Silva repeated, a genuine curiosity touching his thick voice. Whilst he would associate the word ‘attack’ with the undead, something about the Houndoom’s admittance had suggested otherwise. He looked down at the fire-type, noting the shiny youth walking close aside her. “Who would want to attack one such as yourself? Hm? Nevertheless, it’s a touching story. Such camaraderie is rare these days…”

"And what of you then? Just out for a bit of sport? Come to indulge in the misfortunes of others or are you more of the sort that misery just follows?"

That took the Arcanine by surprise. He gave a low, sinister chuckle at the sudden venom overcoming the female’s demeanour, finding the unreceptive behaviour in which he’d been greeted more amusing than anything.
    “You’re quite a feisty one, aren’t you?” Silva offered her a smile, the prosthetic shifting slightly beneath his cheek with the movement. Still, he didn’t intend to leave her waiting on an answer. Straightening up his grand form, the fire-type spoke in truth. “I’m looking for someone. I’ve been trying to find her for several years actually, but she’s just so damn elusive. I don’t blame her though. The moment that bitch stops running, well…” Silva had to stop himself. As he spoke, his airy tone had grown significantly darker, vicious even beneath the initial calm. He caught himself however, giving a short chuckle at a joke he was unwilling to share. “That’s a story for another time,”
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:25 pm

The Under| |???

“What a pity,” the Absol gave a glance to the Arcanine, quietly analyzing him before shrugging. He turns away, focusing more on their goal at hand rather than the conversation. He absentmindedly listened to the voices of others near him, gazing at his surroundings. He wonders what was like, before the calamity fell upon this world. "And what of you then? Just out for a bit of sport? Come to indulge in the misfortunes of others or are you more of the sort that misery just follows?"

The Houndoom's inquiry made the Disaster Pokemon much more interested in the conversation, eyes travelling back to the pale fire-type. He had some kind of unnerving air to him, Absinthe admits, his demeanor only seemed to be a little speck of who he really was. “I’m looking for someone. I’ve been trying to find her for several years actually, but she’s just so damn elusive. I don’t blame her though. The moment that bitch stops running, well…" the Legendary Pokemon's voice grew darker as he spoke, only further interesting the Absol. “That’s a story for another time,” He's trying to murder someone? The idea sounded valid, especially by the way the canine's voice had grown vicious. ...Great, now we have a psychopath with us...just...great.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:19 pm

The Under|???
    (22)

Ardere smiled as Salama took her place beside the Houndoom, her eyes softening from their harsh glances to one more of a motherly concern, but they soon were forced back when the Arcanine began to speak. “You’re quite a feisty one, aren’t you?” He went on to tell of a search, though it seemed more of a hunt to her, for a female but refused to say anymore so Ardere decided to force the issue he had taken with her. "I am far from touchy. I merely take offense to being demanded of by one of your attitude. You can hardly call yourself a gentleman after all."

She slowed her pace with the larger hound and looked up at him as she matched his stride, eyes critical and lingering. "In the few moments we have known each other you have pushed a girl, insulted unborn children, taunted a frightened child, mocked several members of this group, put down the natural instinct to create a group in a crisis, and then had the nerve to demand deep personal back-stories and yet refused to reveal your own." As she came to a close she stepped in front of Silva and refused to allow him pass as her gaze bore into him to drive her point home.

"So pardon me if I find such uncouth behavior less than chivalrous and decide to call you out on it. Barbarian." With that she let out a huff and made her way back to the head of the group to once again take them to the exit, taking care to make sure her egg was still safely tucked away as the light of day once again slowly came into view.

((Sorry Snitch, I just had to, lol. Silva keeps referrig to himself as a gentleman in your posts and I just wanted to point out how Ardere views his behavior. XD))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:33 am

Post 19

The Under| ???

Judas had been carefully quiet during their small walk, more focused on not misstepping than participating in the idle -and somewhat malicious- conversation. His ears twitched every time the strange arcanine spoke, preparing himself for some sort of attack to follow, but it never came. He contemplated answering the brute's earlier question as to how he got into the Under, but the time for it quickly passed with everyone else's reply, and the conversation's flow moved ever onward. Oh well. Not like it's all that interesting, anyway...

But as the conversation continued, Ardere seemed to grow more and more irate, the arcanine's smooth words pressing the wrong sorts of buttons. Her replies became more terse, more biting, and yet the arcanine continued, likely to keep testing the waters further. "And what of you then?" she finally replied, "Just out for a bit of sport? Come to indulge in the misfortunes of others or are you more of the sort that misery just follows?"

“You’re quite a feisty one, aren’t you?” Silva spoke, the slimy grin tainting the tone of his voice. Even without looking at the bastard, Judas could see that damned smile. “I’m looking for someone. I’ve been trying to find her for several years actually, but she’s just so damn elusive. I don’t blame her though. The moment that bitch stops running, well…”

Revenge? Such a thing seemed a luxury, a commodity in times like these. That he had his priorities so straightened out that he could forgo safety, clean food and water to go out on a pilgrimage to find someone that was likely already dead or in another region entirely. "That's stupid," he muttered under his breath, but it seemed Ardere had other plans.

"I am far from touchy. I merely take offense to being demanded of by one of your attitude. You can hardly call yourself a gentleman after all." Judas paused in his walk, glancing over to the new mother with surprise. "Touchy"? He didn't call her that... But she wasn't nearly done. "In the few moments we have known each other you have pushed a girl, insulted unborn children, taunted a frightened child, mocked several members of this group, put down the natural instinct to create a group in a crisis, and then had the nerve to demand deep personal back-stories and yet refused to reveal your own."

Judas stared, as he was sure the others did as well, at Ardere with nothing but surprise. Glancing over to the arcanine in question, there was an uncomfortable pause on the group before she finished her thought. "So pardon me if I find such uncouth behavior less than chivalrous and decide to call you out on it. Barbarian."

As the group began to move on, Judas looked back to Sylva, expression as apathetic as ever. He was glad someone at least brought the bastard down a notch. "...Shouldn't be such a dick, huh?" he muttered to the canine before continuing his way forward. Legends, if they could just get out of this fucking cave...

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:38 am

The Under || Unknown [12]

"I am far from touchy. I merely take offense to being demanded of by one of your attitude. You can hardly call yourself a gentleman after all."

This group was just full of surprises. Where Silva had labelled the Jolteon as the group’s resident moralist accompanied with a pang of venom, his initial perceptions were being dashed with the Houndoom’s response. Half curious to what the female had to say and what exactly had set a seemingly docile female off, Silva slowed to walk in time with her. Despite the false consideration he paid her, Silva was unable to shake the small, unkind smile that seemed to have melded with his features over the years.
    “Go on,” He prompted softly, quietly challengingly. Yet Ardere showed no fear, no restraint, as she began calling him out on each and every one of his faults. It was an impressive list to say the least, the canine’s grin widening as a hearty chuckle escaped him in the moment of pause. He wasn’t going to deny any of those crimes, if they could even be called that. The Arcanine had thought himself on his best behaviour, his natural extravagance and unnecessary cruelty subdued to reasonable levels – but apparently, he still needed to work on it.

"So pardon me if I find such uncouth behavior less than chivalrous and decide to call you out on it. Barbarian."

Smiling, Silva watched her turn and resume her pace at the head of the group – a good distance from his own looming form, he noted. Still, he had a loud voice – a pompous purr that seemed to demand the attention of those who sought to escape it. Catching Sparky’s own comment as he passed, the shiny gave a great sigh, feigning exasperation.
    “Would you like an apology? Because that’s no trouble… Just form an orderly queue,” He chuckled at his own quip, his voice loud enough to snake its way to Ardere’s attention. She wouldn’t escape conversation that easily. As his laughter died away, the canine resumed his leisurely, lumbering stroll, seemingly carefree as he found himself stalking at the back of the group. “Listen, I’m not a bad guy. I have my flaws as do most, but I think we’ve got off on the wrong foot. If there’s anything you’d like to know about me, please, do not hesitate to ask. I have no shame – I merely fear boring you,”
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:34 pm

The Under || ???

Sai didn’t really like the Arcanine as he listened to the conversation between the fire types. Sai just wanted to get out of this damp place as soon as possible.
    His eyes had easily adjusted to the darkness around him, but he wanted to see the light outside again. The sun, the moon, the stars. How long had they been down here? What time of day was it outside? How many days had passed? So many questions, with no solid answers.

Clutching the egg close to him, he continued to follow behind the group, before movement in the corner of his eye got his attention and he instantly turned it back to the darkness. Something was following them, and he didn’t think it would was friendly.
    Sai tried to focus on the darkness, his eyes trying to find what he had seen before. Though it could have easily been a trick of the eye, you could never be to careful.
    Not paying attention to the group, he found himself getting left behind, and not wanting to be alone down here he gave one last glance to the darkness before catching up to the others. Keeping his senses alert in case what he thought was following them came back.

(( Sorry for such a bad post. ))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:32 pm

The Under| |???

"So pardon me if I find such uncouth behavior less than chivalrous and decide to call you out on it. Barbarian." the Absol watched with wide eyes as the Houndoom spoke, and the dark-type swore that if he had hands he would've applauded the female by now. He couldn't stop the grin that appeared on his lips, chuckling a bit as he kept walking. Didn't think this group would be so...amusing. He mused, before turning his sights back onto his surroundings.

“Listen, I’m not a bad guy. I have my flaws as do most, but I think we’ve got off on the wrong foot. If there’s anything you’d like to know about me, please, do not hesitate to ask. I have no shame – I merely fear boring you,” he spared a glance back to the pale Arcanine, wondering if he should say something or not. Catching the swift movement of the Krookodile behind him snapping his head as if looking for something. Quietly, Absinthe slowed his gait to walk beside the Unovian. "What's up? Saw something?" he asked, staring a little into the darkness that the crocodile had glanced towards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:18 pm