Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+2
Catalyst
renegade
6 posters

The PEWTER Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

The PEWTER Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The PEWTER Team

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pewter City | Early Evening (5)

Halfheartedly I listened to the conversation around me until finally, what was left of my ears pricked to attention. Cocking my head, I regarded the whistling sound as music to my ears. Almost instantly I smiled wickedly and allowed the voices to retake my brain. "They are not like us. Not like one of us. Must kill. Must devour. Hunger...hunger....we feel...hunger....pleasure...the thrill of murder...kill...kill...KILL" As the trilling words echoed around inside of my head, I turned my sights to Eevalynne. Her intense beauty set my skin ablaze with tingling sensations that made me shiver not only with pleasure but also with the dark passion of lust. Such a feeling was only achieved for me when I set about planning a kill and this feeling was even more intense then that. Shivering again in pure ecstasy, I allowed a slight purr to rumble through my throat and grace the air with the resonating sound of my voice. "Dearest mistress, I beseech you to come away with me. We must hunt the living that plague our city. Will you join me?" Allowing a purr to escape with the word, mistress, I looked deep into her crimson eyes with my own.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Pewter Museum | Early Evening (4)

Thank Arceus, the cat had made it, and the Undead didn't seem to notice them. Not yet, at least. He nodded to her thanks, then signaled for her to follow him. "My name is Noal," he said softly. "We need to keep moving, in case they come looking." Moving towards the nearest set of stairs, he motioned again. Better to be out of sight from the door. Just in case.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Pewter City//Early Evening
    [6]

The undead hadn't noticed them yet, that was good news. Closing the door she looked at the Nuzleaf that had told her to come here, glade to see that he wasn't undead like the ones outside. "My name is Noal, we need to keep moving, in case they come looking." He said as he began to make his way to the stairs, motioning for her to follow.

"I'm Yesellie, though just call me Yessy for short." She said as she walked over to the stairs and began to go up them till she made it to the upper floor. She looked around, everything seemed to be safe, though it should be if this Nuzleaf has been staying here, and who knows if other pokemon could have stayed here as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Pewter City | Early Evening (6)

Wanting patiently, my eyes scan around the town as I lie in wait for the Persian to answer my question. Flicking back my ears, I hear talking from a short distance away within a house and an evil smirk glides across my wounded face as I flex my claws impatiently.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Pewter Museum | Evening (5)

Yessy, huh? She definately seemed more... likeable, than the last inhabitant of this place. Noal followed her upstairs quietly, looking over his shoulder periodically. As he reached the upper level, however, one thing in particular caught his eye. "Ah.." He cooed, as he jumped onto one of the raised platforms, empty for whatever reason. It made quite the comfortable couch, under the curcumstances. After all, survivors of an apocolypse can't be choosers, right?

"Good idea coming up here..." He sighed, stretching out on his makeshift bed. "I'm sure we'll be safe for like... ever." Or the next few minutes. whatever came first.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Pewter Museum | Evening (6)

Noal couldn't get comfortable on this slab, after all, it seemed. No matter how he twisted, it always seemed too hard for a bed. Sitting up, he took a peek out of the nearest window. Outside, the Undead were still chatting. How long will that last...? He wondered to himself. He couldn't just stay in this building, they'd bring it to the ground. He had to get out of the city. Maybe head south, avoiding the caves that were said to be to the east. He didn't much like the sound of those. Turning to Yessy, he spoke quickly. "I'm getting out of here. I'd recommend you do too. This place is far too dangerous. Unfortunately, you probably won't be able to make it through the forest like I can, from tree to tree." Tipping his leaf in a salute, he turned away. "Good luck, friend."

Quickly, Noal crashed through the nearest window, jumping through and landing on the short building close outside. The broken glass cut at him slightly, but it was much preferable to testing his luck on the ground. Running from rooftop to rooftop, he managed to make it to the trees, and just as quickly, if not faster, advanced through the forest. Hopefully he would find a larger group of survivors somewhere else.

((This is Noal's leaving post, as he's heading off to Viridian. Good rping with you all.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:43 pm

South of Pewter City | Dawn
    Wood chips flew as Rio slashed, clawed and rammed away at the inside of the crate in which he was contained. He'd been at it for hours, since some undead monstrosity had over-turned the truck his jailors had been using to take him Arceus knew where. They were both dead now and he had to get out before the undead returned. Finally, with earth-shaking roar and an almighy crash, Rio burst upward through the top of the hardwood crate into the fresh air and the crimson light of dawn.

Taking in his surroundings, the purple leopard saw that he was on a dirt road of some kind with a vast forest behind him and a human city ahead. Naturally, his first instinct was to disappear into the forest that was sure to have plenty of food, water and shelter. But as he turned towards it he caught the distinct sent of undeath drifting on the wind from the forest.
    "City it is then" He rumbled in his deep baritone voice.

Making his way past the truck that now lay on it's side. Rio saw that the entire drivers-side door had been torn from it's hinges. The lumbs of flesh inside were no longer even recognisable as men.Examining it's entry point, Rio saw that deep gouges criss-crossed the metal around the door. The reinforced metal of the cab was bent violently back. The thing had actually peeled the metal back! Turning his gaze, Rio saw the creature's foot prints leading away. Whatever it was, it walked on two legs, had three clawed toes to a foot and long, thick, spined tail dragging behind it.

Shuddering inwardly at how close he'd come to being lunch, the big cat loped past the wreckage and down the dirt road to the city. Maybe something small and defenceless would be hiding in the city, he could use an easy meal.

After about an hour, packed dirt turned to cobblestone as Rio entered the city. Crumbled buildings lined the streets and the half-eaten remains of pokemon and man alike lay everywhere. The air reaked of blood, death and fear. Suddenly a flicker of movement in the corner of his eye made Rio whip his head around. It was a Miltank. Walking fearfully through the quickly lightening streets, glancing all around, not noticing the great cat standing concealed in the shadows beside a ruined building.
    Quickly leaping onto a nearby rooftop, Rio slunk stealthily forward until he was keeping pace above the lumbering cow. His muscles bunching, the leopard dropped silently down onto the bovine's back, his front claws digging deep into it's shoulders, his hind claws shredding it's hamstrings, crippling it while his powerful jaws locked thier crushing grip onto its throat. He took full advantage of his highly flexible spine as the miltank struggled feebly. His body twisting around to shred it's stomach while his hind claws stayed firmly planted in it's thighs. Gradually it's thrashing grew weaker and weaker as it quickly suffocated beneath his jaws. Finally it lay still, blood glistening on it's fur, one of it's front legs bent at an unnatural angle from where it had broken when Rio had dropped onto it.
    "Hmm," Thought Rio as he gorged himself. "A guy could get used to this."

Last edited by Cheshire on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New image)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Outside Pewter City / Dawn \ (1)

The brave little Snover strode onwards, his body smeared with the bright red of trying blood, his body purple splotched from the disease that ate away at him body and mind and his bright crimson eyes eagerly searching.
    The pokemon of the forest shrunk away from the sight of him as they feared what the little Frost Tree Pokemon had become though Verglas himself did not know how he had changed.
    The Mightyena pack of the mountains left him be. They knew by now what meat there was on the Ice/Grass Type's body was a strange cold leafy taste and enough of his kind had lived on the mountain slopes for them to gorge themselves on it in the weeks since passed.
    Not a living or unliving soul saw his journey down the mountain that revealed itself to him.
    Soon the cooling snows crunching under his root-like feet became straggly mosses, then short tussock before the blooming green forests of the small bushlands leading onto the wider forests.
    With every step the air grew warmer and somehow thicker in his lungs until it felt like being suffocated in a warm blanket.
    Despite his discomfort Verglas crept onwards.
    The wounds of the fallen stones and Mightyena's fangs no longer caused him pain and the little snover had a mission...

His roots ached with the pain of walking and Verglas's heart grew a little fearful at the expanse before him. He had travelled down the mountain slopes far further than his kind normally migrated and the prickling heat of the rising sun irritated his skin and dazzled his dark adjusted eyes.
    The snover rested one green-tipped leafy hand against the bark of the tree at his side. He was still very young, somewhere inside him he had a feeling that the forest had been taking care of him. It was cool under the shade of the spreading branches and he felt somehow that the trees were like big snover taking care of him. Ahead lay the dry shelterless expanses of the open road where the hot sun would beat down upon his poor head but beyond that were the hazy grey shapes of the human buildings.

Though it was no longer beating his heart leapt in his chest.
    That was were he could find a human to wake up his trainer!
    For a moment he softly stroked the scarf of green wrapped around his torn hand for courage. Even if it was scary he could do it, he could do it!
    Verglas runs out onto the road.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:04 am

Pewter City | Dawn (2)

His maw dripping crimson blood, his stomach now completely full, Rio rose from his kill and gazed around himself. He needed to find some kind of water source to drink and wash off the blood that had caked onto his coat in darkening clumps.
    So grabbing the still steaming remains of the cow, the purple leopard quickly scaled a nearby street-lamp, wedging the carcass between the duel lights for later. Rio frowned as he took in the view of the ruined city that had been dyed scarlet by both death and dawn. Finding water could prove challenging, in this cobblestoned suburbia unless one of the deserted human hovels had water. But he doubted it.
    Rio sprung from his perch down to the chimney of a building and then down again to the roof before beginning his silent trip across the rooftops of Pewter City.

((Ooc: Just kinda wandering the city till I figure out a specific target for Rio))

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Pewter City | Dawn | (1)

The pale sunlight was drifting softly down to the surface of the devastated city, slowly attempting to warm it with its dull warmth. The little Snivy had awoken at the first rays, and was off with a start. Dashing around the stone streets so fast he looked as though he was gliding over. What great things would he discover today!

He ran to one of his most familiar spots: the first building off from his forest him. the entire front side was collapsed in a slant against the other three sides, so only small Pokemon could explore it. Like Plant! Scurrying in through a gap he looked in at what he wanted: a Oran berry bush. It was completely protected inside the house, a hole in the roof giving it sunlight and the shattered floorboards allowing it to through from the soil. Picking an Oran berry for himself, Plant let out a small cry with glee as he sunk his tiny teeth into its blue skin. Walked back out as he munched, Plant headed back to the heart of the city. As fun as this place was, a companion would be nice. Maybe today would be the day he got one!
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Outside Pewter City / Dawn \ (2)

Hurriedly the little Snover jumps and skips over the cracked and lumpy dirt trail until it meets the wide expanse of paved road. The silhouettes of the forest become little more than a smear of greenery in the distance, lightened by the pale rays of the rising sun.
    Verglas left faint smears of red on the asphalt as he travelled across the road, or as it was in his mind, the big flat rock. More than once his species insatiable curiosity got the better of him and the Ice Type would stop to admire the faded and battered road signs that stuck from the earth like gravestones for the death of humanity and wondered at the meanings of the symbols outlines in bright red or yellow.
    It was during his wandering in this way that he first found the human vehicle, its metal sides dented from the pounding of some great force and a pile of splintered wood in the back shattered too by some unknown force.
    Verglas stopped and looked at it, running his blood-stained green fingertips over the metal as he tried to figure out what had happened to it.
    Something big no doubt.
    Gripping a protruding bit of metal and closing his now crimson colored eyes at the effort the Snover hauled himself up into the cab of the truck.
    There were two chunks of bleeding meat in the cab, flesh torn and gnawed to a degree it was impossible to tell it had belonged to the two human drivers.
    Verglas couldn't tell, the remains of less tasty scraps of meat not registering in his disease addled brain as anything human but rather a welcome and swift meal.
    His usual diet of dug up roots and tubers that had sustained him suddenly felt so hollow and unappetizing.
    The rich iron-like smell of the bleeding flesh made the undead Ice-Type's stomach rumble audibly with hunger, a sound like a miniature avalanche.
    Verglas put one hand on it, the green scarf of his trainer dragging another trail of red against his formerly clean white body. The patches of purple he thought of as merely bruises that were being unusually slow to heal.

Verglas settled into the blood-tainted seats and cheerfully sat down to his meal. He tooks up rough chunks of the remaining scraps of bloodied meat and shoved them into his mouth, barely chewing as he gulped down as much as he could consume until his hunger and thirst were, at last, soothed. His quick feed has left a faint ring of blood around his mouth.
    Meat was not a natural part of the Snover diet any more than metal was and once he had finished Verglas did not know why it was the nubby little remains of something else’s meal that made him so hungry.
    He licked the last traces of blood from his green, leafy fingers and hopped out of the cab.
    Waddling faintly from his good feed of what the little Snover didn't realize was human meat Verglas once again sets off down the road. The vast human structures that towered above him were clearer now than the forest from which he had come from. Now he makes out the detail of the darkened windows and the gaping mouths of empty doorways.
    The streets are dust covered and empty, no sign of habitation apart from the few stopped vehicles lying in no particular order against the dark roads like the forgotten toys of some giant child.
    The buildings loomed over the tiny Snover, unlike the comforting snow-capped mountains or the verdant winter pines this place was filled with an alien strangeness to him.
    The strange buildings, the squared shapes of civilization, all seemed to hiss at him 'go back'.
    Nervously twiddling his fingers the little Snover steps foot in the big, bad city.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Pewter City|Dawn (1)

The first rays of the morning sun hit the Ariados' eyes hard on the receiving end. She enjoyed her slumber and didn't want to wake up. Moaning as she got up, Violet stretched her limbs. "Ugh... whoever invented mornings should get killed..." She yawned. She could only hope that James would come back. She didn't really care for his family, since they called the spider names, but James, the only person whom she felt a real bond with, was the one that she wanted to come back.

As she tiredly moved from her make-shift shelter in some house in the town, she heard her stomach growling. "Damn. And I just ran out of berries..." She murmured to herself. Violet scanned the area with her purple eyes until something caught her attention. A green pokemon was walking, eating something. The Ariados moved forward, thinking about how she could just take the pokemon's food and... "Hold the phone..."

Upon closer inspection, she gathered some more information. Violet recognized the pokemon as a Snivy. But that's not what changed her mind. What changed her mind was the fact that this Snivy was young. Oh, how Violet adored children. She loved their innocence and their happy personalities. She moved a little closer to the grass snake and spoke. "Hello," She purred to him. "Could you show me where you got that berry?" If Violet had a mouth, she would be smiling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Pewter City | Dawn
    Rio moved across the rooftops at an easy lope, occasionally leaping to a neighbouring building. The aged roofing cracking underfoot as the leopard ghosted through the rapidly lightening town. Eventually he came across a hollow in one of the roofs that appeared to have been filled with rain water. Checking around himself, Rio bent his still bloody maw to the water. Drinking deeply, the Cruel pokemon savoured the refreshing chill ran down his throat whilst the deeply caked blood that adorned his body quickly washed away, leaving him damp but clean.

Shaking himself off, Rio raised his nose to scent the air.
    "Interesting," He murmured a deep baritone. "Bug, plant and serpent isn't a combo you'd expect."
    Crawling on his belly to the edge of the rooftop, the great cat watched with a keen interest as some kind of big ass bug was talking to what looked like the unholy offspring of a snake and a house plant.
    "Nine Hells!" He hissed under his breath. "What was in that water?!"

((Ooc: Rio doesn't have a very wide range of experience with other pokemon types))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:10 am

Pewter City | Dawn | 2

Marching down the streets of the city, Plant munched on his berry, waving his leaf-like tail back and forth with each movement of his jaw. The familiar streets almost felt like home to the tiny Pokemon: he had been exploring them nearly all his life after all. Though his home was the forest nearby, where he knew every branch for a far distance, he had traversed the streets of the (Pewter) City each day for nearly the same length of time. Rounding each building and walking through rubble as though set on a path, Plant didnt see it as devastated. It was.. normal.

There was a call, a voice. Plant stopped in his tracks and glanced over to the direction of the sound. A huge spider was approaching him, her voice very gentle. "Hello, Could you show me where you got that berry?" A giant smile spread across his face as the Snivy ran up to her. "Big spider spider! Wow!" He chimed with glee. He was so excited, he couldnt hold still! Plant circled the Ariados, doing little pirouettes around her. "Wheeee~~ Big red spider friend!" Giggling, he stopped in front of her slightly panting. "Berries are from over here. Their hidden! Plant will show you!" He pointed off in the direction he had come, the berry gripped in his hand. This was so exciting! A new friend for him!

his tail wagged back in forth, and his little hands bunched together under his snout, the berry between them. "My name Plant! What your name?"
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:44 pm

Pewter City / Dawn \ (3)

Nervously rubbing one blood-tainted leaf shaped hand over the other in a manner a human would recognize Verglas slowly creeps into the sleeping city, the bright light of dawn still slowly creeping across the grey buildings.
    He is still young in mind and won't be getting any older.
    Each breath that rasps from his mouth is more and more labourious for the natural mountain dweller; existing in this environment is like breathing an unaturally thick fog for the small tree-like pokemon. Compare to his high mountain home the air has too thick with oxygen and sickeningly warm and humid.
    How could humans like here, the little Snover wonders as he wanders the empty streets in his search, where things were some warm and uncomfortable? It made his bark-like body itch.

As he wandered, the bright morning light sheilded from his flat face by the peaks of his mountain-like 'cap' the little Ice Type notices something unusual by his experience.
    Half a Miltank up a metal pole.
    Again his stomach rumbles and the little Snover looks down quizically. It hasn't been very long since he last ate, his childish mind still processing the bloodied remains of the two humans as some 'squished red berries' so he can't be hungry yet.
    With that thought still in mind the Snover looks apprehensively at the gaping open 'mouths' of the waiting buildings and decides he wants nothing to do with them.

Verglas was first and foremost a mountain climber's pokemon. Up high the air would be colder and less thick then labouring onwards here on the ground.
    He hooks his long leaf-like fingers around a protruding windowsill and laboriously starts to drag his short stubby body up the sheer face of the tall building.
    Despite the difficulty of the climb and his many still open wounds the Snover doesn't feel any pain in his fingers as he stops for a moment to rest.
    Nervously peering from the edge of the building with his species natural curiousity and gulping the brave Snover plucks up his courage to haul himself the next few meters to the building's flat roof.
    Already he can hear voices and in his optimism he mistakes them for the voices of humans instead of pokemon.
    Hauling his bloodied body over the rooftop beside the Snivy and Ariados the undead Snover staggers towars the two with a smile spread almost malevolently across his red splattered face.
    "Hello!" He cheerfully calls out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Pewter City|Dawn (2)

At first, Violet wanted to take a step back when she saw him running towards her, but she saw the smile on his face. It was a friendly one. "Big spider! Wow!" He said. The Snivy circled her, and Violet just found it adorable. "Wheeee~~ Big red spider friend!" He stopped right in front of the Ariados. "Berries are from over here. Their hidden! Plant will show you!"

The Ariados nodded and followed the Snivy. "My name Plant! What your name?" He asked. She responded with, "My name is Violet." As she was following Plant, she spotted something from the corner of her eye. It was a Snover; but it seemed to be covered in blood. Violet was hesitant about saying hi, as she extended a leg in front of Plant to keep him from running up to it, in case it attacks.

"Hello!" The Snover cheerfully called out. The greeting caught Violet off guard, so she moved her leg out of Plant's way. Cautiously, she crawled to the Snover. She circled it to make sure it wasn't dangerous in any way, shape, or form. And it wasn't. In fact, it seemed like it was too young to be dangerous. "Hello there, little one." She said to it. "My name is Violet. What is your name?" She had a feeling that the Snivy was going to introduce himself to the Snover.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Pewter City | Dawn

"Freaking perfect,"thought Rio sarcastically as yet another creature appeared on the scene. "Giant spiders, plant-snakes and now a talking bloody tree."
    Irritated, confused and now throughly convinced he was going insane, the cruel pokemon turned on his heel and dashed across the roof, dislodging a tile, which shattered loudly on the street below.
    Ahead he saw some sort of building with a bright red roof and a still glowing neon sign. Obviously some sort of posh house, the building was bound to have some sort of safe place to sleep out the day. Slipping fluidly through a hole in the roof, Rio dropped lightly down into what appeared to some sort of scientific facility. Slinking past the mangled body of a human in a white uniform-dress that lay slumped behind a counter, it's stomach torn open, it's left leg bent at an unnatural angle and it crimson-haired head lying a few feet away leaving a ragged stump atop it's shoulders.
    "Holy mutalated corpse Zubatman!" Muttered Rio with a wince. Whatever had ended this poor wretch's life had been angry, not hungry, otherwise it wouldn't have left this mound of unspoiled flesh just lying here. Shrugging his shoulders, Rio loped toward some stairs leading downward.
    At the bottom of the stairs a thick steel door with an open air-vent above it. Pools of dried blood puddled from under the door. Seeing no way to open the door, Rio leapt nimbly into the air-vent, following around a bend and into the room beyond. What met his emerald eyes brought him back to his days in the arena.

Corpses, lay strewn everywhere across the floor. Human men, women and children slumped in dark brown patches of dried blood and half eaten limbs. They had locked themselves in this fortified room, hoping to protect themselves from the monsters outside btut forgot about the vent. None had been spared.
    In a corner at the back of the room, the bodies of dead pokemon where scattered in a half circle around the body of a dark-skinned man in a blood-splattered green vest over an orange shirt, despair painting his features. Empty bullet casings surrounded him in a wide arch. Strangely this human's only wounds were a single hole over his right temple and a much larger one on the left. A starburst of blood painted the wall next to what appeared to be an exit wound. This man had fended them off as long as possible until, with only one bullet left, he'd chosen a more pleasant way out. Coward.

Curling up in a small, empty alcove in the wall across from where the man had made his final stand, Rio went to sleep, to dream of moist forests with bright birds, loud monkeys and great purple cats in a land so very far away.

((Ooc:Being raised in captivity. Rio has never seen or heard of a Pokemon centre. If anything conflicts with the overall storyline in someone else's thread, tell me and I'll change it.))

Last edited by Cheshire on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/spelling)
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Pewter City | Dawn | 3

Plant walked with a high spring in his step, waving his little arms and humming with glee. The Araidos had introduced herself as Violet. "Thats a pretty name!" He had commented. Leading her to his hidden berry bush made the little grass snake feel special. Butterfrees tickled in his tummy at the thought. The spider stopped though, glancing off to the side as something caught her attention. Was something cool over there?

Violet extended her long striped leg in front of him, blocking his path and partially his view. Plant frowned, he wanted to know what was over there! Peering past, he saw a bulb-tree thing, whitish-reddish. Smiling and cheerful, he cired out to them, "Hello!" Oh this was so exciting! What a wonderfully amazing start to this glorious day. Not only had he met one friend, but two! Violet moved her leg, he was allowed to met to Pokemon! The spider approached it, introducing herself. Running over, Plant exclaimed with the same cheerfulness the Snover had had, "Hello! My name Plant, Tree-bulb Pokemon friend!"

Unable to keep the excitement in Plant clapped as he chimed to himself, "Plant made two friends today wow wow!" His little giggles was broken by the sound of smashing. With a little 'huh', the Snivy glanced in the direction of the sound, cocking his head. The top of a purple form could be seen disappearing to the other side of the roof. "What dat?" He murmured quietly to himself. His new companions distracted him from the thought though. His friends! "So happy!" He squealed. "Bulb-tree can come with us. Were going to Plant's hidden berries!" He pointed off to the southern side of Pewter, "Their this way."

((So many exclamation points loool @.@ he's so happy))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Pewter City / Dawn \ (4)

Nervously rubbing one blood-tainted leaf shaped hand over the other Verglas is glad he is received friendlily. When he is worried or scared it made dark clouds form in the sky and chunks of ice fall down to cheer him up. Although he didn't mind the hail he knew that others simply hated it. He didn't want to be mean to his new friends by making things difficult for them.
    "I-I'm Verglas." He stutters nervously. "I've never seen a pokemon like you before..." He shyly tells the Ariados.
    It is true, bug types didn't venture as far up the mountain as the snover did.
    "I am six rings old and I am a snover." He then recites, feeling more is expected of him in the face of the other Grass Type's cheer.
    The bloodied Snover smiles as 'Plant' proudly declares they are friends. He missed having friends.
    Happily the Frost Tree Pokemon waddles along after the Snivy. Even though he had already eaten berries sounded yummy. If the season was better he would offer some berries of his own to the pair.
    For a moment he almost forgets his quest but the sight of the strange purple pokemon disappearing across another rooftop makes him remember.
    "I'm looking for the humans." The brave young Snover tells his new friends shyly. "I'm onna rescue mission!"

((OOC: Sorry about the short post ^^;))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Pewter City|Morning (3)

"That's a pretty name!" Plant said to the Ariados. She blushed slightly at the complement, but her red exterior didn't show the blush. "I-I'm Verglas." The Snover said. "I've never seen a pokemon like you before..." Violet wasn't really surprised. "I'm not surprised, Verglas, my kind isn't really the most social. Or well liked, for that matter." She said to him. He also said something about being six rings old. 'Is a ring like a year or something?'

Plant ran over and introduced himself in his normal cheerful self. as much as she adored the Snivy's cheerful attitude, she couldn't help but feel as though it could hurt him in some way. Violet felt like she needed to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't get hurt, almost like a mother. Verglas seemed like he could be a good friend to Plant, as well as Violet herself, though him being covered in blood still unnerved her slightly. But she put it in the back of her mind for now, as she followed Plant and Verglas to where the berries were.

Last edited by Radiohead97 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coding error)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Pewter City | Morning

Rio dreamed....
    A young Purrloin crept through the high branches of the great towering trees, his paws not making a sound as his moved. Next to him a sleek female Liepard kept pace, allowing him to follow and learnfrom her graceful movements. His mother. Today was wasn't special, just another hunting lesson in his rainforest home. Dappled sunlight shone through the canapy. Brightly coloured monkeys in greens, blues and reds chattered and played in the surrounding trees. Far below a large Sawsbuck dashed across the forest floor, fleeing some predator, it's antlers and coat showing the bright pink flowrs that accompanied Spring.
    He felt is mother tense as a pair of Deerling, stopped to rest at the base of the tree in which the two cats perched. Then, faster than his young eyes could follow, she was upon them, ending them before they could utter a sound.
    Turning to her cub, the Liepard called him down from the tree with a toss of her blood-mantled head.
    "Just like that Rio,"She said in her almost musical voice. "No hesitation, no mercy. We are not Evil. We are not Good. These are human concerns. We are predators, nothing more. You hesitate, you die. Use others as much as you like, but make no friends. Friends can make you bring your guard down just long enough for them to get at your throat. Relationships are rope. Love is a noose."

The Dream changed....

It was night. Bug pokemon chirped and buzzed outside the tree hollow in which Rio sat. His parents had gone out to hunt. Prey had been strangly cautious lately, causing the two massive cats to hunt at night as well as day to keep their stomachs full. Suddenly two terribly roars of rage shook the night, sending flocks of Pidove into the air. Something was wrong. Liepard only roar after a kill or to scare away something bigger than themselves.
    Rio burst from his leafy bed, out of the hole in the tree and along the branches. His paws barely touched the wood as he bolted through the trees towards the loud commotion that was waking every creature in the within a twenty mile radius. Roars and hisses, interwove with angry shouts, loud bangs and screams of agony.
    Arriving at the edge of a clearing, Rio saw it all. A massive group of men, more than had ever dared venture into this part of the rainforest. His parent dashing this way and that, twin blurs of indigo that were almost invisible in the night. The humans frantically tried to surround and trap the two cats but they were much to fast. Sprays of red painted the floor and surrounding trees of the clearing. Everywhere the Liepard went, men fell in a scream of pain. But something was off about the way they moved. Rio's father's coat leaked blood from a dozen cuts and slahes that crisscrossed his body. His mother limped heavily on an injured front paw, until suddenly a shot rang out and the Great cat with the musical voice was silenced forever. Seeing this, Rio's father let loose a roar unlike none Rio had ever heard. It shook leaves from the trees and startled the men into silence. It was the heart-wrenching loss of his mate overlaid with the pure unadulterated hatred for the creature who had done it. His vengeance was terrible. Dozens of men fell as the maddened leopard tore his rage from their flesh. Suddenly a smell on the cool night wind caught attention.
    "No," he whispered in horror as he spun to look directly at Rio. But this was all the remaining humans needed. A shot rang out and the last thing Rio saw was his parents lifeless bodes being hoisted onto the backs of humans as he was stuffed roughly into a sack.

Rio woke with a anguished cry. His muscles taught, his claws extended, his parents names upon his lips.

((Ooc: A little childhood trauma anyone?))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:18 am

Pewter City | Morning | 4

"Rescue rescue!" Plant echoed the Snover. "We can play rescue after berries." He explained, glancing at Violet. He had already said he would show her, he had said so first! His bright orange-brown eyes were glowing as Plant led them toward the spot, humming to himself as they went.

The little Snivy showed his new friends - his new friends - the secret berry bushes hiding place. Wiggling inside the half-collapsed house, he grabbed a few of the succulent blue berries, holding them in his tiny hands and long vines. Smiling big and bright, he passed half to Violet, and offered the others to Verglas. He kept only one for himself, as he had already eaten earlier. Hopping up and down he cheered, "This is Plant's secret secret berry place! No one knows but meee." Crunching into his own berry, a small sound half between a sigh and a squeak escaped his maw from delight.

The Snivy was simply beaming with happiness. If he was a Pichu he would of evolved. Plant started up his pirouettes again, "Who wants to play a game~? A game~" He asked, mostly directing it to Verglas but also to Violet. What could he do next with his new friends? His large leaf-tail hit the ground, popping the grass-type a few inches in the air for a moment. "Lets play hide-and-seek!" He was unstoppable at that game!

The Snivy had forgotten Verglas's earlier statement of the rescue mission he was on.

((Take whatever choice you want Kaze, I kinda changed the subject LOL))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Pewter City|Morning (4)

Violet smiled as Plant cam back from the hidden bush with berries. He gave half of the pile to her and the rest of Verglas. "This is Plant's secret secret berry place! No one knows but meee." The Ariados nodded in understanding, deciding to play along. "I promise not to tell anyone." She said as she ate her share of berries. Violet let out a small sigh as she ate, memories of her home in the Viridian Forest entering her mind. She also began to think about James; the first friend she's ever had, and he even said to her that she's the first friend he's ever had.

The young Snivy snapped Violet out of her nostalgic memories. "Who wants to play a game~? A game~ Lets play hide-and-seek!" Plant was just a green ball of energy and happiness now. Believe it or not, the happiness was contagious; as Violet decided to join in on the fun. "Sure, I'd be more than happy to. Just let me finish my berries first, dearie." She said to him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:06 am

((Ooc: I'll pass this round. Not much to do at the moment. I'll wait until the other get close to the Pokemon Centre or something))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:07 am