Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

The Mute Venonat (SS Anne, Kanto)

Anonymous

The Mute Venonat (SS Anne, Kanto) Empty The Mute Venonat (SS Anne, Kanto)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:37 pm

The Mute Venonat (SS Anne, Kanto) OUL5V

Name- Venonat

Gender- Male

Level- 35

Moves-
    - Signal Beam
    - Secret Power
    - Poison Powder
    - Confusion

Ability- Tinted Lens

Nature- Quiet

Characteristics- Highly curious

National Dex No./Species- #048 Venonat/Insect Pokemon

Height- 3'03"

Weight- 66.1lbs

Pokédex Entry- Poison oozes from all over its body. It catches and eats small bugs at night that are attracted by light

Item- Poison Barb

History
    Since he was born, he was different from most Venonats having a strange mark on it's fur around his left eye which seemed to make the form of a tear. Many believed he would be special.
    Although this young pokemon's happiness was short lived since he became an orphan at a young age when a pack of Scythers threatened their life, his father stayed to attempt to fight for the family while the Mother ran away with the young Venonat...but unfortunately the Mother met a hungry Ariados and fell prey to it. The poor child witnessed his mother getting devoured before escaping.

Having no name and the only memory of what happened to his parents, he's a mute pokemon that was adopted by it's best friend, a Cacturne named Dell Mundy but once the Infection broke through...they got separated by the Infection since Dell fell to it's "claws" and started to turn. Venonat ran away and now is alone attempting to fight for his life and attempting to find friends.

User Note
    -He often comunicates through drawing or writting on the ground.

-He's a very shy pokemon, hearning his trust is not easy, although his curiosity, childish nature and wish for new friends always makes him attempt to find someone.

-Poison Barb is strapped in a pendant in it's antenna.

-Sometimes likes to sit on other pokemon's shoulders or head, only the ones he considers to be friends.

-Is terrified of Ariados and Scythers because of what happened to his family.

•Adopted•

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

The Mute Venonat (SS Anne, Kanto) Empty Re: The Mute Venonat (SS Anne, Kanto)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Inactive, please and thank you.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:47 am

Is he supposed to be inactive? It isn't in the title so I wanted to check.

The Mute Venonat (SS Anne, Kanto) 3Br5nS6

The Mute Venonat (SS Anne, Kanto) ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotThe Mute Venonat (SS Anne, Kanto) UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Yes i'm sorry, but um I'd like to keep him active. I just need to find somewhere to place him.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Wait...I'm confused. Keep him active or inactive? Somewhere to place him?

As current, he is already active and in a team. Through adoption you get to keep his spot, he just needs to be approved under your name. Or where you wanting to move him?

The Mute Venonat (SS Anne, Kanto) ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotThe Mute Venonat (SS Anne, Kanto) UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Active please and Ciana had a pokemon approved for the team, so she took my spot.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:40 pm

There are only four current members, so if Hera had one approved there is still one spot in SS Anne.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:45 pm

No, i'm taking about Pallet Team. He WAS on that team and Ciana took that spot.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:52 pm

I'm so confused. Then why is your title SS Anne if you don't know where to put him?

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:59 pm

I'm so sorry.
    I changed it to SS Anne, so please place him on SS Anne.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Okay. Got it. Sorry that took so long.

Approved.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:05 pm

No it's ok.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:54 pm