Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Liechi the Bayleef

Anonymous

Liechi the Bayleef Empty Liechi the Bayleef

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Liechi the Bayleef UJlQb

Liechi
    Item None
    Gender Female
    Age 18
    Species #153 | Bayleef | Leaf Pokemon
    Height 3'11"
    Weight 34.2 lbs
    Pokédex Entry A spicy aroma emanates from around its neck. The aroma acts as a stimulant to restore health.
    Level 33
    Ability Overgrow
    Nature Modest
    Characteristic Good Perserverance
    Moves - Aromatherapy(Egg)
    - Magical Leaf (Learned)
    - Synthesis (Learned)
    - Sweet Scent (Learned)
    History
    Born to a Meganium couple in the thick forests nearby the Lake of Rage was a small, nameless Chikorita. She always seemed to be the gentle type, not joining in on the action with other wild Pokemon very much, and usually attending to her own privacies. But when she was with other Pokemon, they always noticed something about her... Something that made her feel good.

The nameless Chikorita had a very strong fragrance, one that is both sweet and spicy, like cinnamon. Her mother carried this scent as well, though it wasn't as noticable - the Crimson-eyed Chikorita's was a stronger scent, capable of making someone feel good by inhaling it. This was boundlessly attractive to the many other Pokemon, and she quickly grew a habit of making others happy by using her aromatic smells.

She got into the way of living, enjoying sunlight because of the energy it gave her, and enjoying rain because of the water's nutrients. She would follow a daily routine, prowling around the seemingly friendly forest for a while, exploring a vast variety of different berries along the way. One of the berries her mother gave her enthralled her for some reason - it was a rare one, the Liechi berry. The little Chikorita had found her favorite berry, and at this point they finally decided to give her a name, after the rare berry she'd favored so much.

Soon she became a Bayleef, still following her daily routine among the forests near her home. She would help nurture younger Pokemon, her scents seeming to have healing powers, and she seemed like a motherly figure to some. Though sometimes she strayed too far out of the place where all was friendly, and as she grew older, she traveled further and further. It was one day when there was a strange mist that was blocking out a seemingly sunny day, that she would find her first infected.

She had caught sight of a strange, red-eyed Glaceon, a spiked collar around its neck, and its body slender. This Glaceon had quickly siezed her, as it was more powerful, and though she tried to fight back, the Glaceon had her in his grasp when he unleashed strengh-imbued ice attacks that damaged her being. There was no sun to invigorate her, no rain to refresh her, and, frozen by a strange infected creature, all hope seemed lost. She was scared, but she tried not to show it. The last thing she remembered was the cruel, slender creature creeping up on her.

...But she hadn't become an infected at all, nor did she even know of infections. Life was respirated back into her, and the sun shone high in the afternoon sky, warming the chilled Bayleef. Liechi rose her head slowly, in a daze, as her energy slowly recovered. There was no sign of any Glaceon nor any ice. Her would-be assailant must've been driven off somehow, but she didn't know exactly how... Whatever the case, she was alive, and she was thankful for that and that alone.
    Unfortunately, the torturous chill that she was blasted with ended up permanantly damaging her, making her skin more frail, and turning her leaves brown, as if they were dying.

And yet, Her leaves, despite bearing the palette of autumn, have hung onto their health and remained soothingly fragrant.

After this incident, things everywhere seemed to have changed. Rumors of strange, aggressive, red-and-purple Pokemon attacking everyone circulated around the forest, and to top it all off, several Pokemon from the area she used to call home were dissapearing.

The area around her seemed to be turning hostile, so fast, and so quickly. The trees seemed less green, there seemed to be less bright and sunny days, and the Bayleef opted to leave the area, despite the heartbreak it gave her. There was a whole new world out there, and she wanted to see if she could help it.
    Appearance A Bayleef of average height and weight, she has a bright scarlet set of eyes, and her skin almost appears as if it's shiny. The biggest difference is her leaves and necklace, which appear as a serene autumn color.
    Personality Shows a strong interest in caring for Pokemon of all sizes, but she mainly likes being near smaller ones. She is quite modest in everything except maybe her sweet and spicy aroma, which is said to have healing properties. Basically, she likes it when others compliment her smell. She may seem a little easy to trick and is rather trusting.
    User Notes -She likes to see little Pokemon get taken care of, as she finds them cute and it makes her happy.

-She does have an amazing aroma, but she really despises bad, stinky scents.

-CianaOfTheArt's character, Shiver, was the one who attacked her. He was planning on torturing her, but none of his claws or teeth managed to get to her, only his freezing ice, hence why she's not infected.

-She was named after her favorite berry, the Liechi Berry

-Required a Shiny Ticket, and I don't mind at all! I think it's perfectly fine that I needed one. Thanks SkyroVeeSepultraPerson! *KissHug*

Last edited by Pepperyena on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Liechi the Bayleef Empty Re: Liechi the Bayleef

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:59 pm

As far as I know, she'd ready to be looked at.

I want to know if I did anything wrong. >w<
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:55 pm

It would be shiny. Actually, the normal Nintendo shiny is very similar to this.

However, I will say that everything else on her looks wonderful. Perchance if you get a shiny ticket, maybe donated from someone else, it'll pass. Or, she could wait in Inactive until you receive a shiny ticket yourself.

Liechi the Bayleef Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Yes, that is what I was hoping.

I'll admit, I haven't read your post until right now because of how nervous I am.

But I'll accept the inactive thing. She'll be able to fit in most Kanto and Johto teams, so I will jump at the chance when I get a shiny ticket.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:48 pm

This autumn-leaved Bayleef appears to be ready to go. Not only that, but there's even an open spot in Cerulean as far as I know!

Veeee gifted me a shiny ticket, so I think I'd like to use it, if that's fine with you!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Aw man. I want to be on a team with you Pepper. T^T
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:46 am

Pepper is a fantastic writer~ I would want to on a team with Pepper too. ^w^

FIGHT OVER PEPPER!
    imeanwhat.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Approved.

Liechi the Bayleef 3Br5nS6

Liechi the Bayleef ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotLiechi the Bayleef UugYyDK

Sponsored content