Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Weavile
renegade
Min
Mamoswine
Glalie
Suicune
Abysswalker
Fox
Silverishness
13 posters

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Anonymous

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team - Page 2 Empty Re: (ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Caverns of the Ice Path | Nighttime

"Lead the others up the path ahead. You'll find a den there with a few supplies. Stay there until I get back. Make sure no one touches anything." The Houndoom turned around and started to trace his footsteps, before hollering, "And don't eat all my food!"

Molasses huffed. "I can make my own food, thank you very much!" He replied angrily, although he started feeling concerned for Dino. If the Doom Hound decided to go back, did he believe that Dino was in trouble? Molasses sighed, before returning to the situation at hand. Nodding a thanks to the Skitty, the Munchlax carefully walked across the path of ice (Ironic that we're in the Ice Path... He wondered idly.). When he reached the end, he quickly hopped onto the solid land, thankful that the ice didn't give under him. "Thank Arceus that I lived!" Molasses beamed, before waving his hand over towards the Shinx. "Come on over!"
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Ice Path Caverns | Nighttime (5)

Strix growled and bared his claws as the infected horned creature roared.
    What came next completely threw the giant beast off-guard.

"Dis..." "Kill" "..aster..." "me" ".. come...."
    He heard a second voice, coming from deep inside the creature; desperate and in pain.
    It begged to be killed, even as it staggered forward to attack.
    Wait, these things can still think?! Still feel?!
    The profound implications behind this new revelation left Strix dumbstruck as the rotting Absol charged at full-speed.
    Fucking hell…
    The creature was in the air and lunging at his face when he finally snapped out of the shock. A split-second before contact, Strix's arms shot up and grabbed the shoulders of the creature, with its bared teeth just a few inches from his face. The creatures' flesh was literally falling off in Strix's claws as it writhed, coloring his scales a disgusting black and red as white bone began to show. He could smell the overwhelming smell of rotting flesh, both on its breath and emanating from its’ body.
    “Ugh!” He felt his stomach do barrel rolls inside him as he struggled to hold onto the dead creature.

He could feel its’ claws scraping his arms as it struggled. His armor was thick enough to protect him from its’ sharp claws, but he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold the powerful, writhing creature for long. It was screeching and yowling, desperately clawing at him for the soft flesh underneath his scales.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Ice Team| Ice Path, Dusk

Claws where swinging, she lashed in hunger, bite bite bite, where was the blood? She couldn't find any. Even as she tried to get through the scales her claws wouldn't comply. Something was odd about this, but there was meat to eat.... food.... food...food... blood....

The dark aurora that surronded the undead pokemon vibrated, though nearly unoticable. It dripped away from the absol and slithered down too the nidoking.

Please... Please... Don't hesitate....
    It wasn't even coming from the mouth of the furious infected this time.
    I deserve it.... I killed them... Master.. Petal... Baby Tony...I deserve to be killed..... Your strong enough....

The slime that still dripped from the Absol's eyes seemed like tears. The voice grew more pained and pathetic with each second. The infected suddenly remember it had a moveset then and prepared to use dark pulse.

"SO KILL IT! KILL ME!".
    Do I even deserve that kindness?

The dark pulse exploded from the undead.

(OOC It's debatable wether that last line would have been spoken or not, I don't know myself)
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:56 pm

(Ooc- perhaps a form of telepathy? It works as long as you leave it ambiguous)
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Ice Path/ Deep Caverns/ Dusk
    (4)

Alice leaped out of the icy water as the Skitty created the path of ice (Et tu, Ice Path?) and bounded over to the Munchlax and Skitty, shivering. "Where's this den that blackhound mentioned?" she called to the Munchlax as she carefully made her way over, as not to fall back into the ice river. Alice yearned to go back and help the purple beast and the blackhound, but if she did, Alice would become food for the Infected one.
    "Let's hurry, I'm freezing..." Alice's teeth had begun to shatter and the Shinx's glowing eyes had lost some of their luster, it was so cold. I haven't gotten these guy's names yet...I'll ask later...

(Sorry for short post, can't stay on long!)

Last edited by Skyleap on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Ice Path|Dusk

Akina held the Ice Beam, trying to keep it up as the others crossed. Trying to keep the cold bridge up was a task for her energy, but she didn't want any uninfected Pokemon falling into an icy river. As the last one got across, she finally released the attack and dashed full-speed over, knowing that the thin bridge would shatter under her weight with no support.

The dark dog told the munchlax to go with them over to a den of some sort. As he ran off, the smaller Pokemon started in the direction he pointed out. Akina stayed where she was, and called over her shoulder, "You guys go on ahead, I'm gonna wait for the purple guy to get back so I can make a bridge for him." She sat, ready to wait, and looked across the water towards where she expected the armoured beast to come from. Her tail curled around her paws as she got comfortable, though still ready to run or fight at any moment.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Post 7

Ice path caverns| Evening

Dante rushed back to the spot where he had left the purple people eater and the Infected to fight. He mildly wondered whether or not any of the little ones made it to his den... (secretly, he wouldn't care too much if they didn't...) but the big purple guy seemed like a good enough guy to keep around... even if he was an ass...

The Houndoom found himself quickly back to find the two grappling and fighting. Unsure of how to break them apart, he looked around to see large icicles looming above them. He judged the distance and calculated and shouted, "Purple thing! Get away from the zombie! I'm gonna put these icicles on top of it. Unless you want to be doing the tango underneath the ice with that thing, I suggest you move!"

With that, he powered up a dark pulse and pelted the gargantuan icicles with it, causing them to loosen and fall.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Caverns of the Ice Path | Evening

"You guys go on ahead, I'm gonna wait for the purple guy to get back so I can make a bridge for him."

The Skitty's voice reached into Molasses' inner thoughts, and he nodded, turning to the Shinx briefly before heading off with the directions the Doom Hound had given him. I don't even know their names, so why should I... The Munchlax silently thought as he passed a corner, noting that not far from where he stood was an indentation in the cave walls- most likely the canine's temporary shelter. The Big Eater Pokemon knew why he would go to such drastic measures to help these Pokemon.

He would not leave the helpless behind. His trainer, Claire... Molasses glanced back towards the Shinx accompanying him, feeling sadness creeping up on his conscience. He had left his trainer to fend for herself, and he would not want to do that again. The Munchlax dug through his fur, until he pulled out an Aspear berry. "I'm Molasses by the way," he told the Shinx while lightly Fire Punching the berry to warm it up. He held up the berry towards the other Pokemon. "What's yours?"
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:37 am

Caverns of the Ice Path | Evening (6)

Please…please…don’t hesitate…
    Strix’s eyes grew wide as he heard the voice again, outside of the struggling, screaming beast.
    I deserve it.... I killed them... Master...Petal...Baby Tony...I deserve to be killed.....You’re strong enough....
    “Great Arceus! What-!” was all the armored pokemon could muster, listening to the broken-down voice that had resided inside this rotting corpse.
    Its’ crimson bloodshot eyes began to drip a dark, thick liquid as its’ body shuddered and released dark energy.
    Oh crap, a dark pulse!
    From somewhere behind him, he heard a voice, shouting at him.
    "Purple thing! Get away from the zombie! I'm gonna put these icicles on top of it. Unless you want to be doing the tango underneath the ice with that thing, I suggest you move!"
    The creature stopped writhing and suddenly roared as it screamed-
    "SO KILL IT! KILL ME!" as it released the dark pulse into his face.
    At that moment, everything seemed to slow down.
    I’m so sorry…
    Closing his eyes, Strix slammed the pokemon into the ground just as the dark energy blast met with his jaw, launching the Nidoking into a wall.
    The moment he collided with the sheets of ice and rock, a dark pulse from Houndoom dropped deadly icicles upon the infected Absol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Caverns of Ice path| Evening

A sickening crunch echoed through the cavern as the white disaster pokemon was thrown to the ground. The undead struggled to rise and rush forward as the icicles fell. They cut through her causing wounds that would never heal.
    "AIIEEEEE!!!!!" The absol screeced as she fell and five icicles surronded the white beast and one finally did the job impaling her through the stomach.
    She withered in desperation and anger, these live ones did this to her! She didn't know how but they had! The absol tried to free herself but eventually it's eforts slowed down and stopped.

My name.... is Catherine...................... thank you....

the voice spoke to the two beings, Catherine's voice faded away near to nothing.

....for trying..........

Then there was silence.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Ice Path/ Deep Caverns/ Evening (5)

Alice followed after the Munchlax, keeping silent throughout the journey along with the Munchlax. They came upon an indentation in the walls of the Ice Path, no doubt the shelter that the blackhound had told them about. "I'm Molasses by the way," the Munchlax said suddenly, catching Alice off-guard, "what's yours?" Molasses then held out an Aspear berry to Alice after heating it up with a Fire Punch. She hesitated for a moment, but then the Shinx took the berry calmly.

"My name is Alice." she told Molasses, not completely certain that she should've told the Munchlax her name, but for now she had to trust him. Right now, he was the only company Alice had until the others (hopefully) returned. Speaking of which...I wonder if they all made it out alive....

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:22 am

Ice Path caverns|Evening

The small skitty yawned and stretched out her legs. It had been a long day and she was ready to go towards the dark dog's den for the night. she knew she had to wait, though.

Off in the distance, Akina heard a few yells, and then a loud crashing sound in the distance. She had an urge to see what was happening, but she stayed where she was, and hoped to arceus that they had killed the undead, and not themselves.

After a few more minuets of waiting, the pink kitty noticed a couple of figures walking her way. She noticed the large size of the purple dude and the body of a dog. After a few seconds, she knew it was them. Akina stood up, and fell right back down. An infected piloswine had come up from behind her and tackled her down.

frustrated at her stupidity for not paying attention, the skitty squirmed out from underneath the fluffy pokemon and spun around, ready to slap the thing.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:54 am

Post 8

Ice Path Caverns| Evening

Dante groaned as he trotted back to the river, ready to collapse in his den. What an exhausting couple of hours... if that. First Munchkin, then the big guy, then the Infected from HELL, and then more puffbulls, and then finally that fight. The big purple guy had made it out ok, but he seemed a little shaken. Dante somewhat understood why; he had heard that freaky voice too.

He shook his horned head. He had never, in the many battles he'd been in with Infected, had that happen. Hell, it could have just been an echo from the other caverns. It happened. Or he was going bat-shit crazy. That tended to happen too.

He finally came across the river and almost sighed in relief when he saw one of the puff balls getting attacked by an Infected piloswine. He rolled his eyes, and then trotted back a ways to get a running start. Once he was up to speed, he jumped the gap of the river, fire blazing from his open maw. His back legs slipped a little, making him go into the water a little. Fortunately, the cold didn't bother him much.

Once the Infected piloswine was taken care of, he stared down at the kitty between his paws, glaring. "...What are you doing?" he asked gruffly, jaw set with frustration. "Munchkin was supposed to take everyone to the den. Unless something tragic happened?" he added with a sarcastic quirk of a brow.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Molasses nodded towards Alice, when he heard a crash and a fight commencing back towards the stream. The Skitty was there! He gave a glance towards the Shinx before he ran off to the source of the noise. The Big Eater Pokemon got past the corner to watch an infected Piloswine flee from the scene. Molasses' attention was then torn from the fleeing Pokemon towards the Doom Hound and the Skitty.

"What just happened?" He asked as he waddled over to the two Pokemon. The Munchlax looked them up and down quickly to make sure none of them were injured.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Caverns of the Ice Path | Evening (7)

......thank you........for trying..........
    Strix couldn’t get the voice out of his head, as he trudged behind the Houndoom. When the dust had cleared from the attack, they had heard that miserable voice fade.
    We SAW the shredded corpse. We saw it stop moving. It couldn’t have survived…could it?...
    Strix’s head hurt from thinking about the whole situation. He rubbed his horned head, trying to make the aching go away.
    “Ow.” He muttered, as his claws brushed over a bruise.
    The dark pulse didn’t do too much damage, just a few minor injuries. His heavy armor protected him from the majority of the damage.
    As they approached Dantes’ den, he heard shouting and a small brown creature attacking the Skitty.
    The Houndoom huffed in annoyance as he ran to help.
    These runts are going to be more hassle than I thought.
    He followed as quickly and as silently as a Nidoking could, but still made the icicles above the quiver as he passed, not being a creature of stealth or speed.
    Dante got there ahead of him and saved the young one, while the others caught up.
    "What just happened?" The mini-Snorlax panted as he looked about.
    “Nothing, it’s fine. Doomie here just dominated over that brown puff-ball.” Strix snorted, stifling his chuckle.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Cavern's of Ice Path| unknown time

The white disaster lay on her side, the icicle peircing her stomach. It should be dead, long gone from the world. it had been a month since it's time.

Her claw twitched.

Silence how odd and peaceful it was. No breath came no howls of pain. How odd it was and how beautiful reministing over it now. I don't think I ever though of how nice it is. Just silence.

Do not think, do not speak

It was gonem her thoughts and silence

The absol's eyes blinked, her brain sending her slow messages about getting out of there. But first there was hate, hate and anger. But no stomach ment no hunger.
    Disaster was 'alive'

(OOC- Okay before anyone says "Wait a minute..." keep in mind that the rules say that the Undead can only be truely killed when you break their brain stem, and since the icicle only peirced her stomach Catherine is still technically alive.)
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:52 am

Ice Path/ Deep Caverns/ Evening (6)

Alice was momentarily surprised when Molasses raced back towards the others. Alice ran back with the Big Eater Pokemon, back where the Skitty, purple Pokemon, and blackhound had been, and where an infected Piloswine was fleeing from.

"What just happened?"

“Nothing, it’s fine. Doomie here just dominated over that brown puff-ball.”

Alice figured he must've meant the Piloswine, and was glad that the Skitty was okay, and the purple....no, Alice now recognized him as a Nidoking... was fine too. Okay, even the blackhound, who wasn't Alice's best friend, wasn't injured, and the Shinx was happy about it. She just didn't say a thing aloud to them.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Ice Path Caverns|Evening

Akina was surprised when the evil puppy fought off the fluffy swine. "...What are you doing? Munchkin was supposed to take everyone to the den. Unless something tragic happened?" Akina was about to explain the bridge, but something was bugging her...

"What just happened?" She heard the Munchlax ask.

“Nothing, it’s fine. Doomie here just dominated over that brown puff-ball.”

That's when Akina noticed what was bugging at her. She felt a growl rise in her throat, but she suppressed it and allowed herself to explain. "I was going to make another ice bridge to help you across when you guys came back." She had tried hard to force her anger down, but she heard something... A chuckle came from the purple dude. Laughing?! She thought, unable to contain herself. You're laughing, at me?!!

"What are you guys so amused by?!" She screeched. "I don't see anything that's funny in this situation! And you," she turned towards the black dog. "What was that for?! I could have easily taken care of that thing, but you cut in right as I was about to attack! What do you think I am, a little defenseless bunch of fur?! I can defend myself perfectly fine, you guys just never let me..." She huffed in anger, expecting someone to say something that would piss her off even more.

(OoC- Raaaaaage!!! XD )
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Post 9

Ice Caverns| Evening

After saving someone's life, there's generally a code of etiquette that you generally follow. Gifts, praise, even a simple "thank you" typically suffices.

That was not the case.

The pink kitty, instead of thanking him in any sort of way, for the lack of a better term, exploded. "What are you guys so amused by?!" she screeched as the giant dino chuckled at her. "I don't see anything that's funny in this situation! And you," she turned towards the black dog. "What was that for?! I could have easily taken care of that thing, but you cut in right as I was about to attack! What do you think I am, a little defenseless bunch of fur?! I can defend myself perfectly fine, you guys just never let me..."

Dante could only stare down at her for a moment before bursting with laughter. "Wh.. Excuse me? From where I was standing, it looked like that thing was about to take a chunk out of your fluffy ass! And what attack? Unless you call screaming in terror an attack, I could go for it. Though, next time, I'll keep in mind that you're perfectly capable of handling yourself." He laughed again, stepping over her with his long strides. "I guess if you're so independent, you can go fend for yourself outside, Princess. Find your own food, water, den... have fun."

He slowly walked back to the den, looking back to the blue-skirt-baby. "Hey, Munchkin, you got any berries left? Maybe we can find enough food to go around if we all pitch in." The thought of sharing wasn't appealing, but he admitted he liked the Giant Purple People Eater and Munchkin. The little blue kitty was quiet and the pink one got on his nerves. He had a hunch that she was going to be the thorn in his eye...

He looked back to the group. He sincerely hoped that his canid brain was wrong... this looked like a pack, like a functioning group. He groaned to himself; it looked like the search for Delia was not just going to involve him...

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 am

"I'm not Munchkin, it's Molasses!" He whispered, though he knew it was futile. The Doom Hound's name had stuck. Following the bounding Houndoom towards his den, Molasses glanced back towards the Skitty, and prayed she would figure out the black dog was only helping her out. I mean, if a Piloswine got ME under its weight, I would take any help...

"Oh, food? Have you ever heard of a Munchlax running out of food?" It was a rhetorical question, but Molasses hoped that none of his species would ever endure such a nightmare. "Yeah, I have a bunch of berries, although I stocked up more on Aspear than anything else before going in this cave." The Big Eater Pokemon closed his eyes, savoring the thought of food. "Although I do have some recipes that could turn a sour Aspear into a delectable treat..."

Molasses rubbed his belly absentmindedly, thinking of Dino. How much does such a big Pokemon need to eat? The Munchlax was starting to provision his storage, but he supposed there was enough to go around for a few more days.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Caverns of the Ice Path | Evening (8)

Strix blankly stared at the pink kitten, simultaneously chuckling when the hound burst into laughter.
    That's really cute, he thought, seeing the rage on the little kittens' face.
    For some reason, the anger made its' cute appearance even more adorable.
    Houndie dismissed her outburst and walked past the fuming young one and into his den, asking 'Munchkin' if he had some berries to spare for the whole group.
    This surprised Strix- he didn't think the Houndoom would be so quick to trust others.

"Oh, food? Have you ever heard of a Munchlax running out of food?"
    Strix smiled at the small one as he spoke of the berries he had.
    Not surprising that a pre-evolution of Snorlax would love food.

"I have a few Orans, given to me by my trainer." Strix carefully volunteered, scanning the faces of each of the pokemon as he pulled the small package out from under his scales.
    He opened the small bag, carefully pulled out a handful of fruity smelling berries and placed them on the ground in the middle of the circle the pokemon had made. His claws were strong and clumsy at times, he knew he had to make sure not to squish them on accident.
    As he closed up the small black bag, he caught a glimpse of the note that was meant for the professor.
    Strix' ears flattened against his head a bit and his eyes narrowed as he stuffed it back under his scales. He had begun to question on whether this human was alive or not, with the constant danger he had seen.
    Damned human, he'd better be alive.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Caverns of Ice path| Night

The absol did't move from her place. Her orbs where red slits as they stared out at the ice covered floor. The scent of death that clung to her finally attracted another of her kind to come near, the pillowswine moved closer and closer moving around the icicles and toward the body. the furry creature when close enough tried to take a bite

Eat

The absol slashed at the creature's neck and before it could squeal she bit into it's mouth and ripped it off, she then procedded to rip it apart bit by bit until the peices stopped moving. Somehow that killing seemed to rejuvinate the undead.

Get out

The absol then used slash on the icicle that had her impaled. Oddly enough when freed she kept silent and only walked away.

Keep Away, Kill
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Ice Path/ Deep Caverns/ Night (7)

"Oh, food? Have you ever heard of a Munchlax running out of food?"

Alice almost laughed when she heard the Munchlax, but was kind of worried what the Skitty's reaction to the Houndoom would be. Even the Shinx knew it wasn't a terribly good idea to piss off the blackhound, especially seeing how powerful and big the Pokemon was.....and it wasn't good to practically throw potential companions away with anger. Alice learned that the hard way. But now the Shinx was hung up on the food problem. Obviously the Nidoking and blackhound would need a lot to eat, but did they really have much at all? Alice knew about being hungry, and didn't want to endure it all over again.

Alice slid out her claws in frustration. If only Johto hadn't fallen under this epidemic, if only she hadn't been so naive around that Lopunny....Alice, before discovering everything about the virus, had always wished on stars. But not anymore, and never again.

Last edited by Skyleap on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Ice Path|Caverns|Night

"Wh.. Excuse me? From where I was standing, it looked like that thing was about to take a chunk out of your fluffy ass! And what attack? Unless you call screaming in terror an attack, I could go for it. Though, next time, I'll keep in mind that you're perfectly capable of handling yourself. I guess if you're so independent, you can go fend for yourself outside, Princess. Find your own food, water, den... have fun."

If there was one thing that Akina couldn't get any more of right then and there, was rage. But, someway, somehow. She got even more angry. They kept laughing at her... Taunting her... Though, through that, the skitty suppressed her rage as much as possible, knowing that it wouldn't be very wise to waste her energy going any farther than just yelling. "That sounds pretty good to me," she said simply. Just as she was about to turn around, though, she saw movement. Not too far away, was a small, slick black form. It was hard to see, but after a second or two, Akina realized that it was an infected. "But..."

She started towards the undead pokemon, readying her favorite move, wake-up slap. The small figure, barely a foot taller than Akina herself, turned its head quickly towards her. Barreling to her enemy at full speed, Akina hopped up, her tail raised. She flipped over once, bringing the smack down onto the infected.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:22 am

Post 10

Ice Caverns| Night

Dante watched the kitty trot off and start to slap around a little Infected as she tried to prove herself (or something) to... whoever wanted to watch. He simply rolled his eyes and continued on without her. If she wanted to go off on her own and die, good for her. One less thing to worry about... 'Hell, if push comes to shove, she'd make an ok meal...

Dante's den was small and somewhat cozy, barely high enough to allow the big dino in without too much trouble. The ice made a glistening reflective ceiling, but left the rock walls alone, making it warmer than the rest of the cave. The only opening was small enough for one person to defend, but the ice reflected the surroundings, giving whoever was inside eyes on the outside. There was a scorch mark near the back, where Dante slept.

He groaned to himself as he looked down to the others. He would just say that they could bunk for the night and then they could leave. Though, he really didn't mind the Munchkin and Dino, the kitties irritated him. Still, if any of them were to betray him, it'd be the big purple guy... He plopped down in his normal spot and sighed.

"Ok, everyone. Now, I know that you're all clean and that's good, but I also know you're trapped here, just like I am. I'm not looking for a pack. I just want to get the hell out of this frozen labyrinth. So. I suggest we stick together until we get out, and then we can go our merry separate ways. I've scouted out most of the caverns near here, but I haven't found anything. Maybe if we figure out where we all got into this place, we can find out where we can get out." He looked around to gauge everyone's reactions, then turned to Munchkin. "How about you?"

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:17 am