Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Weavile
renegade
Min
Mamoswine
Glalie
Suicune
Abysswalker
Fox
Silverishness
13 posters

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Anonymous

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team - Page 11 Empty Re: (ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Snowpoint Warehouse| Morning

She recognized the anger in Dante, he looked ready to tear her into peices. Well not much to do with that, he hated her she disliked him. The world went around the sun and the moon wasn't made of cheese. It was a fact of life now.

"Now? You bring help now after trying to kill us all this time? Why help us now?"

"Catherine is my name, not 'you'" She said in an overly polite tone, but the dislike for him and paticularly him was there. Her tone became softer as she continued to speak.
    "I help you now because before I was... someone else. And now Disaster has backed for awhile, not forever though. We have many arguments, and she usually wins." She chuckled darkly "I probably sound insane don't I? But I'm dead what does my mental state matter?" she took a deep breath, which was pointless in retrospect. "I help Hera now because it is in my power, and she doesn't deserve to die." She placed the medicine box down and looked at the two.
    "If you don't take it I'll be forced to go to her myself." she warned and disaster cackled inside of her.
    'She'd make an easy meal'
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Snowpoint Warehouse | Morning (30)

The newcomer surprised Alice. It was an electric type, she could tell. She instantly felt a connection between them. He was the first electric type she'd seen in a long time. It was comforting to know another was near. And yet... Hera was obviously shaken up by his arrival. She had shrieked when she saw him, and began crying. He was yelling a name-Sahahara, Sarah?- but Alice wasn't paying attention. Strix yelled for Alice to keep her down, and she did. She lay the flat side of her tail against Hera's pelt, and applied a small Spark. Not enough to cause damage, but enough to contract the muscles, forcing her down.

Standing up, Alice looked at Strix and the stranger. "Don't kill him, Strix!" She said, more panicked than she should be. Why was she so panicked? She dropped to her legs again, pressing her pelt against Hera's. She didn't say anything, but kept her Flames going. She moved her head in an attempt to block the other two from her view. No need to upset her further.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Snowpoint Warehouse|Morning
    (22)

"Uh...I guess... you snapped out of it... You don't need to... cry..." Ciara sniffled a little and looked up at Dante, fresh tears still shimmering in her eyes, threatening to fall. "Please stop crying..." She put her head between her paws and cried again. She was so pathetic he didn't even want to see her tears. How could she ever think she was one of them? No one wanted her, she was weak. Useless. A now, a crybaby.

"Dante, Ciara," Ciara couldn't help but jump at the creepy voice drifting into her ears. She flinched, but her tears stopped and she looked up from under one paw. It was the white demon everyone had run from before, but, what did it want? Apparently, it wanted to offer Hera medicine. Okay...right...And it seemed Ciara wasn't the only skeptic. "Now? You bring help now after trying to kill us all this time? Why help us now?" The Mightyena couldn't agree more with that statement.

"I help Hera now because it is in my power, and she doesn't deserve to die." The demon put a box down in front of them and Ciara eyed it suspiciously, because she honestly had no clue what was in it. "If you don't take it I'll be forced to go to her myself." That sounded vaguely like a threat, and Ciara snarled at the demon. She may not be part of the pack, but she didn't take kindly to cowards who preyed on the weak. Like her former master.

Never mind the fact she had just been crying only a moment before, Ciara was pissed now. And the angry red glow of her eyes from all of her tears only added to the threatening effect. She bared her fangs and growled deeply at the decaying Absol, wanting to do more than just the warning she was about to give. "Go near her and I finish the job of whatever started gutting you!"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Post 44

Catherine is my name, not 'you'" the absol -oh, sorry, Catherine- responded bitterly. Dante couldn't help but feel the same. "I help you now because before I was... someone else. And now Disaster has backed for awhile, not forever though. We have many arguments, and she usually wins." She chuckled darkly, but Dante could only assume this "Disaster" was the bitch trying to kill them this entire time. Funny how she never raised a finger to help the others that died, or didn't seem to mind trying to kill them all those times. "I probably sound insane don't I?" 'Yes.' "But I'm dead; what does my mental state matter?" She paused for a moment, taking in a deep breath. Dante thought that pretty outstanding, since her lungs were surely part of the broken entrails hanging out of her. "I help Hera now because it is in my power, and she doesn't deserve to die." She placed the medicine box down and looked at the two. "If you don't take it, I'll be forced to go to her myself."

Before he got a chance to tell her what she could do with the medicine and where she could put it, Ciara jumped up behind him, fire in her eyes. "Go near her and I finish the job of whatever started gutting you!"

Dante couldn't help but give a faint chuckle at the mightyena, her sudden fiery attitude such a switch from before, but as soon as he turned back to face the absol, she was gone, the box simply where she had left it. He took a few steps toward it, looking, sniffing, but found nothing. It was as if a ghost of the monster had given them the box, but... that was impossible. The box sat there, innocent, before him. 'No time for pride,' he told himself. That medicine needed to go to Hera.

With a deep breath, he picked up the box and signaled Ciara to follow. Jumping and dashing back the way they had come, he met back with the others in little time. However, now there was a raichu there, and Hera seemed... more than unconscious, trying desperately to get away. He dropped the box in the snow, his tail out behind him. "The Hell is going on!?" he demanded, wanting to know why Hera was flipping her shit and who the hell this raichu was.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Small Cabin| Night (37)

"D-didn't... do... a-any... thing..." the Raichu managed to gasp as Strix tightened his grip. The Nidoking snorted loudly as his eyes bored into the bulging eyes of the other.
    "LIAR!" He snapped, "Then why is she so afraid of you!?" He demanded, pointing one of his claws at Hera.
    "Don't kill him, Strix!" He heard Alice cry. He turned his gaze to the two females, both their eyes wide with horror.
    "Strix, stop it!" the wounded Espeon begged. "Don't hurt him! Yon-co didn't do anything except s-startle me."
    Strix stopped the constriction on the rats' neck, loosening his grip just enough so he could breathe again. The Nidokings' gaze softened as he listened to Hera, but her fear was not lost on him.
    Yon-co...He did something...something bad enough to make her want to run away from him...but...Hera doesn't want to see him hurt...and if she doesn't....I won't.
    A deep rumbling growl reverberated in his throat as he turned back to the small creature in his grasp, his eyes narrowing as he tried to push back some of his rage.
    "You better thank the lady. She just saved your life...and judging from her reaction, it doesn't look much like you deserve it." He growled, suddenly releasing the Raichu in disgust, just as Dante and Ciara came trotting up.
    "The Hell is going on!?" Dante barked loudly.
    "Ask the runt. He just barged in." Strix growled, crossing his broad arms over his chest as he placed himself firmly next to Heras' side protectively.

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Small Cabin | Night (31)

Alice felt her blood go cold as she watched Srix strangle the newcomer. It just felt... wrong. The others that had died... They had been killed quickly. Alice didn't even think they knew what happened before it was done. This, however... Watching her friend squeeze the life out of a living creature, watching it feebly gasp for breath... She let out a long breath she didn't realize she was holding when Strix released his captive. Poor... Yon-co? That's what Hera called him. Alice gave a jump as the other two returned, seeming as confused as she was. "Dante!" The name left her mouth before she could stop it, a simple exclamation of her own shock.

Dante had carried in a box. She didn't have to guess to figure out what was in the box. Dante had found medical supplies! "Perhaps you were right, Hera." She said, lowering her voice for the other female's ears alone. Now, if they could just find wood, they could get a fire going. Alice looked to Strix, who stood protectively above her and Hera. Silently, she stood up and slipped back. She wouldn't be needed for the moment. She'd go find some wood for them to use.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:04 pm

(23)

Ciara watched the demon turn and leave, but Dante's small chuckle made her flinch. Was he...was he laughing at her? Had she done something wrong? She turned her head slowly around to take a peek at him, but he wasn't angry. So why did he laugh? She didn't really get an answer because the dark hound seemed focused on the small box that the white demon had brought to them. What was it? It looked familiar but she wasn't sure what it was for. But Dante picked it up anyway, without a word, and headed off. Ciara had to follow since she didn't know what else to do.

By the time they got back to the others the scene was chaos. Hera was freaking out, Alice was yelling at Strix, and said dino was currently choking the life out of a yellow rat. What- "The Hell is going on!?" Dante beat her train of thought right to it. Hera and Alice pleaded for Strix to drop the rat, which he did, but he didn't seem happy about it. "It was m-my fault, Dante. I know the Raichu from... a while back. He frightened me. And S-Strix, well..." Raichu? Oh, the yellow rat thing. So that's what it was.

Hera seemed to perk up when she saw the box Dante brought in. Ciara still wasn't sure what it even was so she just backed up a bit, giving everyone some space from her. She had no idea what to do around them, especially since they seemed really on edge because of the Raichu-thing. Anything she might say or do could tick them off to the point of chasing her away. Like everyone else. So it was better to just keep quiet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Snowpoint Docks//Morning
    [18]
    (Continueing post count from Mountain Team)

Everything was so white, as well as cold. Inochi had never seen snow before, she lived in a place where there wasn't snow, of course it got cold, but never enough that snow would fall, so this was new to her. The snow was deep, and the Houndour has a hard time walking through it, her Focus Sash clenched tightly in her mouth so that it wouldn't get blown away by the wind, or stuck in the snow where she could easily lose it.

Inochi didn't know how she got here, or how long it had been since she left Spirit and the others back at Mountain. She wasn't really keeping track of the days, she just wanted to know where her instincts where taking her. Why would she come to a place as barren as this, it didn't seem right to her.

Inochi finally came to a clearing, a dock maybe? This was her third time seeing one, but it was hard to tell under all the snow. There where boats, but they where all broken and unusable. The sea looked so calm, the only piece of water she has seen since getting here that wasn't frozen, of not for it being salty, she would have liked to take a drink.

Commotion happening over near the warehouses made Inochi practically jump out of her fur, making it stand on end. She felt so embarrassed, she must have looked like a feline there for a moment. Inochi didn't want to go over there, she didn't want to find an undead, not after what happened last time, and this time Spirit wasn't here to save her, no one was, it was just her.

Slowly, but surly, she started to walk over to where the commotion was happening. She wanted to just turn tail and run, but her legs felt as if they had a mind of there own, they just kept taking her to where the commotion was happening. Inochi stood outside the warehouse where it was, peeking inside from a small hole that was on the side. There was a group of pokemon inside, she wasn't very good at remembering pokemon, but she could make out a Raichu, Nidoking, Espeon, some blue cat, a black dog, and, a Houndoom!

From the size of its horns, it was male, and it looked menacing, much like what Inochi should be. Seeing him made her frown. She was an insult to dark canines. The Houndour flattened her ears in sadness, and was about to turn around and leave when she kicked some sort of can that made her yap in surprise. Her fur once again standing on end like some cat as she quickly looked for a place to hide.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Post 45

Hera's wide, frightened gaze and Srtrix's angry muttering made Dante more than a little uneasy about the entire situation. At least it had stopped, but he didn't know what it was about or if it was going to happen again... but knowing his luck... "It was m-my fault, Dante," Hera began quietly. "I know the Raichu from... a while back. He frightened me. And S-Strix, well..." The houndoom couldn't help but make a face at the statement. What...? But Her'as attention was easily turned to the box he had dropped upon seeing the situation. "Oh! Is that what I think it is?"

Dante picked the box back up and put it near Strix and vicariously Hera. "The absol gave it to me," he said in a low voice, still unsure about what the hell had actually happened. "She spoke... said you didn't deserve to die like this," he spat. "I don't trust her, but there's not much else we can do other than exactly that." He looked around and sighed, watching the raichu. He paused a moment before padding to the rodent and Alice.

"You can start by helping me get some firewood." His voice stayed low, his ice blue gaze firmly on the other. "Then we'll talk about letting you stay or throwing you back out in the storm." He didn't like that Strix, the one out of the group he'd known the longest beside Alice had gotten so worked up. His second-in-command was not to be threatened, no matter how many people knew this rodent. This was his pack, and he wasn't going to let stragglers feed off of their hard work and unravel their efforts. "Got it?"

A sound of aluminum hitting something rang out over the still, white land around them, and Dante's fur raised a little in alarm. The hell? He took his attention from the raichu to spot a small black thing quickly darting around, looking for a place to hide. His gaze narrowed, and he glanced to Ciana and Alice, muttering to watch the newcomer as he dashed out toward the entrance.

He paused at the tall, empty doorway, watching for signs of enemies before running to what he now recognized as a houndour. He padded to a halt, tail out behind him, studying her. She paced and walked more like a cat, the way she skittered. She looked small and pathetic, but the epidemic had taught him many lessons on appearances. "The hell are you and what do you want?" he barked out, holding his ground against the rising wind. "Keep your answer simple and to the point or I rip your throat out." He already had enough wounded, he didn't need more.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:19 am

Snowpoint Warehouse| Morning (38)

Strix' eyes grew wide as Dante handed them a medical kit, grumbling that it was from the Absol.
    "What?..." The Nidoking gasped quietly. She....she's still alive?! Strix' gaze fell as his thoughts returned to the voice he heard from the infected. These infected...these ones that fell...they have a form of consciousness...they aren't just monsters then...He sighed, a deep pain arising in his chest. ...Which means we're killing things that aren't just mindless...that...can't be any less than...hellish...to survive like that...

Shaking his head slowly, he clenched his jaws together and kneeled in front of Hera, pulling the box next to him. His gaze dark, he glanced at her as he pulled out a small syringe with a red plunger.
    What he saw in her eyes pained him deeply.
    She...she's afraid of me...he realized, as he looked into her brilliant wide eye, her heartbeat frantic in her chest. His ears fell as his attention turned back to the syringe in his claws. Despite his normal emotional reserve, he couldn't hide his pain. He took off the lid and carefully pulled the plunger back, not letting his strength crush the delicate glass tube.
    Taking a deep breath, he slowly drew closer to the Espeon.
    "This...will help the pain..." he murmured softly, not wanting to frighten her further. He gently pushed the needle in, focusing hard on keeping his claws from crushing it. As the liquid flowed out of the small container, he pulled out the needle and dropped the small thing next to them and gathered some gauze in his claws, carefully watching the Espeon.
    I don't...want her to hurt herself out of fear...
    "...Please relax..." he murmured.
    ...Sweetheart...the Nidoking finished in his mind, his eyes slowly catching Heras' gaze.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:46 pm

(24)

Dante threatening the Raichu was somewhat expected, since he did feel it had threatened a member of his pack. That didn't surprise Ciara at all. What did shock her, however, was Dante going ape-shit over the sound of metal knocking over. She barely caught the sound of his order to watch the electric rat as he raced over to the sound. There was something by the door...

"The hell are you and what do you want? Keep your answer simple and to the point or I rip your throat out."

Ciara jumped back at the violent tone in Dante's voice. Even when facing the white demon, he didn't seem this upset. He must really care about Hera to still be reacting this strongly to a simple strange pup. The Mightyena slinked closer, aware that she was defying an order, to get a better look. It was a Houndour, and Ciara's heart fell. The pup was clearly living, and it was one of Dante's own kind. Surely he would prefer it join his pack than her, she was just in the way around here.

She looked to Strix and Hera, who seemed so content to be near each other. A glance at Alice said the new Luxray was already an intregal part of the team. Even the new Raichu would fit better, having some part in Hera's past gave him a tie to the group that she didn't. Ciara looked down to the ground, at a small patch of ice giving her a blurred reflection, and saw what she always did. A worthless pup that had no place among strong Pokemon. She was supposed to be alone, she knew that. So why did she keep trying?

She didn't bother waiting for the pup to answer Dante, or even to say goodbye. She tore out the door, rushing past the Hounds and into the icy chill once more. A few tears were all she left behind, hitting the cold floor of the warehouse were she had once stood. She had no idea where she was going, only that she had to get away.

((OOC: She's not really going anywhere, she's just kind of having an emotional breakdown. lol. If anyone wants to go after her they can, but I am going to have something really bad happen to her for her 25th post achievement. She can't be near the group when it happens, though.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Snowpoint Warehouse//Morning
    [19]

Inochi didn't have time to hide when the Houndoom she saw earlier came out. He was even scarier up close. The Houndours blue eyes where wide with fear as she cowered there, her sash clutched tightly in her jaw as she shivered, not from the cold, but from fear.

"The hell are you and what do you want? Keep your answer simple and to the point or I rip your throat out." The Houndoom demanded, and Inochi's eyes just widened even more. The Houndour just felt like passing out right there she was so terrified. She must have looked really pathetic right there.

"I-I'm Inochi." She said, forcing herself to speak even though she was so scared. It was like the time with the Haxorus, though no one was here to save her now. "I-I..." She hesitated, wondering really what it was she was doing here. She was just following her instincts, and they brought her here, to these pokemon, was there a reason for it? Maybe this Houndoom could show here how to face her fears? She gulped before continuing. "I, I'm just looking for a pack to join..." She said, finally braking eye contact with the Houndoom, looking down at her paws.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Post 46

Snowpoint| Morning

Dante wanted to smash his head into something sturdy, just so he could be away from the pitiful pokemon around him as well as his own stupidity. His mouth had gotten away from him, and once he had barked out his threat, he saw that the houndour was some scared little pup, clutching some sort of sash, probably for warmth. She shivered in his presence; whether it was from the cold or from fear, he couldn't tell, but the fact remained that he had once again, without fail, made himself look like an ass. Dammit.

His conscience and reason battled for a moment. They didn't have the supplies they needed for the current numbers of the pack; another mouth to feed would cause more problems than it would help. Still, watching the little girl shiver, her blue eyes wide with fear, he couldn't bring himself to tell her to piss off, or to kill her there on the spot and eat her. She looked just like him, with the same color eyes, as he was when he was that young... His lip curled in irritation at his own indecisiveness. DAMMIT.

He did not get much time more to deliberate, as a dark blur he recognized as Ciara tore past them, leaving them in the snow. What the hell had spooked her now? Growling to himself that the pack was so easily falling apart, he looked down at "Inichi" or whatever her name was, and got close to her face so she could hear him over the holwing blizzard winds.

"There's a warehouse up ahead; go in there if you want shelter. Food, you'll have to find someplace else. You cause any trouble, the nidoking in there will eat you for dinner. Tell him Dante let you in. I gotta get after that stupid mightyena," he growled as he rose and bound through the snow after her, already somewhat lost in the whipping winds. Damn this blizzard! He longed for the days when he didn't even know what snow looked like.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:46 am

Snowpoint Warehouse| Morning (39)

Strix smiled softly as Hera anxiously whipped her tail off his arm as she started to purr.
    "Th-thank you.. Strix. I r-really hate needles." She muttered.

"Get some rest sweetie." He murmured, softly running his claw behind her ear before the Mightyena took off in a flurry of tears.
    What the...what's her problem...?
    He stood up, about to follow Hera when he heard Dante barking angrily.
    What the hell is all of this...he thought, his tail whipping behind him. Strix looked down at the wounded Espeon, forcing a smile as he kneeled back down. I can't leave her...especially with that...rat...
    He forced down a growl, pulling some of the clothing over to cover her.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Snowpoint City|Morning
    (25)

Ciara ran, faster and faster, until she almost dropped from exhaustion. She didn't know where she was going, nor did she care. All she knew was that she wasn't wanted anywhere so she might as well not be anywhere. Dante had his pack, and Ciara had just been a hanger-on, not really part of them but proving useful enough to keep around. But, with the little Houndour, there would be no room for her. Too many mouths and not enough to go around always saw the weakest cast out, and in this case, that was her.

She wound up collapsing outside a rundown old building near the edge of town, and crawled up to the side of it to rest. The blizzard was blinding, and the winds bit through even her thick fur to chill her bones. She hated the cold, and longed for the days when the sun lit up the sky and kept the world warm. Maybe if she moved south again, she could find another warm place to hide. It was an idea. But for now, she would rest here. At least, so she thought.

There was a loud rumbling coming from the other side of the building and her ears pricked up to get a better listen. Whatever it was, it sounded massive, and it was heading right for her. Ciara pressed herself against the wall, hoping her dark coat would help her blend in with the building damaged and crumbling wall. When the creature finally turned the corner she nearly fainted from fear. It was a massive, undead Camerupt. His volcanoes where domed, capped off and dormant, and she wondered if the virus made them do that. His body was bloated and decayed, bits of skin shlepping off into the snow and sizzling. It seemed that without his volcanoes to release the internal heat, the magma inside him was causing his body to cook and rot from the inside out.

Ciara had never been a lucky pup, and today was no different. The Camerupt saw her and made to charge, a Flamethrower heading right for her. She managed to get out of the way of the main blast, but it singed her back right leg, causing her to stumble and land right before the beast. when she looked up, a whole new revelation struck her. A scar below his eye in the form of three claw marks, and a 'V' carved into his back thigh. She...she knew this monster. Flashes of her days with the Magma Grunt passed before her, and a gruff Numel kept popping up. He was the one who taught her that if you just obeyed, blocked out everything else, nothing could hurt you. He was the reason she survived that awful life. This Camerupt was Kennyth.

And he was trying to kill her.

((OOC: If anyone else goes after Ciara besides Dante, please don't do anything to save her. I have a plan and it wouldn't all fit into one post. Bad things are going to happen and I need full control of Kennyth for that. Thanks in advance!))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:35 am

Post 47

Snowpoint City| Morning

A sneeze escaped the houndoom as he trudged and trotted through the thick sheets of blinding snow. The blizzard had picked up again, and it had come back with a terrible vengeance. For a moment, it was all Dante could do to simply stand and try to see his surroundings. There was no scent to follow, the snow made visibility nil and the howling winds did little to help him hear anything. He turned to see the path he had taken quickly covered; his tracks were also gone. Meaning he was lost in this blizzard.

Shit.

He turned his attention back forward and shook his coat free of the snow. Some had already begun to freeze to his coat, and his nose was becoming numb. Going after Ciara seemed not the best choice now, especially with two newbies and a wounded back at the den, but it was all he could do now to figure out where the hell he was. Gritting his teeth, he continued on, fighting the headwind that was determined to stop him. He listened hard, trying to find something in the chorus of winds, since it was the only sense that could fight the blizzard.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Snowpoint Warehouse| Morning (40)

"So tired all of a sudden...Must be the drugs..." Hera whispered breathlessly as she nodded off, her head resting on Strix' flank. The Nidokings' ferocious countenance softened as he gently placed his claw on her back. He gazed down at her, letting his eyes drink in the many scars that glared beneath her fur.

He sat, content in her company, reminiscing on the first time they met. She's so very beautiful...
    A blush passed across his face as he realized how much he really cared for her. Maybe I overreacted with the Raichu...His eyes darted towards the retreating rat as his face grew grim once more. The Raichu had dashed to the small female Houndours' side, seemingly inviting her in.

Nah. He thought, baring his teeth slightly.

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Snowpoint Warehouse | Morning (32)

Alice felt Yon-co approach her, but said nothing. She was too focused on finding wood to be distracted. She heard the others talking, and the electric type leaving her side, and a sudden commotion, but she was all too focused. At last, when she was about to give up, she caught sight of a tarp layed out behind a cabinet. There were oddly shaped lumps under the tarp. Logs! Carefully, she pulled the tarp away to reveal a small stash of wood she had almost missed. Carrying two at a time, she slowly brought them to the middle of the warehouse, stacking them in a wide circle. Baring her teeth, she bit at the middle stack, exploding it in a flash of flame, allowing the other logs to catch and make an appropriate blaze.

She then walked back to the others, feeling very proud of herself. She stopped when she saw "doctor" Strix applying the medicine to Hera. She didn't eavesdrop, no, of course not, but one word did stick out of their conversation.

Sweetie...

Suddenly, Alice's face split in two, as she was unable to contain her grin. It seemed to her that Strix's eagerness to keep Hera alive made much more sense than it had. She said nothing, though, and forced her face to become smooth again. "I got the fire going." She said, simply.

((Sorry, had to catch up a bit. Hope I didn't miss anything. >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Snowpoint City|Morning
    (26)

The snow was blinding, anyone in it could barely see a couple of feet in front of their face. But if you looked closely into the distance, you could make out bright flashes of orange. This is where one could find a black canine, in stark contrast against the snow, running as fast as she could. The look on her face was of pure terror, as tears streamed down her cheeks. A fresh burn on the back of her leg making her pace wobble.

Jets of flame darted past her as Ciara weaved left and right trying to dodge. he was relentless, never pausing in his slow pursuit. He obviously couldn't catch her while she was running, so he was doing his best to slow her down. Kennyth had been hot on her tail since she ran into him, and because he was such an old friend she just couldn't bring herself to attack. So she did what she was best at, she ran like hell.

She turned a sharp corner and found herself in a dead end alley. She skidded to a stop, and almost collided with the wall. She was trapped. Ciara turned when a hot puff of air brushed against her neck, and she saw Kennyth looming over her. She let out a terrified scream as his mouth opened wide, letting out a hot, steaming cloud of smoke. It made her eyes burn, and temporarily blinded her. The Mightyena wasn't prepared for the Srone Edge he let loose, the sharp rocks slicing into her fur and flesh, causing her to scream even louder.

He kept at her with a Take Down, causing her body to give out and collapse, rolling away from the force of the blow. He was on her again, Stomping over and over, the domes on his back cracking and hissing smoke. He was preparing for another move when she found enough energy to roll under him. He was so large that it took him a few moments to move back to where he could reach her, but it still wasn't enough time. He began to Stomp on her again, and every blow made her cry out in agony.

((OOC: Okay Dante! Do your thing! Just remember to use the Eruption move when you kill him. Those domes are ready to explode.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Snowpoint Warehouse//Morning
    [20]

Inochi watched as a dark shape dashed past them, and the Houndoom seemed to know it cause he turned to look back at her. She didn't understand why, but those ice blue eyes scared her. They where the same colour as hers, and they scared her. She shrunk back a little as he bent his head so that it was right in front of her face. "There's a warehouse up ahead; go in there if you want shelter. Food, you'll have to find someplace else. You cause any trouble, the nidoking in there will eat you for dinner. Tell him Dante let you in. I gotta get after that stupid mightyena," He said before going after the black blur.

Inochi sat in the snow for a few moments watching Dante run after the thing that ran past them. A warehouse? With a Nidoking that would eat her? Inochi felt like walking the other way if she wasn't so cold and scared. She turned around to go to the warehouse when she was faced with a Raichu. She let out an squeak of surprise and backed away a little. "Hey! Need some help sweet heart?" It said. And Inochi didn't know what to say.

The Houndour stared at it for a good while before reply. "N-no..." She said, looking to the side so that she didn't make eye contact with it. "I mean, yes. I n-need to get t-to the warehouse, t-the one with a n-nidoking." She said as she looked back over to the electric type.

Inochi began to walk to the warehouse where she poked her head through the door and saw the Nidoking with a, Espeon she believed it was called. There was also a Luxray, all fully evolved and scary looking. She slowly walking in. "U-um, D-Dante said I could t-take shelter here?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:19 am