Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Thorn the Serious Jolteon [Hoenn]

Anonymous

Thorn the Serious Jolteon [Hoenn] Empty Thorn the Serious Jolteon [Hoenn]

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Image-

Thorn the Serious Jolteon [Hoenn] ThornJolteon

Thanks to LostCall for image!

Name- Thorn
    Gender- Female
    Level- 35
    Moves-
    Double Kick
    Thundershock
    Signal Beam (Taught by men at Battle Frontier)
    Volt Switch (TM)
    Ability- Volt Absorb
    Nature- Serious
    Characteristics- Alert to Sounds
    National Dex No./Species-
    135, Jolteon, The Lightning Pokémon.
    Height- 2’02”
    Weight- 40 lbs
    Pokédex Entry- If agitated, it uses electricity to straighten out its fur and launch it in small bunches.
    Item- Razor Fang
    History -
    Thorn was raised by a Pokémon collector in Cerulean City. She was paraded about by her owner due to Eevee’s rarity. It didn’t take her long to grow sick of this babying and escape through an open window into the city itself, and that was where she grew up for real. Thorn loved city life – the constant buzz and hum of activity, the people and Pokémon who entered and left like the tide. Despite this, she never settled down with anyone. The Eevee was a loner who moved around the city as it pleased her. She scrapped with other Pokémon occasionally, but only for sport. She’d rarely need to draw blood but when she did, she made sure to finish the job.
    Eventually she grew tired of the limited form of an Eevee, and broke into the Department Store to steal a Thunderstone. The humans and security Pokémon who tried to catch her were too slow for the suddenly-increased speed of a Jolteon. She ran like the wind and kept running for years…traveling all over Kanto and battling along the way. Occasionally she'd hop a boat to other regions to take in what they had to offer, but it was rare that she'd stay. There were a few exceptions, of course. There were some nice men on what the people in Johto called "The Battle Frontier"...a Trainer in Unova who seemed sincere in his love for her...a Zigzagoon whose perkiness and constant optimism were overshadowed by her free Berries. But she'd always run. Thunder crackled through her veins, and she couldn't keep still for long.
    Then the infection hit.
    Thorn hopped on one of the last remaining ferries to Hoenn and started roaming across this new land, fighting off any infected who tried to cross her. Although she occasionally banded with other Pokémon for necessity’s sake, she never stayed with them for long. Love? Never. Friendship? Unlikely. She was perfectly happy being alone and intended to stay that way.
    But perhaps that’s about to change…

User Note

-Thorn is prickly, and would prefer to stay alone
    -She can be pretty smooth if she wants to be, though, and can be genuinely kind to those weaker than her. She just won't be. ;D
    -Thorn is wowed by new places and scenery. It's one of the few things that really affects her.

Last edited by piggy09 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding move background)
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Thorn the Serious Jolteon [Hoenn] Empty Re: Thorn the Serious Jolteon [Hoenn]

Post by Silverishness Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:32 am

You might wanna specify how she got to learn her moves. Jolteon needs Battle Points in order to learn Signal Beam, and needs a tm for volt switch. :3

Also, you can ask for an edit in the Artist's Alley. We don't bite~ XD

Thorn the Serious Jolteon [Hoenn] PCP637Thorn the Serious Jolteon [Hoenn] 635Thorn the Serious Jolteon [Hoenn] 196

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:18 am

Alright, I'll tweak the story a little bit. I'd ask for a commission, but I don't have a Paypal account and I have zero forum points. So it'll take me a while to work up to it. Thanks, though! ^^;
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Image edits, which are official pokemon art that is tweaked, is provided for free.
    Custom paintings, however, are commissioned, so you can still get an edit without having to buy it. ^^

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Oooh, you said the magic word! I'm going to go attempt to get an image edit then. Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: I have a new image now. Can I start playing soon?
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:08 am

Wonderful. Approved. You'll be after the blaziken whenever the new team is made.

Thorn the Serious Jolteon [Hoenn] Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:12 am

Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to getting started!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:52 am