Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Min
7 posters

The NUVEMA Team

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

The NUVEMA Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The NUVEMA Team

Post by Nightfall Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Outskirts of Nuvema Town/Dusk (2)

"Yes, I know they are infected and was prepared to defend myself if they had decided to attack me," the oddly coloured Liepard replied. "I've come across some infected that didn't pay me any mind. Also my fur keeps me well hidden so I'm able to blend in with the shadows if I needed to."

Buck actually stopped to consider whether this Liepard actually had a single brain cell left in her head. She was standing face-to-face with two bloodthirsty mutants and having an everyday conversation with them as if they were completely normal. The Sneasel just ... didn't get it! How could she do that?! Buck had only gotten within attacking distance of an Infected once and he'd almost lost an eye. He knew very well that getting close to them like that was a very stupid idea indeed. The thought of conversing with them in an ordinary fashion revolted him to the core.

Before he could yell more sense into the disillusioned Liepard, she ran straight at him and flung him onto her back just as the fucked up Scrafty aimed a Fire Punch at him. Fire ... although he loathed it and was grateful to the Liepard for sparing him the agony of the attack, he wasn't a baby and was perfectly capable of defending himself.

"What do you think you're doing? Let me off, I'm fine," he hissed angrily, rolling off her back and facing the two Infected, his claws extended in case they attacked again. But the two of them seemed preoccupied for the time being, so Buck decided to do what his head told him was the only sensible thing to do in this situation: get the hell out of there before they changed their minds.

"Come on," he growled at the Liepard as he began running towards the buildings beyond the trees behind him. Nuvema Town ... he'd finally made it. The Razor Claw was hidden here somewhere, and he'd be the one to find it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk

The Typhlosion looked out the window and saw a Sneasle and a shiny Liepard. She watched as they entered the town and Crimson decided to go say hi. So she climbed down the stairs of the house and opened the front door. As she stepped out of the house the two pokemon were right in front of her as she waved at them she spoke. Hello my fello survivors. My name is Crimson and I welcome you to Nuvema Town. Make your self's at home. Crimson said as she smiled.

(OOC: Sorry short post is short)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:34 pm

[OOC: Skip.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:04 pm

(OCC: Someone break the combo...I need to skip too.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk

Teal Hoverd idely silently observing the Scrafty and the Sceptile, as they walked away a bit into the trees. began to what he assumed was some kind of conversation. Pinching his claws in interest, Teal thoguht intently, there was something about these two infected that seemed off, he found it interesting. Especially the Scrafty, and it's fascinaton with it's coin, especially how it seemed to let the peice of currency dictate it's courses of actions. As Teal was lost in thought, he heard some rustling, causing him to blink a bit as he saw a Liepard and Sneasel running from where the infected had been.

Teal placed his arms to his sides and pointed them back before rocketing toward the Pokemon, he didn't know why, but this action just seemed logical at the moment, and as he zoomed toward the two entering town Entities identified, Sneasel; The Sharp Claw Pokémon, Liepard; Cruel Pokémon He bleeped obtrusivly. He then began to circle around them fastly, inc ase they took his approch as an attack and decided to retaliate aggresivly Greetings, please tell your reason for approch Teal said in a calm monotone watery metalic voice.
    ===============================================
    (C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.
    Sorry for crappy post)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk (4)

"What do you think you're doing? Let me off, I'm fine," Panthera heard the Sneasel hiss at her before he rolled off her back. Normally Panthera wouldn't do such a thing but she scoff at the Sneasel's attitude. She had just saved him from being badly hurt from that fire attack, which she knew would have been very painful for him, and he wanted to hiss at her. Her tail flick in annoyance as she gave the little weasel Pokemon a annoyed look. Fine forbid me to rescue you when I know that attack would have been painful to you if it had hit, she said but she then took a few calming breaths to ease her anger and upset. She then decided to follow him to the town that she saw up ahead.Hello my fello survivors. My name is Crimson and I welcome you to Nuvema Town. Make your self's at home. She heard someone say and looked around until she spotted an oddly colored Typhlosion. She gave the fire-type Pokemon a friendly smile and said to her, Hello, my name is Panthera it's nice to meet you Crimson and thanks for the welcome.

She then remembered that the infected Sceptile had said to her earlier, "Dunno. Go ask... Crimson." This must be who he was talking about. Maybe she has seen Sunshine. It won't hurt to ask her. Hey Crimson have you seen an Eevee running around or possibly an Espeon that is wearing a necklace with a twisted spoon on it bent in the shape of a diamond. Her name is Sunshine. Before she could get an answer another voice was heard saying, Entities identified, Sneasel; The Sharp Claw Pokémon, Liepard; Cruel Pokémon. Greetings, please tell your reason for approach. I don't know his reason but I'm looking for my friend Sunshine, she answered and nodded at the Sneasel when she said 'he' since she didn't know his name right now.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:32 am

Nuvema Town/Dusk (3)

Buck barely even noticed the Typhlosion and the Metang as he flew through the open door and clung onto the side of an armchair, breathing deeply and quickly. That ... was too close, he thought, watching with combined fascination and repulsion as the Liepard introduced herself as Panthera as if nothing had just happened. What the hell is wrong with her? What was she thinking?

He stayed attached to the chair for several minutes while Panthera asked the Typhlosion, Crimson, if she had an Eevee or an Espeon. Not that he really cared about her problems. Well, her obvious mental problems were a concern of course, but he had time to try and drill some sense into her later.

"Greetings, please tell your reason for approach," the Metang said. Buck let out a snort of agonised laughter as he finally reattached his claws from the chair and stood up properly.

"My reason? OK, I'll tell you," he said, addressing all of them rather than just the Metang. "I was minding my own business when suddenly I came across a suicidal Liepard having a conversation with two Infected as if they were her friends. So I had to try and get her away from them before they ate her face. There, satisfied?" He caught sight of a chest of drawers and began to edge his way closer to them. "Anyway, I'm not sticking around here for too long. I have stuff to do here. When I'm gone you'll be able to talk with aaaaall the Infected you want. Just don't come crying to me when your eye gets torn out, all right?"

The scar on his own eye began to itch, but Buck ignored it as he rummaged through the draws and tossed useless items onto the floor behind him. He sighed as he emptied it and moved onto the one below it. No sign of it here...
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:23 pm

[OOC: Writer's block. Skip.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk(14)

Victor walked back to the town he wondered what could possibly be the reason for his lack of speech. The Sceptile tried to help him with water but it didn't worked...He still could say "Heads or Tails" but besides that nothing would come out...why? Victor could not understand the reason.

He tried to think as he ran the coin through his fingers. He raised his head as he could hear voices, he walked closer staying near a tree and leaned on it as he started to flip his coin, so he could hear them.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk

The Liepard was searching for an entity known as Sunshine, fascinating. Teal was less interested in the Sneasl's flusterd rant about it's interaction with the Sceptile and Scrafty. "Anyway, I'm not sticking around here for too long. I have stuff to do here. When I'm gone you'll be able to talk with aaaaall the Infected you want. Just don't come crying to me when your eye gets torn out, all right?" It then said. Teal wasn't amused by this Sarcastic remark, he hoverd in place unblinking, watching the Sneasel rummage through the dressers, throwing things amoke, searching for some object of value to it most likely, maybe it was a coin fantic like the Scrafty? This certainly would prove to pass time. Although rude, Teal did find it ironic that the Sneasel mentioned eyes being torn out.

He didn't know why, but he was pretty sure he wouldn't enjoy the company of this ....weasel, but none the less It'd provae interesting to observe it rummage through the dressers like a Raticatte in a dumpster. 'this certainly is a conundrum' Teal thought to himself, only recently gaining proper intellectual levels, and already bored. Turning a bit, Teal lifted his large metal claw up, opening the three claws, and using Confusion, hoverd a small lamp over to him, and began examining it. ....perhaps deployment as a combatitve unit would be more efficiant....., then again, let us see where this path leads us. Teal said obstrusivly. '...will there be shiny things?..' a faint voice said in the back of his left brain. 'yes my friend, plenty of shiny things' Teal thought back to himself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:00 am

Nuvema Town/Dusk (5)

Panthera was growing tired of Buck's constant going-on about her talking to the infected. Sure she knew it was dangerous and that she probably shouldn't have spoke to them, but she is normally able to judge when she should be wary of the infected or undead. The ones that or more feral then those two are the ones she either avoids, or if they attack her, she will put them out of their misery. Sure, that makes her sound heartless but she believe that those kind of undead are better off dead permanently then to be wondering around and putting other Pokemon in danger. She gave a soft growl at Buck with her eyes almost glowing with her anger but she once again calm herself down and just gave a soft sigh. Listen give it a break will you. I was well prepared to defend myself if the undead became feral jeez, she said softly so the annoying Sneasel wouldn't hear her. She will have to get to know him better before she judges him. He just seemed protective, in his own way, of her and she thought it kinda sweet since the only ones to ever care about her before was mainly her trainer and Sunshine. She looked at the Sneasel and gave a soft sigh before she asked him directly, What exactly are you looking for? I may be able to help you um... She didn't think the Sneasel gave out a name so she wasn't sure on what to call him and he doesn't seem to have listen to her when she told her name.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk (4)

"Listen give it a break will you. I was well prepared to defend myself if the undead became feral jeez," Panthera said to Buck as he continued to search through all the drawers and toss out one useless item after another, ignorant of the mess he was making and ignoring the Liepard. He finished emptying the final drawer just as Panthera asked him what he was looking for.

"Something very important," he answered, spotting a small cupboard and throwing open its doors and spilling its contents too. A pot smashed as he threw it behind him. "Something that I really need. I heard that it was in this town. But I'm not going to tell you what it is because, quite frankly, it's none of your business ... Oh yeah, right, the name's Buck."

He felt a little guilty being so rude to a rather attractive (Yet insane, he kept telling himself) Liepard, but the last thing he needed was for the others to start looking for the Razor Claw too. Although it wouldn't enable any of them to evolve, he knew that it still had benefits to a Pokemon who held it in battle. He wasn't about to ruin his own opportunity.

He finished destroying the contents of the cupboard and finally gave up. Turning back to the others, he finally managed to look at the Typhlosion for longer than a second and sneaked her a quick wink before saying, "So ... do you lot actually have a plan, or are you just going to sit around in here and wait for those two undead to find you? Not that I care, I'll be leaving soon..."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:32 pm

The Outskirts of Nuvema Town | Dusk

Shark had quietly followed Victor back to the town, thinking of ways to cure the loss of speech. His eyes were wide open, looking for anything that he could use. Something glistened at the edge of his sight, and turning he found a few round, blue berries on a bush.

Hopping towards them, he gave a grin, gently plucking around five of the Oran berries. He headed back towards the Scrafty, handing one to him. "Try one."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk(15)

He closed his eyes thinking...what would a sneasel be looking for so desperatly? Something to steal? Food?...no... The Pokemon of today were only focused on becoming stronger. So it wished to evolved, eventually find an item that would help it evolve into a Weavile...but what was the item? He knew it was some sort of claw but he forgot the name.

Victor sighed under his breath as he flipped his coin continously. He tried to figure out...His thoughts were interrupted by the Sceptile that offered him a berry, at first he didn't want to but he than looked at his coin. Victor flipped it and the coin landed on heads. Accepting the Berry, Victor ate it. He tried to thank the Sceptile...Th-Than...Tha-Than...Thank...y-you...

He did it! He said something besides Heads or Tails! But it was still hard...he needed a lot of practice if he didn't wanted to send his speech to waste.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:02 am

Nuvema Town/Dusk (6)

Panthera gave a soft sigh and gave the Sneasel, she now knew as Buck, a smile and said, It's nice to meet you Buck. My name is Panthera. She tried to think of what the Sneasel was looking for and soon it came to her. She remembered Hikaru once telling her and Sunshine about how certain Pokemon evolve. She had grew interested into Sneasel one day, because she had Panthera, and told the two of them of how a Sneasel is able to evolve into a Weavile. They will need to have a Razor Claw, that they are holding, and they have to be holding it at night. If they succeeded in having the item and wait until it gets dark they would be able to evolve into a Weavile. After she remembered that she looked at Buck softly in quiet understanding. She will have no use for the item and if she found it she will give it to Buck. She wouldn't hold it over his head, so to speak, especially since she would like to become friends with him, even though they started out on a rocky start. Well whatever it is I'll be happy to help you look for it and give it to you if I found it. Her words, she hopes, showed that she will give it to him without a problem and began to look into any other places that Buck may have miss.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk (5)

"Well whatever it is I'll be happy to help you look for it and give it to you if I found it."

Buck finished emptying the cupboard of its contents and examined the mess that he'd made on the floor with frustration. His ear flicked at Panthera's words and he frowned, confused. Why did she suddenly want to help him? Was she bi-polar or something? Still, Buck appreciated her support, although he wasn't prepared to show his gratitude. He knew very well that Liepard were sneaky devils by nature, so instead of showering her with thanks he merely nodded with a faint grin.

He instantly got bored of standing there without looking for anything, so he hopped up onto the window ledge and peered out at the murky town. It disturbed him slightly how no one had answered his question; clearly they were just as clueless about where to go next as he was. Buck squinted into the growing darkness and spotted a fairly large building across a road in the distance.

Hopping back down again, he said to the group: "I wouldn't mind checking out that big building across the road. Seeing as you lot seem pretty clueless about what you're doing, you can tag along if you want, I don't care." He slowly started making his way to the door, kicking aside an empty Poke Ball from the cupboard and waiting to see if anyone would follow him. He didn't really care whether they came or not; as soon as he'd found the Razor Claw and evolved, he'd be out of there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:34 am

Nuvema Town/Dusk(16)

Victor closed his eye sighing...he needed some way to practice, he tapped his fingers on his coin trying to think as he looked around, the Sneasel would surelly freak out if he saw Victor, saw he tried another house. Walking towards it he opened the door and looked inside...

There were a few books in it. This should be helpful for now...although he was still thinking on the item that the sneasel wanted so baddly, Victor was thinking about teasing the Sneasel for a bit for his own amusement and than give him the claw...by giving a claw eventually was by shoving it down his throat or drive it through his eye, of course.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:43 pm

(skip, there is nothing for Teal to do, but hover and observe. Someone interact with him ;w; plox)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk (7)

"I wouldn't mind checking out that big building across the road. Seeing as you lot seem pretty clueless about what you're doing, you can tag along if you want, I don't care." Panthera heard Buck said and went to see what building he was talking about. She walked over to the window he was at and stood on her hind legs, gracefully, to place her front paws on the seal of the window to help her to look outside the window. Once she did that she saw the building Buck was talking about and looked at him. She ignored his comment about him not caring if they decide to join him or not and said, That sounds like a good idea Buck. Maybe we will be able to find whatever it is you are searching for. She then carefully moved to get off the seal trying to not let her necklace, with the Dark Gem on it, gets caught on anything that could grab it and stop her movement. The gem was the only thing she had left of Hikaru since she got her trainer safely on the ferry away from this awful place. She really hopes that her brothers and Sunshine were safe and weren't dead, or worst, part of the infected and undead out there.

She then looked at the Metang seeing that he was just observing everything around him. She didn't think it would be a good idea to leave a fellow living Pokemon behind so she asked him softly, Would you like to join us. It isn't a very good idea to be alone in these times especially at night. She didn't believe the two undead she met earlier will attack them anytime soon and she hopes it stays that way, but she believe it would be a good idea to have another member to the group to help them out if they get into trouble.

(Hope that works for you EndGame wasn't sure on what else to get Panthera to do)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk (6)

Buck stood facing the door with his arms folded, listening to the conversation behind him. Panthera was coming with him, it seemed. The Sneasel was perfectly fine with that as long as she didn't try that rather stupid stunt again. Buck turned his head slightly as she asked the Metang whether or not he was coming with them.

"Probably best if you do," he muttered, twiddling the ring in his ear. "Don't want those two undead to corner you alone, right?"

He couldn't believe that he was actually encouraging a Pokemon to come along with him. Normally Buck would've done the exact opposite, but somehow the situation was forcing his mind to think otherwise. Traveling together as a group reduced the risk of an attack from the Infected, but consequently it meant that his quest to find the Razor Claw might be hindered. Still, he had time; until the sun rose the next morning to be precise. And he did care for these Pokemon ... a little bit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Outskirts of Nuvema Town/Dusk (1)
    A wall of darkness...
    My thoughts...
    My memories...
    Gone.
    WAIT!
    There's cracks in the wall
    I see
    I SEE MY NAME!
    "MY NAME IS JACQUES"
    I open my eyes and push myself off the ground.
    In front of me lies the fresh remains of three pokemon.
    I hear myself laugh.
    I feel
    A sense of Deja Vu.
    My hands...
    ...Are covered
    ...In blood!
    That makes me smile.
    But my face falls when I realize I cant remember killing them.
    I must've enjoyed murdering the Slakoth, Swinub and Zubat....
    My ears lift up.
    The wind..
    carries
    Voices!
    "An' where there's voices, there's wankers to kill!"
    I head into the town behind my victims.
    I wal for several minutes the anticipation killing me.
    I see them...
    They talk about a building
    I prepare to strike...
    But I don't kill them..
    Something doesn't feel right..
    Oh!
    I need to befriend them!
    Pretend I'm a nice person.
    And then..
    when they least expect it
    Yes,I don't remember doing this but I know I've done it many times.
    I step out from the shadows and
    "Aye up, mates!! What's wit' all the barney ruble? You look like a bunch of barmy bloke's and bint's who've just been binbagged from ya ol' bedsit! An' some a ya' look a bit brown bedded! One foot in ta grave if ya know wha' I mean!"

((OoC:Jacques name is pronounced like ZHOCK. Also if you can't understand the british slang he's saying ask me.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:11 pm

(OCC: Skip me please, Victor is just grabbin some books to try to read. There ain't much I can do just now.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:40 pm

(this is gonna be my last skip here for awhile, i really need to get my act together OTL)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:37 am

Nuvema Town/Dusk (8)

"Probably best if you do, Don't want those two undead to corner you alone, right?" Panthera heard Buck say and had to agree with him there. Sure she was crazy enough to try to talk to them but she wasn't willing to do that again and leave herself open for an attack. Until she heard, "Aye up, mates!! What's wit' all the barney ruble? You look like a bunch of barmy bloke's and bint's who've just been binbagged from ya ol' bedsit! An' some a ya' look a bit brown bedded! One foot in ta grave if ya know wha' I mean!" Which caused her to glance at a Nidorino. She was about to relax because she knew there weren't any poison type infected, until she sniff the air. Now her nose may not be a keen as the canine Pokemon about but it was keen enough to catch the scent of blood coming from the Nidorino. This confused her slightly but she didn't let her guard down.

Panthera wasn't sure on what to say to the Nidorino. Not even her usual question of asking about her friend Sunshine came forth. She looked around at the others not sure if they even noticed the Nidorino yet but her tail was twitching in an annoyed way and her ears were press against the top of her head as she said, not giving the Nidorino any sign that she want's it to come closer, "Who are you?" She could barely understand what he was saying so she didn't pay attention to his words for the moment.

(ooc: I really hope that Thanatos and I won't be the only ones to post after this because right now Nightfall has Buck Away so there won't be a post from him this time either)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk (17)

Book after book they went sent flying with a fire punch, either because the coin decided so or because Victor would lose patience with the book. They were so confusing! These words made no sense, those letters seemed random! Before, probably, he could've understood them...but now it was just hopeless inscriptions with no meaning! Victor left the house with the growl, slowly the house started to go up in flames thanks to his tantrum. He wasn't being able to read at all...

He closed his eye as he flipped his coin...when suddenly...something caught his attention. The beings from earlier. He looked at his coin as he flipped it. Heads or Tails? he said before the coin fell on his hand with the heads facing up. It's time to make them a visit. Victor smirked as he headed towards those Pokemon while he cracked his knuckles. What will their fate be?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:48 am