Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Min
7 posters

The NUVEMA Team

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

The NUVEMA Team - Page 13 Empty Re: The NUVEMA Team

Post by Nightfall Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:21 pm

((Please skip me. My post depends on Kaze.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:17 am

(( OoC; Skip for now please '-' ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 pm

((OOC -- I really hate to do this, but please skip me also >_<;))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nuevema Town ~ Early Afternoon ~ (29)

An orange furred ear twitches as the Infernape picks up the sound of the Sneasel's voice and turns around.
    While keeping a cheerful and definitely not dangerous smile on her furred face she inwardly berated herself for the inattention. Some little subconscious part of her had insisted the fire would have driven away all other living but here they were right in front of her.
    Other survivors.
    "Hey~!" She calls out cheerfully, raising her non inured arm to wave.
    Flame turns towards the building the Sneasel has just leapt out of and stops her walking away as requested.
    Even though a few shoots of purple still flicker in her head flames she tries not to worry about being seen as infected.
    Waiting patiently for the Sneasel to approach closer she keeps one suspicious eye on the blazing pokecentre.
    "What's going on here?[/b]" The infernape asks as she settles from her battle position with the lowered centre of gravity to just a normal chilled out stand.
    Rather nervously she raises one arm behind her head to scratch the short fur that sprouted there, the perfect picture of embarrassment.

She closely observes the Sneasel. He is male, both from the small differences in his form and from the cadences of his voice.
    A thick line of red runs across one of his eyes and immediately makes Flame think of the dragon bite wound now oozing blood onto her Defence Scarf. She wasn't the only one to suffer bad injuries from these times.
    A golden ring hangs from his feather like ear too.
    The sparkling hoop of jewellery strikes Flame as a sign of a human owner sometime in the past but also childishly reminds her of the pictures of pirates she had seen in human story books.
    She tries to stifle an impolite giggle at the thought of this Sneasel with a wooden leg striding up and down the decking of a ship with a Chatot perched on his shoulder.

"The name's Flame." The Infernape says, offering a black skinned palm for the Sneasel to shake. "Flame the Hero.[/b]" She feels the need to personally add. It was a title she had worked very hard to get and even the infection couldn't persuade her to drop it.
    "There was an Undead Darmanitan not too far from here. I took it out for you."
    Flame pauses to make sure his posture is cool enough for that statement.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Nuevema Town ~ Early Afternoon (37)

(3 skips *sighs*)

Panthera saw that neither of the others are going to answer her or looked like they were going to do what she asked so the Shiny Liepard sighed and shook her head before she said, "Alright then I guess I'll do it myself." She then slowly moved away from the window and headed out of the building and followed Buck until she saw the Infernape and listen to the very female voice as she said, What's going on here? The name's Flame. Flame the Hero. There was an Undead Darmanitan not too far from here. I took it out for you. Seeing that Buck hadn't said anything yet Panthera came into sight of the two of them, even though her body was shaking from the pain of her wound on her side. At least the poison in the wound is gone thanks to the Pecha berries she had earlier. "Thank you for taken care of it Flame. My name is Panthera and this is Buck. We have several others with us and what happened here is that a psycho Nidorino turned Nidoking decided to go on a destruction spree," she said while she panted. She needed to find some more Oran berries for everyone and maybe some Sitrus berries that will help her heal her wounds.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Nuvema Town/Early Afternoon (39)

The primate whose head was on fire stopped and turned to the sound of Buck's voice. The Sneasel skidded to a halt as his gaze met her's for the first time. He immediately noted that her eyes were not blazing red like those of the undead, so he felt safe to take a few more steps towards her. She waved and greeted them cheerfully, and Buck couldn't help but noticed that she had a cloth of some sort around her other arm. I wonder if she'd let me borrow that? he wondered, outstretching his injured knee and bending it, wincing as it continued to hurt.

"What's going on here?" the strange Pokemon asked. Buck was about to answer when a familiar voice spoke from just behind him. He was about to tell her to haul herself back inside to rest, but then the newcomer introduced herself as Flame and extended her arm for him to shake. Buck took it lightly and released his grip as soon as she started to loosen hers.

Flame then added, "There was an Undead Darmanitan not too far from here. I took it out for you," as she stood up tall, as if keen to illustrate her superiority to them. Buck was not impressed. While he was glad that there was now one less undead to worry about, he had a feeling that this 'Flame the Hero' would be eager to boast whenever she had the opportunity. He didn't like that; he didn't like to hear how other Pokemon were so much better than he was.

"Well thanks ... I guess," he muttered, twiddling the ring in his ear and trying not to look too interested. "And as she said, my name's Buck. We were just having a rest in that house over there." He gestured to their little hideout behind him. "Go in if you want ... I was just going out to collect some water and more berries."

Turning back to their 'home', he waved at Unique and Saphalom to come down. Turning to Panthera, he then hissed into her ear, "Aren't you supposed to be hurt? Get back up there and rest! I don't want you collapsing on me before I get those berries." He paused for a moment to try and think of a good way he could transport the water. Suddenly remembering something he'd seen in their hideout, he called up to Saphalom. "Hey! Bring down that bucket that's in the corner!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:07 am

Nuvema Town| Early Afternoon (15)

Unique didn't really know what to do. Panthera had whent out to the newcommer as well, and was now talking with this new pokemon. He couldn't hear what they where saying untill Buck yelled something about A bucket.

Unique didn't really know what to make of that, as he just sat down, looking at the newcommer with nervous eyes. He was woundering to himself how long he could keep the truth about him away from the others.

((OoC; Sorry for short and crappy post. I'm not home so I don't dare make a longer post >.< ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Nuvema Town || Early Afternoon | 17

Saphalom had watched from the window as a stranger rushed into the town. It was an Infernape, loping swiftly on all fours. From the distant window at which he observed the stranger he noticed that there was an odd coloration to its head flame, something that took his attention immediately. “What the hell is that?” Buck questioned as he, too, watched the stranger. As she began to go towards the Pokémon Center, Buck responded impulsively. He leapt out through the open window and dashed towards the person, shouting out to them all the while. Seeing that Buck had left, Panthera asked if either Saphalom or Unique could go out to meet with him. However, Saphalom had been distracted by something momentarily. It was a passing thought given to Jacques, that mad Nidoking that had been around just earlier this day. The sun was going down, and they would have to endure an onslaught from both Undead and Jacques alike.

It was only after Panthera decided she would go outside herself that Saphalom’s considerations left his mind. He looked aside to her, but she had already left the room. So, too, had Unique left, leaving him alone in that dark building. Seeing that he was still in the building, Buck called out to him to retrieve a bucket within the room.

Near the corner of the window he was standing at, there was a large and empty plastic bucket. He grabs the large bucket from beside the window, clasping its large handle with an equally large hand. Reaching his armless hand through the window he then phased through the wall, hovering down and then walking over to the others.

When he got there, he looked to the Infernape. His stare was wary, analyzing the ape cautiously. While the others had greeted the stranger eagerly Saphalom remained silent. The flame upon the fire ape’s head was of a corrupt purple, a peculiar color for an Infernape. Yet he has never seen the fires of an infected burn that color, and aside from a bound wound on her left arm she seemed rather well. As he had walked over he heard that her name was Flame. She gave a posture of pride as she said that she had killed an undead Darmanitan along the route outside Nuvema. Well, if she could take out something that dangerous she certainly was powerful.

Though he was reluctant to offer his name, Panthera had taken to introducing both herself and Buck. “You may call me Saphalom, Flame.” Saphalom’s patience was held well, even though the group still needed to gather supplies before nightfall.

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:58 am

((OOC: Skip please, just say Flame offered to help with the water and berries))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:20 am

Nuvema Town || Early Afternoon (38)

Panthera looked at Buck as she heard him say to her, "Aren't you supposed to be hurt? Get back up there and rest! I don't want you collapsing on me before I get those berries." She looked at the Sneasel and shook her head before she gave him a soft smile and said, "Alright Buck but you all be careful alright. I'll go rest but you all return soon I don't want to lose another friend." With a nod to Saphalom, since he had joined Buck and had brought a bucket to put the water in, before she slowly limped away and back into the building. After a slow walk up the stairs and in the room where everything was Panthera moved to relax once more really hoping that she won't be alone for long since she wasn't sure if Unique will be staying or going with the others.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Nuvema Town/Early Afternoon (40)

"Alright Buck but you all be careful alright?" Panthera replied, smiling at him gently. "I'll go rest but you all return soon I don't want to lose another friend." "Don't get all mushy on me! I'll be fine," Buck snapped, giving her shoulder a slight push to get her to move. Sighing, he leaned in a little closer. "Just wait for me, I won't be long," he whispered, his voice softening. "I'll bring back Pecha Berries and more." He watched as the Liepard limped back to the house and went inside.

Flame offered to go with him to help collect berries and water. Buck frowned; he'd really been hoping that Saphalom would be the first one to volunteer. He barely knew this chick; what if she turned out to be some psycho like Jacques? A shudder ran through Buck's hide as he imagined the prospect of running into the Nidoking while on their berry hunt. At least it won't be just me ... Flame 'the hero' will turn out to be a decent distraction for him, I'm sure. "All right, you can come," he agreed, taking the bucket from Saphalom with a nod of thanks. "You can carry this thing when it's full. The rest of you stay here with Panthera. We'll be back soon."

He quickly checked the bucket to make sure it didn't have any holes in it and then marched off towards the forest. It bounced along behind him as he contemplated the initial reason he'd let Flame come with him in the first place - to act as a meatshield for Jacques so that Buck could possibly get out of that fight without getting injured and without losing his Claw. His hand tightened around his precious item and he gritted his teeth. You selfish bastard.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:34 am

((OoC; Skip please '-' not sure what to do xD))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Nuvema Town || Early Afternoon | 18

“Alright Buck but you all be careful alright? I’ll go rest but you all return soon I don’t want to lose another friend.” Panthera said in reply to Buck’s advice about returning to the shelter. She seemed to be rather bothered by the idea of being left alone. With Unique around to protect her in case Jacques returned, though, she should do fine. At least that is what he hoped. A genuine sense of concern penetrated his heart; as small and insignificant as it felt, it was still true. Saphalom dismissed the strange emotions for now, though.

Flame came forth and offered her company to him and Buck, towards the gathering of resources. Though she had just come from nowhere she was already offering her help to total strangers, a ploy that Saphalom personally thought was reckless. But by keeping the infernape with them, Saphalom and Buck could at least keep her away from a vulnerable Panthera. There was still no guarantee that this person was a threat to them or not, or what exactly could be made of her strangely colored head flame. The dusclops looked with curiosity to Buck when he seemed to shudder. He wondered what unknown thoughts caused it, though he assumed that Buck had a similar suspicion about the infernape and her eagerness to help them.

“All right, you can come.” Buck agreed. Saphalom handed to Buck the plastic bucket, the sneasel nodding in thanks. “You can carry this thing when it’s full. The rest of you stay here with Panthera. We’ll be back soon.” After checking the bucket, Buck led the team on its way into the Nuvema forest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 am

Nuvema Town/ Afternoon (31)

I would keep my promise. Tonight, they would all die.

After entering the forest it didn't take long for things to go to hell. A undead Charizard soared over the roof of the trees and, while using my super hearing, I heard Woe die. I felt...not angry, more puzzled as if Woe wasn't supposed to die yet. But he died all the same, leaving the rest to mourn. The sound of death had attracted the undead. A Toxicroak an a Sneasel, not unlike Buck, except for it's decaying skull and missing arm, burst into the clearing. I caught the Sneasel but the Toxicroak escaped my grasp. I quickly killed the Sneasel, which had sufficiently decayed to the point that it hardly put up a fight.
    A strange undeterminable urge entered my body. I ripped the remains of the skin from the Sneasel's skull and then I used it's sun dried body to form a leather strip. I laced the skull through the eye sockets and tied it around my neck. Finally satisfied, I buried the remains of the deceased body under a bunch of foliage and continued deeper into the forest. Finally, I found a nice place to rest, in a place where two trees entwined. I slept.
    I awoke to sound of slithering and hissing. I peered from the shadows the trees cast on me to find a scarred and bloodied, yet uninfected Arbok. I burst from the darkness like a Zubat out of hell. The Arbok put up a good fight. It tried constricting me but it had been weakened by nonstop travelling, while I had awoken, refreshed, from sleep. I killed the Arbok and ate it raw, stripping the flesh to the bone. Laughing, I place it's skull beside the Sneasels.
    Exhilarated, I tore through the trees, ripping them out of their roots, splintering them with my tail and charging through it all. It wasn't night yet, but I was ready. Ready to kill. Ready to beat them all to a bloody pulp, rip the flesh from their bodies, and adorn their skulls as beads on my necklace.

Last edited by Thanatos on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Nuvema Town/Afternoon (41)

Buck trudged his way through the silent town, passing the burned remains of the Pokemon Centre and disappearing into the bushes. He checked to see whether Flame was still following him and only noticed Saphalom. Buck frowned; hadn't he told the ghost to stay with Panthera? Ah well ... at least Unique is still there, he thought as he shoved aside a branch and walked out into the open plains of Route 1.

His ear twitched and he looked off to the north-west. "There's water up ahead. I can hear it running," he informed the others, continuing to drag the bucket along behind him. It was almost the same size as he was. "Keep up, will you? We need to hurry."

((Short and crappy post, lol. Also Pantheraaaaa! T_T))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:02 pm

((OoC; Meh! Not much for me to do! ;.; skip please))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Nuevema Town ~ Early Afternoon ~ (30)

Trying to hide her exhaustion Flame jogs to catch up. This is embarrassing, only a few weeks ago she wouldn't have even broken a sweat from such a little run but now she found herself falling behind.
    The exercise makes her bandaged wound ache and the Infernape knows that by her actions she is simply causing the disease to recirculate faster through her body.
    As she follows the Sneasel she finds herself missing her friends back in Iccirus City. How was Paladin getting along and Pure? She worries for all of them but she simply couldn't stay any longer...
    Subconsciously rubbing her Defense Scarf she forces a cheerful smile. She could never tell them she was infected, not so early but a deep part of her wondered if she wasn't putting them in danger somehow.
    Sooner or later Wildfire was going to come out like a phoenix rising from the ashes and she's afraid that the part of her that was Flame was going to become fainter and fainter...
    Worried by the morbid direction of her thoughts the Infernape starts to instead try to distract herself with the task at hand.
    Wherever the thing that had caused such a powerful blaze at the pokecentre was it had sure left a lot of injures behind.
    Flame was forever getting herself caught up in battles. It was the only way to get stronger and her instinct was that if she ever saw someone in danger she would step in to defend them. What wounds she had acquired she had always had to heal for herself.
    Again her hand unconsciously brushes over the stiff knot of cloth around the infected bite wound.
    She was never as good as a Blissey or the human equipment now a molten mess of blackened plastic and metal in the bonfire but as she walks she keeps her eyes fixed on the treetops for the berries she knew could aid in swift healing.

As she steps onto Route 1, finally catching up with Buck she too begins to hear the sounds of running water. Flicking one ear to confirm it she smiles cheerfully. If there was water nearby she would bathe to remove the sticky sweat of her earlier battle and cleanse her arm wound. The inner layers of her Defense Scarf would no doubt too benefit from a quick clean.
    Of course a watering hole or even a small stream would no doubt also attract its fair share of undead and living alike. First she would stand guard as they got the water, it was the responsible thing for a Hero like her to do.
    "Is there much further to go?" She asks the Sneasel, already set up as a confident sort of leader for the group.
    The Liepard with the pretty reddish fur that been injured too and from what she had overheard of their conversation it was worrying to leave her on her own.
    That Flame knew was common sense. Strength in numbers...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Nuvema Town/Afternoonn (32)

I trudged out of the forest clearing. And almost stumbled into Buck, Saphalom and an Infernape with a purple flame on its head. I almost attacked them as Buck was turned with his back to me and talking to Saphalom. Instead, I leapt up into the dense covering of trees. It wasn't time.

I jumped again clearing the trees and landing outside Route 1. I had to admit, these legs were a pretty good adaptation. I turned to see if anybody had seen me but no one was there. I almost walked past the scorched earth that surrounded a softened, turned pile of dirt. I stopped and slowly turned my head.

"Woe."

I knew what the others would expect of me. Grave vandalizing or cannibalism. Instead I knelt beside the grave. My mind strained with emotions I could understand and those that I couldn't . Anger, hatred....Regret? Sadness? I spoke to the grave.

"Woe...Even when effrybody else expected the worst of me, even when I expected the worst of myself...you always saw the good in me, even when there wasn't any. Was it naivety? Or could ya see summit I couldn't?"

I stood up. I was lost. The only thing that made sense to me was killing the others. That was my only purpose. I turned away...but then I turned back. I still had more to say. I couldn't say anything less than the truth.

"I was garn ter kill aw of ya...but I would've killed ya first. I would've made it swift and painless...I'm sorry."

Last edited by Thanatos on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Route 1/Afternoon (42)

"Is there much further to go?" Buck turned to see that Flame was following him after all, albeit a little slowly. The Sneasel offered her a brief nod before looking back towards the small lake in the distance. "Almost. Look, it's just there."

A couple of minutes later, Buck flicked aside some branches and arrived at the lakeside. He dunked the bucket into the cool liquid and hauled it out with a strained grunt. This thing is damn heavy. He took a moment to take a drink from the lake himself, throwing his whole head in and taking several long gulps. Once his throat was damp again, he wiped his mouth and started to look around at the nearby bushes and trees for any berries.

"Anything to eat round here?" he asked no one in particular. "Oh, and er ... I may need some help with this." He patted the rim of the full bucket, letting his ears droop in embarrassment of his short size compared to the others. I wonder how much bigger I'll be when I evolve?

((Just an FYI: I'm thinking of adopting Panthera from Silve until she returns in December.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:57 am

((OoC; Bleh, skip ;.; ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:35 pm

((OOC -- I am sorry for having to skip this team so much lately, but I shall have to be skipped once more. >_<;

-- I'll just say that Saphalom offered to carry the water bucket for Buck.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Nuvema Town/ Late Afternoon (33)

The shadows of the houses had lengthened. Twisting and twirling to become some sort of macabre shadow puppet show.

In a way it reflected my mood. My emotions had darkened and became almost unknown to me. More so, it reflected my boredom. I was ready but must keep my promise. I would kill them all when the sun fell and Buck reached his final form, not a moment sooner.

But why was I so intent on killing them? Because I was bored? Possible but unlikely. Because I hated them? No, I hardly knew them.
    The real reason? It was the only thing that had purpose in my life anymore. When I first awoke, without a trace of who I was remaining,I saw the dead bodies and their blood that covered me and...and I felt no remorse.

I turned towards route 1. I sat down thirty feet from the opening. Waiting for them to come out. Buck, who might be a challenge when he evolves.

"Of course, if 'e aint, 'e will get a few moments of 'appiness before I kill 'im."

Saphalom, already a challenge as it is. He'd be hard to kill. Probably have to take him out last.

And finally, the new one. Who was she and how strong was she. I'd have to test her first to decide when to kill her.

Still, not till night. I started whistling a tune that I had no recognition of learning.

Last edited by Thanatos on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Route 1/Afternoon (43)

Buck was glad that Saphalom offered to carry the heavy water bucket, and the Sneasel nodded his head in thanks as he looked up into the dense branches of a nearby tree. He knew that climbing it wouldn't be so easy now that he had a sore knee, but if there were any berries up there then he was damn well going to try.

Securing his Razor Claw between his teeth, Buck started to traverse the bark, using his hooked claws to grip on tightly. He ascended slowly, keeping his bad knee straight, and finally made it up to a thick, long branch and sat on it. He picked off one of the largest leaves he could find and started to pick a few of the berries that hung in little clusters all around him. He managed to find Pecha, Oran and Rawst berries before wrapping them up in the leaf and starting to slowly descend back down to the ground.

"This should be enough," he said, giving the wrapped-up berries a quick dunk in the water to clean them. "Come on, let's get back."

((May have to start skipping soon if people don't get back. ><))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:53 pm

((OoC; Skip please. Not feeling well.. ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:32 pm

(Jacques is sitting around twiddlin' his...claws? He doesn't have anything to do but wait right now.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:31 am