Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Min
Abysswalker
SkeletonCupcake
Negative10
8 posters

The CORONET Team

Anonymous

The CORONET Team - Page 12 Empty Re: The CORONET Team

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mt.Coronet/Latenight
    (14)

Ick spins and attacks the gabite from behind using shadow claw. The attack hits its back, leaving more deep wounds. The gabite retaliates with a dragon breath attack. However, Ick dodges quickly before coming back in with the move sucker punch, elbowing it in the stomach and digging the spines on his arm into the already existing wound. The cave pokemon was weakening, but was still determined to live.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Wed May 22, 2013 4:44 pm

MMt. Coronet~Late Night~16
    Glass watched at Ickbarr attacked from behind, and making the gabite spin, showing deep wounds along it's back. Perfect. Glass thought, leaping at the gabite from behind using Quick Attack. Digging her head scythe into it's back, blood spurted from the already deep wound, getting Glass in the face. Thankfully none got into her eyes. "Fuck! That's disgusting!" Glass growled, ignoring the gabite's blood as it dripped down her face. jumping up into the air, Glass threw a razor wind at the gabite as it whirled around to face her. The white wind scythe hit the ground in front of it, sending up a dust cloud. Using the dust as cover, Glass landed on the gabite's back, digging her claws into it's back, determined not to let go. "Yeee Ha! Giddy Up ya fucking pony!" Glass said, exhausting the gabite as it tried to buck her off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Mt.Coronet/Latenight
    (15)

Ick bounced excitedly in place once glass was atop the bucking gabite. He claps his claws together, laughing and yells encouragements to her.

" HAHAHHAA!! Don't let go Glass!! you're doing great- hehehahha! Hold on!!! She's tiring!!! hehahaha!" He dances around the gabite as it struggles, now using sucker punch and shadow claw repeatedly once he can hit it without getting Glass. It isn't long before it falls to the ground, and Ickbarr happily rushes over to it's head and sits charging a shadow claw attack.
    "Goodbye~" He giggles, bringing it down upon the gabites skull, killing it permanently.

He licks a few drops of blood that had splattered on his face as he forces the dead beasts jaws open and begins digging the teeth out.
    "Glass dear," He speaks, hands still working at the Gabites teeth. "I got us a nice den to sleep in while you were out~"

((tell me if i need to change anything~ Again, I had Ick strike the last blow because of his promise to protect her. But if you want me to change anything i will :3))
    ((also: I'm real sorry for the late reply >.<))
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun May 26, 2013 3:55 am

MMt. Coronet~Late Night~17
    Glass was somewhat releived when Ickbarr finished the gabite off, she didn't think she'd be able to hold on any longer. She nearly fell asleep right then and thre when Ickbarr mentioned he'd found a cave to sleep in. "Good. I'm so fucking tired, I could fall asleep on the stone and I wouldn't give a shit." She said. She knew she swore a lot more when she was tired, but she really didn't care. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she remembered the gabite's blood was still all over her face. Well, that's gonna become fucking annoying... She thought, stifling a yawn. Turning back to Ickbarr, she sighed. "All right Ick, where's this cave? Lead the way." Glass said, fightinging the urge to fall asleep then and there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Mt.Coronet/Latenight
    (16)

"All right Ick, where's this cave? Lead the way."

Ickbarr smile widens as he finishes harvesting the dragon types teeth and hops up, pointing at the entrance of the gabite's den.
    "Hehehhe- Over there my dear~ I took care of the residence, and I guess you could say that i decorated a bit!" Ick finishes his statement with a burst of laughter, his weariness temporarily forgotten. He begins to walk towards the den, then stops outside and gestures to Glass that she should go in first. The entrance to the home looked normal enough, but the smell of blood came from it from the gible that lay inside, toothless and dead.
    "You first dear~"
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Fri May 31, 2013 12:00 am

Mt. Coronet~Late Night~18
    Oh great. Just fucking great. "So we're going to be sleeping in the blood of a baby gible? Fucking great." Glass said, rather sarcastically. jumping through the small hole, Glass slid on the blood soaked ground, but quickly regained her balance. Well, could be worse. Could be my blood... She thought, stepping out of the pool of blood. Sighing, she sat on the bare rock, waiting for Ickbarr to come in. At least she'll be able to get a proper rest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 1:47 pm

Mt.Coronet/Latenight
    (17)

Ick slips inside, then drags the heavy rock outside halfway over the entrance.
    "I could drag her outside if you wish. I don't know what absols eat, so I left her there." He speaks with only a hint of his former excitement, the combination of the battle and his weariness from before starting to weigh him down. Though he is tired, his usual grin stays upon his face, and his white eyes, though slightly dimmer, still shine their sinister light in the darkness.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:50 pm

((OOC: Time Change?))
    Mt. Coronet~Near Dawn~19
    Glass sighed. Of course Ickbarr would keep it here, but the smell could attract the undead. "It's probably best to leave it near the entrance, but not outside in case it attracts undead." She said, shaking her head to clear the fog that shrouded her thoughts. She needed sleep, and soon. Fuck... So tired... She thought, stopping herself from falling. Fatigue was getting to her, and she was on the brink of collapsing right then and there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Mt.Coronet/near dawn
    (18)
    "It's probably best to leave it near the entrance, but not outside in case it attracts undead."

Ick was too tired to really think about her words, he just followed them. He drags the body over by the entrance before pulling the rock over it completely, sealing it off. With the promise of sleep, Ickbarr cheers up a bit, a soft giggle in his speech now.
    "hehe- Done~ now you can rest peacefully dear."
    He now moves back to Glass, hoping to use her as a pillow because of her soft fur.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:45 am

Mt. Coronet~Near Dawn~20
    Glass sighed as Ickbarr put the dead gible by the entrance as she'd asked. Lying down on the cold ground - mainly because the would have fallen otherwise - Glass sighed. "May as well try to get some sleep eh Ick?" She said, fighting a yawn. Sleeping was dangerous down on the ground. At least the cave was sealed off. I would of liked to sleep on a ledge... Oh well... So... Fucking... Tired... She thought, laying her head down and succumbing to the wonderful realm of sleep. Or maybe even nightmares, because they were always more fun than dreams.

Glass opened her eyes to a field of grass, there were Absols everywhere, all were glaring at her. "You abandoned us... You deserted us... Now you'll pay..." Glass growled. "I didn't fucking abandon you! I left because I wanted to live! You all were too fucking stupid to hear my warning! You fucking banished me!" "Don't be so sure Glass, we're going to get you, and our revenge will finally be achieved..." Glass lunged at the speaking absol, but the ground turned to a black pit, unable to stop, Glass fell into darkness, tumbling over and over and over. "Is this it? Haha, I should hope not. Some fucking revenge!" She said, awaiting the thud of when she hit the ground. "Well come fucking get me... Come and fucking get me..."

((OOC: Everything in italics is a dream You cannot hear the conversations. I just wanted not to make a crappy one paragraph post >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:30 am

Mt.Coronet/near dawn
    (19)
    Seeing Glass lie down and fall asleep, Ickbarr walks over and flops down next to her. He snuggles into her side, facing the cave entrance and feeling himself drift off into sleep. The small warm cave reminds him of his family, two unworthy pokemon. His mother showed him that he was unworthy too though when she couldn't handle the second life and faded. His father fell easily, being unable to fight his mother. Their blood was his blood, unworthy blood. "You're not worthy" He murmurs bitterly to himself thinking of the undead that roam outside this safe place His thoughts steadily decline into hate filled things before he falls asleep.

His dreams were a direct result of his thoughts. In them he saw him killing those he sees as unworthy, then himself over and over. In real life he squirms around a bit in his sleep, claws scraping against the stone ground.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:39 am

Mt. Coronet~Near Dawn~21

Unknown to the sleeping absol, Glass's white forehead orb began to glow slightly, casting a faint white light over the sleeping absol and Sableye.

Darkness enveloped Glass as she fell, deeper and deeper into whatever it was she was falling into. However, instead of ground, Glass hit a pool of water. What should of killed her in reality instead trapped her. Unable to jet back to the surface, Glass growled. The surface was now ice. she knew what this meant. She was going to drown. "Oh fuck no. FUCK NO. YOU FUCKING BITCHES CANNOT KEEP ME UNDER!" she yelled, wasting most of her air. Realizing her mistake too late, she growled, shooting upwards, the force of impact shatter in the ice, just as her vision started to go black. She burst out of the ice, and landed, but she had taken in too much water. slumping to the ground, her breathing got slower... and slower... And finally...

Glass awoke with a start. "Fuck." She whispered, trying to calm her rapid breathing. Now was not the time to get visions. She hoped that wasn't a vision. Then she noticed the light of her forehead orb as it faded back to it's normal color. "Oh fucking hell." She whispered, growling. That wasn't good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:34 pm

Mt.Coronet/near dawn
    (20)
    Ickbarr was awakened by the absols growl. His eyes begin to glow again as he slowly gets up and stretches. His wide smile was back on his face again as he asked glass a question. "have any sweet dreams my dear Glass?"

Ick feels happy to have woke up, and happy to have his breakfast readily available. After feeling how much he had filled his striped sleeve he was ecstatic. He slips out a few teeth from his sleeve and pops them into his mouth happily.

((srry for the crummy post >.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:23 am

Mt. Coronet~Dawn~22
    "Hardly." Glass muttered, answering Ickbarr's question. She sighed. If that really was a vision she saw, that meant her days were numbered. "Hey Ick, ya think we can move off yet? I may not have gotten that much sleep, but it was still enough." She said, wide awake now that she had gotten a vision. Well, there goes my chances of sleep. She thought stretching.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Mt.Coronet/dawn
    (21)
    "Hmm? yes, yes! of course we can my dear!!" He answers through a mouthful of crushed teeth. He then scurries on all fours too the entrance of the den and pushes the large rock out of the way. He giggles as he sees the scene outside. Already, the infected and undead had come to feast upon the dead bodies of the two dragons. Several rotten zubats and golbats perched atop it while a few ratatas ate at the bodies from below.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:25 am

Mt. Coronet~Dawn~23
    Glass watched as Ickbarr opened the cave, and she fought the urge to hurl when she saw the undead feast. "If we move quietly, we can slip past 'em" Glass whispered to Ickbarr, watching every move the undead bastards made. Stepping quietly, Glass made her way around the undead pokemon easily, waiting for Ickbarr to come past, she stood carefully at the stairwell, on alert to anything else nearby.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:43 am