Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Min
Abysswalker
SkeletonCupcake
Negative10
8 posters

The CORONET Team

Anonymous

The CORONET Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The CORONET Team

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Foot of Mt.Coronet/ Early Noon (4)

Osmund laid there, cotton coverd face planted into the ground.
    He had smacked his head pretty good and was leaking a little bit of dark-ish sand from his jaw. "Son of a biiiiiiiiiiitttcchh...." he moaned as he blindly tried to sit up. "My faaaaaace!!" he shouted as he futilally tried to nub the cotton off.

------------------------------------

short post is short.

Last edited by EndGame on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Base of Mt.Coronet/Late Morning(3)

Toxishock flipped back when he was hit by the Power Jem."OooowwwWW."The spider said his abdomen leaking clotted purplish blood.He felt hurt but it was the Flaffy's fault for taunting him.Gathering his remaining strength he ignored the Flaffy and walked over to the cotton shield and started to dissolve it using Toxic.

((Ooc-Short post be short))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Foot of Mt. Coronet | Late Morning
    [6]
    [ooc: also guys, I hate to warn you, but two paragraphs at most. ;-; There's a limit on how little you can do.]

BT had just one more bite until he had gotten to the outside. It had only occurred to the Shieldon moments ago that he was actually eating a shiny's hair... Oh, the dishonor. Benton groaned inwardly as he bit the last bit of cotton that taste rather odd. The usual cotton candy flavor with a hint of... toxin? BT shrugged it off- he had a stomach of iron; literally, a stomach made of iron. Over the fossilized years, his hard stomach was still as hard stomached as before- if he had eaten toxin, he'd probably have a tummy ache for a few minutes.

Seeing the shiny Flaffy down (he didn't even know the name yet!), BT trotted over, keenly avoiding the Galvantula. It must be trying to get the others out! He though enthusiastically, nodding to himself in reassurance. "Miss Flaffy, are you okay?" Upon hearing no response, Benton started to panic. "Guys, she's dead! She's gonna die! Oh, Arceus, save this pretty Flaffy!" He circle her, his eyes getting larger and larger. Death... The Shieldon tried not to keep his mind on it, but all he could see were the blood-stained walls, and the dismembered body...

Then BT felt his face on the cold, hard ground. "Flaffy... dying..." The Shield Pokemon fainted next to the poisoned shiny Pokemon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Foot of Mt. Coronet | Noon [21]

The toxic burned the Flaffy, but nonetheless, throwing another Power Gem at the Galvantula, "GET. AWAY. FROM. THEM. YOU BLOODY INFECTED!" She growled through her teeth, one paw on her stomach, she's not letting infected take control of her life anymore, nadda, never.

"Miss Flaffy, are you okay? Guys, she's dead! She's gonna die! Oh, Arceus, save this pretty Flaffy!" BT started to panic, Bells sighed, "I'm not dead, dammit..." The Flaffy got up to her feet. The infected spider, ran away, right after the toxic disposed of the cotton. Bells had to live, longer, just a bit, she needed to see him one last time before leaving the world, of course she's not going to die now! The Flaffy narrowed her eyes at the Snivy, she was snickering, Bells was pissed obviously, intense pain, and they're laughing at her. Great. Oh the joy of being loathed.

She still had her paw on her stomach, where the Toxic, now dissolved into her blood vessels. Shit, she would die, the moment she takes a step, and if the others were to beat her up, she's dead the moment they touch her. What the hell has she gotten herself into? Bells would totally ask them to get a Pecha berry for her, but really, would they do it? The Flaffy did a facepaw, there's no way to get out of this.

[Ooc: Please don't beat up Bells, I seriously do NOT want her dead.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:43 pm

[6]

Seeing the Flaffy, alive, albeit clutching her stomach, and an unconscious Benton, Xerxes allowed himself a sigh of relief. At least she was alive and- "I'm not dead, dammit..." -still kicking. "Do you need help?" asked the Arcanine. He had watched the whole situation go down for the shiny pokemon, from the wrapping in the cotton, to the putting on the random glasses, to the getting bitten, and to the throwing the power gem part. Xerxes found it totally unnecessary, but even though he would never admit it, he was worried for the Flaffy's health. After all, the pokemon did try to keep them safe from the infected Gavantula.

Looking around, the lion/dog type pokemon tried to spot a pecha berry peeking out from the trees, taking the Sheildon in his mouth and positioning the little guy on his furry back. Turning back to the wounded Flaffy, Xerxes said, "Listen, I'm gonna look for a pecha berry for you, okay? So hang tight." As he began to walk away from the Flaffy, Xerxes began to think,'What in the hell am I going to do? I don't remember a damn thing about this place.' Before he knew it though, a familiar voice popped in his head, 'Come on, Xer! Don't give up! Remember the life of your new friend is in your hands. You can't afford to screw this up! Don't worry too much, though. You've got that cute little guy on your back who could help you find that berry, once he wakes up of course. So stay positive. I know you can do this, bud!' Groaning in frustration, Xerxes came to the decision that he'd look for the berry while the others took care of the Flaffy.

Facing the others, one of which was apparently snickering at their severe endeavor, he informed them all to stay safe and watch over "Bitchy" while he went out to look for pecha berries, with Benton, unconsciously, in tow. Xerxes, taking it as his cue to leave, trotted his way into the forest. Casting a quick glance at the Flaffy, Xerxes muttered, "You better be alive when I come back..."

Last edited by An Optimistic Pessimist on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:01 am

Foot of Mt.Coronet/Late Morning(6)

Aria smiled and walked over to the Flaffy dragging her bag along.'my turn to be hero I guess, I doubt that she will last until Fido gets back.'Aria thought to herself smugly.About halfway to the Flaffy she noticed the cowering spider, concerned but busy she glanced at it then back to Bells.

"You are the stupidest creature I have ever met."Aria growled at the Flaffy setting her bag down beside it.Digging through she pulled out a Pecha berry and a few bandages.Handing the berry to the weakened creature she began to bandage the Flaffy's stomach. After she was finished bandaging Aria stood up and went to tend to the other wounded.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:34 am

Foot of Mt.Coronet/Morning (5)

Osmund Couldn't remember where he was, it was dark and there was a full moon, all he new was he was running from something, no multiple things. Their piercing red eyes glaring at him.

Osmund was running as fast as he could, "No! no! No!" He frantically screamed as the infected started to gain on him, a well placed Spike canon shot through his left leg knocking down. Sand pouring from his leg, Osmund tried to stand. They where all over him now, He tried to beat them off with Needle arms and Brick Breaks, but every time one went down, more came from the darkness to take it's place.

Osmund Screamed as they began to overwhelm him, tearing at his green skin, dark wet sand pouring out as they greedily fought over his few edible organs. He began to recognize some of the infected, as his head detached and a large bug pokemon started to dissolve his head, his fading eyes saw his new comrades feasting on his body.
    Smiling as they looked into his eyes and ate his detached body, except for one.
    The Snivy was the only one that wasn't smiling, if anything it looked sad.
    These where the least of Osmund's concerns as he silently screamed for death.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Osmund is unconscious and having a nightmare ---^^^

Last edited by EndGame on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:46 am

Mt.Coronet//Late morning

Toxishock looked away almost as if he were ashamed as the Snivy walked over to the poisoned Flaffy.The Flaffy he had poisoned when it had taunted him.The same Flaffy who had sent him scurrying with a well placed power gem attack.Wounded and weak he waited for what felt like an eternity for the Snivy to come help him."WwwWwHHhhYYy?"He he hissed blood spraying from his mouth.

Toxishock was confused he had hurt this Flaffy why was the Snivy helping him.He wanted to scream but stayed silent as the Snivy stared.It was almost as if the Snivy held pity for the spider.'how is it possible.'Toxishock thought to himself.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:17 am

Forest, Foot of Mt. Coronet | Early Noon
    [7]

BT felt, in his subconscious state, as if he were sitting on a warm ray of sunshine. Ah... It comforted him so much, he could nearly forget of his worries at that very moment, and relax and enjoy the sun surrounding him. But at the thought of forgetting his worries, the Shieldon started to remember them. The dying Flaffy... dead trainer... living dead... Benton frowned in his dream; what was he doing, sitting on sunshine when there were others to be helped?

The Shield Pokemon jerked awake. "Flying Swinubs!" He yelled in shock as he realized he was riding the Arcanine. Oh Arceus. What a blessing...! BT thought rapidly as they neared the forest. The dying Flaffy! Putting aside the fact that he had ridden the Legendary Pokemon, BT hopped off the tall back of the Arcanine. What was the rhyme again?

"No time for fuss, let's get down to mush," he chanted out loud rhythmically. "Two steps left, four steps forward- oh, Xerxes, you should follow along." Humming for a moment while he followed the ancient directions to find his secret patch, Benton remembered the olden days when he didn't even need the directions. "Hop over sideways, and eat over what lays."

Indeed, for what lay in front of him were a pile of rocks, compiled so strongly together that no amount of slashing or crashing could break its stronghold. BT tumbled over to the corner of the stone, before sticking his head in and starting to eat the rocks. "Mm... granite..." The Shieldon crunched the rocks with his molars, before swallowing the grit and bowing his entire body to the almighty Arcanine. "Oh high Pokemon, dig for a moment right where the spot of dirt lies. Beneath it, if no one had stolen it yet, should be a SecretPotion- a remedy that is known to cure any sort of sickness."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Foot of Mt. Coronet | Noon [22]

The Flaffy eyed at Aria coming up to her, randomly bandaging the Flaffy and handing her a Pecha Berry, "You are the stupidest creature I have ever met." She growled, Bells glared, she gazed at how the Snivy was bandaging her, and the Berry, so many things were wrong with her way of healing, "Whoa, whoa there. Look kiddo, I'm not stupid, I know healing way more than you probably, and because it's just a toxic, I really don't need bandages, it's just that my fur is a bit burnt," Bells takes off the Bandages, pointing out that only a bit of her fur was gone, then points at the Pecha Berry, "The Berry is also bruised, which means most of it's healing juices are probably gone. So don't go callin' people stupid if you don't know about their knowledge." Guess she still remembered some things, Bells of course did some research of Mt. Coronet before heading here, afterall, she had a dream; Being a historian. The dream formed after she learned some of Moo Moo Farm's past after she left.

Xerxes and BT seemingly disappeared, while the Cacturne was knocked out unconscious, the huge-ass spider still glaring at her. Bells realized things got off the wrong foot. She just wanted them to go away, so she wouldn't feel pain when they parted just like in Moo Moo Farm, but things softened up for her. Nonetheless, she ate the bruised Pecha Berry, there was barely any sweetness, true, most of the healing juices were gone, but at least she can walk... With pain also following along. The Flaffy scratched her head, "Where are they?"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:17 pm

[7]

"No time for fuss, let's get down to mush. Two steps left, four steps forward- oh, Xerxes, you should follow along." Xerxes
    watched with amusement as the giddy Shieldon walking alongside him sang to some odd tune. So far they hadn't come across a pecha tree which added to the amount of fear welling up inside him. 'Dammit! Where the hell are those pecha berries?' growling under his breath, Xerxes decided to continue watching BT bound around humming his little rhyme. The pair continued on looking for any sign of the magic berry, humming along to the catchy tune BT laid down.

"Hop over sideways, and eat over what lays." sang the enthusiastic Shieldon as it tumbled over a corner of one of the stones in the large pile that lay before the two. Xerxes looked on in confusion as BT munched on the rocks. After a few minutes of eating, the Shieldon turning to Xerxes and bowing to him...Wait bowing?! Xerxes felt more confused than ever and that feeling of bewilderment grew even more when BT said, "Oh high Pokemon, dig for a moment right where the spot of dirt lies. Beneath it, if no one had stolen it yet, should be a SecretPotion- a remedy that is known to cure any sort of sickness." Wait! There's a SecretPotion?! That means, we can use that instead of having to look for pecha berries!

Walking up to the pile of rocks, the fluffy Arcanine began to push away at the rocks and dug a pit, trying to find the alleged Potion underneath. With a few more swipes, Xerxes uncovered the potion. "Yes!" Turning to the Shieldon, Xerxes gave him a big, genuine, heartfelt smile. The first one he managed in months. "Thank you. Now come on, we gotta give this to that Flaffy back at the cave!" Grabbing BT and setting him on his back once again, Xerxes picked up the potion and ran, carrying it in his mouth. Xerxes kept running, never stopping until he saw the tree line coming into view, all the while thinking 'I can do this! I can do this!' Leaping through a gap in the trees, Xerxes yelled, "HEY! I GOT IT!"

Last edited by An Optimistic Pessimist on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:09 am

Mt.Coronet//Early Noon(7)

"Whoa, whoa there. Look kiddo, I'm not stupid, I know healing way more than you probably, and because it's just a toxic, I really don't need bandages, it's just that my fur is a bit burnt,"Aria heard the Flaffy say as she walked towards the Spider carefully.Slightly angered but not willing to let it bother her she replied "It may be bruised and you make think that you don't need the bandages but you were bitten by an infected, so shut up."Aria's voice could have could have killed a weaker infected when she spoke the last words to the Flaffy before ignoring her completely.

"Here, let me help."Aria offered taking the last few steps towards the Galvantula.She could she the Giant arachnid was unsure of itself but it didn't move away.Taking out a few more bandages and a Sitrus berry that seemed less damaged than the Pecha had she offered it to the Infected beast.Then Aria waited for the Creature to give the okay for her to help it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:22 pm

( Osmund is unconscious I can't really think of anymore, so skip.)
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Mt.Coronet//Early noon

Toxi looked up at the Snivy and then back at the berry she had tossed at him.Although he was not partial to eating the flesh of fruit he ate it slowly.He saw the Snivy pull out a handful of bandages and although he knew he did not need them he rolled onto his back exposing the injuries on his gut.

"ggGGOoooO AaahHHEeAaDDd."he hissed his mandibles clicking together.Unafraid of this small nubby creature he closed his eye's and drifted off to sleep.While he slept Toxi dreamed of devouring the spikey thing whole.Among with other creatures although he ate the head.

Last edited by shadowkatscythemister on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incorrect centering)
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Foot of Mt. Coronet | Early Noon
    [8]

BT closed his eyes in pure glee as Xerxes leaped across, bound and bound again, towards the group that had somehow gathered together. Benton almost wished that he were able to run as fast as the Arcanine, but even with plenty of Rock Polishes to smooth his feet and create a faster run, he would never be able to jump around as agilely as this majestic Pokemon he was riding at this very moment.

The Shieldon focused his eyes on the shiny Flaffy (whom he still didn't know the name of...), her set face and standing feet. "Hurry Xerxes! The Miss may still be saved!" The Shield Pokemon pawed the back of the Arcanine anxiously, hoping they weren't too late. Surely if she's standing, it's a good sign?

Benton could remember crisply when his many brothers and sisters (reproducing was the thing back in the day) had died from a mysterious purple liquid. If what had happened is what was happening to the Flaffy, BT was scared to think there was no hope in a cure.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Foot of Mt. Coronet | Noon [23]

Aria told Bells to shut up, but oh no, Bells did not think that she doesn't need bandages, she KNOWS, not her fault if the Snivy was just plain ol' ignorant. The Snivy reminded Bells a lot of the bitch back in Moo Moo Farm, the Mareep that just gets pissed off at her very existence, the Flaffy didn't care though, she shrugged it off, 'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink it'. Aria went over to the infected, she was healing him. What. The. Fuck. 'Is she writing her death wish?' Bells thought, the Snivy obviously has a liking for infected, mind as well just leave her in a room filled with infected, let's see how she likes that.

The Arcanine leaped in between Bells and the Snivy, "HEY! I GOT IT!" Oh my Arceus, what is this? A surprise party? The Flaffy snorted, laughing, "HAHAHAHA!" It reminded her much of her days with the Pokemon at Moo Moo Farm, the Quilava, the Grovyle, the Snivy, and... The Slowking. Bells had tears in her eyes, from laughter? From sadness? Who knows. The Flaffy got up, patting the invisible dirt particles off of her, "Excuse me, sorry for that, you just... Reminded me of someone that made me smile often." Bells looked up to her audience, her mind finally back to her old regular self, "And Excuse my earlier bitchiness, guess that what happens when you watch some people die around you and you can't do shit." She scratched her head, if they don't forgive her that's fine, she'll just go up to Mt. Coronet herself to bitch to Arceus.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:48 pm

[8]

As he leapt through the gaping hole in the trees, Xerxes was met with the sound of laughter. Skidding on the ground across from them, Xerxes looked on in confusion. 'Has she lost it? Why the hell is she laughing?' Trotting his way towards the laughing Flaffy, Xerxes stopped as the Flaffy got up and dusted off some invisible dirt particles and said, "Excuse me, sorry for that, you just... Reminded me of someone that made me smile often." Now, that isn't something you'd hear everyday... Walking the potion in his mouth to the Fla- Wait! Hold up! Did it just cry? In front of us? What the hell was going on here? What happened to the proud Flaffy he had met just hours before? Xerxes was just about to speak when the Flaffy cut him off, in her seemingly regular self, saying, "And Excuse my earlier bitchiness, guess that's what happens when you watch some people die around you and you can't do shit."

...What...The...Fuck? What happened while he was gone? Did the Flaffy have some kind of divine revelation where she saw the future and what the hell would happen through her choices?! Looking around, Xerxes noticed that everything looked just about the same as it did before he left, except for the fact that Aria was wrapping the Gavantula that bit the shiny in front of him with bandages, which he decided was a matter to be discussed another time. "...Well, I know that same feeling..." Looking up at the Flaffy, Xerxes sighed. It seemed that now, all he saw was one of his closer friends, from the past, smiling and teasing him with jabs and hugs. It was hard, losing her.

He knew at this point that there was no way he could ever move on, so seeing this as an opportunity to start over and get to know this pokemon in front of him, as well as forget "her", the large Arcanine asked, "So to get us all closer together, how 'bout you tell us your name, because I'm getting really tired of calling you "Flaffy"." All the while, Xerxes attempted to spray the Flaffy's wounds with the Potion, in hopes that it worked.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:17 am

Mt.Coronet//Late Morning(8)

Aria was a little frightened when Xerxes and BT had arrived back unscathed, though she was to busy to show it.Wrapping the sleeping infected in bandages she sighed remembering what her friends used to do when ever the cautious Snivy tried to help them with their injuries."...Jin....Ihan...Tobi."She said with a tear coming to her eye at the thought of her old teammates.

Finished with the bandages she gathered her things and hid them before heading off into the bushes.'I'm so pathetic, this is not the time for tears I need to be strong right now.' Aria thought through her tears.Aria was beating herself up inside for breaking down now but she couldn't help it it's not like she was the strongest on the team the one who was, was to busy talking to himself.

Choking on nostalgia Aria sat down and cried softly.She new she shouldn't have left the group but she couldn't help it Aria hated being called weak, defenseless, and perhaps even too soft.However in her current state she did not notice the hordes of hungry infected Geodude gathering.

Last edited by CrimsonKat on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Foot of Mt.Coronet/Late Morning (6)

Osmund opened his eyes and got off the ground, the itchy cotton was still on his face, and he couldn't see a single damn thing. And to top that off with rainbows and sunshine, he wasn't sure how long he was knocked out, "Hey!? anyone? Can you kind of help me?!" He shouted in a muffled frustrated voice.

"HEY! I GOT IT!" a loud voice said making Osmund jump for a second, "Must be Fido the Fire dog" he thought to himself as he tried to blindly walk towards the voice. Man this was humiliating to be stumbling around blindly "HAHAHAHA!" Someone was laughing, and it sounded like the Flaffy, she must have thought it was hilarious that he was bumbling around like and idiot.

"Hey! This isn't funny!" he shouted angrily before bumping into what he hoped was the Arcanine named Xerxes. "NOW GET THIS DAMN FLUFF OFF OF MY FACE!" He shouted while trying to get it off with his thorny arms, only making it worse.
    ----------------
    (short post is short)

Last edited by EndGame on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Mt.Coronet//Late Morning

Toxi's eyes snapped open when he felt Aria's presence disappear when she left.Rolling onto his feet he looked around hearing laughter from the Flaffy."WwwWHHhhAaaaTTtSsssSs SssSSOOoo FffUunnnNYyy?"Toxi asked his voice sounding garbled as usual.

"NOW GET THIS DAMN FLUFF OFF OF MY FACE!"He heard the spiky green thing shout.Curious he walked over to it slowy and examined it the best he could.Toxi decided to help the poor pokemon and he spit up a weak acid onto the cotton dissolving it.
    ---------------------------
    (Short post be small)
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:01 am

Foot of Mt. Coronet | Noon
    [9]
    [ooc: sorry if this post kinda fails... 3 in the morning and no sleep in between.]

BT slid off of Xerxes to land next to the shiny Flaffy, sniffing her pink fur anxiously. Nothing smells... The Shieldon gave a sigh of relief as there was no sign of poisoning left within the shiny Pokemon. His eyes watered in utter joy that Arceus granted her life to be saved, watching the sun sink into the horizon in gratefulness. Thank you, Arceus! You are forever watching us Pokemon in the littlest of ways.

The Shield Pokemon glanced at Osmund, who had wondered clumsily around with cotton still stuck on his spiked face. The shiny Galvantula had come up to the Cacturne and gave the obligation of dissolving the leftover cotton with none other than acid, which went on to make an odd sizzling sound. BT remembered when his trainer cooked in the kitchen, he had heard sizzling sounds and smelled wonderful scents. Perhaps that's what is happening with Oz's face! He thought enthusiastically as he searched for the last member of their odd, misfit group.

Benton finally found Aria, sniffling amongst the grasslands. "Miss Aria, are you alright?" He started to trot over to her side when he noticed the unblinking red stares and rocky builds surrounding the Snivy. Quickly running over with the use of Rock Polish, BT surrounded Aria protectively with copied illusions of himself. As he set up his Double Team, the undead Geodudes decided that waiting for the prey to come into their maws was not enough.

The thuds of the rock types' bodies nearly seemed like an earthquake to the Shieldon as they all clambered over to Aria and himself. Giving a grunt of determination and the wish to protect his new friend, he Tackled a nearby Geodude, attempting a battle roar in his tiny voice. "Rawr~!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:11 am

Foot of Mt. Coronet | Noon [24]

Xerxes padded over to Bells as he sprayed some medicine on her, "So to get us all closer together, how 'bout you tell us your name, because I'm getting really tired of calling you "Flaffy"." Bells blinked, she still doesn't want to give her real name out, she'd rather have a cute nickname, but oh well, that's what happens when people think you already have a cute name, "Bells." She simply stated. The Flaffy looked over to the cave, still somewhat intimidating. Before long, a pair of red eyes surrounded the group, Aria paid no attention, however, BT did, already protecting Aria.

Bells felt the bite sting as Xerxes finished up, but nonetheless she got up to her feet, using Discharge, luckily it missed her teammates, the green electricity crackled from the Flaffy's tail and over to the hoard of Geodude nearing them, killing most of the ones around BT and Aria, and the ones in front of Bells, little did she know that there was a huge ass Graveler that's hungry for some wool.

The Flaffy was unaware, slapping the dirt off her paws, "Ha! I bet that green electricity burned you to dust!" The infected Graveler seemed to grin using a roll out immediately when Bells turned around. The Roll out attack was huge it was about twice the size of the Flaffy. She had two choices; 1. Use Cotton Guard and hope not to get squished, 2. Jump off to the side. However, she could not do anything, she just froze, staring at the Roll out in fear.

[Ooc: Anyone in the mood to rescue a Flaffy that would probably be a huge problem later on? :"D]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:10 pm

[9]

"Bells." Xerxes blinked, looking up from the shiny Flaffy's wound. 'Bells? What kind of name is Bells? Xer, are you sure she's not kidding or anything, 'cause I'm sure that the only person who'd think of naming their pokemon "Bells" would have to be some kind of Disney fantic or a weird-ass, pedophile or some other shit like that.' Snorting, Xerxes looked away from "Bells" in his attempt to keep from laughing outright at the other pokemon's name. These were the kinds of things he missed. The random critiquing that Bea or one of the other pokemon would sprout, as he listened in amusement. 'I guess I gotta agree with you there, Bea!' Eyes twinkling in delight, Xerxes had to admit that the name was pretty odd, but then again, he's heard worse.

As his internal dialoging went on, along with his daily reminiscing sessions, and his attempts of keeping himself from looking at the shiny, the fluffy mound of a pokemon spotted a pair of red eyes surrounding their little team. He could feel their lustful, gluttonous gazes, staring at them from a far, and in return, Xerxes lowly growled at the trespassing abominations. He was just about to lunge at them, with the thoughts of ripping them apart piece by piece, when out of nowhere green sparks crackled toward the Geodudes coming right at them.

"Ha! I bet that green electricity burned you to dust!" Hmmm...So that's where the sparks came from...At least he wasn't the only one who noticed. Turning around, the Arcanine watched as a Graveler rolled its way towards the duo. As he attempted to alert Bells, he noticed her freeze. Sighing, Xerxes muttered to himself, "Here we go again," as he tossed the frozen Flaffy onto his back. Using ExtremeSpeed, the Arcanine bolted across towards the Graveler, clawing and thrashing at it while attempting to use Fire Blast against the undead pokemon. But that did little damage, as he was thrown onto one of the trees on his side. Grunting, Xerxes attempted to lift himself of the ground and check to see if his companion was alright, despite his broken ribs groaning in protest. "Goddammit...We just had to face rock-types today, didn't we?"

Last edited by An Optimistic Pessimist on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:42 am

Mt.Coronet//Late Morning(9)

Aria looked about frantically as it were herself and BT were probably the only ones that could easily take out the geodudes.'but, I'm not strong enough if I couldn't save then how can I save these people?'Aria thought to herself the same doubts she always had when attacked.To far away to hear the Flaffy's name or comment she sighed and leaped forward trying to help.

As she fought she of course had the luck to end up face to face with a large infected Golem.Looking about for help she saw that all her new comrades were busy themselves she took the liberty of leading it away, knowing she couldn't win but not wanting to lose more people.The infected monster followed her slowly dragging itself.Aria looked back and decided it was far enough."Lets dance."She said smugly her vines smashing into the beast.

The Golem lunged and scratched Aria's face although it was well past being contagious the wounds still stung, scared and overwhelmed she began to glow bright white.The infected who was not used to such bright lights stumbled back.When the light faded Aria stood evolved thinking to herself should I learn this move or not?

Last edited by CrimsonKat on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Foot of Mt.Coronet/Late Morning (7)

Something was dissolving the cotton on his face, and what ever it was, Osmund was thankful for it. "Ha! I bet that green electricity burned you to dust!" He heard the Flaaffy's voice say, as some kind of loud hot energy flew past him.

"What the hell is gong on?!" Osmund thought to himself as he took the cotton off of his face, not a second after the cotton completely dissolved he saw a large graveler use rollout to Smash against Xerxes and 'bitch Flaaffy' sending them flying against a large tree, "Oh hell no! Your not killing them as soon as I just met them you flat faced craggily assed basatard!" He shouted before rushing at the Graveler arms back.

Normally Osmund wouldn't like to fight, but he had the type advantage, and that itchy ass cotton put him in a bad mood. So he let a little of the Dark-type in him enjoy having a go at the Graveler, "I'M ABOUT TO GET WILY ON YOUR ASS!! " Osmund Shouted as He smashed the Graveler in the side with a powerful brick break, "Come on Rocky! make me scared!" He yelled as he threw pin missiles into it's eyes blinding it.

This made Graveler furiously flail in a blind rage, slugging Osmund in the chin knocking him on his back. "YEEEEEE HAAAWWW!" he yelled as he jumped back onto his feet and dashed toward the Graveler with a Needle arm poised, 'I really hope I don't get blood on my tie.' Osmund thought before Impaling the graveler through the head with his spikes. "Say hi to Adrian for me Rocky" Osmund wittily said as he put on his shades and rushed to go help BT.

Last edited by ReD RuM on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:35 am