Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Forum Trolls

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Forum Trolls Empty Forum Trolls

Post by Suicune Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Okay, so it seems we might be getting an abundance of trolls sometime soon, so to beef up security, I'm giving all mods ban power.

This is not to be abused!
    This is reserved ONLY for trolls or spambots!
    If I find out anyone is abusing this, they themselves will be banned without question.

I'm also putting up extra precautions aside from this, but just in case others get through, I want all of you to be diligent in overseeing both the forum threads and the chatbox.

To ban a member, you go to their profile, and under their profile picture, you have the option of banning a member.
    Once you click that, you'll be given a few boxes to fill out.
    Do not fill out the duration, but fill out the reason and hit ok/send.
    Then send me a PM notifying an admin of your actions and the reason.

I've also given all mods admin powers in the chatbox, meaning you can ban someone from the chatbox.

Available command:

/ban= Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.

Please only use this for people who are trolls or spambots.
    Any other violations are to be handled with a report to me of what happened, accompanied with screenshots of the conversation/thread/PMs of the violation.

Thank you everyone for your awesome work so far; let's keep this forum clean of trolls.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:02 am