Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 19 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Dandelion Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Outside The Battle Castle | Dawn
    Cinder 38 | Faux 9

It seemed the sleep had finally worn off of the Cyndaquil, at least a bit. She quickly darted about the area, looking behind everything that was nearby. Oliver just had to be around still. There was no way he could just disappear without a trace. "Oliver can you hear me?" Cinder's voice was loud but not a scream. I might as well be screaming. I want that Kadabra to hear me, screw anything else! Turning around to search another side her forepaw was jabbed by a particularly sharp stone. Spitting curses the fire type shook the paw before finally tripping over her own feet and falling. Something about the action, something about now being still, no longer moving, told the Cyndaquil he wasn't nearby anymore. A cold feeling settled in her stomach.

Turning her snout to the sky that was growing ever brighter, the faint glimmer of stars barely visible now, the fire type was.. confused. Heh.. She laughed to herself. What happened to the me who only cared about me? When had she started caring so much about others? Especially for a Pokemon she had only met the night before while she was half asleep. Guess Im going soft. A saddened smile spread across her long face. A sound caught her small ears, making her gaze drifted toward Miyu. The Eevee's voice faint but still caught her attention. "-happening. I'll learn. I'll get stronger."

Rising to her paws Cinder was about to call her 'kid' but stopped herself. She sounds like me.. What could she possible say without being a hypocrite? Looking on in dismay Cinder sighed softly. "Im sure he is okay. He's a smart pup." The words felt odd on her tongue. She hardly knew him, her ignorance could easily of made that sentence be a blatant lie! Hiding her unease Cinder moved closer to the Eevee, offered her a small smile. Don't turn into me. She willed softly to herself.

The fur along her neck was standing on end as Faux stared at the doorway to the Battle Castle. Im not a child, and I am not crippled. I should be in there fighting with Mist not babysitting. Her pelt pricked with the need to rush back inside and assist in the battle. Turning her brownish eyes toward the lot of Pokemon she let out a soft, agitated sigh. Did Mist send me out with them to protect them? Or to keep me safe? If its the former Ive messed that up pretty bad already.. Her six tails whipped about, unable to hold still. Her ear flicked at the Eevee's whisper, taking in each word with disdain. "Miyu, it took us by surprise. I don't think any of us could of helped." In all honestly, Oliver was probably dead, or worse.. but the child didn't need to think about that.

Taking in a deep breath Faux closed her eyes. In an instant she turned to face Ven, a very serious tone to her voice. "Im going to help them." If Cinder's noise making and the crash from the undead inside the Castle hadn't attracted from undead, nothing would. Her eyes locked onto his red ones. "Watch over these two, find a shelter if you must." Even if he wasn't the strongest.. Ven was the oldest, and closest to her out of them all. They would be fine. With that the Vulpix dashed back inside.
    There was an unnatural feeling to the air, dirt and dust particles drifting throughout the space as Faux launched herself down the hallway. She could hear Mist's panicked voice and the glow of a prepared attacked before the sight of her teammates registered in her eyes. Oh hell no. Moving as fast as her paws could carry her, Faux tried to focus on the attacking undead instead of the scents of blood, fear, and death that hung heavy on top on debris. With a deep breath the Vulpix blasted a Flamethrower straight at the Gallade, praying to Arceus that it hit before he did.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:41 am

Outside the Battle Castle | Dawn (47) (13)

An unintentional growl softly left Miyu's throat. She could smell the scent of decay wafting from inside the Castle. It made her uncomfortable, as she, herself, confirmed there was Undead inside where they had previously held out. "Maybe if we had stayed inside the Castle... Oliver would've.. would've..."
    Cinder moved closer to her, while the motion should've made her feel safer, it reminded her of the grim situation they were in and how small Miyu was. "Im sure he is okay. He's a smart pup."
    Miyu gave a little smile, "Y-Yeah..." A dejected sigh left her even though, "It just sucks..."

"Miyu, it took us by surprise. I don't think any of us could of helped." Faux was right. And so was Cinder. Wherever Oliver was, Miyu was sure he was okay. And it wasn't her fault. She silently thanked them for that. But now, she needed to worry about the problem they were facing. She pricked her ears and listened carefully for any sign of, well, anything. "It's faint, but I can hear Mist..." Miyu said softly. She hoped whatever was going on in there, Mist and Aaden were kicking butt. But if not, Miyu decided she would try her darnedest to help out any way she could. Yes, she would help her friends.

"Im going to help them. Watch over these two, find a shelter if you must." What!? Miyu's eyes grew wider in concern, but she pushed all doubt from her mind. Faux turned and dashed back into the Castle, Miyu giving her a shout of determination, "Give 'em heck, Faux!"
    Miyu gave a stressful sigh and looked to Ven and Cinder, "We don't know much about the foe. But still, I think we should have some sort of plan for when they return. Any ideas?" She looked around at the various buildings and the large outdoor space, "I ran a lot. But I do know if we fight in the open, we can avoid their attacks better. But we also risk attracting and being attacked by smaller Undead."
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:59 am

Inside The Battle Castle| Dawn|(11)

"AADEN!"  was all the blazekin heard through the apin now screaming in his head looking in near shock at the limb that hung at a odd angle at his side. that strange scream turning into a light that swung though the air over his head pushing back the undead monster. He blinks slowly at Mist trying to hear her words but not understanding them at first.  "Get up, get up! W-We have to get out of here, the others are all already outside, come on!"  he looks back at the pokemon undead as it looked really pissed then back to the cobra pokemon as he got up to his feet trying to use both arms but his one not moveing or anything now a numb pain as he tries to ignore it."Quickly! Before he releases his attack!" Aaden get to his feel looking one more time back at the undead then his hanging arm.

Then the sudden heat as a flamethrower blazes by his the heat refreshing his adrenalin. Looking to the small vulpix that suddenly appeared, he must now look like a useless shit now with a broken arm and not helping them fight. They needed more room to fight not in this small hallway, "There's another undead, water somewhere" He said quietly making his way away from the gallade down the hall way to the exit. He only hopes that what ever the other one was didn't find the others, but he trusts Mist to have gotten them out before coming back to find him.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:39 am

((OoC - I requested this team go on hold, but it appears it hasn't yet. With Cinderspark in SH, I believe it's my turn. And I don't want my Miyu to be harb'd, so I'm gonna go ahead and skip.

I still wish for the team to go on hold until Lulu and Cinderspark are back.

If I need to delete this, please, let me know.))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:06 am

((not sure how it's my turn again in the harb warnings again but Pass))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:12 pm

The Battle Frontier | Dawn
    Etincelle 18 | Melanie 27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"I, I think I smell Mist over this way Mel!" The Electrike muttered, his snout pressed to the ground as he sniffed for any sign of his friends. "They said the Battle frontier and we're a day behind.. oh I hope they are still here." Melanie nodded, taking hurried steps forward to stay close to Etin. The tip of his blue and yellow tail bumped against her chest, a soft feeling of safety coming over her. "Have you ever been here before, Etin?" She asked with obvious apprehension in her voice. The Electrike shook his head, "No.. but its just a place like any other, right?" He wasn't so sure about that. Sure, every human place he went to was the same, but this one.. Why is it called the Battle Frontier? A cold feeling swept through his blue pelt. A battle was never good news.

As much as she tried Melanie could not keep her ears relaxed. They swiveled and flicked constantly, listening for the slightest sign of danger she could not see. Her nerves were on end, pelt standing high with unease and long tails low to the ground. Something felt almost unnatural about this place. I could simply be that human settlements were never her favorite, the lack of her family group, or just her new disability bother her. Etin wont see anything with his face to the ground, and I just.. wont see anything.. Were they really that exposed? Nether of them had any idea what could be in here yet they were waltzing in without a care. The ash scent in that first building was so strong, and I almost fell in that hole.. As much as she tried Mel could only pick up the smell of burning flesh and ash, the foyers remnants blocking the scent of morning dew and grass.

Don't lose the trail now Etin! He scolded himself, sniffing deeper at the pavement and nearby plants. There was just too many smells. Mist's scent was in there but it was mixed up with that other other Pokemon, undead, blood.. What if they turned back after seeing the carnage back there? There wasn't enough fire to do all that without Mel. Etincelle swallowed, cringing as a new wave of stinging pain radiated from his side. We need to get back to the others.. Casting his pink gaze up at Melanie the Electrike smiled softly. "We're getting close, I know it!" Saying anything to put her at ease, even if it wasn't necessarily true, was better then nothing. Pressing his nose back to the ground he continued to sniff for the trail.

Blinking her pain-ridden eyes Melanie turned her head in all directions. Her blurred vision was useless in the scenery, trees appearing as green blobs, and everything else seemed to be blue or grey. Sighing she closed her eyes, finding less painful this way. Focusing on her ears the Ninetales tried desperately to pick at the sounds. There was noise.. not like that of the wind or leaves, but more like.. buzzing? The chattering sound felt like no more then white noise and she could be totally wrong, yet something prompted her to acknowledge it. "Etin," She whispered, slowly moving her head to see if the sound changed directions, "I don't think we're alone."

Though he heard he words the Electrike was suddenly too excited to focus on what she was saying. "The scent, I found it! I've locked onto Mist! We're going the right way, Mel!" Energy flooded his small body, the pain from his burn blocked out for moment. Wagging his short tail the Electrike pointed with one paw, forgetting in his joy that Mel wouldn't really see it, and barked, "The others are this way." He quickened his pace, occasionally glancing back to make sure the Ninetales was not lagging behind.
    He blinked, unable to read her expression. "What was that Mel?"

((Feel free to see them but they are gonna be like.. waaaay in the distance, lol |D))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:51 pm

((OoC - Skip, waiting on Lulu and team is supposed to be on hold. The Harbinger thread says it's my turn again, so forgive me if I skipped anybody.))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:53 pm

((not sure how it's my turn again so fast, but pass))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:24 pm

The Battle Frontier | Dawn
    Etincelle 19 | Melanie 28

The Electrike had broken into a light run, his shiny fur bristling with excitement and small sparks. His head was not pressed to the ground anymore as Mist's scent wafted about- it wasn't fresh, but it wasn't too old. She's here, she's here and I know it! Ohh guys we are on our way. Focusing on the noises behind him Etincelle made sure the rhythmic sound of Mel's paws behind him never drifted too far off or faltered. He might not of known what he was leading her into but if the others had gone this way it couldn't be bad, right? Anticipation coursed through his veins, making unease impossible to hold onto. An odd urge to howl build in his lungs but the Electrike had enough sense to suppress it. Not now, not yet.

Increasing his strides as the earth began slopping upward Etin pushed hard with his short legs. His little tail was wagging furiously as he reached the brow but then stopped. He could see Pokemon in front of the building ahead but the purple serpent was not among them. No no no! I know I smelled Mist. Placing his snout back on the ground he sniffed feverishly at the grass. The Cobra Pokemons cool smell raced over his senses. She was here. The sound of Mel coming up and settling beside him made the electric type turn his head. "Can you see her yet?" Mel asked with more curiosity then worry. "I see someone.." He muttered honestly, looking between the Pokemon in the distance. These species weren't part of the group except, "Wait," He breathed a bit breathlessly. "I.. is that, Ven?" The purple-blue shape sure did look like a Golbat and, straining his eyes, Etin could see the fuzzy shape of his damaged wing. It was Ven, no doubt about it.

"It IS Ven! We've found them Mel." Etin's words gave the Ninetales much needed relief. It wasn't just one of the group now, it was two. We're on our everyone. Keeping her crimson eyes focused on Etin's blue form Mel keep in pace with the bolting Electrike as he barreled down the slope. She knew he wouldn't leave her behind, even if she didn't have proper sight anymore. He's the only reason we made it back to them. Shaking off the ill feelings Mel tried to keep a smile on her muzzle and thoughts focused on Etin. Despite his gain in speed the smaller Pokemon was easy to follow- Etin howled long and clear note, the sound coming from right in front of her. "Ven, Ven!" He called out though she could not see the Golbat. The Fox barked softly, excitement flowing through her paws as well. Things seemed to be looking up.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Inside the Battle Castle| |Dawn
    76| |54

Ven could only watch with sad eyes and a trembling smile as the Vulpix bravely strode towards the Castle. Behind him he could hear the Eevee cheer for the fire-type, but her voice was lost as the Golbat drifted back into his muddled thoughts. He grit his teeth, looking down at his tattered wings before back towards the entrance of the building, to where Faux vanished into. He had let her go without any words, without any concerned warning. He didn't even move. What kind of friend was he, someone who couldn't even stop their own companions from leaving? For all he knew, Faux could be walking straight to her fate, a fate that he could've prevented--
        "...we also risk attracting and being attacked by smaller Undead." he furrowed his brow as he returned to his reality, nose crinkled slightly in distaste of his own thoughts as he turned to the others. About to reply, he leaned forward, only to freeze at a sudden interruption from a familiar voice.
             "Ven, Ven!"
        The Golbat's eyes widened, jaw gaping as he watched two familiar figures bound towards the group. He recognized them immediately, waving a wing in excited greeting. "Mel! Etin!" he yelled, a genuine smile on his lips. "You're alife!" he waddled quickly and awkardly towards the two canines, looking them over. "You're alife! Y-You're...alife..." Ven gasped, tears brimming and sliding down his cheeks as he hung his head. "You...you hafe no idea how happy I am to zee you..."

Licks of flame burst past her, the Gallade screeching and writhing in pain as it stumbled backwards, it's rotten flesh set alit by a flamethrower. The Arbok blinks, catching the figure of Faux on the edge of her vision.
        "F-Faux?" her voice notes her surprise, higher pitched and whispered as she glances at the Vulpix. "Why are you...?" quickly her attention was brought back to the Blaziken, who managed to stand, although his arm was severely wounded. The serpent gave him a concerned look.
        "There's another undead, water somewhere." nodding her acknowledgement she urgent nudged the fire-type towards the exit, looking back at their foe, who was beginning to recover from the Vulpix's attack. "Hurry," she mumbled, motioning down the hall and to the doors. "We need to get out of here, we can't fight this thing inside--we risk bringing the whole place down!"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:11 pm

Cinder 39 | Faux 10

Faux stayed low to the ground with tense muscles. A small wash of relief flooded over her as she saw the Gallade stumble backward from her attack, the others narrowly missing the blazing stream of fire. "F-Faux? Why are you...? "I thought you could use a paw." She muttered, avoiding the cobras gaze. Giving them both a quick glance over the pair looked no worse for wear, well, aside from Aaden's arm. Thats going to be a problem.. Flinching at the Blazikens words, the thought of fighting a water type sending shivers down her spine, Faux gave a curt nod to Mists statement before heading back, ears stiff as they listened for the sounds of this other undead. Dashing back the way she came the Vulpix can hear the sounds of the Pokemon scuffling behind them. These things are going to be a real pain to take out..

"We don't know much about the foe. But still, I think we should have some sort of plan for when they return. Any ideas?" A soft grin spread across Cinder's snout as the little Eevee spoke. Staying strong in the face of danger, look at you! Pushing any concerns at the normal types change in demeanor to the back of her mind Cinder listened intuitively. "I ran a lot. But I do know if we fight in the open, we can avoid their attacks better. But we also risk attracting and being attacked by smaller Undead." Nodding in agreement Cinder looked away. If anything I would of brought smaller undead to us, not the fact that we are in the open.. They could still come though Thinking to herself the Cyndaquil gazed about, looking for anything that could help them. "We could go to the top of that hill over there, gain some vanta-" She muttered before being interrupted by a new voice.

"Ven, Ven!" The words reached her ears before the sight of the two Pokemon dashing toward them registered in her brain. Despite the friendly call the fire type jumped into a defensive position, her flames blazing in preparation for an attack. Maybe Miju was right, those Pokemon had seen them in their exposed position. "Mel! Etin!" Ven called, her interest peaking at the bats joy. "You're alife! Y-You're...alife..." Cocking her head to one side Cinder blinked her small eyes, body still tense. "Who are they?" Faux suddenly asked with a serious but clam tone to her voice as she bust out of the Battle Castle. Cinder watched as the Vulpix padded between her and Miju before asking Ven, "Friends of yours?" Her voice seemed lost as she stared back for the others. She came back so fast.. did something happen in there?

Faux felt her fur spike instinctively at being so close to unknown Pokemon. They sure didn't look dangerous.. their wounds, especially that of the Electrike, told her of hard times against the undead. If they survived trouble they could be stronger then they look.. they don't smell like the undead or look it. Living for sure. But are they safe.. The Vulpix kept her focus on Ven who seemed very relaxed around the 'newcomers'. Staying alert Faux flicked her many tails. "Buddies or not prepare yourselfs- we have powerful undead on the way."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:10 pm

Outside the Battle Castle | Dawn (48) (14)

"We could go to the top of that hill over there, gain some vanta-" Miyu looked towards the said hill, deciding that was probably the best idea, when abruptly, another voice made itself known. She looked towards the direction of the voice and instantly gave the air a sniff. Force of habit in the wicked world they inhabited now. They smelled clean. But were they good Pokémon?
    "Mel! Etin! You're alife!" ‘Kay, so Ven knew them. Miyu wasn’t quite as tense following that. "You're alife! Y-You're...alife... You...you hafe no idea how happy I am to zee you..." Aww… Her heart warmed as the Golbat allowed tears to stream down his face.

Miyu gave a little smile as tears brimmed in her own eyes. Would she see Ethana again like this? Or was she forsaken to never see her friend again? She wiped her eyes with a paw and shook the thoughts away, looking at the newcomers. Another fox! She wasn’t sure what their species were called.. Umm… Was it Ninetales? Yes, that was right! ”Um, miss Ninetales… You’re very pretty.” Miyu complimented, smiling.

It took a moment for Miyu to realize Faux was back. She was okay, but where was Mist and Aaden? Had something happened? No, surely Faux would’ve said so had something happened! "Buddies or not prepare yourselfs- we have powerful undead on the way." Wait, what!?
    Miyu’s ears pricked up and she was instantly on the defense. Her fur poofed out and she growled, backing up away from the door slowly. It’s do or die, now…

”They’re gonna burst through those doors any second now. Cinder? What do we do?” She looked to the Cyndaquil. She would know what to do.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Outside The Battle Castle| Dawn|(12)

"F-Faux?"  Aaden half wondered if they knew each other as they called her by her name he guessed they knew one another. The heat from the blast renewed him slightly as he didn't look back again and moved forward, they needed to get out of this death trap and it was his doing that those he was trying ti save are now saving him.  "Hurry," Mist urged on and he fought the pain that was starting to become numb to the adrenaline that was now pulsing through his body  "We need to get out of here, we can't fight this thing inside--we risk bringing the whole place down!" Aaden nodded as he moved by Faux "I thought you could use a paw.".

Getting outside at last the blazekin's eyes quickly adjusted to the new pokemon, two new faces both badly beaten already. He weakly nods to the new pokemon not trusting himself to say anything about his current situation. 

(ugh short but yeah outside. Will add more meat to next post I promise )
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Outside the Battle Castle | Dawn
    Etincelle 20 | Melanie 29

Etin's strong, short legs carried him across the ground. It felt like he was gliding down the hill as he came to a halt before Ven. "Mel! Etin! You're alife!" "Oh Ven," He panted, suddenly breathless, "Its so good to see you again.." The Electrike had worried that he and Mel had fallen too far behind, that he wouldn't of been able to track and find he companions. "You're alife! Y-You're...alife... You...you hafe no idea how happy I am to zee you..." Ven's genuine joy made him sure that bat had felt the same way. "I can imagine.." He smiled gently, pink eyes glowing with happiness. He turned his gaze to Mel and could see the Ninetales was smiling as well. "Im so glad we caught up." She breathed, excitement filling a tired tone.

Looking over the other Pokemon Etincelle was a bit disappointed to find that none of them were familiar, and one seemed to be angry. Their questions made the canines flinch slightly but Ven's joy filled face told him not to worry about it. Forcing himself to stand up straight Etin piqued his voice, "My names Etincelle, and this is Melanie." Mel's head turned at the sound of her own name and turned again at a voice directed at her. ”Um, miss Ninetales… You’re very pretty.” The compliment took her by surprise. In the last few days she had felt anything but pretty, unable to see her own pelt and know when it was dirty. "T-thank you." She muttered to the brown shape, a soft smile coming across her muzzle. It smelled like an Eevee, but she wasn't completely sure.

"Buddies or not prepare yourselfs- we have powerful undead on the way." The new arrivals turned their gazes toward the Vulpix, gasping in unison. But, why now? The Ninetale felt Etin move in front of her, his soft tail touching her lightly. Unease coursed through her veins. Was he trying to protect her or just lead her? What am I going to do.. Powerful undead, a foreign area, new Pokemon.. things were not looking good for the fire type.
    ”They’re gonna burst through those doors any second now. Cinder? What do we do?” The Eevee squeaked. Etins ears fell and raised, unsure of what to make of the situation. Instantly his muscles tensed as a Blaziken appeared from building but it didn't look like the undead. He's probably a friend. A bad wound on one of his arms worried the Electrike- this enemy was strong. His eyes flashed wide in horror as a thought raced through his mind. "Where's Mist?" He yowled at Ven pleadingly, anxiety filling his voice.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Outside the Battle Castle| |Dawn
    77| |55

"Oh Ven. Its so good to see you again.." the Golbat nodded fiercely, his crimson eyes diluted with tears. "I'm so glad we caught up." he glanced towards Melanie, a genuinely grateful smile abundant on his pale lips as he gazed over the two canines' wounds. His expression faltered only slightly, the burns and scars scattering their pelts making the Ven's tears threaten to spill once again. He could only imagine how difficult it was to trek to the Battle Frontier with injuries like those.
        He watched as his two old friends introduced themselves to the others, only now noticing that Faux had returned from the crumbling castle, as well as the Blaziken..."Buddies or not prepare yourselfs- we have powerful undead on the way." his smile fell as he realized that they were missing one Pokemon.
             "Where's Mist?"
        Etincelle's yowl had set off the Golbat, the flying-type frantically lunging forward in a half-run half-crawl as he screeched his partner's name. "Meescht! MEESCHT!" the pitch of his screams quickly burned his throat, eyes wide in fear of what may have happened. The others had gotten out, yet why was she still inside...?
             "MEESCHT!"

The Arbok sighed in relief, glad she managed to escort the injured Blaziken and her dear friend out of the building. Turning back once more to make sure that they had exited safely, the serpent slithered back towards the hallway, warily staring at the sight of a charred, humanoid form gingerly picking itself up from the rubble. Despite most of it's body burnt a deep black, it's eyes still shone with vengeful red, steadily limping towards the living snake.
        Mist was scared. Her body shook and pupils dilated, her hood fanned out to it's full size as she hissed and spat. Instinctively she made herself look as large as she could, although the Gallade was unfazed by her display as it trudged forward. Despite her fear she stood her ground. "No," she revealed her fangs, brow furrowing as she spoke. "I won't let you past--I won't let you hurt them."
        Mist herself was unsure of her own actions. Why was she wasting her time confronting the undead here, instead of facing it with the others? Why did she bother to stand her ground, and take such a high risk? She knew her act was foolish, but regardless she stayed, refusing to flinch as the psychic-type slowly began to speed towards her, a Psycho Cut at the ready as it leaped forward, intending to claim the purple serpent as it's victim.
        Perhaps, Mist thought, she is a martyr.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Cinder 40 | Faux 11

"Where's Mist?" Cinder stared in dismay as only two of the Pokemon reappeared from the Battle Castle. Apparently the Electrike, Etincelle or something, knew the Croba she had come to call friend. Definitely old friends. But she could not linger over the thought of the new Pokemon. Mist.. hadn't come back yet. "Meescht! MEESCHT!" Ven's wails hurt her small but sensitive ears. "MEESCHT!" "Ven don't go in there!" Faux spat a warning, her body tense as it prepared for the undead to come out. What was happening in there?

Suddenly the Cyndaquil felt overwhelmed. Between the newcomers, Ven's screaming, the undead threat and one of their teammates being MIA her head was swimming. She stood staring dumbly at the doors to the building, her fire burning at a normal if not low level. Was this calm before the storm? Except we aren't calm and the storms already hit. ”They’re gonna burst through those doors any second now. Cinder? What do we do?” Miyu's eyes were pleading but yet.. I.. don't know what to do.. The words crawled through her head as the softest of whispers. She always knew what to do, or at least something she could try. Uh.." She stammered, thoughts racing for anything to tell the Eevee. "We, need to know what our enemy is." That sounded real enough. Her gaze drifted over Aaden and Faux, desperate for help or answers of some sort. "If we know what we are up against, it should give us an upper hand." Had Aaden said something more while they were in the Battle Castle? Hell if she knew, sleep had been her only focus.

Faux found her claws working at the soil. Why hadn't Mist come back with them yet? There was no scream, so she was alive? How long to we have? A few minutes, just moments? Is she.. dead? Out numbers are higher, we can take them. But, where are they? Should I go back? We were supposed to go out, I didn't even have business in there. Her ears flew straight upward. Where is the second undead? Aggravation worked its way into the Vulpix until she had to suppress a scream, a faint sound coming from her muzzle like that of a hiss. What the hell am I doing? Im not losing a friend over some shit like this.
    The Cyndaquils question only made her more tense, the words toppling from her mouth bitterly. "A Gallade.. with a burn." Aaden could recount to them what he had seen. He knows the most out of all of us. Sure, she should be more willing to answer them but not right now. She needed to know where Mist was. She needed her own answers. She needed to help.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:14 pm

Outside the Battle Castle | Dawn (49) (15)

"Uh.." Cinder began, Miyu looking hopefully at her. The quick stammer hinted that even Cinder didn't know what to do. Miyu knew this, but it didn't detour her faith in the Cyndaquil's leadership abilities. "We, need to know what our enemy is." Miyu nodded. That was a good start. "If we know what we are up against, it should give us an upper hand."
    And Arceus knows we need an upper hand... Where are you, Mist?

"A Gallade.. with a burn." Faux spoke. Wait, Miyu didn't know what that was. She started to ask Faux what the heck a Gallade was, but bit her tongue when she noticed the Vulpix seemed to be thinking about something.
    It didn't take a genius to know what she was probably thinking about. Where had Mist gone? Was she okay? "What if Mist needs our help?" Miyu asked quietly to nobody in particular.

Miyu looked to the Blaziken. Something about that guy just intimidated her. Hopefully he wouldn't drop kick her. With that in mind, she padded up to him and asked, "What are our foes like?"
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Outside The Battle Castle| Dawn|(13)

"Where's Mist?" as voice sounded though to the blazekin very distant almost not understand able.  "Meescht! MEESCHT!" another voice rings in as he shifts his eyes to the owner of the voice as ringing set into his ears  "MEESCHT!" another helpless cry 'Aaden, Helps me!' a new voice he looks around knowing what voice that belonged to. His love crying out in pain as she dies, his eyes start to water blurring his vision even more as his eyes set on the ninetails again.

"Ven don't go in there!"  changing his point of attention to the vulpix and the golbat who was trying to get to where the cobra was where he last saw her. She came back for him when he tried to save her and this new group from those creatures, he only could think that she was still back at the doors holding her back. His head pounding as it forms a mental image of the purple cobra a mangled purple and red mess as they feed on her. "no no no" he repeated himself quietly taking his good arm and shaking his head back and forth rocking on his heels

”They’re gonna burst through those doors any second now. Cinder? What do we do?” Miyu's voice sounded  Uh.."  "We, need to know what our enemy is."  this time cinder replied or so he thought it was cinder "If we know what we are up against, it should give us an upper hand."  Aaden looks at cinder his eyes to wide and a very shocked look at he looked at her before looking away. "A Gallade.. with a burn." Aaden nodded again before he started to pace back and forth trying to remember. "Blue bird like pokemon with half a gold crown on it's head" he tried to remember more but the image kept slipping "Just a jet of water".

Aaden then looked back toward the building spotting the purple blip by the doors, getting back into his own head trying to shake off the shell shock effect. Looking at the golbat who he didn't want to see hurt more then he already was knew he couldn't fight. The electic wolf would be of most help if they ran into the water type, most of them were water typed and would be killed very quickly. But the ninetails ,vulpix, and cinder maybe they could use flash fire. Just maybe they could cook the Gallade enough with combined fire to burn it to ash.

"Mist is by the doors of the tower we must try and help her before it's to late" he said a little more sounding like himself. "We might combine our fire and burn the bastard to ash, it's the only thing I can think of" he said.

Last edited by Requiem on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:04 pm

Etincelle 21 | Melanie 30

Melanie could not believe what she was hearing. "You left Mist alone with two undead?" The cobra may be strong but if the others had fled from it.. how could they just leave her?! Her numerous tails flared bitterly, nerves firing off like mad. Ven was right to scream, to go after Mist, to do something to save their friend. Why wasn't she doing anything? Probably because I cant see whats going on. She thought bitterly, a growl rising in her throat.

As horrified as Etincelle was the words merely hung to his throat, unable to be expressed as his dear had. With ears low he pressed himself gently to her distressed side. "Calm down Mel, we'll figure something out, I know it!" They had to, they just had to. We just found you.. Taking a deep breath Etin listened intently to the other Pokemon. "We, need to know what our enemy is. If we know what we are up against, it should give us an upper hand." The tinniest bit of relief came to him as the Electike had no idea what they were up against.  "A Gallade.. with a burn." "Blue bird like pokemon with half a gold crown on it's head Just a jet of water" So a Gallade and he guessed the other to be a water type. Letting his eyes sweep across the group the shiny Pokemons hope was crushed by the vast number of fire types. And I don't have an offensive electricity.. This was going to be a hard fight.

Melanie gritted her teeth. They had finally found the group, or at least some of it, and already they were being attacked? Threatened by death? Great Dialga why.. Her hazy vision glazed over the Pokemon, unable to read into their species but the smell of smoke and ashes persisted. Is it because of the corpses back there or are there more fire types? The faint crackle of fire had told her their was at least one. "Mist is by the doors of the tower we must try and help her before it's to late." Turning toward the male voice Mel perked her ears. "We might combine our fire and burn the bastard to ash, it's the only thing I can think of."

Combine their fire? There was multiple fire types. But what does he mean by combine our fire? The words toppled from her mouth before the Ninetales realized what she was saying. "You mean like attacking each other? Firing at me to awaken my Flash Fire?" They came more as a curious thought then a horrified question. That would be a sick joke. Yet as soon as she said them Mel clamped her jaws shut, dismay flushing through her. "I don't.. think that's what the Blaziken meant Mel.." Etin mumbled, trying to cover for the Fox while informing her of the the dual types species. "Although.." He continued. "Its not a bad idea. A boost then a strike!" Maybe she was on to something.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Cinder 41 | Faux 12

"Blue bird like pokemon with half a gold crown on it's head.. Just a jet of water" Though she did not recognize the description Cinder scowled at the word water. She was afraid of no water type, but they weren't her favorite to fight! "What if Mist needs our help?" She blinked lightly at Miyu, only needing to think on the question for a moment. "Then we help her! Theres no way I'm leaving her to the undead without a fight." But no more then a few moments later Faux glared at the Cyndaquil, agitated by her consistent volume. "Then we need a plan, and fast."

"Mist is by the doors of the tower we must try and help her before it's to late. We might combine our fire and burn the bastard to ash, it's the only thing I can think of." Tossing her head from one side to the other Cinder gazed about at all the fire types beside her. One two three.. four of us. A wide grin spread across her muzzle. "With all our fire power, we could even take out the water type!" Four powerful fire types at once.. her flame blazed with anticipation. "You mean like attacking each other? Firing at me to awaken my Flash Fire?" That, was not what she had thought at all.
    Faux flicked her ears. A combined attack would do nicely as they definitely had the fire power to do it. But to attack one another? Even though.. Melanie, and I are immune? Suddenly her trust in the other Pokemon felt cold and small. I dont know how I feel about that. Something seemed to be wrong with the Ninetales to boot. Until now Faux hadn't had a good chance to look at her, she still didn't have the time to examine the newcomers as much as she wanted to. Would she even allow that, though she was the one who offered? Doubt clouded over her thoughts. "Would that be wise?"

"I don't.. think that's what the Blaziken meant Mel.. Although.." Cinder grimaced, unsure what to make of the proposal. "Its not a bad idea. A boost then a strike!" But as Etin finished his thought the Cyndaquil was all ears. "You mean like a super strike?" Ohhh, that sounded amazing! "Yeah, that would be awesome! Even a type advantage wouldn't save the undead from that!" Excitement coursed through her system, fire burning in her belly and ready to strike. "Cool it." Faux spat at her, obviously not amused by the talk going about. Already the Pokemon were starting to agree with the idea though she doubted it was what Aaden had meant even in the slightest. Hesitating, Faux stared at the Ninetales for several moments, taking in the contours of her face. Shes.. younger then me. Taking a deep breathe the Vulpix spoke sternly. "If you're going to attack anyone, attack me."

Moving away from the other Pokemon Faux stood firmly, focusing herself on the fire inside. She was ready to attack, or be attacked if the others agreed. For you Mist.. please don't get burned.

((If you want to do that feel free to attack her, Requiem.))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:26 am

Outside the Battle Castle | Dawn (50) (16)

Miyu scowled. She had asked Aaden a direct question and received a non-direct answer. That guy must've hated her. No, no, no! Save the miscellaneous crap for later, Miyu! Anyways... A blue bird Pokémon? Could it be a Flying? No, Aaden said water. With all the Fires here, this could get bad... She mused.
    "Mist is by the doors of the tower we must try and help her before it's to late. We might combine our fire and burn the bastard to ash, it's the only thing I can think of."

But I'm not a Fire-Type... She was feeling about useless as the others concocted a great plan of attack... without her. "With all our fire power, we could even take out the water type!" Cinder grinned. Miyu's ears fell down and she sighed. What could she do? Nothing... "... a type advantage wouldn't save the undead from that!" Miyu was glad they were getting a plan so quickly, but was she so expendable?

If she evolved, would the others find her more useful? What if she evolved into a Jolteon like Rebel? Rebel was very strong and fast. It was shocking that... he died... He would've been okay if it weren't for me... Her mind was getting the better of her again. She shook her head to and fro to expel the thoughts. I'll do better this time. For my friends.

"If you're going to attack anyone, attack me." Miyu marveled at Faux's bravery. In fact, there were other unevolved Pokémon here that were standing tall. She smiled widely, whispering quietly to herself, "I don't need to evolve!"
    "I'm ready when you guys are!" She stood up, looking at the somewhat ragtag group she was proud to belong in, "Mist needs us!"
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:08 pm

Outside The Battle Castle| Dawn|(14)

"You mean like attacking each other? Firing at me to awaken my Flash Fire?" Aaden looked at the ninetails as what was sorta what he was trying to hint at, but they was she said it made him regret the idea to start with now as it was kinda silly attacking each other when there was a threat of undead around.. "I don't.. think that's what the Blaziken meant Mel.." Etin seemed concerned for Mel as was expected he was putting someone he just meet into a plan to attack her with fire so his concern was understandable. "Although.. Its not a bad idea. A boost then a strike!" Aaden tried to smile that someone sorta got what he was saying.

"With all our fire power, we could even take out the water type!" Aaden doubted it would work as smoothly with the water type as he knew he was hurt and two of his attacks he knows needs the full use of his arms and the attack he had on mind that would help with this plan was weaker the next few times he would need to use this. He knew his own plan would cost him a lot but it had to work for the safety of every one here his new friends and companions. "Would that be wise?"

Faux now seemed to be picking at the plan now that Aaden only had seconds to think about as no one else seemed to have any sort of plan that they could use. "It would only work once",Aaden then said not sure if anyone heard him as Cinder seemed to really like the idea and he felt like everyone else was against it again"Cool it." Faux told cinder  "If you're going to attack anyone, attack me."

"I'm ready when you guys are!" Aaden smiled at the eevee as she sprung into action "Mist needs us!" .The blazekin looked at the vulpix and gave her a huge amount of credit standing up to the idea and volunteering as Aaden would have done it if he could have himself. Aaden looked at the little group and had to agree with Miyu on this, was a odd team throw together but it had to work just had to.

"are you very very sure about this faux it might not even work in the end" Aaden said the concern in his voice very real, the vulpix nodded braceing herself. "Okay lets start with lower powered fire, let us know if it's to much and we'll think of something else". Aaden takeing a very shakey breath now fully regretting the plan now, opening up the first step with a overheat directed at the smaller vulpix. The Blaziken's body turns a faint red and he releases a white fire with a red-orange flame spiraling around it at Faux.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Etincelle 22 | Melanie 31

Horror flooded Melanie's veins. What had she done proposing such an awful idea! Suddenly the majority seemed to agree with her, even Etincelle.. This was nuts. She didn't care if she had flash fire, being attacked by these unknown Pokemon was enough to make her want to drop and run. "Yeah, that would be awesome! Even a type advantage wouldn't save the undead from that!" That Pokemon was getting too excited for her liking. "N-now come on," She murmurs but is quickly droned over by another voice. "Cool it." Oh thank the legends this crazy idea was going to end. "If you're going to attack anyone, attack me." No! Oh great Legends why! "No.." She whispered under her breathe. You're going to get hurt.. This other Pokemon better have Flash Fire. I don't want to hurt you! Her blurred vision quickly darted around the other Pokemon, stinging her eyes from the action.

"Calm down Mel." Etin cooed softly, smiling at the Ninetales though he knew she couldn't see it. "That Vulpix looks strong, she knows what shes doing. I promise you she will be okay." The way she moved and spoke, the dark look to her brownish eyes, Etin knew that the Fox had a plan or something. She just had to! "I'm ready when you guys are! Mist needs us!" Thats right, they were on a rescue mission, they didn't have time to hesitate!
    Mel stood apprehensively. She's right, we are in this for Mist. If the other Pokemon, the Vulpix, wanted to do this for her then who was she to deny her? She will have flash fire too. She's safe. No wonder she volunteered. "Alright," She muttered, sounding more confident. "For Mist!"
    Etin beamed with pride as the Ninetales regained herself. Nodding he padded over to the side, standing beside the Eevee were the fire wouldn't reach. He might not of been able to help power up the Vulpix but he sure would help fight any undead that threatened his friends! We're coming! He just hoped they weren't too late.

"Are you very very sure about this Faux it might not even work in the end." The voice of the Blaziken sounded more worried then her own. If only she could see the Vulpix's, had he just said Faux? her face might give her more clues then her serious tone. But she couldn't stop now, they would need all the power they could get. "Okay lets start with lower powered fire, let us know if it's to much and we'll think of something else". Low powered? I can do that. Turning toward the rusty shape she prayed was Faux and not the Eevee Melanie took a deep breathe. Calming her nerves she launched the weakest Flamethrower she could muster. It wont burn her like Etin.. it won't..
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:28 pm

Cinder 42 | Faux 13

Faux felt tense no matter how much she tried to relax. "Are you very very sure about this Faux it might not even work in the end." The Vulpix shook her head. "The more we think about it the more time we waste." They had wasted enough time and regrouping after baking down would probably cost Mist her life at this point. "Okay lets start with lower powered fire, let us know if it's to much and we'll think of something else". She nodded, hoping she was indeed ready for this. Closing her eyes the Vulpix's ears refused to ignore the crackling sound of a new fire attack in the air. A foom alerted her to its approach and she had to force her paws to stay in place. The hissing sound of fire forced her eyes back open, a light warm sensation flooding over her body. It wasn't painful but it made the Faux uncomfortable. This isn't natural. Before she could even voice a concern that this would be enough a new wave of heat came straight at her, surprise building into terror.

The flamethrower was poorly aimed toward her face, the warmth of the fire irritating her eyes and making her fur tingle more intensely then before. The heat level was rising, her nerves firing off to move and let this unnatural energy free. "Okay," She muttered, focusing had on remaining calm while the blaze swamped her vision. "I think thats-" But she was quickly cut off. "Let loose!" Cinder cried triumphantly, releasing a bright hot Flamethrower at the Vulpix. The phrase 'low power' must not of been in her repertoire. In an instant Faux had flattened herself to the ground, her many tails covering her body as best they could. The flames licked over her fur, flowing by like water though it still sought to bring the Fox Pokemon discomfort. Thats.. Bunching her muscles she leaped out of the fire and toward the Cyndaquil, effectively cutting on the blaze. "Enough!" Anger filled her voice. You stupid idiot.

The Cyndaquil fell backwards as the Vulpix slammed square against her chest. Was she attacking her?! As the multi-tailed one slid from her form and padded away Cinder knew that to be false. "Okay calm down." She grumbled, ignoring the anger in the other fire types voice. "That's enough," Faux growled again, moving stiffly with discomfort. "Don't waste your fire power." Cinder shook out her fur, small licks of fire falling from her back in the process. Yeah whatever. Did flash fire make others pissed too? She had to surprise a laugh with a cocky grin. I guess so. Hah! Faux would claw her a new one if she said that.

"Alright," Faux hissed, padding up to the door "The four of us need to blast it at the same time if this is going to work." Her claws worked the soil and tails flicked. "I know we all came out here but if we are going to attack like this the battle is going to move inside. Just keep it out of the halls." Would they burn up all the oxygen? No.. the space is too large, and she distinctly remembers at least one broken window and the door was open. Grey-brown eyes shift over, "Etincelle, Miju, Ven, you three need to back away from the initial blast, its going to get hot. Rush it once their is an opening in the flames, those tiles wont keep it lit long." Her gaze shifted again, claws curling in the dirt even further with discomfort. "Aaden, Cinder, you two rush in right after Mel and I. Flames wont do much to ether of you." Cinder nodded, "Lets get crackin!"
    Faux shot her a small glance and slowly moved toward the doorway.  "Alright.. now!" She cried out, releasing the most powerful flamethrowers she had she could, burning away the energy she had stored.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:39 am

((OoC - Skip. Miyu is just kinda waiting to charge in.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:27 am