Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 11 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:17 pm

((I really do not want to skip, but I really do not have any idea what is going on. So skip me this time while I catch up, I will have Seion do something next turn.))
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Olivine City | Dawn (2)

"Run to the Battle Frontier, and don't look back! That goes for you too, Mightyena!"

The Chatot, who moments before had looked like he wanted to tear the Garchomp to pieces, was now sounding the retreat. Wy couldn't blame him; this thing was powerful, even with a severe Ice weakness, her attack hadn't done anything. She followed after the Chatot, who was now trying to get two rather injured Pokemon to follow him-a Ninetales and a blue Electrike-that was odd. It didn't matter at the moment....but she was leaving Sealand behind. The odds of him being at the Battle Frontier were extremely slim.
    I'm sorry, dear friend. Wy apologized to him mentally, not caring if he couldn't hear it. She then prepared to follow suit and dash after the Ninetales, who was now carrying the blue Electrike. But something compelled her to go back to the battlefield, just once, and when Wy got there, she spotted the Arbok who had just gotten it's tail torn off by the infected. It wasn't fleeing, and Wy could tell the Poison-type was about to go head-to-head with the Garchomp in what was likely going to be a suicide mission.

"Hey! What are you-?" Wy began to call out, but stopped herself. She'd figured out what this was. Revenge, right? An eye for an eye. That Garchomp had taken the Arbok's tail, and the Arbok was going to get her vengeance, even if it meant death. Wy had always wanted revenge on the ones who had murdered Lili...but it was so unlikely that the Arbok could win single-handedly. Not to mention that blood would attract the other infected in the city. Wy was torn-to stay, assist, die, or flee with the others and maybe survive? Honor. Cowardice. Only Wy couldn't just throw her life away. Not when Lili and possibly...Sealand...hadn't had a choice in dying or not. Coward. Coward. Coward. Wy's heart seemed to yell as she returned to the other Pokemon.

"Your other friend's not coming." Wy told the Chatot bluntly.

((OoC: This was a difficult post for me.....>_<))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:04 am

Olivine City | Dawn
    [45]

All right... He thought to himself, his feathers rustled and jostled from the fast pace of the current events. Staccato felt almost woozy from the blood loss, standing his ground by firmly placing each foot tenderly, taking deep breaths. In the whirlwind of motion, he had gone from being within a burning cafe, to confronting a monstrous dragon and calling retreat, to making sure that all his friends were on their way to safety. The unrest that had settled upon him did not leave though, putting the Chatot on constant edge - it was bad enough that they were just barely surviving, but to add to it the undead were beginning to close in on their group! We've... gotta get out of here. "Your other friend's not coming."

It was almost as if a claw had seized his heart and had twisted it from its placement within his chest. A choked gasp escaped Staccato and his breathing became labored as he nodded to say that he had heard. He loved this group so, so much, having come to trust them with all his whole - but in the back of his mind, even as he gave up so much to help them, he was a selfish prude. Staccato gave so much without another thought, came to almost be the father of this band of misfits, and had brought them all together under a common goal, but in truth? He would have rather that he had flown out while he still had the chance, free from whatever they were bound to get into. ... I'm guilty of thinking that. Swiping a wing over his beak to clear the seeping blood, the Music Note Pokemon shook his head and looked at the Mightyena. The Chatot inwardly hated himself for being selfish. And in his mind the only way he could ever redeem himself was by not being selfish. It was second nature to help his friends anyhow after so much has happened, but Staccato's mind always brought up his fatal flaw at the worst moments. "You know where the Battle Frontier is, right? Can you lead the others there, while I go back." His voice was tired, threaded with the angst he couldn't suppress.

Staccato gave a single nod, placing an awful load of trust in a complete stranger. But it wasn't like he had anything left to loose - it was simply that he didn't have anything to gain from it either. Nngh. He took to his wings, gliding closely along the ground as he found himself at the edge of the battlefield. The bird took in the bloodied form of Mist, whom compared to the others he had known the longest. The Arbok was jittery most times, but he had seen the natural flare for battle that she had - and the reputably defensiveness that she had of loved ones. Exhaustion weighing him down, the Chatot didn't say nor move, catching the look in her eyes. It was a dead-man's look; as in, whether or not they were coming out of this alive, they wanted the other person injured, injured to the point of death. Mist... His heart twisted in all the wrong ways, seeing that the two of them- no, the entire group was worn down and thrown to the side. They were beaten to a pulp and left on the side of the street, the only comfort in that there were others who shared the pain.

Another thing that the Chatot couldn't, wouldn't dare bring to the front of his mind was that... he was scared. When Staccato had realized somewhere along this night that the others looked up to him, he realized that he couldn't show how frightened he was. How could a leader expect the others to be brave when he wasn't himself? So the flying type put on a brave face, kept a cool head, and took on many burdens to help lighten everyone's load. But with that came with more stress added upon him and, well... He supposed it was only a matter of time until he broke down too. I don't regret anything, though. Staccato realized with not too much surprise that the statement was true. Everything he had gone through, he had grown from it, learned something that he hadn't before. In the darkest of moments, it is only then that you have that one moment of clearness that you just understand everything - a breath of fresh air as he continued to sink deep into dark waters. And at the moment, Staccato found that with all the scars and all the blood, and all the tears, death, and worry, he still had a future that he believed in. A future where everyone I see is smiling. Hiding deep within the bushes, watching out for Mist, Staccato smiled in bittersweet reverie. That's enough of a future for me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:10 am

((I can't think of a good post :/ I don't know where everyone is, or what everyone is doing. But I'm guessing where still fighting the Garchomp. I WILL have Seion do something next round, I just hope this will make more sense to me by then.))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Olivine City | Dawn (5)

Scout wasn't scared - no, of course not! She was the bravest person she knew! Or at least... That's what she thought, until she watched the giant snake prepare herself to fight the Monster Dragon. Her and the little bird. They had to know they had no chance. They were buying them time to escape. Tears began to build in Scout's eyes. She still didn't understand why any of this had to happen. They were all good pokemon! It just... It just wasn't fair. Softly, so as to keep her voice from cracking, she turned to the larger Fox. "We need to go, or it won't work. Please" If they waited too long, the diversion wouldn't be enough for them to get away. There was no time to waste.

((Sorry about all the short posts so far. Just very little in the ways of relevence for her yet. >.<))
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:38 am

(I'm sorry, but please skip me. I'm not feeling too well. ><)

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 am

Olivine City| |Dawn

The behemoth thrashed about, slamming her disfigured arms into streetlamps and buildings, her tail sweeped the bloodied pavement. Frustrated, the Garchomp began to track the nearest trail of blood, inhaling and following the red splatters like a bloodhound would. Melinda was so hungry... So very hungry.

Ahead of her she catches the sight of the purple snake, weak and ripe for the picking. Mouth watering the dragon licks her jaws, eyes gleaming with pure lust as she unleashed a barrage of smoldering flames at the serpent. Melinda likes her meals well-cooked, as always.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Olivine City | Dawn
    [46]

The Garchomp was going into a rage, thrashing about and destroying everything in its path. The dragon slowly peered around, and when its eyes landed on a target - Mist - Staccato braced himself. Of course he was scared out of his mind as the fire built up in the Sinnoh native's mouth, but despite how his stomach churned in uneasiness, or the sudden need to belch out the berries that once seemed so filling, he stayed put in the undergrowth. Worry danced in his eyes, which were alight from the still burning cafe, and Staccato could only gulp quietly as the Garchomp prepared to deal a fiery blow. I... I can't let this happen...! He shook his head, conflicting emotions and thoughts clashing. He couldn't let Mist face this on her own, not when she was already severely injured; but he knew the times when to leave the battle to their respective challengers. Staccato held a wing to his chest, tears threatening to escape and create a burning path down his face.

Oh Arceus, I'm gonna throw up. The Chatot felt nauseous from the stress, the bile rising in his throat at a rapid pace. It took all of his willpower to turn his body and feel the contents of his earlier feast throw itself up and onto the ground before him. With his throat still burning, Staccato stared at the mess with despairing eyes. Gah, I'm letting everything get to me. The parrot cocked his head to the side in meek laughter, bringing his attention back to the two fighting Pokemon. The fire had left the dragon's maw, the inferno going in for a direct hit towards the snake - even if he were in his prime form, he wouldn't have been able to reach Mist in time and snatch her away before the fire got to her. Staccato knew that if anything would be able to be done, Mist would have to do it herself. Tensing his muscles, Staccato shot out from his hiding spot and towards the Garchomp, hoping to distract it.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion, but it was like one sudden jerk and all hell would break loose. "Sorry Mist - I'm not ready to say goodbye just yet!" Clucking his tongue, Staccato flapped his wings at a fast pace, feeling his feathers warm up. A few moments later, and the air currents coming beneath his wings were becoming hotter by the second - intent on protecting Mist and reuniting with everyone else, Staccato sent a Heat Wave towards the Garchomp.

[ @Lost: the group's been split in two - Mist/Staccato are fighting Melinda just on the side of the burning cafe. Scout/Wy/Etincelle/Melanie are on their way to the Battle Frontier. 8)) you can meet up with either group! ]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:49 am

Olivine City | Dawn

As the dragon blasted fire at her frail figure, Mist swayed to the side , a few flames catching onto her hood. The Arbok hissed and clenched her jaw in pain, screwing her eyes shut before sweeping the ground and undead's feet with a fierce Dragon Tail. Melinda had fallen to the ground, but got back up almost immediately with even more fury in it's eyes. The serpent felt anxiety pile up in her--what was she going to do? Nothing seemed to have a permanent effect on this behemoth, and if nothing happened soon she may die.

But that's when the miracle appeared, a miracle of rainbow feathers and musical head as Stacatto burst into the fray. "Sorry Mist - I'm not ready to say goodbye just yet!" she grins, giggling as the snake nods. "I'm not ready to say goodbye either!" with a furious flapping of wings the parrot had unleashed a heat wave at Melinda, and with careful timing Mist had fired a Gunk Shot at her foe. It had been so long since she was so confident with using the move, as the toxic purple sludge flew across the battlefield.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:37 am

Olivine City||Dawn

Seion had no idea how long he had been out of it, but it was long enough to miss most of the action taking place before him.
    It seemed that the group had split up, leaving Mist and Stacato to fight the Garchomp while the others made a run for it. Flicking his tongue he watched as the others retreated then to the fighting forms of the bird and other snake.

The poison type knew what he was going to do, he was going to fight, he wouldn't flee like a cowered, he was the one that was still raring for a battle after being left out of his for so long.
    Letting out a hiss he slithered up so that he was next to Mist, just as she fired a Gunk Shot at the dragon type.
    Seion raised his tail as it started glow crimson before he swung it at the dragons legs, hoping his Night Slash would knock it off its feet so the others could get a better shot at the beasts head.
    Though after seeing how fast it got up after the Arboks dragon tail he doubted that would be the case.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:17 pm

((There's nothing I can go with, since all of the characters that Scout is with are in the safehouse. >.< Sorry, but skip please.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Olivine City| |Dawn

In the flurry of attacks, Melinda was toppled over by the sheer force the the trio, writhing on the bloody ground. She was growling, gagging as hideous bile spilled from her mouth. The Garchomp was weak, limbs trembling to stand. It was in that moment she knew she couldn't win this.

Infuriated, her teeth glowed with flames as she sent a strong Fire Blast at her foes, before turning tail as quickly as she could and sprinting away, narrowing her eyes in rage. "This... isn't... over..."

[OOC: Melinda stopped floating~]
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Olivine City | Morning
    [47]

"This... isn't... over..." The Garchomp growled after it had stumbled from their attacks, and with a huge heave Staccato watched in only mild satisfaction as the dragon fled the scene, easily side-stepping the hasty Fire Blast. While it was great that they were able to drive away the threat, even finally have some sort of semblance of a breather, he didn't feel any comfort. There was still so much that had to be done; he couldn't stop and rest, even if he wanted to. But for the moment, the Chatot closed his eyes, exhaustion dragging him down as he brought air into his lungs in ragged gasps. Gah... He could so easily see the fire as it burned around him, or the horrid fangs of the Garchomp. It wasn't so long ago that he had been put up against a flock of undead Pidgeys and Pidgeottoes, or that he had found out that his Absol friend had been slaughtered during that same battle.

Staccato shook his head warily, blinking away his past for a while longer. Like he had said, there were larger matters to attend to. "Thanks, Seion, you came at the right moment." He said as he picked his chest feathers, trying to get a handle on the situation. He had sent his friends over to the Battle Frontier, so all he and Mist and Seion simply had to do was catch up to them. Nothing too difficult, granted that they don't get ambushed once again. "All right... is your tail okay, Mist? Should we find something to bandage it up, or can we hurry and meet up with the others?" Staccato quietly fretted, noticing not for the first time how nasty that bite had been. Although it was nearly equally as important for them to be one big group once more, seeing how risky it was for them to be apart.

[ooc: short post is adequate because I don't wanna go too far without the others response]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Olivine City||Morning

Seion watched as the dragon fled from them with words he cared very little to catch. The fire blast it had fired at them before fleeing was easily doged as its flames only added to the fire raging in the cafe.
    Flickering his tongue as it left there view, the poison snake only wished he had joined them quicker so that he could have fought more.
    "Thanks, Seion, you came at the right moment." Staccato said and Seion simply accnoladged him with a nod before going over to Mist and asking if her tail was all right.
    "I think we should hurry after the others. All this may attract more umwanted company." The snake said as he slithered up to them, eager to get away from this place.

((Sorry for crappy post.))
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:50 pm

Olivine City | Dawn (6)

Scout followed closely behind the others. She absolutely didn't want to get left behind back there. The devastation that thing caused.... It was horrific. Shaking her head, which was, of course, her entire body, she ran alongside the Fire-fox. Before long, they reached a long narrow building. The inside smelled surprisingly fresh, after the smell of char and decay. Scoutw as surprised, however, that the Fox left so quickly. She wasn't going back there, was she? Turning to the blue pooch, however, her eyes softened. The thing was obviously hurt, and in a lot of pain. There wasn't much she could do, but maybe... "I could put you to sleep for a bit, if you would like dear." She said, trying to sound as confident as she could. She wasn't sure how long her Sleep Powder would knock it out for, or if it would work at all.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Olivine City | Dawn
    [48]

"I think we should hurry after the others. All this may attract more unwanted company." Staccato nodded in avid agreement, sharing Seion's sentiments. It would just be their luck to encounter more dangers, and frankly the Chatot wanted to get back with the others and hopefully settle his rattled nerves. He glanced down at the shed blood on the cold ground, a shiver passing through his spinal cord involuntarily. He felt the need to keep the group together again, keep them in the family he had often thought them as. With Etin, and Melanie, Seion and Mist, even the Oddish. We're gonna stick together. His resolve met with his willingness, he ruffled his feathers against the passing wind.

"Right. I'll help you out if you need it, Mist, but we gotta catch up to the others," Staccato said in decisiveness, looking at both of the snakes. Whether or not each of them had faced something of their own, his heart nearly ached at how much he cared for them. Passing by the still burning cafe, the bird hopped to the edge of the street, looking side to side warily. When the coast seemed clear, the Music Note Pokemon waved a signaling wing to his friends, taking flight as he began his way to the Battle Frontier. Staccato's mind reeled with concerns, but with a heavy gulp he pushed them to the back of his mind. He was only one being; he had to remind himself that the group had agreed to decide on these things together. Don't take everything on yourself... He frowned slightly, though the reason for the frown shifted as the incoming form of a Ninetails came into view. "Mel? ... What are you doing here?" The question in his voice only yielded to more worry.

Staccato' eyes shifted to either side of the fire type, and found that neither the Oddish nor Etincelle were alongside her. He struggled to maintain his calm, and looked directly into Melanie's eyes. "Never mind, don't answer that. Just... let's head to the Battle Frontier." Something about saying their itinerary aloud made it that much more ominous, the unknown hanging behind the sentence. The danger skittered just around the corner, beyond his mental peripheral vision, and before he could catch what it was exactly the sense had disappeared, leaving only more unrest. Hrm. With a heavy sigh, Staccato did a small circle above the Ninetails and began his cautiously brisk flight towards the Frontier entrance.

The undead Umbreon had shook him to the core, while the Garchomp had uprightly simply forced him to face all the things he truly didn't want to. Staccato was scared to think of a peaceful place once again, frightened that that way of thinking would only lead to a harsher call to reality. It was at that moment where he believed they would survive the epidemic that the dark infected had appeared, and as soon as that fiend had left the dragon had come to top it all off. Staccato landed on his two feet quietly, hopping up the steps to the Frontier quietly, and brought himself passed the missing double doors into the main hall. I'll keep everyone safe. Even if it costs me my life.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Olivine City | Dawn

It was gone, it was finally gone.

Mist was so relieved that she had almost ignored Stacatto's question. "All right... is your tail okay, Mist? Should we find something to bandage it up, or can we hurry and meet up with the others?" The Arbok squirmed at the sight of her gory tail, wincing with pain. "It h-hurts... B-but I can h-hold out for a little while." she nods quietly, mortified from the wound. The thought of being tailless for her whole life made her nauseous, already so many scars adorning her battered body.

Numbly nodding at the thought of travelling again, she began to slowly follow Stacatto as he headed towards the Frontier. Soon they had ran into the Ninetales, who was as equally battered and bloody as the rest of them. The world seemed so quiet, so still. It almost seemed that time had stopped, the eerie listlessness only growing in length as everyone slowly followed. "...Wh-what will we do wh-when we get to the F-Frontier?" she asked. "We're a-all so battered a-and tired... If w-we meet a Frontier Pokemon n-now, I-I don't think we'd survive."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Olivine City||Morning

Seion watched as Staccato went to the edge of the street to make sure it was clear. "You really should put something on that tail." He said before slithering after the bird once he gave the all clear.
    They moved down the street, the Seviper not saying anything though slowed down when the form of a Ninetales could be seen in the distance.
    "Mel? ... What are you doing here?" The bird asked as they all came to a stop. Though when the bird didn't see any of the others he disregarded his question and started moving again.

"...Wh-what will we do wh-when we get to the F-Frontier?" Mist asked. "We're a-all so battered a-and tired... If w-we meet a Frontier Pokemon n-now, I-I don't think we'd survive."
    "Speak for yourself." Seion said, still feeling as lively as ever. He didn't get to fight the much when those two infected showed up before leaving, so he was still raring for a fight. Even if it was just him, he would fight till the end.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:32 pm

((Skip, nothing has changed for Scout since her last post. Was simply stalling for those in the Safehouse.))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:41 pm

[ooc: I just reminded myself why I love all the teams I'm presently in :)) ]
    Battle Frontier Entrance | Dawn
    [49]

"We're a-all so battered a-and tired... If w-we meet a Frontier Pokemon n-now, I-I don't think we'd survive." Staccato shivered as Mist's word registered in his mind, realizing how broken nearly half the team's conditions were. Seion piped up, strength rippling in his elongated body, and the Chatot gave a thankful hum. What were they going to do? His body ached in muscles he didn't even know existed, and with each step it was like a new, agonizing pain he didn't know of. His body had reached its limit, had already reached its limit. How was even able to stand up even now? How could any of them (with the exception of Seion and the Oddish) even be alive right at that moment? The bird took a deep breath, trying to pull himself together for the sake of their group. If he couldn't stop himself from breaking, what was to say about the others?

Blinking quickly to rid himself of his tired mind, Staccato cooed gently to Mist's quiet admission of defeat. Oh, how much they've all gone through together. The Music Note Pokemon would immediately say that without a doubt, these Pokemon around him were his friends. Strangers don't stick around and face some horrible stuff together, nor do strangers gather together in the face of undeniable adversity. Everyone who gathered around him, they were here because the world around them was ready to swallow them whole. This was just one act of repelling this epidemic, and there would be more, he would promise that. "I... I know we're all tired, Mist, and maybe now's a good a time as ever to get some rest... We probably won't be given another chance for a long while after this." He said, his voice slowly growing steadier as he continued to speak. It was odd how different it was when he was shouting encouragement in battle, as opposed to now, where he was speaking in calm support.

His eyes flickered to Melanie, the Ninetails whom he had grown to love like a little daughter. She was so happy and oblivious when he had first met her -- it literally broke his heart a little when he realized that it was the same Vulpix that now stood before him, evolved and injured and scared. "Mel, dear, do you think this place is a safe place to rest?" He questioned her in a reassuring voice, hopping over to place a wing on her shoulder. "... And where's Etin and the Oddish? I never did catch the name, ha." Staccato attempted a chuckle at the end, but his voice cracked and it only added to the heavy mood. But he refused to give in to his hopeless thoughts, and gave a small huff.

"Whether or not we're safe, we need rest. We can stake out a watch while the rest get some shuteye, then we could head into the Battle Frontier come noon," Staccato said, though he instinctively phrased it so that it sounded more like a suggestion than anything else. He couldn't bring himself to order the others around, not when shoving and pushing never solved anything. The bird hobbled a little, finding himself leaning heavily against a nearby desk. His mind worked with worry, keeping him from the sleep he so craved. Was Arceus so cruel as to rob him of respite? Staccato's eyes stayed open warily, keeping watch over his broken family with sad eyes.

[EDIT OOC: whaddaya guys say to a time skip when everyone falls asleep?]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Olivine City | Dawn

"I... I know we're all tired, Mist, and maybe now's a good a time as ever to get some rest... We probably won't be given another chance for a long while after this." The Arbok nodded gently, eyes already half-closed with fatigue as she dangerously swayed from side to side. Glancing up at the sky, the subtle rays of light hit her face the the snake tensed. "I hate the sun," sight narrowed with annoyance, she glared back at the beams. "Why does it get to be so pretty and carefree in this world?"

"... And where's Etin and the Oddish? I never did catch the name, ha." Her spiteful demeanor fading away, Mist looked around. "S-she ran away when th-the Garchomp came..." her murmur was barely over a whisper. "...I still couldn't find Ven," the Arbok was near tears, laying her head on her bloody tail. "He... He is-isn't dead... R-right?" weeping, the cobra gently coiled around herself.

"H-how... How many more will we have to lose..." Mist slowly felt the firm grasp of sleep tangle around her figure, dragging her consciousness away. "...Until this ends?" muttering her last words, she hid her face and allowed herself to sink away into the realm of dreams.

[OOC: Sure. 8D]
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Battle Fronteir Entrance | Dawn (7)

When the poor little pup didn't answer, Scout frowned in sympathy. To be honest, the atmosphere in this building was quite... depressing. Scout decided to step back outside for some fresh air, hoping that the others wouldn't mind too much.

Outside, she breathed in a large breath, savoring the fresh air, despite the sour undertone of blood. She never did like it inside, no sir-ry. She was so entranced in the air, however, she didn't notice the Pidgeot swooping down from her left, not until she felt the wind from its wings push her into the air, and the talons close around her legs. When the thing had hoisted her upside down far above the ground, it let go, sending her hurtling to the ground. Just when she was within feet of death, the bird swooped under her, letting her land on its back. The living Pidgeot then soared away, carrying the confused Oddish on its back.

((Leaving post. It's been a pleasure RPing on this team, but I'm afraid it's a little... grusome, for my poor child. XD))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:33 pm

[ooc: I'll take a skip, since everyone actually needs to go to sleep / watch over the team before we do a time skip lol.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:06 pm