Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 10 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Olivine City | Underground [22]

Melanie dozed off for a moment, but immediately retreated back to reality as she caught whiff of Staccato getting ready to leave, "Stay here, and when you see a chance to get out, you get out, okay?" The Ninetales was ready to object, but closed her mouth, saying nothing as she felt a pout form on her face. Still childish as ever despite the dangers. The Fire-type though gave a snort at the Chatot's taunts... Actually that wasn't funny, in this situation specially.

Nonetheless she couldn't tell one bit whether the Garchomp took the bait or not, Melanie simply dug a hole toward the Flying-type's direction, giving glances toward Etin's direction. The Ninetales was a bit unsure whether he was following or not.

[Ooc: short post .w.; ]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Olivine City | Dawn (1)

Scout shook her body slightly, clearing the rest of the dirt from her leaves. The bright morning sun burned her eyes, she was naturally a nocturnal pokemon, of course. Learning to shift her rotation to the daytime had been difficult, to say the least. She had made camp last night in front of the Town, deciding that anyone inside must be sleeping anyway. Now, looking at the sky, she had a feeling she was wrong in thinking that.

Dark smoke began to fill the morning sky. Scout had never seen something like that, and naturally, her curiousity took over. She didn't want to miss out on any excitement, of course. Entering the city, she barely noticed the increase in temperature as she got closer to the smoke. Soon, she arrived, staying far enough back to not get involved with anything. From her vantage point, she couldn't see anything clearly, smoke and distance blurred the image, but she did see large tendrils of dancing light coming out of a single building. She had never seen it before, but from her father's stories, she knew what it must be.

Fire!

Panicked, Scout ran randomly, unsure of what direction she was going. She just didn't want to be anywhere near flames, being the grass type that she was. She didn't get far, however, before she heard a voice shouting for something. It came from the bushes nearby. Maybe it was a grass type! Running over happily, nearly tripping over her own feet, Scout peered in the bushes. "Excuse me," she said, remembering her manners. "Are you looking for something?"

((Lol, kind of backwards from the intense fighting. XD Excited to be on the team. :3))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:23 am

[OOC: Skip, too tired to post atm.]
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri May 04, 2012 2:15 am

[ooc: welcome to the team, Drago xDD man I love To Kill a Mockingbird!]
    Olivine Cafe | Dawn
    [41]

"Nah nah nanah nah!" Oh Arceus no! Etin had gotten the hint of what he was attempting to do for the sake of the Electrike and Mel, but he did quite the opposite of what he was hoping they would do! Yes, he had scraped himself out of the hole and, coming to the opposite side of the Garchomp, taunted it to attack him! E-Etin! Although Staccato would admit he felt a glimmer of respect for the boldness of Etincelle, the Chatot would have to berate the brashness of the act in such a serious situation. I... I couldn't handle it if I lost another friend.

Ruffling his feathers as he tried to grab a handle on the situation (but failing utterly), the Music Note Pokemon flew from his position atop the rubble and took his stance beside the electric type. Staccato sensed that he was trying to surround the dragon type on all sides, but with something that can hit hard and run fast as this infected monstrosity... Well, in short, they shouldn't be taking so many risks. "Goodness, Etin, I guess playing battle this out by ear isn't an option!" Staccato smiled in a meek and gentle way, his friendly action cut short though when more of the roof collapsed. It was only a matter of time before the four walls followed after.

"We make this short and sweet, okay? We've gotta get everyone out, and only then will we both run away like the scared Rattatas we are," he said in a tone that both told Etin that they would get through this together, but at the same time warned the Electrike that this was a losing battle that could only be played out for so long. Falling into a stance as he set up a Nasty Plot, Staccato stared at the cold hard eyes of the Garchomp, his muscles tensed and ready to jump into action. He really wasn't sure if they should be the ones to engage into combat first, or allow the Garchomp to charge first and follow in this light dance of death.

"Come and get us, infected scum!"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat May 05, 2012 12:38 am

Olivine City | Dawn

Mist was panicked. How in the name of Arceus did she just lose a complete Pokemon?! Ven was right there a second ago, but now he just suddenly... Vanished! The Arbok just simply couldn't believe the Golbat would've ran off, he wasn't the type to do such thing! [Not to mention he wouldn't have gotten very far.] Suddenly the bushes began to rustle, the the snake froze in fear. Was it that dreaded Garchomp from earlier? Oh no no no no. First she was merely screwed, having lost her closest friend, but now she was royally fucked.

But when the figure emerged Mist couldn't have been happier. It wasn't a giant angry land shark but a... Weed. Otherwise known as an Oddish. "Excuse me. Are you looking for something?" The poison-type frantically nodded. "Y-yes, I-I am." she stuttered. "I-I can't s-seem to find my f-fr-friend." she mumbled. "H-He's a Go-Golbat. H-Have you s-s-seen him?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Olivine City [Underground] | Dawn [23]

Melanie had no idea where to go, nor what was happening, she felt a tiny wind hit her fur, as if someone ran past her. You stupid walking corpse!" Etincelle yelled, the Ninetales felt her heart thump against her chest, oh HELL no did that blue bastard just do that. "I bet you can't even hit me! Nah nah nanah nah!" She felt herself on the verge of tears, it was sudden, but this situation reminded a lot of her partner's death. The Fox Pokemon immediately made a dash toward Etin, he was not going to face this alone, Stacatto too. She shall join them, and she shall aid them to victory.

Flames licked her fur as she entered the cafe, Stacatto's voice echoing, "Come and get us, infected scum!" No they were not going to taunt that Undead, they have to fight. The Ninetales felt flames form in her mouth as she aimed a Fire Blast at the Garchomp, not going to hurt the Cafe to add more fire anyways. She hoped the Fire Blast would be enough to at least weaken the Garchomp or drive it away, after all, thanks to her ability, she was able to produce powerful Fire-type attacks.

[Ooc: Short FUUUU]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu May 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Olivine Café| |Dusk

The Garchomp snarled and tore through the disheveled wood of the cafe, toppling over tables and shattering the glass in her way. Swinging her tail, she knocked over bottles of different drinks, creating a pool of liquids on the ground. Melinda gnashed her teeth, stomping on the cracked tiles of the floor as she drew her claws against the pearly marble. It was like nails on a chalkboard as she created gashes against the stone.

The dragon was ignoring the insults thrown at her, because she found a new target. Melinda could smell the immense fear and panic coming from this one, and it had a little plant snack too. The Garchomp dove into the ground, coming out before Mist and Scout, roaring. She lunges at the Oddish, the smaller, weaker one. Quietly imagining herself devouring the little treat, it was more of an incentive to kill it.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri May 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Olivine City | Dawn (2)
    ((Lol Lute, you skipped me. XD))

Scout yelped as the snake emerged from the bushes. Not just any snake, however... a BIG snake! Her dad had told her stories of snakes- Thinking back, her father had told her a lot of stories... If she remembered correctly, this snake seemed to be an Arbok, the most fearsome of them all! But it didn't seem fearsome at the moment, frantically searching left and right for something. No, it didn't seem to scary at all! Scout was brave! She could handle anything- except fire of course. That shit was scary.

"You're friend?"
    Scout asked, looking around. Golbat... I don't know what that is! She thought, panicking. She didn't want to seem stupid in front of the snake, however. "I haven't seen anyone besides you, I'm afraid. I ran this way when I saw the fire." Scout wished she could be more help, but she wouldn't be able to help search much, with no hands to push bushes out of the way.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat May 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Olivine City | Dawn
    [42]

It was stupid of Staccato to imagine that Melanie would flee like a damsel in distress - no, he was a fool to think that because the Ninetails was obviously above those damsels. He gave her a small smile, though he kept his eyes entirely on the Garchomp, its hulking figure completely ignoring them. Is there something wrong-! A huge blast of flames and heat exploded from the fox beside him, an inferno aiming right towards the land shark; at the same time, Etincelle had disappeared from his side, jumping forward with intent on assisting in this battle.

The next thing the Chatot knew, he had crawled over to the burned Electrike, holding a wing to the singed fur. This couldn't be happening...! Surely that was simply an illusion, and Etin was still bristling beside him! That he wasn't hurt at this degree! "This... please, Arceus... please stop the hurt..." Staccato closed his eyes tightly for a moment, forcing the tears that threatened to fall to not. His heart hurt so much that it ached - how could he have allowed this to happen? The tears were falling out without the bird even noticing. The raging fire of the building caused him to open his watery eyes once again, looking at the struggling Etincelle.

Call it premonition or simply a sixth sense towards his friends, but it was almost like a Thunderbolt struck his mind. Mist and Seion! It was a heart-stopping moment for the Chatot, that exact moment when he realized that he could not protect everyone, no matter how hard he might try. He was breathing heavily, either from the emotional ride he had taken or from lack of oxygen it wasn't clear, but Staccato forced himself to accept that fate and continue on. "Gah... Etin. How bad does it hurt?" It really was no use in asking the shiny Pokemon if he were 'okay' - it was obvious that he wasn't. He waved a wing towards Mel to come over to them also, looking at the electric type's injuries, trying to reassure himself that he was making the right choice. The Garchomp had disappeared almost as quick as it had come, but the Chatot knew that it was only after more prey...

Seion's a responsible snake. He can take care of himself. Mist has proven that she can hold her own... Reasons came as to why the two snakes would be alright until he got Etin to safety, but the weight had settled on his shoulders already. Whatever injuries that were going to be sustained would be a jab to the heart, because he knew that it was his fault for not preventing the attack.
    "I'm almost as bad as that Garchomp..." He murmured forlornly, looking at the hole the land shark had created. Clicking his tongue in concern and in guilt, Staccato forced himself to watch after the others. "Let's... just get out of here."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun May 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Olivine City | Dawn

[OOC: I'M SORRY DRAGO FFFFFF ;;A;;]

"You're friend? I haven't seen anyone besides you, I'm afraid. I ran this way when I saw the fire." Mist frowned, disappointed at the news. What is Ven was dead...? Gritting her teeth, the snake immediately shoved the thought out of her mind. Ven is NOT dead, he will never die! The overgrown snake looked to the ground, sad. "Oh.. I see." she mumbled, glancing left and right for ay signs, hints of where Ven may be.

A scream rang in her ears and she instantly whipped towards the burning cafe. Etin! Panic shot through her body and she froze in place, eyes wide and frightened. What if the Garchomp killed them? What if... Etin is dead now? No no no no. That couldn't possibly happen. "U-uhm... M-my o-other friends a-are in th-there." Mist turns back to the grass-type, motioning towards the cafe. "C-could you help me s-save th-" she was caught off when she witnessed a giant hulking figure lunging towards the newcomer.

It was the Garchomp.

"BEHIND YOU!" she screamed, the Arbok's tail radiating a brilliant blue. The colours reflected off the leaves around her, shimmering and glowing as Mist directed her Dragon Tail directly at Melinda's face, hissing in anger at the giant dragon. However, her attack had the opposite effect when the Cobra felt immense pain ripple through her nerves, staring at what just happened.

Instead of the Dragon Tail hitting the Garchomp, Melinda had instead caught Mist's tail in her mouth, gnawing and ripping it apart. "O-Oddish, run!" The poison-type commanded, her voice brimming with fear. A sickening crack, and the snake felt part of her tail being completely snapped off, blood and gore dripping down towards the asphalt street. "...D-Dear Ar-Arceus..."

[OOC: Controlled Melinda lol. B)]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 8:19 am

((Skip. Interact with Seion for a better post next turn.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 10:44 pm

[Apologies, but skip as I have no time to post at the moment, let's just say Melanie pretty much ran over to Etin and went like; "Dear Arceus, I'm so sorry Etin! It's all my fault!" ouo something like that lol]
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu May 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Olivine City | Morning (3)

Her friends are in the building with fire? Scout shuddered at the thought. The poor snake was so shaken, however, that she couldn't help but feel bad. She'd help her get her friends out there, if she died tryi-

"O-Oddish! Run!"

Scout flipped around right as the snake's tail was brought down hard on a large... Dragon?! What the hell was that thing?! The Whatever-it-was quickly ripped off the Arbok's tail in one swift motion.

No...

Scout could now see the creature's glowing red eyes, the hatred evident in its face. The blood all over its body, and the large claws.

No-no-no...

She imagined it ripping her body in two like it had with the much larger snake. Then it would eat her slowly, and she would never see her family again.

No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-NO!

Terrified, Scout ran. Unfortunately, she ran forward, running right between the legs of the Dragon. Eyes clenched shut, she ran for the only other place she knew there could be help. The Cafe.

((OOC: Hope it's okay for her to go under Melinda. If not, just tell me and I'll change it. >.<))
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Tue May 29, 2012 11:12 pm

(Hey guys :3 Just got accepted <3)

Olivine City l Morning (1)

Morning. The arrival of the day held no meaning, no life for Wy anymore. Morning was an empty promise for her. The Mightyena wearily rose from her uncomfortable sleeping position, her face devoid of emotion. She was alone, terrified, weak.
    But there was still hope inside.
    Chewing on a shriveled berry that did nothing to stop her hunger pangs, Wy stepped out from her refuge inside of a ruined building. Strangely enough, the city was still, calm, and she was frozen by the silence. Tranquility......it had always been a myth to Wy. The ideal fantasies of immature daydreamers.
    Then a scream shattered the silence.
    Wy's heartbeat became rapid as she jumped, startled. Who had screamed?
    Sealand......?
    No, no, absolutely not. Wy refused to believe that. It was someone else, for certain. Wy didn't want to be alone anymore, but she also didn't want to die. Whoever had screamed was obviously in peril. Instincts told her to stay away. Her heart told her to assist.
    Lili had always said to follow your heart. Wy chose to heed her advice, and so the Mightyena took off.
    She didn't want to be alone. Not anymore.

Oh no, no, no, no. Wy hadn't expected to come across a building on fire, it could-
    Dear Arceus.
    A huge, bloody dragon was right there. That Arbok.......it's tail wound was gruesome, and the dragon, the dragon-how could she not have known this was happening?
    Wy was too weak, she couldn't save anyone.
    But she could try.
    With a furious, ear-splitting howl, Wy leaped onto the dragon's shoulder and bit down, her fangs covered in ice. This heat was unbearable, but Wy held on.

(Hope it was okay (: Tell me if I made a mistake!)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:25 am

[OOC: Skip Melinda, and welcome to the team, Skyra! 8D]
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:30 am

[ooc: skip. ><""" and welcome back, Skyra! :DDD]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:47 am

((No internet at the moment, using phone to send this. So skip.))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:26 am

[ooc: BAM]
    Olivine City | Morning
    [43]

Oh no! The cafe continued to burn down still, walls aflame and alight with danger, and Staccato stood amongst it all with an injured Electrike and a guilty Ninetails. "M-Mel, it isn't your fault. We need to focus on surviving right now." His voice shook, reflecting on how rattled the Chatot was, but he refused to give in right now. Why would he go into all this trouble - getting injured by a mass flock of infected birds, gathering the group as one, flying back into this cafe? Why would he go through all this trouble just to give up hope when it's most needed?

Because I failed those who depended on me. Staccato winced at how true the statement was, but with a heavy conscience, he trudged towards Etincelle and grabbed him by the scruff. "Follow along, Mel dear. I'm... not losing another one of us." With a few flaps of his wings, the Music Note Pokemon had risen from the ground, an injured hound in tow. He swung his head rapidly, looking for an exit, only finding the hole that the Garchomp had created in the cafe's wall. With a swift glance towards the fire fox, the bird began his dive through the wall, finding a bush nearby to place Etin within safely. "You rest now..." His heart wrenched as he looked at the burned skin of his friend, placing a talon tenderly on Etin's head.

Shaking his head, Staccato moved backwards, his tongue clicking in sympathy before he turned around and began his way towards where he presumed the Garchomp had ran off to. "Hm...!" He ruffled his feathers in surprise as a little weed whizzed passed him and nearer to the cafe. "Hold on there, now! That's not safe!" The poor scrap looked so panicked and lost; it almost reminded him of how he had felt when he had first come to Johto, his trainer murdered just moments when the ship ported. "Come now, we-"

The rapid pace of the entire area seemed to shell shock the Chatot for a moment, when he heard howling and a scream that strongly reminded him of Mist. Staccato looked into the frightened eyes of the Oddish, then towards the direction of the noise. Why can't I protect everyone...? He knew how much it hurt to see your beloved die in front of you; he knew how weak and defenseless you feel when you're so close to death; he knew how lonely it was when the world is void of life. He knew, and that was why he wanted to protect those around him.

"Follow me, little one," he whispered, crouching down and sneaking off quietly. Staccato wound his way, finding himself at a loss for words when he noticed the Garchomp in combat with a Mightyena and... "Mist!" He gasped as he flew out of his hiding place, making his way over to the injured snake. "Mist, are you alright? Where's Seion? How bad is the injury?!" His mouth jumbled the words, the worry on his mind slowly increasing.

Until he realized that the one who was causing all this pain was the Garchomp. This is ridiculous! How could one Pokemon ruin the lives of so many? The Sinnoh native flicked his tail irritably, not minding what the answer would be in the end. What mattered was that right here, right now, Staccato was going to defend his friends. Thinking up of a Nasty Plot, he darted upward and over the Garchomp's head, his feathers falling as he released a Feather Dance.

"Get away while you can, Mightyena...!" He warned the wolf, knowing that in the following moments, he would proceed into a fight with the dragon.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Olivine City | Dawn (4)

Hiding in the bushes where the bird had brought her, Scout began to rethink her position here. That nice snake was probably dead now, the bird probably not too far from it. Scout didn't get it. Why did they have to get hurt? They were nice. It wasn't fair that they were hurt when they did nothing to deserve it. The Dragon thing, THAT was someone who deserved to get hurt. It was a meany, all right. The bushes began to shake around her as she trembeled in anger. Why did good pokemon have to get hurt? It just wasn't fair.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:26 am

Olivine Café| |Dusk

Blood was smeared everywhere, on her chest, on her arms, on the already dirty streets of Olivine, and on that snake she just snapped the tail of. As the limb slowly ripping from the serpent's body a wicked grin struck Melinda's face, the delicious flesh melting in her mouth. It had been so long since she has such a meal, and as the dragon finished the snack she was soon longing for more. Roaring and stomping her feet, the Garchomp caught sight of the colorful bird panicking, then flying towards her.

Opening her jaws wide she awaited the succulent avian that would soon enter her stomach, but none came. A blizzard of bright, saturated feathers fell upon and in her mouth, soon spat out and gagged on. Flushed with embarrassment, or at least, whatever emotion an undead could feel that incorporates shame, Melinda swipes to where Stacatto flew, trying to catch her pesky little foe.

Embers flared at her muzzle again, slowly burning away her skin as she jaws heated up, little spouts of flames escaping the tightly locked lines of teeth, ready to snap at her next meal.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Olivine City | Morning
    [44]

The feathers had done their job, but it had also aggravated the Garchomp even further as it lunged upward blindly. "Gah!" Staccato dodged the attack by mere inches, the current of the sliced wind brushing against him. The life-or-death situation numbing his ability to feel true empathy, the Chatot landed abruptly and turned at the dragon, hissing in anger. The hatred for the thing that was hurting his friends enveloped him unlike anything else, his entire body shaking as he struggled to contain his anger. This... this monstrosity was a freak of nature. A freak of nature that didn't deserve to see the light of day again.

The Garchomp's maw was alight with fire, but that didn't deter Staccato from preparing a Hyper Voice. In fact, the Music Note Pokemon was just a second from letting out the vicious attack if not the thought of his friends crossing his mind. If I don't protect them...! The Chatot didn't dare think of what might have happened if he allowed the monster to find Melanie and Etincelle, or even let Mist sustain more injury. His muscles screamed in protest, asking for a chance to rest, but his eyes were dead set on protecting the others. "Over here, expired loaf!" He called indignantly, raising his chin proudly despite his worn appearance.

His back was bloody, but his eyes were bright. His muscles were tired, but his footing was set. But despite wanting to fight to the death, Staccato knew this was a losing battle. The only thing left for us to do is to flee... The Chatot closed his eyes as he gulped in reluctance, fighting down the urge to spill the Garchomp's blood. What's... wrong with me? The bird asked hesitantly, taking a step away from the undead enemy. He never wanted to fight so harshly to intentionally hurt another, never. As in, something must have happened to cause him to want to do so now. Staccato fluffed his feathers, but he called out to Mist. "Run to the Battle Frontier, and don't look back! That goes for you too, Mightyena!" He said in a determined voice, looking at each of the Pokemon in turn before fleeing the battleground.

Staccato flew over the head of the Oddish, and with an empty chuckle he tapped the head of the grass type to signal it to follow him. He landed at the bush where Etin and Mel were hidden, a worried expression playing on his face. "... We have to leave, right now." He said in a tired voice, slightly surprised at how defeated he sounded. "We're going to the Battle Frontier. Can you pick him up, Mel? I'll lead the way and you can follow." It was obvious that even with the numbered advantage, they were clearly at a disadvantaged when all of them were nearly so close to being knocked out. "Will we be okay...[/i] He murmured to himself, his talon clutching the grass in worry.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:32 am

Olivine City | Dawn

Mist was paralyzed, her body rooted to the ground shaking with the most terror she had ever experienced in years. Only back when a Garchomp, so very similar to their foe, had pinned her onto the cement ground ready to bash her skull open did she freeze stiff, crying and sobbing to plead mercy while the great dragon raised its claws. Even now, the same tears flooded down from her eyes, staring at the stump that once was connected to her precious tail.

My tail. My tail. My TAIL. MY TAIL. In a moment she was already screeching, the serpent's face contorted with agony as the pain collided with her in waves, blood oozing out of the open wound. She couldn't feel her tail tip anymore. She couldn't wiggle her vertebrae and see her tail do the same. "M-m-m-my..." Mist broke down, a crying lump on the street.

"Run to the Battle Frontier, and don't look back! That goes for you too, Mightyena!" the words reached her, the snake almost immediately springing to action as she fled. Only a few minutes later did she stop her escape, eyes narrowing as she looked back, catching her blood trail. "No, I'm not running this time..." she hissed, slamming her tail to the ground in anger, ripping away at the flowers. Body tense, but ready for a fight, she knew that the blood would attract undead, more than one, but she had to stand up for herself. She will not let people fight and get hurt trying to protect others, she felt guilty enough for running. Mist needed to fight for what she loved too.

"Sorry Stacatto... I have a score to settle"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:28 pm