Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+13
Dandelion
Requiem
Min
Krajin
Alakazam
Moon Moon
Fern
Duma
Scizor
Danielfightscats
Crepuscular
Kaze
renegade
17 posters

(ACE) The FROST Team

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 24 Empty Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:17 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 24 Merge
    Dendemille Mansion|Dawn
    106|73

Jack woke up and noticed everyone is sleeping soundly. The pikachu walked to the window wondering what it would be like today. It looked like a perfect day to explore their surroundings. Seeing Finn sleeping though, Jack couldn't help but wonder why Finn is the way he is? Shouldn't he had evolved a long time ago? Jack couldn't quite figure him out. Perhaps Finn would tell them everything when everyone wakes up. Walking back to the others, the pikachu yawned and then adjusted his goggles.

Finn was sound asleep but his face was sad as ever. Whatever he dreamed of didn't look good at all. The Braixen was tossing and turning with his face twitching as if he was in a nightmare. Inside that dream, Finn was fighting undead left and right but the images of his trainer kept flashing in front of him. What he feared kept appearing in his dream. It kept him from having any peace. That peace was not his to have his trainer said in his nightmare. Soon Finn woke up with his head hurting like crazy. What did he do overnight that lead to this headache. Regardless it was a new day and with a new day it meant a new chance to get over his fear.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:18 am

Skip. Christmas has me way to busy.)
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:33 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 24 Char_Mightyena

Dendemille Mansion|Dawn
    57|32

Drake woke up and stretched out his arms and legs. It was sunrise and like so he went to go check on everything in the mansion. The first was the Master's collection room which had collected weapons in that room. Since Drake doesn't know how many guns or swords that was in the room, to him everything looked normal. So he went to check the next thing which was the kitchen. Once he went into the kitchen a foul smell hit his nostrils. What was that smell? Drake went to the refrigerator and opened it to see badly rotted meat and fruit. "Well that's gross. Thankfully its just two packs of meat and the fruit salad." The charmeleon grabbed the fruit salad first and opened the window. The Fire type tossed it out with the dish then the meats went out next. Drake quickly closed it and took a quick sniff. The smell was gone but the remnants of it the smell did linger in the air.

Maka was still asleep and he was dreaming of something that made his tail wag. It was unknown so far since dreams tend to vanish after waking up but Maka was able to remember pieces of it that was important. Drake came back and seen Maka sleeping. Guess he found some happiness in a dream. The Charmeleon sat down and waited for the rest to wake up to tell them that they'll need to hunt for food. Likely they'll have to head to the nearby town and see what wasn't looted by the humans.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:50 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 24 RGvjGOO
    Dendemille Mansion || Dawn
    Clover 87 || Kolven 67

The harsh chill of cold morning air lingered all around them. Even in the frozen land the cold of dawn persisted, and the first rays did little to break the spell upon the sleeping Pokemon. Kolven was no exception; curled in a tight ball with his tail over his nose the cat looked utterly serene, as though the struggles of the previous day and languish of the past years had not happened. His feet, nestled neatly beneath him, twitched gently as he slept. Was he dreaming, seeing, or just existing? Whatever the reason, Clover did not know. Her mind remained in its haze, the cold preventing solid thought though the warmth in comparison to the peak of the mountain was palpably noticeable. Loafed upon the arm of a chair the cat sat before a window. Sleep eluded her, a sort of 'low power' state helping to reduce stimuli at best, and the cat spent her night staring at the outside world.

It was quiet, peaceful even in the dreary lack of life. The cat had stared blankly for hours, her thoughts only awakening as the other Pokemon began to stir. Her head turned to watch the others, but no matter who moved she found herself looking upon her brother as he slept. Arsi. Where was she? Why wasn't she here? The scene of her brother missing their other half. Need to find her. The cat felt some innate desire to search stir inside her, but her paws felt heavy, tired, and refused to be untucked from her little perch.

Perhaps it was the sensation of someone watching him, or simply others stirring nearby, but Kolven's ears started to twitch as his conscious returned. Bringing his paws up over his nose he cringed at the chill despite his covering tail, and as noise from another room brushed his ears the cat flexed and gave a massive stretch. Elongating his body and letting the air touch his scar the cat yawned and forced his amber eyes to open. It took longer than it should have, enough second for him to breath and taste the nearby air before he realized Clover was not beside him. His head shot up, blurry eyes looking, and when he faced the right way the molly meowed his way. The almost ritualistic event concluded, and he set his head back on the floor and he attempted to wake up.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:28 pm

((Skip. NYE party planning has taken up all my time.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:14 pm

OoC)) Skip, I'll edit this tomorrow into a proper post
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:41 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 24 Cc0H2Cl

Dendemille Mansion | 84 | Dawn

Arkturus had been awake since just before Dawn and had been patrolling the quiet, spooky halls of the Mansion. It was quiet, the kind of quiet you could hear a pin drop and in some places, Arkturus was jumpy. He'd stayed out of the attic though as it was not a place the Luxray wanted to go. But at least he could see through the walls!

He would walk by each person's room though or space they were sleeping to check on them. It was nice to see so many sleeping soundly, safely here. Though he avoided waking them up, especially the human and her lot or Kolven's Sister. Hearing something going on in the Kitchen, Arkturus would creep on over and peer into it, to spot Drake tossing meat and fruit salad out the window. "Hey! Don't throw that out there. The smell will attract others. Bury it deep, really deep."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:48 pm

Dendemille Mansion|Dawn
    58|33

"Hey! Don't throw that out there. The smell will attract others. Bury it deep, really deep." Drake froze up at the sound of Ark sneaking up from behind. When did he wake up and why was he so worried about it? The Charmeleon turned around and seen him. Guess he must have been awake for a while and the Charmeleon didn't notice he wasn't with the others when he woke up. How was he supposed to dig and bury it? Wait, maybe Maka can dig a hole for the rotten food to be put in. But was Maka in any condition to do any digging? Maybe Rae can use a shovel and do such.

Maka woke up and his leg felt much better. Perhaps he could get up and take a bit of a walk and explore a little bit. So he did and the first thing he did was started sniffing around. What could he find here that would be worth exploring more. Even then he started walking and sniffing as he started exploring the mansion a bit more. The very first thing was he started sniffing Kolven who was by all respectful. A little dirty but not to bad to have a little cleaning. Maka didn't sniff Clover out of respect not to make her feel uncomfortable, but instead he stopped sniffing and looked at her wondering what she was thinking about and if he could be of any help to her. From his point of view Clover was struck with an evil curse and she was fighting to stop the curse. The Mightyena didn't know what viruses were or what illness Clover was experiencing. So he tried to talk with her. "I don't know what you are thinking but is it something I can help you with? Maka asked Clover.

Drake said something to Ark. "Sorry, I didn't know about that. Um, do you think either Maka or Rae would be able to make a hole to bury it in? I'd put it in the dumpster but its way over there by the other end of the fence and those trees over there just creep me out with the faces carved into them." He hated going over there. Every time he went over there, it was like the faces was watching him and was ready to laugh at him at any given moment. Now that he thought about it, it gave him the jitters for just thinking of going towards that area.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:34 pm

Clover 88 || Kolven 68

There was a commotion. Not much of one, nothing drastic, but the cats had grown wary in their travels and the sound was enough to catch their attention. The voices were calm, familiar, and did not provoke panic in the tom as he forced himself to stand up. Gently washing his face Kolven gave one more yawn before moving to investigate. Clover lashed her tail, red eye wide as she watched her brother walk away, but she did not move to follow and turned to continue staring blankly outside.

Blinking the sleep from his eyes, the tomcat relied on his other senses to guide him. Following the sound was easy enough, but it was an odd, unpleasant scent that caused him to rouse. Though he didn't know this massive home wandering into the kitchen was enough to return his bearings, and his chittering companions soothed even the slightest inclining of a wayward undead. "Sorry, I didn't know about that. Um, do you think either Maka or Rae would be able to make a hole to bury it in? I'd put it in the dumpster but its way over there by the other end of the fence and those trees over there just creep me out with the faces carved into them." Sauntering into the room the Meowth made his way toward the window Drake had disturbed. Leaping into a counter top he peered through the glass at the putrid pile outside. "I doubt you've paid for your trash service recently, so a dumpster won't help." The tom jested with a lazy flick of his tail. "I could freeze it to lock in the smell, though burying it would be the best option."

Clover stared with an odd intensity outside. There was something, perhaps a sensation, a desire, a foreboding sense that kept her singular eye locked on the empty world. What was she waiting for, longing for, needed? Her body felt heavy, lifeless, and tired. The prior day seemed like an eternity ago, her memories of it hazy at best, but a faint memory of lying in the snow resurfaced. Perhaps, that's what she wanted.. "I don't know what you are thinking but is it something I can help you with?" The dog's words brushed softly against her good ear, its voice closer than she would have liked. What did it say? Help.. How? What could help her, how could it? Her scraggy tail dangled lashed as she tried to think but the thoughts refused to stay concentrated. "Somewhere, out there... I must find..." How far, how close..? Something was calling her but she could not understand it.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:26 am

Dendemille Mansion|Dawn
    107|74

Since everyone was waking up and moving about, Jack got ready for what they could explore today. He doubted that they'll have supplies in the house but it was best to go over the supplies they already have on them. The Pikachu went to the bag and opened it to see that there was only enough for a day or two at most. This didn't settle well with Jack. He had to pick a team to go into the city and get whatever food that they could find and carry back. Jack couldn't trust Finn to be in charge since he would likely crack under pressure. Clover could be a good choice but the risk would be accidentally contaminating the food.  Drake probably wants to stay home which Jack couldn't blame him and Ark would likely go if needed. Then he got the idea, Rae is able to command six pokemon at once and they're very attached to her. Why not have her lead a group in.

Finn walked droopily as his head was pounding. Hopefully he didn't hit his head while sleeping last night and only way he'll know is if he looks into a mirror if there was a small bump. The Braixen found the bathroom and went inside to look into the mirror. There was a tiny bump but luckily nothing serious. "Crikey, what did I do in my sleep? Best take it easy." After that he came out rubbing his head where the bump was. He then seen Jack thinking about something. What was he thinking of? Guess he'll know when he says something.

OoC)) Short post, Jack is actually thinking of putting a team together to get food.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:43 am

Dendemille Mansion | 85 | Dawn

"I doubt you've paid for your trash service recently, so a dumpster won't help." The tom jested with a lazy flick of his tail. "I could freeze it to lock in the smell, though burying it would be the best option." Arkturus could appreciate both the humour and the idea of freezing the rotten food solid. He would pace about a moment and then jump up onto the counter to peer out the window. "Then we freeze it, dig a hole, deep. I can dig, Drake you have claws he can also dig."

He'd push open the window a bit wider "..Wait forest with Faces? Do explain? Is it haunted by Ghost types out there or is there something more going on?" Arkturus really didn't want to be dealing with ghost types out there.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:14 pm

OoC)) Skip, I'll try to make a proper post as soon as I can tomorow.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:13 pm

Clover 89 || Kolven 69

"Then we freeze it, dig a hole, deep. I can dig, Drake you have claws. You can also dig." Nodding with agreement the cat wished away the last of his drowsiness as he turned toward the window. Would the others be leaping through the small opening, he wondered, or was their a door nearby to make things easier? His tailed curled and he chuckled at the thought of Ark squeezing through to the outside. If only he had a camera. Placing a paw on its cold surface he felt for the lip in the siding. His paws were not designed for this, and while Kolven has experience in the task he was a patient lad. Calmly sitting and waiting he was rewarded surprisingly fast by Ark opening the panel with ease, though any joy was quickly cut short by the intruding scent.

As the horrid smells wafted back into the room the Meowth was nearly knocked off his feet. "Oh my." He gagged, leaping to balance neatly on the thin windowsill. Looking down he could see the putrid pile that had been unceremoniously dumped in the frozen ground. There was practically a skid mark following its descent, and Kolven wondered why such a pretentiously raised Pokemon had thought that to be the best course of action. But, that was not his place to judge, and Kolven shuffled his angle to preform his task. With a narrow maw he took in a deep breath and, struggling not to gag on the smell, then released his Icy Wind. The pile quickly grew ice crystals, a frost growing forth until a solid and thickening layer of ice formed around the waste. It was almost funny, Kolven mused, this attack and been mostly useless to him, but now it was finally coming in handy. With a wiggle of his hindquarters he leaped to the ground below and kicked the rock hard lump over to blast the resting side as well.

"..Wait forest with Faces? Do explain? Is it haunted by Ghost types out there or is there something more going on?" Ark's voice was partially obstructed by the wall, but not in anyway that the cat could not understand. The stream of cold was cut off, his icy teeth practically ringing from the chill. He had dismissed Drake's musings as human oddity or his own tiredness, but the Luxray's alertness brought him to attention. Staring off at the distant trees he tried see the faces, and while his mind could have been playing tricks on him something about them did send a chill along his spine.... Or maybe it was the cold of the outside at dawn, as his fur started to puff up like a pinecone. Scurrying back onto the windowsill Kolven continued to stare off at the far end of the yard. "Well that's unsettling." He meowed, tail trashing. He pitied the Pokemon on digging duty.

Clover shuffled her paws, her balance forever feeling off even as she loafed neatly in front of the window. Would the dog understand, did he know what or who called to her? It mattered not, as he was not it and was insignificant in her search. A sound whispered in her ear, something not unlike the whooshing of wind. Was it windy outside, or was their a new presence? Moving her good ear around he listened, trying to find the source, but the sound fading away into nothing but white noise.
    She would not find what she was looking for her.

With a hard thrash of her tail the cat stood and stretched her long body. Each bone, from her spine, toes, and tail, creaked and popped as she shuffled them around. Why did they always feel so rough? Her body felt stiff and heavy, but not in the same way it had on the top of the mountain. Leaping to the floor she landed with a heavy thud despite her emaciated body, and hobbled to the spot her brother had been laying. How long had she been sitting like that? Taking one paw Clover awkwardly began to wash, the motion more innate than really cleaning as she smoothed what remained of her fur back out.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:42 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 24 JFcT7wC
    Dendemille Mansion | Dawn | (50)

The first thing that Rae noticed was pain.

She sucked in a breath and her eyes shot open, blurry and hardly seeing the dark shapes around her. She pushed herself up onto her butt and winced once more from the sudden body pain shooting through her fragile frame.

“Venge? Venge!”
    She whipped her head from left to right frantically searching for the familiar white shape in the dim hallway— what the hell had happened?!
    Rae jumped at the sound of a voice directly behind her, and very close. Her heart skipped and deciding fight or flight immediately took over—

“Good morning, sleeping beauty,” Venge said nonchalantly.
    She was laying on her side, looking a bit drowsy herself but alert. “You forgot you have limits again and dozed off right here. Did you sleep well?”

“Soooore, just sore…”

Venge barked out a laugh. “Sleeping on the floor will do that to you. Apologies, I tried to make you as comfortable as possible.”

The girl smiled at her companion, realizing her lifelong buddy had repurposed herself into a pillow for Rae’s comfort. She also observed the Absol’s tired demeanor and bloodshot eyes.
    “Were you awake the whole time?”

Venge yawned. “It’s unsecured here. The idea of something getting the drop on us didn’t sit well with me,” she stated. “And it’s not like that cow Vendetta ever came looking for us.”

Rae giggled. “Betcha she never woke up and realized we were gone.”

Venge nodded and made her way to her feet. Her expression asked, ’Ready?’ To which Rae nodded in agreement and began retracing her steps back to the main room.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:26 pm

OoC)) Skip, I apologize for skipping, My arm has been hurting all day and its kinda hard to focus.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:08 am

Dendemille Mansion | 86 | Dawn

He'd peer out the window and stare at the forest, then look at the Pokemon in the Kitchen. "Make sure the waste is buried deep. Alright? I'll keep an eye out as we should really keep in pairs if we're going anywhere." Arkturus would hop up once more onto the counter and then look out the windows, yeah normally he wasn't allowed up on these but right now? Rules didn't apply. He'd rather have a good vantage point to watch for threats and foes. "Also, not in the creepy forest."

OOC: SHort post is short, wasted from work today. Will add more!
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:31 pm

Dendemille Mansion|Dawn
    59|34

Drake knew the perfect spot to bury the waste. There was a part in the back yard that oftenly has no grass growing at all due to mostly bird pokemon swooping in and eating the grass seeds before they could settle in. Though chances are that nothing will go near that place again until more seeds are placed. "There's a spot on the leftmost part of the back not near the forest but the one facing the open. No grass has grown there because of the flying types keep stealing and eating the grass seed that's placed on the ground. I can dig down enough to at least get back out and bury the trash." The Charmeleon said as he had grabbed something to slide the rotten food on and place it in the hole. "Let's go bury it. Hopefully nobody notices that we've been outside before anyone else."

Maka looked at Clover still wondering if there's anything else she's thinking about. Instead he left her alone on asking anything else. He didn't want to bother her with anymore questions. Though the talk of siblings was started, Maka couldn't even say anything about that since he had no siblings. "I don't have any siblings. I envy you though. The joy of having siblings would have been great. Growing up without siblings made me feel lonely." Maka told Clover. He's never told anyone this until now.

OoC)) Short post.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:34 pm

(Skip. Considering deactivating Rae as my job and other responsibilities are becoming more demanding and leaving me less time for writing. I’m going to think about it until my next turn I guess.)
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:37 am

Dendemille Mansion|Dawn
    108|75

Jack continued to think through his plan on how to approach the closest pokemart without making one of the cities of the dead chase them or follow them back to their safe haven. They could try to ask Drake for his opinion but the answer was unsure as of yet. Maybe Drake might know of a place that's closer and far less riskier. Now that he thought of it thoroughly enough, it was time for him for wait for the others to come back together again.

Finn came downstairs with a headache and it was not as bad as he had expected but still it hurt a bit. After he reached the last step, he seen Clover cleaning herself which maybe he was a little to harsh to her. Maybe I've been to harsh on her, she doesn't act like one of those bloody mindless wankers at all. There was no way she could be like them, guess Maka did have a point. Though if a Mightyena was able to see that in her easily then perhaps the Mightyena has some sort of special powers like some ancient tribal thing. Nah, it couldn't be that simple could it? Finn was now determined to find out how Maka knows this stuff if he does, so he walks past Clover without saying or looking at her any further. He then spotted Maka and walked right to him and was going to ask him a question.

Jack looked over to Finn thinking he's going to start something but shockingly he doesn't. Weirdly enough, he must be ignores whatever impulse that is making him want to attack Clover as such short range. Surprisingly, he walks right by her without starting anything or saying anything in that matter. What was he up to? Soon Jack's thought was answered, he was going to ask Maka something. "Looks like our supplies is a little low. Either we take a risk and go the pokemart to get stuff or ask Drake if he knows of a closer area." He said out loud to everyone in the room.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:22 am

[quote="Krajin"]

Dendemille Mansion | 87 | Dawn

"Looks like our supplies is a little low. Either we take a risk and go the pokemart to get stuff or ask Drake if he knows of a closer area." Arkturus thought a moment and looked about "Food is always going to become a problem for us. We may need to think longer term. Drake is a start, Pokemart will be a need too eventually. It will have things we may need for sickness, injuries." Arkturus would pipe up. "So, lets plan it. Normally, I'd just happily sneak about and get what I needed. Having stashes also helped and could be found here in the land of the undead."

"From this point though we will need to becareful with who and what we have around us. How we go out to hunt, scavenge. Grow things too, shouldn't be too hard right? Humans just grab a berry and stuff it in the ground."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:17 am

Dendemille Mansion|Dawn
    60|35

Drake scooped up the rotted food and oh boy did it smell awful. Even the Charmeleon was trying not to vomit from the horrid smell. Only thing that was going through his mind was getting rid of it quick enough so he wouldn't have to smell it anymore. "Kolven, ack, Let's get rid of this. Ack, this stinks to high heaven." He couldn't run with it because that would spill everything, instead he walked quickly and carefully as possible without spilling to the spot and placed the platter down to dig a hole.

Maka just waited for a response while overhearing Jack and Ark talk.Planting is something that humans do? Well, guessing that was the case then that means they are contributing to nature as well. "Planting berries is something humans do right? What about medicine for the human girl? Nature can provide something but not all."

OoC)) Short Post again. Sorry for the lack of quality, just not much to work with.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:28 pm

Clover 90 || Kolven 70

Drake went on to describe a specific spot to bury their unsavory loot. It struck Kolven as odd; was this really something worth being picky over? It truly didn't matter as long as their was some distance between them and it, but as he settled his trashing tail Kolven knew not to be bothered by it. If Drake wanted to keep the remains of his home pristine, for some mental comfort or semblance of the past or whatever, then who was he to judge? "I'm assuming your gardener wasn't very good then." He jested, quickly taking his mind off the matter as Ark joined him in perching.

Considering Ark's plan for groups, he wondered how they could divide the three of them, two out and one scout? But the idea was shelved as Jack's voice called out to them all from the main room. "Looks like our supplies is a little low. Either we take a risk and go the pokemart to get stuff or ask Drake if he knows of a closer area." Perhaps it was both of their large, sensitive ears, or the fact he was preoccupied and heading out, but Drake did not seem to here the call. Instead, Ark voiced his opinion, speaking loud enough the others could hear. "From this point though we will need to be careful with who and what we have around us. How we go out to hunt, scavenge. Grow things too, shouldn't be too hard right? Humans just grab a berry and stuff it in the ground." The big cat made a point, and a viable food source was their immediate priority.

Though Kolven questioned the practicality of growing berry trees both quickly and in the snow he could not ponder it for more than a second before Drake called back to him. "Kolven, ack, Let's get rid of this. Ack, this stinks to high heaven." His tail bobbed side to side; he could still smell it through his layer of ice? Again, he kept his thoughts to himself, saying "We'll keep out of the woods," to Ark before hopping down from the windowsill once again. Drake had picked up the ice cube, and the cat could only hope he wasn't being volunteered to dig through the icy soil. "Lead the way to this special spot of yours~" He purred.

Something about her fur didn't taste right. It didn't.. taste at all. As Clover licked and washed in her innate motion she had just enough awareness too feel as though she was licking an inanimate object. Like licking dirt off a stone surface, or trying to brush dust from a trodden path. It was weird, strange even, but not enough to make her stop the comforting motion. As she let the act play out the dog did not continue to talk. It let her mind relax, the hazy thoughts coming and going as they pleased in her foggy world. An intruding noise was enough to perk her remaining ear, and her hateful red eye locked on the shape of the approaching Braxian. Its prior bellowing was enough to make her stiffen, but her peaceful motion prevented any sort of action as she continued to wash. It walked by, no words, no hunters intent, and as the cat finished up she found herself neatly tucking her legs beneath her as she settled down once more.

"I don't have any siblings. I envy you though. The joy of having siblings would have been great. Growing up without siblings made me feel lonely." The hound spoke up, his somber voice almost ringing as though he was talking to no one. Siblings.. That was.. all she cared about. Her whiskers started to twitch, shoulders shuffling as faded memories of her littermates resurfaced. Why did she have to lose them, why were they all so far apart now? "I've lost... so many siblings.." She wheezed, the smiling faces of her brothers feeling so far away. Esme's yellow eyes faded to the bloody memories of her loss, or Arsi, of being all alone for the first time.. "There's nothing without them." She spoke coldly, her voice uncomfortably clear. Twisting her neck to look back at the window she wheezed once again, "Where.. is she..?"
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:16 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 24 JFcT7wC
    Dendemille Mansion | Dawn | (51)

”It’s sure spooky in here, isn’t it? The cobwebs and dust make it look like it’s straight out of an episode of A Haunting. Rae joked as she practically skipped through a corridor.
    “Compared to the shitshow going on every day outside, I think this place is just quaint. And besides,” Venge cut a skeptical eye  at her Trainer, quirking her brow enough that it was almost a question on its own. “Aren’t you miss Double, Double Toil and Trouble? Remember how the other kids in Snowpoint were terrified of you growing up?”

Rae erupted in loud— obnoxiously so— laughter that left her slapping her own face in between wheezes. ”That wasn’t my fault! All I did was befriend a Haunter and ask it to prank the kids that gave me shit about my dad. THEY started the rumors that I was a lord of darkness. I just embraced it.” She had tears streaming down her pale cheeks from the laughing fit the memory brought on. She was always a firm believer in “don’t get mad, get even.” Especially when getting even could be so fucking hilarious.

“Raver, you made a kid piss himself.” Venge chuckled. “People probably still call him Pissin’ Paul.”

Rae pushed opened the door for the main room with a bit of a creeeaaaak! announcing her presence before she could. ”Oh, I can only HOPE!” She continued chuckling. ”Sup guys! How goes it!”
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:53 pm

OoC)) Skip, I'm dealing with some issues with the passing of a family member.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:23 am

OOC: Back to work, fried my brain. Having difficulty writing something. So will skip this round. Sorry folks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:15 am