Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+13
Dandelion
Requiem
Min
Krajin
Alakazam
Moon Moon
Fern
Duma
Scizor
Danielfightscats
Crepuscular
Kaze
renegade
17 posters

(ACE) The FROST Team

Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 6 Empty Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by Krajin Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:28 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 6 Luxray

Frost Cave | Late Morning | 4

Ark watched the Pikcahu carefully as it walked around him, checking him out in the process of their conversation. Was it trying to see if he was infected or something? He flicked his head slightly, that massive black, warm mane shaking with his motions. "It's Hikirio, Ark" The Ninetails would introduce itself with an irritated growl, Ark would have a slight grin spread across his expression. Definitely a fiery personality to match the fire breath there.

"Sorry if we caused you to fall down here. I'm sure it was an accident, anyways my name is Jack and did you say there was a small passageway above us?" The little one spoke up as Ark got more on edge with them circling him. Though as the little Pikachu moved to position itself between them in case violence broke out or perhaps as a preventative? Maybe give Ark someone to focus on? He wasn't sure. "If there's a passage above us then there must be another exit around here. Dal, what do you think can we trust him to get us out of this hellhole?"

"Take it you liked what you saw then." He'd first say. Watching the Pikachu directly now almost looming over him unintentionally. "Yeah, there are tunnels throughout this entire area. Mostly stone though so them getting through isn't a big issue." He would add. "If there is a pathway above us as Ark? says then we can't stay here too long." The sound of scratching could be heard coming from the caved in section and Ark shook his head, looking towards it. His eyes getting an eerie gleam to them as he peered through the Ice. "I say we're running out of time, Say we bring Ark along and keep moving. If there is a passage up there they could be using it to get to us."

"I used to work with a Ranger. I know these caves a little bit, where you can find food and how to get it. Getting out on the other hand.. seeing as I got dropped into this tunnel I might not be able to help as much." He'd say. Watching as what was left of the undead on the other side struggled to try and affect the caved in ice or escape from being half crushed. A gruesome sight for any to witness, the Luxray shaking his head in disgust and looking back to the collective infront of him. "Stick together and move as a whole and we can get out of here. Just a matter of finding a way out. I left markers on my original path in.. if we can find that I can get you out. Might not like it though." He would step up to the Pikachu and lean his head down towards it so they were a touch more on the same level. Examining it as he examined the Luxray. "Besides, having me along could help keep Jack here charged in a fight. Or carry one of you if you got wounded. Not the human though.. No free rides there."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:16 am

Frost Caverns | |Late Morning

"I am Ark. Was running through a small passageway that was above yours until fire-breath there decided to melt half the roof and cause a section that I was walking on to cave in." The Luxray introduces himself while the Ninetales circles him, subtlely flexing the muscles of his legs.

Much to the Gengar's displeasure, everyone seems to welcome the Luxray quite readily, and Jack even inquires about enlisting the feline for help. "If there's a passage above us then there must be another exit around here. Dal, what do you think can we trust him to get us out of this hellhole?"

Even the fox seems to agree with that. "I say we're running out of time, say we bring Ark along and keep moving. If there is a passage up there they could be using it to get to us. Besides, isn't that how 'humans' collect Pokemon?" The last grumble obviously doesn't go unnoticed, a scowl bending at Dal's lips.

He rolls his eyes. "Shut your fucking mouth." Though his words seem malicious, his tone is lacking--almost dry in comparison to his usual anger. With a brief moment of thought, the ghost glances over to his trainer for confirmation.

Yuri only responds with a wide but concerned smile, taking a few seconds to survey the members of the group they've accumulated. She really didn't expect so many living to be in these tunnels--let alone run into each other like this! But she sincerely likes the Luxray, she's always liked the larger felines, and something about his posture and broad build makes him seem trustworthy. She nods to Dal, who only rolls his eyes again.

"...right well, looks like I should be saying 'welcome to the team.'" Dal scoffs a little, a little disappointed at his human's welcome-all attitude. "I'm Dal, and she's Yuri. She can't talk, so don't expect her to."

Dal listens well when the Luxray speaks his resume of sorts, explaining what he can help with. "Besides, having me along could help keep Jack here charged in a fight. Or carry one of you if you got wounded. Not the human though.. No free rides there."

Dal chortles. "Naw, she's really light and tiny. It's probably the dress making her look bigger." He's briefly grateful that she can't completely understand what he's saying. "Lead the way, buddy. Before those dead fucks somehow squeeze through the ice."

[ooc: i noticed jack and ark's text colours are the same so i changed ark's colour in my post for legibility ;; hope that's ok!]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:08 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 6 A9ZoaSD
    Frost Cavern|Late Morning

The Pikachu had no idea what to say to the Ninetails after he growled. " It's Hikirio, Ark" Certainly the Ninetails was being stubborn and Jack still hasn't given a warning shot yet, but if Hikirio gets out of line, then Jack would have to put the Ninetails back into his place. "Can't say I'm sorry" Jack was getting irritated with Hikirio's attitude towards the Luxray. The Luxray however wasn't showing any signs of fear from the fire type. " I say we're running out of time, Say we bring Ark along and keep moving. If there is a passage up there they could be using it to get to us. Besides, isn't that how 'humans' collect Pokemon?" The Pikachu clearly didn't like Hikirio's attitude. Why does he hate humans so much and why won't he tell them the reason as to why? These questions had began raising up into Jack's head. Sooner or later Jack would end up revealing that he too has a human and then Hikirio would despise him for it."Shut your fucking mouth." Dal said towards the Ninetails in an angry voice.

As he waited for Dal to get done talking with Yuri, he often wondered how much further would he have to go to find his trainer. Jack was worried about him and that was one of the reasons why he came to Kalos. The other reason was to find a place safe away from the hordes of undead in Johto. Where could he be? Why haven't I been able to find him yet? This did bother him, but he needed to be strong and continue looking. "...right well, looks like I should be saying 'welcome to the team.'" Dal finally approved of the Luxray joining them. Now Jack had a thunder buddy to double the thunderbolt. "I'm Dal, and she's Yuri. She can't talk, so don't expect her to." The pikachu hated to admit it but since hanging around Dal and Yuri, he's grown quite attached to Yuri despite the events earlier. Jack however, needed to talk with Dal on how they should deal with him if he causes any problems with anyone. It would be a matter of time before Jack would have to intervene and keep the Ninetails from making a mistake.

"Besides, having me along could help keep Jack here charged in a fight. Or carry one of you if you got wounded. Not the human though.. No free rides there." Jack chuckled a little from Ark's comment, but truthfully most of Yuri's clothes are rather light and shouldn't really weigh much. "Naw, she's really light and tiny. It's probably the dress making her look bigger." Dal knew this because he has been by her side and Jack only knew from observation. On the other side of the blocked off tunnel the undead was moaning trying to get past the makeshift barrier. "Lead the way, buddy. Before those dead fucks somehow squeeze through the ice. Seems Dal was right though some of parts of their heads was sticking out of the ice trying to squeeze through. The Pikachu looked at the blocked tunnel and followed the collapsed ice up to a tunnel up above them. "Lead the way Ark. Dal, I'll watch our backs and check if anything is following us." The Pikachu said. Jack started storing up electricity again in case they was being tailed by the undead. "Alright, charged and ready to go." Electricity was sparking out of his cheeks ready for combat.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:47 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 6 Gjwgzz10
    Frost Cave|Late Morning |21

"Shut your fucking mouth." as Dal snapped, Hikirio would have smirked getting a reply as expected or rather needed. Turning his head and let a warm sigh, be in other setting he would have kept poking at the lost pokemon. ' I'm sure that you'll see my point soon Dal' thinking to himself about the ghost type and his human he seemed chained to.

"I used to work with a Ranger. I know these caves a little bit, where you can find food and how to get it. Getting out on the other hand.. seeing as I got dropped into this tunnel I might not be able to help as much." Hikirio turned his maw toward Ark then a slight tilt in his head before shaking his mane. ' Sounds like a human trick to me this ranger' snorting almost as if amused by the claim of the ranger. Moving back around Ark back to the main part of the group the scratching down the passage like claws in his ears, Hikirio shakes his head again like small bugs crawling into his ears.

"Stick together and move as a whole and we can get out of here. Just a matter of finding a way out. I left markers on my original path in.. if we can find that I can get you out. Might not like it though." Ark said again finding it almost all too convenient that what ever Ark has been here before, maybe a set up a trap, Hikirio paced a little thinking to himself all the negative vibes Ark was giving off.

"Besides, having me along could help keep Jack here charged in a fight. Or carry one of you if you got wounded. Not the human though.. No free rides there." The fire fox looking over then ' another human sympathizer' clicking his jaws together loud enough to be heard, another few sparks of cyan fire falling free. " I don't think Jack is the only worry here Ark-" snapping off the electric types name " You offer a paw on one,but hide the other, the fact that you claim to know the caves here as well as you do" Moving back over to Ark standing near him again the painted eyes stared unblinking at Ark " I don't trust you to lead, I trust Dal" turning again tails held low turning to Dal and his human letting out a cold chuckle.

"...right well, looks like I should be saying 'welcome to the team.'" Dal finally gave a answer to the question. Hikirio shrugged and padded his way back to where Dal sounded and Yuri's stink. "Lead the way, buddy. Before those dead fucks somehow squeeze through the ice." Dal said, Hikirio gave a sharp grunt sounding like a laugh " Buddy so soon, congratulations Ark" sourly following behind Dal and Yuri.

"Lead the way Ark. Dal, I'll watch our backs and check if anything is following us." Jack started again, as the static in the air cracks as the fur on his ruff start to stand on end a little. Hikirio turned his head back to the small electric mouse, cocking his head to the side at the choice of words that made it clear that Jack was also siding with Dal's choice to bring Ark along. "Alright, charged and ready to go." He gave a chuckle to that, "You know Jack that could be a waste of energy if we got into a real fight"starting to walk ahead, behind the stink of Yuri his head pointed forward, but his ears swivel back to listen to the two. " But do as you wish" a small hint of maybe a compliment in his monotone voice.

((Feel free to give him a straiten up when ever/who ever))
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:37 pm

Frost Cave | Late Morning | 5

"You offer a paw on one,but hide the other, the fact that you claim to know the caves here as well as you do. I don't trust you to lead, I trust Dal" The Ninetails would say which got a grin from Ark, standing near him and staring at him with the mask covering his face, all the Luxray could do was find it amusing over intimidating that this Ninetails was trying to be some tough guy. Real tough act. Maybe his unique colouration gave him a pompous attitude to boot? He'd look at the Ninetails directly.

"Right well, looks like I should be saying welcome to the team. Lead the way, buddy. Before those dead fucks somehow squeeze through the ice." Dal spoke up as Ark formulated a response for the Ninetails. It was interesting to see the Gengar suddenly go from gruff to.. well tolerably nice like that so quickly. Then again, plying the potential for friendship or at least an alliance of convenience would be incredible and working with them rather than being a grating tool carried better preference towards long term survival. "Thank you." He'd nod to Dal then looks to Hikirio "In one paw I offer the idea for friendship or at the very least an alliance for survival. In the other, I hold a Thunderbolt. As one should expect."

He would start toward the head of the group "You are right to fear the other paw, fear is good. It will keep you alive Hikirio. But do not let your bitterness and fear rule you as it seems to have done. Right now we have to trust each other to have one another's back when it counts. Otherwise you will find yourself alone when you truly need another to back you." He would add. A polite way of telling the Ninetails to buck up. In other words if you're stupid, pull your head out of your ass. Its so far up there you're choking on it. He would add mentally and start moving on through the tunnel before them. His pace was a jog, rather than just walking. After all they were dealing with vastly different sized pokemon and a human girl he didn't have a clue on her state of health. Couldn't move to fast or two slow.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:00 am

Admittedly, Yuri is hesitant, and as the group of Pokemon begin to move she stumbles slightly to follow. It's hard for her--it really is--when you can't understand a thing that's happening; all the knows is that they're all following the Luxray now. The Luxray is dependable, assumably, and is likely leading them to a safer place than where they currently were. It's not too difficult to keep up with the feline's steady pace, the human silently thankful for the electric-type's supposed consideration for her, and Dal follows closely beside. It's starting to get awfully cold though, her earlier adrenaline ebbing away as she settles back into calm. I hope we find some place a little warmer...

Dal on the other hand, he's starting to like the new addition to the group. Following the feline's subtle remarks to the Ninetales, the spectre can't help but keep a wide grin on his face. He feels a little more at ease letting the Luxray lead now--he certainly looks like he knows where he's going. Each pawstep is confident, striding through the frozen caverns. The Gengar decides to strike up conversation, to at least ease some tensions.

"Right," he starts, briefly checking to make sure Yuri is keeping pace before continuing, "so how'd you end up in this frozen hellhole? Looking for something?" As he poses his question he looks around, glancing at the ice walls around them. "Because there sure is well. A whole lot of nothing but ice around here."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:22 pm

The Pikachu was fully charged and ready to take on anything that would come from behind. "You know Jack that could be a waste of energy if we got into a real fight" Jack was getting irritated at Hikirio's attitude. It was as if the Ninetails knew him, but he doesn't know how cunning Jack really is. The electric type was a hardened fighter and knew how to take any threat down without the use of his thunderbolt. Electricity was coming out of his cheeks, but he kept it under control. " But do as you wish" The electric type shook his head in annoyance, but if a warning shot it needed then Jack would on purposely miss to get Hikirio to straighten out with his attitude. As they started to walk through the tunnels again, Jack kept an eye from behind to see if anything was coming and so far nothing was following. The Pikachu was at the end of the pack serving as a spotter for the back. Jack began to wonder why the undead became more active during the day instead of the night. Soon he realized that it had something to do with the harbingers showing up and killing Spot, Cory and the Braxien.

Continuing on down the tunnel, Jack overheard the Luxray give some advice to the Ninetails. "You are right to fear the other paw, fear is good. It will keep you alive Hikirio. But do not let your bitterness and fear rule you as it seems to have done. Right now we have to trust each other to have one another's back when it counts. Otherwise you will find yourself alone when you truly need another to back you." Jack could say the same, but there's also something about fear that he knew as well. Though fear keeps you alive it also can work the opposite as well and lead to death if not careful. At least that's what Jack had known in the past. The Pikachu looked behind to check for any signs of the undead following and so far nothing was in sight. Then, he heard Dal striking up a conversation with Ark. "Right, so how'd you end up in this frozen hellhole? Looking for something?" This really got Jack to thinking about his trainer now and he isn't the only one looking for someone. Huh, so I'm not the only one looking for their trainer. Imagine that, maybe he's looking for the ranger he mentioned. The electric type thought to himself as they traveled along.

Jack started hearing noises in front of them other than the talking, but he couldn't tell what it was immediately since they was a bit to far from it. For now he just kept his mind on the conversation while looking back every so often. "So Ark, how did you and the ranger you was with separate?" Asking the Luxray was easy, but he dared not to tell Hikirio about himself otherwise he would have to deal with him sooner. Eventually he'll find out about Jack when the time come. If Jack was going to tell Ark about his trainer, he'd have to do it when Hikirio isn't around to hear. "Dal, I think I'm hearing something coming from ahead, but its real feint." As the Pikachu shifts his ears to listen to what's ahead, something did have him somewhat concerned. Right now though he'd have to be cautious getting closer. The noises of the undead coming from behind began getting more silent. It was a relief, but none the less they'd have to remain on guard. "Sounds like they're retreating I got a feeling though that we might find something ahead of us." The pikachu said.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:18 am

Frost Cave|Late Morning |22
    "You are right to fear the other paw, fear is good. It will keep you alive Hikirio. But do not let your bitterness and fear rule you as it seems to have done. Right now we have to trust each other to have one another's back when it counts. Otherwise you will find yourself alone when you truly need another to back you." Hikirio stopped as Ark continued tilting his head back over his shoulder out of habit 'glancing' back. What remained of his lips tugged into a crude smile, then breaks out into a hearty throaty laugh. " Oh, I know fear Ark, It's not of you." hearing the electric type walk by, cyan flames danced from his maw " as for trust it's something that's earned not given" clicking his jaw dryly.

"Right," Dal speaks up "So how'd you end up in this frozen hellhole? Looking for something?" Hikirio opened his mouth to give an answer before closing it, 'matter of fact, yes I am looking for someone Dal thank you for asking' answering Dal's question to himself."Because there sure is well. A whole lot of nothing but ice around here." Dal points out the obvious even for the blinded ninetails " I'm sure a few of us could as you the same question Dal, this isn't really the best place for Y-Yuri?" trying to stay calm recalling the humans name still in his twisted attempts to be nice.

"So Ark, how did you and the ranger you was with separate?" Hikirio missing a step and nearly trips over an unseen ice edge stubbing his toes growling falling back into pace. More having been taken off guard by Jack's strike up in the conversation now, letting out a snort jogging back into place. ' The humans are a pestilence just as much as the dead, they will soon see' thinking to himself still unmoved by Yuri's plight. "Dal, I think I'm hearing something coming from ahead, but its real feint." Hikirio turns his head forward now ears strain to listen above the chatting to hear this sound Jack picked up. Sounds like they're retreating I got a feeling though that we might find something ahead of us." Jack points out as Hikrio's body temperature starts to raise " More undead maybe, what else would be down here?" ready to fight something.

(Sorry been feeling rather down in the dumps and stressed)
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:09 pm

Frost Caverns | Late Morning/Early Afternoon | 6

"Oh, I know fear Ark It's not of you, as for trust it's something that's earned not given." Hikirio would say. "How cute. Then perhaps you should stop the hostility hm? Might make for a smoother time." Ark would say as he continued ahead, passing the Ninetails and taking point to lead them through the frosty caves.      "Right, So how'd you end up in this frozen hell hole? Because there sure is well, a whole lot of nothing but ice around here." Dal would add and Ark smiled a bit. It was nice to see some were looking to at least make an attempt, at least to murder the tension.

"I'm sure a few of us could as you the same question Dal, this isn't really the best place for Y-Yuri?" That came as a surprise to Ark as the Ninetails spoke in a manner that was less 'human' and used her name! "So Ark, how'd you and the ranger you were with separate?" Jack would add into the conversation. "We weren't seperated by the undead. It was a.. choice that was made. He is now on his own path." The luxray would say, he didn't want to much detail at the moment. Especially when Jack spoke up about hearing something ahead. "I can.. hear it to." He focused his large ears forward to listen to the sounds. His eyes gleamed in the darkness, allowing him to see through the walls to some extent beyond them. "It's.. a Piloswine. Shouldn't be much an issue. They're common in these caves." He would say quietly, crouching low and stalking forward. The large Luxray had a feeling they might encounter a few lone undead.

Wasn't normal to always encounter hordes of them, this one might still be in fact one of the few uninfected in the caverns. "I came hunting for food. Mostly. My ranger and I had a hideout in here when we watched the caves for people getting lost. There might be a blanket or jacket for Yuri to wear so she doesn't freeze at night."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:04 am

"I'm sure a few of us could ask you the same question Dal, this isn't really the best place for Y-Yuri?" The Ninetails stammers his trainer's name in his response, provoking a slight raise of brow, but he has a fair question. For someone so intent on protecting his human, it didn't seem quite right for him to bring her somewhere so cold.

Dal answers readily. "Some Pokemon along the way told us there's less undead in this area, so we thought it was at least worth checking out," he shrugs alongside his statement. "We didn't have any better ideas on where to go. Especially not through dark woods or thick forests. Didn't exactly expect this fucking labyrinth of a cavern, though."

"We weren't seperated by the undead. It was a.. choice that was made. He is now on his own path." The Gengar twists his head slightly to face the Luxray as he spoke, his words piquing the spectre's curiosity.

The curiosity's short-lived when Jack pipes up. "Dal, I think I'm hearing something coming from ahead, but its real faint."

With a squint of eyes and slow incline of head, he can hear it too. Heavy breathing. Gritty drag of feet. Glancing over to his trainer, he can tell she notices it--the way her eyes brighten with alarm and arm tensing in preparation. Ark remarks that it's a Piloswine, gaining a nod of acknowledgement from the ghost-type.

"Alive or undead--can you tell?" he asks, studying the feline's eyes. If only he had sight like that, then he could keep Yuri much safer. Dal also smiles at the mention of a blanket or jacket for his trainer, an approving rumble following the motion. "Thanks."

Though formerly tense from the sudden noise, Yuri relaxes down at the sight of Dal doing the same. I wonder what it was...it sounded a little far off--somewhere up ahead? She furrows brow a bit in thought. But maybe it's not a threat though, if they're not getting all tense about it...

[ooc: hope you feel better requiem!! ;m; ]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:00 pm

"We weren't seperated by the undead. It was a.. choice that was made. He is now on his own path." Jack perked his ears up to what the Luxray said. Maybe Jack was left behind by choice, but he didn't want to think of it as being abandoned by his trainer. Another sound from ahead of them echoed through the cave it didn't sound threatening. "I can.. hear it to." The Pikachu wasn't the only one that could hear it. From the sound of it was making Jack could only guess it was either a piloswine or a swinub. Listening a bit more with Ark they was able to confirm what it was. "It's.. a Piloswine. Shouldn't be much an issue. They're common in these caves." From where Jack was, they was common at Mt. Silver. If his knowledge served him right a well placed brick break would bring a piloswine down quickly. Then remembering what Hikirio said about Yuri it was pretty much a valid point. Why did he bring her to this frozen cave and for what purpose. Jack felt maybe was for shelter from the storm raging outside earlier.

As they continued walking through the tunnel, the pikachu continued to think about his trainer. Most importantly that sharp sound that pierced through the cave near the entrance. It didn't sound like ice cracking or any living or undead pokemon. "I came hunting for food. Mostly. My ranger and I had a hideout in here when we watched the caves for people getting lost. There might be a blanket or jacket for Yuri to wear so she doesn't freeze at night." Speaking of food, they need to get something to eat after finding this hideout that Ark mentioned. "Alive or undead--can you tell?" The Pikachu started listening again just to be sure that the piloswine the luxray and himself heard earlier was either alive or undead. The sounds continued to echo on and luckily they didn't sound undead. "Thanks." Dal said to the Luxray as Jack continued to listen closely to the sounds.

Once they started getting closer to the source of the sound, Jack started noticing something shiny just ahead of them. What's that? Getting closer to it had shed some clue to where they are now. They must be near where Ark was talking about. "Wait, I recognize this logo." Just before he could let it slip, he realized Hikirio was with them and if he mentioned anything about his human, it would mean troube. Instead he remembered Dal's question about the piloswine either being living or undead. "It sounds alive, but better to be safe than sorry." Looking at Ark for a conformation on the piloswine, he also had to ask about the logo since he remembered seeing a ranger from Johto in the shop with the same thing. "Ark are you familiar with the Rangers in Johto by chance?" Asking the electric feline about it may also point him to his trainer so he could be reunited with him. Jack looked behind one more time to check for any undead following them. Again there was no sign of them following behind. "I think they gave up Dal. If they was to get through that blocked tunnel back there, they would have caught up to us by now and we would have had a big problem." The Electric type said as he looked ahead. "One thing did bother me though earlier, I heard a loud banging sound coming from one of these tunnels. It didn't sound like anything a pokemon would be able to do." Jack added giving his concerns to Dal.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:05 am

(Sadly not getting anything here, so pass just following along quietly listening)
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:50 am

Frost Cavern | Late Morning | 7

"Familiar? Yes. Not to much though. Was made to learn symbols of most from different lands." He replies walking up to the Logo and studied it a moment, sniffing it and looking at it from different angles. "Its been there about a few weeks. Wouldn't be surprised if someone came through with it. Marked their direction. Might be wrong though" He nods. and peers down the tunnel split. He seemed to study the paths a moment, his attention looking up and down each one, at the cielings and the walls. "We are definitely getting close." he would look to Jack "Why do you ask if I'm familiar? Aside the obvious here."

Getting thanked by Dal helped lift the spirits a bit, there seemed to be a genuine feel of cooperation going on here, at least for the time being and the idea of food at least for the others seemed to hold appeal to them all. Had they eaten much in the past few days? They didn't look starved or rabidly hungry. Maybe that was part of the Ninetails problem. He needed to eat. The idea amused him and even a small grin crept its way across his muzzle. "What was the sound you heard Jack?"[/color]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:53 am

"It sounds alive, but better to be safe than sorry." At the Pikachu's report, Dal responds with a firm nod. He floats forward to study the logo that Jack had discovered, listening briefly to the conversation between the two electric-types. Something about Johto Rangers?

The Gengar decides to throw in his two cents in, glancing up at Jack. "Yuri and I are from Johto," he mumbles, though not without a slight frown. He reminisces a little—about their days back in Ecruteak. What would their situation look like, if they decided not to travel abroad for safety? Well one thing's for sure: Yuri wouldn't be freezing half to death.

"I think they gave up Dal. If they was to get through that blocked tunnel back there, they would have caught up to us by now and we would have had a big problem. One thing did bother me though earlier, I heard a loud banging sound coming from one of these tunnels. It didn't sound like anything a Pokemon would be able to do."

Dal blinks. Loud banging sound? "...like, clanging? Or ice hitting each other?" The spectre frowns—something a Pokemon wouldn't be able to do? "What kind of banging was it? Maybe it was another cave-in somewhere..." Trailing off, he turns towards his trainer and furrows his brow. Did you head anything?

Catching his inquiring stare, Yuri tilts her head in confusion. He's probably asking if she's noticed anything off—with that slight furrow of brow and pursed mouth. She shakes her head in wary response. No..? She's only human, after all—she doesn't have any extraordinary senses a Pokemon would have.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:02 pm

Ice Cavern|Late Morning

"Familiar? Yes. Not to much though. Was made to learn symbols of most from different lands." Jack was surprised that most pokemon that was with rangers had learned about them. It was likely that Ark had been to Johto before, but Dal would know more since both the pikachu and the Gengar are both natives there. "Yuri and I are from Johto," Of course Jack would have asked Dal as well, but perhaps Dal might know something as well. "Its been there about a few weeks. Wouldn't be surprised if someone came through with it. Marked their direction. Might be wrong though" At least they know where they're at now and it seems to be on the right track. "We are definitely getting close." The Luxray had stated before asking Jack. "Why do you ask if I'm familiar? Aside the obvious here." Of course Jack had to remember when it was when he saw the symbol, but of course he had to be careful about saying it around Hikirio.

Then Dal had asked Jack something that the Pikachu had heard a while back. "...like, clanging? Or ice hitting each other?" The Pikachu shook his head no but it was definitely loud enough for him to hear it. "What kind of banging was it? Maybe it was another cave-in somewhere..." It could lead to that which might have happened near this area since the noise echoed through these tunnels. "What was the sound you heard Jack?" Thinking back to when the banging noise happened it was sharp enough for Jack to hear, but Yuri and Dal might have been unable to hear it. Then it hit him it was a gunshot and whoever had a gun must have used it without knowing what would happen, but Jack would have to make sure it wasn't anyone that would cause harm to them all. "That noise, it sounded like someone shooting something, but got carried away for a cave in to happen." Jack explained to them. Even though if he wasn't completely sure, it was enough to start wondering if his trainer is alive still.

Then there was Ark's question about why he asked if he was familiar. "I'll be truthful with you Ark, I'm owned by a trainer that sells goggles near Mt. Silver. I seen a human with that very symbol on his clothes and that's way I asked." Of course now Hikirio knows and this could make him act more differently towards Jack. The Pikachu would respond to hostility from Hikirio though if it came to it. Then he thought about it some more and needed to ask Dal if he met any pokemon rangers. "Hey Dal, when you and Yuri was in Johto, have you met any pokemon rangers there?" The Electric type asks
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:05 pm

Frost Cave|Late Morning |23

"... Like, clanging? Or ice hitting each other?" Hikirio was more or less just listening to the conversations  going on between the trio. Able to hear things a little more clearly such as the humans 'shoes' crunching on the snow and ice, he would remained quiet not to interrupt them. "What kind of banging was it? Maybe it was another cave-in somewhere..." thinking to himself if it was another cave in, it's delayed as it would have happened shortly after I created one.

"What was the sound you heard Jack?" the vulpine ruffles his fur as his claws dug into the ice a little. The remains of the water that was clinging to him getting knocked off in little ice pellets shattering on contact with the ground. "That noise, it sounded like someone shooting something, but got carried away for a cave in to happen" as jack mentioned. " Seems stupid, but for a human being in an ice cave wouldn't be the best place to use something like that and not draw attention to whomever it is, or prevent a cave in " shrugging his shoulders falling back into step " Not sure we should be chasing what ever this is then." showing his first signs of life then.

"I'll be truthful with you Ark, I'm owned by a trainer that sells goggles near Mt. Silver. I seen a human with that very symbol on his clothes and that's why I asked." Hikirio stopped again turning his head to jack once more a tiny lip pull showing off a few of the long sharp canine fangs. Growling 'I should have guessed all fucking slaves here' snorting his irritation he simply quickened his pace now getting a little head of them. The long tails twitched in frustration.

"Hey Dal, when you and Yuri was in Johto, have you met any Pokemon rangers there?" snorting with a sharp exhale a spark of fire. " Maybe we should all be quiet and listen to whatever is making the noise to find a direction and figure if we want to find this thing. Or you know not alert anything else that we're here" hissing having had enough of the pokemon there but it was still strength in numbers and what ever had been making of the noise didn't seem very friendly first impressions. Before having a rather interesting thought, " Seeing how it's so cold in here them undead shouldn't be high numbers in here, hence the 'not hopefully' infected piloswine from earlier. So who or what ever else is in here might not be either. changing the subject hopefully from the disgusting human chatter or these rangers.

(crappy post is crappy)
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:30 am

Frost Caverns| Late Morning | 8

"That noise, it sounded like someone shooting something, but got carried away for a cave in to happen, I'll be truthful with you Ark, I'm owned by a trainer that sells goggles near Mt. Silver. I seen a human with that very symbol on his clothes and that's why I asked." The pikachu spoke up, Ark would continue walking and stared as Hikiro walked ahead of him growling after the mentioning of the humans. His ears would pin back and more than a little spark of electricity would surge up his front legs and across his body. The Luxray was getting mightily irritated with the Ninetails and it was beginning to show. He really didn't want to have his aggressive streak come out in this place, not when both of them could cause another cave in if a fight came to it.  

He took a deep breath, flexed his claws a bit and counted backwards in his head. Hot breath turning to white vapour in the Frosty Cave that they all had the unfortunate situation of being stuck in. He would speak in careful, firm words to address each of them in turn. "First.. Hikirio...If you have any problems with the talk of humans that some of us hold to heart still then perhaps you should grow up and put your big boy pokeball on and either A: Speak up and see where that gets you, I doubt we're all unkind here enough to not listen and consider, Or B: Pull your head out and put your prejudice aside and move on. As I it is getting very irritating hearing you snarl, growl or hiss or get more angry at the mention of humans. " He would put it right to the point. "You may not like it, but some here actually still like those whom they were caught by or bonded with." He would add then look to Jack. "I thank you for the honesty. You think that the human with the symbol might be a link towards where your trainer went?" He asked.

"Maybe we should all be quiet and listen to whatever is making the noise to find a direction and figure if we want to find this thing. Or you know not alert anything else that we're here. Seeing how it's so cold in here them undead shouldn't be high numbers in here, hence the 'not hopefully' infected piloswine from earlier. So who or what ever else is in here might not be either." Ark would flick his tail a little, the star waving about in the air slightly. "If you'd like to confirm the piloswine isn't infected. Why not go look?" He asked. "To add if they made that loud sound and it's what I think it could be.. they wouldn't do it for fun or any small reason. Especially if they heard the cave in. I'm thinking we find the hideout I spoke of and plan from there after a bit of recovery. Right now our priority is Yuri and ourselves I feel, we need to make sure we are cared for first. As whole. Even if it means eating bitter, gross berries." Yeah, he'd complain about the blue berries found in this place.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:47 pm

OoC)) I'm gonna have to skip this turn won't have time to post this weekend.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:09 am

Frost Cave|Late Morning |24

"If you'd like to confirm the piloswine isn't infected. Why not go look?" Ark states. Hikrio would have rolled his eyes then if he had them 'send the fucking blind pokemon to go see if a pokemon was infected or not.' Simply giving a single sound of a scoff or a chuckle moving ahead a little more intent on ignoring the irritating electric type he was already fed up with. "To add if they made that loud sound and it's what I think it could be.. they wouldn't do it for fun or any small reason. Especially if they heard the cave in. I'm thinking we find the hideout I spoke of and plan from there after a bit of recovery. Right now our priority is Yuri and ourselves I feel, we need to make sure we are cared for first. As whole. Even if it means eating bitter, gross berries." Ark added then finishing up.

Hikirio didn't act on it letting it out in a long esacping breath, maybe letting Ark know he was done falling for it's irritating prods at him. Hikrio shakes his mane then hearing that Yuri was priority, she has he pokemon to take care of her isn't that why she had thm. Turning his head forward to the direction of the human scent, he would offer this warmth she was looking for if she had trusted her. He shakes his head once more at the idea not wanting to be touched by another human ever again. Thinking to himself Hikirio followed in step of the party staying in the middle section of the group.

If Ark takes over the party and something goes wrong, they know who to blame. Hikirio's ears turn to Ark then with jack behind him listening to conversation then as he paws ahead. Thinking about the human, the women Yuri, to quiet what had she not said anything. " Whats you're thought on all this Dal?" asking then least trying some effort to retain himself within the group showing that he's still interested in playing his part. Hikirio would think he knows the answer already and they would follow the all to convenient pokemon. Quickening his pace closer to the clopping shoes of Yuri but keeping his distance, " Why doesn't she say anything Dal if I can ask?" trying to bite back his feelings about the situation for a curious question.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:08 am

Frost Caverns | Late Morning | 9

Ark seemed quite content now that the Ninetales was showing something more than dislike for the Human and others in the group. Or maybe it was also the lack of complaints about the negatives and hopefully looking to something more positive. Like most electric types, sporting positive charges! He would continue on walking ahead of the group by three or so feet so the rest could talk and not worry to much. He shivered slightly from the cold, the dark fur standing on end to maximize the warmth it had. "What is your Trainer like jack?" He'd ask, trying to start something with the Pikachu, his eyes scanning the tunnel they were moving down. Occasionally he'd pause, sniff something and then continue on towards their destination.

He knew they were approaching it soon, the smells, the subtle marks and striations of the metal ores in the rock he learned to recognize. Somehow deep down Ark doubted there'd be much left in their hideout if someone did find it. But you'd have to try anyway. Never know what the future holds until you get there.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:38 am

"That noise, it sounded like someone shooting something, but got carried away for a cave in to happen." Jack explains to them, causing Dal to furrow his brows in response. Shooting? Inside a cave?

Hikirio voices the Gengar's exact thoughts, and for once the spectre silently agrees with the vulpine. "Seems stupid, but for a human being in an ice cave wouldn't be the best place to use something like that and not draw attention to whomever it is, or prevent a cave in." With an ample shrug of his silver shoulders, the Ninetales keeps walking. "Not sure we should be chasing what ever this is then."

"...agreed." Though his response is initially a little slow, the ghost shakes his head. "If our assumptions are right about whatever that sound was, we'd be wise to steer clear of it." Glancing back to an anxious Yuri, Dal offers her an apologetic smile and light pat on the back. The atmosphere must be awful for her—knowing that there's danger lurking about but not understanding a word of the conversation.

When Jack inquires about whether or not Dal and his trainer has ever encountered any rangers during their life in Johto, the former opens his mouth to reply only to bitterly close it with the beginning of Hikirio's unwanted commentary. The ghost is silently thankful for Ark's level manner of response, offering the subtlest of nods at his mention of Yuri as the priority. It's true. Out of all of them, Yuri is the most vulnerable.

Dal begins by addressing Jack's former question. "Yuri and I lived in Ecruteak during our time in Johto. Not a lot of rangers in that area, mostly spiritworkers and those people obsessed with the paranormal. Lots of monks, sages, kimono girls...maybe one or two rangers passed by in a year, but they never really stayed long. Unless if you're into cultural stuff, there's really not much to see in Ecruteak." He remembers the past fondly, a slight smile gracing his features as he speaks. The Gengar gently turns to glance at the Ninetales when the latter catches his attention, blinking with a slight "Hm?"

Despite it being a completely valid question, Dal did not quite expect Hikirio's question. "Why doesn't she say anything Dal if I can ask?"

Truth be told, Dal is a little surprised the question hadn't been asked before. Yuri has been silent this entire time, without a single sound uttering from her nimble form. Another swift glance back to her indicates her soft shivering and curious expression, tilting her head slightly in response to Dal's look towards her. Is something the matter? He can basically read her thoughts from the look in her eyes and the slight bend of her brows. She frowns slightly, and the spectre simply shakes his head and gently waves her off before redirecting his attention to the fire-type.

"She's...been that way for a long time," he starts quietly, thinking about his words. "She almost never talks, especially when she's around strangers. I'm not exactly sure why—some think it's because of anxiety or something? Some sort of mutism?" He shrugs a bit. "I don't think it really matters—even if she could speak, she doesn't have a translator or anything to help us understand exactly what she's saying. I've been with her long enough to basically tell what she means, though."

[ooc: sorry if this post is kinda crappy orz its really hard to type a full post with one hand]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:48 pm

The Pikachu had started sparking up some electricity out of his cheeks in response to Hikirio's comment about him being a slave to a human. It was bad enough Jack had to keep himself from sending a thunderbolt right at the Ninetails."First.. Hikirio...If you have any problems with the talk of humans that some of us hold to heart still then perhaps you should grow up and put your big boy pokeball on and either A: Speak up and see where that gets you, I doubt we're all unkind here enough to not listen and consider, Or B: Pull your head out and put your prejudice aside and move on. As I it is getting very irritating hearing you snarl, growl or hiss or get more angry at the mention of humans. " At least someone had spoke out to vouch for Jack keeping his memory of his trainer in his heart. Why did Hikirio hate humans for and what caused him to think of them as inhumane? Either way the electric type wasn't going to think about it."I thank you for the honesty. You think that the human with the symbol might be a link towards where your trainer went?" That could be true though, if he could find that ranger then maybe he could find his trainer as well. Now only question is if he's here in this very cavern that the gunshot came from. 

"What is your Trainer like jack?"  Come to think about it, Jack never did explain what his trainer looked like facially. "My trainer he has red hair, blue eyes and wears a jacket with a company logo on it. As for what he is like he's very gentle with pokemon and often gives them treats when trainers come to visit" Truthfully Jack remembered what he was like before this entire outbreak started. As for the question he asked Dal earlier about seeing rangers in Johto. The Gengar began to tell Jack what he and Yuri had seen there. As he explained everything to Jack, the pikachu had no idea that both of them was from Ecruteak. Thinking back a bit he has been to Ecruteak once during the time he was with his trainer, but he could imagine that the town would now be in ruins with what is going on. Then Hikirio's question did catch Jack off guard. "Why doesn't she say anything Dal if I can ask?" This was a good question that he had no clue about The electric type looked at Dal as he was about to explain a bit. "She's...been that way for a long time,"She almost never talks, especially when she's around strangers. I'm not exactly sure why—some think it's because of anxiety or something? Some sort of mutism?I don't think it really matters—even if she could speak, she doesn't have a translator or anything to help us understand exactly what she's saying. I've been with her long enough to basically tell what she means, though." Jack understood what Dal meant by what he said. At least he now knows that Yuri's facial expressions would tell him what is on her mind, especially when the others left from when the harbingers tracked them down.

As they was getting close to the hideout, Jack then had to thank Dal for what he told him. "Thanks Dal, at least now I know that you have seen some rangers, but as for Yuri not able to speak. I think I understand what you meant." Jack then looks at Ark and mentions something. "Ark, do you think there will be enough supplies to last us a few days? I'm sure there's a cabin out there somewhere hopefully we can get to it before someone else does."  The Pikachu said. As he looked at Yuri he was worried about her health with it being very cold in the cave. "Is Yuri okay Dal? I'm kinda worried about her well being." The Electric type was getting concerned about her condition. If they need to, they have to move a bit faster. Then something caught Jack's attention on his right side. A crimson color painted the side of a tunnel that was blocked off. Jack stopped and took a good look. A weapon was on the ground completely unloaded and damaged with blood on the handle and wall. "Shit, I think I just found what caused that cave in as well as the source of the gunshot. The human that used it is dead." Jack added.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:38 am

Frost Cave|Late Morning |25

"She's...been that way for a long time," he listens to Dal starting about his human, though he was curious why she had been quiet this whole time. Why she hadn't given her pokemon any orders to carry out, or why she hadn't joined any of the conversations. It was strange to him, he was so used to being ordered around by the humans what to attack and what move to use. Yet Dal and that other pokemon moved on their own without commands. "She almost never talks, especially when she's around strangers. I'm not exactly sure why—some think it's because of anxiety or something? Some sort of mutism?" the fire type lifts his head toward Yuri. ' Is she afraid of us?' asking more of himself. "I don't think it really matters—even if she could speak, she doesn't have a translator or anything to help us understand exactly what she's saying. I've been with her long enough to basically tell what she means, though." Hikirio nods his head as he thinks to himself a little more. The humans didn't care to understand him, his cries of agony or his pleads to stop.

Rustling his fur, still warm under the silver blue pelt. Maybe just maybe this human had some trust, flashing back to the scent of her hand when she had tried to touch him. He was afraid of her, she was afraid of him - no she was trying to help him. "Is Yuri okay Dal? I'm kinda worried about her well being." Jack started as well. Hikirio turns his head where he picked up Jack talking, the other pokemon seemed concerned about her. Would helping Yuri help the other pokemon? " I- I can try and keep her warm tonight till we find something else." voice low his head turned away as he said it gnawing slightly on his scared lip, just saying it before he changed his mind.  Shaking his head making his fur ruffle out slightly as Jack mentioned finding something ahead having forgotten about the electric types a second in his own thoughts. Picking up on the scent of blood, was it some sort of battle. It smelt fresh "Shit, I think I just found what caused that cave in as well as the source of the gunshot. The human that used it is dead." pawing ahead and around Yuri a little closer to Jack and Ark. it smells very fresh-" picking up on the bitter scent of the gun pulling back a little. " -I don't smell the actual body though, maybe it's just wounded and escaped?" inquiring.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:51 am

Frost Caverns | Late Morning | 10

Ark listened to them as they spoke, his ears perking to Jack as he spoke "My trainer he has red hair, blue eyes and wears a jacket with a company logo on it. As for what he is like he's very gentle with pokemon and often gives them treats when trainers come to visit." This made him smile a bit as best a pokemon could considering their facial structure. He remembered his own Trainer, bringing up fond memories of him. Until the smell of blood hit his nose and it was pointed out by the others. Especially Hikirio who probably had the best sense of smell and hearing out of the rest of them.

He spoke up "Blood.. Hm.. injured human. His blood would attract predators. We got to go down here so.. lets hope we don't encounter them. Not far to the hideout. Whether or not there's supplies to last a few days? For all of us? Probably not. If people have gotten to it." He would add and start carefully down the path. Focusing ahead now. Occasionally Ark glanced at the walls for familiar striations in the metals that he could see. He pauses as he stepped in blood, flicking his foot to get it off he spoke up. "All right, its up there." he motions with his head and starts to walk down, he paused at a wall where there's a thinner path branching off, quickly ending in what looked like a half iced door. "Down there." He would say and quickly jogged down, pawing at the door and went to push it open.

There was blood nearby, on the door someone might of come in and possibly left. He wasn't sure. He looked at the rest of them, tail twitching slightly before slowly nudging the door open with a creak. Inside was a small room built into the cave, a bed at the back and some boxes which might contain food or other such things. It wasn't to large and the place was a mess. Though there was at least a blanket in the back from what Ark could see as he slowly made his way inside.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:16 am

Frost Caverns | |Noon

Dal is at least relieved that theres's no further questioning about Yuri's silence—it's hard enough to explain in the first place, he supposes he and his trainer are lucky to have found a group that doesn't mind. Instead, Jack expresses his concern for the poor girl; a gesture that makes the Gengar take a cautionary glance back at his trainer following behind. "Is Yuri okay Dal? I'm kinda worried about her well being."

It's a fair question, and Dal's subtle concern starts to grow at the pallor complexion of her skin. Her body seems to almost drain it's pigment, replacing healthy hues of golden yellow with ashen shades. Despite her best attempts to hide it, the tremble of her body is evident; with each heaving breath a cloud of heat escapes her.

"...I don't know," his answer is brutally honest, mumbling reluctantly from his throat. "She's managing right now but—"

"I- I can try and keep her warm tonight till we find something else."

Hikirio's remark certainly takes the spectre by surprise: his eyes widen as he looks back at the fire-type. Though the Gengar harbors some ill-will against the fox for his anti-human opinions, he can't help but feel a stir of gratitude at the offer. "...thank you. That means a lot, to the both of us."

She follows along quietly behind the group, forcing her body to manage each step forward through the numbing cold. Although she can't understand, she still listens to the Pokemon's cries as they converse, catching the few glances directed her way. Are they talking about me? Yuri entertains the thought to humor herself, at least, until she spots the red splattered against the cavern wall.

She can't stop her immediate reaction of stumbling back a few steps, fear already churning her guts as she spots the used gun on the floor. A person...? Glancing up to Dal, her only returns a stern look to her as he investigates around. She wishes she could understand what they're saying—they're definitely talking about this—and she has no idea what's going on! It's not long before the group starts moving again, Dal silently beckoning to follow the group more closely as they travel down paths.

Eventually they make their way to a frosted door, few smears of blood decorating the entrance that only further unsettles the human. The Luxray nudges it open, revealing some sort of a room inside, fit with some storage boxes, a blanket, and even a bed. Hopeful, Yuri stumbles forward to huddle inside, already feeling a little warmer at the idea of having a bed to sleep in.

Dal already begins to sort through the boxes, rummaging through what supplies they have left. "Not bad for being in the middle of a frozen labyrinth," he chuckles dryly as he discovers another blanket at the bottom of one of the crates. He tosses it towards his trainer, who gratefully accepts it. "...but how easy is this place to defend? There was some blood on the door too—this room would get cramped easily."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:55 am