Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t7003-join-the-battle-for-net-neutrality

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.


Support our staff!



(ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Share
avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 23
Posts : 1926

Re: (ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Post by Dandelion on Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:35 pm


Route 11 || Morning
Saferi - Ninety-two || Bell - One hundred twelve


Bell didn't know how to feel. Her big brown eyes were puffy from tears but she could still see the little memento with all the clarity in the world. Was Saferi giving her a burden to carry..? No, for some reason that didn't seem right, no matter how much sense it made. 'a ghost to carry.' Aqua was.. a ghost.... Her frown deepened with a quivering lip. Her ghost. Sniffling, the child couldn't stop the next wave of tears. Why was this happening? Today had held so much promise and now.. none of that mattered. No matter what they did it couldn't undo this pain, this tragedy. It wouldn't bring happiness or Aqua back. Nuzzling the new attachment to her necklace the child whined, feeling nothing but the same inconsolable weight.

Saferi waited, hoping her gesture would have brought something more stable from the kid. She was still crying, but the sobbing had stopped. Was that a plus? She had nothing left of 'comforting' words, but luckily Thorn found some. "You can remember the good times from when they were here, and in time, it'll hurt less. It's not like you're forgetting them, but you have to keep going. Especially when you know that's what they would have wanted." A tight feeling gripped at her own chest. Beneath the scars her heart lurched at past memories. Truthfully, he was right, the pain would change to something else. They could only hope the kid used it positively.

She could see now that Bell's breathing was stabilizing, and in some way the shock was starting to fade. "It hurts," she whined, and though snotty the words were clear now. "She should be here." Keeping as neutral an expression as possible Saferi suppressed a sigh as she heard no fight in Bell's voice. She knew it was pointless, and that this was how it would be now. "Yes, she should." She agreed softly before turning her head back to see Sanngetall. He had hung back, and Saferi was grateful he had decided to stay the hell out of it for once.

At this point her own pulse had slowed to nearly its normal level. The somber atmosphere was still lingering, and she knew that would not change any time soon. Swimming slowly, as not to disturb the environment, she moved a little closer to Thorn before speaking quietly. "We shouldn't stay here."
avatar
Maximum
Elite
Elite

Age : 25
Posts : 482

Re: (ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Post by Maximum on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:44 pm

Route 11 /Morning [93]

The poor child whined, "It hurts. She should be here." Fortunately, Bell's breathing was starting to even out, and the fight from earlier had petered out. He hated that someone so young had to experience the pain of losing someone she cared about. Especially since it happened in such a brutal and sudden way. He could only hope that his and Saferi's experiences could help her handle the emotions in a healthy way. Hopefully Sanngetall wouldn't wreck her already fragile state.

Quietly, Saferi agreed with her, "Yes, she should." After glancing around, she then swam closer to Thorn to mutter, "We shouldn't stay here." Now that Bell was calmer and wasn't trying to go back to the surface, it would be easier to leave. And Saferi was right. Who knew how much attention had been attracted to the area? And the blood in the water could attract something even as it dispersed.

"You're right," he muttered in agreement."Got somewhere in mind?" Regardless of her answer, he bowed his head closer towards Bell as an invitation, "Hey kiddo, wanna ride?"
avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 23
Posts : 1926

Re: (ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Post by Dandelion on Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:28 pm


Route 11 | Morning | 48


With an over exaggerated breath in and out the seahorse sighed heavily. Did this really have to go on much longer? Saferi was in on it too, comforting the child with some bullshit about loss. Rolling his eyes away from the little chit chat Sannge knew that garbage was nothing but lies. While she never wore those trinkets back then there was no way they were what she called them. You ain't that soft. If anything they had to be trophies, non-bloody symbols of victories. He could believe that, and that this fabrication was no more than an attempt to get the brat to shut up.

His brow tensed as Thorn and Saferi went on. The crying was finally receding, but the pounding vein in his forehead only got louder within his skull. "It hurts," he heard the child whimper, and a snort weaseled its way out of his snout. Get over it. Then all their problems would be solved."We shouldn't stay here." "Finally." Saferi's voice was soft, the words meant only for Thorn along with his reply. "Got somewhere in mind?" Grumbling, and swimming toward the mouth of the river the seahorse was not about to wait for an answer. "Anywhere is better than here."
avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 23
Posts : 1926

Re: (ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Post by Dandelion on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:18 am


Route 11 || Morning
Saferi - Ninety-three || Bell - One hundred thirteen


"You're right," Thorn said simply, the agreement coming as no shock to the eel. This place was tainted both in water and spirit. Staying here would bring them nothing but misfortune now. "Got somewhere in mind?" He asked as a quick follow up to which Saferi had no real answer. The ship, her home, her den she longed so desperately for. That place lay heavy at the front of her mind, a respite from this emotional strain she had dealt with for too long now. She wanted nothing more than to curl up in that darkness and forget this pain, betraying what she had forged with these Pokemon for the welcoming familiarity of solitude.

"Anywhere is better than here." Sanngetall grumbled as though a little bit of patience was too much to ask for. Truthfully, he had a valid reason; things would be attracted to this spot before long. There was no doubt that Thorn thought the same. She did as well, and the knowledge made her tail tip flick back and forth with apprehension. "Are you still interested in the ship?" She asked on an inhale, the question searching. Her head was turned away from the much larger serpent, her expression falling flat and pensive. Depending on his answer she could pal around with these Pokemon for a while longer yet. Such a trauma could make or break, and losing interest after such an event would be understandable to say the least.

A weak sigh whooshed out through her gills. Bell. Would the kid still care to explore that damaged hull, or would it not be the same? The 'adventure' had been sullied with the loss of their companion, not to mention their defense unit. There should be nothing the three of us can't handle. The thought was reassuring, but it didn't patch the hole in their team. It didn't mend the ache in her chest. "We can go elsewhere." She added, making sure Thorn's previous question wasn't totally ignored.


Bell couldn't hear the other Pokemon talking. Whether it was their soft voices or the overwhelming sounds in her own head, it didn't matter. They just couldn't reach her right now. Letting the end of her tail brush over her lips the Poliwag started to nibble the tip in some sort of comfort motion. She didn't want to cry anymore. She didn't want to think about it anymore. She didn't want to feel, and as she chewed her pliable tail she swore she couldn't for a moment. In her attempt to block the pain she had stopped trying to listen to the others. When Thorn came closer his voice broke through her self-made walls with all the tenderness in the world. "Hey kiddo, wanna ride?"

She looked up at him, her face full of sadness. A ride.. For Thorn, it was a small thing, a fly speck among a massive wave. For her, the chance at something familiar was more comforting than her chewing. Forcing herself upright the Poliwag nodded with big, unblinking brown eyes. Releasing her tail she struggled to swim the small distance forward to her usual perch. All that blithering had really taken it out of her, and by the time she had made it far enough to settle in she was exhausted all over again.
avatar
Maximum
Elite
Elite

Age : 25
Posts : 482

Re: (ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Post by Maximum on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:19 pm

Route 11 /Morning [94]

"Anywhere is better than here." Sanngetall commented rudely as he swam away. Thorn's ire with him rose a little, but he continued to bite his tongue. Bell didn't need them fighting right now, but Sanngetall's asshole tendencies were continuing to make a poor impression on Thorn.

Saferi's tail flicked before she asked in return to his question, "Are you still interested in the ship?" She wasn't looking at him, and her gaze was pensieve. He thought on his answer and his gaze inevitably went to Bell. She was the main reason they were going on that adventure, but her spirit had been dimmed by Aqua's death. He had been along for the ride to fight off his own loneliness, and he had liked the company. While he had contemplated his answer, Saferi added, "We can go elsewhere."

Bell's lifeless eyes and tail chewing made Thorn worry for the child, but he was relieved when she did at least nod in response to his question. It was painful to watch her struggle to swim towards him, and he remained still as possible until she had settled on his head. He had entertained the idea of maybe using the ship as something like a distraction, but she looked so tired. "... Maybe not right now," he said thoughtfully. He didn't want to completely shut down that idea just yet. "If you have a place we-" his eyes flicked upwards to indicate Bell more than himself, "-could rest for a while. Maybe you and Sanngetall could hunt or something? We'll see how things are later." He started to uncoil himself so that he could follow Saferi's lead if she did have such a place in mind.
avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 23
Posts : 1926

Re: (ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Post by Dandelion on Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:06 pm


Route 11 | Morning | 49


Sanngetall tried to ignore the fact Saferi was no longer acknowledging him. These choices concerned him as well, and he'd be damned if his input wasn't considered let alone heard. Her little conversation finished with, "We can go elsewhere." Shocker. Again, they seemed to be forgetting he was present, or at least his part in this decision as Thorn continued. "... Maybe not right now. If you have a place we could rest for a while. Maybe you and Sanngetall could hunt or something? We'll see how things are later." Upon hearing the ring of his own voice the seahorse's interest immediately spiked. I could go for a hunt. He didn't pick it, but he could let that one slide.

With something positive in the works Sannge bothered to turn as he talked back to them. Again, he had to ensure his two cents got in, and waved a fin to make himself ever so noticeable as he spoke. "Well, we can't go upriver. That nest I made will of scared everything off." Short and sweet, he thought, as it removed both a destination and hunting ground from their short list. Sure, he had hunted it before with great success, but now it'd be one hell of a trek before they saw any other creature that way.

Sponsored content

Re: (ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:36 am