Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Official Staff Job Update Thread

Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Official Staff Job Update Thread Empty Official Staff Job Update Thread

Post by Zapdos Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:32 am

As some of you already know, my primary job is now the management of the Moderators here on Epidemic Johto. There are a lot of under cove stuff that go with that, but here is where will post for all the members sitewide so we are all updated and on the same page.

This is primarily for when jobs are changed and everyone deserves to be updated. An old SH Mod should not be PM'd about Deadlines nor should an old Warnings Mod be messaged about Harb attacks. We need those with they're current jobs to be notified of that subject, not their past ones.

As it is, nothing major like Warnings or SH moderators have been moved, but there have been changes.

Mew has recently been promoted to Administrator, so it is now safe to PM her about pending issues. Mew is also in charge of Rankings, meaning Ace, Elite, and Rookie ranks, and the demoting and promoting in that area. Additionally Mew is also in charge of approving new team creation. She is the authority on that.

Victini is our Profile Manager. She is in charge of adding/removing characters from their sheets, as well as editing them and creating new ones.

Raikou has also returned to Moderator status after a hiatus. He is in charge of the Orphanage, Deactivation of characters, and a back up OOC Moderator beneath me.

These are the most recent changes and anything else will be added as they happen. Thank you for listening.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Official Staff Job Update Thread Empty Re: Official Staff Job Update Thread

Post by Zapdos Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:21 am

Raiou has also accepted the old job of Harbinger Death Removal, in going to your profile and removing the strike against you.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Suicune and Mew have decided that Zapdos is to be promoted, and now is one of the Administrators again. My job will remain the same, looking after Staff and Moderators.

((gUYS I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS WITHOUT BEING WEIRD BECAUSE IM TALKING ABOUT MYSELF BUT IM SO HAPPY ;w; ))
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:03 pm

Azelf will be splitting warnings on a day to day basis again with myself, so our current warnings mods are now Zapdos and Azelf alike.

Groudon will be in charge of Out of Character and moving old threads and such. If you want something deleted, direct yourself to him from now on.

Thank you.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Cobalion has returned to our active Moderators once more. He will be taking Reservations and remaking the thread and system.

Be patient as we get the Reserves back and working again. Thank you.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Mew has passed down the job of assigning Ranks and promoting as well as demoting members, so I am now the Ranking Manager.
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Azelf has been promoted to the rank of Admin, and are now our Point of Contact for the harbingers, among the other tasks and responsibilities that entails. They will retain their job of Warning's Manager as well.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Official Staff Job Update Thread Hz72hB2
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Mon May 18, 2015 5:11 pm

There has been some changes among the Admins; Mew is officially retiring, hanging up their Admin hat and receeding from most duties. They are to still be shown the respect given as when they were a full fletched admin, and will continue helping with the inner coding of the site.

Azelf will be taking over team approvals; they are to be contacted when leads wish to activate teams.

Zapdos, myself, will be stepping back as an Admin after many months of holding back. I will also be taking back the job of ranking, demoting, and the like.

Thank you for your time, and have a great day.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:48 pm

I have grown unaccustomed to updating this, apologies.

Bill of the Resistance has joined staff some time ago, and will be our team switch moderator.

Today Colress of the Resistance has also joined our faithful legends, and will be our newest staff member, taking the position of the second warnings moderator under Azelf.

Thank you and have a pleasant night.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:32 am

Deoxys has joined staff! They will be our new Team Reserve moderator, taking the place of Zekrom.

Thank you for your time, and have a pleasant time of day.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:15 pm

Flannery has joined staff! She will be our brillant Upkeep Manager, tasked with the updating of lists and other topics, including the rules and the Profile Computer's Hatchery and the Fakemon topics!

On another note, Mew has officially left the staff on Epidemic Johto. She had a honourable run, many years on this site with many nights spent working hard, and we send her off with a heartfelt goodbye. She will be posting her own announcement in time.

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful night/evening/day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:07 am