Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

The CERULEAN Team

Anonymous

The CERULEAN Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The CERULEAN Team

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cerulean City | Morning (12)

Jewel and Jazz, he needed to remember those. He put them in his mind safe. He heard Jared saying he was going to wait in the Center for Spencer. Spencer acknowledged Jared by saying, Okay be there soon! He then turned to the two -eons. The little one, Jazz had fell and Jewel was now comforting him. They needed shelter and food. Spencer had gotten a glimsp from when Jared was near him, of an Oran Berry. Jazz or Jewel could have it. The Center was a great place for protection too. He needed them to get in there so they weren't attacked, just because he hadn't seen any undead yet, doesn't mean they aren't coming.

Hey, Jewel, do you need shelter and or food for you and Jazz? We, me and Jared, have been recently living in the Pokemon Center, and haven't noticed any undead yet. Do you want to come? he said this like he wanted to help, but what he really wanted to do was get to know Jewel better. If you do come, I'll be waiting in the Center, 'kay. He then walked into the Center and met up with Jared. He whispered in his ear, Offer the Oran Berry nicely to the Galceon. Then, politely ask her name, okay bud?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Cerulean City | Morning (12)

Jared listened carefully to what Spencer was saying. Okay, okay I got it I'll try. Jared slowly walked to the Glaceon and started stuttering when he tried to talk, it was mainly of his shyness with "females". He walked up to the Glaceon and noticed a hurt Eevee under her belly. Uhh, umm, I'm Jared, and, uhhhh hi litlle guy, I-I'm an Eevee too, just like you. Would you like this Oran berry? I saw you fall over and hurt yourself so i thought you might want it. If you do not mind me asking, may I have you're names? So Jared put down the berry and smiled at the Eevee hoping he would take it and smile back. My dad is really nice and reliable, no offense but if I were you I would trust him.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:57 am

Cerulean City|Morning (4)

Jewel slowly followed Spencer to the Pokemon Center. Her ears twitched listening for any kind of threat before slacking to rest. She carefully laid Jazz on the ground next to her belly and sighed rolling her shoulders releasing tension. Jewel smiled at the new Eevee who was called Jared and gently licked his head much like any mother would do for her kit. Thank you dear. You and Spencer are very kind.

Jazz looked at the berry placed in front of him and then up to the Eevee. Ee bai? He rolled the berry between his front paws unsure what to do with it. Jazz had seen momma stuff these in her mouth but he never tried them.

Jewel chuckled and pressed her paw down on the berry squishing it into a soft mush. Jazz didn't have his baby teeth yet and was still used to milk so berries would be a foreign taste to him.

Jazz looked at the mush and licked some up into his mouth. Biggest. Mistake. Ever. It was cold and bitter and tasted like the time he had liked an icicle and gotten his tongue stuck. Jazz stuck out his tongue and dusted it off with his paws.

Jewel suppressed a small giggle and licked Jazz's head. Not as tasty as milk is it my dear? She wrapped Jazz in her front paws and licked his belly starting a bath. She licked the struggling kit's neck and smiled up at Jared and Spencer showing the lustrous sparkle in her silver-blue eyes. Never had a bath before?

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Cerulean City | Late Morning (13)

Spencer watched Jazz as he tasted the Oran berry. Spencer then chuckled when Jazz made a sour face meaning he didn't like it. Jewel then started Jazz's bath. She stared at them with her beautiful eyes. Spencer was attracted immediately. He needed to be with her. His love was too much. He had to throw out the thought for now and take care of his son. Jared, when was the last time you bathed. Come with me and we'll go take was bath. Spencer said father like. He started through the door, but just before leaving, he winked at the most beautiful creature in the Center.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:12 am

((OoC please skip me I have a lot of homework to catch up on))
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Cerulean City|Late Morning (5)

Jewel rose to her paws smiling as Jazz waddled passed her to the outside. She followed him to the surprisingly still intact bridge. Jewel looked at him staring at his reflection with piqued curiosity. She nudged him forwards freezing the straight path in front of him making him slide.

Jazz squealed happily as he slid across the ice and onto the soft grass. He sat up to see red sticky stuff all over the ground. Ee bai? Jazz was curious what it was. Did the ground have an ouch?

Jewel looked at all the blood and rubbed her head against Jazz's side. Yes my dear... In a way the world has an ouch. She chuckled and froze the puddles of blood with her frosty breath and brushed them away showing small struggling tree spouts underneath.

Jazz bat his paw at the small green twigs and yipped as one flicked his nose. He looked up at his mom as her voice rose to the octave of a soft singsong tune. Momma always had a nice voice to him which was why he could sleep better if she sang to him.

Jewel hummed a bit before going over to the side of the mountain.The colder the winter... The warmer the Spring~ The deeper the sorrow the more the heart sings~ She lifted up a few broken twigs revealing a hole in the rock face. A tiny Nidoran wiggled out and scurried. Even when you can't see it... Inside everything... There is life... Jewel licked Jazz's head and bumped his side. After the rain the sun will reappear... There is life She nuzzled his neck and smiled nudging him back towards the Pokemon Center. For it's out of the darkness that we learn to see... And out of the silence that songs come to be...

Jazz giggled and bounced off in front of his mom now understanding the wonderful place they lived in. He also hoped the ouch the world had would heal soon.

((OoC: Hooray for explaining things through song!)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:09 pm

Cerulean City | Late Morning (14)

Spencer walked out of the Center knowing Jared was following. When they reached the waters edge, Spencer jumped in. When the thought of soap appeared in his mind, he ask Jared, Hey bud? Can you go get the soap from the Center, it's probably in one of the bathrooms. Spencer waded around in the water while he waited for Jared to get soap. Suddenly, a swarm of undead Basculin surrounded him. We want you flesh, they all said simultaneously, WE WANT IT NOW! Spencer turned to the one who seemed to be the leader and the only Blue-striped form. Spencer then said, Well, you can't have it. He smirked and jumped out of the way as one of them rushed behind Spencer. Spencer then used Psychic to kill three of them and Faint Attack to kill five more. All that was left was the leader that rushed towards him. Spencer then used Shadow ball and the Basculin was then engulfed in darkness and wasn't seen again. Spencer then used Psychic to clear the blood from the water. There, now Jared won't know what happened, he said while taking big, tired breaths.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Cerulean City | Late Morning (13)

Jared walked along the bridge following his father. A thought had come to him and Spencer as they reached the water. They needed soap. Spencer told Jared to go get some from the Pokemon Center bathroom and he did it reluctantly. He walked into the Center and scarcely regarded the two new members. He entered the bathroom and searched for the soap. Of course, with his luck, he didn't find any. He hobbled outside again saw that his father, Spencer, was fighting a horde. He was so terrified he... he ran. He ran out of the city to Saffron. He couldn't help himself. He hated losing family members. He cried while he ran. He didn't want to turn back, but he knew he had to soon.

((OoC: Going inactive for a while, be back soon!))
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Cerulean City|Late Morning (6)

Jewel watched the Jared kit leave with a worried expression. Be safe little one... She turned to Spencer who was by the water. The beautiful Glaceon padded over to him and sat beside him. She gently pressed her nose to his cheek in a comforting way. Don't worry Spencer. Jared is a strong kit. I'm sure he'll come back ok... Jewel smiled at him before going to the water's edge and washing her paws.

Jazz watched the Jared leave. Ee bai? He bounced after momma and looked up at the Spencer something. Jazz raised his front paws up to him and grinned showing his clear lack of fangs. Ee bai! He wanted a hug to make the Spencer something feel better! Hugs always made momma feel better.

Jewel twitched her ears looking behind her at Spencer and Jazz. Her son obviously didn't want him to be sad about Jared's sudden departure. She chuckled and smiled at Spencer sweetly. Jazz seems to want a hug from you. Jewel sat back pleased with her grooming and sighed softly as the wind blew through her soft blue fur.

((OoC: Huggles for Spencer :>))

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 pm

((Oh my, the time flew. I have been so flustered lately I have barely any time to post, uh Please skip me))
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:12 pm

Cerulean City|Late Morning (7)

Jewel rolled her eyes and picked Jazz up by his scruff carrying him back into the Pokemon Center. She never understood why some males simply disregarded other females' kits. Jewel dropped Jazz gently in the floor and began rooting around for something more to eat. Humans had been crafty in their ways of preserving food but Jewel had been smart enough to break into their food containers especially when that man refused to feed her. Bastard... Her ears twitched and her hackles raised. Something was in here. Jewel disregarded food immediately bolting back to stand protectively over Jazz. Whatever's there... So yourself...

Jazz whimpered when Spencer did not accept his hug. He curled into a ball where momma had laid him. His senses rested in a peaceful slumber one of his many kit mistakes. His back and head completely vulnerable until the cold presence of momma returned. Jazz opened his eyes and gaped at the sight before him. A purple star with a red gem in the center. It was purpler in more spots and a single crack ran across its gem. He yipped in surprise when it slammed into momma and turned on him. Ee bai! Jazz reflexively threw Protect up bouncing the star back before scurrying away as fast as his paws could carry him. The star was hot on his trail and Jazz could feel himself slowing down in exhaustion. He could smell the rot on it and his tiny bit of adrenaline was dying fast. His tail zipped between his back legs as one of its many legs grazed it effectively tripping him. EE BAI!

Jewel snarled picking herself up from the Rapid Spin attack that was dealt to her. She hissed picking up her limping gait to a full blown pissed off run. If that damned Starmie hurt Jazz in anyway it was dead. Using Quick Attack, Jewel used the speed to pounce on the deteriorating Starmie with full force. She bashed the star's center with Retaliate cracking it open and grabbing Jazz by his scruff in one swift move before bailing down the hall. Her side and stomach stung with pain but all her focus was on Jazz and getting him away.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:42 pm

Cerulean City | Late Morning (15)

Spencer watched as he got out of the bloody water his son running. He didn't care about Spencer but for only himself. Selfish. If he did come back he was going to get a mouthful. A tear ran down the side of Spencer's face. He knew this was going to happen, everyone leaves him. Well, he shouldn't think that. He did have Jewel and Jazz. And since he was so deep in thoughts he didn't notice them, and he didn't notice that Jazz wanted a hug. He almost pounced after them because he saw the look Jewel had given him. He tried following them, and he tried hugging Jazz. As soon as they reached the Center, though, things changed entirely. Right before he almost got a successful hug, a Starmie Hydro Pumped him. He rocketed against the wall. Gripping ahold of the pain he simply fell to the ground. He knew that the beast was after Jewel and Jazz next. He had to protect them with his life, especially Jazz.

He walked into the Center to see the two running for their life. He barreled down the hall to jump in front of the creature. RUN! Spencer said to Jewel, RUN NOW, I WILL HANDLE IT! GO! He turned and face the undead. He couldn't use his Psychic move, but, he was a Dark type with three moves super effective to the Pokemon. He charged at it with a Faint Attack, but it quickly dodged it. For an undead it had a pretty smart brain. It then used Rapid Spin, but luckily for Spencer being extremely fast too he dodged. This time he used a combo move. He cloaked him self with Shadow Ball then charged it with Bite, hitting it successfully. Spencer noticed the weak spot that Jewel left in the center of the creature. It then charged him but he successfully dodged it and it ran into and broke a window. Spencer's time had come to prevail. He used Psychic to point a glass shard upward and then he lifted the Pokemon up and down upon the glass killing it instantly. He killed it.Thankfully the two other -eons in the town are safe.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Cerulean City|Late Morning (8)

Jewel collapsed outside releasing Jazz and panting as the pain in her side and gut intensified. She struggled trying to get herself up to no avail. Her energy was sapped and there was no way to draw it back quickly. Her vision faded to black and the ice vixen passed out. Oblivious to Jazz's cries and attempts to awaken her.

Jazz nudged his momma and yipped when she didn't wake up. The Spencer something had to know what to do. He stumbled back into the Pokemon Center and ran to the Spencer something. Ee bai! Jazz pawed at him and sniffled. His momma needed help! He yipped and started to cry before rubbing his head against the Spencer something's chest. E-Ee bai... Jazz looked up to see an Abra approaching his mom's fallen body. Ee bai! He ran and pounced at the Abra just as it Teleported away with the two of them in tow.

((OoC: Tell me if you don't want sad Jazz snuggles and I'll change it))

((OoC: Sorry Spencer but I'm losing my internet :'c... When I come back this'll be the first team I rejoin though ^^))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Cerulean bridge|Late morning| (1)

Yagami and Kira clung to each other, shivering, freezing. Several undead had chased them into the waters surrounding cerulean city, and they had tried to stay afloat, trying to not let their fur drag them down with it's weight while wet. They managed to survive, and grabbed the edge of the bridge with their paws, pulling themselves up. Kira first, then Yagami. They looked at the once great town, the gym where a leader named Misty once stood, the effect of the Epidemic had taken it's toll on the city, and the buildings were not very strong, some had crumbled in on themselves. Kira and Yagami snuggled together for warmth, hoping that they could have a small rest after such a terrifying incident. As far as Yagami and Kira knew, no one knew why this had happened, the dead returning to life and attacking fellow Pokémon. It was madness, something out of a humans movie. A nightmare.

Yagami looked around them, hoping to spot some survivors, but there were none at first glance. He went to call out, but he heard Kira speak to him via her Psychic abilities.

"Yagami, my love, do not be so foolish, if you call out, you may attract unwanted attention from undead, or possibly some cruel survivors who plan to kill and eat us. Would you really have that happen to us?"

Yagami realized that she was correct, and held his tongue. Thank Arceus she had read his mind before he did that, though Yagami still felt annoyed at her invading his mind, he knew that he would never be able to ask her to stop, he loved her too much, and would never risk losing her love, just so he could keep his thoughts private.

"Thank you, honey, without you, I could have died. What would I do without you?"

"You probably would die, but I'll always be here for you, so lets not worry about what would happen if we were apart."

Yagami smiled at her, and nuzzled his head into her neck. Standing up, he whispered to her.

"We need to find some shelter, Kira, we shouldn't be out here in the open, it could be dangerous."

The two looked for a building which looked to be strong enough to hold for a few days, something that was till sturdy, and could keep them warm. Something which wasn't half destroyed. Spying a few buildings which looked good enough, the two walked towards them, checking around them constantly, making sure no undead were near.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:54 am

Cerulean City | Early Afternoon (16)

Spencer was hurt and tired, but he still wanted to make sure Jewel and Jazz were okay. He wandered through the back door that they left through and almost caught them before they left. Well, more like teleported away. It wasn't their fault. They didn't want to leave. Spencer knew this, he could deal with it and not break down in tears. They will fight back, kill the Abra, and find Spencer. In the mean time, Spencer will be moping over his lost son. Even thought he barely knew Jared, he still wanted to love him. Spencer knew that he shouldn't be sad, but everyone leaves him. Why do people hate him? He doesn't know, but what he does know is that, whenever someone leaves a new person comes. Jewel, Jazz, and Jared replaced his two siblings and Dad. His mom was a zombie, so she was still here. Jewel replaced Jared. And now someone will be here to replace Jewel and Jazz. Now Spencer scoured the city. He almost ran into an Umbreon and Espeon before having a smile. He-hello there, don't worry I am living, and come in peace. He said giving a nice smile.

((OoC: Welcome to the team!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:24 am

Cerulean bridge|Early Afternoon| (2)

Kira walked close with Yagami, ready to attack anything which threatened them, or their love. An Umbreon came up behind the two, startling them.

He-hello there, don't worry I am living, and come in peace.

The Umbreon gave a soft smile, which seemed to calm them. Kira kept her guard up, but was slightly happy that it was a man, and not a woman. An Umbreon, like Yagami. She didn't let her guard down however, and kept a cold, uncaring look on her face. What if he was a problem. If he caused them to fight, if, while living, he attacked them.

Stay back. Don't come any closer then you already are.

Yagami, on the other hand, was happy to hear and see someone new, someone living. He saw the smile, and smiled back, at ease. Upon hearing Kira speak so coldly towards the fellow Umbreon, the fellow Eeveelution, he gave her a look which seemed to say "Don't be so mean."

"Kira, don't speak like that, he's done nothing wrong, and he's not a threat, if he was wanting to hurt us, would he have announced his presence? No, he would simply have attacked us."

He looked towards the Umbreon, and said

"My apologies, we are glad to see someone, however, we were till on edge, we were only just able to get away from a group of undead which almost killed us. We had to jump into the water to get here, and get away from them."

Kira kept her cold look on, but spoke softer, not so harshly. She did not want to upset Yagami, for she loved him too much.

"He's right, we barely survived, I'm sorry, what's your name?"

Kira wanted to know the other Pokémon's name, however, she didn't want to reveal their own as of just yet, she still didn't trust the Umbreon.

((OoC: Thanks, nice to be here :D))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Cerulean City | Early Afternoon (17)

Spencer liked the Umbreon so far, but didn't like Kira, the name the Umbreon called the Espeon. At least she apologized. My name is Spencer. Nice to meet you. he said confidently. He walked a step backwards moving his head, gesturing for the to come with. Come on guys. The Pokemon Center is clear here and there is a lot of food and water. He walked into the Center and used Psychic to start making an early lunch. He got some chicken strips and put the on the oven. He then got down so Pokemon food and bottles of water. He got some bowls down and some plates. He did this all before the Duo walked through the door.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Cerulean bridge|Early Afternoon| (3)

Kira knew from the start that she wasn't going to like the Umbreon, but because Yagami was being kind to him-to Spencer-she knew that she should probably act as if she was going to be friendly, and with any luck, she would be free of him. Maybe she could get Yagami to leave this town, she preferred being alone with him. She always felt safer when with him, and only him. After being with their horrible captor for so long, she was always worse around company.

"Come on guys. The Pokemon Center is clear here and there is a lot of food and water."

He stepped back and nodded his head for them to follow. Kira looked at Yagami, and focused on him, she sent a thought to him.

"Honey what if he's lying, and trying to hurt or even kill us? I don't like him, we should leave, now!"

Yagami heard Kira's message echo through his head. He nudged her in the shoulder, and whispered in his ear.

"Kira, he hasn't done anything to suggest that. I know it's tough trusting people, but that doesn't mean that everyone will always be as bad as he was."

While he was talking, he realized hat Spencer had walked off, but Kira sent an image into his mind of what way he went when she saw him looking around, confused.

As they made their way towards Spencer and the Pokémon Centre he had talked about, Kira stopped, and looked around in urgency.

"Kira, what is it?"

Kira quickly looked at him, and said.

"I can sense an attack, someone's using Psychic, we need to hide!"

Fear ran through the two of them, and against Kira's will, he ran towards the Pokémon Centre, pulling her along with him.

"What if it's him? What if he's the one, he's got something ready to attack us?"

This made Yagami stop, but too late, they were right at the automatic door, which popped open at their presence, only to see some plates and bowls with food and water in them. Yagami got a confused expression on his face, till he realized that Spencer had been the user of Psychic, but he was not attacking, he was merely placing the items and food for them. He quickly calmed Kira after explaining it, and she felt more hatred at Spencer, for making her seem like a fool in front of her love, and for filling her with fear.

"Thanks for the food and water, Spencer, we've been hungry for a while now."

He walked p to a plate, and began eating some of the Pokémon food contained on it, and looked towards Kira, who cautiously joined hi in eating.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Cerulean City|Afternoon (9)

Jazz giggled happily as he scampered back to the Pokemon Center. He couldn't wait to see Spencer again! The Eevee kit wiggled inside and stopped seeing an unfamiliar something there. It was pink and looked strange with a shiny thing around its tail. Jazz's eyes immediately lit up but his focus went to the Umbreon next to it. Ee bai?

Jewel limped after Jazz still feeling the ache of being thrown by that Abra. Her shoulder and side throbbed painfully but she made it to the familiar red roofed building and flopped down. Defeated...

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:27 pm

((OoC: Skip me please, I don't have my computer))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:52 am

Cerulean Pokémon Center|Early Afternoon| (4)

After having some food and water, Yagami took notice of some couches over to the side of the room. He walked towards one, politely asking if they would be able to bed there for a short time.

"Kira, look at the couches, they look comfy. A good break from the hard ground.

Um, Spencer, would it be OK if we could sleep here for a short time, to rest, we will be out of your fur as soon as possible, but running day after day, a human couch would be so great a break from rocks ad pebbles or dirt under us all the time, with shelter, we would at least be a little less nervous, not worrying about any zombies hidden in foliage a metre away waiting for us to sleep."

Kira looked at the Umbreon, hoping that he would say yes. A luxury that he had which they did not, she suddenly wished she had earned his favour earlier. It was clear that he could see her distrust and hatreds towards him, but Yagami hadn't, and that was all that was truly important.

"Please, Spencer? I won't be any trouble, if I only have a good rest. Would it be OK?"

Kira didn't like it, but she put on a kind smile, and acted as kindly as she could. She needed that rest, and she hoped that he would let them. Kira looked up at him, still pleading, though now with her eyes, while Yagami looked nervously towards the ground.

Last edited by Discord on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Cerulean City|Afternoon (10)

Jazz squeaked seeing his momma laying down. He went forward to sit between the Spencer looking something and the pink something. Ee bai? Jazz raised his tiny paws to the Spencer looking something. He was curious where he got the shinies around his neck and tail. Jazz very much liked shinies. He looked to the pink something next. It also had shinies around its neck and tail. Eeeee bai! Jazz wanted a shiny around his neck and tail too! He leaned forward and sniffed and snuffed the pink something. Smelled sweet! Must be a girl like momma! Jazz wondered where Spencer something was. He sniffed and snuffed again but alas his sense of smell was bad since he had a cold and needed to... Needed to... A-Ahchewf! Jazz rubbed his paw across his nose glad he got that sneeze out of there...

Jewel groaned again getting up to weakened paws. She left Jazz to the Espeon and Umbreon before following Spencer's scent. She found him in the kitchen and smiled. H-Hey there stranger... Jewel gain felt her head go light and all her senses dull. Her vision flew from the Umbreon in front of her to complete darkness and like that... Jewel was out again.

((OoC: Jazz is intrigued by Yagami and Kira's shinies Discord xD))

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:56 am

Cerulean City | Early Afternoon (18)

Yes of course, no problem, but there are beds in the rooms that you can sleep on that are better than that rock people call a couch. Spencer giggled at his little joke. Also, uh, Umbreon, what is your name? I know Kira's because you said it. but what is yours. Then something amazing came into view from the corner of his eye. JAZZ! That meant Jewel was here too. Right after he thought it, something said, H-Hey there stranger. He turned and there she was the love of his life. She didn't know it, and neither did he, until now. He tried to kiss her dramatically, but she fell flat in unconsciousness. W-what? he said sadly, What happened?

He turned to the Umbreon and Kira. They were watching little Jazz as he kept trying to grab at their bracelets and such. He turned back to the knocked out body knowing that Kira and the Umbreon didn't notice and they weren't going to help. So, Spencer then picked Jewel up off the ground and onto his back. He then walked in the direction of the rooms.

((OoC: Hope it's okay if I picked up Jewel.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Cerulean Pokémon Center|Early Afternoon| (5)

Yagami and Kira, in their exhausted state, which was getting worse and worse now without adrenaline pumping through them, did not even notice they had company at first. They first only realized them when the youngest one, an Eevee, began playing with Kira's necklace.

Kira immediately gave an angry look to the child.

"No! You mustn't play with that! It's important and special to me, and it's not a toy!"

It looked around for a bit, repeating Ee bai, then sneezed. Both Yagami and Kira wondered what it meant, neither having a clue. Yagami, worried that the child may begin crying, sat next to the young Eevee, and let it play with his necklace.

"Kira, you have to be nice to children, I know that these are important, I don't want them broken either, but he's young and he probably doesn't understand very much about things like that."

Kira knew he was right, and sat down beside them.

"You're right, sorry, I just, I'm so tired, I can't really control myself much. Arceus I need a rest."

"Yes of course, no problem, but there are beds in the rooms that you can sleep on that are better than that rock people call a couch. Also, uh, Umbreon, what is your name? I know Kira's because you said it. but what is yours."

"Thank you, my name is Yagami, and those beds sound really great!"

"Yeah, they, well, they really do, and, I think I need a rest right now. Thank you, I'm sorry, for being angry earlier."

Kira turned around to see the tail of Spencer entering another room.
    She got up and walked towards where he had gone, but entered into the room next to it.

Yagami looked back at the small Eevee, and used his tail to try to entertain it, moving it around near it's head, the shiny ring swirling around on the tail all around the small Eevee's head.

As Kira fell into a deep sleep, Yagami removed his half-heart necklace, and placed it upon the young Eevee's head.

"What's your name, little one?"

He asked in a voice which he thought resembled how he had seen humans speak to babies before.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Cerulean City|Afternoon (11)

Jazz watched the shiny thing move around his head with the most intense face he could muster. He bat his front paws at the shiny trying to raise up to get it only managing to fall flat on his back with a surprised squeak. The Spencer looking something asked for his name... His name was Jazz! Didn't everyone know that? Jazz would tell him then. Ee bai! He placed his paw on his chest before running around the Spencer looking something with eager kit joy. Where had the pink something gone? Jazz looked back at the Spencer something before eagerly rubbing his head against his chest. Warm, warm and warm. Jazz liked warm. He purred happily enjoying the warm before wagging his tail.

Jewel was not sure what all was happening in her unconscious state but she only hoped Jazz was safe... She could feel someone carrying her and his/her fur felt uncomfortably warm...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:10 am