Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

The REALGAM Team

Anonymous

The REALGAM Team - Page 5 Empty Re: The REALGAM Team

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Realgam Tower/Hotel Area|Dawn
    ((7/both))

He didn't catch it in time and that split second cost him. Alistair went wide eyed in alarm as a shape emerged from behind a grate and before he could tell anyone it was through and on Ciana. He roared angrily and put Kaeli on edge who turned to witness a bloodied Raichu atop the Jolteon soon coating her in fresh blood. The Herdier on the bed with her was the first to get to the rat and soon it was off Ciana and on the ground, Alistair's angry form looming over it.

Leaving the creature to her mate Kaeli wasted no time in jumping on to the bed to begin checking over Ciana. That much blood had her concerned but once she was on the bed the smell hit her first. The blood was old, a heavy and sticky substance that could only have come from death. Looking back at the rat she saw the tiny puncture wounds all down his chest and stomach and realized that it was actually his blood and not the child's. "Thank goodness," she sighed, wrapping her neck around the back of the Jolteon's to try and comfort her. "Are you alright Ciana?"

Alistair kept his menacing pose over the Raichu, his ear merely twitching in response to his mate asking the younger female as to her well-being, hoping for a positive response. He liked Ciana. "You better hope she is okay or else I'm going to take it out of your hide," he warned the rodent, watching to see if it would move. But as his eyes lingered he couldn't help but notice the strange looking dolls on its forpaws, the bloody stitching catching his attention. Just what the hell was this thing?

((PM me if I need to edit Ciana. And Try Alistair isn't pinning your little crazy he is just standing over him intimidatingly, so he is free to escape anytime. But Alistair will chase him, lol))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Chiaroscuro || Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn
    Post XIII

The first rays of light entering the small hotel room came as a great relief to Chiaroscuro, by now far more grumpier than he had been last night for lack of sleep. Fortunately [or unfortunately], he had gotten used to the dull searing pain in his wing, though the bird knew he couldn't use it anytime soon -- oh no, definitely not. The first signs of early dawn was reassuring however, in the blaring way that he clearly did not get killed overnight, especially by the insane, mutation of an Arcanine. Body stiff and unwanting from sitting in the same position for so long, Chiaroscuro let himself off the bed sheets and stretched his poor body, feeling a definite soreness in his legs. Day one. Dear journal; congrats to me. I survived the first night. Arceus knows how many more to go.

Shoving the cabinet away from the room door with somewhat less effort than the previous night [either due to being in less pain, or feeling particularly aggressive and unhappy at the moment], the Staraptor took a step out into the still semi-dark hallway. The lights were still busted; but of course, what had Ross expected? That the lights would magically repair themselves overnight? With a sigh, he began a careful trek down the hallway, occasionally flinching slightly at a particularly sharp prick or stab at his feet thanks to tiny shards of glass. It felt like forever ago when he had first arrived at the tower to rest in the amazingly soft beds -- had it really only been one night since he heard the sound of crashes? Less than an entire day since he had met the Raichu, or the Jolteon, or everyone else that seemed to appear out of nowhere in the Tower?

And it only took less than one night before Chiaroscuro found himself actually waddling along the lane of broken glass to find those other pokémon. Why should he do that? They hadn't had any time to socialize, and as far as he was concerned, he only knew the name of three of them: the Jolteon, the odd cat, and the Herdier. Gold-Horns and everyone else was a complete stranger. But of course, there was only one, obvious answer; Ross had no choice. What else was he going to do, wander alone around the damn place where the Arcanine [or other Undead, for that matter] could find him? Hope to survive in the desert and make it to a town with an injured wing and no water? No, of course not. He had to reunite with the others, or he would find himself dead before the next nightfall. After all, he was determined to survive.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Late Night (16)

So there I was, in the middle of the fun-est of fun piggy back rides when Whoosh! I go flying off of my piggy and into the air! I didn’t even know she could do that. It was as if she had ejector buttons and I pressed them somehow. She just managed to get more and more fun as time went on.

Flying…..Hmm….there was something familiar about that…..i know there is. But I couldn’t remember it right now. I just knew it was important and it was about these funny pokemon. Oh well, if it was that important then Sissy and Brody will remind me later when the time was right, they always did.

Plus, by the time my butt hit the ground the giant kitty with the special eyes was right there to greet me. And boy was he big. Way bigger than that yellow one I just flew off of, which meant that if I got to ride on top of him, I can see more, and farther. I’ll have to ask him if I can later. Or wait until he deserves a Piggyback ride of Punishment like she did. Oh! But first I need to ask him If we can borrow his eyes to see stuff with. They looked like so much fun, and I’d only need one of them to get the job done, I can share with Sissy and Brody.

"You better hope she is okay or else I'm going to take it out of your hide,"

See, this one knew how to have fun. Unlike that massive birdy before…. This kitty was already talking about hide and seek right from the start! And he wanted to be the seeker! I cannot wait until we start the game. Unless it was starting already…but I doubt it since no one else is hiding. Except for that yellow hound, but her hiding spot was really bad, I can still see her behind the smaller cat. I’ll have to teach her how to hide better the next round.

“Oh! Can I borrow your eyes? It’d be no fair if you won with those.”

Hmm? Sissy was acting up all of a sudden. Raising her paws and moving them around all crazily. But she wouldn’t tell me what was going on, at least not until she came up to my ears and started whispering, her head bobbing like crazy as she gestured along with her ideas. So many things where whispered. She was going on and on about what she wanted, and it was really crazy; even crazy by my standards. But it sounded like sooo much fun the more she went on about it.

“Uhh…Yeah. What? No. Hmmm, Really? You sure? Okay!”

She barely even spoke her mind, but when she wanted something it was always best to give it to her. And that was what I was going to do. So I made sure to bring her really, really close to the giant kitty, so close that she can touch him easily. And held her in front of him for a seconded before.

“Boop”

Sissy poked his nose and came all the way back to me in fun; giggling the whole way as she did it. Which of course spread to me and Brody, and almost immediately all three of us where in a fit of giggling, completely forgetting that there were other pokemon in the room.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:16 am

Post 15
    [[I really must have read that last round of posts cross-eyed. Ugh. How embarrassing. Sorry for not paying attention D|]]

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area]| Dawn

Standing beside the two mates, Logan flinched visibly when a blood-spattered something erupted out of the air vent. Wavy crimson fur on end, he watched in slight horror as the intruder landed straight on the little Jolteon, Ciana. For a moment, his eyes had to wander over the newcomer, quickly recognizing it being the raichu from the night prior. His gut wrenched a bit; that psycho had finally caught up to them-- through the air vents? That was... less than reassurring.

There was a small flurry of the others working to get the raichu off of Ciana, eventually ending in the large luxray standing off in front of the raichu himself, a menacing sight to be sure... But if memory served correctly, such a posture would be completely lost on the bloodied rat... "...Uh, Alist--"

“Boop”

The raichu playfully "kissed" the luxray's nose with one of the little pichu puppets on his hand, his stomach churning a little. Those... were just puppets, right? Still, the thought of any part of that raichu "kissing" something else sent shivers of disgust down his spine. There was just... something not right about that rodent. Aside from... you know, being covered in blood and running around in the air vents.

"Logan...?"

The wolf's ears perked and he turned his head to view the rounded hallway, confusion beginning to override the dsigust from the situation before him. The voice... sounded familiar and foreign all at the same time, urging him onward, away from the safety of the group. While the crazed raichu had joined their numbers, it was still safer with them rather than venturing out alone into the infested hallways. Still... that voice...

"Logan...?"

Again, but louder, stronger than the last time. What was that? "Anyone... else hear that?" But it seemed that even his own voice was too distracted by the call, his words little more than a absent-minded mutter. Eyes still trained on the hallway, he didn't even realize he was now trotting down it, not even having rememebered leaving the room.

Golden eyes were stuck on what was ahead of him, ear perked toward finding the voice again. Even in its silence it drew him like a siren, pulling him further into danger and away from safety. It didn't matter though. As it called once more, he knew its origin, its owner. His owner.

"Logan!"

"EMILY!"

His trot was now an all-out run, dashing through the circular hall once more before finding the emergency stair, racing down, down, down. Down through the high tower, back into the ground floors of the once prestigous hotel and colosseum. She was there. He could hear her, and she was there. ALIVE. He ran, flying over the sandy dunes that began to shine in the growing light.

He had to find her.

Had to.

[[Leaving post. Sorry I couldn't stay longer-- maybe I'll be back later It was fun, guys~]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:41 am

((8/both))

“Oh! Can I borrow your eyes? It’d be no fair if you won with those.”

Borrow his...eyes? The hell was this little crazy mouse talking about? And what did he mean 'win'? Unnerved Alistair stiffened his neck and tilted it back a bit, trying to put as much distance between his eyes and the Raichu as possible without letting it escape. He then began to giggle and talk to his puppets as though they were really conversing with him, the Luxray becoming more and more nervous as 'they' kept shooting him glances as they spoke. But when he reached up with one of the puppets Alistair didn't know what the hell to do.

“Boop”

Startled by the behavior and the sudden brush of his nose the lion sneezed, backing up slightly as the scent assaulted his nose. Those...those weren't puppets. They smelled like rotten flesh. Horrified he gave a worried glance to Kaeli before eying the Raichu again. "Wha- I...why?" He didn't know what else to say.

Kaeli had kept herself close to the Jolteon as Alistair handled the Raichu but the look in his eyes soon had her more worried about the creatures mental state rather than just possible infection. He didn't smell like them, but the blood all over him gave the illusion that he smelled of death. Brushing one of her tails gently across Ciana's back she began to step off of the bed when Logan suddenly ran out crying the name Emily. Alarmed she paused, one front leg on the ground while the other rested against the side of the mattress, only to stare after the hound as he left. Leaving the door wide open.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:04 am

Chiaroscuro || Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn
    Post XIV

[Sorry for not replying earlier!! Just been super busy lately because state testing is this week. úù]

It was with a heavy sigh that the bird was still wandering around the maze-like hallways of the Tower. He hadn't a single, blasted idea of where the blazes he was going, and an even smaller knowledge of where anyone else was; whether friendly or not. Well, to be honest, Ross hadn't been lurking around for even an hour yet, having left the hotel room around the crack of dawn. It was just his impatience kicking in that made it feel much longer to him.

To the Staraptor's luck, though, he didn't stay lost much longer. As the bird turned a corner, he heard a loud, bark-like call for someone and the sound of multiple feet or paws against floor. Looking around, Chiaroscuro saw a flash of a somewhat similar creature; it looked a little different from last night, now that the bird wasn't squinting in the dark but rather, saw very clearly in the slight dimness of dawn. He saw two, long golden horns on top of the running pokémon's head, and his mind jumped to the groupmate that had been called 'Gold-Horns' by the tiny cat.

Before Ross could call out, however, Gold-Horns was already gone, having run away in a rush. Still, though, the appearance of the other was a good hint to the bird, and now, he could see the door of the room that Gold-Horns had come out of was wide open. The Staraptor must've passed it earlier, not having realised that anyone was in there. Feeling slightly more content, though still unhappy, Ross backtracked down the hallway to stop by the room door.

Once at the door, the bird first listened in for any signs of an argument. Gold-Horns had seemed good for a leadership role, especially with how he ran everyone away from the night monster, so why would he suddenly run away like that? Somehow, the speed that Gold-Horns had ran away with gave Ross the thought that the leave wasn't just for scouting, or temporary at all. All he ever heard was just a small snip of conversation; or really, just a eager-sounding 'boop' with the sound of another, foreign voice.

Had the others found more survivors while Chiaroscuro was gone? Or perhaps the Staraptor was wrong, and these were completely different group of pokémon and that was why Gold-Horns had run away; to find his real teammates. But the voice that had chirped 'boop' sounded strangely familiar, though the second voice did not. In curiosity, Chiaroscuro looked into the room, leaning his head past the frame.

"Oy, found you," he immediately tsked; even without Gold-Horns, or the new, somewhat intimidating black and blue lion or two-tailed cat beside her, Ross could recognize shambles of the team from last night. At least, the Jolteon and the Snitchy dog was in a corner, and it appeared that Frankie was being... Frankie, by the look on his face. But where was the small cat? Had she disappeared, too, just like Ross and Gold-Horns had? But then again, Ross did come back. He didn't know if Gold-Horns, or the horned cat, would.

It was then that the Staraptor noticed all the red across the white fur around Ciana's neck. And also the smaller pokémon that had been between the Luxray's front legs; this must've been who had chirped 'boop'. And it was certainly an unwelcoming sight to Chiaroscuro. "Well, it's great that you've been making new friends and all," the bird said with a slight grumble, "But what is the Raichu doing here of all places?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:44 am

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn (17)

"Wha- I...why?"

The giant kitty is too funny. Even the sneeze that it did was funny. Like, even lightly touching that nose would make him start sneezing loudly. It was like it was a sneeze button! It just made me and Sissy want to touch it more, and keep on pressing it until the kitty sneezed out everything! Maybe even make him sneeze his own brain out! If that happen he’s gotta let me poke the brain a few times, and let Broddy do it too….and maybe Sissy also. We gotta know what that feels like.

The giant kitty backed away, so I took it as a chance to get up and get ready to start playing the game. And what do you know? The giant red doggy already went and got a head’s start on the game by running out. And way before anyone started counting. Not fair. Maybe he needs a Piggyback Punishment later too. Well….if he happens to win this round, then I have to. It’s not fair to win by cheating. Well either way, someone would be getting a Piggyback Punishment at the end of the game. The giant doggy got a head start, and the giant kitty has those special eyes of his, the same ones he doesn’t want to share I might add.

But oh well, everyone was apparently cheating in this game. So special rules must be in place! Like an anything goes game, where the only rule is that there is no rules! Would explain why the electric hound was already running to the door after the giant doggy, she was getting a head start also. Or, she would have if the a giant bird didn’t come out of nowhere and block the door.

“NO-FUN-BIRDY!”

She must have called him to be part of the game or something, why else would he come at that exact time? She must have blown her special bird whistle that makes noises that only they can hear and he came flying right away! I’mma have to find that whistle later on, see if I can call a bunch of birds together and maybe tie them together. Make it so….so…we can fly….Hmmm…

“No-fun-Birdy’s not gonna join in is he? He’d just bore it up!”

I just shrugged. It was hard to dismiss what Brody said as false. Cause that birdy barely even got in the room and everything turned to boring mush because of it. The birdy and the hound where already not playing and talking like old people, always about how nice everything was, and nothing fun to talk about. Oh hey, and even the many tailed fox was asleep! Everything that birdy touched turned to boringness! If they started talking about weather next, I’m gonna explode all over the place. Or make something in the room explode….or both. Yeah, both sounded good.

“Come on, Come on, Come on!”

This game needed to be started yesterday! I was already jumping up and down with all this excitement, me exploding can very much happen if the game doesn’t start soon.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu May 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn [15]

“Boop,”

Jimmy remained characteristically silent throughout the situation, wide eyes never leaving the bloodied, demented rat that the lion had apprehended – only for the Raichu to respond with a playful ‘kiss’ from his paw. It had disturbed the scruffy canine to no end, worry twisting his stomach as he cast a sideways glance to Ciana, thankful that she had at least seemed to recover from the attack. Whilst an unnerving air descended upon the group, Alistair rendered speechless by the motion, one voice stood out.

Frankie had awoken.

The gangly fox was still draped over the armchair, stretching his spindly limbs as life was injected into his form. Jimmy had hardly noticed the canine’s snoring had halted some time ago, the creature unnaturally quiet and left happily watching the drama unfold. A slick grin had gradually widened over his maw until the ‘boop’ had blown his cover. He exploded into laughter, loud and obnoxious as the ever-so macho lion stumbled back in surprise.
    “What the hell did I miss?!” He gasped out eagerly, sliding from his perch and slowly sauntering over to the group, catching his first glimpse of the infamous Raichu. He had opened his mouth to speak when Logan suddenly darted out the door. Frowning, fascination with the newcomer already lost, the fire-type initially went to pursue him but the doorway was soon blocked by a familiar face, the bird. “Oh hey! Look who it is!” His name, however, was already lost from the canine’s mind.

"Chiaroscuro!! You have no clue how good it is to see you. We could definately use the numbers about now,"

Frankie, convinced Logan would be back, let the matter slip from his mind and instead turned to make himself comfortable in position of ‘top-dog’ – in his mind, defined as mastery of the bed. Jumping onto plush furniture as the room conversed around him, Ross eventually asked a question he too was keen to understand. Why was the infamous Raichu here? Not that Frankie cared much. From what he’d seen, the little guy seemed quite the comedian – albeit a bit bloodied.

“Come on, Come on, Come on!”

And excitable.

Jimmy flashed a welcoming smile at the returning avian, glad to see that he was still generally in good health – minus the wing injury he sported – yet couldn’t shake the unease rapidly overwhelming him. Every movement, every yelp that escape the Raichu set him on edge, fur bristling as the bad vibes consumed him. It seemed only Frankie remained oblivious.
    “Geez, ain’t it a lil’ early for that much excitement?” The fox chuckled in response to the electric-type’s chanting, though he remained clueless to what the creature actually wanted. His eyes wandered lazily over the bouncing rodent, noting the funny-looking puppets he wore. Cute. “So, uh, what’s the matter, kid? You wanna play or something?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 1:27 am

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn (18)

The Funny fox is awake!

All that time I thought that tailed fox was snoozing away into dreamland, but instead he was pretending along! I’ll have to ask him to teach me to pretend so good later, I can never fool Sissy and Brody, and here he comes along and fools everyone! That fox is absolutely the king of pretend. And he was quickly becoming all of our favorites. Even if he was a grumpy Gus when barely waking up…

“Geez, ain’t it a lil’ early for that much excitement?”

”Nevah!”

Brody was right, It would never be too early for excitement. If anything it was already getting way too late for it! The excitement should have happened yesterday! And it should have rolled over to today. But noooooo, these pokemon just had to run off and not play the games, and do their own thing which involved boring stuff like hiding inside these rooms. And to do what? Just fall asleep in here doing absolutely nothing. Especially when there was a nice and bouncy thinga-ma-bob right there to jump and play on. But I blamed that on the no-fun-birdy. Even when he wasn’t around he managed to make things no fun.

“So, uh, what’s the matter, kid? You wanna play or something?”

Now there’s someone who knew how to have a fun time! I knew if anyone that funny fox would be up for playing! Ohhh, I couldn’t help myself, I was jumping up and down, left and right, nodding my head so hard that it was about to fall off, I ready to play this game that everyone was talking about but have not started. Why has the game not started yet!? Everyone was ready and willing to go. We could have played twice by now. Something needs to be done before the no fun-ness came about that they wanted to do something boring again, like napping, or talking, or…..bathing……

"I don't know about you guys. . . but I could sure go for some food, m-maybe? I know where some food is, a few bags of old Pokefood, if you guys are interested?"

“No! No, no, no, no, no! Play now, Eat Later!”

It’s no fair if they go off eating when the three of us have been waiting forevers to play this game. It was that no-fun-birdy that was behind this, I knew it! That electric doggy was totally going to go play and get a head start on hiding, but that bird had to come along and ruin everything. Something needed to be done about that mean birdy who ruins all the fun…..

“Come on, Come on, Lets Play.

((OOC:Bleh...Curse End of semester Finals!))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 am

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn [16]

Well, at least the demented Raichu was happy to see him. Frankie found the youngster’s half-crazed grin infectious, smiling along in blissful ignorance as the rodent bounced joyously around him – practically ready to explode from excitement. The epidemic must be an especially lonely place for such a young soul. Frankie had thought it tough enough; his appetite for thrills and female company starved in the company of boring old Snitchy. But he hadn’t resorted to talking to puppets quite yet…

"I don't know about you guys. . . but I could sure go for some food, m-maybe? I know where some food is, a few bags of old Pokefood, if you guys are interested?"

Jimmy, having warily watched the disturbing rodent, thought Ciana’s suggestion far more suitable than the creature’s idea of a ‘game’. Frankie’s ignorance could no longer surprise him, the extent of his idiocy spanning to a region many failed to believe existed. It seemed that even a blood-splattered, psychotic Raichu bouncing up and down before him wasn’t enough to evoke any reaction in that sparse land of rationality. The Herdier could almost pity him; the inability to register danger already evident from the fox’s few tails, and was almost tempted to offer whatever help he could to prevent the fox’s premature demise. But then, he remembered exactly what an ass the canine could be... Fuck it. He wouldn’t listen anyway.

While the scruffy Herdier flinched away from the newcomer’s enthusiastic demands, Frankie merely chuckled. He was certainly a feisty little bugger. Yet that wasn’t any kind of explanation to the group’s behaviour – Snitchy was practically cowering, Ciana’s voice betrayed an amount of apprehension and Ross has decided to wander off again. Damn, that bird’s sneaky! Frankie, instead of worrying for his welfare, could only envy the creature’s stealth.

“Come on, Come on, Lets Play.

“Wow, slow down!” Frankie snickered as the Raichu persisted, attention wandering over to Ciana. “I think eatin’ is a great idea, sweet cheeks. Starvin’,” Unable to resist a playful wink, Frankie chortled before redirecting his attention to his new playmate. Then, we can play all ya want, eh? I’ll even let ya choose the game, kid! Oh, speakin’ o’ which, you got a name there?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:20 pm

((9/both))

Too much happened at once for Alistair to really keep up. After the hound, Logan, ran off a large Staraptor showed and thankfully seemed to know the group. Cici seemed happy to see him at least though the bird seemed less than enthused to find the Raichu there. Had they met before? This strange rat who liked to kiss noses with bloody puppets that smelled of flesh and asked to borrow people's eyes? Then the fox finally woke up and started being his obnoxious self, the lion's hope that it was only sleep deprivation making him act that way solidly dashed as the Ninetales proved to be even worse than he had been last night. Hell he even started encouraging the weird electric rodent.

Alistair was awash with confusion and his mate easily recognized the pitiful look he gave her to take the lead. Despite being basically a king back home he was still much more comfortable following than leading. Smiling at her large mate the Rahneko brushed her head against him gently before languidly stretching down off of the bed to join Ciana. She heard a name, Chiaroscuro? Such a strangely complicated name. But she would do her best to remember. But the mention of food soon started and almost bicker before she could get anything into the conversation.

Oddly enough Frankie seemed to be the one to try and interject reason though in a decidedly lewd manner. He honestly reminded Kaeli of Zevran, though Zev had been far more useful and witty. Clearing her throat the feline sat down patiently and waited for everyone to finish before cutting in. "Breakfast would be the best idea, we will need our strength should anything arise later in the day. Little Raichu, perhaps you would like a riddle to guess while get our breakfast? We could make a game of it."

As everyone spoke Alistair noticed that the bird had vanished and wondered how he was able to do that. He hadn't even heard him leave. Coming up behind Kaeli he looked down over his mate to see Cici looking a little awkward. Kind of like he did when he was asked to take charge of anything. Seeing a kindred spirit in Ciana gave the Luxray a warm feeling and he smiled down kindly at the smaller electric. She was such a sweet kid and he didn't want this lot getting her down. "Don't worry Cici," he whispered to her. "You're stronger than you think. Trust me." Another beaming smile graced his features before turning back to his mate to see what the decision would be about food. Truth be told, he was hungry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn (19)

“Wow, slow down!” 

But slowing down meant doing nothing, and doing nothing meant being bored, and I hate boringness! How do they even stand it, just talking about boring things all the time such as finding food. Food is easy, and can be found any time, there was no fun to be gained in trying to look for it. They should do what I do, wait until the tummy asks for food like it was created to do. The tummy is a smart thing, it knows when it needs to eat, why try feeding it if it doesn’t want to?

“I think eatin’ is a great idea, sweet cheeks. Starvin’, Then, we can play all ya want, eh? I’ll even let ya choose the game, kid! Oh, speakin’ o’ which, you got a name there?”

Bleh, it wasn’t food time yet, but everyone wanted to eat already. They were going to eat and miss out on so many adventures, and fun, and poking when they did.  Oh, but they are letting me poke the game! So many choices, so many games. I really wanted to play the screaming game they did before, but no, a new game. One that hasn’t been played before, one that has not been thought up before! Yes, that should be the game, that should be what they play!

But…..what is that game? Maybe my imaginations will kick in later and the game will start!

“Of course Cyril has a name, But I’m not telling yet! And no asking Sissy or Brody, that’s cheating.”

"Breakfast would be the best idea, we will need our strength should anything arise later in the day. Little Raichu, perhaps you would like a riddle to guess while get our breakfast? We could make a game of it."

Riddling Game?

Never heard of the riddle game. Did it involve running? Do you have to hide for it? Do you have to pretend to be a giant flying snake? Maybe it could involve ‘Riddling’….Makes sense. But how do you Riddle something? I looked to Sissy, but even she didn’t seem to know. And Brody wasn’t much help, just stood there shaking his head back and forth. NO ONE KNEW HOW TO RIDDLE. How can I play the Riddling Game if I don’t know how to Riddle? I’ll have to just copy everything the others do, every single last thing! I’ll copy so hard that the riddling will start by itself!

“Yes! We love Riddling!”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:56 pm

((10/both))

"Thanks Alistair,"

The lion pulled back in a large grin, looking down at his fellow electric type with pride. She was gonna be just fine as long as she kept that upbeat attitude. "When you guys are ready? The kitcheny place isn't too horrily long of a walk from here." Looking back to Kaeli he waited for his mate to help things along but she seemed distracted by the Raichu. What was with that kid?

“Yes! We love Riddling!”

Oh. Kaeli was trying to distract him. Good plan! Maybe with creepy occupied they could worry less about what part of their backs he would be chewing on. "Lead the way Cici, we'll follow."

Kaeli smiled at the Raichu, happy he had grabbed on to the idea of playing a riddle game. It meant she could keep him busy until they got to the kitchen. Luckily her old mentor had loved riddles so she knew quite a few. "Okay, try and guess this one.

I am always hungry,
    I must always be fed,
    The finger I touch,
    Will soon turn red

What am I?"

She saw Alistair urging Ciana on and nodded her head, indicating that they would follow. She took small steps, barely keeping herself in front of the Raichu, and kept her head turned towards him to make sure he knew she was waiting for his answer. If she kept him busy with simple ones then when she gave him a hard one he likely wouldn't think to give up and attack them after getting so many others correct. He just had to get them correct first.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:09 am

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn [17]

The creepy rat seemed to warm to the concept of a riddle, Jimmy giving a sigh of relief as Kaeli took control of the volatile newcomer with a harmless distraction. Thank Arceus! The electric-type’s already obvious stash of energy did not need further provocation by the dim-witted fox. Even better was Frankie’s detachment, his attention now locked immovably on the thought of food. The thin strand of drool peeking out from the canine’s mouth was enough confirmation of where his priorities laid. The Herdier merely snorted, still on edge but significantly eased that someone truly capable had risen to the task of baby-sitting Cyril.

"Lead the way Cici, we'll follow."

Frankie, too busy fantasizing about the wonders of the kitchen, had hardly noticed the group’s gradual dispersal from the room. He stared into the distance, grinning dumbly to himself until a tap on his one-toed paw brought him back to reality. Snitchy was looking up at him, signature frown still looming over lavender eyes as the scruffy canine gestured to the exit.
    “Oh…” The Ninetales muttered, surveying the room to find the occupants thoroughly invisible. “Y’’know, I think they’re tryin’ to ditch us, Snitchy,” Snickering, he rose to his feet, giving his dusty pelt a shake before languidly stretching once more. Snitchy looked on impatiently, obviously a little more attached to the idiot than he would have liked to admit. But of course, Frankie was always going to take his time.

By the time the fox had readied himself for travel, the quiet hum of footsteps and conversation had faded into silence. Jimmy had noticed. The Herdier was peering out into the doorway, looking desperately down the empty hallways in a vain bid to catch up further movement.
    “Sooo, what way?” Frankie was suddenly behind him, following the smaller creature’s line of vision. Panic rising, he stepped out into the hallway – ears pricked as he contemplated the two pathways face him. “…Snitchy?” I don’t know! He could only growl in response, concern intermingled with frustration that some misplaced sense of loyalty to Frankie had jeopardized their opportunity for safety in a group.
    “… You don’t know?” Frankie surprisingly filled in the blank. He stared down at the bridled youth, half-apologetic that maybe, just maybe, this was his fault. Still, it wasn’t the end of the world. Ever-optimistic, the fire-fox strolled down a pathway at random, brushing his companion with a couple of tails as he passed. Whilst he was hoping for a comforting gesture, he only succeeded in disturbing the already uncomfortable normal-type further. “Come on, mate – this way,”

Jimmy wanted to believe Frankie knew what he was doing, where has was going – but there was no doubt in his mind that they were most definitely back to square one.

(( Leaving post. My boys have gone the wrong way down the hall and gotten themselves lost, lol. ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:16 pm

((10/both))

"Thanks Alistair,"

The lion pulled back in a large grin, looking down at his fellow electric type with pride. She was gonna be just fine as long as she kept that upbeat attitude. "When you guys are ready? The kitcheny place isn't too horrily long of a walk from here." Looking back to Kaeli he waited for his mate to help things along but she seemed distracted by the Raichu. What was with that kid?

“Yes! We love Riddling!”

Oh. Kaeli was trying to distract him. Good plan! Maybe with creepy occupied they could worry less about what part of their backs he would be chewing on. "Lead the way Cici, we'll follow."

Kaeli smiled at the Raichu, happy he had grabbed on to the idea of playing a riddle game. It meant she could keep him busy until they got to the kitchen. Luckily her old mentor had loved riddles so she knew quite a few. "Okay, try and guess this one.

I am always hungry,
    I must always be fed,
    The finger I touch,
    Will soon turn red

What am I?"

She saw Alistair urging Ciana on and nodded her head, indicating that they would follow. She took small steps, barely keeping herself in front of the Raichu, and kept her head turned towards him to make sure he knew she was waiting for his answer. Suddenly she was very aware of the fact she had seen this all before. Deja vu wasn't uncommon for the Rahneko but this was...different. Looking up to Alistair she noticed his own pause in stride, his large head turning back to look at her in confusion. Nodding slightly she indicated that she too felt the strange sensation that this had all happened once before. Strangely enough she still found herself wanting to know if the Raichu would get her riddle correct. How odd.

((Edited only slightly to reflect them noticing the time repetition))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn (20)

"Lead the way Cici, we'll follow."

Follow wherever, it didn’t matter! The Riddling game was happening. They just haven’t started it. Unless following was part of the game, then I like it! Any game that makes you move is instantly fun. Cause if you can move you can run, and if you can run then you can jump! And jumping made everything 5,000 percent better! There had better be jumping. Even if I have to zap every butt I see to make them fly high into the air.

"Okay, try and guess this one.

I am always hungry,
    I must always be fed,
    The finger I touch,
    Will soon turn red

What am I?"

….Guessing? Guessing what? I already knew what he was, he was an electric lion cat thing. Did he forget what he was already? WE’RE GOING TO HAVE TO CALL A DOCTOR MAN AND FIX THE LION’S BRAIN. Wonder if the doctor man would let me cut the brain out….I can toss it around a few times to make the lion more bouncy when we finally put it back. That’d be funny, a bouncy lion, and he’d be the only one!

But…Hmm….

That couldn’t be it, Brody was laughing at me, trying to hide his giggles but being a bad hider about it. Sissy was at least helpful about it.

“You remember the riddling, what’s he describing silly!”

Remember? Nah, Sissy was being silly, this was the first ever riddling game in the history of forever. It shall go down in riddling history as the riddlest riddling of riddling. So there’s no way she, or any of us would have heard it before. She was just being crazy again, maybe trying to get attention and sound smart. But either way, she did help, now I knew the lion thing wasn’t going crazy and needed a new brain, he was just pretending to be the thing he said, he was RIDDLING.

“Oh, Oh, I know, I know, Its-“

But before lion man left in the middle of the answer, and he took the tower with him, AND the desert around it. He was that desperate to not lose the Riddling game that he left. Or better yet….he made me Leave!

((Kay, so i didn't post last turn, i didn't have anything to repeat, so i made him respond to everything |D But Cyril needed a reason to be taken off the team, so figured i'd use the purge as a teleportation  excuse to cut him off mid-sentence, which will be continued in the next team. I'll edit if you need me to~ But it was fun, wish it could have continued on longer >.<))

((Oh, and if you didn't catch that tigger reference, -1 brownie point))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:29 pm

((11/both))

“Oh, Oh, I know, I know, Its-“

Kaeli turned back to hear what the Raichu said but there was nothing but empty air behind her. On full alert the Rahneko turned her ears and nose to the air to hunt down any trace of the electric rodent but found nothing. Concerned she ran up the hall to get to Alistair who nearly bowled her over running the other direction.

"The Raichu is gone!"
    "Ciana is gone!"
    "Wait..."
    "What?"

Alistair placed a paw over his mate's muzzle and tried to stop the weird echo they had with each other. "Let me go first love. Ciana's gone. Vanished. One second she was next to me and then the next, poof. Not a trace. I even tried looking through the walls and floors but couldn't find anything." Kaeli nodded and gently pushed her mate's paw away, curling into his chest for some sign of comfort. "I lost the Raichu the same way. We're alone again love and I don't know how to help them." Realizing his mate's distress the Luxray lowered his head and practically buried the other feline in his mane, cuddling her relentlessly. "We will just have to find our way out of here and hope we meet up with them on the way." Kaeli nodded. "Agreed."

And so with their plan set the pair began to make their way back out of the tower with the sli hope of finding the survivors that had left them behind.

((Leaving post))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:21 pm