Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

The REALGAM Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

The REALGAM Team - Page 5 Empty Re: The REALGAM Team

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 1:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn (18)

The Funny fox is awake!

All that time I thought that tailed fox was snoozing away into dreamland, but instead he was pretending along! I’ll have to ask him to teach me to pretend so good later, I can never fool Sissy and Brody, and here he comes along and fools everyone! That fox is absolutely the king of pretend. And he was quickly becoming all of our favorites. Even if he was a grumpy Gus when barely waking up…

“Geez, ain’t it a lil’ early for that much excitement?”

”Nevah!”

Brody was right, It would never be too early for excitement. If anything it was already getting way too late for it! The excitement should have happened yesterday! And it should have rolled over to today. But noooooo, these pokemon just had to run off and not play the games, and do their own thing which involved boring stuff like hiding inside these rooms. And to do what? Just fall asleep in here doing absolutely nothing. Especially when there was a nice and bouncy thinga-ma-bob right there to jump and play on. But I blamed that on the no-fun-birdy. Even when he wasn’t around he managed to make things no fun.

“So, uh, what’s the matter, kid? You wanna play or something?”

Now there’s someone who knew how to have a fun time! I knew if anyone that funny fox would be up for playing! Ohhh, I couldn’t help myself, I was jumping up and down, left and right, nodding my head so hard that it was about to fall off, I ready to play this game that everyone was talking about but have not started. Why has the game not started yet!? Everyone was ready and willing to go. We could have played twice by now. Something needs to be done before the no fun-ness came about that they wanted to do something boring again, like napping, or talking, or…..bathing……

"I don't know about you guys. . . but I could sure go for some food, m-maybe? I know where some food is, a few bags of old Pokefood, if you guys are interested?"

“No! No, no, no, no, no! Play now, Eat Later!”

It’s no fair if they go off eating when the three of us have been waiting forevers to play this game. It was that no-fun-birdy that was behind this, I knew it! That electric doggy was totally going to go play and get a head start on hiding, but that bird had to come along and ruin everything. Something needed to be done about that mean birdy who ruins all the fun…..

“Come on, Come on, Lets Play.

((OOC:Bleh...Curse End of semester Finals!))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 am

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn [16]

Well, at least the demented Raichu was happy to see him. Frankie found the youngster’s half-crazed grin infectious, smiling along in blissful ignorance as the rodent bounced joyously around him – practically ready to explode from excitement. The epidemic must be an especially lonely place for such a young soul. Frankie had thought it tough enough; his appetite for thrills and female company starved in the company of boring old Snitchy. But he hadn’t resorted to talking to puppets quite yet…

"I don't know about you guys. . . but I could sure go for some food, m-maybe? I know where some food is, a few bags of old Pokefood, if you guys are interested?"

Jimmy, having warily watched the disturbing rodent, thought Ciana’s suggestion far more suitable than the creature’s idea of a ‘game’. Frankie’s ignorance could no longer surprise him, the extent of his idiocy spanning to a region many failed to believe existed. It seemed that even a blood-splattered, psychotic Raichu bouncing up and down before him wasn’t enough to evoke any reaction in that sparse land of rationality. The Herdier could almost pity him; the inability to register danger already evident from the fox’s few tails, and was almost tempted to offer whatever help he could to prevent the fox’s premature demise. But then, he remembered exactly what an ass the canine could be... Fuck it. He wouldn’t listen anyway.

While the scruffy Herdier flinched away from the newcomer’s enthusiastic demands, Frankie merely chuckled. He was certainly a feisty little bugger. Yet that wasn’t any kind of explanation to the group’s behaviour – Snitchy was practically cowering, Ciana’s voice betrayed an amount of apprehension and Ross has decided to wander off again. Damn, that bird’s sneaky! Frankie, instead of worrying for his welfare, could only envy the creature’s stealth.

“Come on, Come on, Lets Play.

“Wow, slow down!” Frankie snickered as the Raichu persisted, attention wandering over to Ciana. “I think eatin’ is a great idea, sweet cheeks. Starvin’,” Unable to resist a playful wink, Frankie chortled before redirecting his attention to his new playmate. Then, we can play all ya want, eh? I’ll even let ya choose the game, kid! Oh, speakin’ o’ which, you got a name there?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Realgam Tower/Hotel Area|Dawn
    ((9/both))

Too much happened at once for Alistair to really keep up. After the hound, Logan, ran off a large Staraptor showed and thankfully seemed to know the group. Cici seemed happy to see him at least though the bird seemed less than enthused to find the Raichu there. Had they met before? This strange rat who liked to kiss noses with bloody puppets that smelled of flesh and asked to borrow people's eyes? Then the fox finally woke up and started being his obnoxious self, the lion's hope that it was only sleep deprivation making him act that way solidly dashed as the Ninetales proved to be even worse than he had been last night. Hell he even started encouraging the weird electric rodent.

Alistair was awash with confusion and his mate easily recognized the pitiful look he gave her to take the lead. Despite being basically a king back home he was still much more comfortable following than leading. Smiling at her large mate the Rahneko brushed her head against him gently before languidly stretching down off of the bed to join Ciana. She heard a name, Chiaroscuro? Such a strangely complicated name. But she would do her best to remember. But the mention of food soon started and almost bicker before she could get anything into the conversation.

Oddly enough Frankie seemed to be the one to try and interject reason though in a decidedly lewd manner. He honestly reminded Kaeli of Zevran, though Zev had been far more useful and witty. Clearing her throat the feline sat down patiently and waited for everyone to finish before cutting in. "Breakfast would be the best idea, we will need our strength should anything arise later in the day. Little Raichu, perhaps you would like a riddle to guess while get our breakfast? We could make a game of it."

As everyone spoke Alistair noticed that the bird had vanished and wondered how he was able to do that. He hadn't even heard him leave. Coming up behind Kaeli he looked down over his mate to see Cici looking a little awkward. Kind of like he did when he was asked to take charge of anything. Seeing a kindred spirit in Ciana gave the Luxray a warm feeling and he smiled down kindly at the smaller electric. She was such a sweet kid and he didn't want this lot getting her down. "Don't worry Cici," he whispered to her. "You're stronger than you think. Trust me." Another beaming smile graced his features before turning back to his mate to see what the decision would be about food. Truth be told, he was hungry.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn (19)

“Wow, slow down!” 

But slowing down meant doing nothing, and doing nothing meant being bored, and I hate boringness! How do they even stand it, just talking about boring things all the time such as finding food. Food is easy, and can be found any time, there was no fun to be gained in trying to look for it. They should do what I do, wait until the tummy asks for food like it was created to do. The tummy is a smart thing, it knows when it needs to eat, why try feeding it if it doesn’t want to?

“I think eatin’ is a great idea, sweet cheeks. Starvin’, Then, we can play all ya want, eh? I’ll even let ya choose the game, kid! Oh, speakin’ o’ which, you got a name there?”

Bleh, it wasn’t food time yet, but everyone wanted to eat already. They were going to eat and miss out on so many adventures, and fun, and poking when they did.  Oh, but they are letting me poke the game! So many choices, so many games. I really wanted to play the screaming game they did before, but no, a new game. One that hasn’t been played before, one that has not been thought up before! Yes, that should be the game, that should be what they play!

But…..what is that game? Maybe my imaginations will kick in later and the game will start!

“Of course Cyril has a name, But I’m not telling yet! And no asking Sissy or Brody, that’s cheating.”

"Breakfast would be the best idea, we will need our strength should anything arise later in the day. Little Raichu, perhaps you would like a riddle to guess while get our breakfast? We could make a game of it."

Riddling Game?

Never heard of the riddle game. Did it involve running? Do you have to hide for it? Do you have to pretend to be a giant flying snake? Maybe it could involve ‘Riddling’….Makes sense. But how do you Riddle something? I looked to Sissy, but even she didn’t seem to know. And Brody wasn’t much help, just stood there shaking his head back and forth. NO ONE KNEW HOW TO RIDDLE. How can I play the Riddling Game if I don’t know how to Riddle? I’ll have to just copy everything the others do, every single last thing! I’ll copy so hard that the riddling will start by itself!

“Yes! We love Riddling!”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:56 pm

((10/both))

"Thanks Alistair,"

The lion pulled back in a large grin, looking down at his fellow electric type with pride. She was gonna be just fine as long as she kept that upbeat attitude. "When you guys are ready? The kitcheny place isn't too horrily long of a walk from here." Looking back to Kaeli he waited for his mate to help things along but she seemed distracted by the Raichu. What was with that kid?

“Yes! We love Riddling!”

Oh. Kaeli was trying to distract him. Good plan! Maybe with creepy occupied they could worry less about what part of their backs he would be chewing on. "Lead the way Cici, we'll follow."

Kaeli smiled at the Raichu, happy he had grabbed on to the idea of playing a riddle game. It meant she could keep him busy until they got to the kitchen. Luckily her old mentor had loved riddles so she knew quite a few. "Okay, try and guess this one.

I am always hungry,
    I must always be fed,
    The finger I touch,
    Will soon turn red

What am I?"

She saw Alistair urging Ciana on and nodded her head, indicating that they would follow. She took small steps, barely keeping herself in front of the Raichu, and kept her head turned towards him to make sure he knew she was waiting for his answer. If she kept him busy with simple ones then when she gave him a hard one he likely wouldn't think to give up and attack them after getting so many others correct. He just had to get them correct first.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:09 am

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn [17]

The creepy rat seemed to warm to the concept of a riddle, Jimmy giving a sigh of relief as Kaeli took control of the volatile newcomer with a harmless distraction. Thank Arceus! The electric-type’s already obvious stash of energy did not need further provocation by the dim-witted fox. Even better was Frankie’s detachment, his attention now locked immovably on the thought of food. The thin strand of drool peeking out from the canine’s mouth was enough confirmation of where his priorities laid. The Herdier merely snorted, still on edge but significantly eased that someone truly capable had risen to the task of baby-sitting Cyril.

"Lead the way Cici, we'll follow."

Frankie, too busy fantasizing about the wonders of the kitchen, had hardly noticed the group’s gradual dispersal from the room. He stared into the distance, grinning dumbly to himself until a tap on his one-toed paw brought him back to reality. Snitchy was looking up at him, signature frown still looming over lavender eyes as the scruffy canine gestured to the exit.
    “Oh…” The Ninetales muttered, surveying the room to find the occupants thoroughly invisible. “Y’’know, I think they’re tryin’ to ditch us, Snitchy,” Snickering, he rose to his feet, giving his dusty pelt a shake before languidly stretching once more. Snitchy looked on impatiently, obviously a little more attached to the idiot than he would have liked to admit. But of course, Frankie was always going to take his time.

By the time the fox had readied himself for travel, the quiet hum of footsteps and conversation had faded into silence. Jimmy had noticed. The Herdier was peering out into the doorway, looking desperately down the empty hallways in a vain bid to catch up further movement.
    “Sooo, what way?” Frankie was suddenly behind him, following the smaller creature’s line of vision. Panic rising, he stepped out into the hallway – ears pricked as he contemplated the two pathways face him. “…Snitchy?” I don’t know! He could only growl in response, concern intermingled with frustration that some misplaced sense of loyalty to Frankie had jeopardized their opportunity for safety in a group.
    “… You don’t know?” Frankie surprisingly filled in the blank. He stared down at the bridled youth, half-apologetic that maybe, just maybe, this was his fault. Still, it wasn’t the end of the world. Ever-optimistic, the fire-fox strolled down a pathway at random, brushing his companion with a couple of tails as he passed. Whilst he was hoping for a comforting gesture, he only succeeded in disturbing the already uncomfortable normal-type further. “Come on, mate – this way,”

Jimmy wanted to believe Frankie knew what he was doing, where has was going – but there was no doubt in his mind that they were most definitely back to square one.

(( Leaving post. My boys have gone the wrong way down the hall and gotten themselves lost, lol. ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:16 pm

((10/both))

"Thanks Alistair,"

The lion pulled back in a large grin, looking down at his fellow electric type with pride. She was gonna be just fine as long as she kept that upbeat attitude. "When you guys are ready? The kitcheny place isn't too horrily long of a walk from here." Looking back to Kaeli he waited for his mate to help things along but she seemed distracted by the Raichu. What was with that kid?

“Yes! We love Riddling!”

Oh. Kaeli was trying to distract him. Good plan! Maybe with creepy occupied they could worry less about what part of their backs he would be chewing on. "Lead the way Cici, we'll follow."

Kaeli smiled at the Raichu, happy he had grabbed on to the idea of playing a riddle game. It meant she could keep him busy until they got to the kitchen. Luckily her old mentor had loved riddles so she knew quite a few. "Okay, try and guess this one.

I am always hungry,
    I must always be fed,
    The finger I touch,
    Will soon turn red

What am I?"

She saw Alistair urging Ciana on and nodded her head, indicating that they would follow. She took small steps, barely keeping herself in front of the Raichu, and kept her head turned towards him to make sure he knew she was waiting for his answer. Suddenly she was very aware of the fact she had seen this all before. Deja vu wasn't uncommon for the Rahneko but this was...different. Looking up to Alistair she noticed his own pause in stride, his large head turning back to look at her in confusion. Nodding slightly she indicated that she too felt the strange sensation that this had all happened once before. Strangely enough she still found herself wanting to know if the Raichu would get her riddle correct. How odd.

((Edited only slightly to reflect them noticing the time repetition))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn (20)

"Lead the way Cici, we'll follow."

Follow wherever, it didn’t matter! The Riddling game was happening. They just haven’t started it. Unless following was part of the game, then I like it! Any game that makes you move is instantly fun. Cause if you can move you can run, and if you can run then you can jump! And jumping made everything 5,000 percent better! There had better be jumping. Even if I have to zap every butt I see to make them fly high into the air.

"Okay, try and guess this one.

I am always hungry,
    I must always be fed,
    The finger I touch,
    Will soon turn red

What am I?"

….Guessing? Guessing what? I already knew what he was, he was an electric lion cat thing. Did he forget what he was already? WE’RE GOING TO HAVE TO CALL A DOCTOR MAN AND FIX THE LION’S BRAIN. Wonder if the doctor man would let me cut the brain out….I can toss it around a few times to make the lion more bouncy when we finally put it back. That’d be funny, a bouncy lion, and he’d be the only one!

But…Hmm….

That couldn’t be it, Brody was laughing at me, trying to hide his giggles but being a bad hider about it. Sissy was at least helpful about it.

“You remember the riddling, what’s he describing silly!”

Remember? Nah, Sissy was being silly, this was the first ever riddling game in the history of forever. It shall go down in riddling history as the riddlest riddling of riddling. So there’s no way she, or any of us would have heard it before. She was just being crazy again, maybe trying to get attention and sound smart. But either way, she did help, now I knew the lion thing wasn’t going crazy and needed a new brain, he was just pretending to be the thing he said, he was RIDDLING.

“Oh, Oh, I know, I know, Its-“

But before lion man left in the middle of the answer, and he took the tower with him, AND the desert around it. He was that desperate to not lose the Riddling game that he left. Or better yet….he made me Leave!

((Kay, so i didn't post last turn, i didn't have anything to repeat, so i made him respond to everything |D But Cyril needed a reason to be taken off the team, so figured i'd use the purge as a teleportation  excuse to cut him off mid-sentence, which will be continued in the next team. I'll edit if you need me to~ But it was fun, wish it could have continued on longer >.<))

((Oh, and if you didn't catch that tigger reference, -1 brownie point))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:29 pm

((11/both))

“Oh, Oh, I know, I know, Its-“

Kaeli turned back to hear what the Raichu said but there was nothing but empty air behind her. On full alert the Rahneko turned her ears and nose to the air to hunt down any trace of the electric rodent but found nothing. Concerned she ran up the hall to get to Alistair who nearly bowled her over running the other direction.

"The Raichu is gone!"
    "Ciana is gone!"
    "Wait..."
    "What?"

Alistair placed a paw over his mate's muzzle and tried to stop the weird echo they had with each other. "Let me go first love. Ciana's gone. Vanished. One second she was next to me and then the next, poof. Not a trace. I even tried looking through the walls and floors but couldn't find anything." Kaeli nodded and gently pushed her mate's paw away, curling into his chest for some sign of comfort. "I lost the Raichu the same way. We're alone again love and I don't know how to help them." Realizing his mate's distress the Luxray lowered his head and practically buried the other feline in his mane, cuddling her relentlessly. "We will just have to find our way out of here and hope we meet up with them on the way." Kaeli nodded. "Agreed."

And so with their plan set the pair began to make their way back out of the tower with the sli hope of finding the survivors that had left them behind.

((Leaving post))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:05 am